Miley Cyrus German Boyfriend @ Age 14

miley-cyrus-german-boyfriend-34

Credit: BRAVO. Translation UNDER!

this is a VERY INTERESTING article from the german magazine BRAVO. It is an exclisive interview with a guy, Bela Klentze (22years), who is now an actor in a german soap. he claims, he is mileys ex-boyfriend – when she was 14! plus: she first wanted to hook him up with emily osment and then told him JOE jonas was her ex-boyfriend!!!!!

Have fun reading my translation (hopefully with not so many mistakes :)

Your loyal reader,

Angie

Bela: “I was Mileys german boyfriend”
She is americas supergirl. he is a newcomer in the german soap “unter uns”. there are worlds between Miley Cyrus (18) and Bela Klentze (22) but still they are conntected by a special love story. “We met 2007 – and fell in love”, claims the german actor in an exclisive interview with BRAVO magazine. “It happened at the disney channel games”. Actors from all over the world meet at the summer camp and compete in funny games. Bela was there as an actor for the german sitcom “Disneys kurze Pause”. He remembers: Miley and me were in the same team. At lunch she came up and talked to me . . .”

what did she say?
Bela: she asked me if I liked her friend emily osment – she wanted to hook me up with her. I answerd that she’s not my type. then miley asked me: so, who do you like? and I said: you!

Did she respond?
Bela: Yes. we flirted und later we were holdig hands.

Nothing more?
Bela: We met in our hotel. and we kissed in the pool at night. I heared there were photos of that too, but I never saw them, because Dineys wanted to hide those pictures.

Are you saying that the Disney-bosses bought them?
Bela: Could be possible. Miley was only 14. That would have been a big scandal at that time!

Didn’t you think she was too young for you?
Bela: She told me she was 16!

Have you been her first boyfriend?
Bela: She told me, that one of the Jonas brothers was her ex-boyfriend.

Nick?
Bela: No. That was later. She was talking about Joe! But maybe she was lying.

How long have you been with Miley?
Bela: Only one week. Then I needed to go back to germany. I still can remember, when we said goodbye.

Tell us!
Bela: It was early in the morning. I knocked on her hotel-room and her mom Tish opened. She turned around and said: “Miley! Go outside. Bela is here!” Miley brushed her teet – so sweet. Then we walked through the hotel one last time and kissed goodbye. When I was on the plane I cried. I really had a crush on her.

And then?
Bela: We stayed in cantact and untill today we write each others mails or call each other. The next time I met her in october 2008 in Berlin. I was at her concert and after that we drove to her hotel, the Ritz Carlton. She had a big room on the top floor and we ate burgers. that day her mom told me, that Miley also cried when I had to leave the camp. Miley was a little bit embarressed about that.

Do you guys still have feelings for each other?
Bela: We flirt, when we meet. But we both know that we can’t be in a relationship because of the distance between us. we are friends.

How is Miley as a friend?
Bela: Miley is a very sweet person. She was the first who wished me happy new year on new years eve. she is nothing like the big star when you meet her in private. she never talks about her job. she’s really good to talk to.

What are you guys talking about?
Bela: About everything. Also about our relationships. She was talking a lot about her ex-boyfriend justin gaston. we help each other in love-questions and exchange experiences. and I teach her german. Last time she wrote me “I Love You” on german and asked me if I remember, her teaching that. Sweet, hugh?

Sure! When was the last time you met?
Bela: april 2009 when she was in munich for the premiere of the “hannah montana” movie. she invited me to dinner to the hotel Bayrischer Hof.

What’s the sweeted thing she did for you?
Bela: hm… I love it when she says things like ” I will never forget you” or “I miss you”. She is living such a chaotic live, but still she contacts me so regulary. I have the feeling that I’ll be in her heart forever!

Hi

Hi

• Disco.Is.Dead

Jenny, when you see this
    Im going to my ipod now, so, i wont e able to see anything you inbox me until the morning again haha

• milenator

migrated

wow this article is LOONG

BULLSHIT! Attention whore…

what about nick…? ugh miley. i love you girl but sometimes i’m just like…wtf. haha.
    i feel like this could be some guy desperate for attention but i’m totally buying this.

ssfgh

• w

Jake looks so amazing in your icon.
    …Because he is ;)
    Unf-y 16 year old right there.

“Miley and Bela in April 2007 – One week on cloud 7″ or somethin like that… lol

dfd

anyone got the warning message from oulove

ugh these bitches(trini or idfk) piss me off

• iSarcasticING

Love Miley, but I’m not reading that shit.

What is this fuckery…?

• ohmimiley

Jenny, when you see this

._. Oh. *sighhh* Alright, then :\

• mileykicksass

lmao wut

I dont mean to be a bitch to the love tumblr
    but you said you dont post things that can cause drama
    but, you let a post by saying that these people who have been causing everyone great grief and making everyone feel awful
    like, im sorry. this is fcking suspicious on your part

I AGREE WITH DISCO

• peacelovehearts

Mehh, one-night stand shit.

I dont mean to be a bitch to the love tumblr
    but you said you dont post things that can cause drama
    like, im sorry. this is fcking suspicious on your part
    Trueeee dat.
    Then they go off & call people bitches & discriminate against anons. I’m just sitting up here like.. Uhhhhh O_o

• mileykicksass

K so a 18 yr old German dude dated a 14 yr old girl ._.

FAKE!!!!!

mileykicksass said:

K so a 18 yr old German dude dated a 14 yr old girl ._.

And a 20 year old underwear model dated a 15 year old girl.

mileykicksass said:
    K so a 18 yr old German dude dated a 14 yr old girl ._.
    —————–
    *cough*pedobear*cough*

• ohmimiley

That is ‘shopped as fuck.

Bullshit, or maybe the story about her cheating on Nick that Liz said was true? O_o

• Disco.Is.Dead

._. Oh. *sighhh* Alright, then :\
    ~~~

sorry, was it important or private or what? :S

hay

• ohmimiley

sorry, was it important or private or what? :S

None of the above. xD But it’s okay.

This is what they said to Discos comment;

Please Don’t be suspicious we have nothing to do with this hate and dreama We just got that message We are going to delete it! ASAP! We wanted to post it to warn everyone cause we can’t just hide it! I’m so worried for you guys!!!! I really am! I’m sorry if I posted it It’ll be deleted immediately! We had to post it on tumblr cause we posted it on oceanup but no one believed us and then we had to post it on the blog We will delete it and all the posts related to it including this one ASAP!

• ohmimiley

I SO know who OU”love” RME…is. They use one word, one too many times. Might want to work on that. ;)

& Who is that?

• faded picture

ok so she has a pic with some guy and now he’s selling it claiming to be her secret lover? wtf really bro, it’s a picture.

mileykicksass your icon is so fucking gross! change it please

Don’t like it, not her problem.

• Smooth

Nom NOM NOM NOM

• iSarcasticING

So was this guy trying to leech off of Miley like Justin and Liam?

• Disco.Is.Dead

lmfao to whoever posted my comment to oulove
    that wasn’t be
    but I should have gotten like a citation or some shit rofl

Well sorry. I forgot to put it as your comment I just pasted it and hit enter

• faded picture
  • Smooth

OceanUP has more drama than a high school.

does anyone remember when hayley williams posted her nude photo on twitter? LOL
    ——————

Use your heads people…

• ilovepeacock

OceanUP has more drama than a high school.

#legit

OUlove needs to learn how to make sentences correctly and use a period. Please. We don’t want to be reading a long ass run on sentence.

• ilovepeacock

I see the “Whoring of the Tumblrs” movement is back…

Apr 19, 2011 @ 07:38 pm

MIGRATE

NO SHES IRRELEVANT

mileykicksass your icon is so fucking gross! change it please

• Diamonds

there was an interview on tv. he really said all this things but even the interviewer didn’t believe him :D

what is this???!!!

why did they suddenly remembered about this?

Ghhjg

Ool

dont know if i believe it

• Milly

I don’t believe it all. It sounds like he’s lying just for show off.
    Maybe it’s true. but not all.

Lies.com This dude is obviously lying just to get attention.

• Milly

Lies.com This dude is obviously lying just to get attention.
    ———————-

for sure

• Milly

Diamonds said:
    ——————

LMAF

• Anonymous123

it could be true…but hard to believe…coz Miley is everywhere n she’s open person ….she never hide her relationship…especially in 2007,that is the time she was soooo in good relationship w/ paps n media

• Anonymous076

mmmmm..k !!

• Anony

oh nana what’s my name…oh nana

It means “Niley” meant Nothing to her! Take that Niley fans!

• xhaleylynn

Bravo is a really bullshit magazine, I think it could be possible they became close and still talk but there’s no way they were an “item” because her and Nick were together in 2006. Unless this all happened when they broke up for like a month and then got back together. But it sounds pretty fake to me. Hahaha. It’s pretty fucking amusing what some people will do for fame though. ;]

• blabla

bahaha bravo talks so much shit. seriously they always claim to have an interview and a photoshoot with certain stars and sometimes they had one but most of the time they are taking things from the internet, likes pictures and all.

Ugh! He banged her for one week! Haha! Miley is a whore!

• Milly

xhaleylynn said:

——————————–

agree.

• :)

You know what..that picture looks SO fake!
    and, it could just be some random dude desperate for attention, and maybe talked to miley like twice…xD
    not believing this! :)

• Tatii

oh my god! they were so naive. pakspaskpaok
    i’m sure it’s a lie. mybe some of this is true… but there’s so many things that are false. hahahah we got to laugh

OU REALLY ? UH No way ,i can’t believe that miley cheatted on nick .
    This guy just want to get attention .. It’s that a fake ? YES !
    Look at the pic’ it look like ‘shopped one.

• sparkley

I saw the Interview with that Guy on TV yesterday. Simple ATTENTIONWHORE. Miley was dating Nick at that time. I mama hardcore Niley Supporter. This guy just wants to be noticed. Thats it all.

• polly

Is this actually true? if it is then its cute :D

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

ds

DONT BELIEVE BRAVO! THEY MAKE UP STORIES! THIS ISNT TRUE! ONCE THERE WAS WRITTEN IN BRAVO THAT JUSTIN AND MILEY WERE DATING!

My boyfriend thinks the same with me. He is 12 years older than me, lol. We met online at A’geM’ing’le. com The premiere online community for older women seek younger men or older men seek younger women to meet and share your interests. Ever feel that you would best enjoy someone who is not in your age group? Leave behind the other general dating sites out there and try us.

• ilovepeacock

Wow, she downgraded from Nick.

dude.. this is sooo fake. hahaha. BULLSHITT!

• mileykicksass

mileykicksass your icon is so fucking gross! change it please

No thank you

Ilovepeacock… I followed youuu (:

Smooth said:

OceanUP has more drama than a high school.
    …….
    did you just sign in from anon posting about your blog?

• peacelovehearts

I see the “Whoring of the Tumblrs” movement is back…
    —————–
    I LOST 900 FOLLOWERS.
    I fucking need it. -____-

yada yada

• Disco.Is.Dead

Disco.Is.Dead said:

lmfao to whoever posted my comment to oulove
    that wasn’t be
    but I should have gotten like a citation or some shit rofl

Well sorry. I forgot to put it as your comment I just pasted it and hit enter
    ~~~

hahah, it’s okay I was just kidding ;P

• faded picture

@ilovepeacock- yours is cute too!! followed for sure ;)
    haha i like ou people’s tumblrs better than tumblr famous people’s tumblrs… just sayin

Apr 19, 2011 @ 07:28 pm
    peacelovehearts said:
    I dont mean to be a bitch to the love tumblr
    but you said you dont post things that can cause drama
    like, im sorry. this is fcking suspicious on your part
    Trueeee dat.
    THIS. Both of you.
    ===

• milenator

MIGRATE

We aint migrating!!!! Were already here!

WE AREN’T MIGRATING AGAIN! WE STAY HERE. NO ONE MOVE

Apr 19, 2011 @ 07:28 pm
    peacelovehearts said:
    I dont mean to be a bitch to the love tumblr
    but you said you dont post things that can cause drama
    like, im sorry. this is fcking suspicious on your part
    Trueeee dat.
    THIS. Both of you.
    ===

——————

STAY HERE

• ilovepeacock

‘LL FOLLOW BACK, I PROMISEEEE!!!
    *brings out free cookies*

Thanks for following :)
    followed, and don’t mind me, I’m just going to reblog ERRRTHING. It’s too sexy not to.

noo

can ugly people be models?

Apr 19, 2011 @ 07:41 pm

Apr 19, 2011 @ 07:28 pm
    peacelovehearts said:
    I dont mean to be a bitch to the love tumblr
    but you said you dont post things that can cause drama
    like, im sorry. this is fcking suspicious on your part
    Trueeee dat.
    THIS. Both of you.
    ===

Not accepted. Sorry, but too much contradiction. I’m not going to hate on the or knock what they are doing, but…hmmm..

• ilovepeacock

I see the “Whoring of the Tumblrs” movement is back…
    —————–
    I LOST 900 FOLLOWERS.
    I fucking need it. -____-

DUDEEEE. How? :O

lovepeacock said:
    ‘LL FOLLOW BACK, I PROMISEEEE!!!
    *brings out free cookies*

Thanks for following :)
    followed, and don’t mind me, I’m just going to reblog ERRRTHING.
    Go right aheaddd (:

can ugly people be models?

No. Thats why they are called MODELS.

DUBSTEP IS LOVE<3

• ohmimiley

Goodnight.

MIGRATE

• oceanUP.

This post is long, I’d recommend migrating to St Demetria’s newest post :]

• peacelovehearts

I see the “Whoring of the Tumblrs” movement is back…
    —————–
    I LOST 900 FOLLOWERS.
    I fucking need it. -____-

DUDEEEE. How? :O
    I had to delete my old one, peaceandhearts.
    Once bitches from school start following you, shit can’t turn out good. So i basically just deleted. Ideekay. I’m not gonna kill myself over it.
    *kanye shrug*

• mileykicksass

Gah ballet tomorrow..night guys

,,,,,,,,,

• Disco.Is.Dead

awns, night Jen :/

and PLEASE NO MIGRATING AGAIN

Apr 19, 2011 @ 07:45 pm
    ohmimiley said:

Goodnight.

You’re going to bed at 7:45 pm???!

This post is long, I’d recommend migrating to St Demetria’s newest post :]

Apr 19, 2011 @ 07:46 pm
    oceanUP. said:

This post is long, I’d recommend migrating to St Demetria’s newest post :]

you got a point

oceanUP. said:
    This post is long, I’d recommend migrating to St Demetria’s newest post :]
    —————–

WE WILL NOT MIGRATE AGAIN!

this is fake, because she was dating nick when she was 14 and plus in the interview the guy said miley was talking about her ex boyfriend justin gaston alot – she dated justin gaston when she was 16. this guy is a liar.

Lmfao, this is such bullshit. xD

Miley never cheated on Nick. -.-

• Anonymous123

This is fake as shit

• mels

Anyone?

@Annalynne, aw that shit sucks :[
    Only 3 people from my school follow me that I’m cool with.
    Anyways, I recommended you. Hope that does something xD

WTFFF?!!

what?

BULL

ilovepeacock said:
    @Annalynne, aw that shit sucks :[
    Only 3 people from my school follow me that I’m cool with.
    Anyways, I recommended you. Hope that does something xD
    —————
    Aw, thank you.
    But yeah, i just had links spammed all over it leading to my twitter/OU account & it’s just kinda like my personal shit that they shouldn’t be seeing. Kinda like an online diary in a way.. Ideekay. It’s all good. (;

• JoeHoe15

:O very shocking..

i don’t know how much of this is true but i do remmeber…miley having a crush on him and them being in the hot tub together..

i was so shocked

she was with nick though

lol bravo is so funny

mmm es viejo

Qt

ooo miley is an amazing person. lovee you miley. you”re my role model. :)

lol

• milenator

I think this is a lie but whateve
    plus international sources about US celebs sometimes arent really true….

okkkkkkkkkk

• Fanny Michele

this means: Miley and Bela in april 2007 – they were in love for one week

xoxo

a

the oulove tumblr is just annoying

• ohmimiley

awns, night Jen :/

‘Night, love <3

this is faker then my girlfriend hair

• Disco.Is.Dead

could anybody show or get this too the tumblr please
    it is only suspicious because, you made the tumblr because of these people causing problems and you weren’t going to accept any negative hate comments but you accepted the comment from the people who started all the shit. It just seemed as though you may have known or something
    but my depeast apologies. I cannot know what’s truely happening so I dong have the right to say what is going on. Don’t worry about it too much. If anything we should be worrying for there return ahaha

achoo

• ohmimiley

Goodnight.

You’re going to bed at 7:45 pm???!

No. I’m getting off of OceanUP at 7:52 P.M.

• DavidArchiefan

LMAO.Who believes this shit?

no one is here

• milenator

oceanup love is like spazing or something lol

you can tell this shit is fake look at the incorrect spelling dineys!! really its disney dumbasses

• Irday

I BOUGHT TODAY MY TICKET GOLD FOR MILEEYYY GYPSY TOUR HERE INN PANAMAA<3 AND IM SO FKIN HAPPY AND EXCITED TO SEEE HERRR REALLY LOVE MILEYY!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE I LL SEND MY PHOTO WHEN I MEEET HER!

• ilovepeacock

You know what…that actually looks photoshopped.

• w

Lol

• Disco.Is.Dead

dfkjnsklaaa –.–

• iSarcasticING

interesting.

Lol

Jake looks so amazing in your icon.

what?

• anon#15

wasn’t she going out with Nick at this time?

rotfl.O.o

O

fag

this is bullsh*t. she was still dating Nick in April 2007. Dont post shit that isnt true oceanup. its getting old.

• huhuhhfjasbfk

Can give you the translation right now : miley and Bela in April, 2007. One week they were on cloud nine

hmmm

that picture is photoshopped. shes originally with a fan thats a girl. i remember seeing it.

• Diamonds

the bravo tells shit in every freaking magazine they print. i don’t know this guy and i’m living in germany and watch tv ;D he’s irrelevant and i think it’s not true.

This is complete bullshit. How pathetic do you have to be? Miley would so not even look twice at his direction, anyway. Wasn’t she with Nick at this time? I’d love to hear Miley’s reaction of this.

Makes no sense.

• mileykicksass

Lol hey Peace

LOL WUT

• Fritz

This boy talks the truth!

MILEY CHEATED ON NICK

I dont mean to be a bitch to the love tumblr
    but you said you dont post things that can cause drama
    like, im sorry. this is fcking suspicious on your part
    Trueeee dat.
    THIS. Both of you.

• ilovepeacock

“We met 2007 – and fell in love”

LMFAO.