Taylor Swift Garrett Hedlund New Lovers?

2q8vvhc

Credit: Star Magazine & OhNoTheyDidn’t.

• Disco.Is.Dead

omggggg. she can get every hot guy O.O
    -sigh-

• Disco.Is.Dead

jesus christ. is she ever without a boyfriend? i wish someone would write a song about her ass for once and put her in her place about how she gets around.

even if she’s not having sex with them, it’s still pretty whore-ish.
    ~~~

all those guys like, chord, cory, etc, they wernt officially dating
    they were seen once or twice, a few dates, nbd.
    she hasnt gone like, long term dating ro anything with all of them
    shes in her twenties, thats like, key time to try to find someone you could potentially marry or have a family with .

• Untouchable

He is too good for her. He’s probably just using her because he’s trying to get into the country music industry.

• d1sneystars

Who hasn’t she dated? Seriously…

That girl had way to many boyfriends

taylor is a player
    bitch

They’re really cute together! I hope she finally finds the boy she’ll be with forever :D She deserves it! I hope it’s Garrett, he’s amazing.. ;)

Any guy that dates her just says to the world “I like girls with men chest”

Apr 21, 2011 @ 05:16 am

That girl had way to many boyfriends
    so true, I would love a magazine to do a time-line of all the boyfriends she’s had then have another singer sign a song about her. That be even more awesome!

They make a cute couple!

Lol. Go out with a friend…—-> you ARE dating him.

If this mean Taylor is dating him.. then i am a whore too. xD Because i have a lot of guy friends and we go out together.

Here comes another song…

i <3 him

she’ll discuss with him what they should name their babies and he’ll get scared and dump her ass just like the previous ones lol

• Peace’n’Love

country couple <3

Omg, he is a hottie! Lucky Taylor!

Umm, This is very random….but do you think Taylor is a virgin?

• tshitneedstogethershittogether

even if she’s not having sex with them, it’s still pretty whore-ish.

man she dates allot of guys..

if someone is to write a bad song about her leave it to joe..

hes actually really cute she has really good taste in guys…

• _liesyoutold

What happened to Chord?

even if she’s not having sex with them, it’s still pretty whore-ish.

mte

this an online store operated for many years.have lots of new and old customers from United States and Europe now.
    you can find many of cheap price,high quality,fashion brand products here .
    such as:
    ——- NFL ,MLB, NBA ,NHL jersey ,——
    ——–sports shoes———–
    ——- fashion clothing————

even if she’s not having sex with them, it’s still pretty whore-ish.

__________________________________________________________________

seriously, could not agree more with this statement

• LOL

CALM DOWN GUYS. they’re just friends, so hanging out with a guy friend now is called dating? WTF

stop with the name calling. if she’s a whore, I’m a whore too cause I hang out with my guy friends a lot.

hanging out is not the same with dating, just saying.

FYI… A few dates does NOT constitute being boyfriend/girlfriend. She’s in her 20’s and is allowed to date around. I do the same thing, as does every other person I know.

• mags

how does she get all the good looking men? haven’t they heard shes crazy?

eeww jonas hated on justin shirtless pics for being skinny and having no muscles but these guys look chunky/stocky! their bodies are plain squares. joe’s looks ok in the first picture but thats all.

Taylor puts the E on EASY.

shes had so many bfs its riduculous. cant wait for them to break up so i can hear the same song again

ha

• JustinBieberWarrior

CAN I PLEASE salgkmdslgkmgsf
    I FUCKING HATE SELENA NOOOO~
    *looks at icon* This might be a contradiction.

i fucking love your new icon! :D

SHIRTLESS JOANS

—————-

dasdgweifdbxasdhasouijd joe’s body is better now

Awwww

Adorable. This couple makes sense.

This article is false. Taylor was never at the Golden Globes. They were however both at the Vanity Fair Party after the Oscars. Cute couple if they are dating.

i feel a new song coming on!

interesting o.O

Selena Gomez boy fans are such perverds -_- Eww.

This is probably innocent, and I love taylor but she sureeeee can date around.

• ClaireMichelle

I ship this couple HARD! <3

Garrett Hedlund is so gorgeous and talented. Taylor better watch her back… ;)

OMJ SHIRTLESS JONAS PICS!!!!!!!!

OCEANUO POST THE MOTHERFUCKIN SHIRTLESS PICTURES OF NICK AND JOE

Taylor is wearing leggings as pants in the pic above UGH!

That guys cute, but he can definitely do better than Taylor.

• back2december

i can see this being for real….
    Garret seems right for her

• back2december

i seriously doubt that…. like who?

• idkMyBFFjill

THEY’RE SO FUCKING CUTE, I CAN’T.
    Tarrett <3
    or Gaylor idc

Apr 21, 2011 @ 03:04 am
    if someone is to write a bad song about her leave it to joe..
    *John*

Anyway, ugh this girl can’t freakin’ stay without a guy for more than a damn hour. I mean really….

Whoever said he is the “hottest actor”….LOL NO. I don’t even know who he is. HA!

• WYLMITE?

I DIED TODAY. DEAR HAWAII I LIVE YOU MORE THAN ANY OTHER PLACE TODAY. KILL.ME.NOW

FGHJTLYJKLJLKGJLSAKJ

• WYLMITE?

I DIED TODAY. DEAR HAWAII I LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANY OTHER PLACE TODAY. KILL.ME.NOW

FGHJTLYJKLJLKGJLSAKJ

• WYLMITE?

EHM. WHERE THE HECK IS OCEANUP TODAY.?

wow… she is really a player ;)

NICK AND JOE SHIRTLESS!!!!!!!!! omggggggggggg

my favo: JOE

• WYLMITE?

Apr 21, 2011 @ 10:40 am

NICK AND JOE SHIRTLESS!!!!!!!!! omggggggggggg

my favo: JOE

Joe definitely has a better body. All those workouts have paid. lol

• weareinfinite

I just cannot find any attractiveness in Joe’s body. Or face for that matter.

Awww

• WYLMITE?

Wow. I have been waiting for years. Ahhhh I was freaking out. ~Will forever stan that bitch who gets to marry Joseph Adam Jonas Ugh!

• Peace’n’Love

weareinfinite said:
    I just cannot find any attractiveness in Joe’s body. Or face for that matter.
    your icon is so cute

• WYLMITE?

LOL at the sunburn :’)
    Hehe

• Peace’n’Love
  • WYLMITE?

This is not even the correct post. lol

Well I googled about that guy and he’s like handsome. lol This post came just when I was in a Jaylor mood.. lol

woooooooow dude. seriously? if you are crying LEGIT TEARS. Then its time to get off the internet and get a life. It’s just a stupid teen gossip site and tumblr. You shouldn’t be crying about this, you should be crying about important things.

oceanuplove give it up. we know you got “hacked” just for attention

• Leannalove02

This is a GORGEOUS couple if there is any truth to it!!

Just delete the damn tumblr. Jeez.

• WYLMITE?

Um I agree with you anon. Whoever runs that love Tumblr should not take this website so seriously. Don’t cry over these things. You should go out and spend time with your friends,family etc.

OCEANUPLOVE I know you are creeping. Just delete the tumblr please. It causes too much drama. (tumblr ask doesnt work)

• OUlove Playlist

Justin Timberlake – Cry Me a River

• xxbehappyxx

Country Pair!!!

OULOVE JUST ADMIT WHO YOU ARE. NO ONE CARES ABOUT THE BLOG ANYMORE. WE AL UNFOLLLOWED YOU AFTER YOUR LITTLE HACKED EPISODE! NO ONE CARES ABOUT LOVE ITS POINTLESS!!!!! JUST TELL US YOUR USERNAMES!!!!!!!!

• diane n.

he’s cute. goodness taylor gets all the handsome guys. i hope they work out, i think they’d be super cute together.

LOL

Anyways, their bodies are weird but I like Nick’s broad shoulders, ass and arms.

• Peace’n’Love

ocean up love i’m not hating, but that tumblr isn’t your life,get over it!

Don’t lie and say you love anons, it’s awfully clear you don’t. And BTW, I did NOT accuse you of spamming your tumblr, I responded to ONE of the links, and CLEARLY put ” ;) ” AND ” :P ” to indicate that I was joking. Which you obviously can’t take. Ugh.

Apr 21, 2011 @ 11:39 am

Yeah. I was the anon that said stop spamming the tumblr!

DELETE THE BLOG AND TELL US YOUR USERNAMES!!!

lol joickshirtless is trending

every ou tumblr should be deleted including oceanupbitches js
    oceanuplove needs to calm their tits over it getting hacked but we’ll see if it causes any silly internet drama then they really need to gtfo

Apr 21, 2011 @ 11:39 am

Yeah. I was the anon that said stop spamming the tumblr!

Thank you. And if some of them were really anons, they would know better than to play the blame game.

we should just ignore OUlove

Apr 21, 2011 @ 11:43 am

every ou tumblr should be deleted including oceanupbitches js

Oceanupbitches hasn’t updated in a love time and there was drama yesterday with all the people that ran the blog. It should be deleted. It’s pointless! Just screencapping funny comments..we can clearly read them on the oceanup post.

long*

How the hell are they going to keep up the tumblr without creeping/being here? My gosh you people are BAD liars. Go ahead and creep, we already know you do it, if you aren’t going to delete, then there really is no point in not being the creepers that you are.

w

OUlove tumblr isn’t going to creep or be on OU? Yeah, there really is a point in keeping the tumblr now….

I didn’t even know Nick had a happy trail.

Apr 21, 2011 @ 11:43 am

every ou tumblr should be deleted including oceanupbitches js

“““““““““““`

THIS

• weareinfinite

Lol we aren’t deleting OceanupBitches ;)

• carbomb__

:/ I liked him with Leighton Meester. Darn.

stop talking bout oceanuplove!!!! they said ignore them!!!

Who likes cookies! whats ur fav kind!

Apr 21, 2011 @ 11:58 am
    weareinfinite said:

Lol we aren’t deleting OceanupBitches ;)

YOu should! Its pointless!!!!!!

Apr 21, 2011 @ 11:52 am

Lol. What even? Dead.

Probably a bitter Joe stan, pressed about everyone drooling over Nick.

Who likes cookies! whats ur fav kind!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I like macadamia nuts

• Peace’n’Love

stop talking bout oceanuplove!!!! they said ignore them!!!

Who likes cookies! whats ur fav kind!

i like cookies
    my fav kind is chocolate chip

Chocolate chip FTW!! :D

• Peace’n’Love

Chocolate chip FTW!! :D
    LOL

• WYLMITE?

Apr 21, 2011 @ 11:54 am

jonas shirtless
    Saw,drooled,freaked out..And now I’m back to normal. Hehe ;)

• jazzie

hey! ;)

• weareinfinite

JAZZIE. Oh my lanta. No. Have you seen the Jelena pics? NOOOO. Ughhh. My life is over! Noooo! UGHHAUISGHOSIGNLSKGMSLKMASDg

• milenator

jazzie said:
    hey! ;)

hey hey hey

Apr 21, 2011 @ 12:15 pm
    jazzie said:
    hey! ;)

The wink face made your “hey” sexual.

she sure gets around

Who?

I WONDER how long until this RELATIONSHIP ends three months four?

• SpreadYourWingsAndFlyAway

Garrett’s one of the hottest actors in Hollywood right now.
    He was SO beautiful in 4 Brothers *____*

bitch gets all the hoties :P
    but seriously how many guys has she gone out with after jake ? o_O ?

WHAT

• milenator

weareinfinite said:

did they finally break up?

btw Jen why do you say oh my LANTA? lmfao

• WYLMITE?

Apr 21, 2011 @ 12:18 pm

Hehehehehehehehehe!

did they finally break up?

no they are still together

JELENA IS STILL TOGETHER

• weareinfinite

NO THEY DIDN’T BREAK UP. THAT’s THE PROBLEM. Oh my sdkgjasndgksjgn SWEET BABY JESUS. SELENA PLEASE GTFO

• jazzie

@Jen LMAO i saw them i think their still together.
    @anon thats what i was going for ;)

• weareinfinite

I say oh my lanta because…
    I.. don’t.. know.

• weareinfinite

CAN I PLEASE salgkmdslgkmgsf
    I FUCKING HATE SELENA NOOOO~

*looks at icon* This might be a contradiction.

ha