Demi Lovato IN LA REPUBLICA LIMA

Demi-LaRepublica

Demi featured in Peruvian newspapers:

DEMI LOVATO REVEALS DARK DAYS. ‘She self-mutilated at age eleven.’

Demi’s revelations have made an international impact!

C’mon she is trying to tell people who have eating disorders and other issues that it OK to admit you have them and that you should seek help. She is a celebrity and has a lot of young fans and if their idol is saying you have to seek help if you have them, they are more likely to listen and it’s about time that we stop to pretend that the celebrities are perfect. I’m convinced that many young celebrities who claim that they are healthy have eating and other issues but just don’t want to talk or deal with them and i for one give her credit for that

c.

this an online store operated for many years.have lots of new and old customers from United States and Europe now.
    you can find many of cheap price,high quality,fashion brand products here .
    such as:
    ——- NFL ,MLB, NBA ,NHL jersey ,——
    ——–sports shoes———–
    ——- fashion clothing————

Yeah, there was/is something going on but I’ll doubt they are/have been in a serious relationship. It would be the most naïve and stupid thing to do. Sorry to say this but her parents are extremely irresponsable.

Her parents are complete failures in every single aspect. lol

My Spanish is not that strong, but here’s my best Translation all the * in the paragraph are words I couldn’t see /translate . Words in parenthesis are words that I guessed
    ===
    The Disney Singer Demi Lovato left her Television Program after hurtful experiences she lived with during her childhood. The Young US resident of 18 revealed to the television program 20/20 that she was a victim of (automutiabla) . This Disorder causes one to cut wounds in various parts of the body and also causes painful emotions.

She was very ashamed of her body. (Cutting) was the way she she expressed how she felt. There were many feelings in my head I wanted to express.

She also talked about the attacks that she suffered with other kids in school. “It’s Because they’re fat” one of them told me. The singer reminded.

On the other hand, the actress left her show “Sonny with a Chance” due to health problems
    ——(can’t make out the other words after that statement, but the Final Quotation)
    “IT’s sad that this Chapter in my life has ended, but there are better moments ahead. She explained )

===
    That was my best shot. So , it maybe off. But , I tried.
    -Angie.

m

Poor demi

• Gearsarealwaysturning

so sad, so sad.

si! yo lei ese periodico!

someone should take the time out and translate it

you rock

• beccaroo

I’m so tired of this already. Lots of teenage girls have these issues. And you being a pretentious ass about yours isn’t going to help anyone. Stop seeking attention. Maybe then you’ll get better.
    Her telling about her problems and how she got help could influence a fan or any other teen to get help themselves.

I only believe 10% of her problems were because of bullying.There must be more to this story then she is letting on to make herself hate her body that much to do almost every evil/unhealthy thing imaginable to her body like she was doing.

a

Ugly Lovato IN LA REPUBLICA LIMA

• rockstar101

Apr 21, 2011 @ 01:09 pm
    How did she learn about this at 11 o.o did she see a movie or something with this in it

it’s so ironic huh. these movies are supposed to warn people and instead it made her do it to herself.

: At age 11, Lovato began cutting herself — intentionally self-mutilating her wrists as a way of coping with emotions.

“It was a way of expressing my own shame, of myself, on my own body,” she told Roberts. “I was matching the inside to the outside. And there were some times where my emotions were just so built up, I didn’t know what to do. The only way that I could get instant gratification was through an immediate release on myself.” i think this is what the translation is

I have SO much respect for her since the day she decided to go to the treatment center and I admire her for telling the truth

i know i had this friend and we were watching this movie thirteen and there was cutting scenes in it and then she started doing it

GTFO, PEDO!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dotn agree with all the experts they say that she hit that dancer because she was bullied. I think she was bullying the dancer into not telling on her.

Well her father left at a pretty young age and that probably had an impact on her life. She was felling rejected and when people teased her she experienced that rejection all over again. And maybe there other things but since she prefers older guys and gets supper obsessive when in love ( we all do to some degree )her father leaving in my opinion and their non existing relationship probably contributed to her problems.

• MelissaLovatic.

Offcourse she makes an international impact! she is loved by a lot of people! and what she does now is amazing! i RESPECT her SO much! my love for her grows literly everyday, every hour, every second! <3 iloveyou demi <3

• Anonymousjen

Sad really

Apr 21, 2011 @ 01:08 pm

I kinda agree with that girl on the last post saying it would be bad for her if she’s in fact in a relationship with Wilmer. Seems like a cocky pedo. She should take it slow.
    But honestly I guess they only had some kind of fling. The last news about them came in February and when she was on tour she “dated” other guys, too. (Think of these pictures of her cuddling with Rob Kardashian.)

Oh no, they went bowling in March with Marissa and some friends after Rob K’s birthday and she’s hanging out with his friends and his sister follows her on twitter, she was at his sister’s birthday (dont know when that was maybe late jan or early feb). I’m pretty sure Wilmer the pedo and Demi do still have something going and Wilmer should be ashamed of himself going after teenage and underage girls when he’s in his 30’s. But maybe he has to prey on teenage girls because no self respecting WOMAN his age would go out with him, he’s a skeevy asshole.

• rockstar101

Apr 21, 2011 @ 01:30 pm
    Apr 21, 2011 @ 01:08 pm

First hoes.

• Peace’n’Love

demi is so pretty

I hate that newspaper. Sometimes they say lies

can anyone translate this? :)

K

could someone translate this?

that’s a good point… her problems were probably the reason her and joe broke up. she was too clingy and he couldn’t handle it. kinda sad they don’t even talk right now.

• Anon

Apr 21, 2011 @ 01:08 pm

IA

• rockstar101

she shouldn’t rush things. those are serious problems, it’s always likely to have a relapse… i understand she’s proud she kinda managed it but i think it’s too soon to talk about it like she’s all right..

• jaeger