Selena Gomez Justin Bieber Baby Picture

selenajustinbaby
Around the web

tht doesn’t even make sense.obviously he jas money&wouldn’t do it 4 money.it mite b a fan or something.ppl need 2 fricken stop judging!

Disney’s teen mom

• Unkle

He has a nice family. He can even do the dissertation editing.

• jesse

They both look really happy. Don’t see why people call their relationship fake.

• Cameron

Okay no one say hi to me because I’m anon. That’s okay.

• Firework

here

~Here~
    Jackie is a flawless migrate user xD

haha amen. then leave this post if you dont care about them. our life. deal with it.

• WakaWakaEhEh

dUDE you know no one is gonna read this.
    __

lmao.

said it once, I’ll say it again.WHO. GIVES. A. S**T if its fake? I don’t know if it’s just something that comes with age, but actually I don’t know your ages so I couldn’t say that. I’m 17 and I couldn’t care less about what they choose to do with their lives. I used to be[still am] a HUGE( I mean HUGE) Jonas Brothers fan… and I used to be the same way, examining and obsessing over every inch of their lives, but then life happened and I grew out of it. I don’t want to be mean or rude, but my younger cousin told me to read this because she’s doing the same thing you guys are. But really… you only get to be young once. Spend this precious time enjoying YOUR life. Obsessing over YOURSELF. This is your time to be selfish. So you listen to their music and see them on TV… take it for what it is: entertainment. At the end of the day, your life is the only one you’re living. Let them make mistakes and date whoever they feel like. They’re kids too. Even if this is a staged relationship or whatever, if anything, that should make you feel bad for them, that they don’t even have the luxury to be a regular kid experiencing young love. That they are so much in the public eye that they feel the need to stay on top by having to pull stunts like this. I just wanted to be open and honest and I hope you don’t take this the wrong way.

IN SUMMARY: GET A LIFE. WORRY ABOUT YOUR OWN LIVES AND NOT JELENAS OR ANY OTHER CELEBS

who the fuck is this child O.o

who cares?

• putlimeinthecoconut

I went to church today and have had enough of the bible.

then why are you on here?

• Smooth

NO1CURR. THIS COUPLE IS IRRELEVANT AND BORING. NEXT SUBJECT

• 2dog981

hey my retardedest ppl!!!!!! im just kidding guys so dont throw a hissy fit

• devonbfan12

you see, this is why i created ross. because all of u seem to hate me. especially the anons. it’s really hurtful.

FUCK NO NICK IS IRRELANT

*RAISES HANDS*
    TROLL ALL NIGHT L0NG BITCHES

I DONT WANT TO SEE JUSTIN AND SELENA’S FACE ANYMORE. JELENA OVERLOAD FOR TODAY.

WHYS EVERYONE WRITING IN CAPS

I DONT WANT TO SEE JUSTIN AND SELENA’S FACE ANYMORE. JELENA OVERLOAD FOR TODAY.

Apr 24, 2011 @ 06:53 pm
    2dog981 said:
    OOOHHHHH!!! So you’re Devon…. it all makes ense now
    ya and im 2dog
    GTFO.

Blue butter.

@devon i knew you were ross. Ross kept on asking about devon. Don’t make yourself so obvious next time!

FUCK NO NICK IS IRRELANT

NICK IS *SEXY

TINYCHAT MUST DIE ALONG WITH ALL WHO USE IT

I AM A TRUE ANON!

BIG PARAGRAPH ANON GTFOOOOOOOOO
    YOU DONT WANNA BE ANON MAKE AN ACCOUNT DUMBASS BITCH

WHYS EVERYONE WRITING IN CAPS
    ONLY ANONS GTFO BITCH

• lizardqueen

Is anyone here from a school called River Heights Intermediate? I really want to rant on how school sucks.

• Disco.Is.Dead

this needs to get of my dashboard ASAP.

TURN OFF THE CAPS.

Apr 24, 2011 @ 06:54 pm
    Disco.Is.Dead said:

tbh, big blue letter paragraph anon, you speak the truth..

OF COURSE YOU WOULD AGREE ANYTHING THAT TRASHES AN ANON IS OKAY FOR YOU USERS

• Firework

did the paps take this

• devonbfan12

okay well we’re gonna migrate where the nice anons are….

• xdolshhex

O.O

• Miley- Demi -David A lover

you cant let it get to u though.. It’s just a website.

• 2dog981

guys if yall keep bein mean YALL WILL HAVE BAD KARMA I SHALL CURSE YOU WITH IT!!!!!!

• iSarcasticING

This couple needs to end, or stop being overexposed.

ONLY ANONS GTFO BITCH

CALM YOUR TITS

Apr 24, 2011 @ 06:58 pm
    lizardqueen said:

TRUE ANONS TYPE IN CAPS GET THE FUCK OUT

Apr 24, 2011 @ 06:56 pm
    devonbfan12 said:

We really don’t care. You are annoying, and ever since you used “retarded and gay” we knew it was you. It’s sad you have to make another account just to find out what you already knew. :(

DON’T DISCRIMINATE ANONS

love them they are so cute btw follow me @itsccruz

• milenator

oceanup invited people to tinychats before… you crazy anons r just… SMH

• Smooth

Apr 24, 2011 @ 06:56 pm

TRUE ANONS HATE TINYCHAT
    —————-

I HATE TINYCHATS BURN IN HELL TINYCHATS

who the fuck is this child O.o

Selena paid him to do this~

• MileyIsBestest

Why are you all making tiny chat a big deal? Are you pissed that you didn’t get laid last night, or something?

OF COURSE YOU WOULD AGREE ANYTHING THAT TRASHES AN ANON IS OKAY FOR YOU USERS
    ~~~

I will let you know I was anon for a while. I didnt like the respect I got for those exact reasons.

OH STFU UR SO IRRELEVANT EVERY DAMN NIGHT. NO1CURR ABOUT ANYTHING YOU SAY.

TINYCHAT MUST DIE ALONG WITH ALL WHO USE IT
    ——————————-

PREACH IT ANON BABY

If you want to make another account don’t be so obvious next time dude.

Ross said:

alive?

• ImNotAnnoying

Wow..yeah, bored.

weareinfinite said:
    Jordan & David. Stop bitching. My gosh, you’re such chicks. GET THE FUCK OVER IT. It is a fucking post. It is not like we’re going to be talking about it anyways. Sit your asses down. Like, damn.

Would you like a tampon after that speech?

• xdolshhex

*crai* I’m tired of seeing Justin face. *eats icecream*
    ……….

• Ross

hey everybody?
    hey there sweet thang. are you this devon girl im hearin ’bout?

• putlimeinthecoconut

ughugh.

another jelena post were on RME

TINYCHAT!:

• iSarcasticING

Fine, I guess we’re here.

not tinychat :l

• devonbfan12

hey there sweet thang. are you this devon girl im hearin ’bout?
    um.. i guess?

• weareinfinite

Would you like a tampon after that speech?

RME. How original, bro. Yes, I can be a bitch. I know that, sweetie.

Arriving fashionably late is the best thing to do :P

Yes deff;) And i’m drooling over your icon;) You,sir, have good taste in men

• xdolshhex

OMFG tinychat no -__-

• Ross

ROSS… Guess who just arrived.
    i tink i alridy know

• putlimeinthecoconut

-____________________________-

• Smooth

Jelena is annoying. We always go on their damn posts.

WakaWakaEhEh said:

I won’t goo.. I can’t do it on my own

didn’t your mom teach you?

• Firework

.________. why tinychat

Arriving fashionably late is the best thing to do :P

Yes deff;) And i’m drooling over your icon;) You,sir, have good taste in men
    __

Oh yes, yes I do ;)

Apr 24, 2011 @ 05:13 pm

another jelena post were on RME

TINYCHAT!:

Fuck off. Seriously

No one is even in the other posts. We are all here. JUST STAY.

• putlimeinthecoconut

How about because its annoying and unecessary? Once is enough.

Did you report david then?

no? he didnt go on every post and post the same comment 5 times in a row baby cakes xoxo

Yeah. No beach party for me. Staying home…or i can just go late
    __

Arriving fashionably late is the best thing to do :P

• Ross

alive?

Smooth said:

*crai* I’m tired of seeing Justin face. *eats icecream*

Then adblock him. Its not a big deal. rme

• devonbfan12

hey everybody?

I won’t goo.. I can’t do it on my own

wtff

• jelena is fake

fake love

ANON REVOLUTION BITCHES! WE’VE BEEN REPRESSED FOR LONG! NOW FEEL THE WRATH OF OUR IRON FISTS

• selena is bitch! justin is mine

selena is a bitch..i hope they will break up coz justin so that justin will be mine…haha…and also jasmine v..she always posting on her wAll about justin saying that i love u justin…and also she says when they had a relationship with justin ….justin is not happy with me jasmine says on facebook…bitch jasmine you ay have a bf and that is jinsu..and then u are posting in ure wall about justin..??? my question is..!!! is jinsuknow about u are doing?? bitch

• iSarcasticING

So much trolling in one night.
    STFU YOU GAY FAG GO BACK TO YOUR HOLE OR GAY DANCE CLUB AND HAVE BUTT SEX

Wanna join me? I hear butt sex is the best.

STFU YOU GAY FAG GO BACK TO YOUR HOLE OR GAY DANCE CLUB AND HAVE BUTT SEX
    ~~~

That wasnt even fucking funny
    that was offensive, rude, and unnecessary
    please stop.

Jackie, you’re on your ipod? :\

grs

Apr 24, 2011 @ 07:14 pm

LIZARDQUEEN FUCK YOU! YOU ARE NOT A TRUE ANON. NO ANON TALKS LIKE THAT YOU FUCKING MOTHERFUCKER JUST MAKE AN ACCOUNT FOR FUCKS SAKE YOU SHOULD BE HANGED
    [][]‘

First off, obviously I do have a life. I’m breathing right now. Second off, I’m hella funny, bitch. Third off, You’re*.
    You’re not funny. All your jokes and comebacks are lame. A 5 year old could be much, much funnier than your dumbass.

ohh. they’re so cute!!!

• iSarcasticING

Using gay slurs as an attack to somebody is really immature. Don’t offend those who actually ARE gay. That’s just rude.

PREACH

I can’t! I was logged as a different user, so now oceanUP won’t allow me to be a new person. Besides, who gives a shit if I’m an anon? It’s just a website!
    HUH??? CREATE A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS! WE DONT WANT YOU BRINGING US TRUE ANONS TO SHAME

Jackie, you’re on your ipod? :\

no ? haha

• jazzie

Geeze its not a big deal just because some of us go on tinychat doesnt mean the world is ending

Apr 24, 2011 @ 07:17 pm

[][]
    You seriously need to get laid!

Apr 24, 2011 @ 07:18 pm
    milenator said:

to you troll anons

100% SOBER AND WITH OUR 4 SENSES

Apr 24, 2011 @ 07:15 pm
    Disco.Is.Dead said:
    This is why we fucking g to tinycaht, you crazy trolls.
    Umm no. Don’t try and use this as an excuse. This is the first time in a good minute where trolls have been full force. Like earlier today and this evening, OU was alive and everyone was fine, then a user had to go and ruin it by suggesting a Tinychat AGAIN.

I find it funny anons dont reply to that comment ^

• milenator

damn it were on the next page -.-

• Disco.Is.Dead

those “true anons” your describing yourself as …
    NOT A TRUE ANON. we can have genuine discussions with anons, they are nice/friendly, etc.
    yall are just crazy ass trolls. go away hahah

(replying to this) – Apr 24, 2011 @ 07:20 pm
    milenator said:

I find it funny anons dont reply to that comment ^
    —————

the reply button doesnt work fail!

• weareinfinite

Alright. But what does this have to do with anything? As if you couldn’t already tell.. I don’t care. ,.-+=*’Shoutout to my haters. Sorry, you couldn’t phase me.’*’=+-.,

(replying to this) – Apr 24, 2011 @ 07:20 pm
    milenator said:

I find it funny anons dont reply to that comment ^
    —————

the reply button doesnt work fail!

Only if your on the same page
    if u press the reply button it brings u up to the comment replied

• iSarcasticING

You trolls are acting like we’re you’re property or something. You can’t control what we do, and if we want to make a Tinychat, THE HELL WE WILL. You don’t own us.

~~~

theres exceptions. But most of the time, its to get away fromm troll/spam .

• devonbfan12

• Disco.Is.Dead

what if I posted a tinychat now?
    whatchu gon do about it ? haha
    jk.

Dear Anon:
    You’re not cute, funny, cool or tolerable. So please stop your bitching. Right now!

• devonbfan12

You anons are acting like we’re you’re property or something. You can’t control what we do, and if we want to make a Tinychat, THE HELL WE WILL. You don’t own us.

ia

• milenator

cause I didnt like to be on a Jelena post again could’ve picked the Nick post or Miley post but no migrate anon has to keep spamming and spamming

• jazzie

@Jackie dont you will get death threats o__O

JORDAN YOU ARE A FUCKING HYPOCRITE!!!! YOU JUST SAID YESTERDAY THAT YOU HATED TINYCHAT!

ALL OF YOU USERS ARE FUCKING HYPOCRITE BITCHES!!!! YOU FUCKING BITCHED TO ROSS ABOUT NO TINYCHAT BUT WHEN MILENATOR DOES IT ITS OKAY??? THATS NOT RIGHT!

• idkMyBFFjill

jazzie said:
    ======
    JAZZIE, THE TINYCHAT QUEEN, IS TRYING TO DESTROY OCEANUP FROM WITHIN. BAN TINYCHATS.

• weareinfinite

Lol you think you guys are amazing. If you really wanted our respect you wouldn’t be doing crazy shit like this. This is disgusting, what you’re doing. You aren’t anons, you’re trolls.

Apr 24, 2011 @ 07:22 pm
    lizardqueen said:

Dear Anon:

stfu

• iSarcasticING

After seeing how crazy you anons are, I actually like Tinychat. Even if it does kill OU.

• weareinfinite

Fuck this, who wants a tinychat?

Apr 24, 2011 @ 07:22 pm
    Disco.Is.Dead said:

~~~

theres exceptions. But most of the time, its to get away fromm troll/spam .
    No. Lately, it’s been very much because a user will just randomly suggest a Tinychat for no reason. Tonight the trolls are out in full force, yet no one has suggested a Tinychat. Why is that? Sometimes you users have the worst timing

lizardqueen said:

Dear Anon:

THERE’S MORE THAN 1 ANON YOU ASSHOLE

ugly as shit

Apr 24, 2011 @ 07:24 pm

Apr 24, 2011 @ 07:22 pm
    lizardqueen said:

Dear Anon:

stfu
    ============
    Up yours, dumb bitch!

Let me say this again

when users are on tinychat
    Why not you crazy anons all talk to each other here on OU instead of bitching about people on tinychat

is it cause u want to creep on us, troll at us or your studying us or something?

@Jackie dont you will get death threats o__O

rofl. -sigh-
    I was kidding. but they can kiss my ass right now. They are going crazyyy

• jazzie

*gets bricks* wut? .__. xD i only made one tiychat and posted it on here xD

Disco.Is.Dead said:
    what if I posted a tinychat now?
    whatchu gon do about it ? haha
    jk.
    I DARE YOU. WE WILL GO TO EACH ONE AND TROLL LIKE SHIT. JUST TRY TO STOP UP BITCH.

DON’T EVEN TRY WITH SHIT LIKE THAT FUGGA.

were standing our grounds right now

• Qrustacean

I feel like Selena’s the man in this relationship.. she’s just so much bigger than him, and the way HER around is around him…

• Willy

Apr 24, 2011 @ 07:25 pm

lizardqueen said:

Dear Anon:

THERE’S MORE THAN 1 ANON YOU ASSHOLE
    [[[
    Liar!

• iSarcasticING

We should make a tinychat.

• Disco.Is.Dead

DON’T EVEN TRY WITH SHIT LIKE THAT FUGGA.
    ~~~

we can ban your ip there you know? haha

MAKE A TINYCHAT! I WILL GET AT YOU HARD BISHES. I WILL DESTROY YOU!

THATS FUCKING STUPID. WE DON’T EVEN TALK ABOUT THE POST ANYWAY YA FUCKTARD

SUBJECT CHANGE

What did you do for Easter

• idkMyBFFjill

Apr 24, 2011 @ 07:23 pm
    milenator said:

Oh boo hoo. We don’t even talk about the stupid post anyway. Seriously? That was petty and uncalled for, but whatever.

• staystrongdemi

lawl 16 and pregnant?

• Disco.Is.Dead

It may be Easter and you may have had a lot of chocolate… but, calm da fuck down.
    *insert get back in your cage gif*

• milenator

MAKE A TINYCHAT! I WILL GET AT YOU HARD BISHES. I WILL DESTROY YOU!

behind the computer screen?
    Okay…

• NickC

Selena really looks like Pia Toscano (from American Idol) in this pic

• iSarcasticING

Haha, we’re going to the Tinychat trolls.

FUCK YOU TINYCHAT USERS. YOU WILL DIE ALONE

Up yours, dumb bitch!
    —————

• xxbehappyxx

I have pink nail polish on. O_o

• Disco.Is.Dead

F**K U JELENA just are loosing more fans now who cares about you. I hate u.
    i hope your relationship fails.

lmao

• iSarcasticING

DON’T EVEN TRY WITH SHIT LIKE THAT FUGGA.

mhmmmm

Apr 24, 2011 @ 07:26 pm
    Disco.Is.Dead said:

were standing our grounds right now
    That is the dumbest excuse I’ve ever heard. So you’ll ruin an active post when nothing is wrong, but won’t when the trolls are out full force?! I can’t believe this right now. Wow. You users can do whatever.

ALL YOU MOTHERFUCKING BITCHES IN TINYCHAT CAN GO FUCKING DIE. I HOPE YOU GET RAPED, MURDERED AND BEHEADED. I HOPE A SERIAL KILLER CUTS OFF YOUR HEAD AND SHOVES IT IN THE FREEZER!

• xxbehappyxx

I just noticed my icon matches my last comment.

USERS GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE NO ONE CARE ABOUT HERE YOUR HIGH PITCHED ANNOYING VOICES ON TINYCHAT.

• LIVE LIFE

I miss seeing Selena posts by HERSELF and reading about what she’s working on our doing for fun. I’m tired of seeing pics of her and Justin all the time! It’s getting so annoying!

AGAIN!:

when users are on tinychat
    Why not you crazy anons all talk to each other here on OU whoever is here instead of bitching about people on tinychat, and you can join tinychat if you like and its faster to communicate

Do u want us to stay on OU cause youre creeping us or your studying us or something?

were in tinychat
    what now? hahaha

Apr 24, 2011 @ 07:30 pm

Apr 24, 2011 @ 07:26 pm
    Disco.Is.Dead said:

were standing our grounds right now
    @ANON PREACHHHHHHHHHHHH I AGREE WITH YOU SO MUCH!

• xxbehappyxx

AHH C’MON I COME HERE AND YOU GUYS GO TO TINYCHAT AGAIN. I DON’T LIKE TINYCHAT!!!! -_-

• milenator

some of you anons might get banned for these threats…

• iSarcasticING

Well I have to go. Night trolls and users.

NOT EVERYONE CAN GET ON TINYCHAT YOU FUCKING RETARDED FUCKTARDS

@ANON KEEP PREACHING KEEP PREACHING

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW

NOT EVERYONE CAN GET ON TINYCHAT YOU FUCKING RETARDED FUCKTARDS
    ~~

Maybe you can enrich your vocabulary with less offending words to certain people ? rme.

MILENATOR NO ONE GIVES A FUCK. STOP POSTING THAT

guess cause its true in your case?

Apr 24, 2011 @ 07:32 pm
    Disco.Is.Dead said:

were in tinychat
    what now? hahaha
    What do you mean, what now? I’m not the trolling anon, so don’t respond with something immature and rude. I said you users can do what you want, plain and simple.

• xxbehappyxx

STOP FIGHTING AND APPRECIATE THE FLAWLESSNESS OF JELENA!

xxbehappyxx said:

STOP FIGHTING AND APPRECIATE THE perfectNESS OF JELENA!

Jelena sucks ass

xxbehappyxx said:

STOP FIGHTING AND APPRECIATE THE FLAWLESSNESS OF JELENA!

Jelena sucks ass

Apr 24, 2011 @ 07:25 pm
    milenator said:
    Let me say this again

when users are on tinychat

How about none of the above? You want crazy anons to just talk to each other until you people get back? You think all anons are crazy? No. You “users” love being “users” SO much, YOU are the ones that carry the conversations, make tumblrs, and twitters or whatever. The SANE anons (hard to believe, right) just want to talk to users, and have good conversations. Why would anonymous ppl want to talk to more anonymous people? There, someone responded to your question.

good answer

but if u can join tinychat why not join the chat and its faster to communicate

thing is some anons like bein anon so much but if they liked it why not they talk to each other whose left here I mean yeah their anon but least ur talking to someone, some anons could carry/start a conversion

or why not try going to another website or doing something else off the computer

• breeze

xxbehappyxx said:

@xxbehappyxx
    have u read this
    its about Jelena lol

you might not like it but just glance and see
    I read it and I honestly think it is BS.

==============

IA. I also read it ’cause they kept bringing it up in a Jelena post & it’s bullshit. Jelena is such a cute couple <3

I have been to many OU tinychats and they all suck ass. All you do is say random jumbled up shit and make noises and whatever. ITS ANNOYING. It’s so boring and most people want real conversations on oceanUP and not write 1 word to each other on a lame tinychat. The chat goes too fast and what Jordan said “Your eyes have to be glued to the screen to keep up with the convo” I agree with that. It’s stupid.

• xxbehappyxx

xxbehappyxx said:

STOP FIGHTING AND APPRECIATE THE FLAWLESSNESS OF JELENA!

Jelena sucks ass

that’s your opinion.

wow

smh at this stupidity of trolls

good answer

but if u can join tinychat why not join the chat and its faster to communicate

Well, first off, I can’t even get Tinychat, And trust me, I’m sure anons AND USERS who CAN’T and DON’T want to be on Tinychat do other things while on OU. Like homework, and go to other websites like twitter. You can do that on a computer, iPad, or iPod touch. We don’t just stare at the screen hoping you guys will come back. Also, it may be faster to communicate, but the conversation isn’t as meaningful. I feel like you can’t type a good paragraph in a chat room.

@xxbehappyxx
    have u read this
    its about Jelena lol

you might not like it but just glance and see

youtube is pretty fun; u guys should go there LOL

Did any of you anons get banned?

Aw, this was a really great post. In theory I’d like to write like this also – taking time and real effort to make a good article… but what can I say… I procrastinate alot and never seem to get something done. justin bieber

• Riddikulus
  • idkMyBFFjill

PLEASE.

• xxbehappyxx

@xxbehappyxx
    have u read this
    its about Jelena lol

you might not like it but just glance and see
    I read it and I honestly think it is BS.

• smileymiley5

he always looks so unhappy when their together

• 2dog981

GUYS lets all just chill NEW SUBJECT!!!!!!!!!!!

• iSarcasticING

I was an anon for 3 months.

That’s so cute!

PEOPLE THAT MAKE TINYCHATS SHOULD BE HANGED

Apr 24, 2011 @ 07:00 pm
    If you want to make another account don’t be so obvious next time dude.

I KNOW SO DAMN OBVIOUS ITS LIKE TRY TO HIDE IT A BIT. THEY TYPED THE SAME AND ROSS WOULDN’T STFU ABOUT DEVON

• MileyIsBestest

I was an anon from June- october of 2009. I swear, I wasn’t this physicotic.

• lizardqueen

OH STFU UR SO IRRELEVANT EVERY DAMN NIGHT. NO1CURR ABOUT ANYTHING YOU SAY.
    [][]
    And everyone gives a damn about your comment? Please just go away. It’s Easter for God’s sake!

PEOPLE THAT MAKE TINYCHATS SHOULD BE HANGED

I AGREE

I AGREE. EVER SINCE THEY SAID RETARDED AND THE VICTORIA ICON IT JUST ALL FITS

• 2dog981

JUST DROP IT!!!!!!!!!!! FOR CRYING OUT LOUD

• iSarcasticING

I think I’m the only one that the anon using caps hasn’t gotten angry at. :)

NO1CURRR

Apr 24, 2011 @ 07:02 pm
    MileyIsBestest said:

I was an anon from June- october of 2009. I swear, I wasn’t this physicotic.

STFU YOU STUPID BITCH USER

LIZARDQUEEN ISN’T A TRUE ANON

• Disco.Is.Dead

yall need to calm your whoremones.

• MileyIsBestest

think I’m the only one that the anon using caps hasn’t gotten angry at. :)

And me. :)

2DOG THATS AN UGLY ASS PEACOCK ICON

• lizardqueen

I’m starting to feel guilty to be an anon. I just want to be myself without being judged!
    *runs and cries*

I think I’m the only one that the anon using caps hasn’t gotten angry at. :)
    STFU JORDAN DON’T MAKE US GET AT YOU. WE WILL AND IT WILL BE HARD. DON’T PROVOKE

i think that this is sooo cute <3333 i seriously hope that they last for a long time and that selena and justin would both say “yeah we’re dating” FINALLY!!!! like seriously just say it already we all already know anyway! but seriously people need to stop hating!! JUSTLENA FOREVER BABY!!! <333

Apr 24, 2011 @ 07:02 pm
    iSarcasticING said:

I think I’m the only one that the anon using caps hasn’t gotten angry at. :)
    ———————–

THERE’S MORE THAN ONE ANON USING CAPS JORDAN

• MileyIsBestest

Okay, I clearly spoke too soon.

CHILL OUT DUDES AND DUDETTES

awww

• MileyIsBestest

STFU YOU STUPID BITCH USER

Breath, anon. Everything will be okay.

Iwas anon 2008 and most of 2009
    no one was this insane hahah

• jazzie

Ive never been anon

And me. :)

BITCH I WILL GET AT U

Apr 24, 2011 @ 07:02 pm
    iSarcasticING said:

I think I’m the only one that the anon using caps hasn’t gotten angry at. :)
    ———————–

THERE’S MORE THAN ONE ANON USING CAPS JORDAN

okay…how could I know?

LKJLKJLKJLKJLKJLKJKJKJKJ

• Nadz___

Yeah, oceanup’s just gonna be Jelena and Gypsy Heart tour posts for the next few weeks.

Apr 24, 2011 @ 07:03 pm

NO1CURRR
    [][]
    Speak English, please!

Ok, you users need to chill and ignore the 1 or 2 trolls typing in caps. lol

CHILL OUT DUDES AND DUDETTES
    UR NOT ANON, GO MAKE A DUMBASS ACCOUNT HOE

All of you haters say “Hi.” to it~

okay…how could I know?

STFU JORDAN SRRIOUSLY

• iSarcasticING

I think I’m the only one that the anon using caps hasn’t gotten angry at. :)

lol. because 2 anons using caps is so dangerous.

Ive never been anon
    YES YOU HAVE DON’T LIE HOE. TRYING TO BE MOTHER MARY OR SOME SHIT U AINT SHIT BITCH

• Crack..

Justin looks like a baby as well…..lol

• weareinfinite

OMG. My icon goes perfectly with my comment.

• dilemma

lol whoever made this needs a life xD long ass analysis pfff

• MileyIsBestest

Ok, you users need to chill and ignore the 1 or 2 trolls typing in caps. lol

We are pretty calm though, considering…

Apr 24, 2011 @ 07:05 pm

Ok, you users need to chill and ignore the 1 or 2 trolls typing in caps. lol
    ———————–

SINCE YOU LOVE USERS SO MUCH WHY NOT A MOTHEREFFIN’ ACCOUNT YOU PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR AN ANON

okay…how could I know?

STFU JORDAN SRRIOUSLY

calm your tits.

All of you haters say “Hi.” to it~
    STFU HOE GO BACK TO ATTENTION WHORING LIKE USUAL. EVEN THO NO ONE STILL CARES ABOUT U

• weareinfinite

If you’re going to put up an argument could you atleast chill with the caps & use correct grammar? Is that too much to ask, or?

holy christ…..

Seriously shut up. No one cares about you or anything you say. -.-

• weareinfinite

You forgot the period after hoe.
    Though*
    You*

• jazzie

lalalala

Ok, you users need to chill and ignore the 1 or 2 trolls typing in caps.

SHUT THE FUCK UP. YOU ARE NOT A TRUE ANON

MAKE AN ACCOUNT YOU TRAITOR!!!!!!

….

Seriously shut up. No one cares about you or anything you say. -.-

A real shut up? Where? If you didn’t care, why’d you reply to my coment, bb?

PEOPLE THAT MAKE FUN OF SPELLING ERRORS OR GRAMMAR USUALLY DO IT BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO ARGUMENT

• JoeHoe15

one happy family. <3

• lizardqueen

We have entered into a new dimension of attention – seeking teenies….

STFU USRERS

A real shut up? Where? If you didn’t care, why’d you reply to my coment, bb?
    Just go back to your cave.

• Disco.Is.Dead

what the fuck is happening hahah
    drop the weed and turn caps off rofl

Either that or they resort to gifs.~

We have entered into a new dimension of attention – seeking teenies….
    JUST MAKE AN ACCOUNT YOU WHORE TRAITER

• purl15

they seem so perfect for each other but i dont think they can take it any longer :|

SHUT THE FUCK UP USERS DONT TRY TO ACT ALL SPECIAL SAYING YOU WERE NEVER ANON! YOU HAVE ALL BEEN AN ANON ONCE IN YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apr 24, 2011 @ 07:10 pm
    lizardqueen said:

We have entered into a new dimension of attention – seeking teenies….
    —————

GO BACK TO KENTUCKY FRIDA

• JustinBieberWarrior

they actually look adorable :O i cant believe i’m saying this

• weareinfinite

Just go back to your cave.

Totally would, except for the small fact that I don’t live in one. May I come stay at yours for a while?

when users are on tinychat
    Why not you crazy anons all talk to each other here instead of bitching about users on tinychat

is it cause u want to creep on us and troll at us and study us or something?

• MileyIsBestest

Just go back to your cave.

How about YOU get off your high horse, and get back in the kitchen where you belong and make me a sammich, bitch.

• Jessica

Sel looks like their mommy… :X

• iSarcasticING

So much trolling in one night.

so cute

brap brap

You have no life, and your not funny in any way…

• idkMyBFFjill

weareinfinite said:

Either that or they resort to gifs.~
    ===
    LOL. Sometimes gifs are the best comeback tbh.

• 9chong3794

~~~

I have. whacthu gonna do
    but this was back in 08-09 haha

Apr 24, 2011 @ 07:12 pm

We have entered into a new dimension of attention – seeking teenies….
    JUST MAKE AN ACCOUNT YOU WHORE TRAITER
    [][]

————————————-

you’re not clever or funny bitch

FUCK ALL YOU BITCHES!!! YOU MADE THAT SECRET ANON LEAVE NOW THEY WONT TELL US THE SECRET!! I HOPE YOU ARE ALL HAPPY YOU ATTENTION WHORES!

• Disco.Is.Dead

This is why we fucking g to tinycaht, you crazy trolls.

• milenator

I cant believe some insane anons r making this pathetic internet war: users vs anons over nothing

yeyyyy kyooot

iawtc

So much trolling in one night.
    STFU YOU GAY FAG GO BACK TO YOUR HOLE OR GAY DANCE CLUB AND HAVE BUTT SEX

• jazzie

awww

• weareinfinite

You have no life, and your not funny in any way…

(replying to this) – Apr 24, 2011 @ 06:24 pm

Wow fuck you bitch. YOU are a shame to all of us anons.
    Go fuck yourself. Tinychat makes oceanup dead.

Oh I’m sorry I read that as you spammed the tinychat link on oceanUP. :/

Sorry my dear anon friend.

• piaoliu13c

Currently I used to be exclusively documented for a message board to participate in in discussion of this query.

Christian Louboutin Christian Louboutin Shoes Christian Louboutin Boots ManoloBlahnik

yyyy

Apr 24, 2011 @ 06:24 pm

@anon you are a shame to all anons. ALL ANONS HATE TINYCHAT.
    —————————-

I know, I’m sorry. I read it wrong. :( Please forgive my 5 second stupidity.

Oh I’m sorry I read that as you spammed the tinychat link on oceanUP. :/

Sorry my dear anon friend.

Ohhh no problem then.

• Miley- Demi -David A lover

im actually suprised OU lets people post links to other sites like tiny chats. Since it hurts them.

OK YOU MISUNDERSTOOD MY POST. I UNDERSTAND ANON

IF YOU LIKE TINYCHAT YOU ARE NOT A TRUE ANON

I’m not worthy of being an anon, I’m a stupid anon. :(

wait were not here
    I had to leave cuz my connection was being weird

Apr 24, 2011 @ 06:27 pm

OK YOU MISUNDERSTOOD MY POST. I UNDERSTAND ANON

Thank you, friend. <3

milenator said:

wait were not here
    I had to leave cuz my connection was being weird

No one is here they are in tinchat.

WOW FUCK YOU TINYCHAT AGAIN. IM IN MOTHEREFFIN’ RAGE RIGHT NOW.

angry anon is back

#TINYCHATSSUCKASS

#TINYCHATSSUCKASS

HAHAHA MILENATOR YOU HAD TO GO ANON TO POST THE TINYCHAT LINK WE ALL KNEW AN ANON WOULDN’T BETRAY US!

MOTHEREFFIN’ RAGIN’ MOTHEREFFIN’ EXTREMELY PISSED OFF EFF OFF TINYCHATS

Jelena, you’re killing me. So fucking adorableeee!!!!!

Apr 24, 2011 @ 06:31 pm

MILENATOR SUCKS LETS BAN HER FROM THIS SITE

LKHJKLHLKHLKHLKHLKHKLHLKHKLHLKHLK

COME BACK EVERYONE BEFORE I EMAIL OCEANUP AND TELL THEM TO BAN TINYCHAT LINKS HERE

#WOW

• mels

Still alive? Please say yes

@anon you are a shame to all anons. ALL ANONS HATE TINYCHAT.

• Disco.Is.Dead

Milenator killed it. Then I ran everyone out of Oceanup tinychat. Then disco killed it again making another one.

Milenator made it …
    then, someone spammed the fuck out of it when he left so no one could ban him
    everyone wanted a new chat so I made one. sorryyy haha

IF YOU LIKE TINYCHAT YOU ARE NOT A TRUE ANON

• jelena is fake

she probably weighs more than him..wanna bet?

lol true

• mels

Cute cute <3 LOVE them

Ugg, please. No tinychat

• Smooth

I bet ross is jizzing in his pants now that theirs finally a tinychat.

Yup the nick and miley posts are officially dead. WE ARE STAYING HERE SMOOTH/JORDAN.

there relationship is going to be over soon i can tell.

jelena post again?

-____________-

Karsie, you ok? You seem mad:/

• xxbehappyxx

JELENA POST!!!!

• ImNotAnnoying
  • Ross

@dev
    so, um… do u like victorious

• WakaWakaEhEh

We stay here. end of story.

dUDE you know no one is gonna read this.

• xdolshhex

Jelena is annoying. We always go on their damn posts.
    Get over it ._.

I AGREE!!!! THEY SHOULD BAN TINYCHAT LINKS LIKE HOW THEY BANNED ANYTHINGDISNEY

Apr 24, 2011 @ 06:34 pm
    mels said:

Still alive? Please say yes

NO THAT MOTHEREFFIN’ BITCH KILLED IT WITH TINYCHAT EFFIN’ AGAIN

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? A MOTHERFUCIKNG TINYCHAT? NOW?

• Ashleyy.

Irrelevant, but, I want more followers. :/ <3 <3

• Firework

GUYS CALM YOUR BALLS AND GET OVER IT. :)

• AcidPinkLemonade

Where are these pictures coming from?
    Whose kid is that?

• Ranii

*crai* I’m tired of seeing Justin face. *eats icecream*
    Have sum Nicki Minaj then.

• devonbfan12

Ooh tinychat!

• suckit

ashley, i shall follow. Mine is the bringmyimmortal

• putlimeinthecoconut

suckit said:

Karsie, you ok? You seem mad:/

lmao! naw marry, im cool dude ;)
    how about youus?

Apr 24, 2011 @ 05:13 pm
    Ross said:
    hey everybody?
    hey there sweet thang. are you this devon girl im hearin ’bout?
    Lmao. Good luck bro, you’ll need it.

• Smooth

im just gonna go on the tinychat

This stresses me.

• we r here now
  • xxbehappyxx

Justin and Selena would make sexy babies! X)

• ImNotAnnoying

Irrelevant, but, I want more followers. :/ <3 <3
    _________

• putlimeinthecoconut

another jelena post were on RME

TINYCHAT!:

Fuck off. Seriously

lmao seriously hop off their dick, if they want to go on tinychat, its their fucking lives. kbye.

JBTourUpdates

So, jonaslaughs.tumblr.com said the boys were seen doing a shirtless vanity fair photoshoot.. A fan just brought it to our attention but.. 2 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

OMG

• suckit

lmao! naw marry, im cool dude ;)
    how about youus?

Cool as ice, you just seemed mad. Just wanted to check in on my bby<3;)

Apr 24, 2011 @ 05:17 pm
    devonbfan12 said:
    Ooh tinychat!

No users and anons don’t want to go. You and Ross can leave. Bye.

• ImNotAnnoying

JBTourUpdates

OMG

Joe and Nick are in Hawaii and Kevin is somewhere in America…where the fuck would they find time to do that?

yeah but someone who goes on OU just to post that long text has no life thereself..so yeah..

• suckit

Tinychat is so boring to me. For a while it’s active,and then it gets all boring and dull with alot of awkward pauses. And why go there when you can just talk here? Mini rant over

• Ashleyy.

WakaWakaEhEh said:

Irrelevant, but, I want more followers. :/ <3 <3
    _________

OHMYGOSH. You too <3 thats so nice of you! I dont thnk anybody would!

• ImNotAnnoying

justin and selenas baby would die from being too skinny lol

Apr 24, 2011 @ 06:34 pm
    mels said:

Still alive? Please say yes
    No its so dead they are in tinychat

• Miley- Demi -David A lover

nah. tiny chat

• mels

Oh poo : (

there relationship is going to be over soon i can tell.

I AGREE!!!! THEY SHOULD BAN TINYCHAT LINKS LIKE HOW THEY BANNED ANYTHINGDISNEY

LETS EMAIL OCEANUP BFF

Apr 24, 2011 @ 06:31 pm

MILENATOR SUCKS LETS BAN HER FROM THIS SITE

LOLOLOL
    oceanup actually likes me
    and ive gotten few anons banned before (when necessary)

• milenator

oceanup has tinychatted before jsyk

oops fail…posted twice..

mels is on!

I’m so over them.

Why ban AD links? THE REAL KILLER OF THIS SITE IS TINYCHAT!

Apr 24, 2011 @ 06:38 pm
    milenator said:

Apr 24, 2011 @ 06:31 pm

MILENATOR SUCKS LETS BAN HER FROM THIS SITE

LOLOLOL
    oceanup actually likes me
    and ive gotten few anons banned before (when necessary)
    ———————-

K

LETS EMAIL OCEANUP BFF
    OK

wow did u hear that guyz? milenator has MADE OCEANUP ban “anons”…

WOW

wow did u hear that guyz? milenator has MADE OCEANUP ban “anons”…

WOW

oceanup actually likes me
    and ive gotten few anons banned before (when necessary)
    NO ONE LIKES YOU. YOU ARE ANNOYING AND MAKE IRRELEVANT COMMENTS!

alive?

CALM.DA.FUCK.DOWN.
    hahaha

WOOOW MILENATOR. WHAT ANONS DID YOU REPORT????? DID YOU EVEN HAVE A REASON

iSarcasticING said:

alive?

hell no

Apr 24, 2011 @ 06:42 pm

oceanup actually likes me
    and ive gotten few anons banned before (when necessary)
    NO ONE LIKES YOU. YOU ARE ANNOYING AND MAKE IRRELEVANT COMMENTS!

MTE

• Miley- Demi -David A lover

haha i actually think Milenator is cool cause the person answers me lol

Apr 24, 2011 @ 06:43 pm

Cameron said:

Hello all
    hi

MILENATOR IS EVIL THE TINYCHATS ARE EVIL LETS BAN THEM

MILENATOR IS EVIL THE TINYCHATS ARE EVIL LETS BAN THEM

• Disco.Is.Dead

Milenator is not hated guys. We all like him your just hating on him for the tinychat.
    please stop.

oceanup actually likes me
    and ive gotten few anons banned before (when necessary)
    NO ONE LIKES YOU. YOU ARE ANNOYING AND MAKE IRRELEVANT COMMENTS!

• iSarcasticING

Why are all the anons turning against Milenator?

• jazzie

what O__O

I ALREADY EMAILED OCEANUP. PREPARE FOR YOUR BAN

iSarcasticING said:

Why are all the anons turning against Milenator?

He killed oceanup today.

Apr 24, 2011 @ 06:47 pm

I ALREADY EMAILED OCEANUP. PREPARE FOR YOUR BAN

lol

So are all the users back from tinychat?

iSarcasticING said:

Why are all the anons turning against Milenator?

He killed oceanup today.

I thought an anon made the tinychat.

• ImNotAnnoying

justin and selenas baby would die from being too skinny lol

I’m honestly surprised Selena hasn’t broken anything yet..

Apr 24, 2011 @ 05:20 pm
    ImNotAnnoying said:

JBTourUpdates

OMG

———————-

In Hawaii with just Joe and Nick!

• xdolshhex

justin and selenas baby would die from being too skinny lol

Ross is a liar. ‘he’ is actaually a she

ANON THAT HAS A SECRET ARE YOU HERE?

• ImNotAnnoying

I don’t think you should be bigger than your own boyfriend……..just a thought…

Wow. I cannot believe you took an active post and ruined it with that stupid Tinychat again. Just go there instead of coming here, then leaving. FU Tinychat.

AND A FREAKIN’ ANON WAS THE ONE THAT STARTED IT.

NOT EVERYONE CAN GET ON TINYCHAT ASSHOLE. STOP EXCLUDING OTHERS!

• jazzie

Oh yes and just because he made a tinychat he deserves to be banned?

• suckit

Great. Tinychat isn’t working for me. Hi anons:)

Apr 24, 2011 @ 07:30 pm

Apr 24, 2011 @ 07:26 pm
    Disco.Is.Dead said:

were standing our grounds right now
    —————

iawtc

I thought an anon made the tinychat.
    No. He had to go anon so users wouldn’t yell at him like they did with ross.

MILENATOR NO ONE GIVES A FUCK. STOP POSTING THAT

Apr 24, 2011 @ 05:24 pm
    Ross is a liar. ‘he’ is actaually a she

How do you know? O.O

• lizardqueen

Is everybody in? Is every body in? The ceremony is about to begin.

Apr 24, 2011 @ 05:25 pm
    ImNotAnnoying said:

I don’t think you should be bigger than your own boyfriend……..just a thought…

sexist much?! bish

• Disco.Is.Dead

So are all the users back from tinychat?
    ~~
    ;
    kind of

some of you anons might get banned for these threats…

Calm down it’s harmless throlling. Except for the beheading troll.

AND A FREAKIN’ ANON WAS THE ONE THAT STARTED IT.

I know! I swear OU sucks now.

• Firework

AND A FREAKIN’ ANON WAS THE ONE THAT STARTED IT.

the anon was milenator

OU should shut down the site for a day, and not tell anyone. The users would all freak. Ha!

• suckit

we hate tinychat. WE HATE TINYCHAT. WE HATE TINYCHAT!

Apr 24, 2011 @ 05:28 pm
    Firework said:
    AND A FREAKIN’ ANON WAS THE ONE THAT STARTED IT.

the anon was milenator
    Are you serious? Ugh.

• Firework

Are you serious? Ugh.

yup

• suckit

Firework, how do you know it was him?

Actually an anon didn’t start it. It was milenator -___-

• Firework

Firework, how do you know it was him?

he said

How do you know? O.O
    we heard her on cam

I thought an anon went against anon code.

• suckit

Firework, how do you know it was him?

he said

Damn-________________________________-

• weareinfinite

Of coarse J started it. RME.

• DesiGirl

Enough with the bloody awkward Jelena pics. My god -__-

Selena just dump his cocky ass already! I’m gonna get annoyed with her son, because I have to see that brat every time she’s photographed

Can’t believe this shit…

• suckit

do you work at subway? cuz you just gave me a foot long ;)

David and Jordan acting like girls. Like seriously…? We don’t even talk about the freaking topic.

• suckit

Great. Thank you guys for making OU dead. I’m gonna get ready for the party. Bye Bye

what happened?

Yeah. I was going to say what I had to say. But that stupid Tinychat pissed me off. Tomorrow I guess. Bye.

‘m so proud of so many young and older women taking their own problems seriously and seeking help for their own issues.. #proudofYOUall about 1 hour ago via Twitter for iPhone

ddlovato

what about us teens? we get no love?

• Jonas88

Cute <3 :)

• rockyourworld

alive post?

Man fuck you guys. You made the ann leave. Thanks alot.

rockyourworld said:

alive post?

Cameron said:

Okay no one say hi to me because I’m anon. That’s okay.
    I said hi to you

Thanks for excluding half of us. Real community we got here.

Apr 24, 2011 @ 06:50 pm
    lizardqueen said:

Is everybody in? Is every body in? The ceremony is about to begin.
    no its dead they are in tinychat

• MileyIsBestest

MILENATOR IS A GUY!!!!???????? I AM IN SHOCK!!!!

• idkMyBFFjill

My ass is back, my clothes are off, my body is ready, etc. What now.

• milenator

oceanup been on tinychats before too you guys are being drama queens RME

• ilovepeacock

Fake coupleeeee.

Okay no one say hi to me because I’m anon. That’s okay.

hi

Apr 24, 2011 @ 07:25 pm
    milenator said:
    Let me say this again

when users are on tinychat

• jazzie

Im really not in the mood for this

• devonbfan12

How was our broadcast

SHUT THE FUCK UP ANONS. YOU CRAZY, VICIOUS, ANONS ARE THE REASONS WHY WE GET BAD NAMES, WHY USERS IGNORE US BECAUSE THEY COME TO EXPECT THIS STUPIDNESS OUT US. IF YOU JUST CALMED DOWN AND ACTED LIKE A NORMAL PERSON THE USERS WOULDN’T IGNORE US. WE WOULD ALL LIVE A HAPPY LIFE WHERE USERS AND ANONS TALK TO TOGETHER AND THEY WOULDN’T HAVE TO IGNORE US BECAUSE THEY THINK WE’RE ALL TROLLS.

DRAMA

woah woah woah MILEYISBESTEST IS HERE? I didn’t even notice you with a new icon.

• 2dog981

WAZZZ UPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!

• iSarcasticING

I thought an anon made the tinychat.
    No. He had to go anon so users wouldn’t yell at him like they did with ross.
    Oh…

• MileyIsBestest

How was our broadcast

OOOHHHHH!!! So you’re Devon…. it all makes sense now.

WOOOW MILENATOR. WHAT ANONS DID YOU REPORT????? DID YOU EVEN HAVE A REASON

posting nasty gifs and being linked to the hate tumblrs

BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP

Apr 24, 2011 @ 06:51 pm
    [][]
    Bad time of the month?

hi

Sup?

ross is a woman

Anon with the big blue letter wow just wow

• 2dog981

OOOHHHHH!!! So you’re Devon…. it all makes ense now
    ya and im 2dog

ANON SHUT UP IF YOU DONT WANT TO BE GROUPED WITH US THEN MAKE AN ACCOUNT

• iSarcasticING

You could have put that in bold instead of that huge font.

• devonbfan12

OOOHHHHH!!! So you’re Devon…. it all makes sense now
    EVERYONE ross is actually devon and 2dog. we wanted to troll.

• Cameron

hi

Hey, sup?

• MileyIsBestest

Why is that so woah-worthy?

BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP

IAWTC

========

THIS

How was our broadcast

LYING BITCH JUST LEAVE YOU ANNOYING HOE NO ONE EVEN LIKES YOU!

EVERYONE ross is actually devon and 2dog. we wanted to troll.
    I knew it. Ever since ‘ross’ said retarded and gay I knew it had to be one of your friends.

• Disco.Is.Dead

tbh, big blue letter paragraph anon, you speak the truth..

• devonbfan12

again, how was our broadcast? jackie loved it.

Omg….I’m dying at these anons right now. TROLOLOLOLOL!!

• lizardqueen

I have a weird urge to shake my ass all night long.

• iSarcasticING

So many trolls are on tonight. smh

Apr 24, 2011 @ 06:54 pm
    devonbfan12 said:

again, how was our broadcast? jackie loved it.
    We all knew ross didn’t have a dick!

• jazzie

geezus

again, how was our broadcast? jackie loved it.

ANNOYING AS HELL. AS USUAL

• milenator

we’re back on ou now so it doesnt matter anyway

ALL TRUE ANONS RAISE YOUR HAND UP!

WE ARE PROUD ANONS

OMG THIS REMINDS ME OF THAT JOE POST

TRUE ANONS HATE TINYCHAT

NO MORE JELENA PLEASE MY MIND HURTS

• Miley- Demi -David A lover

im here

no one is here

This is beautiful..

Why did the user have to go anon? Lol! U SCURRED?!?

they are so cute together! :) <3

• WakaWakaEhEh

Whatever, don’t give a shit about this couple.

ANYWAYS

OKAY NICK POST THEN

• Ranii

told y’all they had a hidden kid.

• big fan

They will be great couple and they are still young so don’t jump to conclusions you never no what might happen in this messed up world

• suckit

JELENA.JELENA.JELENA. WHY? I could give a fuck about them.

Apr 24, 2011 @ 05:53 pm

Why did the user have to go anon? Lol! U SCURRED?!?

Yeah. They were scared of being hated on like they all did to Ross when they suggested tinychat.

MILEY POST.

Fuck off milenator.

• mels

milenator said:

mels is on!

HEY!!!! : D How have you been!?

well well well insted of confessions lets tell embarssing stories that have happened to your or someone else please do tell..
    i’ll start when i was little i lost my daddy and i saw this guys legs that looked like my dad. i was young so i didnt look up i juat assumed it was him from my height/level i grabbed onto his legs and said daddy and looked up and it was someone else lol.

• ImNotAnnoying

Oh god.. -.-

what the fuck guys
    I was chilling in the jelena post haha

Oh god.. -.-
    __

……

oups wrong tab.

• weareinfinite

AHHH~ SO CONFUZZLEDDDD. ._.

• suckit

ROFL XD Rachel, i love you x)

• Smooth

Oh god.. -.-
    Hey I’m carlos and I’m 56. How old are you?

• WakaWakaEhEh

Oi. I haven’t said Oi in a while.

• putlimeinthecoconut

Reported this bish.

• WakaWakaEhEh

Can we just stay in this post? Sheesh.

putlimeinthecoconut said:

Reported this bish.
    Why? The users are spamming too but just because its an ANON you report them. RME

• weareinfinite

Ohhai Scary Rawr Dude Chick.

yeah
    this is relevant and first.

awee

• weareinfinite

Hell, I’ll report anyone who spams this shit. It’s annoying & completely unnecessary. Overexposed: Migration.

• Smooth

JELENA IS NOT RELEVANT. WE CAN’T STAY ON 2 JELENA POSTS IN A ROW. NAHHHH

• putlimeinthecoconut

putlimeinthecoconut said:

Reported this bish.

How about because its annoying and unecessary? Once is fucking enough.

• Firework

JELENA IS NOT RELEVANT. WE CAN’T STAY ON 2 JELENA POSTS IN A ROW. NAHHHH

get ova’ it

• WakaWakaEhEh

Dude I think everybody is switching tabs and refreshing to which post is most active.

• weareinfinite

How about because its annoying and unecessary? Once is enough.

Rofflll we said the same thing.

• iSarcasticING

NICK OR MILEY, I DON’T CARE. JUST NOT HERE. 2 JELENA POST IS JUST TO MUCH.

JELENA IS NOT RELEVANT. WE CAN’T STAY ON 2 JELENA POSTS IN A ROW. NAHHHH
    ~~~
    JUSTIN IS MOST RELEVANT AND SELENA IS TAGGIN ALONG.
    nick is not.
    *shrugs*

How about because its annoying and unecessary? Once is enough.

Did you report david then?

• xdolshhex

LOL yeah o.o

o___e

He’s so good looking and she’s so pretty their baby would be adorable! :) and I think they would be great parents, I would LOVE to be their child!!

Same!! You’re soooo right :)

huh

Apr 24, 2011 @ 05:53 pm

Why did the user have to go anon? Lol! U SCURRED?!?

LOLOLOL!!

Wait…which one is the baby????? Justin Beiber or that kid to the right???
    LMAO Justin still hasn’t hit puberty he looks 10.

Wait…which one is the baby????? Justin Beiber or that kid to the right???
    LMAO Justin still hasn’t hit puberty he looks 10.

so original and clever

Wait…which one is the baby????? Justin Beiber or that kid to the right???
    LMAO Justin still hasn’t hit puberty he looks 10.

Overused joke is not funny anymore.

Wait…which one is the baby????? Justin Beiber or that kid to the right???
    LMAO Justin still hasn’t hit puberty he looks 10.

Overused joke is not funny anymore.

Wait…which one is the baby????? Justin Beiber or that kid to the right???
    LMAO Justin still hasn’t hit puberty he looks 10.

Overused joke is not funny anymore.

• Irday

ews

._._._.

hello

who killed oceanup now?

• Miley- Demi -David A lover

Apr 24, 2011 @ 06:11 pm
    weareinfinite said:

._._._.
    —————
    your icon or whatever they call it on this site makes me want to wave back! I like it

Tinychat is a disaster.

• weareinfinite

What tinychat is everyone in?

• MileyIsBestest

Hullo?

• WakaWakaEhEh

What tinychat is everyone in?
    __

When I went on, it was dead.

Apr 24, 2011 @ 06:12 pm
    hello

who killed oceanup now?
    Milenator

Apr 24, 2011 @ 06:15 pm

Apr 24, 2011 @ 06:12 pm
    hello

who killed oceanup now?
    Milenator

Off with his head!

Farts

hello

who killed oceanup now?

Confession: I have school tomorrow after a week long break.

Confession: I have school tomorrow after a week long break.

LOL oceanup yours so funny!

LOL oceanup yours so funny!

confession: I like to lurk

Apr 24, 2011 @ 06:17 pm

hello

who killed oceanup now?

WTF what did u do to make everyone leave? You motherfucker

• Disco.Is.Dead

this is too much refreshing
    cant we just chill here ?

30+ comments trying to decide what post to stay in :l

Confession: There is no toilet paper in my house since friday

WHO GIVES A FUCK IF THIS IS JELENA? WE NEVER TALK ABOUT THE POST ANYWAY. JUST ADBLOCK THE FUCKING PICTURE AND MOVE THE FUCK ON. JESUS CHRIST

• putlimeinthecoconut

Like are you kidding me? Users dont spam that vigorously.

• Charmed

ANYONE KNOW ANY GOOD DEMI ICONS

• ImNotAnnoying

Jelena is irrelevant.

Yeah. No beach party for me. Staying home…or i can just go late

So milenator and disco? Wow.

Well blue butter, idgaf.

WTF what did u do to make everyone leave? You motherfucker

I spammed this post link in the tinychat.

WE WILL BE HERE
    *chains self to post*

• Smooth

*crai* I’m tired of seeing Justin face. *eats icecream*

You users can screw yourselves. You made the anon leave. They were going to tell us something.

Apr 24, 2011 @ 06:21 pm

WTF what did u do to make everyone leave? You motherfucker

I spammed this post link in the tinychat.

Wow fuck you bitch. YOU are a shame to all of us anons.

Apr 24, 2011 @ 06:21 pm

WTF what did u do to make everyone leave? You motherfucker

I spammed this post link in the tinychat.

Wow fuck you bitch. YOU are a shame to all of us anons.

Wow fuck you bitch. YOU are a shame to all of us anons.
    Go fuck yourself. Tinychat makes oceanup dead.

• Miley- Demi -David A lover

your a Miley and Demi fan??? so am I.

————————–