Ariana Grande Without Makeup Picture

281668122


+ with Liza Minelli & on Easter. Via @ArianaGrande.

Around the web

  • Anonymous

    hjhjhh

  • Anonymous

    She looks cute (:

  • Anonymous

    Ugly is a bit harsh, but i must admit although i understand how some people find her cute, I personally don’t find her attractive.

  • Anonymous

    .

  • Anonymous

    SHOW OFF!

  • Anonymous

    considering the fact how she looks with make up she looks pretty uggly without make – up.. sorry I really like her but she is not beautiful without make up

  • Anonymous

    Wow, she is without make-up but you can’t tell it because of her overdone tan and blurriness of the photo she took.

  • Anonymous

    Apr 25, 2011 @ 12:50 pm
    diane n. said:

    i dont like her, just something about her irks me…
    ————
    Same here. She seems uppity,bratty,conceited,bitchy,slutty,etc.. she fits a lot of bad categorizes if you ask me. I don’t like her.

  • Anonymous

    lol wow shes really ugly without makeup
    actually even with makeup shes ugly
    but she irks me too i agree with that other user theres something about her that drives me insane she seems like a b…..
    and two faced

  • Anonymous

    showing off her boobs as always..

  • staystrongdemi

    She’s gorgeous, yeah. But does anyone else get the feeling that she’s obsessed with herself? I mean, the bitch posts a new twitter picture every day. And it’s not just to update like “Oh, I’m in New York! I’ll take a picture for my fans!” It’s more just in her bedroom making some stupid duck face trying to get twitpic comments from creepy old guys telling her she looks sexy.

  • Anonymous

    holy shit she looks different

  • Anonymous

    :)

  • goodaysunshine

    She looks pretty. Don’t follow her on twitter to know if she’s cocky or not but I’m trusting you guys on this one. :)

  • Anonymous

    She looks nice why is everyone being so mean?

  • devonbfan12

    She’s stunning, beautiful, gorgeous, and so talented. She is the sweetest person ever! I <3 ARI!!

  • Anonymous

    so pretty!

  • Anonymous

    she looks nice…. i never wear makeup

  • Anonymous

    ss

  • Anonymous

    this girl needs to stop being so damn concieted & stop taking pictures of herself!

  • Anonymous

    Sexy!

  • Anonymous

    LOOOL @ the stain on her top

  • Anonymous

    last.

  • JustxLeex

    still..dont like her and that duck face is so out, lmfao.

  • LetsJumpTheSun

    beautiful but shes a show off

  • Anonymous

    SHE’S SO UGLY EITHER WAY. WITH OR WITHOUT MAKEUP

  • Anonymous

    prettyyyy girl

  • Anonymous

    nkl

  • Britini95

    Apr 25, 2011 @ 03:38 pm
    staystrongdemi said:

    She’s gorgeous, yeah. But does anyone else get the feeling that she’s obsessed with herself? I mean, the bitch posts a new twitter picture every day. And it’s not just to update like “Oh, I’m in New York! I’ll take a picture for my fans!” It’s more just in her bedroom making some stupid duck face trying to get twitpic comments from creepy old guys telling her she looks sexy.
    ———–
    My thoughts exactly! She really does like taking pictures of herself a little too much. I hate it when girls make those stupid “I think i’m hot” ducky faces. It’s not as bad as the “I’m so sexy I don’t have to make a face” stupid blank stare and slightly opened mouth. Arianna is a very pretty girl, but she should stop taking so many of those types of pictures.

  • Britini95

    She still looks very pretty without makeup! Just kind of tired, but everyone in the industry has dark circles :D

  • Anonymous

    ehh she looks normal

  • Anonymous

    ;\

  • Anonymous

    Oh look another kissy face…..

  • Anonymous

    ok

  • Anonymous

  • Anonymous

    why cant i see any comments !!!! argh

  • Anonymous

    yep

  • Anonymous

    is it just me or is she trying a tad bit too hard to look sey?

  • Anonymous

    Britini95 said:

    Apr 25, 2011 @ 03:38 pm
    staystrongdemi said:

    She’s gorgeous, yeah. But does anyone else get the feeling that she’s obsessed with herself? I mean, the bitch posts a new twitter picture every day. And it’s not just to update like “Oh, I’m in New York! I’ll take a picture for my fans!” It’s more just in her bedroom making some stupid duck face trying to get twitpic comments from creepy old guys telling her she looks sexy.
    ———–
    My thoughts exactly! She really does like taking pictures of herself a little too much. I hate it when girls make those stupid “I think i’m hot” ducky faces. It’s not as bad as the “I’m so sexy I don’t have to make a face” stupid blank stare and slightly opened mouth. Arianna is a very pretty girl, but she should stop taking so many of those types of pictures.
    —————–
    All if this!

  • Anonymous

    whore girl

  • loveislouderythanthepressuretobeperfect

    ugh. i hate her.

  • Anonymous

    SHE SEEMS SO FAKE:: I DON´T LIKE HER AND I DON´T WATCH VICTORIOUS

  • HarryFreakinPotter

    i love her

  • Anonymous

    Anonymous said:

    SHE SEEMS SO FAKE:: I DON´T LIKE HER AND I DON´T WATCH VICTORIOUS
    —————-
    Same here.Except everyone from Victorious annoys me.

  • Anonymous

    pretty

  • Anonymous

    Pretty.

  • Anonymous

    :O

  • Anonymous

    http://www.agiobase.com

    this an online store operated for many years.have lots of new and old customers from United States and Europe now.
    you can find many of cheap price,high quality,fashion brand products here .
    such as:
    ——- NFL ,MLB, NBA ,NHL jersey ,——
    ——–sports shoes———–
    ——- fashion clothing————
    ———–

  • Anonymous

    who is she? She’s pretty anyway.

  • Anonymous

    so

  • Anonymous

    WEORHE

  • Anonymous

    cheese.

  • Anonymous

    lets be straight with ariana grande.
    NO ONE EFFING CARES.

  • Anonymous

    jhvjv

  • Carissa

    ok , first Ariana is the most sweet, beautiful, caring girl on the face of the planet , and second she is way better than selena gomez or victoria justice or even miley cyrus!! so the haters , Just Shut up already!! you guys have no idea what you are talking about!! you are dumb to hate on her !! hate on miley, she did Bong !! Justin Bieber fans hate on Selena , she is dating him!! OMG you guys are ridiculous

  • Anonymous

    EWWW SHE IS BUTT UGLY WHAT A SHOW OFF EWW SO UGLY SHE LOOKS LIKE CRAP :P

  • Anonymous

    shes so concited and posts pics like everyday..

  • Anonymous

    I wouldn’t call her ugly but she’s really nothing special. I know tons of girls who have looks/features like her. She definitely looks better WITH makeup.

    And agreed, it’s her personality that makes her “ugly.” She’s obnoxious haha.

  • Anonymous

    :)

  • Anonymous

    I LOVE MATT AKA ROBBIE FROM VICTORIOUS!!!

  • Anonymous

    i love your logan lerman icon!

  • Anonymous

    UGLY EVEN WITH MAKEUP

  • Anonymous

    dont be rude, shes pretty<3

  • copymonster

    i adored her…

  • Anonymous

    Fug. Chick needs makeup. :S

  • Anonymous

    She needs to stop doing that ugly ass face with the duck lips and eyebrows raised. Its not cute

  • diane n.

    i dont like her, just something about her irks me…

  • BBV

    I still think she’s beautiful.

    Like to see y’all without makeup, forreal.

  • Jessica

    I don’t understand why you all feel the need to attack her when societal standards are what are truly the ugly. We have grown up in a generation where an ideal “beauty” involves hair extensions, disorderly eating, plastic surgery, and a dependency on cosmetic use. It’s become a mask. For Ariana to go and put herself out in the public without makeup, raw, and natural, that’s true beauty. From the inside. Who cares what she looks like?

  • Anonymous

    I totally and utterly agree! its just she didnt put herself out there without makeup… if you see she is making a ducky face that makes you look cuter because it sucks in your face and makes your eyes bigger you know? This is not raw material. Also her picture is very blurry. but i agree with you. Its just she takes so many pics like these! you know? its very self indulgent

  • STFU

    BBV said:
    I still think she’s beautiful.

    Like to see y’all without makeup, forreal.

    ——-

    Why do you assume that they’re ugly?
    And btw, she’s really not that cute.

  • Anonymous

    LOVE HERR<3

  • Anonymous

    Still insanely hot.

  • Anonymous

    Hi

  • Riddikulus

    shes beautiful but shes SUCH a showoff

  • CupcakezLover

    I love this girl to pieces but her tweets annoy me sometimes.