Taylor Swift Debut Album Sells 5 MILLION

taylor-speak-now-tour-49_0_0_0

Taylor Swift’s debut album has sold 5 million copies in the US. It’s her second album to reach that sales level. Shania Twain is the only other female country solo artist to top the 5 million mark in US sales with two or more albums. Carrie Underwood, Faith Hill & LeAnn Rimes have topped 5 million with one album.

• Irday

shes so fuckin gay she has always that idiot heart draw in her hand why doesnt she make a fkin tattoo of it if she always want that loser thing..so stupid n idiot…zzzzzzzzzz loser

• SpanishLullaby

Congrats Taylor :)

• devonbfan12

THIS POST IS DEAD TOO.

how did she sell so many albums shes not even as popular as she used to be plus fearless had way more hit songs

• jazzie

._________________________________.
    OU Y U DEAD?

• mileykicksass

That’s nice

I want you. ^

• DearTaylor

I love Taylor. Actually she is still widely popular! All her US tour dates are sold out!

LETS TINYCHAT

LETS TINYCHAT

KILL YOURSELF

• jazzie

no ones on fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu .__.

LETS TINYCHAT

I AGREE. OU IS DEAD NOTHHING ELSE TO DO,

• iSarcasticING

Someone make a tinychat.

• jazzie

I guess we could tinychat

• devonbfan12

YES TAYLOR REPRESENT.
    p.s back ;3

Apr 25, 2011 @ 04:01 pm
    LETS TINYCHAT

I AGREE. OU IS DEAD NOTHHING ELSE TO DO,
    Yeah, because Tinychat will make OU more alive. RME

Fuck you

FUCK YOU GUYS! YOU ARE GONNA MAKE THE ANON NOT TELL AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Disco.Is.Dead

FUCK YOU GUYS! YOU ARE GONNA MAKE THE ANON NOT TELL AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ~~~

If he were even here, he should have like, asked for a chatzy

Why can’t you guys post the chatzy and Tinychat link? Just in case….

• Disco.Is.Dead

Why can’t you guys post the chatzy and Tinychat link? Just in case….
    ~~~

what ? O.o

Apr 25, 2011 @ 04:15 pm
    Disco.Is.Dead said:
    Why can’t you guys post the chatzy and Tinychat link? Just in case….
    ~~~

what ? O.o
    I’m just saying if they do come, post both links.

• Smooth

Tinychat again I see.

We’ve been going on tinychat the past few days a lot, I admit that. But so what? Anons always try to force to come back, and say we should die for going to tinychat. If you don’t like it, just leave the site for a bit and come back when everyone is around. No big deal.
    Um, I’m pretty sure people here don’t stare at OU and wait for you people to come back. I do other things WHILE on here. If I have nothing to do, then WTF am I supposed to do? Just forget it and move on. My gosh…

K

Apr 25, 2011 @ 06:33 pm

Apr 25, 2011 @ 06:30 pm
    gottalent said:
    Okay just stop fucking complaining and I mean both users and anon its just stupid to go on about it.Some of us are back so shutup…please
    No. If they can go to Tinychat all they want, we can complain all we want.

Oh may.

• Ana Luiza

Good to know this. I really like her and the album is great! She deserves it!

Apr 25, 2011 @ 06:30 pm
    gottalent said:
    No. If they can go to Tinychat all they want, we can complain all we want.

Apr 25, 2011 @ 04:37 pm

NAKED NICK

Penis pics please

Apr 25, 2011 @ 04:37 pm

NAKED NICK

Penis pics please

FUCKING DEAD POST BECAUSE DAMN TINYCHAT!

hahahahahaha

He was fucking me while he was with Jordin Sparks. I went in his phone while he was in the bathroom and saw their texts. She is definitely not a virgin as she claims to be either because the texts I saw with her telling him she missed him and needed to feel him inside of her are definitely not the words of a virgin.

Read more at ONTD: http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/58703289.html?view=10042489785#t10042489785#ixzz1Ka3HSZNI

hahahahahaha

• Firework

where is everyone

• YouGoGlenCoco

..my god, your greasy.

wow thats a lot of money. 5 million copies??? Each copy is about 9.99 to 13.99 CRAZY!

• lizardqueen

Do you guys think I should change my name?

Firework said:

where is everyone

tinychat

lizardqueen said:

Do you guys think I should change my name?

No. It’s cool

• gottalent

Hehe 5 million copies, I wonder out of that many how many people would buy them?

• Anon Taking Over

another thing to go viral to Taylor since Kanye West got smart in Taylors speech. That award she hass a home has rap all over it

Lol im so stupid!!!

• SpanishLullaby
  • iSarcasticING

Lol im so stupid!!!
    You have a brain. use it.

• YouGoGlenCoco

“I keep on hearing everybody calling me a pedophile, calling me a fat fat fat fat Usher”

lmfao

Apr 25, 2011 @ 04:57 pm

Lol im so stupid!!!
    You have a brain. use it.

Oh my.

• xxbehappyxx

Congratulations Taylor! :)

Oh my
    Not trying to hurt you

Oh my
    Not trying to hurt you

• xxbehappyxx

I don’t wanna go to tinychat!!! :(

joejonas

As the Hawaiians say, Hele me kahau ‘oli — go with joy. 7 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

lol

• Anon Taking Over

Awesome Demi seris
    NEW GIF SHOW!!!!!!
    Demi Cracks code here is episode 1

• devonbfan12

are all the posts + tinychat’s dead?

devonbfan12 said:

are all the posts + tinychat’s dead?

Another Demi Cracks Code
    Just came on the web! You guys can be the first to see it!! aWsoME

• xxbehappyxx

I prefer being here than on tinychat.

Enough with the fucking tinychats.

Apr 25, 2011 @ 05:04 pm
    devonbfan12 said:
    are all the posts + tinychat’s dead?

No shit.

• gottalent

Dang men really anon lol

The tinychat is dead why even bother making a new one.

• gottalent

gosh plus justin bieber was there :(

How much time do you all think selena is going to go running to hangout with taylor so she can sell her albums???

FUCK THE FUCKING TINYCHATS I WILL MAKE OCEANUP BAN THE MOTHEREFFIN’ TINYCHAT LINKS

TROLL THE MOTHERFUCKERS

==
    U can’t be serious right? Speak Now sold over 1 Million in the 1st week of sales! No Female artist has done that since Britney Spears! And yet u say she’s won Ent of the year back to back? Taylor not as big? Oh please! GTFO!

———————————–

A week

———————————–

A week

TROLL THE MOTHERFUCKERS

I REFUSE TO SET FOOT ON A MOTHEREFFIN’ TINYCHAT

I REFUSE TO SET FOOT ON A MOTHEREFFIN’ TINYCHAT

WAIT UNTIL THE MOD LEAVES IM GONNA FUCKING GO APESHIT ON THEIR ASSES LIKE LAST TIME

FUCK YOU VERONICA

• gottalent

Now I know what tinychat is I see how some of you feel but im still going hehe.

This just proves tha some users are a-holes. You have some users that don’t want to go to Tinychat, but they don’t care about anyone else but themselves.

Apr 25, 2011 @ 05:21 pm

I REFUSE TO SET FOOT ON A MOTHEREFFIN’ TINYCHAT

—————–

HAHAHA! I’LL BE WATCHING ;)

Apr 25, 2011 @ 05:23 pm
    gottalent said:
    Now I know what tinychat is I see how some of you feel but im still going hehe.

We really don’t care, hehe.

Apr 25, 2011 @ 05:23 pm

——————-

WHO CREATED THE TINYCHAT THIS TIME?

FUCK YOU VERONICA
    ~~~

chill da fuck out
    she did nothing wrong

TINYCHAT IS RUINING OCEANUP. STOP THIS NONSENSE ALREADY FUKIN’ ASSES

TINYCHAT IS RUINING OCEANUP. STOP THIS NONSENSE ALREADY FUKIN’ ASSES

WHO CREATED THE TINYCHAT THIS TIME?

SPANISHLULLABY

TINYCHAT IS RUINING OCEANUP. STOP THIS NONSENSE ALREADY FUKIN’ ASSES
    ~~~

so is your psycho ass trolling

Apr 25, 2011 @ 05:26 pm

WHO CREATED THE TINYCHAT THIS TIME?

SPANISHLULLABY

off with her head!

I’M GONNA FUCKING REPORT ALL OF YOU!!!!!!! TINYCHAT WILL BE FUCKING BANNED I SWEAR TO GOD

• Disco.Is.Dead

TURN YOUR DAMN CAPS LOCK OFF.

• SpanishLullaby

I know you guys don’t like tinychat, there are only like four users on it right now. So it really wouldn’t make any difference at all. There is no need to be rude.

Apr 25, 2011 @ 05:27 pm

———————–

iawtc

Apr 25, 2011 @ 05:27 pm

———————–

iawtc

• Charmed

wow congrats!!

SpanishLullaby said:

YOU LIE!!!! I SAW THAT THERE ARE 6 PEOPLE DONT LIE BITCH!!!!!!!!

What does iawtc mean?

SpanishLullaby said:

YOU LIE!!!! I SAW THAT THERE ARE 6 PEOPLE DONT LIE BITCH!!!!!!!!

• SpanishLullaby

YOU LIE!!!! I SAW THAT THERE ARE 6 PEOPLE DONT LIE BITCH!!!!!!!!

There are four USERS.

• weareinfinite

Anyone here?

• weareinfinite

Oh.

^No.

iawtc = i agree with this comment

jennyyy :)

YOU LYING FAGGOTS

YOU LYING FAGGOTS

YOU LYING FAGGOTS

• weareinfinite

NO THE FUCKING WHORES ARE IN TINYCHAT

We’re sluts.

Please don’t start to spam. It will only keep them away.

you guys are killing oceanup with tinychat

i feel like shes really the only one who deserves this and fame.. like shes so grateful and real and down to earth and doesnt take fame for granted and she doesn’t use it to get her places.

• _liesyoutold

Congratulations, Tay!

slow down baby

• Smooth

Anons shut up stop going apeshit over nothing. Just go do something else with your life like go outside or read a book. OceanUP is not all there is to life.

• Disco.Is.Dead

instead of shitting your pants trolling … you can actually talk to eachother rme

~~~

THIS
    bless this comment.

• Irday

WHAT the fuck do u ANON think u are the king of the world what even wrong with tinychat you lil nothing shut up and sleep n not even come close to oceanup idiot stick to justjared or a page where ppl just blog n r not social u loser u are nothing and cant put orders here pss

• xxbehappyxx

One day when the sky is falling i’ll be standing right next to you… <3

Apr 25, 2011 @ 05:48 pm
    Irday said:

lol

Irday said:

Shut the fuck up. You are so annoying and can’t even type a correct sentence. Also stop being such an annoying bitch annnnd typiing likeee thiss. Extra letters aren’t needed you dumbass.

Apr 25, 2011 @ 05:45 pm
    Smooth said:

Apr 25, 2011 @ 05:45 pm
    Disco.Is.Dead said:
    Don’t you have a Tinychat to be in? If you’re going to be there, STAY THERE.

• Disco.Is.Dead

Don’t you have a Tinychat to be in? If you’re going to be there, STAY THERE.
    ~~

Im a good mutlitasker
    what can I say? *shrugs*

Apr 25, 2011 @ 05:48 pm
    Irday said:

Learn how to form a correct sentence, then come talk to us.

• SpanishLullaby

Don’t you have a Tinychat to be in? If you’re going to be there, STAY THERE.

Like she said, you can do both.

k

• Smooth

Don’t you have a Tinychat to be in? If you’re going to be there, STAY THERE.
    STOP HATING ON MY SWAG

Apr 25, 2011 @ 05:53 pm
    Disco.Is.Dead said:
    Don’t you have a Tinychat to be in? If you’re going to be there, STAY THERE.
    ~~

Im a good mutlitasker
    what can I say? *shrugs*

*I’m

Apr 25, 2011 @ 05:55 pm
    Smooth said:
    Don’t you have a Tinychat to be in? If you’re going to be there, STAY THERE.
    STOP HATING ON MY SWAG
    I can’t hate on something that isn’t there.

Don’t you have a Tinychat to be in? If you’re going to be there, STAY THERE.

Like she said, you can do both.

I wasn’t talking to you, but k.

• Smooth

I can’t hate on something that isn’t there.
    Just like your dad’s penis.

*I’m
    ~~

really ? O.o

• Irday

hey no one is perfect HERE so all stop tryin to put rules of how to write or what to do JUST CHILL UR ASSES UP….this is no schoool…:S…

Apr 25, 2011 @ 05:45 pm

lol No. Believe what you want, but no.

I can’t hate on something that isn’t there.
    Just like your dad’s penis.
    Just like your mom’s vag.

u dumb crazy anons
    listen wat oulove said

No one gives a fuck about oceanUPlove. That tumblr is stupid.

rday said:

exactly

Apr 25, 2011 @ 06:00 pm
    u dumb crazy anons
    listen wat oulove said

No one cares about that stupid tumblr anymore.

• iSarcasticING

Good job, Taylor.

• WakaWakaEhEh

Cool Beans.

• devonbfan12

is everyone here?

• jazzie

im here from migrating ._.

• Firework

oh

• devonbfan12

:( so sadd. ima look at this to cheer me up xDD

She’s not country, js.

• Smooth

Just like your mom’s vag.

No, that’s not funny. You just took my joke and switched the gender. Just no.

No one gives a fuck about oceanUPlove. That tumblr is stupid.

look whose talking

look whose talking

Shut up Oceanuplove.

Apr 25, 2011 @ 06:00 pm
    u dumb crazy anons
    listen wat oulove said

No one cares about that stupid tumblr anymore.

cause ther hasnt been no drama with them
    its sad ppl care if there is drama smh

look whose talking

Shut up Oceanuplove.

ahahahah no

I wish you idiotic users would get it through your heads that it’s trolls, not all anons. It’s like me saying users are all stupid and can’t come up with any good comebacks.

You are obviously from OUlove, so go back and stop lying when you say you aren’t creeping. My gosh…

• SpanishLullaby

We do realize that. Anons are people too, just users have an icon. Anons just have a rep fro being troll,s but not ALL users believe that.

~~

I know the difference… but…
    your basically saying the same thing. not all of us are “idiotic users who cant get it through our heads”

• Smooth

WHERE IS THE LOVE?

RMFE. Can you users go a day without making a goddamn tinychat?

stop with the tinychats you will be responsible for some anon heart attacks

if they get heart attacks over a chat then they seriously have absolutely no social life

• Smooth

RMFE. Can you users go a day without making a goddamn tinychat?

Deal with it.
    Go bake a cake in the meantime.

• Disco.Is.Dead

RMFE. Can you users go a day without making a goddamn tinychat?
    ~~~

You do know some anons are in our tinychats too ? -.-

RMFE. Can you users go a day without making a goddamn tinychat?

can u go without a day without flipping out over a tinychat?

You do know some anons are in our tinychats too ? -.-

That doesn’t answer my question.

Smooth said:
    RMFE. Can you users go a day without making a goddamn tinychat?

Deal with it.
    Go bake a cake in the meantime.

Right
    cake sounds good too
    I say troll anons get off bake a cake out of rainbows and smiles and be happy
    and call it a day

Apr 25, 2011 @ 06:07 pm
    SpanishLullaby said:

No. Trolls are trolls, anons are anons. If all anons had a rep for being trolls, EVERY website would be like this.

• Disco.Is.Dead

That doesn’t answer my question.
    ~~~

well …
    If oceanup wernt slow/dead/trolled, then we could go a day without it.

Stop making a tinychat every fucking day. Just don’t make one for a while. jfc

he she or they r here?!
    Hi oulove!!!

• jazzie

I COME ON HERE AND THERES FIGHTING CALM YO SELFS

tinychat is boring now :(

• SpanishLullaby

Yes, but most trolls are anons. At least on this site.

RMFE. Can you users go a day without making a goddamn tinychat?

Deal with it.
    Go bake a cake in the meantime.

Then what’s the point of coming to OU in the first place? It really makes sense to come to OU, just to leave it and keep it dead as always. *note sarcasm*

• Smooth

Right
    cake sounds good too
    I say troll anons get off bake a cake out of rainbows and smiles and be happy
    and call it a day
    Yep

• gottalent

Without anons this site would be dead right now

well …
    If oceanup wernt slow/dead/trolled, then we could go a day without it.

Yeah..like making a tinychat will make OCEANUP alive. Are you serious? If a post is dead tinychat isn’t gonna bring it to life. -___-

• Smooth

We don’t always go on tinychat. Calm your tits.

Guys next time don’t even go to oceanup if all you do is make tinychats. DM people the link don’t just go here and post it.

Mhhhm

We don’t always go on tinychat. Calm your tits.

YES YOU DO. You do it every damn day. You always make oceanup dead.

~~~

tbh, we dont care if the website is alive or dead in general
    everyone cares if theres people to talk too
    and when there arnt many, its easier to talk in tinychat

Apr 25, 2011 @ 06:17 pm
    SpanishLullaby said:

Yes, but most trolls are anons. At least on this site.

No. Why would someone troll on an account? That makes no sense. The ONLY reason they are anons, is because everyone would know they were a troll with an account. You obviously don’t like anons, just forget it.

Apr 25, 2011 @ 06:20 pm

Come on dont be like that.

• Smooth

YES YOU DO. You do it every damn day. You always make oceanup dead.
    We do it only ONCE a day. Then the rest of the time is spent on OceanUP. I don’t even see why you care that much. It’s just a website, come back in an hour or two and most likely we’ll be back on OceanUP.

• jazzie

JFC

Apr 25, 2011 @ 06:20 pm
    Smooth said:
    We don’t always go on tinychat. Calm your tits.
    What do you mean “calm my tits”? Is having a conversation not calm? I didn’t yell or curse, so stop assuming. You and Jordan weren’t calm when you threw a hissy fit for not going in the post you wanted to, so don’t tell me to do anything. And yes, you people DO go in Tinychat EVERYDAY.

• SpanishLullaby

Exactly, thats why they have a rep. You can’t point out which users are trolls, because they go anon. A lot of people like anons, you can’t classify all users one way, if you’re telling me not to classify anons one way.

Pretty sure doing the week, people tend to NOT come on as it gets later in the day. Not unless it’s people in another country, or in the west coast.

• Smooth

I never classified users as one way. You obviously don’t and won’t get my point at all. Like I said before, forget it.