Jonas Brothers HAWAII DEPARTURE

More pictures HERE!

lOOKING GOOD MY BOYS

Uhhh who are you to say Nick wants to be a virgin? Who are you to even say Nick is a virgin.
    My money is on he lost it a long time ago.
    —————
    he’s still having is purity ring. seriosuly do you think he just lost it and just lied about the whole thing 3 years. TROLOLOLOLO

WHO are YOU to say Nick isn’t a virgin?

Joe dresses like such a douchebag. Is he auditioning for Jersey Shore? I miss his old style.

• sexonfire

those boys r getting older everyday i still remmber how they looked in 2008

I don’t get why people want Nick to be a non virgin- seriously, why the fuck should everybody have sex ? it’s like ”he’s hot, he’s soooo having sex.” god gurl..no.it’s not all about sex. jeeez.

Apr 26, 2011 @ 04:18 pm

some people are trying to him a bad boy, because of his album.

WHO are YOU to say Nick isn’t a virgin?

I never stated it as a fact that we isn’t a virgin. I just said if I had to place a bet, it would be that he isn’t one.

Just because he has his purity ring on his chain doesn’t mean he’s still a virgin. It’s not really lying if he isn’t SAYING he’ a virgin.

Just because people think Nick gave up his v-card doesn’t mean they wanted him to.

JOOEE

but it’s just he CAN be a virgin, there is nothing wrong. but people are saying ”he’s 18, so he’s havin sex.” if he want to wait like he said,than he can wait. -.-

sexonfire said:

those boys r getting older everyday i still remmber how they looked in 2008

So i suppose you looks the same since 2008 =)

and touch his fat balls ._.

I would love you more, when nick,you and me do a threesome.

I would love you more, when nick,you and me do a threesome.

Time and place, babe.

they look alike

PLEASE BE MINE.?

I want to suck Nick’s dick so BAAAD.

• rocio92

i have one question, why people thinks that sex is bad?
    I mean everyone is here(in the world) because of that,
    why at least here some people act like sex is evil?
    what if miley, selena, jo bros, justin aren’t virgin anymore?
    they are bad people for that?
    or why you act like that?(fans)

Joe Jonas is HOT…the reason is because them italians are sexy as hell… and he have Italian origins

joe reminds of ppl at the jersey shore

Joesy Shore.

I want to suck Nick’s dick so BAAAD.

LOL!

… Me too.. >_>

Thank you! It’s like people in this world think everyone should slutty around and have unprotected sex with everyone and catch some form of disease just because they did it. You can stay pure until your married ain’t nothing wrong with that. People are so stupid. And you wonder why everyone in hellawood has sleep with each other and why they can’t stay married for at least a year. Excluding a few and those you don’t hear about because they are actually talented and don’t need shameless publicity to stay in the media; because their talent speaks for them. Oosp I rambling again. Bye

Apr 26, 2011 @ 04:05 pm
    rocio92 said:

i have one question, why people thinks that sex is bad?
    I mean everyone is here(in the world) because of that,
    why at least here some people act like sex is evil?
    what if miley, selena, jo bros, justin aren’t virgin anymore?
    they are bad people for that?
    or why you act like that?(fans)

It’s just that some people are saying the jobros are slutty etc. They need to get over the fact that nick WANTS to be virgin, and wait till he gets married. i don’t see what’s wrong with being a virgin. just some people try to find reasons or make up rumors , that they aren’t virgins anymore. and it diesn’t matter how old or hot they’re. yeah maybe nick has over million girl,but that diesnt mean he fucks around. he doesnt even hold hands with his girlfriend..

Nick’s curls are coming back already. His hair grows really quick.

My money is on he lost it a long time ago.

• Jen

Not that it matters to me but I sort of agree. Joe has pretty much came out and said “I’m getting older and I do older things” It’s obvious that he is not a virgin. Nick is iffy bc when he’s asked he says “we just take it one day at a time” It could be either way with him. But really who cares it should be about their music.

I want to suck Nick’s dick so BAAAD.

LOL!

… Me too.. >_>

and touch his fat balls ._.

I’m off bitches. sucking nick’s dick.

JOE’S HAIR IS GROWING!!! FINALLY! THANKS JESUS!

Apr 26, 2011 @ 05:31 pm
    Ohh Yes, Baby. *moam* do you have twitter or anything?

No. I used to but I never used it so I deleted it.

awwww , now we can’t Text anymore :o

OMG How a haircut can change somebody… *-* Joe looks MUCH BETTER now that his hair is growing!

awwww , now we can’t Text anymore :o

I’m sorry bb.

Apr 26, 2011 @ 05:38 pm
    awwww , now we can’t Text anymore :o

I’m sorry bb.
    okay, maybe I’ll find you on here again.. or in the beatlap, hunnie :(

And how would you know that?
    —————-
    you remember that’s pics of nick with the wetsuit?
    well for what I could see is not very big…

Apr 26, 2011 @ 04:47 pm

JOE’S HAIR IS GROWING!!! FINALLY! THANKS JESUS!

IA

hot!!!

Apr 26, 2011 @ 05:44 pm
    And how would you know that?
    —————-
    you remember that’s pics of nick with the wetsuit?
    well for what I could see is not very big…
    His Pants were pretty Big down there at the World Tour.

awwwwwwwwwwwww los amo se ve hermosos los dos awww *baba* se ven tan sexys que bien les vino Hawai *-* yum

okay, maybe I’ll find you on here again.. or in the beatlap, hunnie :(

If you ever see a “surprise stripper” in the beatlab, you know who it is. ;)

It’s nice they took time for a family vacation. I hope they enjoyed their time in Hawaii.

I am looking forward to hearing Joe’s music . I’m really curious. People should listen with an open mind.

I love my Joey bear lol:)

cute!!!!

• fckreality

so uh boyz…. this doesn’t mean there won’t be anymore shirtless photos, right? PLZ NO!!! <3 <3 <3 keep dat sexiness comin’!

goodbye shirtless pictures :(
    but i can’t wait to hear joe’s album! i will ALWAYS support them. and whoever makes fun of them for their purity rings needs to shut up and have some respect for people who have that much self-respect and determination. i admire them so much for that.

I don’t wanna suck nick’s cock :/ is little

• Charmed

gosh i hate ou right now…my icon is supposed to move.and when i try to put other icons its not the one i want

• Charmed

I totally hate Nick’s new haircut

I totally hate Nick’s new haircut

I don’t wanna suck nick’s cock :/ is little

And how would you know that?

Apr 26, 2011 @ 04:38 pm
    Whenever you want , baby. but I want to suck his hard cock soon.

We got to go to LA and visit him in his #BEATlab. ;)

Ohh Yes, Baby. *moam* do you have twitter or anything?

• tessaskylar

Apr 26, 2011 @ 05:21 pm

I totally hate Nick’s new haircut
    ——————
    moi too. but hes still sexy

Ohh Yes, Baby. *moam* do you have twitter or anything?

No. I used to but I never used it so I deleted it.

Wow, reading all these comments…I really think the Jonas bros quit talking bout their purity rings because they wanted everyone to stop talking about their virginity. People arguing about whether they still have it or not…that’s kinda creepy. Imagine if you logged onto the internet somewhere and saw people discussing your virginity…

Do you have to comment to read posts?

rocio92 said:

i have one question, why people thinks that sex is bad?
    I mean everyone is here(in the world) because of that,
    why at least here some people act like sex is evil?
    what if miley, selena, jo bros, justin aren’t virgin anymore?
    they are bad people for that?
    or why you act like that?(fans)
    ————————
    Firstly, you’re generalizing a bit bb. Not everyone thinks sex “is bad.” We live in a sex-obsessed world after all.

When it comes to Miley, Selena, Justin, and of course the Jonas Brothers, religion is a huge factor. They’ve all (with the exception of Selena) gone out of their way to let the world know they’re Christians. In the Bible, it clearly says that sex with anyone you’re not MARRIED TO is a sin (called adultery). It’s ironic that most people don’t even know that rule. That’s how twisted our society is; people pick and choose which rules they want to follow.

they;re hottttttt

I totally hate Nick’s new haircut
    __________

I adore him for who he is deep down but girl… me too!! It doesn’t flatter him like his curls used to

• Mobaby

Joe is HOT!…thats all i got to say ;)

Oh no

• jassmine12

O my god! what dam hot both of them looking. i wish i could marry both of them.

Romantic Movies

hey hey they’re on vacation,why should they care how they dress up? vacation is all about feeling comfortable and having fun,and if those clothes makes them comfortable what’s the problem with that? i can’t believe people jugde their style..which is just perfect..they’re not little anymore,like back in 2008,get over it (:

Even IF they are virgins I still dont think they are the sort of guys to sleep around with anyone. Its not like you see them with a new girl every week Joe has had at least three long term relationships and thats pretty good especially for a hot, rich guy.

ggg

^^ ohhh and Joe..you go back to LA that hot? oh boyy… wish i was thereee

they look goood ;)

They look more and more like they’re from Jersey Shore with every new set of pictures that comes out.

…which is not attractive.

• Larissa stephanovitz & Joejonas

i love joe jonas <3 eu sou uma grande fã dos jonas ..<3 eu sou do brasi \o/ i love jonas brothers joe jonas <2

Nick is just…wow, every time I see him he just gets better looking. I love those pants on Nick too. I like that he’s stopped wearing those baggy pants like he did on tour last summer. His jeans are no longer skin tight, not hanging down…they’re perfect. And he has just the right amount of muscle. Nice upper body.

Joee = sexyyyyy :Q__

Joe = SEXY.
    LOVE his STYLE SO MUCH please stay like this :D

bye Hawaii. I love Jonas family, are adorables

You know what ? Sorry for saying that but LOADS of you here are not really fans of the Jonas Brothers. All you write here is “i want to suck nick’s dick so baad!”. Really? Have you ever though how they’d feel if they read that? You should be a fan that’s making they proud and making them recording songs to cheer you up when you’re down.And what you do in payback ? Emberrassing them and other Jonas fans?If someone read that,they’d think that EYRY single Jonas fan is crazy as some of you.But mostly we love them for their music not for their dicks. Peace.

• JoeHoe15

My hottie boi Joseph. <3
    Uhh..their vacation is over and is now back in LA! Expect busy days again..

• Jen

Totally agree. They are growing up and are legally adults now. No longer the teenage group that they were in 08. Fans need to respect that they are getting older and accept the changes they are going thru musically and otherwise.

His Pants were pretty Big down there at the World Tour.
    ——————–
    but the wetsuit is naked skin against fabric but i don’t know maybe you’re right now I remember the pants of the tour…yeah that look big there

ohhhhhhhhhh Joe looks so hot in thats pics *-*

Am I the only one who wants to suck on and bite his neck?

Look, people are going to think Nick isn’t a virgin no matter what. That’s their opinion just like you have yours. We may never know the truth on whether Nick really is one or not but it shouldn’t matter anyways. This is a stupid arguement.

I would love you more, when nick,you and me do a threesome.

Time and place, babe.
    —————

Whenever you want , baby. but I want to suck his hard cock soon.

• I?NUMBER?FOUR

first!

• I?NUMBER?FOUR

haha 2 times in a row!!!!!!!!!

• iSarcasticING

What’s with Joe’s style?

No1curr^

• WakaWakaEhEh

GO BACK.

JoeMySexyBoy <3

some people are trying to him a bad boy, because of his album.
    When his album tanks hopefully he will give it up.

hjbjhb

Whenever you want , baby. but I want to suck his hard cock soon.

We got to go to LA and visit him in his #BEATlab. ;)

Joe *_*

Joe you are so talented and gorgeous! Love yOur sunglasses and a t-shirt and jeans is simple and perfect style. I’m dying to hear your music!!!!

pants down, nicholas.
    here’s a girl with a big mouth.

Ohhhhhh Joe is so sexy!!!! . Thanks Hawaii

Apr 26, 2011 @ 04:37 pm

some people are trying to him a bad boy, because of his album.
    When his album tanks hopefully he will give it up.
    i hopeso <3 because of this ‘bad boy’image people think he’s sleeping around -.-

lol just read an old post where ppl kept saying that jonas brothers were ganna be more richer and famous than eminem and eminem will be gone in 2 years. That post poast was 2 years ago. anyway nicks glasses are cool and joe reminds of ppl at the jersey shore. cant figure out why tho

loving Nick’s hair!1 :D

They got a very sexy sunburn especially joe