Miley Cyrus FROM A GIRL TO WOMAN

mileycyrukj

Miley Cyrus From A Girl To Woman new COSAS Magazine interview [Via Miley Source. Friends often come from high school or college, where do your friends come from? My dad always has been a singer, so I grew up on tour.

When I got the Hannah Montana role I was in 6th grade and lived in Nashville; I was used to it. When I wanted to enter to the entertainment industry.. Nashville is the capital of country music, my friends are singers or play musical instruments.. by the fact that they are musicians, they are honest, that’s why I like that my friends are related to music.

How is to grow up in the spotlight? I think that’s the worst part of being in the industry, to have your private life so public. Something I’d like to change, would be that. That’s why I like to be so honest with my music and that’s what I want to show to my fans. My private life is no one’s business, even more when it involves your family. Do you think you’ve missed something?

No, I travel a lot and do what I want to. Have you heard the stories about Britney Spears? There are a lot of people who expect you to be the new Britney. When you’re part of the industry, everyone is waiting to see you fall. I’m sure there are other journalists, who are your co-wokers, waiting for you to fall ’cause they are jealous, so is in all industries! That’s why you have to separated, when it’s work, it’s work; when it’s pivate life, only let people with a pure heart, enter to your life.

What do you think about Britney? I love her. She’s great. I understand why she’s had those hard moments/ bad times, but at the end, she is pure talent. She defines pop music. Who are your role models in the industry? My Godmother, Dolly Parton. Dolly Parton? Not Lady Gaga, not Madonna?

How can I admire someone who I don’t know in person?, They are incredible on a stage but I don’t know their hearts.. I don’t know who they are. What can your fans expect of your concert? What I attempt to do is have fun and expect my fans to sing along. That is what I like the most about writing a song, fans singing along every song

• oceanUP.

Miley… We know you like being braless, and Ima let you finish but… Lilo did it first… & best!http://i.imgur.com/vRIpT.jpg
    Braless is flawless.
    Disney fosters the best kids!

• WYLMITE?

Her eyes are freaking beautiful.

• Xx_LoveMiley_xX

Apr 26, 2011 @ 09:03 am
    WYLMITE? said:

Her eyes are freaking beautiful.
    ____________

THIS! *______*

• Peace’n’Love

HELLO

• Peace’n’Love

HELLO

• WYLMITE?

There’s a better place from this emptiness.

Apr 26, 2011 @ 09:05 am
    Peace’n’Love said:

HELLO
    Hey.

• Peace’n’Love

her eyes are so attractive

Random..Carlos Pena and Joe Jonas were born on the same day. lol

August 15th,1989. I just noticed that. haha.

biggest fat fugly and talentless attetion whore!!!

don’t feel like reading this someone explain it to me short story?

her bracelets…i just can’t.

biggest fat fugly and talentless attetion whore!!!

oh you ment yourself?
    thats what i thought.

remind me everyime to not click on the links users provide on OU…eww

• LucyWhite

Help?
    I’m trying to chance my icon, but .jpg is all shitty-looking and when i use a .png it won’t change :S

• Peace’n’Love

LucyWhite said:
    Help?
    I’m trying to chance my icon, but .jpg is all shitty-looking and when i use a .png it on’t change :S
    try writing random numbers if you wanna change it

• LucyWhite

No worries – it’s changed now :)

• WYLMITE?

I just saw the Tinychat poll.

LMFAO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

• Peace’n’Love

WYLMITE? said:
    I just saw the Tinychat poll.

LMFAO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    i saw it two hours ago

Apr 26, 2011 @ 09:58 am
    Peace’n’Love said:

WYLMITE? said:
    I just saw the Tinychat poll.

LMFAO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    i saw it two hours ago
    lol

I love her! #haterssucks ;)

I was going to read it, but even if vor said it was pretentious, then it’s going to make me dislike her even more. I was willing to give her a chance to…..OH WELL! :D

• Voice of reason

No bb, you should read it. I just found it obnoxious and so try-hard. Don’t let my perceptions get in the way of your opinion.

• Ranii

she should do her hair short again like it was in NSN3D
    random i know.

“How can I admire someone who I don’t know in person?, They are incredible on a stage but I don’t know their hearts.. I don’t know who they are.”
    ~~~~
    Then maybe you should tell that to your “fans” who obsess and idolize you like you are the second coming. My goodness, this is the worst interview I’ve read in a while. Ugh.

• Voice of reason

Ranii said:
    she should do her hair short again like it was in NSN3D
    random i know.

Oh Ia.
    It’s so ratty and all over the place now.
    That’s the downside to extensions. With the short simple hair, it’s easy to manage.

Why would he delete that tweet? -.-

• lizardqueen

Apr 26, 2011 @ 10:58 am
    Peace’n’Love said:

JOE IS RELEASING A MUSIC VIDEO IN MAY
    ************
    *starts jumping in excitement*
    [][]
    Oh, so that solo career is true?
    Fail or success?

Oh sorry..

@Mary Yeah and he’s rude too.

gjkajgdgfioptjdghvkmmshfujrlskgmhdkwplrnfgsvskglejntnvhskltjkdkjsrbnf

• Voice of reason

Joe J music video has been confirmed?!

I just read it anyway. I can’t even…

I know.

It’s so obvious, that she’s insecure. She doesn’t know who she is anymore. She’s definitely struggling.

I’ve known that for awhile now. After this whole I don’t want to deal with the “American media” thing. I mean really….

• oceanUP.

Jfyi… The Joe Jonas Music Video releasing in May is according to T33nSource. We can all calm down now. lol. They just state the obvious…

• Voice of reason

I know.

That’s the exact reason I don’t take her seriously as an actress or an musician.

oceanup are you still on break?

I don’t want to hear anything about joe’s music, until I can at least hear part of a song…? We’ve waited..and waited…and waited.

BOPandTigerBeat

We’re hanging with @joejonas later—he’s going to play us some of his album! What do YOU wanna know about his solo music—Tweet your Qs here!

OH MY GOD.
    Lucky bitches.

@Anon T33nSource…LOL

• oceanUP.

Wait..no.

• lizardqueen

Hi, guys!

• oceanUP.

Apr 26, 2011 @ 10:55 am

oceanup are you still on break?

No, but still slow on updates… easing our way back to normal posting routine.

• Voice of reason

Apr 26, 2011 @ 10:55 am
    WYLMITE? said:

BOPandTigerBeat

OH MY GOD.
    Lucky bitches.

@Anon T33nSource…LOL

Good to know he’s aiming his music to a more mature audience this time around! :]

I know.

MTE

• Peace’n’Love

lizardqueen said:
    Hi, guys!
    *************
    hello my friend

• Voice of reason

MTE

Maybe living alone for a while on her own will open her eyes to reality.

Why would he delete that tweet? -.-

• Voice of reason

WYLMITE? said:
    Why would he delete that tweet? -.-

Ralph is a dumbass.

Why would he delete that tweet? -.-

Go to the new miley post.

• oceanUP.

Can people who buy BOP & Tiger Beat magazine go to clubs…? Jw.

• Peace’n’Love

lizardqueen said:
    Apr 26, 2011 @ 10:58 am
    Peace’n’Love said:

JOE IS RELEASING A MUSIC VIDEO IN MAY
    ************
    *starts jumping in excitement*
    [][]
    Oh, so that solo career is true?
    Fail or success?
    *************
    *stops jumping*honestly i dot know

• lizardqueen

Apr 26, 2011 @ 11:03 am
    oceanUP. said:

Joe Jonas tells Details magazine, “I wanted to do something you could hear in a club or something you could dance to, something that’s fun.”

Can people who buy BOP & Tiger Beat magazine go to clubs…? Jw.
    [][]
    Fake I.D.!

Apr 26, 2011 @ 10:57 am
    lizardqueen said:

Hi, guys!
    Hey.

• Voice of reason

@Macy

Biased rude dumbass.

Apr 26, 2011 @ 11:04 am
    Voice of reason said:

@Macy

Biased rude dumbass.
    Truth.

Dumb as usual. Like her fans…

She has got to have the most busted face of all Hollywood. What’s with her mouth, looks like she ate a dynamite sandwich.

good answers

• Miley- Demi -David A lover

love her.

• realistgangsta

she is great and you dumb anon bitch

She’s great entertainer…i love her

———————-
    how is this interview pretentious? she sounds alot smarter and mature then her older interviews.

She’s better artist….. Not lean at some one else’s name to make her self bigger….she strugle herself,even her dad got his name bigger coz of her…goooo miley

I don’t understand what’s wrong with this interview…

• renee

awsome

• milenator

Love her :)

• milenator

miley sucks

tits or gtfo

• milenator

Ranii said:

humm Miley, alot of fans don’t know you personally and they admire u..

yeah but gaga and madonna dont admire or least we dont know they do or not…..
    Miley loves her fans cause they love her LOLOL

“How can I admire someone who I don’t know in person?”

SMARTEST THING SHE HAS EVER SAID!! seriously it sickens me when kids/parents look up to celebs to be their moral examples. they are entertainers, not saints. if more people understood this quote there’d be alot less acts of stupidity comitted by young kids. im not a fan of miley but this interview made her seem pretty smart.

thats nice

PREACH IT GIRL!

PREACH IT GIRL!

Oh miley christ

I understand her
    course I dont have or experienced her life but I understand her

this an online store operated for many years.have lots of new and old customers from United States and Europe now.
    you can find many of cheap price,high quality,fashion brand products here .
    such as:
    ——- NFL ,MLB, NBA ,NHL jersey ,——
    ——–sports shoes———–
    ——- fashion clothing————

• Peace’n’Love

NEW POST

Ahh, the days when I used to buy Tiger Beat and BOP…..Glad it’s over…

• Peace’n’Love

Ahh, the days when I used to buy Tiger Beat and BOP…..Glad it’s over…
    i never bought it

Oh god, what a pretenious c()nt, sweety you wouldnt be here without your daddy. And you’r the one who makes your life public by parading around asking for attention and calling the paps. Dont forget about twitter, I thought she was too mature and wise to use it.

Also, pls don’t ruin nirvana for us, rock is not your thing, just stick to singing pop and country.

• Ranii

humm Miley, alot of fans don’t know you personally and they admire u..

better that she stop to singing, she cant sing for save her disgusting life!!! that bitch has such annoying and horrible voice… gross!

• Xx_LoveMiley_xX

I love her, this interview is amazing! <3

ewww that ugly pic really sacary me!!! she look sooo fugly!!! she try so hard to looks sexy that always make such a huge fool of herself, soo embarrasing!!! she has such ugly nose, mouth, cheeks, and those teeth, my gosh… and that nasty ratty hair ewww!!

she looks really stupid and pathetic in this force picture, lol she try so hard, she always fail trying to loos sexy, just accept loser that someone with your disgusting horseface can be sexy, get a life attetion whore!

• Voice of reason

This interview was indeed very pretentious anon.

I wonder about this woman…

• Xx_LoveMiley_xX

Gosh stop writing bad things about Miley! If you don’t like her, just don’t care about what she does, what she says or how she looks!

Butthurt, stop it.

• Xx_LoveMiley_xX

I am the one who should stop?!?! Stop doing what?!? Defending a girl who’s done nothing wrong to all those people who are insulting her?!

I just read it anyway. I can’t even…

miley sucks

• Voice of reason

I just read it anyway. I can’t even…

I know.

• Peace’n’Love

miley sucks
    really? is that the best you could come up with?

Apr 26, 2011 @ 10:39 am

miley sucks
    Nah.

• WYLMITE?

JOE IS RELEASING A MUSIC VIDEO IN MAY.

dgfjhskfjghjkadflghfjghdfjkfhjgfhfhjkgla

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OH MY GOD.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!

where was this confirmed WYLMITE?

• oceanUP.

Apr 26, 2011 @ 10:35 am
    Ranii said:

she should do her hair short again like it was in NSN3D
    random i know.

I agree! Something about Justin brings out the best in people! I have nothing against or for Justin, but that duet was flawless perfection at its best.