Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows Part 2

• ilovepeacock

people (on tumblr at least) are taking it way too seriously.
    they’re all like GDGDS MY CHILDHOOD IS ENDING! :'(((((((((((((((
    i’m like bitch please you’re like 20, your childhood ended long ago

Are you serious? Stfu you sound so ignorant right now. -_-

• limelighter

Never watched a Harry Potter movie or read the books but if there was an award shows for epic looking trailers I think itd win a few xD

• MileyEqualsAwesome

I’m going to be bawling in this movie

• faded picture

It’s okay no need to apologize! I totally get you though! I guess it’s just because we wanted it to last longer and keep on having new stuff coming up and now there wont be. ): Meh, it’s the circle of life what can we do. :)

i understand that :)
    but think of it this way- you will get to pass harry down to your children and they will fall in love, and then they’ll pass it down to their kids, and it’ll just never end!

• RockYourBody

can’t wait to see it!

• Fan 4 ever

I don’t think it’ so much as like “harry potter won’t exist anymore” as it probably is that they’re looking back 10 years ago, excited for the first one. And they won’t have that OMG NEW HARRY POTTER MOVIE ANYMORE. It’s not just a harry potter thing. People have said this about celebs, hannah montana, twilight (soon anyways) etc etc etc

• MileyIsBestest

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGO DSFJFDSJHFDSJKFDHDFJHFDSHFDJKFDHFDJ

• suiyue147y
  • Everythingyournot

AWW 3D why? having something in 3D dose not make it any better. Anyway so excited imma crying once the movies over

• equan218v
  • Sahina

i am SO watching this in 3D!!!!!!!

• Diamonds

i’m crying :( i’m so sad it will end.
    harry potter is .. i can’t describe what it is. J. K. Rowling is like a god to me :D i LOVE harry potter to death. i’m so excited for the movie but at the same time i don’t want it to be over.

Hello. My friend

=== http://www.happyshopping100.com/ ====

Dedi cated service, the new style, so you feel like a warm spring!!!

WE ACCEPT PYA PAL PAY MENT

YOU MUST NOT MISS IT!!!

thank you!!!

Believe you will love it.

• SpreadYourWingsAndFlyAway

EVERYTHING IS HARRY POTTER AND EVERYTHING HURTS
    SOMEBODY HOLD ME

• omg wtf lolz

I got goosebumps watching that. I grew up with this movie, so excited for the final part! :D

yeah I’m happy for this

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

Can’t belive it’s been 11 years of films and 14/16 for the books to be honest! I remember getting the first book a few weeks after it came out and thinking I was the shit :P Kinda proud to say i’ve read every book since and watched all the films! :P

Potter fans are probaly the most dedicated fans of ANYTHING i’ve ever seen..I mean 11 years and it’s still breaking records!

That’s pretty impressive… As a review of the last books read:”These books will be read,re-read and read agin,for generations to come…”

• SpreadYourWingsAndFlyAway

bleach said:
    faded picture said:
    people (on tumblr at least) are taking it way too seriously.
    they’re all like GDGDS MY CHILDHOOD IS ENDING! :'(((((((((((((((
    i’m like bitch please you’re like 20, your childhood ended long ago
    im 15, so shut the fuck up. not everyone on tumblr is 20. the first harry potter came out when i was 6, i was starting school. the books and the movies have been with me since i can remember so don’t tell me to not take this seriously.
    -.-

_________

BB I CAN FEEL YOU

OMG

• bleach

faded picture said:
    people (on tumblr at least) are taking it way too seriously.
    they’re all like GDGDS MY CHILDHOOD IS ENDING! :'(((((((((((((((
    i’m like bitch please you’re like 20, your childhood ended long ago
    -.-

• bleach

SmellsLikeTeenSpirt said:

EAT IT, haters.

p.s.: HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII :D

• bleach

btw, i dont remember that harry and voldmort jumping on that thing on the book. its amazingly creepy. looks like they’re both gonna die or something O.o
    I CANT WAIT TO SEE ALL THE SNAPE FLASHBAKS WITH LILLY ASJDHAKSDHAKJFHSDKGH

I will be crying this entire movie… :,(

• bleach

SpreadYourWings… said:
    BB I CAN FEEL YOU

oh i feel so much better now :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

• HarryFreakinPotter

i literraly cried the first time i watched this. :-‘( no, harry potter is not ending after the movies come out, but it is an end of many peoples childhood :(

• MuffinsAreEvil

Oh, take that Lord Voldemort.

• carouseleiffeltower

CANT WAITTTTTTT

• MuffinsAreEvil

Leedle, Leedle, Leedle, Lee.

• faded picture

people (on tumblr at least) are taking it way too seriously.
    they’re all like GDGDS MY CHILDHOOD IS ENDING! :'(((((((((((((((
    i’m like bitch please you’re like 20, your childhood ended long ago

JUST CAN’T OMFG SÇLDÇSLDÇASLDÇASLDÇSALDÇSLDÇAS
    I’LL DIE WATCHING THE MOVIE.

• goodaysunshine

can’t believe it ):
    i would be one of those people that take this too seriously, lol

• MuffinsAreEvil

people (on tumblr at least) are taking it way too seriously.
    they’re all like GDGDS MY CHILDHOOD IS ENDING! :'(((((((((((((((
    i’m like bitch please you’re like 20, your childhood ended long ago
    ———————————————
    Sweet, simile there sir. ;)

• faded picture

goodaysunshine said:

can’t believe it ):
    i would be one of those people that take this too seriously, lol
    lol sorry idk
    i just feel like even though the movies are ending it’s not over… you can still read the books/watch the movies as many times as you want, and there is a harry potter theme park in florida you can go to, it’s not like this movie means harry potter is over forever and no one will ever hear of it again

i’m definitely one of those that take this VERY SERIOUSLY and i’m proud of it. CAN’T WAIT HOLY SHIT…IT REALLY IS AN END OF AN ERA

• goodaysunshine

Apr 27, 2011 @ 06:56 pm
    faded picture said:
    goodaysunshine said:

can’t believe it ):
    i would be one of those people that take this too seriously, lol
    lol sorry idk

• kary_redfern

people (on tumblr at least) are taking it way too seriously.
    they’re all like GDGDS MY CHILDHOOD IS ENDING! :'(((((((((((((((
    i’m like bitch please you’re like 20, your childhood ended long ago

Most of the fans grew up with it.
    I was 11, and I am 22 now. Some kids go crazy over Twilight and its horny wolfs and mary Sue’s, we go crazy over the end of a journey.
    The books are there, and so are the movies, but they are the proof of what has been, and King said, that Harry Potter will survive the test of time, along with classics such as Narnia and Lord of the Rings. Unlike Twilight.
    Is not about the end, but about the crazy ride we had.
    And some people can’t attend to the Park, because they either live in other countries, or won’t go to Florida.

• Ilovenicholasjonas.

I can’t wait to see it :)

• Becca.

Hellllll yeah :D can’t wait!

• joejonasloveeeee1099

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    :'(

OMGG CAN NOT WAIT FOR THISSS!!!