Miley Cyrus American Idol Mentor VIDEO

arent the backup singers like a band??

theres no way that girl is 16 she looks 22.

isn’t that Paris and Destinee singing backup??

• Anonymous123

hahaha really stupid miley? can you be more pathetic? since when you are a real star? you cant even sing for save your disgsuting life, you have such annoying, horrible, nasal and man voice, gross!!! and also you are ugly, fat and such a disgsuting whore! you are just a pathetic attetion whore, and this girl lauren have such a wonderful voice, she have a real talentet!!
    and you are the most beautiful n prettiest girl in the world,the one w/ full of talents n the most polite person i’ve ever met in every Miley’post…i dont see you w/ this kind of ‘opinion’ in other artist post…only in Miley…i don’t really know what Miley did to you so you become this polite to her…i bet your idol would be really be proud of you

• sciverBerly

aww,MIley is soooooooooooo sweet….i would love to meet her n become friends

• himiley

God!!! so many haters …….but those haters just make me love her even moooooooooooore n moreeeeeeeeee…coz they’re so rude n there’s nothing that i can’t say about Miley except….RADIATE LOVE<333333

• nathan

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay……her tours are in front of me……………Break a leg Milez,you’re the best!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous123 said:

Haha, Miley knows that guy was right about Lauren singing better than Miley, which explains her bitchy response “I love my fans”.

Lauren>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Miley
    ===
    it means that miley inspired her fans w/ her ability whether you consider it good or bad…so far in every american idol i knew, there always be miley’s song which i think not only they like the song but also the person,it’s miley herself…like it or not she already becomes inspiration of alot of young girl,including lauren

THIS

• sciverBerly

Anonymous123 said:

===========
    i love all the smilers!!!! peace yo’ll….RADIATE LOVE

tOP 6 KINDA can’t wait till its over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

–Something unexpected surprise–

Hello. My friend

=== http://www.happyshopping100.com/ ====

Dedi cated service, the new style, so you feel like a warm spring!!!

WE ACCEPT PYA PAL PAY MENT

YOU MUST NOT MISS IT!!!

thank you!!!

Believe you will love it.

dsfdf

the best girl ever:)miley cyrus i love you

• Wit

Nice

• Clarissa

Miley is a real star and no american idol participants can compare to her!

Anthony

first?

She always makes everything about herself. Miley’s pathetic,predictable,and soon,passe.

• Britini95

Apr 27, 2011 @ 10:45 pm

Lauren>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Miley
    I do agree that Lauren does seem to have a stronger, nicer sounding voice than Miley, but I don’t think she meant for her comment to be bitchy. She was talking about how he said Lauren is a better singer and her fans got mad, how was she suppose to respond? She can’t say its true or she’ll look stupid and she can’t say it isn’t true because then she’ll really look like a bitch. So she just said she loves her fans for defending her, that’s all.

• iloveher

Miley made a great point. SHe’s my inspiration. :)

lol

• Anney

Miley is the best winner of american idol! thanks for the video!

Anney

• Xx_LoveMiley_xX

I love this girl, she’s amazing! More and more every day!!! <3

Lauren is such a good singer!

• Sunshine n Lolipops

An artist and performer isn’t just a strong voice that is pitch perfect. They rise above because of a special quality and character of themselves, and their voice. Miley’s songs and Miley have that quality… the producer was really stupid to say that about Lauren, whether he thought it was true or not. It alienates Miley’s fan base, and creates an immediate negative comparison.

Miley is a real star and no american idol participants can compare to her!

Anthony

wow

hahaha that fugly loser only say like 2 words, and really that´s what you call a mentor? funny!!! how this talentless can be a mentor to someone like lauren who actually can sing and is a billion times better that horseface cyrus?

• badar jack

i remember the audition for this american idol…there was scene of everybody sang Party in the USA….. Miley is an inspiration

cool story bro.

lol ya, those are the 2 clique girls. ahahahahaahah cant believe they’re on backup. sorry but they’re kinda lame just standing in the background.

• Kara

Hey guys! Check out my Taylor Swift video to the song “Jar of Hearts”! It’s worth watching!

millleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey

I don’t understand why American Idol picks such awful singers to be the mentors. Just because they are famous, doesn’t mean they know SHIT about how to sing well. I wish they would bring people with REAL TALENT to mentor. The Idol contestants themselves have so much talent, and they deserve to have a mentor who still exceeds them in that sense.

This is awful! WORST season of idol yet. Next year the show won’t exist.

she’s gonna be in south america,that’s cooooooooooool

lol

• mileyholic

miley te amo

• MCNJLUV

i miss NILEY +____+

• AnonymousHBIC

MIAM australia

• LetsJumpTheSun

let the haters hate….

• Anonymous123

let the smilers smile….

NILEY savanna

• Anonymous123

PATLEY LA

i think the best n most successful american idol is ………….

mwahahahahha……………love you

You just don’t know it
    It’s getting hard to say hello
    You just don’t know it
    I’m on the edge of crossing the line
    I don’t wanna blow it or show it
    Before you know you’re mine
    You just don’t know it

Oh, you won’t see me break
    Won’t make that mistake, oh no
    I’ll just walk away
    There’s too much at stake right now
    I go on and on
    Singin’ this song about you
    And that’s what’s wrong with this song

Can you feel it
    In the way I look at you?
    Girl, can you hear it?
    I’m cryin’ out inside
    I don’t wanna see you, be near you
    You’re a million miles too close

Oh, you won’t see me break
    Won’t make that mistake, oh no
    I’ll just walk away
    There’s too much at stake right now
    I go on and on
    Singin’ this song about you
    And that’s what’s wrong with this song

You don’t know the way I feel
    (The way I feel)
    So I’ll stay alone
    (Stay alone)

Oh, you won’t see me break
    Won’t make that mistake, oh no
    I’ll just walk away
    There’s too much at stake right now
    I go on and on
    Singin’ this song about you
    And that’s what’s wrong with this song

And that’s what’s wrong with this song
    And that’s what’s wrong with this song
    You just don’t know it

Plz email us if you have the full one!
    ~~~

• Anonymous1

Shes really good. and pretty;)

Wow, the girls that sing the chorus, are the same who sing in yotube:)

• milenator