Joe Jonas Suit Jacket ON JEAN JACKET

+ LIVE CHAT!

eww

he looks gross now.

• TeamJonas

Actually the Jonas Brothers were first to leave disney. There show JONAS and JONAS L.A. ended before Hannah Montana Forever ended. They don’t show ANY more JONAS or JONAS L.A. AT ALL. They still show Hannah episodes tho. They Jonas Brothers announce back in December that they would not have a show anymore. So Jonas Brothers broke away from Disney Channel before anyone else. Miley was second then it was Demi, and now its Selena. :D
    I’m glad the Jonas Brothers broke away from Disney, they are a really mega-fantastic band and no one takes them seriously anymore because they think they are still on Disney. :( I love Jonas Brothers forever and ever! I’ll never stop! JB4Life<3

• SuperFreakinAwesome

He’s absolutely adorable! “I gotta go. I’m just playing.”

• swagalicious

swag swag

i never realized how short he was until this interview… lol

• Pixita

Apr 28, 2011 @ 09:25 am
    xxela said:

He really needs a shaver . It’s disgusting . He WAS much preetier in 2009 . JS .
    If you want people to take your opinion seriously, it’s always a good idea to spell properly. Also, if I wanted to lust after someone pretty I’d choose a girl. He’s a man, and he’s not only sexy as hell, but beautiful inside and out. Boys grow up to be men, and believe it or not, they all get hairier. Actually you will too!

i miss his nerd glass and curly hair.

• Pixita

Apr 28, 2011 @ 09:34 am

i never realized how short he was until this interview… lol
    It’s fantastic, he’s absolutely perfect for those of us who are petite.

• WYLMITE?

Aww yes. Our second date on Monday. <33

• WYLMITE?

Nerd glasses..? You mean the Jemi/Camp Rock 2 days’ glasses..? Oh goodness. :|

I dig those narrow glasses he used to wear. Ahh <3

• WYLMITE?

He’s the cutest and sweetest thing ever. He’s like a teddy bear and a puppy combined! So cute. I can never understand the hate.
    <333333333333333333333333

• mileyholic

i want him to work together w/ miley…..i love them both

Apr 28, 2011 @ 09:53 am
    mileyholic said:

i want him to work together w/ miley…..i love them both
    i want nick, miley n joe work together..i love them all..+___+

joeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• Peace’n’Love

joe i’m feeling your swag

Apr 28, 2011 @ 09:53 am
    mileyholic said:
    i want him to work together w/ miley…..i love them both
    He’s done with disney. He works with real artists now. He’s done with that garbage pop

• mileyholic

Apr 28, 2011 @ 09:53 am
    mileyholic said:
    i want him to work together w/ miley…..i love them both
    well!! that’s rude…i love joe but your words make me not gonna buy his album….

jonas brother…where are you?

bb

Apr 28, 2011 @ 09:53 am
    mileyholic said:
    i want him to work together w/ miley…..i love them both

LIVE CHAT WITH JOE!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSS

Apr 28, 2011 @ 09:53 am
    mileyholic said:
    i want him to work together w/ miley…..i love them both

================================
    hmmm……well!!

• Sunshine n Lolipops

Apr 28, 2011 @ 09:35 am
    Pixita said:

Apr 28, 2011 @ 09:25 am

That made me lol… and you will too, Bhaahaa. IA with you on how pathetic haters can be… Being young and growing up / experimenting with style is fun! Shave your head, dye your hair, don’t shave, or shave. Wear something pretty, silly, weird. It won’t kill you! You only live once. Go Joe, you be you.

jemi…moe…jashley…jaylor…what else?

oops…my bad!!!

(replying to this) – Apr 28, 2011 @ 10:24 am
    mileyholic said:

Apr 28, 2011 @ 09:53 am
    mileyholic said:
    i want him to work together w/ miley…..i love them both
    well!! that’s rude…i love joe but your words make me not gonna buy his album….
    Ur an idiot. My words make you not want to buy his album? Come on

• SuperFreakinAwesome

mileyholic said:

Apr 28, 2011 @ 10:36 am
    Sunshine n Lolipops said:

Apr 28, 2011 @ 09:35 am
    Pixita said:

Apr 28, 2011 @ 09:25 am

true comment…live your life coz you’re young n amazing
    ——————
    Totally agree! Now is the time to enjoy life because you’ll only regret things you didn’t do or try later on.

I don’t like his haircut though I wish he would stop shaving his sides sigh

Miley is not Disney anymore she was the first to breakaway fti
    DC and HR, Joe may not be with DC anymore but he still is on HR!

aawwwwwwww

• mileyholic

Miley is not Disney anymore she was the first to breakaway fti
    DC and HR, Joe may not be with DC anymore but he still is on HR!
    —————-
    that’s right

goooooooooooooooo jo jonas

• Ranii

kool.

So sweet and cute.

Ha! I love Joe’s sense of humor. Sexy and a sense of humor, that’s what makes him so appealing. MTV LOVED LOVED LOVED his outfit, they have a whole article on it. Joe apparently turned some heads last night.

• crazylady

how can the jonas brothers not see how they were so much more famous when they were a band. not seperate singers. nor actors. they also wrote better songs as a band…. JS

I’m sure they see this but the thing is people already moved on, the teenies due to Bieber and the other fans moved on because they feel they changed too much.

Hey guys [: watch this short film called “Delusion” to support my friend!
    Please & thank you<3

“I gotta go” the old Joe is comin back piece by piece

• JoeHoe15

laid-back rocker. <3

this an online store operated for many years.have lots of new and old customers from United States and Europe now.
    you can find many of cheap price,high quality,fashion brand products here .
    such as:
    ——- NFL ,MLB, NBA ,NHL jersey ,——
    ——–sports shoes———–
    ——- fashion clothing————

nkr

• devonbfan12

i love him<3, HE IS SO FUNNY! Why Haters gotta hate so much !

Stay gorgeous.

• LizzieHawkins

<3 love him.

My bb <3

Live chat? Cool.

• crazylady

Aw pity, I’m 5’3 so he’s a perfect height as far as I’m concerned, never mind … you’re loss. Have to say though, Joe is such a great guy – beautiful inside and out and I personally wouldn’t care if he was 4’10 but well, each to their own I suppose :)

I’m 5’5 so that size is great to me too.
    I like when guys are a little on the short side..I find tall guys really akward it’s like being with a skyscraper.
    5’6 to 5’10 is the perfect range…don’t like when they’re over 6′

beatiful bronze
    Joe is very hot

• JoeHoe15

His 2nd date with the Joe Hoes is on Monday! I love it.. :D

alot of men look sexy/hot with facial hair.. joe.. not so much. he also can’t pull off that disgusting hair-cut. he has no sense of style, either.

jessica was wasted. Jesus, can she please form a sentence?

Jean Jacket under a Suit Jacket? LOL

• xxela

Apr 28, 2011 @ 09:25 am
    xxela said:
    What’s really awesome about that statement is that it’s your opinion. Everyone wants Joe to be some bubble boy that stays forever 19. I can’t wait until you pass the age of 11 and are attracted to men and not boys.

He can’t be flat ironed, pretty boy Jonas forever. Many people think he looks much better like this.

• Pixita

I’ll second that! I think people are so dissappointed in their own lives that they feel the need to vilify someone else, he’s an easy target, he won’t fight back.

He’s so tiny
    I’m 5’9.5″ and I would probably tower over him

asklfho;fbs
    almost as but as bad as nick’s nurse shoes

i agree with what some of hte first comments said. when he is speaking, he has a sparkle in his eyes and he gives off a very warm vibe. he actually sounded intelligent in this- he didn’t trip on his words or have a ditzy moment like usual hahah. i love him.

Joe looked absolutely amazing! That was sharp and trend-setting.

LMFAOOOO