Justin To Selena ‘MISS YOU ALREADY’

justinbjj_0
282100849

It’s sad that their careers keep them apart for so much..

• Smooth

eww i didn’t have a baby with you jazzie

• jazzie

eww i didn’t have a baby with you jazzie

lmao, well apparently i am TN and FireWork got my peverted ways from me oh and also you should see the family tree its a fucked up one xD

• Smooth

link?

• jazzie

link?

I thought it was on OU bitches but it wasnt so its on a OU post from last night dont know which one though

• Disco.Is.Dead

so. old.

• jazzie

Jackie!

• Disco.Is.Dead

joe or rebbeca black post?

It’s fake, it’s all about publicity for Selena. She does this with everyone, has anyone notice that she dates or is always hanging out with whatever guy that is the most famous at the time being. She dated Nick Jonas when all you hear was the Jonas brothers everywhere. She hung out with Cameron Q. when Allstar Weekend were in their rising moments. She was dumpers to be dating Taylor Lautner when all the hype about New Moon was going on. She had “drama” with Miley Cyrus, then suddenly she loved her. She suddenly became best friends with Taylor Swift. I also find it funny that her and Demi until her name was in lights and she could steal others fame. Now she’s dating Justin. FAME-WHORE!

• Entertainmentlove

Entertainmentlove said:

then what are you doing here? loser!
    cause i have a opinion, at least i’m not Anonymous loser 2

He didn’t have to post it on Twitter did he? I’m sure he could’ve just texted her.. js.

• suckit

Alive?

• DemiWeSoGangsta

__________

MTE. That’s the reason why I think they’re relationship is just for publicity.

dirrty wunna get durrty

Miley is now officially the best role model.

with
    demi cutting herself and depression
    selena becoming the worst role model by seducing a kid and breaking the law and becoming a pedophile

miley is the best role model of all the disney girls.

Apr 29, 2011 @ 12:13 pm

awww sooo sweet, hes soo in love with selena

He didn’t say who maybe his old girlfriend selena is always second fiddle to all the guys. they get tired of her really quickly! she is very clingy and very negative and very needy!

• Ranii

Justin is not afraid to show his love for Selnea to the world I applaud him for that. Real man right there.
    :o is he cheating on SELENA with Selnea??

• omg wtf lolz

aww? I don’t really know what to write LOL

Apr 29, 2011 @ 12:13 pm

awww sooo sweet, hes soo in love with selena!!!

Justin fell into her trap, Selena knows how to make guys fall for her and then dump them when they are no longer useful to her career.

OMG! your so right. i though i was like the only one that though that. for ex: jo bros were really popular she went with nick. twilight was super popular : taylor. now justin bieber

idk y but this just sounds forced. if i missed someone i’d be like…idk. theres something fishy in this whole jelena thing

• Smooth

new tumblr out
    its a hate tumblr about hatin on trolls XD

Smooth said:

new tumblr out

link

• JonasXx

—————
    Personally, I feel the same way. I’m not sure of the whole jelena thing. I mean its cute, but I feel like something might be going on? Idk. My opinion. Don’t hate.

• Smooth

link

idk the link. I only went on it once.
    But I’m pretty sure the link is on oceanupdramahigh

dk the link. I only went on it once.
    But I’m pretty sure the link is on oceanupdramahigh

Oh the troll one? Some people saw that last night.

• Smooth

Oh the troll one? Some people saw that last night.
    The blog contradicts itself kind of.

• jazzie

hi, damn its dead

• Smooth

THIS IS THE MOST ALIVE OU HAS BEEN IN DAYS!

• jazzie

Oh and david apparently im the mother to TN and Firwork xD

• jilti

Tons of couples tweet each other. Ex.: Joel Maden & Nicole Ritchie, Katy Perry & Russel Brand. No big deal.

Cute

hahaha nice try disgusting horseface!!! no matter what you doing, you never can be a role model you fugly talentless attetion whore!! you always be the patehtic slut for everybody and just biggest joke ever… sooo try harder nex time fat loser!!!

OYU A FUCKING 20 YEARS OLD GROW UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

• xGottaLoveOU?

DemiWeSoGangsta said:

__________

MTE. That’s the reason why I think they’re relationship is just for publicity
    totally agree as well. SMH

WHY CAN’T HE JUST TEXT SELENA INSTEAD OF PUTTING IT OUT TO THE WHOLE DAMN WORLD?

• JustinBieberWarrior

he DMED a fan saying he was talking about sydney. i’m not sure he’s telling the truth but i hope so. i mean seriously justin? trying to cause drama much?

wee

Apr 29, 2011 @ 07:38 pm
    he doesn’t necessarily have to be towards Selena it could be towards someone he is thinking about at that moment if it is towards Selena he needs to say “MISS YOU ALREADY BABY CANT STOP THINKING ABOUT YOU”
    Stop, everyone knows hes talking about SELENA GOMEZ.

• SelenaFameWhoreGomez

It’s only about Publicity for Selena. Has anyone ever noticed that she is only with those who are the biggest names at the time being. When the Jonas Brothers were the only thing you heard about, she dated Nick. When all the hype was going on about New Moon she was rumored to be dating Taylor Lautner cause she was seen with him all the time. When Allstar Weekend was havin their rising moment, she was always with Cameron Quiseng. She had “drama” with Miley when she was the biggest name, once Selena’s name was out she loved Miley. She suddenly became Bestfriends with Taylor Swift around her Fearless album. I also find it funny that she was Bestfriends with Demi Lovato until Selena found other peoples limelight to shine in. Now she’s “dating” Justin who just happens to be the biggest Heartthrobe now. All I have to say is SHE IS A FAME-WHORE! She can’t get her own fame she has to use everyone else.

lol a the fact it wasn’t to her.

• SelenaFameWhoreGomez

By the way im the one who wrote in Anonymous about my other comment. I saw how I totally messed the first one up so I re-wrote it. that’s why it is there twice kind of.

this an online store operated for many years.have lots of new and old customers from United States and Europe now.
    you can find many of cheap price,high quality,fashion brand products here .
    such as:
    ——- NFL ,MLB, NBA ,NHL jersey ,——
    ——–sports shoes———–
    ——- fashion clothing————

Jelena Sucks!

omgg that’s so cute

• Ashley

-.-

el es lindo pero ella… SOLO NO! -.-” solo creo que se aprovecha de su condicion de famoso para estar con el y llevarla asi a la fama, ademas que mejor estar en la polemica con el niño mas famoso del momento justo despues de terminar tu serie ( los hechiceros) en la cual sacabas en 99,9 % de tus ingresos? es un poco obvio que ella solo quiere fama, ademas TODOS SUS NOVIOS SON DIFERENTES! si se dijera que tiene un “prototipo” para escojerlos entonces esto seria algo mas coherente, pero no! en que se parece nick jonas a justin bieber? nick es moreno, justin rubio- nick es crespo justin liso! en que se parece taylor lautner a justin bieber o a nick jonas? tay tiene el pelo corto y ellos dos largo! sin embargo en algo que se parecen en que los tres fueron MUY, EXTREMADAMENTE FAMOSOS! eso que significa? respondete solo …

nobody knows this was to selena, my god.

IF ONLY THERE WAS SOME WAY TO COMMUNICATE TO EACH OTHER BESIDES TWITTER.

PUBLICITY WHORE.

Miley is now officially the best role model.

with
    demi cutting herself and depression

miley is the best role model of all the disney girls.

• JoeHoe15

Uhhh…that is sooo cute!!!!! <3

If they didn’t have a career, they wouldn’t be together today lol

awww…cute

K.

cute ^^

• AmandaDS07

Ranii said:

:o is he cheating on SELENA with Selnea??

bahahahahahahhahahah!

• jilti

But it’s weird they have not assumed a relationship yet

• Noo_Idea

It’s sad that their careers keep them apart for so much..
    ——————
    but, because of their careers they met each other, so…

he wasn’t talking about selena, he DMed someone who RTed him and told them he was talking about Sydney, because they thought he had to cancel his concert there. <3

You know…Miley started whatever “fight” it was with Selena Gomez. Selena didn’t chase her.
    She is helping the Jonas Brothers through things like Concert for Hope, and is still good friends with all of them. She HELPED Demi start her career when she nailed an audition.
    She was filming in the same area as Taylor Lautner…and according to stories, ran into him at the hotel they were staying at. She called Demi the first week she was in treatment, and was crying.
    She’s never been into Bieber..but in interviews..he admitted to thinking she was pretty and all…don’t you think it’s weird that EVERYONE likes HER? Maybe…here’s a THOUGHT..she’s a GOOD PERSON?

SHOCKER..I know…but you guys calling her “fame whore”…all you see is the gossip..she could be one..but we don’t know, to be honest.

• Demiandmileylove

Hey Demi is a great model … you may not know this but alot of teens cut them self like Demi did ! i am one of them so she is SO AMAZING !

• goodaysunshine

So cute.

-.-

Justin Bieber – You have a backbone?

Mr. Justin Bieber,
    You are 17 year and have the responsibility for over 9 million uncontrolled Twitter fans.
    For the part the extreme #beliebers fans you have to provide clear rules of conduct, what is allowed and what is going in the direction of law enforcement.
    The Behavior is not more to excuse and it’s only a matter of time until an Misfortune happens!

Show the world that you have a backbone!
    Thank’s and Peace

Demagogue:
    Term for a person that is able to influence via verbal attacks (incitement, libel) or part of the mass of the population (incite / seduce) and therefore (without conscience) to exercise power.

And some of the so-called “websites//twitter//facebook//etc.-authors” can only be described as a Demagogue and it seems that they win.
    It no one asks more for the truth.
    I’m not surprised, why did Justin Bieber or Selena Gomez say anything about their relationship.
    No matter what the two answers, it is always wrong published.

We the fans, of Justin Bieber or Selena Gomez, should still be able to distinguish a lie from the truth.

The truth is simple …
    what we did yesterday still loved to Selena Gomez or Justin Bieber, has still not changed today, just because the two a couple.
    You still have the same qualities … lovable, likable, a boy, a girl, they sing (good or bad, it does not matter), industrious, fighter etc. etc. and they talented.
    And if they have changed … this is the way of the world … the pressure we fans exert on both … we leave them no enough room to breathe, so they do not even have the courage to talk about it with their fans.

Me is absolutely clear who is to blame for this state … WE FANS!

• DemiWeSoGangsta

..wait what? is this on twitter?

DemiWeSoGangsta said:

..wait what? is this on twitter?

Yeah

A really usefull post – A big thank you I wish you will not mind me writting about this article on my blog I will also link back to this post Thanks justin bieber fans

• DemiWeSoGangsta

Oh I wasn’t on twitter for a while so I didn’t know.

• Entertainmentlove

i dont give a f u c k

i really could care less

say im a hater all u want but selena is changing him for the worse. dont like them together; happy theyre happy but i want the old justin back

• Wish

ahhh, young infatuation. :D

• Wish

ahhh, young infatuation. :D

i think their only going out for the fame i mean look at selena before she was with justin.

DemiWeSoGangsta said:

__________

MTE. That’s the reason why I think they’re relationship is just for publicity
    ———————
    omg! i sooo agree with both of u =/

this!!!

awww sooo sweet, hes soo in love with selena!!!

Apr 29, 2011 @ 11:55 am
    Entertainmentlove said:

i dont give a f u c k
    then what are you doing here? loser!

its gud that their career keeps them apart… they needa break up!