Selena Gomez 60 SECOND CHALLENGE

selena cant sing for save her disgusting life!!! her voice is soo fucking gross!!! she cant even hold a fucking note i guess thats waht nobody have any respect for her, think that shes biggets joke ever and only can make fun about her disgsuting life, she all selena fans are just like her such a huge joke…. ouch, so yeahh the truth hurts!!
    learn how to spell fucking troll!!! are you seriously retarded?

HAHAHAHAH I replied you with your own comment. I changed the word ‘Miley’ to ‘selena’. HAHAHAHAH ITS OFFICIAL YOU’RE JUST A F UCKING RETARDED SELENA STAN HAHAHAA
    wtf you asshole? i didnt wrote that, are you in drugs bitch? get your facts straight!!! i bet you actually have mental problems, and you really are or slow mental or the biggest retarded i´ve ever met!!!

ESTA PUTA VA ASER LA TIPICA PUTA DE HOLLYWOOD QUE SE VA A ACOSTAR CON CUALQUIERA CON TAL DE QUE LE DEN UN PAPEL EN UNA MISERABLE PELICULA. PUTA IGUAL QUE LA MADRE CARA DE CERDO QUE LA TUVO POR ERROR POR SER UNA REVOLCADA CALENTONA.

May 2, 2011 @ 06:49 pm

learn how to spell fucking troll!!! are you seriously retarded?

i cant stop laughing at you your the dumpest bitch alive AHAHAHAHHAHA you just replied to your own comment HAHAHA can you see? you sound so retarted all the fcking time
    no loser, actually i cant stop laughing of someone like you biggest dumbass and the most retarded too!!! sooo congrats loser, you win!!!! btw drugs are bad hahahahahahaha damn you fucking crazy pshyco…..

love you selly!!!

No darling, you cant fake it. you’re just so idiot that you want me to believe that you’re not the same? THE IP adress its the same fucking hater, and are you really slow mental? or retarded?oh now i get it, when you were a baby you hit your head, that’s why your so dumb.

shes sooo adorable!

liar liar liar (8)is really so difficult for you to learn some vocabulary? wow you english lever must be really low. Well what can i expect of a doble standar selena stan who spends her time hating on miley than loving her fake idol?

gorgeous girl… totally amazing <3

Leo! Yes I love her

woowww love her hair, face and smile!!! btes disney girl ever!

its no fair how gorgeous she is….

my dying cat sound so much better than this hoe

she can’t sing but theres no point in being rude.

learn how to spell fucking troll!!! are you seriously retarded?

liar liar liar (8)is really so difficult for you to learn some vocabulary? wow your english level must be really low. Well what can i expect of a doble standar selena stan who spends her time hating on miley than loving her fake idol?

my dying cat sound so much better than this hoe
    definitely wrong post asshole, shes not attetion whore cyrus!!

i want her scarf!! so cool…

selenita the best!!

Lol at The scared of cats part :)

such a sweetheart!!!

her smile is sooooo adorable!!!

learn how to spell fucking troll!!! are you seriously retarded?

my dying cat sound so much better than this hoe
    definitely wrong post asshole, shes not attetion whore cyrus!!

If you’d win a dollar for every time you said sometinh about Miley you were rich by now. I’ts official Miley is you life.

hahaha

learn how to spell fucking troll!!! are you seriously retarded?

mira puta tu nomas estas diciendo cosas que son la verda de ti y tu eres una perra embidiosa

k

Selena is the BEST, She is the most classy girl ever alive and so beautiful, look what you are missing Nick Jonas you are a nobody now and she is the most talent girl in the world beautiful, millionaire better looking than Demi and the Cyrus, she is smart and in the end she worth more than Demi, Miley and the Jonas.
    PREACH!!!

May 2, 2011 @ 10:45 pm
    Everythingyournot said:

Haters Haters, cant we just love. Or atleast just ignore
    woowwww you icon is amazing, she looks sooo gorgeous!!! <3

she said love at first sight is so true,but she didnt love justin at first sight cause she said hes dorky and like her little brother,so its weird

I’m not watching this._. Or any other selena video.

so dont comment neither loser!! btw ugly icon, she looks like a retard…. lol

lol this girl so so stupid. who cares about your opinion! this is a selena post, you know people will defend her and support her but here you are now talking shit like a fucking loser hahahaa. STFU. stupid asshole. learn how to spell. stupid fucking asshole dipshit bitch.

I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU :D

oh boo hoo :'( and you are? a NOBODY that’s right.

• :’)

THIS ^

• Everythingyournot

Haters Haters, cant we just love. Or atleast just ignore

• iSarcasticING

cool beans

• Disco.Is.Dead

60 second challenge and the video is 1:56 … intriguing

• Jane.in.Sane

Jane.in.Sane said:

xdolshhex said:

Who’s the next Princess of England??? Rebecca Black???!?!?! Well, the wedding did happen on Friday!
    I wanna kick in the backseat with Harry!!

LOL
    Oh hell no.
    -*-
    “Tryin’ to make up my mind, which carriage should I take???”

• suckit

I’m not watching this._. Or any other selena video.

SO WTF ARE U DOING HERE BITCH?!

All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you could fix if you werent too busy looking for attention. selena gomez and justin bieber

• Smooth

(replying to this) – May 3, 2011 @ 06:55 pm

aprende a escribit trola

I’m not watching this._. Or any other selena video.

im with you

im too lazy to watch the video