Awwwww…They’re So Cute Together..Love Jelena..I Think Their Love Is True…..!!
    totally agree ;)

And By The Way Congratulation Jelena..Keep It Real Guys.. Love You!!!
    i love jelena too!!! they are soo adorable together!!

TAKE THAT HATERS!!! LOL

Say what?

• Lisaa

Jelena Is Such A CUTE COUPLE…..Congrats …..lOVE U Forever…Keeep It Real..Belieber….<3<3<3 And Yes They’re Really Hot..Both Of Them..<3<3

Both are ridiculous. I’m wondering who are those who chose them… Not cool.

It’s a matter of time before Bieber goes all Chris Brown on Selena.

Obviously

Both are ridiculous. I’m wondering who are those who chose them… Not cool.
    no asshole, actually you are ridiculous!!! stay mad loser!

• JustinBieberWarrior

justin <3

• JustinBieberWarrior

what’s “staying power”? how much they are gonna last?

• iSarcasticING

God, will summer role over faster so this couple will end?

Coooooooooool

God, will summer role over faster so this couple will end?
    hahaha pathetic!!!

• copymonster

teamnobody must be happy. :)

the are definitely a hot couple!!!

• cantbetamed1

How are they hotter than Aston Kutcher and Demi Moore/ Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes/Pink and Carey Hart? They’re not even going to be together in a years time..it’s a ridiculous list.

They are so sweet!

• Nadz___

I know they r so cute =] I love them =P

pff whatever!! too bad nobody cares your stupid opinion!!!

I know they r so cute =] I love them =P
    i like your icon!

• Nadz___

Thanks i made it on picnik but I found the actul picture ages ago =] I am trying to change it anyway I don’t like it much

pff whatever!! too bad nobody cares your stupid opinion!!

obviously you care,that’s why you reply to this comment. lol

CORRECTION::: SHES HOT, HES NOT.

• iSarcasticING

God, will summer role over faster so this couple will end?
    hahaha pathetic!!!

how am I pathetic? Demented bitch.

• iSarcasticING

ewwww she has the worst facial expresions, so gross!! shes soo masculine, so ordinary!!! she definitely doesnt know how to be like a girl…. ewwwww ugly attetion whore!

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

This is just… I have no words..

• Me ….

Yes..they’re totally cute together…Love them too…Jelena 4Ever..!!!!<3

• JoeHoe15

Maybe not a HOT couple, but a CUTE couple. ;)

• Anonymous21

Yawn.. another Jelena post. Same old same old. WE KNOW ALREADY. Yeah I know I took the time to post.. boredom makes me do odd things..

• balmain dress

You may want to run an anti-phishing toolbar like Earthlink ScamBlocker which alerts you prior to visit a known fraudulentnk. net/earthlinktoolbar As email scams are to the rise and with the consequences being identity theft, it really is important that you grow your awareness and learn to safeguard yourself from these deceitful attacks. With more than SEVENTY-FIVE million phishing emails being sent each day it’s only a matter of your energy before you receive one. By following the above tips you can protect yourself from many email scams and also the possible financial consequences. Lisa Smith makes it easy to increase your on the internet privacy in her freshest book, “Internet Safety Guidelines & Resource Guide. The way to Increase Your Online Privateness and Security. ” To download a free copy and have totally free internet safety & security articles e-mailed to you every month visit: E mail Scams and Phishing

cool

justin is ugly

jelena looks soo cute together! selena`s dress looks AMAZING on her,and i love how justin`s tux and pocket tissue thing matches selena`s dress!

• AcidPinkLemonade

We get it.
    They’re in love.
    Stop talking about them.

• JustinBieberWarrior

justin is ugly

shut up

• CuTeMuSic

jelena is kinda cute

All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you could fix if you werent too busy looking for attention. selena gomez and justin bieber

JELENA <333

huh

yay JELENA!!!

Ew, no.

Uh ew theyre not cute together I think she was better with Taylor lautner and he was better with ummm…I don’t even know.

• Jelena

Yes..It’s True..They are..Love them…<3 Jelena Forever

congrats jelena!!

so awesome!!! i love that couple!!!

• Maria

I love justin bieber please follow me in twitter:
    @mery98jayb

that picture is gorgeous!!! selena looks absolutely sttunning and flawless!!!

• Love Jelena

Awwwww…They’re So Cute Together..Love Jelena..I Think Their Love Is True…..!!

• Maria

Thats better selena with taylor lautner …justin its better with more litlle girl !
    belieber foreever

• Love Jelena

And By The Way Congratulation Jelena..Keep It Real Guys.. Love You!!!

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

May 3, 2011 @ 10:35 am
    iSarcasticING said:
    Sounds like Miley..

• iSarcasticING

SmellsLikeTeenSpirt said:
    May 3, 2011 @ 10:35 am
    iSarcasticING said:
    Sounds like Miley..

I just noticed that you only go on Miley posts to bash her. Trolololo

• Everythingyournot

You must be new. I don’t hate Selena, she’s actually pretty cool
    ______________
    I am new thank you for noticing :)

• iSarcasticING

Everythingyournot said:
    iSarcasticING said:

____________________________-
    I notice you dont like selena.. why are you always on her post

You must be new. I don’t hate Selena, she’s actually pretty cool.

iSarcasticING said:

sounds like the pathetic selena stan

• iSarcasticING

iSarcasticING said:

sounds like the pathetic selena stan

I just copied and pasted what she said on a Miley post. :P

• Everythingyournot

May 3, 2011 @ 10:35 am
    iSarcasticING said:
    Sounds like Miley..

I just noticed that you only go on Miley posts to bash her. Trolololo
    And?

Nothing. trololo

God, will summer role over faster so this couple will end?
    hahaha pathetic!!!

how am I pathetic? Demented bitch.
    haha so fucking funny that a crazy physco like you call me a demented, sorry loser just because you have such a serious mental problems and you are a really demented bitch doesnt means that everybody are like you…. sooo get out of here you ugly freak!

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

May 3, 2011 @ 10:35 am
    iSarcasticING said:
    Sounds like Miley..

I just noticed that you only go on Miley posts to bash her. Trolololo
    And?

Nothing. trololo
    Pray tell,what exactly does “trololo” mean?