Miley Cyrus CAPRICHO COVER GIRL

mileycapricho

Smoldering..

• marinawashiski

Miley’s in all magazine covers right now in Brazil, yay!

you sooooooop you like her?

• bleach

the main reason why i can’t stand miley cyrus is her irrelevant and childish fans. seriously, im a fan of a whole buch of people, and i don’t get all pissed off because someone says they’re ugly or whatever. just grow up, you’re becoming the next beliebers, and most of them are 12. and you can see it in the comments on this post.

• Lilly

Ok :P nobody cheats off of me since my writing so horrible they would get caught before they get the answers
    LOL My handwriting is the worst too, in fact when we were preping for the Ap test in class my teacher said “The readers like essays that are written nicey, some people here think faster than they can write” and then everyone look at me XD

I always forget to put my name on things but my teachers are like we know its you from your horrible hand writing xD
    Haha Sometimes my teachers joke that they can’t read all that I wrote but since I usually get everything right they just gave me the points XD Ahh, the perks of having bad handwriting

10th

25th

• milenator

perfecta

• milenator

milenator said:

@jordan

*saves gif for future posts* I was just spamming because I know it’s dead. xD haha

• Xx_LoveMiley_xX

Xx_LoveMiley_xX said:

I wish Miley was on all magazines’ covers also here in Italy! I understand why she doesn’t come here… it’s such a lame country!!! >.< ç____ç — You’re lucky you get to live in Italy. :P I wish I could go there.

• Xx_LoveMiley_xX

May 4, 2011 @ 12:00 pm

Xx_LoveMiley_xX said:

____________

Wanna exchange our places for a while? xD

• iSarcasticING

*waits for the delusional Selena stan to say “ugly fat attention whore!!!”*

• jazzie

She looks pretty I want her eye color gorgeous

this is dead .__. the regulars need to get there asses on xD <3

SmellsLikeTeenSpirt said:

SmellsLikeTeenSpirt said:

Dead post *yawn*

Surprise, surprise. SLTS is on a Miley post.
    ===========
    So i’m not aloud on Miley posts now? http://twitpic.com/4pvyik And just so you know,I don’t single out Miley,I hate everyone this site posts about not just your precious little Miley.

1. If you don’t like any of the people this website posts about, then WHY ARE YOU HERE?

2. You only go on Miley posts, and no other posts.

3. I like Miley, but I’m not crazy in love with her. So your sarcastic “precious” comment is invalid.

Lilly said:

Lilly said:

The only class I’ve even cheated on was French class but I don’t really count that as cheating but more as we just made it a group test XD

You should never cheat.
    I see it more as an open discussion. No one in my class is good at french, none of us know the answer, so we all end up jsut helping each other.

I’m not blaming you. I’ve cheated before. And how did you do cheat?
    I openly talk about it with everyoen in the room, no gimmicks. The teacher teaches two classes at once so she doesn’t pay attention.
    This is literally how everyone is during a test:

“You know the answer to number 7?”

“No clue”

“I’m gonna guess and put down B”

“K, I’m gonna put down B too”

• nobody_cares

this is how “sonny monroe” cheats on an exam

it is too long
    ff to 5:30
    lol, disney is so…

this is how “sonny monroe” cheats on an exam

it is too long
    ff to 5:30
    lol, disney is so…

Bad for kids to watch sometimes..

I hope all of you cheating get caught and fail the exam and don’t pass your class.

Gotta go guys. I’ll see ya later. Don’t cheat..! xD

jazzie said:

Guys cheating is wrong if you arnt learning anything how are you gonna get a job in the future or get into a good college I mean its your choice or what ever but still
    Yes, I’ll be sorry in ten years when i can’t get a job due to my lack of French skills XD

• nobody_cares

ughh.. tomorrow I have a exam

people who can cheat are not very intelligent, but they are extremely smart, in my opinion

haha, although I cheat, I’m a great student, it is true

but if your a great student why do you cheat? show them how smart you are without cheating ;)

• mileykicksass

Cheating is a waste of time on my part =/ why cheat when i’ve been preparing for exams all year?

• iSarcasticING

I don’t mean to sound like a bad example, but my parents put so much stress for me to get ALL A’s every single semester. And sometimes cheating is the only way to keep my A in the class. :/

I’m an angel to my teachers. I kiss up to them ALL the time. One teacher even wrote me a letter of recommendation for my academic honesty. xD I cheated on all of her test and quizzes, and I was her favorite student. You just have to be sneaky.

Omg you like my twin xD all my teacher think im angles but im not

*high five* haha. We are to smart for school. xD

I was once drinking on school but all the teacher thought it was some girl who looked like me cuz im to sweet to do thay

• iSarcasticING

I have power on here. I got everyone talking about cheating and exams. xD like a boss. (im gonna stop saying that)

You’re awesome lol my friend come drunk to her final exams

Really? That’s terrible. :/ Did she fail?

lol my friend has already passed a test for a very good school

Lilly said:

You should never cheat.
    I see it more as an open discussion. No one in my class is good at french, none of us know the answer, so we all end up just helping each other.

Omg you like my twin xD all my teacher think im angles but im not

*high five* haha. We are to smart for school. xD

*bows down* You are too good for Earth.

• jazzie

I have a ton of learning disablities and school is so hard for me so i study my ass off try to get good grades i had to repeat one year its not fair :/

I still remember my smartest cheating experience. I became friends with the smartest person in class, and “ironically” gave him this huge Arizona drink on the final exam. So during the test, the dude went to go use the bathroom, and I got to copy all of his answers. xD LIKE A BOSS (and I’m not lying)

You’re awesome lol my friend come drunk to her final exams

Really? That’s terrible. :/ Did she fail?

suprisly no she just passed it was a english test so we just had to do a reponse the teacher did not catch her cuz the put all the 300 grade 8 in the gym with 2 teachers to watch over us

Lilly said:

Lilly said:

You should never cheat.

I’m not blaming you. I’ve cheated before. And how did you cheat?

haha, although I cheat, I’m a great student, it is true

I really don’t know, has become an addiction

You’re awesome lol my friend come drunk to her final exams

Really? That’s terrible. :/ Did she fail?

Lucky

Omg you like my twin xD all my teacher think im angles but im not

*high five* haha. We are to smart for school. xD

*bows down* You are too good for Earth.

Thanks so much :D lol my mom does must of my heard homework

Dumb bitches in hurr. :(

Thanks so much :D lol my mom does must of my heard homework

hard

oh lord

You’re awesome lol my friend come drunk to her final exams

Really? That’s terrible. :/ Did she fail?

Lucky

i know they put us in the gym since its the only place with ac. in the summer we spend most of classes in there doing whatever the hell we went xD

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

2. You only go on Miley posts, and no other posts.

I go on here beacuse I want to.Valid enough reason for you?

I go on more then Miley posts,Your just too pr-occupided fawning over pictures of her to notice..

• Voice of reason

Why do I feel like I’ve seen these pictures before..?

OH right, that’s because I have. Lol and yet this is the ‘relevant’ post.

nick you trying to be down {lol}jk

SmellsLikeTeenSpirt said:

2. You only go on Miley posts, and no other posts.

I go on here beacuse I want to.Valid enough reason for you?

Ha, you completely ignored my first question. Why are you here if you don’t like anything this website posts about? Face it, you caught yourself in a question you can’t answer. Furthermore, saying I’m fawning over Miley is completely hysterical and wrong. I may like her a lot, but I’m not gonna lose my god damn mind over her.

• Lilly

I don’t cheat in any of the important classes cause not to sound arrogant but on test days, I’m always sitting next to someone who I know I’m smarter than so what would be the point? :P

• CatchMeIfYouCan

lol

If I knew any of you at school I would tell the teacher.

Gotta go guys. I’ll see ya later. Don’t cheat..! xD

Byeee

@Teen Spirit

I’m in the same boat, really. Ha – I don’t care so much for the people that OU posts about anymore, so the only thing keeping me here is the users that I adore.

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

Once again,I go on the site beacuse.i.want.to! Must I spell it out for you? I don’t go on for the people it post about,(they are nothing but manufactured bullshit that all contribute to the downfall fall of modern socity) I go on for the users and conversation..

SmellsLikeTeenSpirt said:

I read that part. You basically just come here to bash people and just all around be negative. That’s the kind of answer I’m looking for. And if you “really” do come here for the users, then you wouldn’t be so irrelevant and outside the loop. I don’t think anybody knows you exist here. Nice try, but no.

• iSarcasticING

VOR, Y U NO STAY WITH SAME ICON FOR MORE THAN 3 SECOND???

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

*clap clap*

• Voice of reason

LOL, hypocrisy at it’s finest. Thanks for the demonstration Jordie.

Voice of reason said:

LOL, hypocrisy at it’s finest. Thanks for the demonstration Jordie.

Okay…? You might want to be a little more explanatory with your rationalization, VOR.

SmellsLikeTeenSpirt said:

*clap clap*

k bye.

• Voice of reason

There is absolutely nothing to rationalize bb.

You scrutinize others for disliking Miley and then when push comes to shove and you’re presented with a specific celebrity that you feel obligated to comment on, you don’t hold back, at all. So.. that to me spells out a walking contradiction.

• Voice of reason

It’s all there in black and white my darling. Nothing that can’t be proven.

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

@Teen Spirit

———————

• Disco.Is.Dead

I hate homwork.

• Disco.Is.Dead

*homework

Voice of reason said:

There is absolutely nothing to rationalize bb.

I know you like sounding educational and sophisticated and all, but the way you phrased things in that paragraph of yours is not right. Secondly, I have eased up A LOT on my opinion towards other celebrities. Since your not so keen on keeping up with what goes on here, I actually don’t mind Justin and Selena as much as I used to. SHOCKER, isn’t it? Please get your facts straight before you accuse somebody of a wrong they didn’t commit.

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

Voice of reason said:

There is absolutely nothing to rationalize bb.

——————
    This pleases me,very very mush so :L Your one of my favourite users on here :L

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

Doesn’t stop you from lashing out at users does it?

• Disco.Is.Dead

anyways, I have two research papers I have to do for tomorrow before going to the concert tonight. fml.
    byee <3

*dances to song i do*

Miley looks gorEOUS THIS TYPENSTYLE LOOKS GREAT.SHE SHOULD KEEP THIS LOOK AND HER HAIR AND EYES LOOK SO SEXYYYY

• Voice of reason

I’m just making an observation. Commenting on what I see.

You may have ‘eased up’ as you call it, but am I wrong or was that you in the earlier comments; starting shit with TeenSpirit?

I don’t need to get my eyes examined. You blantaly said ‘Surprise, surprise. SLTS is on a Miley post. -___-‘

So, I may not been keen as to your development here on OU, but I’m not stupid darling.

This pleases me,very very mush so :L Your one of my favourite users on here :L

Thanks bb. (:

Disco.Is.Dead said:
    byee <3

Lol, good luck with that. ;P

‘sophisticated and educated’
    LOL, you’re just too much.

ugly

why are you shaking your ass miley? is a disney song

• secret lover

i love you nick

May 4, 2011 @ 02:11 pm

L O L

• cutie

your hot “lily”

• cutie

your hot “lily”

am I the only one excited about miam???

niley fans are going crazy on twitter

what kids react

have yall seen those kids react videos

no link

• Lilly

lol that awesome i always get extra time in my exams since the think im taking my time to write good
    Haha, lucky XD

• putlimeinthecoconut

classy, flawless and richer than u.

have yall seen those kids react videos
    Haha yes, I like the Friday one cause it’s true XD

Kids in anything is so cute and funny. Like the videos of kids recreating movies

• Firework

the guy landon in this i know him

whats everyong fav movies

• iSarcasticING

Since you all are so convincing, I don’t think I’ll ever cheat again.

whats everyong fav movies

Harry Potter

no one is here

migrate to miley post

• putlimeinthecoconut

whats everyong fav movies

mind fuck.

whats everyong fav movies

No Strings Attached

whats everyong fav movies
    Hard to put but the LOTRs series is pretty much up there

whats everyong fav movies

To many

• Firework

favorite movie = great expectations

niley fans are going crazy over twitter

• ImNotAnnoying

Hello..

• Firework

niley fans are going crazy over twitter

psycho bitches

niley fans are going crazy over twitter

psycho bitches

niley fans are really fucking phycho

MIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM

• iSarcasticING

I’m a Niley and Miam fan…..

I’m a Niley and Miam fan…..

that’s impossible

‘m a Niley and Miam fan…..

not like the physco ones on twitter i hope

MileyCyrus

@iMileyHemsworth :) I like your profile picture xx

nobody_cares thats an ugly and stretched out icon. You can get better ones here.

What if there cheating on you :O

• Lilly

I think I cheated in gym class before and by cheating I mean, I didn’t run the entire length

If I knew any of you at school I would tell the teacher.

you can not prove anything

MileyCyrus

@iMileyHemsworth :) I like your profile picture xx

AAAAAAAAAAAAH
    MILEY IS DATING LIAM FOR SURE

My gym teacher smokes so much weed he doesn’t give a shit what we do and passes us anyway xD

@iMileyHemsworth :) I like your profile picture xx

AAAAAAAAAAAAH
    MILEY IS DATING LIAM FOR SURE

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

What if there cheating on you :O
    I’ve seen a couple people try to cheat on me, I just move the paper or my arm. There was this one guy who was so obviously trying to cheat on my paper and the teacher didn’t notice even though we were in the front. That teacher was stupid though, he had go over every test before turning it in.

• Jane.in.Sane

Hey you guys,
    Kinda feeling down.
    There’s this really “popular” kid at my school who posted on my wall this morning that he didn’t know who I was, so I responded with “douchebag”. I feel like crap.

• Lilly

I lucked out and got the really easy gym teacher, once in a while we would have to run laps but usually he didn’t even show so we just sat around the whole time XD

• Jane.in.Sane

By the way, is today Zac Efron day or something lol?!?!

What if there cheating on you :O

THIS IS EVIL, I ALWAYS GIVE ANSWERS TO MY FRIENDS

What if there cheating on you :O

Hey you guys,
    Kinda feeling down.

you are very popular here, we love you

THIS IS EVIL, I ALWAYS GIVE ANSWERS TO MY FRIENDS
    I’m usually not that close to the people I take tests next too cause usually the teacher mixs up our seats so we won’t be near our friends

• Jane.in.Sane

lol awkward hug
    -*-
    Is the other person Ashley?

yay we both have awesome gym teachers i spent must of my class going to this “secret“ place in school with my friend and listen to music and we still both get 78 on our report cards

Jane.in.Sane said:

Hey you guys,
    Kinda feeling down.
    Aww
    What kinda of idiot posts on someones wall that they don’t know you?

MIAM IS BACK

THIS IS EVIL, I ALWAYS GIVE ANSWERS TO MY FRIENDS

What a pity

• Jane.in.Sane

Hey you guys,
    Kinda feeling down.

you are very popular here, we love you
    -*-
    Thanks :D
    I feel really horrible actually, because I started thinking about all the people who wouldn’t give a crap if I moved/died/evaporated into thin air. I couldn’t help the douchebag thing.

And thanks for loving me. <3 Even though I don’t know you guys personally, it means a lot.

(sorry about the novel)

Kinda feeling down.

you are very popular here, we love you

agreed :D don’t feel bad be happy http://www.dailycute.net/view/Birds/928

I do not want to migrate, I just get

• Jane.in.Sane

Lilly said:

Jane.in.Sane said:

Hey you guys,
    Kinda feeling down.
    Aww
    What kinda of idiot posts on someones wall that they don’t know you?
    -*-
    He does. Actually, I saw what happened. Some other kid made a note and tagged me in it of people in our school and what everyone thought of them. And he started posting on everybodies walls his opinion. Apparently he has no idea who I am.

• Lilly

I actually learn to start bringing stuff to do in class, I was basically like a study hall

Thanks :D

(sorry about the novel)

no problems, at least now this kid really knows who you are

Jane.in.Sane said:

Lilly said:

Jane.in.Sane said:

Hey you guys,
    Kinda feeling down.
    Aww
    What kinda of idiot posts on someones wall that they don’t know you?
    -*-
    Oh, well he’s still an idiot :P

Voice of reason said:

I’m just making an observation. Commenting on what I see.

I never called you stupid, “darling”. And I would appreciate it if you would stop calling me that. For one, TeenSpirit has trolled LONG enough on Miley posts where all she has to say is something rude and inconsiderate. All I was pointing out was that she, once again, came to another Miley post. It’s an obvious lie that she says she goes to other posts, because who here even knows her…? Yeah, good luck finding that out. I’m not hating, just stating.

OMG I’M BUYING IT! OMGOMGOMGOMG

ugly

Can you say that again? I didn’t get it the first 2034820384 times.

my teacher crazy she wants us to memorize a whole play 4 tomorrow

STFU

STFU

• iSarcasticING

“then when push comes to shove and you’re presented with a specific celebrity that you feel obligated to comment on, you don’t hold back, at all.”

LOL, you’re just too much. :P No really, that didn’t make any sense, “darling”.

my teacher crazy she wants us to memorize a whole play 4 tomorrow

How long is the play?

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

I’m done with you,There is just no agreement going to be reached,so I am the one ending this between you and me right now.I’m allowed to state my opinions of MIley,It’s called freedom of speech and I should be allowed to do so with you attacking me for it.And in recent history,I believe this first time I ever said anything bad about miley was on the cover of Smells Like Teen spirt she did…which was horrendous. My opinion.Now did that hurt anyone? No.Will Miley see it? no.So back the fuck off.You don’t talk to me and I wont talk to you.Simple as.

SmellsLikeTeenSpirt said:

I’m done with you,There is just no agreement going to be reached,so I am the one ending this bewteen you and me right now.I’m allowed to state my opinions of MIley,It’s calkled freedom of speech and I should be allowed to do so with you attacking me for it.And in recent history,I believe this first time I ever said anything bad about miley was on the cover of Smells Like Teen spirt she did…which was horrendus. My opinion.Now did that hurt anyone? No.Will Miley see it? no.So back the fuck off.You don’t talk to me and I waont talk to you.Simple as.

So many spelling errors, I just can’t even. Well, nice talking to you, buddy.

• Voice of reason

Yeah, good luck finding that out. I’m not hating, just stating.

And I believe that, that’s exactly what I was doing. Stating.

I don’t recall TS every trollin’ or the latter, really – however, either way, she has every right to – as do you.

That wasn’t my point. It’s the principle of the thing, but I’m dropping it if you still are going to brush it off.

omg its been so long since i was here !
    i love miley <3
    how are the things right now ? what happened
    what is going on ?? sooo many question
    i hope just one person answers :)

my teacher crazy she wants us to memorize a whole play 4 tomorrow

How long is the play?

4 pages she crazy she gave my friend detention for a mouth for not her picture not making since

everybody seriosly likes tf

that’s my least favorite OU tumblr. The high school one is the best.

• Note Sarcasm

Ahhh, Mary and Jordan are at it again. Lovely. -.-

why is everyone fighting to lazy to read

who is watching the MANU vs SHAL ??????
    4-1 !!!!! SO THAT MAKES IT 6-1 :)
    LOOK OUT cheaters ( as in barcelona )

• suckit

Alive..?

why is everyone fighting to lazy to read

Today i dont feel like doing anyythingg
    to do do to do do

• jazzie

So bored go nothing to do D:

• Voice of reason

LOL, you’re just too much. :P No really, that didn’t make any sense, “darling”.

You condescending prick.
    Educate yourself, that is all.

You’re not that much of a credible opinion when all you do is contradict yourself.

my teacher crazy she wants us to memorize a whole play 4 tomorrow

How long is the play?

Jesus Christ, that’s horrible. 4 pages is to much to memorize in a day. I fell sorry for you. And I’m no picture expert, but isn’t a picture an artist makes only supposed to make sense to…the artist? IDK, but sorry.

• idkMyBFFjill

Consider me smoldered.

Note Sarcasm said:
    Ahhh, Mary and Jordan are at it again. Lovely. -.-

Donezo m’dear.
    He’s oblivious.

TUUUUUNA, do I have a bone to pick with you. (;

Thanks :D

(sorry about the novel)

you do not say it, I’m sure many people care about you

Hey you guys,
    Kinda feeling down.
    Aww
    What kinda of idiot posts on someones wall that they don’t know you?
    -*-

Here are cute pictures to cheer you uphttp://www.dailycute.net/view/Birds/928

dead post rip

• Jane.in.Sane

Kinda feeling down.

you are very popular here, we love you

agreed :D don’t feel bad be happy http://www.dailycute.net/view/Birds/928
    -*-
    Awwww you guys are definitely helping me feel better. Merci.

am I the only one excited about miam???

• Jane.in.Sane

Oh, I sent him ‘Douchebag’, de-friended him, and he messaged me back saying, “What else you got. Shoot it at me.”

So I don’t know whether to feel sad for me or the fact I probably hurt his feelings.

• Jane.in.Sane

Lilly said:

Jane.in.Sane said:

Lilly said:

Jane.in.Sane said:

Hey you guys,
    Kinda feeling down.
    Aww
    What kinda of idiot posts on someones wall that they don’t know you?
    -*-
    Oh, well he’s still an idiot :P
    -*-
    Oui, a hugggeee idiot. Gahhhhh.

• Firework

have yall seen those kids react videos

miley is so perfect

my teacher crazy she wants us to memorize a whole play 4 tomorrow

How long is the play?

YA i know i fucking hate her as a drama teacher to her its has no meaning behind and know she cant decorate the school with it
    Also she always 30 mins late to are class

its been so long since i was here !
    i love miley
    how are the things right now ? what happened
    what is going on ?? sooo many question
    i hope just one person answers :)

Sorry but nothing really interesting happened while you left. OceanUp is dead.

everybody seriosly likes tf

that’s my least favorite OU tumblr. The high school one is the best.

hahah
    ya know they picked u as love for the day
    no offense i was a bit shocked

• jazzie

For goodness sake I wish we could all get along

Voice of reason said:

LOL, you’re just too much. :P No really, that didn’t make any sense, “darling”.

You condescending prick.
    Educate yourself, that is all.

VOR, instead of trying to make yourself sound smarter than you clearly are, please read over the sentences you type and make sure that they make SENSE. Educate yourself first before you start telling others what to do. Furthermore, I could care less that you called me a prick. Honestly, it just makes your opinion sound less “credible”.

my teacher crazy she wants us to memorize a whole play 4 tomorrow

How long is the play?

so… what are you doing here? you should be studying babe

this an online store operated for many years.have lots of new and old customers from United States and Europe now.
    you can find many of cheap price,high quality,fashion brand products here .
    such as:
    ——- NFL ,MLB, NBA ,NHL jersey ,——
    ——–sports shoes———–
    ——- fashion clothing————

suckit said:

Alive..?

Dead and buried.

everybody seriosly likes tf

that’s my least favorite OU tumblr. The high school one is the best.

hahah
    ya know they picked u as love for the day
    no offense i was a bit shocked

OH SNAP. I take back what I said. *looks around to make sure they didn’t read what I said*

• idkMyBFFjill

TUUUUUNA, do I have a bone to pick with you. (;

No hun, I’m just so stressed that anything slightly attractive gets me going.

my teacher crazy she wants us to memorize a whole play 4 tomorrow

How long is the play?

so… what are you doing here? you should be studying babe

Good point

• suckit

Can someone help me with tumblr?

TUUUUUNA, do I have a bone to pick with you. (;

No hun, I’m just so stressed that anything slightly attractive gets me going.

Still cramming for exams? Fun.

Also she always 30 mins late to are class

I used to have a teacher just like yours. Ugh, just try to make it through the semester in one piece. You have my blessings. :)

• idkMyBFFjill

unless you’re referring to AVPM. Then yes, I’ll start it this weekend.

im listening to Imagine on oceanuplove :D

• njh

random put would you be pissed if you’re friend almost cheated on her boyfriend by having sex in your bed

• idkMyBFFjill

TUUUUUNA, do I have a bone to pick with you. (;

No hun, I’m just so stressed that anything slightly attractive gets me going.

Still cramming for exams? Fun.
    Yeah, today was insanity, but it’s going uphill from here fortunately.

im listening to Imagine on oceanuplove :D

i think ther hippies
    j/k lol

@Tuna
    No, I wasn’t actually. :P
    More so that you haven’t been on lately, but that’s completely understandable. Considering you have your exams and all that.

Also she always 30 mins late to are class

Thanks :D i hope to god i don’t have her next year, she made us to this thing where we have to tell a personal story to the class till it makes us cry

I have stupid finals next week .__. joy to the world

• iSarcasticING

I get annoyed when I read the OU love blog… THEY’RE TOO NICE. Nobody on earth can love everyone. It’s just not possible. IDK how I’m on there. xD

im listening to Imagine on oceanuplove :D

LOL, welp thats appropriate.

• idkMyBFFjill

@Tuna
    No, I wasn’t actually. :P
    Glad you understand.
    And omg the man in your icon plays guitar too. The things I would do…

May 4, 2011 @ 01:23 pm
    Note Sarcasm said:
    Ahhh, Mary and Jordan are at it again. Lovely. -.-

Donezo m’dear.
    He’s oblivious.

Ok. :/

Also she always 30 mins late to are class

-____- She’s not human….She is the devil’s freaking OFFSPRING.

I have stupid finals next week .__. joy to the world

Good luck :D the grade 11 in my school have there math finals on prom

Jordan don’t act all innocent. You were the one that started the fight. And calling her irrelevant? This is a gossip site not high school. Who cares if you aren’t well known?

maybe ther a cult o.O
    hahaha or just simply like spreading the love

I cheated on my last final, and got a 95% on the test. WINNING

Also she always 30 mins late to are class

-____- She’s not human….She is the devil’s freaking OFFSPRING.

urghh i know i was crying for the full day cuz of it

@Tuna
    No, I wasn’t actually. :P
    Glad you understand.
    And omg the man in your icon plays guitar too. The things I would do…

Ha, you still haven’t heard him sing yet. Oh jesus, you’re going to flip your lid. *shudders* The voice on that man… gah.

;P

im listening to Imagine on oceanuplove :D

LOL, welp thats appropriate.

they have a glee song too

aw

• jazzie

some christians love everyone ;)

njh said:

Gorgeouse miley is beautiful.

Photoshop FTW!! :D

I cheated on my last final, and got a 95% on the test. WINNING

you are my new hero how did you do it

maybe ther a cult o.O
    hahaha or just simply like spreading the love

It freaks me out when I read that tumblr. I didn’t believe it before, but there’s actually a thing as ‘too much love’.

im listening to Imagine on oceanuplove :D

LOL, welp thats appropriate.

r u sayiing its inappropriate?
    LOLOL
    i love that song

• idkMyBFFjill

No, I wasn’t actually. :P
    Glad you understand.
    And omg the man in your icon plays guitar too. The things I would do…

;P
    =======
    I feel ridiculous when i get this way about a celeb, but omg he’s probably gonna be worth it.

• njjnn

hgfyh

magazine says:

“the girl more powerful (and daring) of hollywood”

• Voice of reason

Jordan wasn’t acting innocent, no.
    There’s no need for him to be. He said that he’s developed on the site, albeit – I have no faith in this statement. ANYWAYS – He already acknowledged that he has a very opinionated mindset.

That was not the reason for my squabble with him.

• njh

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

*virtual hugs*

I cheated on my last final, and got a 95% on the test. WINNING

you are my new hero how did you do it

1. Put all the answers on your phone.If it’s terms/formulas you need to know, put them on your phone and text the messages to yourself, or a made up number.
    2. Sit in the back of the classroom
    3. Make sure your phone is on “silent”.
    4. CHEAT LIKE A BOSS

• iSarcasticING

You’re a little late for that, but I can see where you’re coming from. Thanks for sharing.

I cheat on all my tests, after a while you get practical

I only go ther to listen to the music

jazzie said:

some christians love everyone ;)

you love everyone?

I only go ther to listen to the music

me too *high five*

;P
    =======

LOL, I’m such a stalker Tina. You have no idea, it’s way worse than Joe ever was. :P
    BUT, his way of handling all of it is just so absurd, in the most endearing way possible.

Basically, the kid is flattered and humbled by all of the attention, and when a fan is acting rather stalker-ish or noisy.. he just takes it as being sincerely interested in him as a person.

AUGH perfection I tell you.

I cheat on all my tests, after a while you get practical

I only cheat when there’s too much to study, I’m to lazy to study, or I don’t have enough time to study. lol

• realistgangsta

pretty

• mileykicksass

• Voice of reason

Now I must track down that quote.
    Because I’m sure with my shit memory I murdered it.

you love everyone?

no but I have some hard core christian friends that love every one and amish people love and forgive everyone :)

2. Sit in the back of the classroom
    3. Make sure your phone is on “silent”.
    4. CHEAT LIKE A BOSS

My teacher did not let me use the phone, but I find it easy to write on the clock, behind the calculator, in sneakers, belt … there are so many alternatives

once I wrote the formulas on my fingernail

• Voice of reason

“If a fan is doing something that they think is crazy, I see sincerity. I see the genuine feeling behind it, so I don’t get creeped out if people send messages or anything, because that is a medium for them to reach out to me, and I can only be appreciative of it.”

• idkMyBFFjill

once I wrote the formulas on my fingernail
    lol omg
    i go for inside the calculator lid.

• mileykicksass

Cheating…o.o that’s wrong

2. Sit in the back of the classroom
    3. Make sure your phone is on “silent”.
    4. CHEAT LIKE A BOSS

thanks for the ways to cheat i have a history and math test tommorow

• idkMyBFFjill

;P
    =======

AUGH perfection I tell you.
    ========
    *fawns*

Cheating…o.o that’s wrong

Yeah I agree it is I could never have a Clear Conscience after cheating

• mileykicksass

Bleh exams started today >.< I left after lunch though since they were in the morning

how are all of you are talking about cheating on exam? how can you do that ? in my school i can’t even do it

thanks for the ways to cheat i have a history and math test tommorow

is not that simple, i never went a test without having a notion about the matter, because sometimes not the paste, then you’re screwed

mmmm cinnamon toast

sorry

I’ll never test without having a notion about it, because sometimes you do not have a chance, then you’re screwed

jazzie said:

you love everyone?

oic

You all have your exams?

hi:)

this picture is old

• planchas ghd

These symptoms of stress can eventually produce more serious diseases just like heart problems. You do need to talk to someone that can help, such as your medical professional. If your work stress is the reason for your illness and if you are experiencing problems using your heart, the doctor may need to send you for any stress test to determine regardless of whether there is a severe problem developing. Teen stress is one on the leading causes of committing suicide among teenagers who can’t cope with all the pressures that apparently come at them through all sides. Feeling left out associated with popular groups or appearing constantly teased at school is just about the leading causes of young adults Depression and has ended in some teenagers actually taking pictures their tormentors.

• idkMyBFFjill

thanks for the ways to cheat i have a history and math test tommorow

=
    sometimes writing stuff in a cheat sheet or wherever actually teaches you what you need to know and then u end up not even having to use it.

oic

yeah.

• iSarcasticING

My teacher took away all the phone’s in my class once too. To get around it, just tell them “I don’t have my phone today”. Then, make sure you sit near a window, or in the back, so they won’t see the brightness coming from your phone.

• Voice of reason

Cheating on your final semester exam would not be the wisest thing to do…

• mileykicksass

Same, the exams are very strict at my school =/. If you get caught cheating you basically fail that exam. ._.

2. Sit in the back of the classroom
    3. Make sure your phone is on “silent”.
    4. CHEAT LIKE A BOSS

thanks for the ways to cheat i have a history and math test tommorow

Make me proud. :)

mmmm cinnamon toast

i love

Voice of reason said:

Cheating on your final semester exam would not be the wisest thing to do…

Doesn’t stop me. -shrugs-

My history old and spends his time reading when we take test my math teacher sets and grade stuff when we are taking test my english leaves class all the time to get coffee xD and the teacher think im the nicest girl ever and i would never ever cheat

Is this an old picture? I feel like I’ve seen it before

2. Sit in the back of the classroom
    3. Make sure your phone is on “silent”.
    4. CHEAT LIKE A BOSS

Whoa, are you a ninja?

Is this an old picture? I feel like I’ve seen it before

yep

2. Sit in the back of the classroom
    3. Make sure your phone is on “silent”.
    4. CHEAT LIKE A BOSS

thanks for the ways to cheat i have a history and math test tommorow

Make me proud. :)

i will xD

• mileykicksass

You all have your exams?

Yuss

Lilly said:
    Is this an old picture? I feel like I’ve seen it before

Ditto

• jazzie

im debating should i watch last ep of glee? was it any good i miss season 1 :( nows it just a soap opera with music..

this is how “sonny monroe” cheats on an exam

Y’all shouldn’t use Jesus’ (or God’s) name in vain. Just warning you.

are you guys allowed cheat sheets in my classes the teachers let you have them.

i love

ecspecially with butter

Is this an old picture? I feel like I’ve seen it before

yep
    So is the interview even real or did they just copy it? :P

• mileykicksass

are you guys allowed cheat sheets in my classes the teachers let you have them.

I’m not =/ that’s why I have to study my ass off lol

Omg you like my twin xD all my teacher think im angles but im not

*facepalm* Jordan..

• Lilly

are you guys allowed cheat sheets in my classes the teachers let you have them.
    In math class and some teachers let you have one for the final

this is how “sonny monroe” cheats on an exam

it is too long
    ff to 5:30

thanks for the ways to cheat i have a history and math test tommorow

Make me proud. :)

i will xD

if you find it hard to cheat, ask to go to the bathroom and then you cheat, so easy

*facepalm* Jordan..

What. Just because I’m smart doesn’t mean I’m wrong. xD lol

are you guys allowed cheat sheets in my classes the teachers let you have them.
    In math class and some teachers let you have one for the final

LUCKY

this is how “sonny monroe” cheats on an exam

i should try that lol :P but i wont go sicko like her

Omg you like my twin xD all my teacher think im angles but im not

*high five* haha. We are to smart for school. xD

• mileykicksass

Horrible examples here…

May 4, 2011 @ 01:58 pm
    iSarcasticING said:

Woooooooow so you used someone? Thats not something to be proud of.

*—*

You should never cheat.

Whoa, are you a ninja?

lol
    nope

You’re awesome lol my friend come drunk to her final exams

• Voice of reason

I just can’t with all of you..
    I can see why you’d cheat, but if its exams – I really wouldn’t even try it.

• Lilly

are you guys allowed cheat sheets in my classes the teachers let you have them.
    In math class and some teachers let you have one for the final

LUCKY
    Yeah hut most of the time it’s one index card and you have to cover the entire year so most people end up not even using it that much

• iSarcasticING

I don’t cheat in classes that I REALLY need to learn. But I only cheated in class like Government, and Religion. I’m becoming a pharmacist, so I don’t need to know that.

are you guys allowed cheat sheets in my classes the teachers let you have them.
    In math class and some teachers let you have one for the final

that what my math teacher does

haha, although I cheat, I’m a great student, it is true

• jazzie

im getting motivation to study.. xD

• iSarcasticING

‘m a Niley and Miam fan…..

not like the physco ones on twitter i hope

Those physco’s need a pill. But I’m not crazy.

You’re awesome lol my friend come drunk to her final exams

Really? That’s terrible. :/ Did she fail?

• iSarcasticING

I’m a Niley and Miam fan…..

that’s impossible

• iSarcasticING

Don’t you hate it when users/anons spam? :)

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

Dead post *yawn*

SmellsLikeTeenSpirt said:

Dead post *yawn*

Surprise, surprise. SLTS is on a Miley post. -___-

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

SmellsLikeTeenSpirt said:

Dead post *yawn*

Surprise, surprise. SLTS is on a Miley post.
    ===========