Selena Gomez Otherside 3rd Album Title

selenaother

Interesting title.

shes copying miley with the other side of me

do you know hoe really stupid and retarded you sound? well what can i expecto for a pathetic and delusional miley stan!!!!

-_________- yes, she is totally copying Miley with ‘another side of me” that hannah montana song that know one in the real world knows…………oh and i guess Bruno Mars copied Hannah Montana too with his song “the other side”
    hahahaha this!!! thank you so much!!! miley fans are sooo delusional, pathetic and losers!

Didn’t she JUST come out with an album? Trying to keep relevant, much?

whatever you say fuckin moron!!!

btw stay mad meanwhile selenas have a nother sussceesful album!!!

its just an album title calm down everyone

OHH EMM GEE IM TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH THE TITLE, LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!! THIS IS GONNA BE AMAZING!!

yuhuuuu this totally amde my day!!! cant wait, so freakin´excited!!!

*made

new album, new tour, new movies, goshhhhh so proud of her…. shes the best!!!

‘To the Selena stan’,
    shut up.

• Lilly

7 months does seem like a short amount of time between albums. IMO good albums should take a year or two, that’s how much work you should put in it

Lilly said:

I agree. That’s why so many albums suck these days. They only put in the effort for the first single, and then the rest is trash.

cant wait for her spanish album!!!

Lilly said:

like you precois miley sucks, right? hahaha so funny!

precious

lame title

off of course not… thats a ver cool and interesting title!!

• oceanUP

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY

• iSarcasticING

disgusting and pathetic attetion whore!!! ewww her ratty ass extension lol she looks soo fucking rodicuolous!!! poor talentless hoe!

• Lilly

IMO I think it because people are trying so hard to stay relevant in the business especially pop artists cause pop music changes all the time. You could have had a hit song but in a year no one will remember it. That’s why people keep coming out with albums and singles so fast, cause they have to keep on people’s rader.

selena is amazing at singing she sings better then miley and selena will have a long singing career cause she is good and makes good music
    bye bitches

Lilly said:

like you selena sucks, right? hahaha so funny!

I agree

illy said:

Which is probably why Miley/Justin/Selena are still relevant because even though they don’t put in the effort, they have new stuff constantly coming out. :/ The music/movie business is messed up.

• Lilly

I also wish people would start making albums again instead of a collection of singles

yeah thats exactly why you fugly icon is… great description!!! good job!!!

Lilly said:

“Teenage Dream” and “LOUD” are pure examples of albums that are just full of singles that mesh into an album.

other side of selena ??

• Lilly

Which is why everyone went WTF when Teenage Dream got nom for Album of the Year. Not only did it not deserve the nom, it wasn’t even an album

Who do you think deserved it :P the loud concert tour is not selling well
    Who would I put in Teenage Dreams place instead? Well in my opinion, Miranda Lambert’s Revolution and Jamey Johnson’s The Guitar Song were two of the best albums and while I knew The Guitar Song was gonna get snub, I had higher hopes for Revolution. If I had my way, I would take out both Need You Now and Teenage Dream and places them both in instead.

iSarcasticING said:

iSarcasticING said:

Lilly said:

It must have been rigged. None of the songs on the album transition well, and the album got VERY negative reviews..
    She had some good singles but as a album it did not work

• iSarcasticING

The Gypsy Heart Tour is selling better than the LOUD tour…

• Everythingyournot

selena grossmez doesn’t deserve to make a new album
    her music sucks
    ______________
    Why are you on her post if you dont like her. Not to start shit but wouldnt it be smarter to stay away from someone you dislike so much

Who do you think deserved it :P the loud concert tour is not selling well

ahh cool i think the nom katy cause she really popular must of her song are about sex though

• apartofyourworld

Didn’t she JUST come out with an album? Trying to keep relevant, much?

—————————————-

Of course, it has to come out when she’s still getting publicity from dating Bieber.

iSarcasticING said:

iSarcasticING said:

She had some good singles but as a album it did not work

It wasn’t a good album. Just a lot of catchy tunes. How do you get from California Gurls to Teenage Dream, to Firework, to E.T.? It doesn’t make sense.

The Gypsy Heart Tour is selling better than the LOUD tour…

ya i heard the might be cancel some of the dates since not enough sits were sold

Lilly said:

The Grammy’s are about popularity nowadays. That’s why Katy got nominated.

IMO, I think they nominate these big stars just to bring in ratings. A lot of them don’t even end of winning the big awards.
    Yeah I stop see the Grammys as valid a long time ago. Nowaday I mostly watch cause they bring in an artist that I really wanna see

She had some good singles but as a album it did not work

catchy songs to well on the radio people here the song and since they are all catchy buy them on itunes or the cd and she gets money

• iSarcasticING

The Gypsy Heart Tour is selling better than the LOUD tour…

I think it’s been confirmed that they’re doing that. That’s weird because Rihanna is more famous than Miley…guess not.

Entertainmentlove said:
    selena grossmez doesn’t deserve to make a new album
    her music sucks

PREACH

Who do you think deserved it :P the loud concert tour is not selling well

yeah thats exactly selena is fugly… great description!!! good job!!!

You’re making more and more sense every day.
    congrats asshole, you are biggest dumbass ever!! btw you are seriously retarded right? hahahaha i almost feel bad for someone like you!!! btw i think taht you love the disgsuting attetion whore cyrus and then why you put such an ugly icon? hahaha se looks sooo fat damn her face is really huge and fat, and her nasty hair, goshhh dont do that to you precious miley, i know its hard to find one good picture of that horseface but c´mon that picture really scary me…. such a horrible smile… shes soo gross!!! ewww

Lilly said:

The Grammy’s are about popularity nowadays. That’s why Katy got nominated.

damn shes soo ugly!!! and looks like a piece of shit!!!
    i know just looks at you icon… ewwww

all the songs now in days are feel good songs about how we are all perfect ot about sex

selenita are the best!!!

im so happy right now!!!! yeiiiii

who album are you guys excited for
    Nothing really, I’m mean if I hear great reviews of an album I’ll check it out but I’m not really excited for any album this summer

• Entertainmentlove

selena grossmez doesn’t deserve to make a new album
    her music sucks

• Lilly

we should listen to her songs before we judge it probably takes a shorter time to since she doesn’t write her own songs
    I agree on both point though since I’ve never like any of her other stuff, I’ll doubt I’ll like this one

• Javii

Ugh! i dont wanna hear it

ok :) it just some people are begging very mean. who do you like

selena grossmez doesn’t deserve to make a new album
    her music sucks
    haha too bad nobody cares your pathetic and jelous opinion!!! stay mad!

• iSarcasticING

yeah thats exactly selena is fugly… great description!!! good job!!!

You’re making more and more sense every day.
    congrats asshole, you are biggest dumbass ever!! btw you are seriously retarded right? hahahaha i almost feel bad for someone like you!!! btw i think taht you love the disgsuting attetion whore gomez and then why you put such an ugly icon? hahaha se looks sooo fat damn her face is really huge and fat, and her nasty hair, goshhh dont do that to you precious selena, i know its hard to find one good picture of that horseface but c´mon that picture really scary me…. such a horrible smile… shes soo gross!!! ewww

This is a picture of Zac Efron. lol fail. And I still agree with you. I think you’re turning a new leaf. Don’t hate on Selena. :)

cant wait for this summer!!!

nonymous said:
    ya but who do they have debby ryan bridget whatever there not as big as them even though disney trying to make them be

They’re trying to make Debby, Bridget, and Bella the new Miley, Selena, and Demi. Bu it’s failing… REALLY HARD. They just don’t have the star power that Miley, Selena, and Demi have.

If any of those 3 have a chance I say it’s Bella. She’s the same age Miley was (or at least around it) when she started Hannah Montana. Brigdit and Debby? They were older when they came to Disney, and they’re even older now. So yeah I don’t think they have a chance.

The only ones who care for brigdit bella and debby and those tween magazines

You mean the ones where all they talk about are “crushes” “fears” and new fail albums?

calm down she not becoming a drug addict slut anytime soon
    agree, that´s disgsuting attetion whoregomez!!

I agree
    dont you get tired of being a huge fool of yourself all the time? reply to yourself… thats show hoe patheti, miserable and loser life you have!!!! like ai say seriously it must be suck to be like you….

i am very confused about this all i said is she NOT becoming a drug addict slut and you type taht

…more music? Slow down, MissG. Too fast.

nobody is here…

jordan u need to get ur ass off and go to the hbic’s post

• starlightheartx

Debby had a chance, but she was just a “side character”, so she missed her chance. Bridget is just too old to start out in Disney, TBH. she’s 1 year younger than Miley, and Miley is already out of Disney. Bella has a chance, but she needs to hit it big with SOMETHING. She can’t sing, and can barely dance and act, so we have to wait.

Though I think she’s a good actress for the parts she plays, I agree about Bridget. Debby is also 17 and her birthday is May 13, so she’ll be 18 in just a few days. I personally think Bella’s a good actress and dancer, and I’m thinking that since Disney’s always had the singer aspect in their it-girls, and that’s something that Bella DOESN’T have, I’m thinking that she will stand out for her dancing.

Let’s all just admit it, Hannah Montana is the biggest thing since bread. It was Disney’s “cash cow”, and now that it’s gone, they have to find something else.

when deem and selena leave disney gonna be dead unless they find someone new

Disney Channel needs to over produce something quick because Demi, Miley, and soon Selena are gone.

Ya i agree i mean the only one i see become popular i bella but bridget already has her own show and tv show and coming out with a cd but she still irrelevant and i dot think her cd going to do good since barely anyone knows who she is. And debby she was in suite life on deck and getting her own tv show but people still don’t care about her.. So unless disney can make them really big in a short time like selena demi and miley its going to go down

Bridget has an album coming out? Wow, didn’t know that. And sh’es MEG irrelevant, and Debby is even more irrelevant. She’s coming out with her own TV show, and nobody knows about it. Bella has a chance, but she’s losing her fire fast.

lol you just proved my point that she irrelevant and ya she coming out with one but common its not going to sell yell no one knows who she is like the other 3 she only popular in disney there also thinking about making a lemonade mouth tour but i doubt that gonna sell well. They are also trying tp make debby sing.. Bella could be popular but she has to hit it big fast.. Watch her make a album

nobody is here…

jordan u need to get ur ass off and go to the hbic’s post

lol. okay. MIGRATING. To the anon I’m having a conversation with, migrate to the Miley post. :)

The only ones who care for brigdit bella and debby and those tween magazines

Lmao ya and they do bella and zeyada are like bff 4ever and the love each other and all that shit… And they do these big creepy smiles like this :D

when deem and selena leave disney gonna be dead unless they find someone new

• starlightheartx

iSarcasticING said:

starlightheartx said:
    Is anyone else scared now? The title “Otherside” just scares me. She’s been trying to reflect her good girl image for so long, but just since, what, August of 2010 she said she doesn’t like that she gets deemed the good girl. That, and she’s been slowly transitioning into being less of the good girl on Twitter, and with that Year of the Beast video she was in. So an album titled “Otherside” just scares me, like this is gonna be her attempt to shake the good girl image once and for all and show the “Otherside” of her. Especially cuz she said on her Twitter the one day that she was shooting album artwork that was “SO different” it makes me think it’ll be a whole lot more provocative. Believe it or not, it’s not just you’re either the good girl or the bad girl; you can be in the middle. Like you’re not slutty, but you’re also not always trying way too hard to make everyone think you’re perfect when clearly that’s impossible cuz no one’s perfect. I don’t know, I don’t want this to come off as a really pathetic “This is who I was all along but you’re just finding out now” sorta thing. This coming from someone who was obsessed with her two years ago. WAS. I don’t hate her now but I’m not crazy about her anymore, either.

I read that whole thing. :O But I agree.

Haha well thanks. XD I was gonna cut it into more than one paragraph but I didn’t know where to.

calm down she not becoming a drug addict slut anytime soon
    agree, that´s disgsuting attetion whorecyrus!!

I read that whole thing. :O But I agree.

I agree too. She’s already starting to dress more revealing. She keeps wearing those shirts that are partially sheer & partially solid that barely cover her boob area lol. Plus, the dress she wore at the Concert for Hope had cutouts to show her body too. I definitely think she’s trying to sex up her image.

• Everythingyournot

Ask me if I care. Im didn’t wanna start shit just from backing up my opinion and defending my self because someone had said that getting a Selena CD means your dumb.

starlightheartx said:
    iSarcasticING said:

starlightheartx said:

I read that whole thing. :O But I agree.

It’s okay. You had a lot to say, so I can understand the length. And good point/argument. Really convincing.

• starlightheartx

calm down she not becoming a drug addict slut anytime soon
    agree, that´s disgsuting attetion whoregomez!!

I agree

wheres the users at?

It doesn’t mean you’re dumb, it means you have bad taste in music.

• starlightheartx

I read that whole thing. :O But I agree.

Wow thanks! :D

when deem and selena leave disney gonna be dead unless they find someone new

starlightheartx said:

calm down she not becoming a drug addict slut anytime soon
    agree, that´s disgsuting attetion whoregomez!!

I agree

• starlightheartx

I read that whole thing. :O But I agree.

Yeah, I thought that about the dress and stuff, too.

The only ones who care for brigdit bella and debby and those tween magazines

soooo happy!!!

when deem and selena leave disney gonna be dead unless they find someone new

Bridget has an album coming out? Wow, didn’t know that. And she’s MEGA irrelevant, and Debby is even more irrelevant. She’s coming out with her own TV show, and nobody knows about it. Bella has a chance, but she’s losing her fire fast.

• sexonfire

who says and otherside !!
    seems that selena is big fan of hannah montana:D

lame title

• Jen

You’re lame

lame comment..

selena grossmez doesn’t deserve to make a new album
    her music sucks
    ______________
    flawless icon!

ok :) it just some people are begging very mean. who do you like
    Music wise? Basically everything but mostly folk rock, classic rock, blues, and country. I basically listen to everything except for generic pop and death metal XD

She had some good singles but as a album it did not work

I know. and I really like her songs, but her album overall was really bad.

Didn’t she JUST come out with an album? Trying to keep relevant, much?

—————————————-

you think she only revenant cuz of jb

gg

• xGottaLoveOU?

Oh brother… -sighs-

this an online store operated for many years.have lots of new and old customers from United States and Europe now.
    you can find many of cheap price,high quality,fashion brand products here .
    such as:
    ——- NFL ,MLB, NBA ,NHL jersey ,——
    ——–sports shoes———–
    ——- fashion clothing————

• Miley- Demi -David A lover

already????? too soon. No way much effort could have been put into this album.

• buy bathing ape

Whenever I share using my students that it’s perfect for being exactly the way these are, my eyes well in place. It feels good to share what I have yearned for within a yoga class. If you are uncomfortable going to a new yoga studio, you aren’t alone. Listen to a person’s heart, and listen to what our bodies is sharing with everyone. Start investigating and asking around for assistance with what form works for yourself. You are worth that. Give yourself permission to BE yourself regardless of what. That is yoga. About The AuthorJenny Ward is web-sites PLAYWARD. PLAYWARDS mission is to celebrate the magnificence associated with being alive. Jenny may be a licensed coach, speaker, author and PLAY

ok…not great…not bad!

… i feel like both of her albums came out like 2 months ago.
    i like selena, but toooo much music.

Cool I guess

is that her official twitter? the picture looks different

• 9maria91

Didn’t she just come out with her 2nd album?

Her songs and album titles are always so lame.
    She’s not a very good singer either.
    I hate how all these disney stars will make songs about the same stupid crap.

I didn’t even know she had made a second one 0.o
    Damn, Demi has been singing on Disney for years and she’s actually good yet she only has 3. Take your time Selena, no one really likes you anyways & your songs are all the same pretty much… about following your dream & your crush.

Am not buying it like I didnt her other two catrastrophy terrible voice. I like to buy song from people who can actually sing.
    And they have passion from music since they were little example miley jonas justin taylor.11

• starlightheartx

It’s like her songs can’t touch me cuz she doesn’t even write them. If one of her songs WOULD happen to touch me, I’d have been touched by the person who actually wrote it, not Selena just cuz she sang it. Not hating, just stating.

A third album already?
    Jesus she’s desesperated.
    I mean, if she can’t sing.. people will forget her eventually anyway..

hahahaha what a loser…. your comment means absolutely nothing since you mentione talentless and disgusting man voice cyrus…. hahahahahahahahaha so funny!

May 4, 2011 @ 06:10 pm

I didn’t even know she had made a second one 0.o

can you be more pathetic? no one really likes her? and thats why she have 20 millions fans in fb and more than 5 millions in twitter right? hahahahaha such a jelous loser!!

May 5, 2011 @ 05:17 am
    starlightheartx said:

just for the record in this album she wrote a lot of song…. sooo get your fact straight!!!

OMG, Sel is so beautiful, I love her so much and I can’t wait until the new album comes out, can’t wait to hear what new tracks there are , and can’t wait to hear the spanish tracks…if there is any, if Sel is reading this, I just wanna say you are so beautiful and I would love to talk with you sometime, my email on msn is selena_gomez_obssessed@hotmail.com cos you know, I really like you but I’m not a stalker so don’t worry, love you sel, cya…

• SelGomez

Hey guys, it’s Selena I just wanted to say thanks for all the lovely comments and everything you’ve done for me, if it wasn’t for you’s I wouldn’t be here, so thank you thank you thank you! I love all you guys and can’t wait until you guys hear the new tracks, I will say that I have recorded some Spanish tracks and yes, some of those songs in the tracklist are true, like Dark Party, We Own The Night, and Bang Bang Bang, along with Whiplash which Britney Spears wrote. SO I shall catch up with you guys again soon, see yous later!

xoxo, Sel<3

you all haters should hear pink’s song fuckin perfect..the part where its says “Done looking for the critics, cause they’re everywhere.
    They dont like my jeans; they don’t get my hair.
    Exchange ourselves, and we do it all the time.
    Why do we do that? Why do I do that?”
    YOU WORK IT SELENA..KEEP YOUR HEAD HEEL HIGH.. DONT LISTEN TO THIS PEOPLE THAT ARE NOTHING IN THIS WORLD..I ADMIRE YOU!

• Jilleh

I think I liked two, maybe three songs off her last one. I hope this next one isn’t cheesy, and cliche.

God, I miss albums like Who I Am.

Love it!

disney just wants to make money of of her so they push albums out every June.. Lame !!

Can’t Wait….i wanna hear the spanish songs :)

She had some good singles but as a album it did not work

I really miss the feeling of losing myself in a new album, I don’t get the feeling a lot anymore

shes copying miley with the other side of me.

She had some good singles but as a album it did not work

I know. and I really like her songs, but her album overall was really bad.

i never heard the album just the songs that were on the radio :P lol which is like half the ablum

Didn’t she JUST come out with an album? Trying to keep relevant, much?

She had some good singles but as a album it did not work

Completely agree.

DISNEY SEE’S MONEY SIGNS WHEN THEY LOOK AT SELENA. BUT ONLY 4YR OLDS AND DUMB GIRLS BUY HER CDS. LOSERR!!!

she’s so pretty

• WERE HERE not here

• iSarcasticING

There is a difference between being “famous” and being “relevant”. For example, everyone on Disny/Nickelodeon are famous. They’re on TV and are known to a lot, but they aren’t relevant. Being relevant means being everywhere. In the media, on the charts, and the awards. Selena WAS famous before Justin, but Justin made her relevant.

She had some good singles but as a album it did not work

i know how you feel

She had some good singles but as a album it did not work

i know how you feel

Exactly
    Selena is singing cause since Miley has shifted from disney who was their cash cow
    theyre trying to make as much money off selena so theyre making her sing cept she lacks any musical talent and stage presence which Miley had and still has

Thank for clearing that up.

hi uglycyrus! you are the loser

• iSarcasticING

Thank for clearing that up.

are you being sarcastic?

Exactly

And thats wht they try to make everyone is disney singers even though half of them cant sing

hi uglygomez! you are the loser

Stop making fun of Selena.

Exactly
    hahahahaha thanks for the huge joke!!! hahahaha since when miley can sing? my dying cat sound so much better than this fat hoe with her man voice, gross!! and for stage presence you mean, look like a drug person, who cant dance and moves like shes having an eppileptic attack, right? oh shaking her flat ass with nor rhtym? lol

hi uglygomez! you are the loser

Stop making fun of Selena

stop being so damn pathetic… it must be suck to be like you…. retarded and demented loser!!!

• iSarcasticING

Thank for clearing that up.

are you being sarcastic?

noo i really get confused when people say that cuz im like she was famous before jb but all the magazine whenever they talk about selena jelena so ya that prop makes no sense but thanks xD

She had some good singles but as a album it did not work

i know how you feel
    Just the feeling of going to a record store and buying a CD was such a rush. It sad cause one day albums will died out, one day my children won’t even know what an albums is, there will only be singles

so damn excited!

Exactly
    hahahahaha thanks for the huge joke!!! hahahaha since when selena can sing? my dying cat sound so much better than this fat hoe with her man voice, gross!! and for stage presence you mean, look like a drug person, who cant dance and moves like shes having an eppileptic attack, right? oh shaking her flat ass with nor rhtym? lol

You’re so mean to Selena. Just stop.

when deem and selena leave disney gonna be dead unless they find someone new

• iSarcasticING

Thank for clearing that up.

are you being sarcastic?

Oh. okay. :) Glad I could help.

when deem and selena leave disney gonna be dead unless they find someone new

demi fus stupide auto correct

when deem and selena leave disney gonna be dead unless they find someone new

demi fus stupide auto correct

i give the fuck up

selena stans suck! and theyr so annoying
    the only decent selena stan is teamnobody
    all her other stans suck

• Everythingyournot

_________________
    Being 14, having skipped from 8th grade to high school, with a 4.0 GPA I dont think I am dumb. Becuase you like someones music dose not mean your dumb.

• migrate
  • starlightheartx

so damn excited!

i know, me too!!

• starlightheartx

As far as I’m aware, Bella doesn’t sing. But I know that Zendaya does, and she said something about wanting to come out with an album, I do believe.

• Lilly

shes copying miley with the other side of me.
    Miley didn’t write the song nor did she choose to sing it. And now I feel really weird that I just defend something to do with Selena’s music

cool. Otherside of what i heard deem new album is best days of my life or something lol

• AcidPinkLemonade

@iSarcasticING
    Bridget was on Lemonade Mouth and the soundtrack is doing very well.

Bella does sing, her & Zendaya both have been recording music for the Shake It Up soundtrack

• Everythingyournot

It doesn’t mean you’re dumb, it means you have bad taste in music.
    ________________
    Because I like something that you do not like dose not mean that I have bad taste in music. Linkin Park, Katy Perry, Drake, Eminem, Paramore. I think thats pretty good taste.

nobody is here…

jordan u need to get ur ass off and go to the hbic’s post

OK :D

• starlightheartx

Sighhhh. I just Googled it and you’re right. Whyyy must nearly every Disney girl sing??? Well that just proves it even more, if Bella’s gonna be the new it-girl, she’s gonna have to REALLY have dancing be her thing. And she’s a cheerleader so it’s quite possible. Fingers crossed! :)

• girlleader1

GAHH! IM SOOOO EXCITEDD!! :))

LOVE HERR!!

when deem and selena leave disney gonna be dead unless they find someone new

Yet you don’t even know the difference between you’re/your….

who is this girl?

• Everythingyournot

selena stans suck! and theyr so annoying
    the only decent selena stan is teamnobody
    all her other stans suck
    its funny how they love her so much yet their idol is just some plain perfect girl who doesnt do shit, they all fail in being like her.
    ______________
    Thanks for letting me know that I stink. That helps my confidence. Trust me the only person I want to be is myself. Don’t take other stans and belive all are like that.

• iSarcasticING

yeah thats exactly selena is fugly… great description!!! good job!!!

You’re making more and more sense every day.

_________________
    this!!! but swettie what cant you expect for delusional miley stan?

• Lilly

If you keep making albums at a fast past just to stay relevant, you’re not making music for yourself, you’re not even making music for your fans, you’re making it for your next paycheck

• Everythingyournot

May 4, 2011 @ 03:30 pm

Yet you don’t even know the difference between you’re/your….
    _________________
    Im not in school

starlightheartx said:

I read that whole thing. :O But I agree.

who album are you guys excited for

calm down she not becoming a drug addict slut anytime soon

uh huh

Yet you don’t even know the difference between you’re/your….
    _________________
    Im not in school

That’s 2nd grade knowledge not that hard to remember.

iSarcasticING said:

who album are you guys excited for

Justin Timberlake, whenever he decides to release a new one. He’s recording in the summer at least.

• iSarcasticING

damn shes soo ugly!!! and looks like a piece of shit!!!

True

fuck you to the person who said this is lame. You bring an album out with a title then.

iSarcasticING said:

• :’3

People don’t understand by commenting calling people bitch and other various shite. No matter who it is, it’s a form of cyber-bullying :’) I’m pretty sure if it was you, you’d be gutted if you got hate. Js.