Joe Jonas Joins Ocean Grove On Stage

291453759
00035691

Via @highvoltagemag & @Rob_Hoffman.

cool

Kewl

• paparazzigirl

i went to there show at Cal Poly it was awesome! wish Joe was there!

• paparazzigirl

i went to there show at Cal Poly it was awesome! wish Joe was there!

what song did he sing?

Small venues are great – some of the best Jonas Bros shows were before they moved to the huge arenas. Much more personal plus you often get to meet the artists.

• xKeepOnTrollin’x

I’m so used to Miley’s huge arenas that I had to adjust myself to this stage… it’s very tiny.

—————-

I figured you were gonna comment something stupid like that…

• Pixita

I want video!!!

• iSarcasticING

xKeepOnTrollin’x said:

—————-

I figured you were gonna comment something stupid like that…

U MAD?

Where was this?
    at Saint Rocke in Hermosa Beach (California)

what song did he sing?
    ___

Our House.

—————————

-__________- No Comments -____________-

I need listen music of joe

jOE HAS LOTS OF TALENT YOUR JUST TO IGNORANT TO NOTICE IT, SO GET OF OCEAN UP, BECAUSE YOU DON’T KNOW AT ALL WHAT YOU’RE TALKING ABOUT WHEN IT COMES TO JOE JONAS, I LOVE THE WAY HE SINGS, HE’S VOCAL RANGE IS TALENTED, HE CAN REACH LOW AND HIGH NOTES WHEN HE WANTS TO, I THINK HE’LL SURPRISE ALL IN HIS NEW ALBUM, I HEARD IT HAS A CLUB STYLE DANCE URBAN SOUND TO IT, THIS IS GOING TO BE GREAT FOR JOE’S SUCCESS AS A SOLO ARTIST, HE ALREADY HAS THE SEX SYMBOL STATUS PART OF IT, AND HE PLAYS IT WELL.

awww

Where was this?

• JoeHoe15

Joe is a very supportive friend. I love that. ;)

(replying to this) – May 5, 2011 @ 06:52 pm
    i TOTALLY AGREE, SHUT UP, YOU REALLY DON’T KNOW WHAT TALENT MEANS, JOE IS VERY TALENTED, HAVING SEEING HIM PERFORM WITH HIS BROTHERS IN THREE CONCERTS IN TORONTO, LIVE, HE’S AN AMAZING, SINGER, PERFORMER AND HAS GREAT STAGE PRESENCE, SO SHUT THE HELL UP YOU ANONYMOUS PERSON, WHO SAID THIS NEGATIVE COMMENT ABOUT HIM, OCEAN GROVE IS LUCKY TO HAVE JOE JONAS PERFORM AT THIS SHOW, YOU GO JOE, I THINK HE WILL HAVE A SUCCESSFUL YEAR WITH HIS NEW ALBUM, AND HE WILL GET THE RESPECT OF NEW AND OLD FANS, THAT HE DESERVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(replying to this) – May 5, 2011 @ 06:56 pm

I agree with you all :D Love Joe .. <3 #JoeHoes .. Joe is talented :) if you don’t listen to make it right with high notes and less music <3 he sounds awesome :)

JOE I LOVE YOU!!!!

I love Our house!
    Joe is amazing dude!!!!

Pixita said:
    I want video!!!
    ________
    me too. Joe is amazing…he sang on “Our House” with them

Joe is my singer #1

• iSarcasticING

i HOPE JOE MAKES A VIDEO WITH HIS NEW SONG WITH CHRIS BROWN, THAT WOULD BE AMAZING, TO SEE JOE PERFORM, WITH HIS SEXY VOICE, AND SEXY BODY!!!!, AND OCEAN GROVE WAS LUCKY TO HAVE JOE, JOE IS THE ATTENTION GETTER, AND HE’S HOT, SO HIS HOT TALENTENTED MOVES WOULD ATTRACT THE CROWD, AND BRING MORE ATTENTION TO THIS SMALL VENUE!!!!

• SuperFreakinAwesome

Wish I was there!

May 5, 2011 @ 01:33 pm
    iSarcasticING said:

lmao!

lol.

The tiniest places are where some of the best concerts and shows are held.

Joe really needs to let Ocean Grove do their own show. They don’t need him. And Joe alone doesn’t have enought talent as they do.

May 5, 2011 @ 02:18 pm

SHUT UP .. you don’t know what talent means.
    I mean you can’t judge him lol HE IS TALENTED in my way so.

jkv