Nick Jonas, ‘I Love Joe’s New Album’

Nick Jonas told MTV: ‘Joe’s record is really coming together nicely. It’s been kind of a process for him to create it & he’s taking his time, which I think is important. But it’s really a quality record. I listened to it in the car, and I was just loving it.’ It will have a more urban, electro club vibe:

There are so many different sounds, and yet it’s still consistent because it was produced by Danja & Rob Knox (Britney Spears, T.I.), who have just done some amazing work. And I’m excited for him. I think he’ll have a great year, and [I’m] looking forward to people hearing the music.’

• crazylady

quit talking about it and push him to release it, dude

I don’t care. I just want another NJATA album.

why is he so hot?

Because he’s Nick fucking Jonas.

Nick Jonas and Francisco Lachowski will be the death of me. UNF

seriously ugh!!! one of these days the talk will stop and it will be released
    do we seriously have to wait til summer to hear anything from it?
    man I’ve been waiting for enough in my life at the moment, I don’t need to wait for new music too.

*is seriously at wit’s end with impatience

May 5, 2011 @ 01:00 pm

why is he so hot?

Because he’s Nick fucking Jonas.

duh ;)

Did Joe shave or is that just wishful thinking and a product of the lighting?

I don’t care. I just want another NJATA album

that ain’t happening til at least his bro releases an album..which means not working on it til sometime in the summer at a minimum

stop talking and release it already

May 5, 2011 @ 01:03 pm
    crazylady said:

I don’t care. I just want another NJATA album

then joe needs to hurry the fuck up and get it over with

WHAT IS JOE SO AFRAID OF? RELEASE THE DAMN THING ALREADY AND STOP PROCRASTINATING!

why are the jonas brothers still relevant? go to camp rock and jump off a bridge. please and thank you.

rude

-___-

How does someone write songs about relationships with a techno beat in the background? huh Please explain? What happened to his Michael Bubble songs?

Wasn’t Joe’s album supposed to be released last year? -.-

seriously ugh!!! one of these days the talk will stop and it will be released
    do we seriously have to wait til summer to hear anything from it?

*is seriously at wit’s end with impatience

lol don’t worry summer in like 2 mouths

maybe his afraid it will fail

Wasn’t Joe’s album supposed to be released last year? -.-

Yes, but the little bitch decided to start all over again and when the CR2 tour ended and he got back to la, he started writing new songs and changing his sound..

• hey. its me

messy hair + a little scruff = the perfect look for him

maybe his afraid it will fail

I think he’s more afraid/nervous of people hearing his music than him failing tbh.

then joe needs to hurry the fuck up and get it over with

that’s what I’ve been saying anon. I don’t know what he’s waiting for…a grand parade?

Wasn’t Joe’s album supposed to be released last year? -.-

yes they pushed back the date

lol don’t worry summer in like 2 mouths

2 months=forever to an impatient person esp when her life is annoying to say the least
    we should at least get a taste of it anyway.
    most singles are released by this time.

They pushedd it back because Joe the little bitch decided to drop his Michael Bubble type of songs and write new songs.

messy hair + a little scruff = the perfect look for him

I don’t like his face in that picture though. it’s a little odd.

but I do miss those curls

maybe his afraid it will fail

ya i mean the jonas brother are not as popular as they were in 2008 an 2009

• hey. its me

i’m curious to hear what the music will sound like, but I’m definitely not excited for the “electro club vibe”. I really hope he doesn’t sell out.

on of his songs are called just in love with you and one is called im sorry they both sound cheesy

They sound like songs Nick wrote about Miley. Like the exact tittles even.

really what were the tittles of his songs

i dont think joe is interested in taytay like at all

• crazylady

lol i know but there more popular then him know and they had the most popular brake up and relanships so if they go back out his popularity will sky rocket

that’s true I don’t see an insecure guy like him doing that though.

he said he was going to write about relationships so yes

relationships =/ meaningful though
    think about it, Taylor writes songs about relationships too and I would hardly consider them meaningful.
    ————————————

he said “im sorry” was his most personal song, meanigful etc. idk

who do you think its about demi or taylor

May 5, 2011 @ 01:18 pm
    crazylady said:

yes but how are we supposed to take his ~meaningful songs seriously with a techno beat in the backrground? lmao

did he even say they were meaningful?

he said he was going to write about relationships so yes

you guys think the album will sell good or ever be released

—————————————-

He already sold out though

If he wants he’s album to sell good he should go back out with taylor or demi

lmao

• hey. its me

If he wants he’s album to sell good he should go back out with taylor or demi
    =—-
    hahah

May 5, 2011 @ 01:19 pm

you guys think the album will sell good or ever be released

it will be released this summer but idk if it’ll do well..

If he wants he’s album to sell good he should go back out with taylor or demi
    ———————————
    haha ew Taylor, what a joke

did he even say they were meaningful?

he said he was going to write about relationships so yes

ew, hell will freeze over before he goes back out with Taylor I’m sure

I don’t think he wants to go back out with Demi either. a girl with that many issues is too hard to handle…plus he was slammed about it anyway so he probly won’t be able to take getting more backlash for going back out with her.
    he cares more about not being hated than album sales, I’m sure.
    ——————-

lol

• Stephanie

Can’t wait to hear Joe’s Album I am sure Its going to sound amazing
    And Nick looks gorgeous as always :) Love ya Dude you should work on a new album too

They sound like songs Nick wrote about Miley. Like the exact tittles even.

• crazylady

oh please he sold out he’s doing what’s mainstream to appeal to the masses and gain his old fans back he basically said it in an interview.

well if you look at it that way, then sure but a guy like him is better suited for mainstream than Michael Buble

*titles

May 5, 2011 @ 01:22 pm

Best. Nick gif. Ever.

aw

he said he was going to write about relationships so yes

relationships =/ meaningful though

ew, hell will freeze over before he goes back out with Taylor I’m sure

he cares more about not being hated than album sales, I’m sure.
    ——————-

lol

• hey. its me

relationships =/ meaningful though

goood point

• crazylady

oh well I love cheesy. I’m an avid listener of 90s pop so yeah…

zylady said:

he said he was going to write about relationships so yes

relationships =/ meaningful though
    ————————————

he said “im sorry” was his most personal song, meanigful etc. idk

May 5, 2011 @ 01:26 pm

They sound like songs Nick wrote about Miley. Like the exact tittles even.

really what were the tittles of his songs

Still In Love With You

Sorry

• hey. its me

he said “im sorry” was his most personal song, meanigful etc. idk

who do you think its about demi or taylor

My guess, is neither. He probably wants people to think it’s about one of them, but I highly doubt it is.

who do you think its about demi or taylor

um idk didn’t he already make up with tay like two years ago? i dont think its about taylor. i have no idea if it will be about demi or maybe its not about a relationship i guess we will have to wait and see when it comes out

Honey, anything under 18 and your are 18 according to the law you are a pedophile just so you know! It doesn’t matter and selena began to date justin when he was 16 and she was already 18 justin recently turned 17 and selena is going to go turned 19 soon so still two years apart!!! so don’t make excuses!

hm

this an online store operated for many years.have lots of new and old customers from United States and Europe now.
    you can find many of cheap price,high quality,fashion brand products here .
    such as:
    ——- NFL ,MLB, NBA ,NHL jersey ,——
    ——–sports shoes———–
    ——- fashion clothing————

you can find many of cheap price,high quality,fashion brand products here .
    such as:
    ——- NFL ,MLB, NBA ,NHL jersey ,——
    ——–sports shoes———–
    ——- fashion clothing————

i miss jonas brothers

i get they should do if they get the opportunity but nicks album (which i loved) proved that they are stronger as “the jonas brothers”, im not really that excited for joe’s.. im not sure why. i just think it would have made more sense to make JB records in the time they’ve spent doing seperate things.. and on top of that what happens if danielle gets pregnant? surely kevin won’t be able to tour with a new born at home so wouldnt it make more sense doing the band while they can…

I love Joe Jonas <3

I love Joe Jonas <3

but it is odd for me because well a)I don’t see what she sees in him so it reeks of publicity and b) even 17 and 18 is somewhat of a difference, because they’re at different stages of their life. when you’re a teen you’re still in high school mode but when you’re 18 you’re ready to mature

omg lol there really is not much of a difference between a 17 year old an 18 year old

you’re right that he’s definitely over the band but he would never be over his brothers..I remember in his live chat with Danielle, he advertised Joe’s album so it’s obvious he still cares.

lol ya i might with the band and singing and blah but not his brothers

• crazylady

maybe not an abundance of difference but definitely a noticeable difference, otherwise 18 wouldn’t be considered a young adult and 17 a teen.

May 5, 2011 @ 02:05 pm
    crazylady said:

lol been there done that, 18 now and theres not a difference between my 17 year old self. and an 18 year old is still a teenager. you’re an adult at 20.

h

I miss Joe’s hair :(

I really don’t understand why Joe don’t understand that haircut don’t look good in him :/…but anyways is just hair…I hope grow up soon :)

Nick’s still relevant. He’s working with other people creating music. Since he has the talent to do that. Wish he’d do his own music though. Trying to help Joe by not existing really isn’t working for me. Nick is a classy guy. No matter how he feels about Joe’s music, he would say he like it. Unlike Joe who’s tried to use interviews to put down Jonas Brothers and Nick Music. Really I just want Joe’s music to be released so we can move on to something else.

• crazylady

a full adult at 20 or 21, yes but you start your adulthood at 18 (18 is the legal age to buy things on tv for example)
    maybe you’re different then if you didn’t notice the difference

• crazylady

he never put down either. for Nick’s music he was just about to say that it didn’t do well as they hoped which is a fact

hes hot

hes hot

That’s great about the album! But I Much rather have you. Sexy!!

maybe you’re different then if you didn’t notice the difference

legally for certain things but biologically your still a teen

*__*

• Untouchable

i hope it’s as good as they keep on bragging it is

• dilemma

alot of people would be like : yeah sure he’s your brother of course you’ll have nothing but praises for him
    but nick seems honest
    I don’t think he’s into the type of music joe’s making but hearing him say this makes me even more excited
    you go baby boy you have our support :)

aaand nick is a cutie lol

i dont think joe is interested in taytay like at all

yeah after knowing what Taylor was like, he definitely wouldn’t want her anymore.

• crazylady

yeah he reconnected with Taylor a little while ago and she was ok with talking to him so I don’t think so either

he said “im sorry” was his most personal song, meanigful etc. idk

who do you think its about demi or taylor

Lol that makes sense but everyone thinks its about 1 of them

May 5, 2011 @ 01:30 pm
    crazylady said:

i dont think joe is interested in taytay like at all

i dont think either wants to be with the other

i dont think either wants to be with the other

well obviously she wouldn’t want him either, I just thought that was implied

i bet im sorry is a niley song #nileycode

who do you think its about demi or taylor

ill look for it on youtube when it comes out

joe will leave a clue about who the song is, he always does. he did it in much better and in move on.

you know what would make him more famous if him and justin bieber go out

• hey. its me

Lol that makes sense but everyone thinks its about 1 of them

Exactly!

They sound like songs Nick wrote about Miley. Like the exact tittles even.

really what were the tittles of his songs

Still In Love With You

Sorry

nick copier

May 5, 2011 @ 01:34 pm

you know what would make him more famous if him and justin bieber go out

ewwwwwwww if joe’s gonna date a guy at least let it be an older guy and not a 17 year old

• hey. its me

you know what would make him more famous if him and justin bieber go out
    I agree 100%

im sorry = joe’s stay

niley fans and nelena fans will be fighting about who it’s about and in the end it turned out to be about selena

right *coughs* Greg Garbowsky

and yeah it’s bad enough that Selena dates Bieber

i bet im sorry is a niley song #nileycode

you know what would make him more famous if him and justin bieber go out
    I agree 100%

it worked for selena

hard to believe where we are now your hand in my babe feels right somehow *_*

it worked for selena

it also got her labeled a pedophile and crazy Beliebers ready to kill

right *coughs* Greg Garbowsky

and yeah it’s bad enough that Selena dates Bieber

Threesomee

tell me that you’ll stay!

it also got her labeled a pedophile and crazy Beliebers ready to kill

So a win lose situation… i don’t think she a pedophile i mean it he was 18 and she was 17 no one would care and its funny how beliebers think there gonna date him

oh please selena is 18 and beieber is 17 how is she a pedophile, they’re one year apart? please…

• m

I think Joes album is going to flop…..

• crazylady

did anyone else think Stay’s lyrics were “all that we have is July”
    I swear Nick and his mush mouth XD

im sorry = joe’s stay

Then miley wrote a song called stay

I think Joes album is going to flop…..

me to there not as famous as they use to be

May 5, 2011 @ 01:42 pm

im sorry = joe’s stay

Then miley wrote a song called stay

miley wrote her song before nick’s though and it was about liam

miley’s stay is more epic than nick’s

miley’s > nick’s stay

yeah I’m not saying she’s a pedophile
    I thought he was 16 though

plus Joe Jonas dating Bieber= worse because he’s 21 so yeah that looks pedo.

miley’s stay is more epic than nick’s

miley’s > nick’s stay

agreed :P

miley’s stay is more epic than nick’s

miley’s > nick’s stay

I’m not into Miley’s music so I vote for Nick’s stay..esp since it’s my favorite of his solo songs
    but you’re probly a Miley fan so I can see why you’d prefer it.

May 5, 2011 @ 01:48 pm
    crazylady said:

miley’s stay is more epic than nick’s

miley’s > nick’s stay

but you’re probly a Miley fan so I can see why you’d prefer it.

no i actually like both but miley’s stay is better imo

cxcZ

yeah I’m not saying she’s a pedophile
    I thought he was 16 though

plus Joe Jonas dating Bieber= worse because he’s 21 so yeah that looks peed.

i think its half pr like they make sure they get shown in public together tweet each other ect but in the end they do really like each other. and maybe jb is mature for his age or selena a little immature so the maturity levels are the same :P i mean it not like justin 12 as long as there happy thats all that matters

• crazylady

ha I don’t think Bieber is mature for his age, he seems like a typical teen to me.
    and Selena seems her age

but yeah the main thing is I can’t see how they like each other, well maybe Bieber likes her idk..but she said he was like her little brother before (and you see how Jemi turned out which is another “I would never date him, he’s like my brother” situation)

what brotherly love

I really think that nick is joe’s biggest fan and Joe is nick’s. In nearly every interview they talk about eachother and nick is always bringing up joe’s album. It is sweet!

You. Make. Me. Sick.
    I don’t give a crap about your silly little Bieber obsession. You need to learn something called respect. Here’s a lesson:
    re·spect: esteem for or a sense of the worth or excellence of a person, a personal quality or ability, or something considered as a manifestation of a personal quality or ability: I have great respect for her judgment.

and Selena seems her age

feeling change :P but ya i do think its 4 pr a lot and maybe they like each other a little. And the jemmy thing i think demi liked jo way more then he liked her and it was kinda 4 pr 2

• crazylady

yeah well they are best friends…
    Nick shows love for both his brothers but I do wonder what happened to Joseph and Kevin..I’m sure he still cares about Kevin so I’m not trying to start anything but he just hasn’t shown it in a while.

Brotherly love they should be in a show like supernatural :O

Brotherly love they should be in a show like supernatural :O

yeah well they are best friends…

i think kevin over the jonas brothers

bow chiki wa was

i think kevin over the jonas brothers

omg

Nick, work on a new album please and thank you.

• SuperFreakinAwesome

Really looking forward to hearing Joe’s album! If it’s as good as everyone who has heard it says then hopefully for Joe’s sake it does well.

Want Joe to have a good year but I have a creepy feeling we’re seeing a Jonas fadeout. Too much time between their last cd and any one that comes in the future. Kevin seems to enjoy being a suburban guy & husband. Nick seems to want to stay behind the scene in music and live a quiet life. Joe is probably the only one who wants to stay in the spotlight.

• hey. its me

3 things.

1. I just want to hear it already!!
    2. I wish Nick would grow his hair out.
    3. Nick needs facial hair.

• SuperFreakinAwesome

hey. its me said:

3 things.

1. I just want to hear it already!!
    2. I wish Nick would grow his hair out.
    3. Nick needs facial hair
    I agree! But I don’t think Nick can actually grow any facial hair.

May 5, 2011 @ 12:31 pm

rude

???(?_?)???

I agree! But I don’t think Nick can actually grow any facial hair.

he has facial hair though, it started growing this year…

• iSarcasticING

no1curr

I hope it is gonna be great to :)

I hope it is gonna be great to :)

May 5, 2011 @ 12:42 pm
    May 5, 2011 @ 12:31 pm

I find that whoever wrote this has NO MANNERS whatsoever. Haven’t you ever heard the phrase, ” IF YOU CAN’T SAT SOMETHING NICE, DON’T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL!!” You are the RUDEST person on here. What did Nick ever do to you? Huh? BACK THE HELL OFF!!

• crazylady

he probly felt he couldn’t pull it off.

May 5, 2011 @ 01:14 pm
    hey. its me said:

—————————————-

He already sold out though

wow

he probly felt he couldn’t pull it off.

He already sold out though

not really when you think about it because Micheal Buble style doesn’t fit him. a guy like him is more suited for the fun type of music

—————————————-

He already sold out though

If he wants he’s album to sell good he should go back out with taylor or demi

—————————————-

He already sold out though

If he wants he’s album to sell good he should go back out with taylor or demi

• crazylady

did he even say they were meaningful?

May 5, 2011 @ 01:17 pm
    crazylady said:

He already sold out though

• hey. its me

good point.
    I just hope he doesn’t over do the auto tune

• JoeHoe15

IKR? ;)
    It’s gonna be an awesome album for sure!
    I love you my bb Joseph. <3

Guess it’ll be a long time till we hear Nick perform again.

the jonas are adorables. I’m so happy for joe and we will support him forever

I have a felling that his new album is going to be amazing! :) can’t wait!