Marg Helgenberger, ‘Bieber Is A Brat’

justin-bieber-adelaide-19

Justin Bieber, who is wanted by teen girls around the world, has been brand a ‘brat’ by his CSI costar Marg Helgenberger. She revealed: ‘I shouldn’t be saying this, but he was kind of a brat. He was very nice to me.

But he locked one of the producers in a closet and he put his fist through a cake that was on the cast’s table. Justin Bieber wasn’t bad bad. But he’d never acted before.. He’s better than you’d think.

May 8, 2011 @ 06:56 pm
    Smooth said:
    Why does everyone love Nick?

CAUSE HE HAS MORE SWAG THAN JUSTIN!

really!!!

• CAROLB

He was probably just trying to be funny on set or something. It seems like a joke to lock some crew members in a closet if he means good fun, but the other crew and cast are adults that have been doing what they do for years lol. They don’t want to joke around, they want to do their job and go home at the end of the day. Justin should have acted a bit more professionally around other professionals. Maybe he will learn from this mistake and act a bit more mature when it’s appropriate. Again, he probably just tried to play a joke and it just didn’t go well with adults.

joejonasloveeeee1099 said:
    um all young kids do. he barely turned 16, not all guys are like nick j.
    ===
    LOL! This just shows u Beliebers have no way to defend him on this one cause it’s straight ftom the horses’s mouth. Just accept it kiddo. Justin’s a brat. But don’t worry, it two years from now, there will be a nice-twice as handsome teenager to come along that isn’t so cocky that will take his place.
    Just wait….any second now..OH, HI CODY SIMPSON!

• milenator

Im not surprised I always knew he was a brat

• tessaskylar

If this article is true i’m guessing he was just playing around.
    which 16 year old isn’t like that?
    —————
    Um which 16 yr old makes millions of dollars a week? And anyways, no 16 yr old would be brave or reckless on CSI’s show set! Who would punch the cake?!?!?

Hmm ..heard that a lot before. Justin needs to get his act together if that’s true. If he behaves like a brat all the time, I won’t be liking him much longer.

essaskylar said:
    If this article is true i’m guessing he was just playing around.
    which 16 year old isn’t like that?
    —————
    ==
    there was a teen star who did more at 14 than Justin did in his two year career! What was her name now? I think it rhymes with SMILEY VIRUS

• Disco.Is.Dead

Me too! Almost summer though!

I KNOW.
    this month. And then I have review week. Exam week… and then SUMMER
    dfalfkd SO EXCITED.

I KNOW.
    this month. And then I have review week. Exam week… and then SUMMER
    dfalfkd SO EXCITED.

Two weeks?

lol jackie same, and veronica that’s one of my favorites too. :p
    i was just curious as to what people thought.

• Firework

two weeks of school left ;)

• CuTeMuSic

romeo save me, i’ve been feeling so alone.
    i’ll be waiting, all you have to do is run.
    you’ll be the prince and i’ll be the princess
    its a love story, baby just say YES

• CuTeMuSic

going to take a shower.. bye :)

lol jackie same, and veronica that’s one of my favorites too. :p
    i was just curious as to what people thought.

It was really hard to pick. Haha

Two weeks?

what? O.o

Bye cute music

bye CM

what? O.o

Till your school is over

If I had my sheets, I could name you some
    but I leave them in my desk at school for when i get bored, I add more lyrics rofl

I don’t get out until June 17th

Till your school is over

Noo ..
    I have to finish this month
    and then I have two and a half weeks of junee… THEN Im done :/

i get out like may 25th. no exams

lol i don’t belive this crap. All rumours made by jealous adults. BIEBER I RESPECT YOU and always will.

Noo ..
    I have to finish this month
    and then I have two and a half weeks of junee… THEN Im done :/

Oh, I get it now. Hahah. You know the date?

• w

Third person to say that.

i get out like may 25th. no exams

SO LUCKY
    -dies-

i get out like may 25th. no exams

Lucky! I have exams in two of my classes.

• Disco.Is.Dead

Oh, I get it now. Hahah. You know the date?

not sure yet
    around like,the 15th or something? ahaha

• SpanishLullaby

I think I’ll go to bed very soon also.

not sure yet
    around like,the 15th or something? ahaha

Two days before me!

• Firework

well if i didnt have all As i would have exams but luckily i do ._.
    anyway bye, this place is dead

=====

…..

Please, there has been TONS of people who confirmed Justin was a jerk before. His delusional fans just can’t see his douchey ways.

-.- woow

Until you look prettier, & thinner, & earn as much money , Shut the fuck up . Loser . And I’m not a hater & I dont like him either. But dude give it a rest. Until you can achieve as much as him, hating on him makes you just an asshole with no life .

• SpanishLullaby

Her bottoms are up too high!

h..ttp://taylorswift.com.br/galeria/albums/userpics/10006/normal_009%7E0.jpg

• cornpopsboiii

as much as I’m not a huge beiber fan I can see both sides. Yeah, he probably was just joking around and trying to be funny but in that business he should be a little bit more mature about stuff like that. Whatever floats his boat I guess

I believe it.

May 8, 2011 @ 05:35 pm
    essaskylar said:
    If this article is true i’m guessing he was just playing around.
    which 16 year old isn’t like that?
    —————
    ==

At least Miley isn’t an asshole.

this is bullshit. ppl call bieber an ass all the time. who knows if any of it is true??

May 8, 2011 @ 05:35 pm
    essaskylar said:
    If this article is true i’m guessing he was just playing around.
    which 16 year old isn’t like that?
    —————
    ==

At least Miley isn’t an asshole.

Amen TO THAT. And I hope u know that was sarcasm in that response

she basically called him a brat but called him nice and praised him at the same time…

Not all teens are like that, I wouldn’t lock a producer in a damn closet nor put my fist into a cake, thats very childish. I would never do stupid shit like this. Justin Bieber seems like a damn brat. End of story.

g

oceanup is being so stupid

n bhng

n bhng

etrferwer

reeer

reeer

hhgfhrt

hhgfhrt

this is false
    rofl

gee…. MAYBE THERE IS A TREND HERE!!!! notice how soooooo many poeple say things like tht… do u think they do it for the fun of it?! no, they say it cause its true!

May 8, 2011 @ 06:15 pm
    Disco.Is.Dead said:

no there’s a video of her saying that apparently.

and theres been various pleaces/sources saying its false
    so, unless someone actually posts the video of him DOING those things, we dont have prrof -shrugs-
    lmao

delusional

Selena is dating him because she wants fame

May 8, 2011 @ 06:16 pm
    And I ask myself once again.. How does Selena Gomez go from dating someone as classy as Nicholas and then dates Bieber..

Publicity Stunt!

I haven’t heard of Beiber ever doing anything genuinely from his heart. Every charity effort, every calculated goodwill tweet, every forced smile, every exaggerated mention of his Christian beliefs feels like nothing more than a designed plan put forth by publicists who have zero interest in his career longevity. That’s too bad for him, but he could be something other than arrogant and bratty.

I’m sick of this fucking error message on oceanup. JEEZ

• Disco.Is.Dead

@disco stop being in denial. Face it, bieber isn’t perfect. You don’t need an actual video of him punching a cake to believe it. Theres not gonna be proof of every little thing.

Obviously hes not perfect. I know that. Im not dumb
    It wouldnt surprise me that he would punch a cake ahaha
    But, people are flipping their shits that hes this and that when theres no proof at all

Justin Bieber is in the illuminati. Everything he does is for a good image to appeal to little girl fans.

May 8, 2011 @ 06:15 pm
    milenator said:
    We should report the spammer^^^

Do they get paid for that?

wow freaking wow
    justin should grow up tho.
    come on punching a cake????

HerE?

I’ve heard from way too many he’s a little asshole, a jerk and he’s immature. I don’t know what the hell Selena is doing with him.

Jonas Brothers > Bieber

• jazzie

But he locked one of the producers in a closet

lmaooo

punching a cake waste of food

May 8, 2011 @ 06:01 pm

This is NOT false or bullshit. There is a video of her saying it. Stop staying in denial and just face it. Justin is a brat.

We should report the spammer^^^

Fame went to his head. He needs to go back to the One time days.

• Disco.Is.Dead

no there’s a video of her saying that apparently.

and theres been various pleaces/sources saying its false
    lmao

==

publicity of course

fans are pessst

May 8, 2011 @ 06:14 pm
    May 8, 2011 @ 06:01 pm

As much as i dislike Bieber, I want to see the vid first.

Im going to bed night loves <3 and night soulmate Jackie Chan forever xD

Bye ;D

Bye mary and jazzie

night jazzie <3

May 8, 2011 @ 06:56 pm
    Smooth said:

Why does everyone love Nick?
    cuz he’s cute and nice?

Bye Mary!

May 8, 2011 @ 06:58 pm
    kids cruisine for dinner.. he he
    I haven’t had those in a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnngg time lol.

Why does everyone love Nick?

Because Nick J is off da chain

• Firework

this post is a mess dayum

• SubwayToVenus

I was playing back a thousand memories baby, thinking about everything we’ve been through, maybe I’ve been going back too much lately, when time stood still and I had you.

• Smooth

I imagine nick as the kind of person that would rather read a book than go out to a party.

Beibs is just a scummy douche in the eyes of anyone over 18. Get over it, babies. Find a real talent that appreciates his fans & respects everyone.

*points at Nick J*

yes-cause people in college take Nick Jonas seriously

• SpanishLullaby

I found it an decided to put it as my icon.

Yeah, haha. I remember when you first came on here. Good times before then. :p

• Smooth

I don’t get why people get so worked up if someone doesn’t follow someone on twitter. It’s just twitter it’s not like if they don’t follow they hate each other.

*points at Nick J*
    i dislike bieber and im only 13, and i think hes an ass. don’t expect everyone under the age of 18 likes him, esp. the boys.

kids cruisine for dinner.. he he

• jazzie

Im going to bed night loves <3 and night soulmate Jackie Chan forever xD

• SubwayToVenus

You can pretend that I don’t exist, but you see my face everytime you kiss, I hope you hurt and your walls fall down, when you hear the sound, that I’m okay

night Mary.

Why does everyone love Nick?

Because he’s talented, smart, very down to earth and humble, and overall cute.

May 8, 2011 @ 06:58 pm
    Smooth said:

—————————————–

Twitter is drama

Night Jazzie

bye mary <3

May 8, 2011 @ 06:57 pm
    SubwayToVenus said:

They say you know, when you really find the one, but it’s hard to tell, with the damage that’s been done and I’d like to say, that it’s your fault, but I know better, cause I’m a fool, to think, you’d wait around forever

niley song

Sounds more like Jemi song.

Nick said on his live chat he wrote it about his experience..

May 8, 2011 @ 06:58 pm
    Why does everyone love Nick?

Because he’s talented, smart, very down to earth and humble, and overall cute.
    LOL

Bye Mary

• SubwayToVenus

Why does everyone love Nick?

Because perfection is where he is at.

wow…

• Smooth

I wish my flaverwave oven wasn’t broken. Screw life.

She must have hit her head.

Behind the face smile of his, you know Justin isn’t who he says he is in interviews.

Right just a cocky arrogant little brat

May 8, 2011 @ 06:17 pm

May 8, 2011 @ 06:16 pm
    Publicity Stunt!

God I hope so.

May 8, 2011 @ 07:02 pm

May 8, 2011 @ 06:56 pm
    Smooth said:
    Why does everyone love Nick?

CAUSE HE HAS MORE SWAG THAN JUSTIN!

-spits out water- LOL

He’s 16-17 locking a producer (a grown man) and put his fist on the casts’ cake
    Thats very immature
    His ego is def bigger than he is

No… He rather bowl than go out to a party.

May 8, 2011 @ 06:20 pm

She must have hit her head.

LMAO Ikr

Totally.

Boreed.

• SubwayToVenus

I hope the ring you gave to her, turns her finger green, I hope when you’re in bed with her, you think of me, I would never wish bad things, but I don’t wish you well

Omg….you want an ACTUAL video of him locking a producer in a closet and punching a cake to believe it? Some of you people are….I can’t even. Wow, just wow.

May 8, 2011 @ 07:03 pm

No… He rather bowl than go out to a party.

LOL

Even if disco sees the video shes still gonna deny it. rme

• JustinBieberWarrior

i honestly don’t give a fuck. i’ll support justin no matter what. deal with it haters.

• JustinBieberWarrior

s. Or that if he was in school, he’d be throwing pencils at teachers. Ick.

wth when did he say he’d throw pencils at teachers and he was joking in that interview.
    yes, a lot of ppl said justin is a jerk but a lot are lying to make him look bad. a lot of people have repeteadly said he’s so nice and sweet. so it goes both ways. just because a woman says he’s a brat (even though she’s also saying he was very nice) doesn’t mean all the rumors are true.

• JustinBieberWarrior

I definitely believe Justin did this but I don’t see ne thing wrong with it.

we all know Justin likes to pull pranks. he’s probably pulled a tun of them on set.

that doesn’t make him a brat, that just makes him a kid.
    —————–

thank u!

u know i love justin with all my heart but i keep losing faith in him. a belieber told me she met him once in 2009 and he was so sweet, and then she met him in 2011 and he was really rude and ignorant. do u think hes changed?
    also he already has so many haters i think he should be more careful of his image and more professional

what’s funny is that that person is still a belieber haha. its like u cant fall out of love with justin.

• bieberluva

we are NOT in denial. we just love justin. what about chris brown? he still has lots of fans… and now everyone defends him even though what he did was worse than what justin did. people overreact and don’t let kids be kids in the business, that’s why they go crazy and do drugs like miley.

he’ll be gone soon.
    i’m a huge fan.
    but you know it’s true
    he doesn’t care about his rep anymore
    he does whatever he feels like doing
    he can’t control himself
    he’s started swearing on twitter 2
    i hope he goes back to his good ways, like when he first started. or he’ll really won’t last.

haters gonna hate… beliebers are gonna belieb… forever… so all you people calling us delusional… you won’t change our minds… just like miley stans won’t admit she’s done drugs MORE than once and that she’s a slut.

jelena is not for publicity. they actually were together in singapore but hid it. so no. selena isnt with him for the publicity. she does like him, get over it. and jb loves her

• roxyJBieber

Hahas, Justin is so cute :D

If this article is true i’m guessing he was just playing around.
    which 16 year old isn’t like that?
    —————
    ==
    No honey don’t compare miley professionalism with his bratty rude way. EVERYONE who has worked with miley has talked higly of how professional she is from directors to producers to even her own band and even smiched they call her the best boss because she so cool to worked with! so don’t even go there!!!!! Miley has never acted like this with anyone they actually were surprised on how professional miley is!!!! when she is working why you fucking people always bring everything back to miley you fucking haters are obsessed with her……

yeah and I guess she also liked nick at his high fame and taylor l at his high fame, she even uses girl taylor, miley, kateperry, britney name now etc. her fans just want to make excuses for selena. Are you saying selena whores around with everyone?? because she didn’t give two flying fucks about him when he was a complete nobody until he exploded she didn’t even care for him, so what you saying is inrevelant!

eh i give him a year, 2 tops, 3 being very generous before hes a has been no body.. i garauntee it

He going to drop sooner selena is with him everyone she dated loses fame rapidly.

ew

mmmm

gy

sss

chill. I think he was just doing one of those prank things he alwasy does.

• sadia

to be honest marg is right he is a brat…he really changed i mean come on people wat happen to the guy in one time music video wat happen to justin bieber in a hoodie…he changed but not in the good way but in the brat n asswipe cuz no mother fucker needs to c his damm fucking middle finger….most of his fans lost respect 4 him n so did i…so if u get the message justin bieber all i need to say to u is GO FUCK UR MOTHER FUCKING LIFE!!!

His fans are as dumb and delusional as they can get.

no surprise…..

Justic probably has rage issue due to steroids. yeah, I saw this 17 yr old kid who hasn’t hit puberty yet already has a set of abs. Steroids, It’s gotta be! He’ll hit Selena in the face soon. just wait…

Justinprobably has rage issue due to steroids. yeah, I saw this 17 yr old kid who hasn’t hit puberty yet already has a set of abs. Steroids, It’s gotta be! He’ll hit Selena in the face soon. just wait…

Justin probably has rage issue due to steroids. yeah, I saw this 17 yr old kid who hasn’t hit puberty yet already has a set of abs. Steroids, It’s gotta be! He’ll hit Selena in the face soon. just wait…

===
    sweetie, as I told another commenter, u also missed the point of the comment. I was pointing out the fact that Miley was just as successful as Beaver was at 16 and yet she didn’t turn out bratty and cocky like he did. Again , U Miley fans should learn to recognize a little thing called ‘sarcasm’ . She smoked a bong, big whooped. At least u don;t hear her directors or co workers saying she’s a bitch to work with like u hear with this Beaver. Obviously Miley cares more about her rep than Justine does

• online store

Hey there, I find an amazing web,please click the web ,you can find big pleasantly surprised
    ???WELCOME
    —– ~ ¤ ??? ???
    ???????????? HANDBAG 35$
    ,????,”?~~ ,”~? http://clothesmall.org/
    ???? ???? SHOES 35$
    ?????????? CLOTH 15$
    ?????????????? 2010 NEW

He was probably pulling a prank as usual and the prank didn’t go so well with the adults. I’ve pulled pranks before and some people said my prank was inappropriate. Give him a break ?.

• YouGoGlenCoco

why is Selena with him again? Selena please dump that jerk.

Bye firework!

Okay, night <3

goodnight everyone

a

DEAD POST RIP

so everyones gone? Rofl
    forever alone

Oh godd
    so deadddd

In the Vanity Fair article he came off as a real jerk. Saying how good looking he thought he was. Or that if he was in school, he’d be throwing pencils at teachers. Ick.

A guy that works at Much Music said he was an asshole. He should really learn to be more courteous. Especially in this business because it could really end up biting him in the ass.

• Sunshine n Lolipops

I love him, but this is not surprising. He likes to prank, and thinks he is really funny(which he may be). The adults around him are trying to keep his life somewhat normal and let him be a kid. The truth is that none of us would do those things in front of our parents, mine would tell me off for being disrespectful. I have seen his mom tell him off, and call him on his actions. It isn’t like he is an evil diva, just a teenage boy getting laughs for his actions. Stop laughing and he stops doing it.

Lol this sounds fake

• Miley- Demi -David A lover

Justin was probably just messing around. Plus this person didn’t make much sense..

• Hgolucky

I’m so confused? Didn’t this whole story about him locking a producer in a closet come out months ago? Please… a 16 year old acting bratty, big surprise there. Haha, you would think he killed somebody the way people are responding :D

“Jealous adults”? LOL. Marge H has had a prominent career for over 20 years! Beibs is a teen idol. In her 20 years, she’s seen teen idols come and go and mean nothing to anyone once they’re deemed passe. If you honestly think adults are jealous of a teenager, wow, just wait until you become one, have a real life and meet life-sustaining goals, then remember back to when you thought a successful actress was jealous of Justin Beiber. You will surely laugh at the young you.he means nothing in the longterm.

I BELIEVE IT 100%!
    EVEN in his movie, that one part where he’s in the the car with his mom and school teacher, he says to his teacher “why does she have to come with us?” THAT’S SO RUDE!
    he is a brat, fame has gone to his head. This is not an ordinary rags to riches story.

Marg is one of my moms good friends. ill ask her how bad it really was………

• blabla

my god, don’t tell me that we are not allowed to prank other people -.-

Bieber is a zero class scumbag!

Justin is the best :) it’s a brat ? wtf! that’s also why we love him! France loves him
    ?

• kary_redfern

I can see him being a brat. And the whole putting his fist trough a cake from the staff table sounds like his annoying, self center self.

I love how they think Justin Bieber is such a horrible person.

What a twat, punching someone elses cake.

• emma

Well this is ridiculous i was thinking he was demanding things and being a diva… he was obviously just having fun? i’m not the biggest fan so i would neve kiss his butt so i’m just guessing he was being immature and a kid… which he is until NEXT year. Let him be sheeesh.

• jordsalexis

honestly….who cares? he’s 17.

• TheOne

I definitely believe Justin did this but I don’t see ne thing wrong with it.

that doesn’t make him a brat, that just makes him a kid.

• HarryFreakinPotter

yeah, i know lots of teenagers who punch cakes because they can, and lock producers in closets because they are douches and they can afford the sue.

I really loved the Bieber’s movie , Never say Never watching out by using this http://www.moviesfunzone.com/download-justin-bieber-never-say-never-movie and i was so amazed to watch him and seriously after watching this flick , i became fan of him !

Its so dumb how people not on oceanup don’t think Jelena is all for publicity
    makes me RME
    and I’m not a fan of either one of them

• w

Why is this hard to believe though? This is the same guy who threw a water balloon at a cop then bragged about it on Twitter. Doesn’t he love pranks? Lmao. This is something he’d find “funny” A BBC radio DJ last year said he was a brat too.

• CuTeMuSic

that very.. immature.. *sigh* i’m losing respect.. wait a minute? is this true?

Disco.Is.Dead said:
    I like you Disco I understand you love him and all
    but I just dont like the person you stan
    ~~

Is it weird that I read that in kanye wests voice?
    roflrofl

===

wut ._.
    uh yeah lol

(yea ima lil late I was cooking something)

May 8, 2011 @ 07:01 pm
    Smooth said:

I’m that kind of person.
    And still, I have tons of friends, and people tell me I’m funny.

Never againnn <3

wut ._.
    uh yeah lol

(yea ima lil late I was cooking something)

omg tn :(

TEAMNOBODY HAS LEFT THE BUILDING

niley sport= bowling
    nelena sport= golfing

bowling>golfing

Never againnn <3

That song’s a kick ass.

• CuTeMuSic

my mom just bought me a smiley face balloon. awkward…

TEAMNOBODY HAS LEFT THE BUILDING

fml

Firework said:
    wut ._.
    uh yeah lol

(yea ima lil late I was cooking something)

omg tn :(

aw
    maybe I should change my username to teamfireworkstan

I’m off to bed guys, bye (:

“he’d never acted before.. He’s better than you’d think”

huh?

I remember that song
    Kelly Clarkson!

aw
    maybe I should change my username to teamfireworkstan

lol creepy TBH ._.

is this dead yet?

Why do ppl love Nick? Cuz he’s going to emerge. He’s a chrysalis, diamond in the rough. He went away to grow, to develop, to build on his own abilities and talents, to learn from mistakes. He knew JoBros tinge had gone, so he flies under the radar for a couple years, learns a marketable skill (production/engineering), watches as Beiber succumbs to the next new teen nothing, then he’ll pop back on the scene in a meaningful, mature way.

• Firework

“he’d never acted before.. He’s better than you’d think”

huh?

his acting on csi

May 8, 2011 @ 07:09 pm
    SubwayToVenus said:
    I’m off to bed guys, bye (:
    nighty night. ;)

SubwayToVenus said:
    I’m off to bed guys, bye (:

Bye *waves*

milenator said:
    w said:

this

also the same kid who called his fan a bitch at a concert for throwing roses at him and the same kid who got kicked off an airplane over his diva ways. LOL! I love how u Beliebers uses old deeds to cover up all of Justin’s wrong deeds even when the proof is right there in front ur face. Some of my friends tried to meet him one time and said he was kind of snotty to him. So just face it beliebers. He’s a brat and thinks he’s all that and then some

Night Caroline!

night subwaytovenus <3

Firework said:
    aw
    maybe I should change my username to teamfireworkstan

lol creepy TBH ._.

LAWL
    it would be pointless though cause u guys might end your bond or w/e

aah fuck.
    I hate sunday nights ahaha

I remember that song
    Kelly Clarkson!

Love it! Its amazing!

~~

People makeup the stupidest shit on celebrities and others will say random things to push others down
    Sorry for not believing everything I read -shrugs-

May 8, 2011 @ 06:15 pm
    milenator said:
    We should report the spammer^^^

Do they get paid for that?

its not helping this site

I believe this.

Sorry for not believing everything I read -shrugs-

2:35

disco will be forever in denial. w/e

w said:

this

CuTeMuSic said:

that very.. immature.. *sigh* i’m losing respect.. wait a minute? is this true?

Sorry for not believing everything I read -shrugs-

Dude there’s a video of her saying that.

• SubwayToVenus

Old habits dieeeeee hard, old soldiers just fade awaaaaaaay

May 8, 2011 @ 06:22 pm
    milenator said:

Its so dumb how people not on oceanup don’t think Jelena is all for publicity
    makes me RME
    and I’m not a fan of either one of them
    —————————–

I don’t think it’s for publicity, you don’t fly all the way to India or w/e he was just for publicity, I think she’s genuinely smitten by him and I think she needs to dump him asap. She’s SO MUCH BETTER than him.

May 8, 2011 @ 06:20 pm
    xdolshhex said:
    Here’s the video

FF 2:35
    TY.

Even if disco sees the video shes still gonna deny it. rme
    ~~~

I didnt say I wouldnt believe it
    It honestly doesnt surprise me he would do that
    I just like facts and proof. my godd. ahaha

Sorry for not believing everything I read -shrugs-

He seems to be a brat anyway, I cannot get why Selena is even dating that guy.
    He seems like an idiot, does he even have friends?

disco will be forever in denial. w/e

ohmygod.
    stop.

Cocky, brat, arrogant, does not deserve all he has.

@disco watch the video

WHY JUSTIN WHY? A

• Disco.Is.Dead

He seems to be a brat anyway, I cannot get why Selena is even dating that guy.
    He seems like an idiot, does he even have friends?

Ask Selena or hsi fans -srugs-
    and, yeah. he has friends. rme haha

of course Disco would deny
    shes a belieber (a bieber stan)

Justin Bieber should be hanged.

May 8, 2011 @ 06:23 pm
    Disco.Is.Dead said:

Sorry for not believing everything I read -shrugs-
    Are you freaking kidding me? This PROFESSIONAL ACTRESS said it herself. She has no readon to lie. I can’t even…

Marg is beautiful.

@disco watch the video

I did

WHY JUSTIN WHY? A

Lmao.

• xdolshhex

Justin Bieber should be hanged.

Whoa whoa whoa, I don’t think so.

• joejonasloveeeee1099

um all young kids do. he barely turned 16, not all guys are like nick j.

oejonasloveeeee1099 said:
    If this article is true i’m guessing he was just playing around.
    which 16 year old isn’t like that?

oh please don’t try the ‘all teenagers act like that’ excuse’. That excuse died in 2008

• TRUTHSPEAKER

May 8, 2011 @ 05:01 pm
    joejonasloveeeee1099 said:
    If this article is true i’m guessing he was just playing around.
    which 16 year old isn’t like that?
    pfff~ even thou he’s playing around is it good or nice to punch someone’s cake?? maybe he’s not a brat..but he’s on the PROCESS of being a brat..im his fan too but he’s way too unrespectful.. and try to watch videos about him nagging fans, pushing photographers, and he even hit his own CD out of a PARENT’S hands..where is his so called “respect”?? dont be blinded because of his face..be sure to look through his atittudes too.

• joejonasloveeeee1099

If this article is true i’m guessing he was just playing around.
    which 16 year old isn’t like that?

I did

Your thoughts?

of course Disco would deny
    shes a belieber (a bieber stan)

for.the.last.time
    I am not denying ittt
    He may have done those things, he may have not

Cocky, brat, arrogant, does not deserve all he has
    R u sure bout that?

May 8, 2011 @ 06:15 pm
    milenator said:
    We should report the spammer^^^

Do they get paid for that?

its not helping this site

Huh..? I know it doesn’t. I was just asking….nevermind.

• Lilly

LOL not surprised

._. ._. ._.

I used to like Justin but after seeing this interview I hate him. I’m selling all the CDs I have and ripping the posters. Fucking asshole.

oh 2 carolines….-changes name-

May 8, 2011 @ 06:27 pm

Justin Bieber should be hanged.

Omg that’s a little too much…

• jazzie

Just let Jackie be you arnt gonna change her mind.

bye subway

(replying to this) – May 8, 2011 @ 06:25 pm

Right just a cocky arrogant little brat

(Y)

LAWL
    it would be pointless though cause u guys might end your bond or w/e

:'( :o

eh, eh. (nothing else I can say) …

Whether this is true or not, it doesn’t take away from all the other accounts of him people called a brat, asshole, jerk, etc by other people.

(replying to this) – May 8, 2011 @ 06:29 pm
    milenator said:
    okay Im emailing OU

Please do.

i support disco.. -hide behind the couch-

Your thoughts?
    ~~

I dont really care ahaha
    I dont feel like that woman should have been saying that
    but, mostly … I would have loved to see peoples reactions when and if he punched a cake ahaha

for.the.last.time
    I am not denying ittt
    He may have done those things, he may have not

HE DID DO THOSE THINGS. DON’T SAY ‘HE MAY HAVE NOT’. THATS DENIAL.

Cocky, brat, arrogant, does not deserve all he has

He would be the type of guy I would bash if he went to school with me.

• Smooth

Bieber does seem kind of cocky an arrogant at times…

May 8, 2011 @ 06:30 pm
    May 8, 2011 @ 06:27 pm

Justin Bieber should be hanged.
    Am I a bad person if I laughed at this?

• iLOLed

Bieber stans are funny. DENIAL WRITTEN ALL OVER YA’LL

• Disco.Is.Dead

eh, eh. (nothing else I can say) …

cherry cherry, boom boom

May 8, 2011 @ 06:29 pm

We know you’re not a belieber lmao

(replying to this) – May 8, 2011 @ 06:29 pm
    milenator said:
    okay Im emailing OU

Please do.

emailed
    these spammers are annoying

• Disco.Is.Dead

HE DID DO THOSE THINGS. DON’T SAY ‘HE MAY HAVE NOT’. THATS DENIAL.
    ~~

oh, so you were there. okay.
    rme. CALM DOWN.

May 8, 2011 @ 06:31 pm
    i support disco.. -hide behind the couch-

lies

• Disco.Is.Dead

thank you jazz and cute.music

May 8, 2011 @ 06:30 pm
    May 8, 2011 @ 06:27 pm

Justin Bieber should be hanged.
    Am I a bad person if I laughed at this?

err you werent the only one..
    *looks around*

oh, so you were there. okay.
    rme. CALM DOWN.

THE FREAKIN’ WOMAN SAID IT HERSELF.

i don’t like justin that much anymore but…-hide behind the couch-
    i’m still going to listen to his music

for.the.last.time
    I am not denying ittt
    He may have done those things, he may have not

Why would she lie?

May 8, 2011 @ 06:29 pm

• Smooth

HE DID DO THOSE THINGS. DON’T SAY ‘HE MAY HAVE NOT’. THATS DENIAL.
    CALM DOWN. Just let Jackie be, spazzing will not change anything.

WHY WOULD MARG HELENBERGER LIE???? DUMBASS BELIEBERS IN DENIAL

I like you Disco I understand you love him and all
    but I just dont like the person you stan

I still listen to his music but I don’t buy it lol I just download it…

i don’t like justin that much anymore but…-hide behind the couch-
    i’m still going to listen to his music

It’s okay

• milenator

Maybe I was stupid for telling you goodbye
    Maybe I was wrong for tryin’ to pick a fight
    I know that I’ve got issues
    But you’re pretty messed up too
    Either way, I found out I’m nothing without you

aah fuck.
    I hate sunday nights ahaha

Me too! Almost summer though!

whats the best taylor swift lyric ever, in your opinion

school tommorow.. *sigh*

whats the best taylor swift lyric ever, in your opinion

KDJFBEVNMDS,F

I cant even pick. I have like, 5 sheets of paper with my favourite lyrics of hers on it at school rofl

whats the best taylor swift lyric ever, in your opinion

“Say you’re sorry, that face of an angel
    Comes out just when you need it to”

May 8, 2011 @ 06:33 pm

May 8, 2011 @ 06:31 pm
    i support disco.. -hide behind the couch-

lies

truth

May 8, 2011 @ 06:34 pm

WHY WOULD MARG HELENBERGER LIE???? DUMBASS BELIEBERS IN DENIAL

SHES OBVIOUSLY TRYING TO RUIN JUSTIN’S REP!!!!!111 SHE’S AN EVIL WOMAN OUT TO GET HIM!!!!!

lol

Stop attacking Jackie, jesus. lol

Let the people in denial stay there. More reality for the rest of us.

May 8, 2011 @ 06:35 pm
    Smooth said:

Stop attacking Jackie, Jesus.

No, shes a dumbass belieber in denial. She deserves to be attacked.

• Disco.Is.Dead

THE FREAKIN’ WOMAN SAID IT HERSELF.

Okay.
    freakin’ woman say things all the time
    Im not calling her a liar or him not a brat. thats not what im trying to say. Im just saying, theres no actual proof and people need to calm downn

i’m still a bieber fan…

• milenator

uh if your saying she was on CSI she was never on CSI, and 14, people are immature at 14 I know cause if your older and you see freshmen from your pov they’re immature
    16 that’s when its time for kids to start growing up

I like you Disco I understand you love him and all
    but I just dont like the person you stan
    ~~

Is it weird that I read that in kanye wests voice?
    roflrofl

• jazzie

Cheeus, *Chris crocker voice* LEAVE JACKIE ALONE

Okay.
    freakin’ woman say things all the time

Yeah you are calling her a liar because you keep saying theres no actual proof. You can’t have a video of every little thing he does to believe it.

Cheeus, *Chris crocker voice* LEAVE JACKIE ALONE
    ~~~

rofl. Its okay jazz and david ahah

Let the people in denial stay there. More reality for the rest of us.
    ———————–

Touché

-eats pizza-

May 8, 2011 @ 06:37 pm
    i’m still a bieber fan.

wtf? you’re contradicting yourself, you typed that you lost respect for justin, or were you just kidding?

Wow. So sad.

Cheeus, *Chris crocker voice* LEAVE JACKIE ALONE

Jackie ..Chan?
    loljk

This post is crazy.

baby, baby, baby oh..
    baby, baby, baby noo…

• Voice of reason

Hmm

~~

I am not calling her a liar. my god. I like her.
    obviously. but people are going insane over nothinggg.

• Smooth

No, shes a dumbass belieber in denial. She deserves to be attacked.
    Just because she likes Bieber doesn’t make her a dumbass. She has a right to like whoever she wants.

• SubwayToVenus

Guys, relax, we ALL think Justin Bieber is a cocky brat, well some of his stans, don’t, let them be, free country here.

——————

Beliebers have issues, bro. Get used to their little “contradictions”….

Let the people in denial stay there. More reality for the rest of us.
    ———————–

Touché
    ;)

-eats pizza-

omnomn.
    share. ahaha

Never say never dvd leak

May 8, 2011 @ 06:39 pm

-eats pizza-

Lmao.

• Disco.Is.Dead

No, shes a dumbass belieber in denial. She deserves to be attacked.
    ~~~

Are you kidding or just rude ?
    -sigh-

• Disco.Is.Dead

Beliebers have issues, bro. Get used to their little “contradictions”….

-cough fuck stereotypes cough-

• SpanishLullaby

Jackie, I am so sorry for you.

May 8, 2011 @ 06:39 pm
    -eats pizza-
    y not popcorn?

• xdolshhex

Let’s take a ride on disco’ stick

Im not saying just because shes a belieber that shes a dumbass. Her being in denial makes her a dumbass!!! LEARN TO READ.

• Smooth

I KNOW YOU LOVE BIEBER. I KNOW YOU CARE. WHEN BIEBER SHOUTS, Y’ALL BE THEREEEE.

-eats pizza-

-drinks soda-

• WakaWakaEhEh

I would say this is shit, but they have video of her actually saying that.

????????????????
    have some cheap things …

nike shoes , fashon clothes ; brand handbags , wallet …

If you think our web site is good , you can put this web site to book marks or ot her places , easy to find

http://www.okeynice.com/ (women clothings)

He’s and idiot.

ay 8, 2011 @ 06:42 pm
    Disco.Is.Dead said:
    Beliebers have issues, bro. Get used to their little “contradictions”….

-cough fuck stereotypes cough-
    lol thats not a stereotype btw…

y not popcorn?

NO POPCORN IN MY HOUSE sorry caps

May 8, 2011 @ 06:37 pm
    i’m still a bieber fan.

i lost just a little respect… chill. he’s just a person. he makes mistake and learn from it

milenator said:

16 that’s when its time for kids to start growing up
    ==
    u missed the whole concept of the comment

• jazzie

Hop off Jackies disco stick ;P

shes not lying

if she was why is she said
    “I shouldn’t be saying this,”

she couldve said MORE but least it was enough for the crazy bieber fans not to be angry at her

Another summer day, has come and gone away

May 8, 2011 @ 06:42 pm
    Smooth said:
    I KNOW YOU LOVE BIEBER. I KNOW YOU CARE. WHEN BIEBER SHOUTS, Y’ALL BE THEREEEE.
    stop..

• jazzie

Jackie ..Chan?

zomg gurl you know me so well soulm8tes 4 lyfeeeeee! xD

• Smooth

I can obviously read. And she’s not in denial. You guys are basically saying that she shouldn’t like Bieber and attacking her. And stop being a rude asshole -.-

No we are not. I don’t care if she likes bieber but she needs to be realistic. SHE KEEP IMPLYING THAT THE WOMAN IS LYING BY SAYING THERE IS NO PROOF.

——————

Beliebers have issues, bro. Get used to their little “contradictions”….
    i can see that you care.. -_-

May 8, 2011 @ 06:43 pm

May 8, 2011 @ 06:37 pm
    i’m still a bieber fan.

lmao so punching a cake is making a mistake?, lol.

SubwayToVenus said:
    Another summer day, has come and gone away
    But it’s spring stop telling lies.

Beliebers are the most bi-polar stans to date

zomg gurl you know me so well soulm8tes 4 lyfeeeeee! xD

yeeeeeee
    JACKIE CHAN FTW

• SubwayToVenus

I’m just too far, from where you are, I wanna come home
    That song is so Niley :( it’s not because I’m a niley stan or anything, I just really really miss 2007, 2008 and 2009, 2010 was shitty and 2011 is being relly shitty for me too.

• Voice of reason

UGH.
    People please… users can like whomever they please, as long as they don’t shove said celebrity down others throats and.. let the record show that Jackie has not done so.

So, yes I get that you all don’t like who she stans but, that’s irrelevant. Leave her be.

May 8, 2011 @ 06:42 pm
    Smooth said:

I KNOW YOU LOVE BIEBER. I KNOW YOU CARE. WHEN BIEBER SHOUTS, Y’ALL BE THEREEEE

<3 <3 <33

May 8, 2011 @ 06:45 pm
    Smooth said:

Let it go, no one is fighting about it anymore except for you two idiots.

• Disco.Is.Dead

lol thats not a stereotype btw…

Your generalizing all of one group
    not all beliebers are like t hat.

Another summer day, has come and gone away
    But it’s spring stop telling lies.

It’s just a song girl

May 8, 2011 @ 06:46 pm
    Beliebers are the most bi-polar stans to date
    (Y)

• Voice of reason

– In Paris and Rome, but I want to go home. Let me go home, I’m just too far from where you are. Let me go home.

• w

I’m tired of teen heartthrobs…

• Smooth

Let it go, no one is fighting about it anymore except for you two idiots.
    That my friend, is false. People are still fighting about it.

Ok I’m done fighting smooth and disco.

• Disco.Is.Dead

Jackie, I am so sorry for you.

rofl. its fine
    I would usually care but im just here eating chocolate chips. trololol

It’s just a song girl

I know, I just kid.

Beliebers suck!

~~~

IM NOT CALLING HER A LIAR.
    please stop

May 8, 2011 @ 06:47 pm
    Disco.Is.Dead said:
    lol thats not a stereotype btw…

Your generalizing all of one group
    not all beliebers are like t hat.

i wasn’t the anon that was talking to you.

• SubwayToVenus

I’m trying to keep my cool, I know it shows, I’m staring at my feet, my cheeks are turning red, I’m searching for the words, inside my head, cause I’m feeling nervous, traying to be so perfect, cause I know you’re worth it, you’re worth it

May 8, 2011 @ 06:46 pm

Beliebers are the most bi-polar stans to date

LMAO True

• jazzie

yeeeeeee
    JACKIE CHAN FTW

Jackie Chan stans! Jackie Chan kick ass

• Disco.Is.Dead

Ok I’m done fighting smooth and disco.

kgvdamfa thank youuu

cierto

Not surprised.

• Smooth

There should be section on OU for adele and florence + the machine. JS.

• Voice of reason

BIJOUX!?

It’s just a song girl

He’s a guy.

rofl. its fine
    I would usually care but im just here eating chocolate chips. trololol

Hahaha, thats so awesome. I’m making me a pizza.

oice of reason said:

UGH.

———————-

lol

• w

Hi Mary…bye Mary ;)

yeeeeeee
    JACKIE CHAN FTW
    ~~

for before… never ever ever call me jackie chan.

• Voice of reason

There should be section on OU for adele and florence + the machine. JS.

I have a long list…

May 8, 2011 @ 06:45 pm

May 8, 2011 @ 06:43 pm

May 8, 2011 @ 06:37 pm
    i’m still a bieber fan.

lmao so punching a cake is making a mistake?, lol.

well more like an immature behavior.. and maybe now he realize that he shouldn’t be acting that way.

I’m bored, I need new music….

• SpanishLullaby

There should be section on OU for adele and florence + the machine. JS.

They’re amazing.

Beliebers hate when he has a girlfriend but then he dumps her and gets a new one then they think he looked cute with the old girl and hate the new one. WTF

• Voice of reason

w said:
    Hi Mary…bye Mary ;)

…Gurl no.

• Disco.Is.Dead

i wasn’t the anon that was talking to you.

okay ? hahah

• SpanishLullaby

David, I see you’re back to your first icon I think?

May 8, 2011 @ 06:51 pm

Jonas fans do the same too.

Not all beliebers.

May 8, 2011 @ 06:50 pm
    May 8, 2011 @ 06:45 pm

May 8, 2011 @ 06:43 pm

May 8, 2011 @ 06:37 pm
    i’m still a bieber fan.

lmao so punching a cake is making a mistake?, lol.

hopefully.

• xdolshhex

for before… never ever ever call me jackie chan.

I’m not calling you Jackie Chan, I’m calling him Jackie Chan

o.o

I’m tired of teen heartthrobs…

What about Nick?

He’s a guy.

*tranny

• SubwayToVenus

Sorry guys I am bored, so that’s why I’m quoting random songs

Yeah i know right

I’m not calling you Jackie Chan, I’m calling him Jackie Chan

I mean for when jazzie said my name, and you said jackie…chan
    ahaha

• Voice of reason

Ugh, I now crave Buble. Thanks a bunch Venus.
    ;P

• Smooth

David, I see you’re back to your first icon I think?
    I found it an decided to put it as my icon.

SubwayToVenus said:

niley song

• Smooth

Ugh, I now crave Buble. Thanks a bunch Venus.
    ;P
    I like bubble tea.

I’m tired of teen heartthrobs…

What about Nick?

He’s boring..

• CuTeMuSic

FYI, i’m in love with Jelena even though its just Publicity and i don’t hate jasmine V.. so not all belieber fan are like that.

*points at Nick J*

I mean for when jazzie said my name, and you said jackie…chan
    ahaha

Yeah but still I was talking about him lol

I’m tired of teen heartthrobs…

What about Nick?

He’s boring..

So?

Denise follows Demi, Ashley and Samantha but doesn’t follow Miley or Selena.. Rude

Excuses. ^

stop spamming

Ya i live in Ontario an hour away from stratford, I’ve heard people say the same thing.

lmao fans are in denial…

I’m a fan and I know that he’s a jerk.

• CuTeMuSic

i’m not suprised but still love him

May 8, 2011 @ 06:03 pm

ia.

• xdolshhex

He put his fist through a cake?
    WTF

May 8, 2011 @ 06:08 pm
    Disco.Is.Dead said:

this is false
    rofl

no there’s a video of her saying that apparently.

Stratford is in Ontario.. Unless you mean you live in Ontario AND live an hour away from Stratford.

Anyways, same here. I live about a half hour to a hour away and have heard shit about him from people I know and friends of friends.

• jazzie

Ugh OU should really check out the spamming when you upload a new icon thats not a gif

I think we established his bratty and cocky ways days ago. Fans are gonna kiss his ass regardless because of his ‘so-called’ good looks

*points at Nick J*

mte hehe

Why do people think “Jelena” is cute? I find it awkward.

I downloaded NSN!

• Smooth

Why does everyone love Nick?

*points at Nick J*

still. not true.

• Voice of reason

Alright, I’m off.

Why do people think “Jelena” is cute? I find it awkward.

I used to find it cute but now I dont…

niley song

Sounds more like Jemi song.

• Voice of reason

Bijoux you’re on my list…
    Just watcho self.