Obama Consoles Bieber Ignored Fan Girl

rgegegjj
jjkm

Payton Wall, 14, who lost her father in attack on World Trade Center Tweeted Justin Bieber: ‘Hey! I have an awful life story and without your music I don’t know if I could have survived. Do you think I could send you a letter?’

When Justin didn’t respond, she sent a letter to President Barack Obama. The White House responded the very next day & invited her to join the president at yesterday’s ceremony at ground zero, reports NY Mag.

Obama told her that he knows Justin. Bieber just Tweeted: ‘I think you’re wrong. pretty sure President @BarackObama will keep this promise.’ The purple ticket details HERE!

Sadly Bieber is relevant.
    But asshole? Absolutely.

Eh he won’t be for long. I’m just a bit early. Guess I have to get my practice on saying it in before he does become irrelevant.

• rimiley

he is such a stupid pampered boy
    I hate him

this is ridiculous. of course i feel for the girl losing her father, but she sent ONE tweet to him. he has over 9 million followers. he gets millions of tweets per second. so BIG SHOCK he didn’t reply. people who tweet him thousands of times a day don’t get a reply. i’m james maslow’s biggest fan, yet, i don’t write the president when he doesn’t reply to one of my tweets. i just don’t think this is a huge enough deal for the president to do this.

95832392 of his fans dont get replied too
    shes the only one to have contacted the US president O.O

okay lol

I’m gonna call obama.

Now every girl is gonna contact obama so that they can meet Justin.

fodijsksfa
    I WANT A PURPLE TICKET
    -dies-

It’s funny how many people try to get noticed by their favourite by writting a sad srory. EVERYONE has a sad story. It irritates me to death how upset they are when they don’t get an answer… Famous people have a life too.

WOW

im sick of him and his acts nowadays !
    where are your manners kido ? what happened to the justin in that movie of your huh ?
    fake fame whore

Disco.Is.Dead said:

fodijsksfa
    I WANT A PURPLE TICKET
    -dies-
    I would want that but you don’t get to meet Justin so I don’t want it.

• Snookiismybitch

Rofl, Is the purple ticket gonna be the next golden ticket?

AGF

May 12, 2011 @ 01:14 pm

im sick of him and his acts nowadays !
    fake fame whore
    That movie was shot 8 months ago. Things change.

• Disco.Is.Dead

dont get me wrong.. I feel awful for her
    but .. Im not waving my sad life story around to try to get attention from a celebrity …

Purple ticket is lame. You don’t even get to meet Justin if you get it. You just get merchandise.

believe it or not he IS losing fans you know
    still big but shrinking just like his morals

• Disco.Is.Dead

I would want that but you don’t get to meet Justin so I don’t want it.
    ~~~

I would much rather meet him. i would be dead
    but still… Something singed by him and a shirt… I have two shirts already but… third ones a charm? ahaha

I personally think justins gonna snap out of it
    I think hes going to do someone like, provably bad and change his ways IMO

im sick of him and his acts nowadays !
    fake fame whore
    That movie was shot 8 months ago. Things change.

He’s always been a cocky jerk. He just isn’t hiding it anymore.

I personally think justins gonna snap out of it
    I think hes going to do someone like, provably bad and change his ways IMO

Disco.Is.Dead said:

I personally think justins gonna snap out of it
    I think hes going to do someone like, provably bad and change his ways IMO
    “I think hes going to do someone like, provably bad”

whats that mean

• AcidPinkLemonade

I don’t think contacting the president was necessary.
    A lot of fans want to meet him and probably never will.

24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lkyi5hnrVk1qcfyw0o1_500.gif

• ceeeral

my thoughts exactly..

This post is basically dead. If you have to copy and paste EVERY comment into google translate then you might as well not post.

are you kidding me ? demi talks to her fans alot and thanks them everyday

demi a little crazy xD

May 12, 2011 @ 02:00 pm
    what the fuck are you guys saying ?
    ———————————
    Ik ben niet het soort meisje dat moet ruw worden interupting op een witte sluier gelegenheid!

are you kidding me ? demi talks to her fans alot and thanks them everyday
    ——————–
    she’s praising them for praising her.

okay everyone needs to shut up. i know this girl and her family-they’re my neighbors. she did nothing wrong and was certainly NOT looking for attention. meeting bieber is a side-note to her story, thanking him for getting her through difficult times. I’m sure thousands of other people share a similar story so who are you to judge and criticize?

• Ranii

Niet je niet stoppen met liegen.
    ———————–
    Ik lieg niet.
    Onderschat ‘le Heigl’ niet!

May 12, 2011 @ 02:05 pm
    dutch woman said:

haha die vertalers falen echt zoooo zwaar éh.

—————————————
    Het is niet vertaler! Ik ben een Nederlandse Nederlands Nederlands vrouw !!!!
    ———————–
    ja, tis waar en ik ben Katherine Heigl ;)
    —————————
    Niet je niet stoppen met liegen.

k lieg niet.
    Onderschat ‘le Heigl’ niet!
    ————————-
    Ja je bent Ik zie het mooie leugenaar

k lieg niet.
    Onderschat ‘le Heigl’ niet!
    ————————-
    Ja je bent Ik zie het mooie leugenaar
    ———————
    Jou barslecht nederlands zorgt ervoor dat ik weet dat je niet nedrlandstalig bent ;)

is it dead

lieg niet.
    Onderschat ‘le Heigl’ niet!
    ————————-
    Ja je bent Ik zie het mooie leugenaar
    ———————
    ————————
    Haha Had ik maar een wagen te zetten u weinig mooie leugenaar!

Hahah Ranii ^_^
    Ben door denk ik, of in een andere post.

TEEHEE! I WON!!!

• jazzie

You just cannot deny theres a spark in between us~

ay 12, 2011 @ 02:12 pm
    ADarkLandIsSome… said:
    Hahah Ranii ^_^
    Ben door denk ik, of in een andere post.
    ————————————
    Haha i cant believe it! Ik heb Ik heb Ik heb Ik heb!

ay 12, 2011 @ 02:13 pm
    jazzie said:
    You just cannot deny theres a spark in between us~
    ————————–
    niet meer voorkomt dan en dank!

May 12, 2011 @ 02:08 pm

is it dead

• jazzie

i downloaded photoshop and edited a ton photos got no notes D: oh well it was fun :D I love tumblr

you can post tumblr links now? O.o
    -testing-

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

Jazzie, come to Selly’s post.

TUMBLR LINKS ARE BACK
    aifjedcsamfs

Wow, now he rejects his fans? Justin needs to get her act together ad stop thinking that her shit don’t stank

you can post tumblr links now? O.o
    -testing-
    how did you know?

how did you know?
    ~~

because an anon posted a link
    ahaha

are you kidding me ? demi talks to her fans alot and thanks them everyday
    She only does that for attention.

yeah I bet when Justin does things for his fans it aint for attention , right? Bitch site yo ass down. You just mad because Demi’s bigger than she’s ever been while brats like this are losing their 15 mins of fame

• bleach

4 FOR YOU OBAMA, YOU GO OBAMA!

Where did I say anything about Bieber you dumbass. And demi is irrelevant.

bieber sucks
    the end

“Hey! I have an awful life story and without your music I don’t know if I could have survived”

His music???

theres better worthy music than his crap *sign* tweens

• jazzie

aww dang it died when i came on D: im bored

• Lilly

LOL his tweet doesn’t make any sense, is he trying to console the girl that Obama console cause he didn’t reply?

are you kidding me ? demi talks to her fans alot and thanks them everyday
    She only does that for attention.

taylor hasn’t changed, but it’s pretty obvious that miley changed.

good or bad way

jazzie said:

aww dang i died when i came on D: im bored
    nah its been dead for a while

• jilti

Why OU come back on hating Bieber?
    it had changed lately

May 12, 2011 @ 02:02 pm
    dutch woman said:

haha die vertalers falen echt zoooo zwaar éh.

—————————————
    Het is niet vertaler! Ik ben een Nederlandse Nederlands Nederlands vrouw !!!!
    ———————–
    ja, tis waar en ik ben Katherine Heigl ;)
    ————————–
    Niet je niet stoppen met liegen.

• jilti

someone didn’t reply to my tweet so i just tell obama >.>

———————-
    LMAO, THIS!

• JoeHoe15

My father(in neon green vest) tried to get an autograph from Justin Bieber for my sister. But take a look on what he did. He tapped my father’s hand and the cd fell on the floor. Nobody from his crew helped him. Not even an apology from Justin Bieber himself.

Where are your manners now kiddo? i know you’re sick but you could’ve at least said sorry you are not signing anything.

How could you do that to my father.

IKR. :\
    I’m so very disppointed with him.
    And for sure, a lot of Filipino feels the same way after what he did!

justin needs an ass kick!

• xGottaLoveOU?

If this is true, then that was pretty rood and douchy.

i have a SAD sorry but i am NOT going to write to abama so i could meet miley selena and bobby edner and BIG TIME RUSH

• Britini95

I think this girl is overreacting. I understand that the loss of her father had to be difficult and it is amazing that Justin’s music helped her through it all, but he has about 9 million followers and gets an unbelievable amount of Tweets in a day. Why did she take such offense? You can’t expect for him to respind to every tweet, especially when you did try very much. I’m sure he has a fanclub where you can send him emials and an adress for fan letters. I think she was being sensitive and overreacted just a tad. I’m sure Justin didn’t try to ignore he. It’s just that he has So many fans and he must be difficult to reply to them all. She must be VERY young if she does not understand this. At least she get to go to that ceremony, that probably helped give her a peace of mind about her father’s passing.

of course i feel bad for her.. but i mean.. just has 9 mill + followers.. do you know how many people twee him in one day… how do you expect him to see a tweet JUST from hers..

• Britini95

May 12, 2011 @ 02:03 pm

are you kidding me ? demi talks to her fans alot and thanks them everyday
    ——————–
    she’s praising them for praising her.
    I love me some Demi, but what you said is the truth. She always retweets them sayung “Demi, you keep me strong!” or “I think its great that Demi..” I guess she’s trying to show her love and the love her fans have for her, but at times it seems its more about her. I don’t think she’s full of herself though, or at least I don’t want to believe it ;)

• Britini95

May 12, 2011 @ 06:09 pm
    Miley- Demi -Da… said:

MTE.

Beliebers are just too obsessed. It’s not even worth all this for a freakin kid who doesn’t even know u exists and could care less about u!

• Lilly

Does anyone think Bieber would have response if the girl actually sent the letter before Obama got involved?

huh….. i dont get justin’s tweet

How could you do that to my father.

Who cares about this irrelevant asshole.

Huh? Sharoooon…I’m so cunfused. :S

wait but why would she get upset if he didn’t tweet her back? i’ve never used twitter so i don’t know what the website is like, but isn’t it possible that he gets millions of tweets a day and can’t even see most of them?

He gets thousands of tweets per second.

Who cares about this irrelevant asshole.
    Sadly Bieber is relevant.
    But asshole? Absolutely.

i wonder what obama thinking

Ok?

• Snookiismybitch

I think this girl is taking it a tad to far, We understand what justin did to your father, But really do you honestly think he’s just gonna see the video and send you an autograph? I know what Justin did is disrespectful but posting it on youtube for people to feel sorry for her is just a bit sad.

Huh

Once fame changes you you can’t go back to your old self.

• blabla

uhm she is TWEETING him, does she know how many people tweet him a day? he can’t read them all!

whats that mean
    ~~

well.. most of the”bad” things hes done now arnt very like, bad nor have proof …

• Disco.Is.Dead

Once fame changes you you can’t go back to your old self.
    ~~~

uhh. not true ahaha

I hope Justin punches a pap

• ANON!

Selena changed him.. He started acting like a douche when he started dating her.

BIEBER SUCKS! STUPID LESBIAN

Taylor swift is the only celeb who didnt get changed by fame. and maybe a bit of Miley and Demi.

~~~

miley and demi have
    ahaha

• ceeeral

taylor hasn’t changed, but it’s pretty obvious that miley changed.

hh. not true ahaha
    Name some celebs that did

lol taylor ??????! you dont know that

Taylor swift puts on a front. Shes not so sweet and innocent like you think.

Name some celebs that did
    ~~

well, youll never fully be back to your old life style.. you will always have that fame surrounding you
    but you always have you inside. it just takes the courage to look down and find it. a lot of celebrities have done so

hh. not true ahaha
    Name some celebs that did

Demi Lovato … she changed and then got right back on track

May 12, 2011 @ 01:25 pm
    Disco.Is.Dead said:
    ~~~

miley and demi have
    ahaha
    ————————
    GURL PLEASE. I KNOW IT. DEMI CUTTED BUT SHE IS AMAZING NOW. MILEY IS SO SWEET! SHE DID NUDE PICS BUT WAS IMMATURE AT THE TIME AND IS NOW AMAZING! SELENA GOMEZ IS LIKE A ROCK WHO DOESNT DO ANYTHING.

Taylor swift puts on a front. Shes not so sweet and innocent like you think

word

Well, Actually Selena gomez is a fame whore. So its all good!

osama?

• Disco.Is.Dead

Taylor swift puts on a front. Shes not so sweet and innocent like you think.
    ~~~

Yes she is… shes sweet
    defs not fully innocent though

• DemiForPresident

He is rude.

• ANON!

@ANON your sooo sweet! Disco doesnt understand me BUT YOU DO! were on in the same! XO LUVV U! TEEHEE!

Nope. She didn’t.

~~

turn caps lock off. hahaha
    but yeah… they both have gotten a lot better but they have changed a whole heck of a lot

asswhole

Disco.Is.Dead said:
    ~~

turn caps lock off. hahaha
    ——————————-
    okay! <3 u disco!!!

• Ranii

JUSTINS MANAGERS ARE MILKING THE SHIT OUT OF JUSTIN!

asswhole
    YEAH HIS ASS ISNT HALF.

okay! <3 u disco!!!
    ~~~

hahaha.. love you too ;)

May 12, 2011 @ 01:33 pm
    DemiForPresident said:

Cutted?
    ———————————
    HELLo! we cannot have demi as president cause its ILLEGAL. she would turn this world into SONGS about LOVE! Maybe Nick will be president and Miley will be the first lady! XO.

yeah yeah BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH! SHE HAD A BLANKET! we <3 CYRUS
    Lmfao. Put the weed down.

ANON! said:

Which anon?

justin changed selena !
    selena changed justin !
    BOTH are correctt and both are for the worse
    not the better
    whos with me

• MORICETSZ

ou never makes sense. lol
    this si what happened

and about that video that anon posted of him tapping a cd cover or w.e the fuck that was was another story.

bc this post is about some girl who tweeted bieber and she got mad that he never replied -___-

AWEEEE RAN RAN!!!!! GURLLL HAVE I MISSED U!!!!! UR SUCH A LITTLE RAN RAN!!!

May 12, 2011 @ 01:28 pm

hh. not true ahaha
    Name some celebs that did

Demi Lovato … she changed and then got right back on track

HHAHAHA Bullshit she’s still the same bitch.

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

JUSTINS MANAGERS ARE MILKING THE SHIT OUT OF JUSTIN!
    Heyheyhey ^_^
    Why though?

the only celebs that remained humble were Taylor, Selena, Miley and Jonas.

• Ranii

AWEEEE RAN RAN!!!!! GURLLL HAVE I MISSED U!!!!! UR SUCH A LITTLE RAN RAN!!!
    AYEEE, MY BISH DORAAA!

May 12, 2011 @ 01:34 pm
    ADarkLandIsSome… said:
    yeah yeah BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH! SHE HAD A BLANKET! we <3 CYRUS

Lmfao. Put the weed down.
    ———————————
    AHHHHHHHHH !!!!WHAT!!!???????????? WHAT R U SMOKIN TODAY?? ON THE DECK OR PATIO?

Maybe Nick will be president and Miley will be the first lady! XO.

LMAO ! haha imagin that >_<

• Peace’n’Love

Hello whats up?

Crazy ass people tonight. O_o

• Disco.Is.Dead

the only celebs that remained humble were Taylor, Selena, Miley and Jonas.
    ~~~

lol no :/

• Anonymus

May 12, 2011 @ 01:36 pm
    Ranii said:

AWEEEE RAN RAN!!!!! GURLLL HAVE I MISSED U!!!!! UR SUCH A LITTLE RAN RAN!!!
    AYEEE, MY BISH DORAAA!
    ———————————
    AWEE!! ARENT U SUCH A CUTIE! GURL MY BACKPACK IS GETTIN FULL OF AD-VEN-TUR-ES! TEEHEE!

Heyheyhey ^_^
    Why though?
    HEY!
    DIE HEEFT GELIJK 3 KR HETZELFDE ALBUM UITGEBRACHT MAAR GEWOON IN ANDERE VERSIES
    EERST HET GEWONE, DAARNA ACCOUSTIC, DAARNA THE REMIXES. EN DIE FILM ZO OVERDREVEN RECLAME MAKEN DA ZE DOEN. ALLEMAAL VOOR HET GELD.

• Peace’n’Love

the only celebs that remained humble were Taylor, Selena, Miley and Jonas
    **************
    dream on

• DemiForPresident

……..

and by adventures i know you mean
    vodka, condoms, and weed!
    dora dora dora i kno u tooo well ;)

the only celebs that remained humble were Taylor, Selena, Miley and Jonas

you wish

• Peace’n’Love

**************
    are you a niley stan?

• AnonymoUS

AHH! Justin Bieber ES LO QUE SIGNIFICA! TENEMOS QUE LE ATTAK AHORA!? SÍ? Oh, yo incluso no sabe NAYMORE AHH PERO NO QUIERO ESTA COMO SU Niley Y NELENA 2.0! AHH MUNDO ES MUNDO 3 ATTAKING NUESTRO MUNDO!

HEY!
    DIE HEEFT GELIJK 3 KR HETZELFDE ALBUM UITGEBRACHT MAAR GEWOON IN ANDERE VERSIES
    _
    Ja, da’s waar. :/ Ze profiteren nu hij aan de top staat.

the only celebs that remained humble were Taylor, Selena, Miley and Jonas
    hahahahhaha.
    what drug are u on? lol

• ITSSSSDORA!

May 12, 2011 @ 01:39 pm
    and by adventures i know you mean
    vodka, condoms, and weed!
    dora dora dora i kno u tooo well ;)
    ——————————
    AHH YES! now now now now now now! We need to get pickles and carots and make smoothie! Lets invite our friend PEACELOVINHEARTS! SO SO SO SO SO MUCH FUN!

• Peace’n’Love

HEY!
    DIE HEEFT GELIJK 3 KR HETZELFDE ALBUM UITGEBRACHT MAAR GEWOON IN ANDERE VERSIES
    _
    Ja, da’s waar. :/ Ze profiteren nu hij aan de top staat
    ***************
    i comprehend english,what are you saying?

ENGLISH

May 12, 2011 @ 01:39 pm
    Peace’n’Love said:
    **************
    are you a niley stan?
    ———————————
    Sí estoy! es que un problema?

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

i comprehend english,what are you saying?
    __
    We were talking in dutch about Bieber. ;)

LETS SPEAK LANGUAGES? SI??

—————-
    Fun Fun Fun Fun think about Dora, you know what it is!

• dutch woman

@ADARKLANDISSOME.. Oke ik SPREKEN NEDERLANDS!

• Peace’n’Love

May 12, 2011 @ 01:39 pm
    Peace’n’Love said:
    **************
    are you a niley stan?
    ———————————
    Sí estoy! es que un problema?
    ***********
    I’m guessing you said “yes! do you have a problem” sorry I speak english

dutch woman said:

@ADARKLANDISSOME.. Oke ik SPREKEN NEDERLANDS!
    jij nieuw hier?

• ITSSSSDORA!

May 12, 2011 @ 01:42 pm
    —————-
    Fun Fun Fun Fun think about Dora, you know what it is!
    ——————————-
    SI SI! come on baBinos everoyne lets go! COME ON LETS GET TOO IT!I KNOW THAT WE CAN DO IT! WHERE ARE WEGOING? MAKING SMOOTHIES!

• Peace’n’Love

LETS SPEAK LANGUAGES? SI??
    *******

• DITCH WOMAN

Bieber is zo sexy! Ik eet hem dag en nacht en je wilt! kom op everyonen!

Where the map at?

• Peace’n’Love

I
    guys i’m african ,i dont get what your saying

• Ranii

hey Randa weet gy wat ‘everyonen’ wil zeggen? ik nie ze.

May 12, 2011 @ 01:40 pm

the only celebs that remained humble were Taylor, Selena, Miley and Jonas
    hahahahhaha.
    what drug are u on? lol

The realistic drug. Miley, Selena and Jonas are the nicest to fans and most down to earth according to people who work with them and know them.

May 12, 2011 @ 01:44 pm
    dutch woman said:

@ADARKLANDISSOME.. Oke ik SPREKEN NEDERLANDS!
    jij nieuw hier?
    —————————–
    Ja, ik ben! U zo gastvrij thankyou!

im arabic so english only

Peace’n’Love said:

I
    guys i’m african ,i dont get what your saying
    —————-
    African and dutch is alot alike, no?

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

ADARKLANDISSOME.. Oke ik SPREKEN NEDERLANDS!
    __
    oK DAN. Waarom zedde gij zo spastisch?

• ITSSSSDORA!

May 12, 2011 @ 01:46 pm
    Where the map at?
    ————————–
    uHM THE SNOW VALLEY! OH NOOOOOOOOO

• Ranii

can we talk about that ass ?
    we can.
    ehm, its covered in a bikini.

• Peace’n’Love

Peace’n’Love said:

I
    guys i’m african ,i dont get what your saying
    —————-
    African and dutch is alot alike, no?
    ********
    nope in my country we have 224 and more languages

May 12, 2011 @ 01:47 pm
    ADarkLandIsSome… said:
    ADARKLANDISSOME.. Oke ik SPREKEN NEDERLANDS!
    __
    oK DAN. Waarom zedde gij zo spastisch?
    ————————–
    Wat ben je tlakin Bout meneer? u zeggen strooi?

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

hey Randa weet gy wat ‘everyonen’ wil zeggen? ik nie ze.
    Hahah. ik ook niet.

ADarkLandIsSome… said:

ADARKLANDISSOME.. Oke ik SPREKEN NEDERLANDS!
    __
    oK DAN. Waarom zedde gij zo spastisch?
    awel, ik ging ook iets in dienen aard schrijven maar ik wou beleefd blijven.
    sinds da sommige anons hier soms wa gevoelig zijn enal ;)

Miley is so perfect looking. Dayum

uHM THE SNOW VALLEY! OH NOOOOOOOOO
    —————
    Your drunk ass left it there didn’t it? lol
    LOVE YAAAAA xoxox

May 12, 2011 @ 01:50 pm
    ADarkLandIsSome… said:

ADARKLANDISSOME.. Oke ik SPREKEN NEDERLANDS!
    __
    oK DAN. Waarom zedde gij zo spastisch?
    awel, ik ging ook iets in dienen aard schrijven maar ik wou beleefd blijven.
    sinds da sommige anons hier soms wa gevoelig zijn enal ;)
    ————————————-
    May 12, 2011 @ 01:50 pm
    ADarkLandIsSome… said:

ADARKLANDISSOME.. Oke ik SPREKEN NEDERLANDS!
    __
    oK DAN. Waarom zedde gij zo spastisch?
    awel, ik ging ook iets in dienen aard schrijven maar ik wou beleefd blijven.
    sinds da sommige anons hier soms wa gevoelig zijn enal ;)

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

Wat ben je tlakin Bout meneer? u zeggen strooi?
    Wijfie, gij zijt zot.

• Ranii

Wat ben je tlakin Bout meneer? u zeggen strooi?
    —————
    Meneer uw vertaler faalt.
    en nog geen klein beetje! ;)

• ITSSSSDORA!

y 12, 2011 @ 01:50 pm
    uHM THE SNOW VALLEY! OH NOOOOOOOOO
    —————
    Your drunk ass left it there didn’t it? lol
    LOVE YAAAAA xoxox
    —————————-
    OH YES I DID! :( imma go take a pickle shower now!

dutch woman said:

May 12, 2011 @ 01:50 pm
    ADarkLandIsSome… said:

ADARKLANDISSOME.. Oke ik SPREKEN NEDERLANDS!
    __
    oK DAN. Waarom zedde gij zo spastisch?
    awel, ik ging ook iets in dienen aard schrijven maar ik wou beleefd blijven.
    sinds da sommige anons hier soms wa gevoelig zijn enal ;)
    ————————————-
    May 12, 2011 @ 01:50 pm
    ADarkLandIsSome… said:

ADARKLANDISSOME.. Oke ik SPREKEN NEDERLANDS!
    __
    oK DAN. Waarom zedde gij zo spastisch?
    awel, ik ging ook iets in dienen aard schrijven maar ik wou beleefd blijven.
    sinds da sommige anons hier soms wa gevoelig zijn enal ;)

———————————-
    WA DOEDE GY NAAA?

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

awel, ik ging ook iets in dienen aard schrijven maar ik wou beleefd blijven.
    sinds da sommige anons hier soms wa gevoelig zijn enal ;)
    Ik zweert u, die anons zijn gewoon gek vandaag. O_O

• Ranii

OH YES I DID! :( imma go take a pickle shower now!
    —————-
    ENJOY HUN-AY.
    Have fun fun fun fun, Dora!

~~~

people who work for them, especially them will say they arre amazing. they are basically paid for it
    and, some of jonas is nice to their fans, sel hasnt been recently. only miley is. sorry. ahaha

the only celebs that remained humble were Taylor, Selena, Miley and Jonas
    hahahahhaha.
    what drug are u on? lol

avril lavigne too

Ik zweert u, die anons zijn gewoon gek vandaag. O_O
    ——————–
    ja iedreen is weg verzeker.
    omda we nederlands praten ;s

May 12, 2011 @ 01:51 pm
    Ranii said:
    Wat ben je tlakin Bout meneer? u zeggen strooi?
    —————
    Meneer uw vertaler faalt.
    en nog geen klein beetje! ;)
    ——————————-
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH VERTALEN NIET GOED ENOGUHéé AHH

• dutch woman

k swears you who are just crazy anon today. O_O
    ——————–
    yes iedreen gone insured.
    Omda we speak Dutch, s
    ——————————-
    Ontzag, Dat is zo gek van je te zeggen hebt!

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

ja iedreen is weg verzeker.
    omda we nederlands praten ;s
    _
    IK denk het ook.

• Ranii

haha die vertalers falen echt zoooo zwaar éh.

• dutch woman

a iedreen is weg verzeker.
    omda we nederlands praten ;s
    _
    IK denk het ook.
    ———————
    a iedreen is weg verzeker.
    omda we nederlands praten ;s
    _
    I think so too.

what the fuck are you guys saying ?

DEAD POST RIP

• dutch woman

haha die vertalers falen echt zoooo zwaar éh.

—————————————
    Het is niet vertaler! Ik ben een Nederlandse Nederlands Nederlands vrouw !!!!

DEAD POST RIP
    —————-
    Randa and I are responsible for the death of this post. we are incredibly sorry.
    seri-OU-sly.

are you kidding me ? demi talks to her fans alot and thanks them everyday

omg friday the 13 tomorrow :O

dutch woman said:

haha die vertalers falen echt zoooo zwaar éh.

—————————————
    Het is niet vertaler! Ik ben een Nederlandse Nederlands Nederlands vrouw !!!!
    ———————–
    ja, tis waar en ik ben Katherine Heigl ;)

alive?

• Miley- Demi -David A lover

really now? Justin has 9 million followers. I bet he didnt even see the tweet. hmm should I go tweet Obama and tell him that Miley Cyrus doesn’t answer my tweets?????? I think Obama has more important things to worry about.

someone didn’t reply to my tweet so i just tell obama >.>