Joe Jonas Ashley Greene Almost Meetup

jashleyreunion

Joe Jonas just missed ex-gf Ashley Greene while arriving at the vaudeville show Beacher’s Madhouse inside the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel, reports People. Joe showed up around 1 AM, just a few minutes after Ashley left.

He seemed more focused on his friends than the actual show, which he caught the week before. Ashley watched dancing Oompa Loompas, live monkeys, goats and exotic burlesque dancers as rumored boyfriend Chris Evans sat nearby.

Is she really dating Chris though? She was with her ex like two days ago and then she was with Jared like a week ago.

(replying to this) – May 13, 2011 @ 12:10 pm

Nah. Joe really loved Camilla. He obvs didn’t feel the same for Ashley.

Camilla gets around too or at least she did when she was dating Joe.

really than what does that make you cause id love to know?

Sleeping around.

she is more dirty than camilla

• Number1AlyandAJFan

really than what does that make you cause id love to know?

Sleeping around.

actually that makes you a whore. and i wouldnt be surprised if she does that lmao

• SubwayToVenus

Nah. Joe really loved Camilla. He obvs didn’t feel the same for Ashley.

This.
    Joe was head over heels for Camilla, I bet he lost it to her.

This.
    Joe was head over heels for Camilla, I bet he lost it to her.

nah, it was more of a “i can’t believe she likes me!!!” than “true love”. camilla was just his celebrity crush. but wouldn’t be surprised if he lost it to her or amelia.

• SubwayToVenus

k

hoe

• July

Joe really loved Camilla, but she was so bitch…she was cheating on joe w/fernando v.

And Greene is a slut of course, she has hooked up with many guys every week (jared, jackson, evans, brock k, zac….). She did cheat on Joe with kellan L, this story is true

Ashely = slut

PeopleMag reports, Joe Jonas & Ashley Greene Almost Meetup! http://bit.ly/m1hCeP Do YOU want Jashley to reunite?

That’s so not gonna happen. hahahahah

i love how people are calling ashley a whore…… yet no one ever stops and thinks about how all the girls joe has been with.

Joe is a whore too but Joe is a whore who has long serious relationships with the girls he dates and a whore who doesn’t cheat or appears with a new girl every week. .

May 13, 2011 @ 12:57 pm
    They’re both whores. Happy? :D

I bet Joe regrets ever dating Ashley and is asking himself what the hell was I thinking? Damn that neurogasm it clouded his judgement!

Just because Ashley meets someone new or is photographed hanging out with a friend, doesn’t mean she’s sleeping with them. She met Leonardo Dicaprio in a club for 2 seconds and people said they were dating. I feel sorry for her-she can’t even be friends with a guy without people think she’s sleeping around!!

OU no more trashley, please! jashley is over forever

Nah, I think you’ll find that honor belongs to Demi!

Nah, I think you’ll find that honor belongs to Demi!

I’m sure he regrets Demi too, along with Ashley and Taylor and Camilla.

• blabla

and I was thinking they’re gettin back together :(

• Number1AlyandAJFan

there’s nothing sexy about her. being a slut n being sexy are two totally different things and she deff isnt sexy. she doesnt even have a pretty face, sorry but thats just my opinion

boys sure do love her though!

yeah cause shes a slut. if i took nude pictures of myself all the time guys would like me too

She surely is a whore.

——————–

taking nude pics don’t make you a slut

• Number1AlyandAJFan

——————–

taking nude pics don’t make you a slut

really than what does that make you cause id love to know?

Eff yeah I want them back. They were adorable together.
    ______
    you’re crazy? he deserves better than ashley, she is a slut, she used joe

• crazybitch

of course men like her,,she’s ready to be naked anytime..besides she’s not that pretty,,her face is too common,,she not even sophisticated or elegant..maybe trashy..ahahaha

boys sure do love her though!

• JoeHoe15

Good thing, they didn;t meetup.

The JAMILLA comments made me want Joe & Camilla to reunite. I mean, we all know that Joe is head over heels with her. She’s his DREAM GIRL! And I know how happy he was when they became a couple. I also felt his pain when they broke up..but yeah, I’m sure that Joe still has feelings for Camilla.

oy

• xGottaLoveOU?

Even if they did meet up i don’t think he’d really show her the attention she might have been looking for. As they said, he was more focused on his friends than the actual thing so…

leave ASHLEY ALONEEEE!!!!!

OU this is very irrelevant
    Leave Joe alone!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can’t keep up with Ashley’s “men”. lmao

I want to be her when I grow up.

Ashley likes variety. Kind of obvious.

• Number1AlyandAJFan

Ashley has so many men

yeah i wonder why,um maybe it’s because shes a whore? duh!

• FOREVER-ALWAYS

i hate ashley and jashley

Eff yeah I want them back. They were adorable together.

May 13, 2011 @ 11:54 am
    Number1AlyandAJFan said:

Ashley has so many men

yeah i wonder why,um maybe it’s because shes a whore? duh!

she’s young and sexy i too would be making my rounds in hollywood

haha^

• Demiandmileylove

I don’t know why but i love Ashley in twilight but hate her in real life , even if she is young and ‘sexy’ like that Anon says she still can’t ‘date’ so many man i mean serious !

• Number1AlyandAJFan

May 13, 2011 @ 11:54 am
    Number1AlyandAJFan said:

Ashley has so many men

yeah i wonder why,um maybe it’s because shes a whore? duh!

she’s young and sexy i too would be making my rounds in hollywood

I love Joe single. trashley is camilla 2

“Shes not a saint and shes not what you think Shes an actress Whoa, Shes better known for the things that she does on the mattress Whoa”

Nah. Joe really loved Camilla. He obvs didn’t feel the same for Ashley.