Miley Cyrus 7 THINGS RIO DE JANEIRO

• evanescence

Nick lolol

SHE DIDNT SING STAY APPARENTLY IT WAS A LIE

she sang for sure, but the concert is over less than 3 hours ago, wait a little

impatient people

• Anonymousx

youre so fucking stupid and pathetic..

she sang for sure, but the concert is over less than 3 hours ago, wait a little
    impatient people

nope someone who was at the concert said she didn’t

i love u mileyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ur amazinggg

she sang for sure, but the concert is over less than 3 hours ago, wait a little
    impatient people

nope someone who was at the concert said she didn’t

she did, im brazilian, and everybody is saying that she sang, the fans started and she sang along

• Sofia

AMEN.

I just love how Miley disses Nick every time she sing this.

• realistgangsta

great

stop dissing nick miley!

haha she says “you make me love you

NOT REALLY”

• Patty

Miley on 7 Things
    “You make me love yoouu… NOT REALLY! HAHA.”

Miley before “Forgiveness and Love”
    SIGN: “If you ask Nick he’ll stay”
    MILEY: “It’s not that easy.”

MIAAAAAM

lol…

Taylor Momsen ftw!

huh?
    Because Momsen is way better than Miley duh!
    ===
    Momsen who? Never herd of her?

Taylor Momsen ftw!

huh?
    Because Momsen is way better than Miley duh!

Momsen is a blond racoon :P

Taylor Momsen ftw!

huh?
    Because Momsen is way better than Miley duh!

Momsen is a blond racoon :P
    Momsen is hotter than Miley and can sing better.

“You make me love you…NOT REALLY AHAH”

I cant stop to laugh lol

FLAWLESS

Momsen sucks. look at her, u think thats pretty?
    Momsen: true slut, bad singer, whore.

nick and miley will get married one day :’)

So MIAM?

Who are you God or something from the otherside to say this? Great.

I like this song

I love how Niley fans nick name every guys Miley dates. Justin (Famewhore) ,Avan (Caveman), Liam (Monkey boy) those kids shouldn’t even bother to call themselves MILEY FANS because they don’t care about Miley, they just care about making 07 Happen again. Yeah, while they’re working on that, I’m gonna go haunt Justin Timberlake until he gets back with Britney ! (insert sarcasm here)

nick and miley will get married one day :’)

when pigs fly

niley is over

May 13, 2011 @ 08:39 pm

nick and miley will get married one day :’)

when pigs fly
    =—–

lol i was joking

She needs to grow up & move on. I love her but this bitterness with Nick should have been done & over with years ago.

You’re an adult now bb, this childish behavior should have been left in the past right next to the Hannah wig.

SHE DIDNT SING STAY APPARENTLY IT WAS A LIE

• RioRocks

lindoo

• jazzie
  • rockyourworld

what up peeeeeeps?

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!

festo no brasil!!!

• rockyourworld

milenator said:

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!

HEY!!!!

• milenator

Miley kept her word on visiting Brazil :)

May 13, 2011 @ 08:57 pm
    mrsjonas said:
    Taylor Momsen ftw!

huh?
    Because Momsen is way better than Miley duh!

Momsen is a blond racoon :P
    Momsen is hotter than Miley and can sing better.

ummmmm WTF?¡? momsen is no singer and no actress shes sume drug addict showing her bra and panties all the time, i mean if shw was better than miley dont u think she actually had some fame?? dude nobody knows her!!!!!!!!!!! she cant sing and 4 u a blond racoon is hotter!!!!!!!! pffff yeah right
    when momsen gets as much fans as miley and as much albums as miley and as much as talent as miley, well talk

“““““““

Why you losing your wonderful time answering somebody that wants fight, just enjoy the vid and ignore the drama you know is the same “person” who hates Miley, Selena and JB only to bother all the fans and make us fight between all

rockyourworld said:
    milenator said:

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!

HEY!!!!

I just came to say hello

……………………….

rip oceanup

DEAD.

RADIATE LOVE….

• CuTeMuSic

what the f is wrong with her

she’s just being crazy.. and i guess she’s having fun with it..

Shes so in looove is not even funny

Why you think that every moment that she sings 7 things is with Nick??
    I think that everything of this is with Liam… She’s really crazy for him

It’s one of her singles.. One of her hits.. that’s why she stills sings? it ¬¬

we all know miley’s being an attention whore. nick, joe, miley, demi and sel all are.

• SubwayToVenus

When you are over someone, you don’t do this.
    Message it’s pretty clear.

• SubwayToVenus

3. NICK IS UNFORGETTABLE

THIS.

• JonasxCyrus

oh Mies. how i love you forever <33333

why do people pay for this? she’s so unappreciative of her fans.

Taylor Momsen ftw!

huh?
    Because Momsen is way better than Miley duh!

Momsen is a blond racoon :P
    Momsen is hotter than Miley and can sing better.

“““““`
    GOOOOOOOD for her.

• iSarcasticING

is everyone here?

• jazzie

im hurrr

• rockyourworld

not really

Niley fans are so stupid I swear to God.
    ——————————–
    Hide yo kids hide yo wife because niley snatchin all those naylena’s. Your the crazy NAYLENA BITCHES.

I don’t like Nelena. You really are stupid.

just because you don’t like niley, your a nelena fan? lol. gurl all these ‘couple’ fans are pathetic, they like a fucking couple… wtf? they are freaking out when they kiss, hold hands. damn take care of your love life.

• NILEYY

ay 14, 2011 @ 08:44 am
    Niley fans are so stupid I swear to God.
    ——————————–

I don’t like Nelena. You really are stupid.

———————————
    No. I love niley! Go cry a river!

• NILEYY

May 14, 2011 @ 08:36 am
    #NICKMAKEITEASYFORMILEY said:

AWEEE I AM SO HAPPY FOR THEM <3 NILEY 4 LIFE!

happy for them? lol gurl, they’re not even together.
    ———————————-
    THEY SAW A DAMN UFO. NILEY SEX ON TWITTER. GURLLLLLL I LOVEEE NILEY.

WE don’t know ANYTHING about the relationship. miley made the relationship like a fairytal in her book. cuz she was young and in love. Why is nick the bad guy? if he wanted to break up with miley, then he can do that. it’s is opinion not yours. It’s look like he fucking hurt miley,but it just because she cant get over it that it wasnt a real relationship. Nick ‘moved on’ if you can call it that. and don’t tell me niley is fucking true love, they would be still together. you can call someone true love if they’re getting married and still loving each others after 10 years or something.but c’mon they were kids.

#NICKMAKEITEASYFORMILEY said:

AWEEE I AM SO HAPPY FOR THEM <3 NILEY 4 LIFE!

happy for them? lol gurl, they’re not even together.
    ———————————-
    THEY SAW A DAMN UFO. NILEY SEX ON TWITTER. GURLLLLLL I LOVEEE NILEY.

youre a fucking idiot. seriously.

nonymous said:
    ————————————-
    Well. I mean i still love my first love and were together! Niley will work out. When they get married i will be laughing. They have a spark and i can see it. I love Niley and only niley! XO.

———————————
    No. I love niley! Go cry a river!
    lol have a nice day.

ay 14, 2011 @ 08:52 am
    #NICKMAKEITEASYFORMILEY said:

AWEEE I AM SO HAPPY FOR THEM <3 NILEY 4 LIFE!

happy for them? lol gurl, they’re not even together.
    ———————————-
    THEY SAW A DAMN UFO. NILEY SEX ON TWITTER. GURLLLLLL I LOVEEE NILEY.

youre a fucking idiot. seriously.
    ———————————-
    I’d watch your mouth if i were you. I love Niley and only Niley! XO.

May 14, 2011 @ 08:53 am
    ———————————
    No. I love niley! Go cry a river!
    lol have a nice day.

———————————
    OH. I AAM! THANKYOU! Xo-Niley!

they have a spark? TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL
    care about your fucking life and stop saying they’re meant to be, they have a spark. get over it. just because of crazy ass niley fans, fucking rumors started. if you would just shut the fuck up and wouldn’t try to make everything into niley news, there woulnd’t be so much drama about a fucking couple you don’t even now.

THEY SAW A DAMN UFO. NILEY SEX ON TWITTER. GURLLLLLL I LOVEEE NILEY.

youre a fucking idiot. seriously.
    ———————————-
    I’d watch your mouth if i were you. I love Niley and only Niley! XO.
    —————
    BAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA how old are you? 10?

• AnonymouS

May 14, 2011 @ 08:57 am
    THEY SAW A DAMN UFO. NILEY SEX ON TWITTER. GURLLLLLL I LOVEEE NILEY.

youre a fucking idiot. seriously.
    ———————————-
    I’d watch your mouth if i were you. I love Niley and only Niley! XO.
    —————
    BAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA how old are you? 10?
    ——————————
    Teehee. So funny. I dont Kiss and Tell XO

nonymous said:
    they have a spark? TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL
    —————————————-
    i DIDNT EVEN READ ALL THAT BECAUSE ITS SO DMAN IRRELEVANT. I LOVE NILEY AND ONLY NILEY. I THINK THEY HAVE A SPARK SO GET OVER IT U CRAZY NAYLENA. NAYYYY FOR U.

hey have a spark? TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL
    —————————————-
    i’mnot afucking nelena fan. god girl, just because i hate niley doesn’t mean i’m a nelena fan. this fucking couple is even worst.

Niley stans are freaking stupid. Get a life and get your own love life. How sad.

some niley fans just can’t stand the true.

nonymous said:
    —————————-
    im breathing aint I? I AHVE A DAMN LIFE AND LOVE LIFE!!! I LOVE NILEY AND ONLY NILEY!!!YOU CANT HANDLE THE HEAT. XO.

I’m gonna tell how I did the Math. Miam is so abviusly PR, back in 2010 like now, and if you can’t see it ’cause you’re in love with Liam I feel sorry for you. Then Nick at least ADMITTED he wasn’t there for her when she needed him and he said “that’s tough sometimes”. Plus, if they’re still friends it means that Miley forgave him… And to be honest she obviously had already forgiven him in 2009… Btw, you won’t change your opinion and I won’t either, so let’s stop here. But please, learn some respect ’cause you first insulted Nick then I just made some sarcarm and you insulted me.
    sure, lol they were pr that they dated for more than a year and they are back to dating again. nick are you kidding all he does is turn on miley the minute he can. all he does is turn his back on her all the time, but liam who has been there for her in rought time for her parents divorce he is the fucking bad guy??? but nick can’t fucking even twit her, turning his back on her as usual. why am not surprise nick has always been an ass to miley and he take advantage of her forgiving heart, but I think miley should move on permantly from him as a friend and as in her heart he is not worth it is too much trouble and headache.

I think Miam is PR, back in 2010 like now, and that Nick at least ADMITTED he wasn’t there for her when she needed him and he said “that’s tough sometimes”. Plus, if they’re still friends it means that Miley forgave him… And to be honest she obviously had already forgiven him in 2009… Btw, you won’t change your opinion and I won’t either, so let’s stop here. But please, learn some respect ’cause you first insulted Nick then I just made some sarcarm and you insulted me.
    =====
    what was the point of miley forgiving him If he goes back and does it again. He can support selena, he can support chelsea, he can support honor society, he can support charice but he can’t fucking support miley? He always turn his back on her when she needs him and that is what he is good at. He really don’t mean it when he goes back and does it again and with the same fucking girl!!!! so don’t even try to make miley the bad guy when he is the one screwing up all the time.
    _____________
    Ok, I love Miley with all my heart, so I’m not even trying to make her look bad. And how do you know he doesn’t support her and support selena instead!? He followed Miley back in less than 24 hours but he still hasn’t followed Selena back after months! How can you say that?
    Didn’t you see nick go to selena horrible singing concert or her 16 birthday but he didn’t go to miley’s concert or her birthday, and did he twit her back nope all he is done hide ever since she twitted him making her look bad!

• Xx_LoveMiley_xX

But I think that if she hasn’t still moved on then there has to be a reason. If after all they’re still friends it’s because there’s obviously something very strong between them. Like Miley once said: “Me and Nick are so close, nobody can come between us. We love each other and nothing can change that.” It’s obvious that I love them together but that’s not the point. I love their friendship and the fact that they have this stong connection.

• Xx_LoveMiley_xX

Selena’s 16th birthday was in 2008, so… it’s OBVIOUS he went. But Miley went at HIS birthday party in 2010. Maybe he just COULDN’T be at Miley’s. After all… What do we know about them? We know only what they want us to know. Everything is possible.

Niley fans are so stupid I swear to God.

Miley, you sure have stirred up some caca. Wow.

• I LIKE NILEY U HATE NILEY BUT I LOVE THEM!

May 14, 2011 @ 08:23 am
    Niley fans are so stupid I swear to God.
    ——————————–

#NICKMAKEITEASYFORMILEY said:

AWEEE I AM SO HAPPY FOR THEM <3 NILEY 4 LIFE!

happy for them? lol gurl, they’re not even together.

May 14, 2011 @ 08:33 am
    I LIKE NILEY U HATE NILEY BUT I LOVE THEM! said:
    May 14, 2011 @ 08:23 am
    Niley fans are so stupid I swear to God.
    ——————————–

I don’t like Nelena. You really are stupid.

——————-
    I know right it was her single artist sing all their single in concert but niley fans don’t understand and to be honest I find nick arrogant and a player. I am glad miley fell in love with liam he has a better body and he actually looks like a man and a man who can protect her like he did last time they try to bring her down. liam stood up for miley and even thank her in an award show. that is a real boyfriend not a stuck up guy that has a stick up his ass that he can’t even twit a friend. I find him to be a jerk.
    nick doesn’t even show the girl how much he love her. he’s a fucking pussy. he never tells the true of having a girlfriend. if i’d be his girlfriend and he would keep saying he’s single, I’d be sad. and when he’s in public with his girlfriend, he treat her like crap. like he doesn’t even know her. he should care about his girlfriendand show this fucking world how much he loves her. what is he gonna do when he gets married? is he hiding his wife. wow..

• iSarcasticING

I can’t believe you all thought I spammed to get the 2000th comment. You have ABSOLUTELY no proof. -___-

She really needs to get over nick. It’s getting desperate.

May 13, 2011 @ 10:02 pm
    iSarcasticING said:
    ==

LOL
    well you may have a point, the post was getting slow and loading was slow to post a comment

• milenator

I remember in the Rock in Rio concert in 2010 she sang 7 things and I think she said “your brothers” .__.

• LARISSE AMARAL

O BRASIL É O MELHOR, NÓS SOMOS A RAZÃO DESSA TURNÊ *-*

I hate when people think they can talk for someone’s fellings. Miley said: ‘We love eachother’ You are so wrong. I don’t know what Nick feels and sure Miley doesn’t because if they’d love like she says they will be together. SHE may love him, I don’t know Nick. but, why can’t she talk for herself?

• iSarcasticING

May 13, 2011 @ 10:06 pm
    evanescence said:
    Electricty went off Y_Y
    ==

how? O_o
    Weird question xD

Is she bipolar? One day she’s tweeting Nick about aliens and the next day she’s bashing him on stage.
    Nick just doesn’t give a shit about her.

youre so fucking stupid and pathetic..

thanks, good to know.

• milenator

Just wondering in summer 2009 did Niley really get back together? or was it like just a hookup

I’m going with hookup

• evanescence

milenator said:

I’m going with hookup
    Miley and Nick….the forbidden love.

Miley and Nick….the forbidden love.

How’s it forbidden love? They could get together if they wanted to. Nobody’s stopping them. They just don’t want to.

I’m going with hookup

I wonder too. She had her & Liam’s supposed anniversary written on the wall in the background of one of her MCforrealz videos but that date was around the time was when she was supposedly back with Nick so who knows.

• evanescence

Miley and Nick….the forbidden love.

I sarcastin xD

I’m going with hookup

YEAH! like that summer remember Nick visited Miley in Georgia and they went skiing it was right before The Last Song started filming
    (unless they were just friends…… and never did hook up or get back together or w/e)
    and I guess while filming TLS she fell for Liam (maybe even moving on from Nick if she was having a fling with him and ‘broke up again’)

Niley 2.0 was for publicity.

May 13, 2011 @ 10:27 pm
    Niley 2.0 was for publicity.

Oic….
    way to promote Lines Vines & trying times lol

• milenator

that Disney Prom movie was a flop!
    I didnt think it would’ve failed that miserably LOL

k I’m done
    Goodnight oceanup

ZOMG!! O_O

NickMakeItEasyForMiley is trending :O

Oh Miley. Never change.

May 13, 2011 @ 10:27 pm
    Niley 2.0 was for publicity.

Oic….
    way to promote Lines Vines & trying times lol

Yeah probably.

Yes. Make it easy for her and her crazy stans by saying NO and MOVE THE FUCK ON.

• weareinfinite

We still here or?

NickMakeItEasyForMiley trending

I’m just laughing how stupid this is XD
    how the fuu did they come up and trend that

ZOMG!!!!!!!! O_o

NickMakeItEasyForMiley is trending :O

When will Niley fans die off. SMH. They’re going to be 80 and still praying to their Niley gods for Niley to get back together.

May 13, 2011 @ 10:37 pm
    weareinfinite said:
    We still here or?

Its dead
    I came back cause of the TT

Goodnight oceanup
    (hopefully this time)

• weareinfinite

Oh. Well then..

lmao the tt

LOL! Niley fans trended NICKMAKEITEASYFORMILEY on Twitter those kids need to GROW UP and LET IT FUCKING GO!

• Sunshinesweetheart

I was once A die hard Niley fan
    now it annying

• evanescence

M back!

• Sunshinesweetheart

irs dead

• NILEY!!! I LOVE THOSE SEX GODNESS

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NICK WILL STAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ay 14, 2011 @ 09:04 am
    some niley fans just can’t stand the true.
    ———————-
    Yes i can! I love niley and i am very happy they are fuck buddies.

May 14, 2011 @ 09:03 am
    hey have a spark? TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL
    —————————————-
    ———————————-
    GURLLL. NILEY IS THE BEST. NELENA IS JUST UHJKDFNHJDNHFDJIK. I love niley and i think they are two successful individuals who still <3 each other!

• iSarcasticING

cool

OK. Hasn’t it been 2 years since Miley & Nick hung out together? Isn’t Miley w/Liam? Hasn’t Nick been quietly been dating Samantha Barks for almost a year now? Why in the world is she still angry during this song? Nick just minds his own business and works on music all the time. He doesn’t bother Miley. She needs to let go.

what the f is wrong with her

• Disco.Is.Dead

crying makes me so tired ahaha
    Im like, passing out. rofl

• Urgency

You didn’t. Okay, first off, TALENT has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with fame. NOT ONE THING. Don’t even go there. Secondly, Taylor actually IS a better singer than Miley. She’s actually really good. And no, I’m not saying Miley isn’t good, because I think she is. Third, what makes you call her a drug addict? The way she looks and dresses? For all you know she could be the nicest person in the world. Stop judging people by the way they look. It’s just disgusting. And fourth, learn grammar.

• mrsjonas

Taylor Momsen ftw!

huh?
    Because Momsen is way better than Miley duh!

Momsen is a blond racoon :P
    Momsen is hotter than Miley and can sing better.

A sign at her concert said “if you ask nick, he’ll stay” then she replied “its not that easy”

girl is not over him.

what the f is wrong with her

She’s still in love, clearly. And bitter.

Damnnn. She’s angry at someone. But it seems that whoever it’s about, she can’t seem to get over him.

• jazzie

Hola im guessing were here now

• StarLightSTARbright

welp

miley is obviously not over nick in one way or another or she would just sing the song and move on…

Taylor Momsen ftw!

May 13, 2011 @ 08:56 pm

girl is not over him.

aw

May 13, 2011 @ 08:39 pm
    niley is over
    Hehe i agree !

she’s say what to 2.26 ??
    PLEASE REPLY ME

welp

nice icon

i still have that song on my phone ha!

May 13, 2011 @ 08:54 pm

samantha is not with nick anymore

she’s say what to 2.26 ??
    PLEASE REPLY ME

she said dont you go there :)

i love when she said : you make me love you
    then NOT REALLY HA

• SpreadYourWingsAndFlyAway
  • SpreadYourWingsAndFlyAway

“Not really”, lmao.

If Miley and Nick were in love, don’t you think they’d still be together? I mean, seriously, they may have been in love once, but that doesn’t mean they’ll be in love with each other until they die. I understand that first love is something big, something you never forget and I’m sure they love each other a lot, just not in a romantic way.

• Nadz___

‘Not really’
    ‘Dont you fo there’
    Lol.
    Why is everyone talking about Niley now Jesus they aren’t gonna get bk together if they do I’ll be surprised :/

• Gearsarealwaysturning

8====D for you miley.

• sdgsdffgher

Hot summer day is about to,Open the wardrobe is not yet found love after
    another the right clothes? So, also waiting for? Immediate action bar!
    Welcome to { http://www.buygreatshoes.org} sure you will find what you need.
    Moreover, the company has a good reputation, product quality standards,
    at reasonable prices. Over the years, has been well received by overseas
    friends for their support. Therefore, please rest assured purchase.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

xD

i hate how she always HAVE TO mention nick. seriosuly. every fucking year there’s something she have to say about him. it’s annyoing. when nick gets married, will she still mention him everywhere?!

”if she didn’t care about Nick she wouldn’t continue to sing this song.?” ummm it’s a hit song. that’s why she’s still singing it.

Niley is over, but because of Nick, not Miley. Those that think he’s not w/Samantha are going to be surprised in a month when she’s done w/Les Mis. They ARE still dating AND that is what Miley means when she said it’s not that easy when looking at the stay sign at the concert. Nick isn’t MARRIED yet, So he isn’t lying when he says he’s single. And he seems to be staying far away from Miley.

• Critical

I LOVE IT

Saw the trending topic. Do people really think Nick, of all people, would date someone cause fans told him to? How embarrassing for both him & Miley. Miley started it though, so she needs to twitter something to make them stop. Nick will just hide & not twitter for days.

Miley says that Rio is the reason for Gypsy Heart Tour

nick is so chicken

• MissSarah

Wow

she is singing better !

her concert looks like alot of fun
    she actually jokes around with her fans

i’m surprised it’s not catagorized also under nick jonas and i’m also surpsied OU didn’t say anything under the video like do you think shes not over him…
    oh p.s. her outfits for her tour are getting fuglier every tour…ehhh i miss the old miley always will. and her extentions look like trash. :(

I LOVE IT

that is even better, OU need to post that

Miley Cyrus ‘If you ask Nick he’ll stay. It’s not that easy’ FF->0:25 http://bit.ly/ljRIMf Thx @flormoon! #NILEY4EVER #NILEYLIVES about 10 hours ago via web

LOLOLOLOL.

Just because she might of wrote the song about nick doesn’t mean everytime she sings it she is thinking about him. She could of been thinking about a different boyfriend or ex boyfriend. we don’t know

She sucks

none of you know what going on behind the cameras he must be doing something if she gets mad at him.. girls don’t get mad for no reason. I mean he was a jerk to her and abandone her when she need him the most and selena called him a jerk so he is not an angel. He just throws the stone and hide from people miley is more in tune with her feeling with her fans nick he don’t even care about his fans anymore.

• #NICKMAKEITEASYFORMILEY

AWEEE I AM SO HAPPY FOR THEM <3 NILEY 4 LIFE!

• Xx_LoveMiley_xX

May 13, 2011 @ 08:29 pm
    Patty said:

Miley on 7 Things
    “You make me love yoouu… NOT REALLY! HAHA.”

Miley before “Forgiveness and Love”
    SIGN: “If you ask Nick he’ll stay”
    MILEY: “It’s not that easy.”
    ______________

Yeah she’a always confusing when she tries to show her feeling for that guy… maybe ’cause she doesn’t really want to show them to the whole world.

• Xx_LoveMiley_xX

May 14, 2011 @ 06:39 am

I LOVE IT

that is even better, OU need to post that
    __________
    I agree!!!

she didnt sing stay

Taylor Momsen ftw!

huh?
    Because Momsen is way better than Miley duh!

——————-

Miley on 7 Things
    “You make me love yoouu… NOT REALLY! HAHA.”

Miley before “Forgiveness and Love”
    SIGN: “If you ask Nick he’ll stay”
    MILEY: “It’s not that easy.”
    ______________

of course is not that easy how do you forgive a guy who was a complete ass to you? not only once but multiple times and went against you full force after you help him multiple times. nick is a jerk miley is too good for him. she forgave him again and he goes back out with selena and parading her more than once, nick is a jerk he the one who screw up what they had! but someone how niley idiots blame her.

• Xx_LoveMiley_xX

May 14, 2011 @ 07:36 am

——————-
    ____________________

Oh, you mean protect her like he did standing up doing nothing while she was arguing with a pap and crying?! You mean stand up for her like he did breaking up with her while her parents were divorcing?! yep! He’s really a real boyfriend… exactly what a girl wish for -.-‘

Miley on 7 Things
    “You make me love yoouu… NOT REALLY! HAHA.”

Miley before “Forgiveness and Love”
    SIGN: “If you ask Nick he’ll stay”
    MILEY: “It’s not that easy.”
    ______________

I think nick sweet talk to girls and make promises he never keep and that is an asshole move in my book. miley have forgiving him multiple time, what you all want her to keep on taking his emotional abuse to please all of you! wow I wouldn’t even want that for my own enemy. we should support who miley is with or whoever she dates because it must be someone who appreciate who she is as a woman and makes her feel wonderful inside and supports her.

——————-
    ____________________

you don’t know crap! liam has showing more love for her than nick ever did! liam don’t hide her, liam makes her happy and supports her, and If he did something to the papz he will get arrested, but since he was there it was enought to scare the papz because he so tall and muscular. and as for her parents divorce he obviosly was there for him and talking to her because who the fuck they went back together around the sametime? do the math dumbass.

and because nick has done so much for her oh wait he has gone against her all the way and paraded selena on her face even when she was hosting he brought her as his date and even wored a shirt against her sure that a real man dumbass.

what the fuck is wrong with niley fans?? nick was the one who screw up,nick was the one who stared to date selena just after the break up in which it mean he cheated on miley emotionally and it was the cause of them arguing, nick was the one who made he brother wear that shirt, nick was the one who laught at the miley sing and demi, nick not only hurt miley once but multiple times. How you forgive all that betrayel even she forgive him for all that stuff he went back out with selena and made everyone think stay was for selena after miley forgive him. how you forgive someone who hurts you over and over? the girl need to move on, all nick does everyime she tries to move on is screw up her relationship with whoever she is by sweet talking her, and the after she leaves the person he goes and dates someone else. admitted nick don’t want her happy!!

demi and wilmer are dating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is true

• Xx_LoveMiley_xX

May 14, 2011 @ 07:45 am

——————-
    ____________________

_______________

I’m gonna tell how I did the Math. Miam is so obviusly PR, back in 2010 like now, and if you can’t see it ’cause you’re in love with Liam I feel sorry for you. Then Nick at least ADMITTED he wasn’t there for her when she needed him and he said “that’s tough sometimes”. Plus, if they’re still friends it means that Miley forgave him… And to be honest she obviously had already forgiven him in 2009… Btw, you won’t change your opinion and I won’t either, so let’s stop here. But please, learn some respect ’cause you first insulted Nick then I just made some sarcarm and you insulted me.

=====