Miley, ‘Haters Are NOT Worth My Time!’

rudiij
milena-2-29

Miley Cyrus Rio De Janeiro press conference pictures. Thx Forever Miley!

VIDEO OF OU QUEEN UNDER! Happy Birthday Mommy Tish!

mible*

• jazzie

Please dont make jokes about EDs..

• suckit

This is total awkwardness for me.

Why so?

Idk:/ I just have no problems with my weight and i’m pretty sure that’s what we’re talking about? I’m just skimming the comments so i don’t know.

suckit said:
    Oh hey. Demi and selena are tweeting eachother. Cool:)
    *************
    do you know what your tweeting about

• Firework

firework lmaooooooooo at that flower company randomly tweeting you._.

LMAO IKR i was like thanks…then like WTF IS THIS SHIT

I don’t know:/ I just have no problems with my weight and i’m pretty sure that’s what we’re talking about? I’m just skimming the comments so i don’t know.

No one is talking about that right now. Change the subject

Barbie vs. Bratz

• suckit

How’s life as a stripper treating you.

ROFL XD I love you, js

How can i get motivated to loose weight?

• teamnobody

lol, i just watched that walk it out barney tweet from demi .
    awwwwwwwwwww

• mileykicksass

Wut is this post? o.o

bratz are whores. Barbie ftw

How can i get motivated to loose weight?

Exercise and eat right

• m

ugly ugly and wtf with disgusting her hair? seriously now shes a taylor wannabe? desperate for attetion!!!
    Miley was famous before Taylor Momsen. Try again.

yeah how is she a taylor wanabe? because de curls? lol i didnt know taylor was the ONLY one person with curls, yeah can you get more pathetic?

seriously ugly bitch take off those nasty ratty ass extension ewwwww what horrible hair, and even when she make up she still looks like this http://www.oceanup.com/photogallery?nid=39296&fid=268886
    hahahahaha an then she wonder why people make fun of her all the time!!! eww her hair, her fat face her teeth hahahahaha

and then you complain about selena haters? HAHAHA I curse the day you were born!

k

May 13, 2011 @ 12:37 pm

what do you mean with ‘she still looks like this’ because she looks really good in that picture.

(replying to this) – May 13, 2011 @ 12:33 pm
    m said:
    Miley was famous before Taylor Momsen. Try again.
    Not the same anon, but that doesn’t even matter. A person can be famous before someone else, but still can copy the other person’s style if they want to. Saying in general.

Damn!
    She looks so pretty and hot!!!

She is gorgeous

your back?!

Its nice you love praising Miley and you love being jealous of her :)

• omg wtf lolz

OMG everytime I see the word Rio I remember the movie <3 and Miley looks pretty, I WANT THAT DRESS!

• renee

pretty and love the dress

k

• renee

im a girl but she looks really pretty here

May 13, 2011 @ 02:26 pm
    Firework said:

lol i should probably say that but anyways im an average weight

same lol.
    ==

oh -continues eating her chips ahoy cookies-

hair color? i need it

I JUST CAN’T BELIEVE THAT MILEY IS A KILOMETER FROM MY HOUSE oigaehoifhsadoivhweohc0nwbnwx I LOVE HERRRRR OMG

beautiful!

• Anonymous1

Did she lost weight , she doesn’t need to do that … but either way she looks beautiful !

I think all the “fat” and bloated comments got to her, esp after the Grammies. SHe still think she needs to lose weight too, which is why she told her photographer than she needs a “slim down trip down” on her entire life and was getting mad last night about taking pics of her bikini.

• jazzie

She has lost weight O__O she didnt need to she wasnt fat in any way. still gorgeous

• Demiandmileylove

May 13, 2011 @ 11:49 am
    Anonymous1 said:

That’s so stupid she doesn’t need to do that i mean she isn’t even fat or boated she is beautiful and normal …. I just hope she doesn’t end up like Demi did , i mean i don’t think i can handle that Demi and Miley are my inspirations !!

cute!!!

• SubwayToVenus

People who say or think Miley’s fat have some serious issues.
    That girl’s body is flawless, she has a round face and she’ll always have it, but she’s beautiful anyway, it’s not that she’s bloated, she’s gorgeous.

Wow, she looks so fucking beautiful.

• jazzie

Is twitter not working for anyone else?

I really dont like those extensions….her hair would look soo much better without them

• Anonymous1

IA

That lady that gave her daughter botox is stupid. And she even gave her bikini wax!!! 8 year olds don’t have a bunch of hair

• iSarcasticING

if someone called me fat…..oy

You’d vomit

…..excuse me

• weareinfinite

This is total awkwardness for me.

Why so?

• teamnobody

firework lmaooooooooo at that flower company randomly tweeting you._.

i heard that botox makes your cheek bones week for some months

did you see the video where the mom gave her 8 year old bottom O.o
    ***********
    no i could have nightmares

JFC. ugh

Anonymous1 said:

DAMNNNN i wish i was underweight, its so damn easy for me to gain weight.. Im 30 pounds over weight but im hoping to loose it this summer.
    Very brave of you to say this.
    ’cause u know theres alot of haters around here :)

You’d vomit

These bitches. I swear to everything good.

• suckit

Oh hey. Demi and selena are tweeting eachother. Cool:)

• ITSSSSDORA!

May 13, 2011 @ 02:33 pm
    Ranii said:
    gurlll, U KNOW HOW I DOOO. I HAVE MY DORA MAP TO FIND EVERYTHING! INCLUDING U RAN RAN! Oh and Yes my adventures are quite the fun!
    Sure as hell i dooo know how yew dooo!
    but, Guuurrrl ya gotta upgrade that map to GPS u kno what i’m talkin’ bout?
    ————————————
    OH GOODY GOODY IDEA!!!! Now now, WHERE IS THE CAR SHOP? HMM WILL YOU HELP ME FIND THE CARR SHOP?

the girl is going to be so fucked when she grows up i means she already worrying about how she looks your 8 go play with fucking barbies or something

• iSarcasticING

Everybody open up your Bieble to the book of Nickxedus. We will be talking about how Joedus betrayed Miley Christ.

How’s life as a stripper treating you.

i hate when people post stupid things like go puke

dead

happy B-day Firework

thanks :)

*geeky voice* what do you think of my icon
    i LOVEEEE Lea Michele!
    she’s flawless :)

Users going anon. lol I love it.

• Disco.Is.Dead

How is it nasty? The color, the way she styled it?
    ~~~

the style …it looks like really fake extensions IMO ahaha

• ITSSSSDORA!

HI RAN RAN!

Happy birthdaaay Firework! <3

Users going anon. lol I love it.

like who

WHAT IS AD

• ANON!

I love her hair, I just think she should style it different;)

Guys the post is never alive. You should ask dead? instead

Gotta love how one anon keeps replying to its self when ocenup can clearly see their IP andress. ROFL. FAIL.

How do you know it’s one person unless OU has said so? Aren’t you just anonymous..?
    ———————————-
    Its clear someone is replying to themselves when they have the exact Grammar hun. It just states how much of a fail it is. Oh and Oceanup mentioned in one post they can see beside the comments their IP adress.
    So. You aren’t OU, so even if it is, it’s not like OU came to this post and said it was one person themselves “hun”. I already knew that OU can see IP addresses…
    ——————————–
    Rofl, Mhhmk.
    That’s what I thought.

*geeky voice* what do you think of my icon

MORON!! the fact that u take time to SAY many times that haters suck and haters are not worth ur time SHOW that u have time LOTS of time to acknowledge them IDIOT miley cyrus you make my day! ha!

*geeky voice* what do you think of my icon

cute

:)))))))))))))

Nasty hair.

IA. With all that money, you’d think she would get someone to do it better.

May 13, 2011 @ 01:49 pm

———————————-
    ——————————–
    Rofl, Mhhmk.
    That’s what I thought.
    —————————-
    Wut. ._.

• Disco.Is.Dead

HAPPY BIRTHDAAAY FIREWORKKK
    <3 <3 <3 <3

*geeky voice* what do you think of my icon

cute
    **********
    thanks look where i got it

happy birthday firework

does anyone know if the NSN dvd has the directors cut on it?

• suckit

Cough. I want that outfit and my hair to be like that._.

happy B-day Firework

May 13, 2011 @ 01:51 pm
    Nasty hair.
    —————————–
    How is it nasty? The color, the way she styled it?

Thanks Jackie and anon :D<3

She is just the most beautiful person in the world

where everyone go?

iSarcasticING said:
    Everybody open up your Bieble to the book of Nickxedus. We will be talking about who Joedus betrayed Miley Christ.
    *******
    how dare you betray her with a kiss Joedus?

May 13, 2011 @ 02:38 pm
    mileykicksass said:

Wut is this post? o.o
    =

a hot mess

i hate when people post stupid things like go puke

just don’t pay attention to it. :)

• weareinfinite

Yes. That’s exactly what we’re talking about. For some reason it’s a hot topic on OceanUP. As am I..

• suckit

Oh hey. Demi and selena are tweeting eachother. Cool:)
    *************
    do you know what your tweeting about

MMMHHHHH:)

May 13, 2011 @ 02:39 pm

How can i get motivated to loose weight?

Exercise and eat right
    ———————————-
    I TRY AND TRY AND IT AINT HELPING ME!!!!

lol katy used to wear braces..or is that just fake

How can i get motivated to loose weight?

buy something in a small size and workout till it fits

iSarcasticING said:
    *******
    how dare you betray her with a kiss Joedus?
    tsk tsk we will never know.

Ehhhh:/ Not really a good topic. Causes to much drama

I TRY AND TRY AND IT AINT HELPING ME!!!!

Keep exercising and drinking water

• iSarcasticING

How can i get motivated to loose weight?

Don’t do what I did. Eat right, and exercise.

i hate when people post stupid things like go puke

just don’t pay attention to it. :)

kk i have a really crappy friend who tells everyone to go cut or puke what should i do about her…

teamnobody said:
    lol katy used to wear braces..or is that just fake
    *******
    it’s fake it’s for a video she’s doing

May 13, 2011 @ 03:48 pm
    She is just the most beautiful person in the world
    In your opinion.

Tell her that shes acting like a total bitch

i do not like her hair, when you were extentions isnt it suppose to match her hair and make it look like shes not wearing them? she deff needs a new hair stylist. but other than that shes gorgeous with a body most ppl wish they had

How can i get motivated to loose weight?

Don’t do what I did. Eat right, and exercise.

what did you do

How can i get motivated to loose weight?

buy something in a small size and workout till it fits
    ———————————–
    GOOD IDEA! THANKS HUN!!

How’s life as a stripper treating you.

ROFL XD I love you, js

:D

• iSarcasticING

Keep drinking water. EVERYDAY. I’m serious, you lose 3 lbs. just drinking that. Keep up a good exercise. Run/walk around your neighborhood for your legs. And do pushups and situps. You don’t need those crazy exercises to get thin.

@anon google it.

That tweet makes me think demi likes searching videos of herself. lol xD jk

• mileykicksass

May 13, 2011 @ 02:38 pm
    bratz are whores. Barbie ftw

FU -.-

I went on love tumblr and saw this

so oubitches and oulove wished u a happy bday Firework aww

happy birthday firework!

nymous said:
    I TRY AND TRY AND IT AINT HELPING ME!!!!

Keep exercising and drinking water
    -=——————————-
    Water is so plain. I dont like it tho!!!!

How can i get motivated to loose weight?

Google it. You shouldn’t ask this on a site that teenagers come to. They will tell you how to lose weight the wrong way.

Water is so plain. I dont like it tho!!!!

vitamin water

bratz are whores. Barbie ftw

Barbie.

suckit said:
    That tweet makes me think demi likes searching videos of herself. lol xD jk
    *******************
    so katy perry googles her self

Get a dog to lose weight. Those bitches are H-Y-P-E-R.

i hate when people post stupid things like go puke

just don’t pay attention to it. :)

Tell her to stop in the nicest way you can, if she does it to you or does it again, go to the principle or dean. If you stoop to her level of language, you’ll be just as bad as her.

• anonymous

May 13, 2011 @ 02:42 pm
    iSarcasticING said:
    ———————————
    Your so sweet Jordan! Thanks!

so oubitches and oulove wished u a happy bday Firework aww

happy birthday firework!

thanks:))

May 13, 2011 @ 02:45 pm
    Get a dog to lose weight. Those bitches are H-Y-P-E-R.
    ——————————–
    I HAVE ONE! SHITZUBICHON! its so damn lazy tho! it sleeps and eats only!

Serious fight going on outside my door. Cool \m/ Kinda scared. It’s loud

I TRY AND TRY AND IT AINT HELPING ME!!!!

Keep exercising and drinking water
    -=——————————-
    Water is so plain. I dont like it tho!!!!

put crystal light in it

At least bratz represent more than one ethnicity…

• realistgangsta

pretty

That tweet makes me think demi likes searching videos of herself. lol xD jk
    *******************
    so katy perry googles her self

:o And how do you know this info?

test

May 13, 2011 @ 02:44 pm
    Water is so plain. I dont like it tho!!!!

vitamin water
    ———————————
    But i heard its bad 4 u?

• mileykicksass

Sit ups every night before your shower..and 30 minutes on the treadmill ^_^

• Smooth

hi

May 13, 2011 @ 02:46 pm
    I TRY AND TRY AND IT AINT HELPING ME!!!!

Keep exercising and drinking water
    -=——————————-
    Water is so plain. I dont like it tho!!!!

put crystal light in it
    *meth

hate when people post stupid things like go puke

just don’t pay attention to it. :)

thanks i tell her 2 stop :P but going to the principle might be a good idea :P i mean i really hate when she says this things…. And she always tells them to people who want to stop doing this things

suckit said:
    That tweet makes me think demi likes searching videos of herself. lol xD jk
    *******************
    so katy perry googles her self

:o And how do you know this info?
    ***********
    internet

That tweet makes me think demi likes searching videos of herself. lol xD jk

xD if i was famous it would be really ackward to see a video of myself

• Peace’n’Love

oh look it’s the migrating anon

STUPID ANON! WE AINT MIGRATING U AINT HBIC!!! GTFO!

• mileykicksass

UGH SPAM FUCK YOU

that kid didn’t even say anything rude?

she’s trippin. ALL he said was “well you are 18, but it’s still rude”

thats the fucking truth. god she annoys me.

anonymous said:
    May 13, 2011 @ 02:42 pm
    iSarcasticING said:
    ———————————
    Your so sweet Jordan! Thanks!

your welcome :)

did every one migarte

did every one migarte

Yeah

“YOU ARE” WELCOME!!! -.-

• jazzie

I dont want to fucking migrate geezus

SHE’S JUST PERFECT. THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL IN THE WORLD. LOVVVVVE HEEERRR! SHE’S ALSO AND AMAZING PERSON AND SINGER/ACTREES <3

everyone beautiful

It’s not your welcome its you’re welcome

• AliaxVJ

You go girl! :)

tn

…yeah?

It’s not your welcome its you’re welcome

if that’s what bothers you…

“YOU ARE” WELCOME!!! -.-

….yeah?

:/……ok

May 13, 2011 @ 03:00 pm
    Firework said:

tn

yess:D

• teamnobody

firework have you listen to selenas unreleased song?!!

• Firework

firework have you listen to selenas unreleased song?!!

yes its about taylor lautner. she loves him LOL

May 13, 2011 @ 03:02 pm
    Firework said:

firework have you listen to selenas unreleased song?!!

yes its about taylor lautner. she loves him LOL

=

lol NO!

• teamnobody

JUSTIN TRYING TO SPEAK SPANISH THEN SINGING THAT PREETY FLY FOR A WHITE GUY SONG.UNF UNF UNF

NO ITS ABOUT JUSTIN BECEUSE JELENA IS TRUE WUV!!!!12111 LOLLLLLZZZZ JELENA IS DA BEST UHUHUHUHUU UHHH

She looks pretty :D

• oceanUP

FIRST AND HOT!

eamnobody said:

link

• xGottaLoveOU?

She looks great! :D As always <3
    You go Miles! <33

May 13, 2011 @ 03:04 pm

]==

HAHA i dont even think she wrote it

May 13, 2011 @ 03:04 pm

eamnobody said:

link
    ==

I got secondhand embarrassment when he started singing.

• devonbfan12

Hai people!

she said she has always struggled with her weight, i don’t think its as bad as demi’s eating disorder , but i don’t even know why she would struggle because she has always been really skinny, but a couple of times she has gained just a little bit of weight but then she always loses it really quickly, but she only lost weight now because she is on tour and that is always a huge workout. but in her book miles to go i remember she said on her first tour she wasn’t eating she said she would only eat one pop tart thats it.

• devonbfan12

Happy Birthday Caroline! ;D

Happy Birthday Caroline! ;D

thanks :D

devonbfan12 said:

Hai people!

its dead. no one is here

• devonbfan12

dead.

she looks beautiful. and to all the people who says shes trying to copy taylor momsen with the hair extensions… it’s ALWAYS been miley’s signature to have really long hair so HOP OFF

she looks so pretty here and her hair looks nice, and i love the dress.

• ImNotAnnoying

Why u so flawless bb?

Miley didn’t start “having long hair”, so shut up and sit down.

• ImNotAnnoying

Ikr. Miley never really has short extensions. Except September-December 2010. Other than that really it was long.

SHE IS FLAWLESS

• ImNotAnnoying

The difference between Miley’s hair and Taylor’s hair is, Taylor’s looks cheap and fake. Miley’s doesn’t. End of.

• ImNotAnnoying

Honestly you could tell she lost a little bit of weight from the KCA’s. I just never said anything, cause I felt bad for her since she gained a bit of weight and everyone felt the need to go crazy. smh.

hello again

hello again-
    its dead

She’s is looking soo good now! I don’t even care about the extensions they look amazing LOVE HER!

May 13, 2011 @ 03:19 pm
    ImNotAnnoying said:
    Umm no. Both of their’s + Rihanna ‘s look cheap and fake, I don’t even like miley, but I have to admit her hair HAS look better than this.

• mels

Alive?

• Disco.Is.Dead

back

Happy Birthday firework.enjoy your day.

Ranii said:

*geeky voice* what do you think of my icon
    i LOVEEEE Lea Michele!
    she’s flawless :)
    *************
    THAT AINT LEA MICHELE IT’S KATY PERRY

Happy birthdaaay Firework! <3

thanks :D!

excuse me and firework while we have birthday sex

Her weave looks bad. I’m not hating, but you people have to admit it has looked better.

• Firework

Users going anon. lol I love it.

who

happy birthday firework

• Disco.Is.Dead

does anyone know where you can watch the full bieber ABDC episode ?

WHAT IS AD
    ******http://anythingdisney.livejournal.com/*****

Users going anon. lol I love it.
    ———————————
    WUT ._.

• Peace’n’Love

Users going anon. lol I love it
    ***********

thanks :)

ITSSSSDORA! said:

HI RAN RAN!
    —————
    Ayeee, Dora!
    Your drunk ass went up to antu ou blogs and told em i hate them?lol

i was talking about the person who left a hate message.

i don’t hate the person who runs the blog. neither do i hate the person who said in an anonymous question that i’m ‘a dumb ass bitch.’ if thats the way he/she think about me, so be it.

i DNT EVN KNO wy iz so meen to hatz on milez. i hatz her.

May 13, 2011 @ 01:56 pm
    Disco.Is.Dead said:

does anyone know where you can watch the full bieber ABDC episode ?

in my recording box..

excuse me and firework while we have birthday sex
    **************
    *hands you a camera *tape it and send it to me

Happy B’day Firework

@TN I DM’d oceanup

May 13, 2011 @ 01:57 pm
    Users going anon. lol I love it.
    ———————————
    WUT ._.
    …..they know who they are.

• Firework

in 1st block the whole class of 40 people sang happy birthday twice ._.
    awkward and embarrassing

nonymous said:

WHAT IS AD

Its a community on livejournal

anything disney’s layout is shit

Ranii said:
    ITSSSSDORA! said:

HI RAN RAN!
    —————
    Ayeee, Dora!
    Your drunk ass went up to antu ou blogs and told em i hate them?lol

i was talking about the person who left a hate message.

——————————-
    WTF U TLAKIN BOUT DRUNK ASS SLEAZY KESha???? GURL WTF U TALKIN BOUTTTT. GURLLL EXPLAIN WHO THE FUCKTZ IN THE FUCKERY IS ANTIOU??

Happy B’day Firework

Disco.Is.Dead said:

in my recording box..
    ~~~

-.-
    hahahh

lol
    anyhow it should be up on youtube …

anything disney’s layout is shit

I AGREE

where’s mary?

Ranii said:

THAT AINT LEA MICHELE IT’S KATY PERRY
    —————–
    it’s still lea.

maybe its your browser. because I see katy

where’s mary?

Probably drinking a couple of beers

ou told me happy bday in the debby post lol

• m

Demiandmileylove said:
    She always loses a bit of weight when on tour

• Demiandmileylove

Ayeee, Dora!
    Your drunk ass went up to antu ou blogs and told em i hate them?lol

i was talking about the person who left a hate message.

——————————-
    ———————–
    Guuurl, i see ya blacked out again.
    Dis is what i be talkin’ bout http://antioublogs.tumblr.com/

does anyone know if the dvd of nsn has the directors cut on it?

DAMN SHE LOST WEIGHT

And?

And?

That’s good

• Peace’n’Love

Users i’ll give you a hint if your on any other blog don’t say your from ocean up

• teamnobody

im moving to mexico and selling my computer and ohone

• Firework

does anyone know if the dvd of nsn has the directors cut on it?

not that i know of

How was everyone day

• ITSSSSDORA!

May 13, 2011 @ 02:02 pm
    Ranii said:
    Ayeee, Dora!
    Your drunk ass went up to antu ou blogs and told em i hate them?lol

i was talking about the person who left a hate message.

——————————-
    ———————–
    Guuurl, i see ya blacked out again.
    Dis is what i be talkin’ bout http://antioublogs.tumblr.com/
    ———————————–
    GURLLLL WTF THAT AINT ME. I ONLY KNOW OCEANUPBITCHESS TUMBLR AND YO TUMBLR WTF IS THIS SHITTZZZZ??? THATS A BOX OF TAMPON BULLSHIZZZ.

May 13, 2011 @ 02:04 pm
    teamnobody said:

IM A BAD STAN I HAVENT WATCHED NEVER SAY NEVER
    OR RAMONA AND BEZZUS -GOES TO CORNER-

You should have saw it when it was in theaters. Its only good in 3d and the directors cut.

• Peace’n’Love

Guuurl, i see ya blacked out again.
    Dis is what i be talkin’ bout http://antioublogs.tumblr.com/
    ***********
    another tumblr

ou tweeted it lol

Every time someone puts “TN” I think of Tennessee. :/

teamnobody said:
    IM A BAD STAN I HAVENT WATCHED NEVER SAY NEVER
    OR RAMONA AND BEZZUS -GOES TO CORNER-
    ********
    i saw a never say never book mark

IM A BAD STAN I HAVENT WATCHED NEVER SAY NEVER
    OR RAMONA AND BEZZUS -GOES TO CORNER-

i have seen both lol

• iSarcasticING

Why would Miley think she’s fat? She’s been losing weight like a maniac every since she went on tour. And I like her size right now. She isn’t stick thin like she was in 2010 and she isn’t bloated like she was at the Grammys. Don’t attack me for talking about weight. my opinion.

where’s mary?

which mary

mary mary

———————
    Soooo, your drunk ass didn’t put that there??
    ‘cuz u the only one who calls me that lol
    Who tha fuk woulda put that thurrr :s
    shit be weird.

ou tweeted it lol
    *********
    tweeted what

NOOOOO.. :|

May 13, 2011 @ 02:05 pm
    Peace’n’Love said:
    Guuurl, i see ya blacked out again.
    Dis is what i be talkin’ bout http://antioublogs.tumblr.com/
    ***********
    another tumblr
    ———————-
    pfttt. Theres also this one.

Every time someone puts “TN” I think of Tennessee. :/

May 13, 2011 @ 02:06 pm
    Firework said:

IM A BAD STAN I HAVENT WATCHED NEVER SAY NEVER
    OR RAMONA AND BEZZUS -GOES TO CORNER-

i have seen both lol
    ==

._.texas is going through some shitty economy right now

• ITSSSSDORA!

May 13, 2011 @ 02:07 pm
    Ranii said:
    ———————
    Soooo, your drunk ass didn’t put that there??
    ‘cuz u the only one who calls me that lol
    Who tha fuk woulda put that thurrr :s
    shit be weird.
    ————————–
    GURLLLLLL. THATS PROBABLY HER ASKIN HER DAMN ASSS QUESTIONS AND SPYIN ONN USSS. I CANT EVEN BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF! IM HAVING A DAMN KESHA SLEAZY ASS BREAKDOWN RAN RAN!!!!!!!

maybe she losing weight cuz she on tour i don’t think she doing anything dangerous

@firework

go see ou twitter

;)

May 13, 2011 @ 02:05 pm
    Peace’n’Love said:
    Guuurl, i see ya blacked out again.
    Dis is what i be talkin’ bout http://antioublogs.tumblr.com/
    ***********
    another tumblr
    ———————-
    pfttt. Theres also this one.
    *************
    really people why isn’t there one for AD

May 13, 2011 @ 02:06 pm
    iSarcasticING said:

Ok…

I was looking at the first page. Whoops. But oh well.

May 13, 2011 @ 02:08 pm

lmfao im so stupid

ohh._.

Oh, Caroline. I saw on tumblr it was your b-day. HAPPY BIRTHDAY :D

Thanks :D

HELLO

i agree wit miley

this, i always knew she was retarded and have serious mental problems… she is slow mental!!

• jazzie

Someone else called me fake I think ugh.

@firework

go see ou twitter

;)

lol i saw it how sweet :’)

• milenator

she looks so pretty in these pictures

• teamnobody

lol firework this girl just followed the both of us

• iSarcasticING

I’ve been reading Twitter and people have been commenting on her weight recently. I think it’s slightly getting to her.

—————–
    its okay, u say problem i say vodka! problem, kaput! Remember?
    *hands a jar of pickles*

• SpreadYourWingsAndFlyAway

She looks gorgeouuuus *__*

Caroline, did you see the post? :D

• suckit

She looks fucking stunning. Everything is perfect. She’s not fat. DA FAQ, PEOPLE?

• teamnobody

its friday the 13th stay away from ladders/black cats._.

why she not even fat >.> i mean its ok if she loses weight i just hope she does not become obsessed with it

Caroline, did you see the post? :D

yes i sent a message :’)

people are just stupid

• Firework

its friday the 13th stay away from ladders/black cats._.

and jason

• jazzie

its friday the 13th stay away from ladders/black cats._.

lmao hide yo kids hide yo wife

• iSarcasticING

Friday the 13th today. Don’t step on any cracks, spill salt, break mirrors, and don’t walk past a black cat or under a ladder.

• mileykicksass

She looks so gorgeous *-*

jazzie said:

Someone else called me fake I think ugh.
    ——————
    Someone called me a dumb ass bitch on that tumblr, because of my sense of humour.
    First >>

Ranii is a dumb ass bitch.

Then >>

She always tryna be funny, with wity bitchy comments.
    and people like her because they think she is funny but she is totally not.
    she should just act normal and stop trieng to be funny.
    its not funny.
    so here is my statement, happy?

i ain’t even mad.

• weareinfinite

Oh sweet lawd voldemort. The poor girl wasn’t even “fat” at the Grammy’s. Like damn.

May 13, 2011 @ 02:14 pm
    jazzie said:

its friday the 13th stay away from ladders/black cats._.

lmao hide yo kids hide yo wife
    ===
    lollll
    my day has sucked…i have bad luck

where’s mary?

which mary

jenjen

• Peace’n’Love

its friday the 13th stay away from ladders/black cats._.
    ********
    i figured that out when i got a D on my math test

May 13, 2011 @ 02:14 pm
    Firework said:

its friday the 13th stay away from ladders/black cats._.

and jason

freddy

people are just stupid

Exactly

• jazzie

Ranii is a dumb ass bitch.

Then >>

She always tryna be funny, with wity bitchy comments.
    and people like her because they think she is funny but she is totally not.
    she should just act normal and stop trieng to be funny.
    its not funny.
    so here is my statement, happy?

i ain’t even mad.

What O__O your not even close to a bitch :)

• SpreadYourWingsAndFlyAway

Ranii said:
    —————–
    its okay, u say problem i say vodka! problem, kaput! Remember?
    *hands a jar of pickles*

________

Omg, the pickle reference reminds me of old Selena’s pickles jokes here on OU :D

its friday the 13th stay away from ladders/black cats._

i had a crappy day 2day

weareinfinite said:

But she did “gain weight” which in hollywood is, getting fat.

OH EM GEE!!!!!!!!! SO HOTT. I WANT HER BOOTY. AND HER BODY!BVJBVHFOIJBVHDOFRJR

This is the same post with a different name. Wow.

Anyway, if they weren’t worth your time, you wouldn’t have tweeted them back in the first place, AND made another tweet about how you tweeted and deleted the tweet. Duh.

• sexonfire

anyone red what she worte to the hater ??!!
    she looks great

ugly and chep hoe!!! damn shes seriously sooooo desperate for attetion!!! poor clown!!!

aww you love her

This is the same post with a different name. Wow.

hahahaha totally agree!! damn this ugly bitch can be more pathetic!!! ewwww attetion whore!!!

May 13, 2011 @ 12:37 pm
    ———————————–
    TEEHEE! I CATCH A HATER! TEEHEE! Nah, Really. You jealous MOTHA hater!

• sexonfire

May 13, 2011 @ 12:35 pm

u know what? i cant stand you anymore , i always try to ignore such comments but hell now now
    fuck off stupid bitch !

She needs to get off twitter.

This is the same post with a different name. Wow.

or she could not call people losers and instead Radiate Love. Does she even believe any of the shit she says.

• oceanUP

her body looks very good!

• oceanUP

her body looks very good!

• ANON!

HI HATER! WELCOME TO OCEANUP! WHERE THE OCEANUP HATERS GET BURNED IN OCEANHELL.

SHE BETTER NOT LOSE WEIGHT.. SHES ALREADY WAY TOO SKINNY. I always loved how she wasnt too skinny and she said she liked being average.. hopefully things don’t change. :( i look up to her alot.

• ANON!

I CANT BELIEVE IT! MILEY IS SO FLAWLESS AND PEOPLE HATE ON HER! I WISH I HAD HER TEETH, AND HER BOOTYLICIOUS BODY!

ANON! said:

You wish you HAD HER TEETH. LMFAO

GO MILEY

GO MILEY

• ANON!

OF COURSE I WANT HER TEETH PURLYYY WHITE AND SEXY! HATERSSS U CAN KILL YO SELVES!

OU is dead D:

May 13, 2011 @ 01:18 pm

ANON! said:

You wish you HAD HER TEETH. LMFAO
    thats proves how retarded, stupid and pathetic can be all miley stan… ahahaha so funny!

Hey miley hating selena stan anon!! you better shut up or st demetria will get you

ANON! said:

I do not think she ugly, but her teeth are messed up pretty bad. Just knock a few of yours out and yours will be close to hers.

I actually agree with this. I mean really…

May 13, 2011 @ 01:20 pm
    May 13, 2011 @ 01:18 pm

ANON! said:

You wish you HAD HER TEETH. LMFAO
    ——————————
    TEEHEE! I LOVE HER TEETH! ID DO ANYTHING FOR THEM! Do you haters not get enough attention at home? Do your parents not care anymore? SO SAD!

HATERSSS U CAN KILL YO SELVES!

Radiate Love, do no tell people to kill themselves.

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

Then stop tweeting about the haters guuurl. ;)
    -sigh- I hate her for having this perfect body.

This is the same post with a different name. Wow.

pff c´mon that ugly bitch is the super fake!!! everything in her is fake, just look at her disgusting hair hahahaa btw she looks almost as white as her dress, sooo pale!

SHE LOOKS PRETTY

I don’t like or bash miley, but she REALLY needs to get someone else to do her weave. It’s horrid.

Do not mess with Miley Christ

• ANON!

YOU CALLED ME RETARTED! I WAS BORN THIS WAY AND OCEANUP APPROVES! NEVER USE THAT NAME IN VAIN! ST.ANON! WILL HAUNT YOU!

nonymous said:
    ANON! said:

———————————-
    Gurlllll you must be trippin. cause i aint seeing anythin bad with her teeth!

• Mili

May 13, 2011 @ 01:22 pm

This is the same post with a different name. Wow.

Hey stop bashing Selena

May 13, 2011 @ 02:15 pm
    Peace’n’Love said:

its friday the 13th stay away from ladders/black cats._.
    ********
    i figured that out when i got a D on my math test
    ==

i did too when a ball was kicked in my face,i tripped in front of the class,a water bottle wasnt closed right and spilled everything on me,and i failed my quiz._.

curse you friday

• Peace’n’Love

Step on a crack and you break your mothers’s back

• weareinfinite

It’s going down. Basement. Friday the 13. Guess who’s playing Jason? Tuck yourself in you better hold onto your teddy. It’s Nightmare on Elm Street and guess who’s playing Freddy.

• xdolshhex

LOL :/

But she did “gain weight” which in hollywood is, getting fat.

id go crazy in hollywood if every one kept calling me fat

• oceanUP

FIRST AND HOT!

• Firework

well….nothing bad happened to me today except i dropped my money ._.

• Ranii

What O__O your not even close to a bitch :)
    —————-
    ikr! well i guess haterz gonna hate.
    and u are far from fake!
    u are always so kind and sweet <3

IF YOU GO ON AD AND HATE THE COMMENTS PAGE LAYOUT

scroll down to Basic Options and then under that set “Disable customized comment pages for your journal” to yes

put &style=mine after html in the url

• weareinfinite

But she did “gain weight” which in hollywood is, getting fat.

Which sucks. Because she’s dropdead gorgeous either way.

• ITSSSSDORA!

May 13, 2011 @ 02:15 pm
    Ranii said:
    jazzie said:

Someone else called me fake I think ugh.
    ——————
    First >>
    Ranii is a dumb ass bitch.
    Then >>
    She always tryna be funny, with wity bitchy comments.
    and people like her because they think she is funny but she is totally not.
    she should just act normal and stop trieng to be funny.
    its not funny.
    so here is my statement, happy?
    i ain’t even mad.
    —————————–
    :( GURRRRL WHY IN THE FUCKERYYY WOULD I PUT THAT. This is just SAD. And i dont even call u RANII. I CALL U RAN RAN. Whatever, I spammed her question box just now.

May 13, 2011 @ 02:18 pm
    Firework said:

well….nothing bad happened to me today except i dropped my money ._.
    ==

lucky maybe they went easy on u cause of yo birthday…the rest of us where screwed

well….nothing bad happened to me today except i dropped my money ._.

i had like the worst day ever at school cuz of my friends fighting

• suckit

I think i was born on a friday the 13th ?

• Firework

well still the rest of the day
    my cousin is having hot friends over and im going over there
    -crosses fingers- hope nothing embarrassing happens ._____________.

• jazzie

ikr! well i guess haterz gonna hate.
    and u are far from fake!
    u are always so kind and sweet <3

aww thanks :)

if everyone called me fat in hollywood id go fucking crazy :P maybe im just to sensitive

• peacenlove

flawless

—————————–
    i know that wasn’t u ;)
    i tought dis one was yours >

RAN RAN HATES U! HA-HA-HA-HA!

• milenator

Nothing unlucky happened to me
    So far……

i had like the worst day ever at school cuz of my friends fighting

aw im sorry :(

• teamnobody

ugh if someone calls me fat i get hungry and go get a cookie and eat it in front of them._.

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

_
    I did everything you said. Nothing happend. ;) *pops collar*

MY LOVE HAS COME BACK FOR ME<333 I MISS YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH<3

teamnobody said:
    May 13, 2011 @ 02:15 pm
    Peace’n’Love said:

its friday the 13th stay away from ladders/black cats._.
    ********
    i figured that out when i got a D on my math test

**************
    i tore the skin of a part of my leg

• Firework

if someone calls me fat i say bitch you dont look any better

Lmao

• ITSSSSDORA!

May 13, 2011 @ 02:21 pm
    Ranii said:
    —————————–
    i know that wasn’t u ;)
    i tought dis one was yours >
    RAN RAN HATES U! HA-HA-HA-HA!
    ———————————
    Da fuck???? Who da fuck says Ha-Ha-Ha-ha? Thats just pathetic now.

• SpreadYourWingsAndFlyAway

Ha, this friday was amazing for me :P

anyone else think so? I think so got Botox. Even when she smiles it’s all stiff. Something is off.

1.COVER YOUR MOUTH WITH YOUR HAND
    2.WHISPER A WISH INTO YOUR HAND
    3.POST THIS ONTO TEN OTHER COMMENTS
    4.NOW LOOK AT YOUR HAND

• peacenlove

suckit said:

MY LOVE HAS COME BACK FOR ME<333 I MISS YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH<3

yes i missed you too much and since here its the only place i get to talk to you im here. I MISSED YOU BBY <3

If someone called me fat…..oy

May 13, 2011 @ 02:24 pm
    Firework said:

if someone calls me fat i say bitch you dont look any bette

lol i should probably say that but anyways im an average weight

lol i should probably say that but anyways im an average weight

same lol.

DAMN SHE LOST WEIGHT

Most flawless girl ever.

People don’t have perfect bodies or faces. I really wish people would stop acting like this girl, or anyone for that matter, does. It’s naive to think other wise.

*waits for immature comments and/or responses*

she looks really good!!!!

i dont like the extentions

• Anonamas

Girl is looking amazing.

• Takes1toKno1

haters gon hate, you all are just jelly of her bod.
    i wonder what she tweeted to the hater. damn.

May 13, 2011 @ 01:25 pm
    ANON! said:

thats proves how retarded, stupid and pathetic can be a selenastan… ahahaha so funny!
    damn you ugly bitch can be more pathetic!!!
    you’re seriously sooooo desperate for attetion!!! poor clown!!!

Haters new meaning is anyone that does not suck a celebs ass and think they are flawless.

• jilti

She looks beautiful!
    I love the dress.

Hey anon who loves hating Miley so much

Its Friday the 13th
    Guess who playing Jason >:)

since when being ‘pale’ is an insult pathetic hoe?. Since you’re a selena stan and you’re talking about ‘fake’ your comment is invalid.

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

Love the new Miley icon J :)

milenator said:

Hey anon who loves hating Miley so much

Its Friday the 13th
    Guess who playing Jason >:)

she should wear the Jason mask, would be an improvement. it would hide her butterface.

• m

milenator said:

Hey anon who loves hating Miley so much

Its Friday the 13th
    Guess who playing Jason >:)

Sure.

milenator said:

Hey anon who loves hating Miley so much

Its Friday the 13th
    Guess who playing Jason >:)

yeah her face is a smooth as butter
    she should hide it cause her face is too flawless for you to handle

and Im playing Jason btw
    *grabs blade*
    (WARNING may be graphic^)

• SubwayToVenus

Hello everybodyyyyy
    She looks beautiful.

• Just Smile

She’s so gorgeous.

May 13, 2011 @ 01:27 pm
    May 13, 2011 @ 01:25 pm
    ANON! said:

———————————-

milenator said:
    Hey anon who loves hating Miley so much

Its Friday the 13th
    Guess who playing Jason >:)
    **********
    i found that out when i got a D on my test

May 13, 2011 @ 01:29 pm

—————————
    Whats the matter with you?

AD’s new layout sucks.

• Peace’n’Love

milenator your icon isn’t spammed this time! :)

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

OU has been dead for months. Almost every post had 300+ comments. :/

wekGn gvjergjern g
    FIREWORKS BIRTHDAY TODAYYYYYYYY

• teamnobody

OCEANUP YOU SHOULD TWEET FIREWORK HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

hi durrrr :)

ADarkLandIsSome… said:

OU has been dead for months. Almost every post had 300+ comments. :/

I know right? It sucks.

AD’s new layout sucks
    **************
    i thought it looked like OU but then i was wrong

• suckit

Ok. I must give her props. EVERYTHING LOOKS PERFECT. Her outfit is amazing and her hair is amazing<3
    Oh, and her shoes

ANON! said:

May 13, 2011 @ 01:29 pm

—————————
    Whats the matter with you?

—————————

Claudia’s mom (claudia is the ‘name’ of the miley hater)des not want her so she doesnt have anything to do but hating on miley…. i know sad story

• DutchWoman

May 13, 2011 @ 01:36 pm
    ADarkLandIsSome… said:
    OU has been dead for months. Almost every post had 300+ comments. :/
    ———————————-
    oh ik weet gelijk! We hebben meer gebruikers!

• teamnobody

AD S layout those suck its sooo confusing and weird:/

• blabla

she looks absolutely stunning and appropriate and still people complain lol I love her dress

• Ranii

oh ik weet gelijk! We hebben meer gebruikers!
    Serieus, stop ermee.
    als ge nog nie kunt toegeven da geen nedrlands kunt spreken terwijl da u vertaler duidelijk zwaar faalt. zijt ge het niet waardig om nederlands te spreken! ge verkracht mijn taal.
    sorry, maar tis de waarheid…

i thought it looked like OU but then i was wrong

Yeah and the comments page looks horrible. But good thing I now know how to change it back to normal.

teamnobody said:
    OCEANUP YOU SHOULD TWEET FIREWORK HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

DM or mention oceanup to tweet it

May 13, 2011 @ 01:37 pm
    ANON! said:

May 13, 2011 @ 01:29 pm

—————————
    Whats the matter with you?

—————————

———————————–
    Awe. I always knew there was a story behind every hater.. I feel bad for her, But in all honestly she needs to stop hating.

• Disco.Is.Dead

great…
    but uhm … I dont like the hair. ahaha

• Peace’n’Love

AD layout has a little resemblance to BOP and tiger beat

@randa Thanks

@peacenlove ikr! but the flag/spam page still shows up when you upload a new icon

May 13, 2011 @ 01:40 pm
    milenator said:

teamnobody said:
    OCEANUP YOU SHOULD TWEET FIREWORK HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

DM or mention oceanup to tweet it
    ==

i cant dm cause they dont follow me._.

May 13, 2011 @ 01:40 pm

i thought it looked like OU but then i was wrong

omg how?

May 13, 2011 @ 01:32 pm
    May 13, 2011 @ 01:27 pm
    May 13, 2011 @ 01:25 pm
    ANON! said:

———————————-

I wish people would stop calling the people they like “perfect”. No one is perfect.

1.COVER YOUR MOUTH WITH YOUR HAND
    2.WHISPER A WISH INTO YOUR HAND
    3.POST THIS ONTO TEN OTHER COMMENTS
    4.NOW LOOK AT YOUR HAND

This isn’t Myspace, love. ._.

And there’s twitter but SOMEONE is never on when i’m on *cough* You* cough*
    How’s life as a stripper treating you.

• Ranii

Da fuck???? Who da fuck says Ha-Ha-Ha-ha? Thats just pathetic now.
    ——————–
    LMAO, ya.
    So Dora why is your drunk ass creepin’ up on me?! i never kno when u gonna pop up.
    your a real adventure fo’sho!

• jazzie

My friend whos like 70 pounds from heart issues called me fat :/ I cried..

May 13, 2011 @ 02:25 pm
    iSarcasticING said:

If someone called me fat…..oy
    ==

haha lol they should probably run veryy fast and move to mexico and change their name

GODDAMNIT IT STOP TALKING ABOUT WEIGHT. YOU KNOW HOW SENSITIVE THESE ANOREXIC BITCHES ARE

• Peace’n’Love

i got to a prep school and the uniform makes me look fat

If someone called me fat…..oy

You’d vomit

May 13, 2011 @ 02:28 pm
    ——————-
    stfu

Stop talking about fat. You know people here have eating disorders. So STFU

• ITSSSSDORA!

May 13, 2011 @ 02:27 pm
    Ranii said:
    Da fuck???? Who da fuck says Ha-Ha-Ha-ha? Thats just pathetic now.
    ——————–
    LMOA, ya.
    your a real adventure fo’sho!
    ———————————–

May 13, 2011 @ 02:24 pm

teamnobody said:
    May 13, 2011 @ 02:15 pm
    Peace’n’Love said:

its friday the 13th stay away from ladders/black cats._.
    ********
    i figured that out when i got a D on my math test

**************
    i tore the skin of a part of my leg

oh you win._.

at least she not 8

• iSarcasticING

who are you talking about?

• jazzie

I dont mind when people talk about weight just when some of the anons say go throw up or something that really bothers me

Stop talking about fat. You know people here have eating disorders. So STFU

DEMI, GO BAK TO TWITTER!

._.

f someone called me fat…..oy

You’d vomit

not funny

• teamnobody

PLEASE anon dont tell us to STOP TALIKING ABOUT WEIGHT and then say there are anorexic bitches…

who are you talking about?

You, Jenjen, Jazzie

Cough

i know its like WTF

I’m sure they aren’t worth her time. She’d need a lot of fucking time to deal with her abundant haters. Who likes Miley Cyrus anyomre?

HEYYYYYYYYYY?
    got any grapes?

• Firework

it’s true we shouldnt talk about weight ._.
    NEVER SAY NEVER IS OUT TODAY -cough-

Wut the fuck..

Justin Bieber is a faggot he should be hanged.

i heard that botox makes your cheek bones week for some months

My friend whos like 70 pounds from heart issues called me fat :/ I cried..

don’t worry about it your probably not fat

You, Jenjen, Jazzie

Oh lawd voldemort. Shut the fuck up. Don’t call me JenJen, damnit -_-

• Anonymous1

Please god give us back Osama. You can have Bieber.

May 13, 2011 @ 02:31 pm

i am so ignorant i should probably leave.

oh k._.

• Ranii

Sure as hell i dooo know how yew dooo!
    but, Guuurrrl ya gotta upgrade that map to GPS u kno what i’m talkin’ bout?

• dutch woman

May 13, 2011 @ 01:40 pm
    Ranii said:
    oh ik weet gelijk! We hebben meer gebruikers!
    Serieus, stop ermee.
    sorry, maar tis de waarheid…
    —————————–
    k heb geen vertaler! Mijn couzin Nederlands spreken! Engels is mijn eerste taal! Je begrijpt het niet! Ik ben zo leuk om iedereen en ik krijg alleen haat haat haat! Nederlands is mijn 4e taal!
    —————————–

May 13, 2011 @ 01:43 pm
    May 13, 2011 @ 01:32 pm
    May 13, 2011 @ 01:27 pm
    May 13, 2011 @ 01:25 pm
    ANON! said:

———————————-
    ——————————–
    Rofl, Mhhmk.

how?

journal -> journal style -> customize your style -> Disable customized comment pages for your journal click yes

Then put ?style=mine after html in the url

May 13, 2011 @ 01:45 pm

how?

Then put ?style=mine after html in the url

where is the journal button

Pretty girl. Cute dress. Nasty hair.

i wish i was underweight, its so darn easy for me to gain weight.. Im 30 pounds over weight but im hoping to loose it this summer.

k

alive

You, Jenjen, Jazzie

da fuck did you have to say names?

• Ranii

Pretty girl. Cute dress. Nasty hair.
    MTE.

i heard that botox makes your cheek bones week for some months

did you see the video where the mom gave her 8 year old bottom O.o

AD’s new layout sucks

wtf is AD

• peacenlove

suckit said:

And there’s twitter but SOMEONE is never on when i’m on *cough* You* cough*
    How’s life as a stripper treating you.

ME?! im all day on twitter YOU never on D; and i was promoted so now im a prostitute….life is great ;) lmao how are you?

where is the journal button

At the top

da fuck did you have to say names?
    He asked.

May 13, 2011 @ 01:47 pm

alive

• Peace’n’Love

Justin Bieber is a faggot he should be hanged.
    *******

did you see the video where the mom gave her 8 year old bottom O.o

botox fucking spell check

• Ranii

Justin Bieber is a faggot he should be hanged.
    ———————
    You should be hanged for sayin’ this.
    PRAISE BIEBUS!

• suckit

This is total awkwardness for me.

And there’s twitter but SOMEONE is never on when i’m on *cough* You* cough*
    How’s life as a stripper treating you.

Get on twitter