Demi Lovato GIRLS’ NIGHT GORGEOUS

DEMIJJ
dglkj
dejk

• Peace’n’Love

Kinda weird you said so since every girl who broke up with Joe has looked significantly hotter afterwards. Looks like Joe’s career as a professional beard is coming to a close lol.

aw

• Demiandmileylove

I love her she looks beautiful and the red eyes are flashes …. what does she need to do serious when she doesn’t wear make’-up it isn’t good and when she wears it it isn’t good either … make up you’r mind !

• LoveSemi

looking amazing in the second pic
    and i love girls night out!
    and i love francia

Wow she’s so gross. Ick, ever since the breakup with Joe she’s been looking fug. She needs Joe’s cookie flavoured cum to look cute.

• LoveSemi

May 14, 2011 @ 09:25 am

First real comment , demi looks cute

her eyes are red

is called flash :P

Ew Demi looks gross. Ever since she came out of that treatment center she’s been looking fug and washed out. RIP pretty Demi you will be missed.

she was cutting herself and making herself puke i rather her look ugly even though she not then do that >.>

May 14, 2011 @ 09:37 am

I’m not talking about her weight I’m talking about her face.

• Peace’n’Love

fat
    ****
    dude/dudette talking to your self is wierd

I’m not talking about her weight I’m talking about her face.

She probably prettier than you

• wavy

shes cute real talk

• wavy

adrian is the only one i like in secret life…those other bitches are annoying

Is she no longer friends with Nolan?

what is her hair color? dark brown or brown?

• Peace’n’Love

hey wavy

• wavy

May 14, 2011 @ 09:56 am

Is she no longer friends with Nolan?

i dont think she is or with keith either…maybe they were bad influences? who knows..not me

can u guys stop being so mean… its ridiculous honestly… just stop.

• wavy

May 14, 2011 @ 09:58 am
    Peace’n’Love said:

hey wavy

hey! i like your icon lmao

what is her hair color? dark brown or brown?

i think dark brown

• Peace’n’Love

wavy said:
    May 14, 2011 @ 09:58 am
    Peace’n’Love said:

hey wavy

hey! i like your icon lmao
    ***********
    *geeky voice* it’s cute right?

can u guys stop being so mean… its ridiculous honestly… just stop.

i hope she doesn’t read oceanup

• wavy

*geeky voice* it’s cute right?
    yea and funny lol

• wavy

May 14, 2011 @ 10:01 am

can u guys stop being so mean… its ridiculous honestly… just stop.

i hope she doesn’t read oceanup

me too

• Peace’n’Love

wavy said:
    *geeky voice* it’s cute right?
    yea and funny lol
    ***********
    it’s katy perry

• wavy

i never took words to heart..i dont understand how other people can..maybe im just not sensitive enough..words can hurt though

• wavy

May 14, 2011 @ 10:03 am
    Peace’n’Love said:

wavy said:
    *geeky voice* it’s cute right?
    yea and funny lol
    ***********
    it’s katy perry

yea i know..but im out its dead around here lol..i come on when its dead..wow haha

woww the first comments were horrible. you guys are the reason why demi went in the treatment center. i swear bullies.

I guess the concept of Time Zones are foreign to you haters. How stupid can you guys be?

Does she not sleep she been twitting at like 3 am

And you know her personally? I mean you know what’s going on in her mind right? I mean you have to in order to make such idiotic statements even though she confirmed certain aspects. That’s not a half truth you moron. Learn a thing or two about real respect. Either that or put a pistol in your mouth and pull the trigger.

I think when she is not honest. She is making money on half truths. This is not right. I will respect her when she stops talking completely or tells the truth.

“I think when she is not honest.”

I think when she is not honest? I think when she is NOT honest? Is that even English? Why can’t there be any smart haters out there?

“She is making money on half truths.”

Care to elaborate on the “Half truths” she is talking about? I mean you seem to have the ins and outs of all the Hollywood it people these days with this kind of a statement. So I assume you know what is going on in her personal life. I mean you couldn’t possibly be B.Sing right? Moron.

“This is not right.”

No, you’re not right. Literally. You’re wrong. Like wrong in general about her or anyone. You’re clueless.

“I will respect her when she stops talking completely or tells the truth.

“I think when she is not honest.”

“She is making money on half truths.”

“This is not right.”

“I will respect her when she stops talking completely or tells the truth.

I would just be wasting my breath if I told you that you’re an idiot that knows nothing about life or people in general after you gave me this statement. Ah what the hell.

You’re an idiot who knows nothing about life and people in general, and this statement if yours confirms that. God I feel good lol.

Beautiful Demi. Love this girl as an artist. Admire her as a person. Can’t wait for her album.
    Also like how she always shows love and defends her friends. She always showed love for them, but now she does it more than even – TRUE friends, I should add.

Does she not sleep she been twitting at like 3 am

Drug users don’t sleep much.

Does she not sleep she been twitting at like 3 am

Drug users don’t sleep much.

lol

• jonascontrolme

First real comment , demi looks cute

First real comment , demi looks cute

her eyes are red

fat

adorable

Also why so much makeup? You’re 18 not 40.

• albertpaul68

The idea of “distributions” and “projects” doesn’t appeal very much to me, at least if I am not sure that after installing that distribution I still have a standard Drupal installation with which i can do whatever I like. This is why I have never considered Open Publish or Tattler, at least not for flexible projects that need customization. Perhaps if I had one specific project (like an online journal) and I found a perfect distribution for my project I would use it, but not as a customizable solution for a varied community…
    642-185 braindumps