Miley Cyrus Getting Tattoo PICTURE

mileycyrustattoosexual

Very seductive! Via @WeLoveMiley.

• MileyElvisLove

Really now? Let’s think about this… The tattoo is on her ENTIRE SIDE…. How is she going to wear a shirt. LMFAO!!! We have some geniuses up in here. See where being a hater gets you?

If you look closely, you can clearly see that she is getting a tattoo on her back, thus making it impossible to get the tattoo while wearing a tank-top. Again another child does not understand that everyone removes their clothing at times and it is not “slutty.”

how the hell would u get a tattoo on ur ribcage with a shirt or tanktop on … at least shes covering herself so stfu

sooooo sexy

• diane n.

it really doesnt actually hurt that bad.

May 15, 2011 @ 08:45 pm
    diane n. said:
    it really doesnt actually hurt that bad.

You can speak for everyone?

• milenator

I kinda wish she wasnt covering herself

Of course you don’t you perv. ^

• realistgangsta

get that tattoo gurl

She could’t get a tattoo with a tank top? she had to go shirtless? really?
    Add this to her LONG list of slutty things

omg -.- why isn’t it showing the other comments >:|

• MileyDemiJoBros

love her <3

• diane n.

May 15, 2011 @ 08:45 pm
    diane n. said:
    it really doesnt actually hurt that bad.

You can speak for everyone?

oh i’m sorry, FOR ME, it didn’t hurt that bad.

• HarryFreakinPotter

milenator said:

I kinda wish she wasnt covering herself
    dont we all :)

she’s just a try hard slut IMO i mean.. WOW your getting another tattoo, no1curr.

• Anonymou

imagine 20 years from now, that tattoo is going to be all saggy and naggy. because miley cyrus is so smart, right?

and btw, it looks seductive, but remember, they’re sticking a needle full of ink into her back.

• livingoutloud

This isn’t a new tattoo? Isn’t it the dream catcher?

getting a tattoo isnt even slutty you fucking idiots

please don’t go all ‘trace cyrus’ with the tats MC. LOL! Doesn’t she have like five by now? I can’t do tattoos . They’re tacky to me. Along with Body piercings

she looks naked? what is that a shirt? or just something to cover up? is that her boob?

• CuTeMuSic

i think this is when she is getting the dream catcher.. not a new tattoo

• CuTeMuSic

she really does looks seductive .

is this while she was getting it tattoo-ed? she doesn’t seem to be in that much pain….

Slutty? Really? At least she isn’t completely topless….-_____-

• yousmile.

Yeah, that’s what I was thinking too.

• yousmile.

Yeah, that’s what I was thinking too.

for the dumb b***h that said something about not getting a tattoo with a tank top on! If you get a tattoo on your side and its high you HAVE to take your shirt off so it doesnt screw up.

• HiiiDayurrr

Well daaayum smiley miley.

• john

uh some tats you cant have a shirt on while you are getting it done. so it doesnt make her sluttier, sluttier would be not covering herself. i see no nips, do you? not slutty

• MileyEqualsAwesome

May 15, 2011 @ 08:56 pm

She could’t get a tattoo with a tank top? she had to go shirtless? really?
    Add this to her LONG list of slutty things
    not if it’s on her whole side like her dream catcher is

• Noo_Idea

May 15, 2011 @ 08:51 pm
    milenator said:

I kinda wish she wasnt covering herself
    lol,
    with tattoos or with her shirt?

• StarLightSTARbright

MileyDemiJoBros said:
    love her <3
    ______________________
    icon! <3

The reason she’s shirtless is because her tattoo is on her ribcage up to her shoulders. Any kind of shirt would just get in the way. Don’t believe me, look up up her tattoo.

That will look great when she’s 75 and her skin is stretched out and saggy.

May 15, 2011 @ 08:58 pm
    HarryFreakinPotter said:
    milenator said:

I kinda wish she wasnt covering herself
    dont we all :)
    No, actually we all don’t. Speak for yourselves please.

The duck face has got to stop.

• HiiiDayurrr

That will look great when she’s 75 and her skin is stretched out and saggy.

Who cares if their skins stretched out and saggy anyway

• Irday

hottiee..

• LovatoLoveXO

That will look great when she’s 75 and her skin is stretched out and saggy.
    _____

If you hate tattoo’s so much then how about you never get one…. It’s Miley’s body and her choice what she does with it. And if you don’t like or agree…. Well that’s your problem.
    Anyway, I love how all her tattoo’s mean something to her. This pic is old cause her hair is darker. It must be her the dream catcher one.

• Drizzy

Is she trying to look sexy?
    BAHAHAHAHA.

Oh sorry, don’t kill me.

LOL! Haters call Miley a slut for everything she does. Seriously kids, is that the only adjective in your dictionary? I hate to see what your English-Lit scores must look like in school.

i love her tatto :D

Jesus christ.. Is that her boob? She really has no censor does she? It’s almost like she’s TRYING to get bad publicity.

You can get tattoos but taking pictures where your boob is CLEARY showing isn’t necessary.

She just tries too hard.. Exactly like Lindsay Lohan.

• HiiiDayurrr

Is she trying to look sexy?
    BAHAHAHAHA.

Oh sorry, don’t kill me.

I thought in about 3 years you told Miley Cyrus to holla at yah =/

• CuTeMuSic

Having
    Anger
    Torwards
    Everyone
    Reaching
    Sucess

• sophieeee

What has this generation turned into….
    self expression is one thing… looking like a trashy slut is another.
    and why would you let someone take a topless picture of you anyways? -_-

The duck face has got to stop.

LOL

• Wtfx

Very hot>3

HOT i love it

I TOLD YOU SHE WAS GETTING ANOTHER TATTOE…

HOT AS FUCK. i dont even care if shes a slut or not, girl is confident in herself, and yes, her body. is that such a crime?

this isnt a new tattoo, its the dream catcher

does anyone have a pic of her new 1

———————————–
    she has a NEW one?! daaaamn, she’ll end up looking like her brother!
    ———————–
    i know, it’s terrible..
    she’s a girl. not a boy.

• jsnack

to the people saying “why the hell is she shirtless?” – have you ever gotten a large tattoo before? she wore a shirt to the parlour, and had to take it off so the artist had full access to the skin. even if she’d worn a tank top, as some of you have said, she’d have to pull it up anyway.

also, if you have an issue with tattoos in general, why are you even leaving a comment? you people really mess with my head. as if your opinion actually matters.

• jsnack

oh btw, she’s eighteen, and a hell of a lot more adult than most of you idiots. i think showing some boob and getting a tattoo is not only fine, but kind of.. fun. what is wrong with you prudes?

oh, also, she has more money than you do.

• marinawashiski

It was when she was getting the dreamcatcher tattoo.

TRAMP STAMP!!!

• itsalibertywalk

I HAVENT BEEN ON OCEANUP FOR AGESSS D:
    nobodycares. lol.

~ no1curr.

anyways, i thought she’d be wearing a bra or something. x)

• marinawashiski

People, it’s HER body so she decides what to do with it so be tolerant yall!
    And can you tell me who are you to say what’s wrong or right?

• justbymyattitude

oh did she take a new tattoo? i think she looks kinda young in this picture O:

• marinawashiski

People, it’s HER body so she decides what to do with it so be tolerant yall!
    And can you tell me who are you to say what’s wrong or right?

• Sunshine n Lolipops

So many questions, so many opinions… diversity is a good thing, judging others by your own personal scale is biased. And when she is 75 and saggy they will have invented a skin cream that keeps everyone tight or erases skin art. Judging people is not a very Christian, Buddhist, Muslim, positive human trait. Judge others whilst you’ll be judged. AKA BE NICE KARMA IS A BITCH.

Hmm, let’s think about this… She is getting a tattoo on her side ribcage, so it would pretty much be impossible to wear a tanktop or any kind of shirt while they were inking her. No, I don’t agree with everything she’s done or every choice she’s made, nobody’s perfect after all (no pun intended), but she has been a part of my life for a long time now, and I’m one of those people, who yes, loves her. I wish I knew her in real life, “famous” or not, simply for the aspect that I truly think we’d get along well. So maybe the tattoos she has now or will possibly get in the future will get saggy and wrinkly with time, but that is HER body. HER decision. No one can make it for her. This goes for anyone with tattoos, celebrity or not: At one point you did not regret your choice to get inked, you loved the work you had done (unless of course your artist was not a licensed professional, messed up, etc.), so why regret it later? There IS always laser removal, and other than that it will be there forever, maybe fade a little, but so what!? If you like it, get it. If you don’t, don’t get it, and don’t bitch about others 24/7. No one’s forcing you to get a tattoo. I’m nearly 20, have 3 so far, plan to get more in the future, and always support Miley Ray Cyrus. COME AT ME. http://www.wordslikewildfire.tumblr.com ;) PS – FYI for everyone: the tattoo she’s getting done in this picture is her dreamcatcher one.

hhahahaha, the people commenting on how it will look when she’s 75 – gosh she wont go around topless to show people her tattoo when she’s 75! XD I’m not a miley fan but come ooon.

flawless sexy seduction!

El Oh El at all the haters here

shes sexy hate on it!!!!

yall dont got no balls to have yo picture taken like dat!

get it Miley

I have a tattoo above my boob, I had to take my shirt off. Kept my bra on, but the strap was off my shoulder.

The placement is high enough that I could have worn a tank top, but I was wearing my work shirt when I went to get it done, and didn’t have a tank top…so I went shirtless.

& took a video of the whole thing. LOL.

For me, it hurt a lot at the time, but looking back on it, it’s not that bad. I want more…but I think I’d regret anymore if I got them, the one & only I have, is really meaningful to me.

• hairisdn

thats quite right – thanks.
    הסרת שיער

• drinkmypoison
  • milenator

Very seductive indeed

I’m wondering what the tattoo looks like

does anyone have a pic of her new 1

does anyone have a pic of her new 1

———————————–
    she has a NEW one?! daaaamn, she’ll end up looking like her brother!

nice

• Alex

Hey check out my YouTube channel!

How the hell is getting a tattoo seductive?

why put self through this.

That face she’s making isn’t cute.

i just dunno why ppl want to put self htrough that. she looks like she’s ill wiht pain.

• staystrongdemi

She looks horny.

• Karenx2

this girl is so trashy. its sad really, she has potential to be so much more than garbage.

• Noo_Idea

May 15, 2011 @ 09:06 pm

calm your hormones dude

May 15, 2011 @ 08:56 pm
    She could’t get a tattoo with a tank top? she had to go shirtless? really?
    Add this to her LONG list of slutty things
    ==
    how da hell do u think tats are done kid? Do you expect them to tat her tank? LOL! U haters try so hard to fins something to talk about. Even when Miley is doing nothing wrong u guys still have to manage to find something about her to call slutty