Selena Gomez WIZARDS RAP PARTY

justin-bieber-shirtless-bathing-suit
selenawizards

+ Justin Bieber shirtless in a green bathing suit.

Selena was also named Best Dressed this week by Teen Vogue!

• breeze

bubblepopped said:

She’s so gorgeous.
    I’m really sad that Wizards is ending, but all good things comes to an end.
    But right now, she needs to focus on transitioning to the big screen. Wish her all the luck.

I agree and I will really miss Wizards :'( Especially Alex she was awesome.

• copymonster

Kudos to the whole cast. I’m really sad that it’s ending :c

show your pen1s justin :) cmon!

• HiiiDayurrr

Lol Biebs yah so scrawnnyyy.

gorgeous

• StarLightSTARbright

Am I the only one that thinks Selena is way too good for Justin? She’s gorgeous, classy, and so sweet. He’s talented but that’s about it… maybe everyone else sees something in him that I don’t?
    ____________________
    ia. i can’t get the appeal of him

JONAS shirtless is what’s sexy. ;D Hahaha.

SpreadYourWings – She’s with Fred Stoller, he’s in #423 ep Wizards of Apartment 13B, he will play Dexter

• MORICETSZ

Beautiful<3

• MORICETSZ

May 16, 2011 @ 10:43 pm
    StarLightSTARbright said:

____________________
    ia. i can’t get the appeal of him

he’ll grow out of it. Too much attention on him right now.

• AmandaDS07

___________________________________

Agreed!

and the Justin Pic was not needed. ick.

im gonna miss the show

i find it soo funny how unincredibly not hot he is…look at his body.. a six year old has more muscles then that..eww

hate selena

hate it

• SpreadYourWingsAndFlyAway

Who’s that with her?
    It can’t be who I think it is O.o

• Diamonds

this photo of justin is gross .__.

May 17, 2011 @ 03:11 am

—————do u tthink we only like him 4 his looks?seriously if u only like artists 4 looks or ppl..just wow..he means alot to me &others&yes i think hes smexy,i dont care bout his body…his fave is sexy..hes sexy..but i ove more things bout him.

complety agree!!!

wowww selena looks absolutely gorgeous and stunning in that pic!!!

She’s so gorgeous.
    I’m really sad that Wizards is ending, but all good things comes to an end.
    i couldn´t be more agree ;)

i cant believe wowp is ending!!! so sad, this is the best disney show!!!

Kudos to the whole cast. I’m really sad that it’s ending :c
    i know, really sad!!! btw nice icon!

___________________________________

Agreed!

and the Justin Pic was not needed. ick.
    amazing icon ;)

i love the fact that sel is always in the list of one of the best dressed!!! she have such an amazing style, with so much class and glam!!! love it!!!

love her hair and her smile!! and i wanna see it more pictures od wowp warp party!!!

*of wowp wrap party

• bubblepopped

She’s so gorgeous.
    I’m really sad that Wizards is ending, but all good things comes to an end.

hahahahahahha
    This justin’s picture made me laugh a lot

• NotPayingAttention

Justin Beiber Shirtless is not needed. It just makes my eyes hurt.

Nope, your definitely not alone.

Now I am blind seeing that totally unnecessary skinny little alien body of Justin doing who knows what with himself

• island.B

<3gorgeous

I cant wait to read more from you. This is really a great blog. http://www.justbie.com/justin-bieber-concerts-tours/

• Everythingyournot

LOVE!!!
    am soooo sad its ending!!

• online essays

I think we don’t let our stars to have calm night.

online essays

Um… OU you do know it’s spelled W-R-A-P not R-A-P lol

WHAT?? IS THAT JUSTIN PICTURE NEEDED??? ITS OLD!!!!!!!

awww

she looks weird in that picture

and i was wonder who was selenas date for this party cause the party theme was prom!!!

im so excited for all her upcoming projects!!! yuhuuuu

monte carlo, new album, tour!!! new movie…. woowwww

Everythingyournot said:

LOVE!!!
    am soooo sad its ending!!
    selenas smile is sooo adorable!!!

gorgeous and amazing girl!!!

selenita is the best!

WHAT?? IS THAT JUSTIN PICTURE NEEDED???

LOL THIS.

• girlleader1

i need a full length picture of her dress. it looks beautifulll!! :)

haha i love the fact that u felt the need to incorporate justin in this selena post…