Selena Gomez CRUSH On Bruno Mars

selena-gomez-wango-tango-19

Selena Gomez MetroNews interview. On Wizards ending: ‘It was bittersweet. ..I obviously cried a lot. It was really, really hard.. They called us to set and normally they call us separately ..that morning they were like, we want to bring you all in together. I just held on to them. It was really depressing.

I took my wand that I’ve cast my spells (with) for the last four years. It’s in a little box in a frame, so hopefully I’ll be able to hang it up in my house ..they gave it to my brothers and I. It’s very weird to know that I won’t have my dressing room to go back to tomorrow morning.’ ‘I’m obsessed with Bruno Mars,

I really think he’s extremely talented. And I kind of have a crush on him.. I would never want to do anything to make my fans uncomfortable because they are extremely loyal and they’ve been with me for the past five years. If anything, I just want to choose roles that they can all see and all kind of grow with me, if that makes sense.’

what the fuck? My sister was reading these comments and she showed me yours… My oh my, this is such an ignorant and STUPID comment that only a senseless, shortminded, SIMPLE thing (because I am not about to call you a person) would think of writing on here. if you dislike selena, talk about her not about her heritage/culture/race. Who the fuck are you to say anything? i am proud to say I am Mexican, I attended and graduated from HARVARD on a VISA with no sex at 21 years old. but i guess when people see me I’m considered a slut? Excuse me, but don’t get me started on whatever piece of shit race you are. One more thing I’d love to add, this young lady is beautiful. You haven’t done shit besides sit on your filthy fat ass staring at a computer wishing you were one of these people. I hope I do not see any other comments such as this one. I bet you’re about 15 years old? You are so damn lucky you came on here “anonymous” because I would LOVE to know what you are, but alas, maybe it’s best if i don’t.

• SpreadYourWingsAndFlyAway

I’m not surprised; she has a crush on every guy who’s rocking the world at the moment.
    loser! im not surprised of all jelous and stupid haters!!!

_________

z0mg u c rite thru me
    me iz verii jealouzz!!11one

I was just stating a fact, bro.

• SpreadYourWingsAndFlyAway

May 17, 2011 @ 08:33 am
    i totally agree with spreadyourwings and im loving your icon. you are really decent.

_____

Why, thank you :3

wow she would have a crush on him.
    she gets her hands on any guy thats famous now.

SpreadYourWings… said:

loser! im not surprised of all jelous and stupid haters!!!

_________

z0mg u c rite thru me
    me iz verii jealouzz!!11one

I was just stating a fact, bro.

so true bro, so true.

• copymonster

it’s just a crush.

loser! im not surprised of all jelous and stupid haters!!!

_________

z0mg u c rite thru me
    me iz verii jealouzz!!11one

I was just stating a fact, bro.
    shut up you asshole, its not a fact its just your stupid opinion!!! soo just shut up

May 17, 2011 @ 08:38 am
    copymonster said:

it’s just a crush.
    gosh yes, i know!! but haters can be soo fuckign stupid!!!

• copymonster

it’s just a crush.
    gosh yes, i know!! but haters can be soo fuckign stupid!!!

yeah, some of them needs to chill. selena’s just a teenager.

• back2december

justin better watch out ;)

• omg wtf lolz

BACK OFF BITCH HE’S MINE! LOL jkz don’tkillmeforacommentx

• MwahMiley

I like wombats.

you people, smh.
    you still believe in disney love………
    (considering bieber as one of tha kind)

it’s just a crush.
    gosh yes, i know!! but haters can be soo fuckign stupid!!!

yeah, some of them needs to chill. selena’s just a teenager.
    but hey some of them are really retarded and say such a stupid things and bs, but whatever!!!

justin better watch out ;)
    oh please not!

• copymonster

lol, dude. chill.

Of course she would…. So predictable. I bet if Joe Jonas’ album does well she’ll have a crush on him too.

does she have a crush every guy in hollywood

so pathetic and sad how the same stupid anon comment over and over again, c´mon dont be such and ashole!!! and i love how you try so hard to bring selena down, hahaha really funny!!!

May 17, 2011 @ 09:02 am
    copymonster said:

lol, dude. chill.
    sorry but is really annoying!

• iSarcasticING

*yawn*

loser! im not surprised of all jelous and stupid haters!!!

_________

z0mg u c rite thru me
    me iz verii jealouzz!!11one

I was just stating a fact, bro.
    it is a fact she has the dated the most famous boy at the moment admitted selena is a famewhore and she probably looking for her next target! she an easy girl everyone in hollywood had sleep with her.

seriously get some help retarded loser and and dont want to talk or argue with someone with your mental problems ewww your phycho and pathetic asshole!!! poor someone like you slow mental….

she looks soo freakin´ hot and that pic, nice pose babe!!!

lol you are the crazy psycho lunatic who is always on ou talking sh it about other and trying to make selena look like virging mary when she was in fact in hotels with guys lol. you stu pid if you think she innocent you psychotic idiot.

selena is easyyyyyyyy.

selena is easy she sleep with all the famous guys to get media attention. In hispanic mexican are considered s luts among other spanish cultures. am not surprise about selena she is mexican and she don’t want to be poor this people do anything to have money even sell themselves like selena is doing or get passports.

____________
    Thank god her sluty mom did what she did. I do not thin you know what the defintion of fat is, because selena’s mom is far from it. Fat or not she must be getting it because her husband is FINE!

~~~~~~~~~~~

I dislike Selena with all my heart, but I never gonna talk of someone mom like that, that is NOT right, you have a mom too and you will feel bad if someone talk bad of her, have some respect, say whatever you want to say about Selena but show respect to an older person. And Yes I love Miley.

• Everythingyournot

Well duh selena’s ganna have crush on everybody that becomes famous. How else would she hear about them.

• jerryk

Are you looking for a drivers ? ms 7525 | msi n1996

lol and again after all shes just a retarded and delusional miley stan…. sooo that explain everything hahahaha

and you’re just a retarded and delusionas selena stan who is obsessed with miley… sooo that explains everything hahahaha

And no, i dont hate selena.

what can you expect for retarded and delusional miley stan? they are exactly like her ugly idol, just a joke!!! and a pathetic one!!!

and what can i expect for retarded and delusional selena stan? so if miley stans are just like miley i guess you’re just like people say selena is? a famewhore and fake bitch? dont forget your the exactly definition of pathetic.

Everythingyournot said:

Exactly. But the haters always find anything to talk crap about her.

she dosent like him.

ey reatarded loser i casnt even read all that bullshit you have to say!!! keep living in you pathetic life and keep dreaming that miley is better than selena!!! good luck with that!!! hahahaha so funny yo have a clown and disgusting hoe for idol who is biggest talentless ever cant sing cant act and most important thing nobody have any respect for that nasty hoe!!! who try sooo fucking hard and always make a huge fool!!! sooo get out of here bitch….. go and continue living in your miserable life hahaha

hey reatarded loser i cant even read all that bullshit because you cant spell but keep living in you pathetic life and keep hating on Miley because thanks to stupid haters like you she will ALWAYS be relevant. So go ahead loser hahahaha so funny selena is your idol when your NOTHING NOTHING LIKE HER. She a kind, educated and sweet person and the .. you? SHE DOESNT DESERVE TO HAVE SUCH A DISGUSTING FAN LIKE YOU sooo get out of here bitch….. go and continue living in your miserable life hahaha

Oh, good. Looks like somebody has a plan. Good luck on chasing, #FameWhore.

Yeah some role model. The only people who would accept Slutty Cyrus as a role model are sluts, whores, wannabe whores and drug addicts. She tries to be sexy but fails epically. Miley has a voice? She sounds like a man when she sings. I’m pretty sure she used to be a man. So what is Miley famous for? Nothing but being a Cyrus. She needs to go back to Tennessee with her trashy family, especially with her gold digging whore of a mother. Selena may not be the best singer, but at least she sounds better than Miley Whorerus. Selena is definitely a great actress, unlike Miley who overacts on everything. So what if Selena is dating Justin Bieber. She can do that and Justin is only less than two years younger. She’s talented enough to be relevant unlike Miley. No wonder Miley relies on controversy. She has no talent to actually be relevant on her own.
    this this this this!!!

preach!!!

• Niley_Bang_That_Drum

She’s so hideous. Lose the 6 year old princess dresses!!!

SHE HAD BIEBER NOW SHE WANTS BRUNO MARS .. B!TCH

• BieberWasLikeOh

Oh, good. Looks like somebody has a plan. Good luck on chasing, #FameWhore
    – –
    FINALLY SOMEONE Who thinks SMART!:D I totally agree with you

She’s got a crush on a guy who was arrested for drugs LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• BieberWasLikeOh

She’s got a crush on a guy who was arrested for drugs LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ______
    HAHA FUNNY SHIT! (:

================

Yeah I know, right? The same in Miley post the same person do the same thing over there

• SpreadYourWingsAndFlyAway

• BieberWasLikeOh

@SpreadYourWings
    LOLOL That’s the first thing i though too .
    Sorry justin , hate to break it to ya but i’m guessin that she’s done using you . She’s gonna go for someone who is big in the media right now .

• LOVE

I Know that everything you said is true but don’t worry about what other people thinks you can’t change minds that easy, they hate Miley and they prefer not to listen, so don’t waste your time, you are not a looser you have an opinion and I support you.

– – – – – –

Honey .. That’s not Slutenas voice . It’s all auto tuned . & You fuckin call that music? WOW – There must be something wrong with you! At least Miley can sing & she doesn’t need to use auto tuned for ALL of her songs unlike this slutena hormez does . & You guys think she wrote ‘Year without rain’ FYI She didn’t she stole the song from Leona Lewis!Her only hit is ‘Who Says’.She never sang the USA Anthem because… she suck. Am I lying? Why Miley, Demi, Taylor, Jonas Brother, etc sang the USa Anthem and Selena didn’t? I mean who would like to listen to her singing the USA Anthem? Nobody.
    She’s aliar. She denied face to face to Ellen DeGeners she wasn’t dating Justin Bieber, after everyone had seen the photos of them together!
    She spent whole nights with Justin (just them both together) in hotels. Who does still think she is virgin?She’s a fake, she pretends to be a holy but actually she is a slut and a bitch! She dated a younger boy (Justin B)and he kissed her boobs in the Oscar Party! is that a good role model for the kids who watch her on Disney Channel? I don’t think so. She always LIES & IS ALWAYS LAZY on show , Do you want your children to be like that? So RUDE !? She dated every boy who was like ‘star of the moment’ (Taylor Lautner for Twilight, Cory Montheit for Glee, Nick Jonas for the Jonas Brothers, Justin Bieber the most famoust guy in the world), doesn’t it look like too much coincidences? If it’s for fame, she goes over her best friends!
    She dated Nick Jonas knowing Miley Cyrus loved him, in that moment Miley and Selena were close and she betrayed her! She dated Taylor Lautner even though her best friend Taylor Swift was in love with him, what kind of person do that?… Selena Gomez (;She’s envy of Miley Cyrus. She always copy her styles, clothes, etc., she dated Nick Jonas after Miley had dated him,before Miley’s last album came out she said that it was going to have some techno like Britney Spears and time after Selena was saying almost the same!Her songs are plastics! I mean, she doesn’t write her songs so she doesn’t feel what she sings. Why can’t shewrite her own music like Miley, Demi and Taylor do? Isn’t she smart?She spent whole nights with Justin (just them both together) in hotels. Who does still think she is virgin? I’m so glad you a Anonymous because i really do hate hoes&bitches like you ! just sayin :D

loser! im not surprised of all jelous and stupid haters!!!

• Everythingyournot

____________

THIS SPREADYOURWINGS!

gorgeous dress,love it ;)

love her <3 shes sooo pretty!

Haha! I am definitely sure Mexicans are not as closeminded as this thing. Piece of shit can’t even write a well written sentence or paragraph.

btw i bet you are mexican right? sooo please dont talk about your family problems!!! lol repeat after me its not selenas fault lol

wasnt she dating justin bieber?

so sad that wowp is ending!!!

cant wait for her tour, gonna be amazing!!! yeiiiii

• island.B

eww no Sel :P
    but i love most of his songs tho, Liquor Store Blues is my jam <3

and thats why miley is such a disgusting bitch, and a pathetic attetion whore, who livin embarrasing and making such a hufe fool of herself to saty relevant? just like her slut mother who have childrens of differents men and ruin a family cause billy was marry and have childrens before slutty tish appears in her life….

if you’re gonna hate search info. Tish is not a slut for having kids before Billy stupid hater. Billy was single when he met Tish.

At least tish is not a slut like selenas face pig mom who had sex at age 16 and got pregnant accidentaly.

Tish is not a slut for having kids before Billy stupid hater. Billy was single when he met Tish. At least tish is not a slut like selenas face pig mom

Selen is as slut as her fat mom. Selena is a mistake. If it wasnt because herslutty mom she would exist.
    – – – –
    OH HEL NO BITCH ! Miley is a true model than the Slutena Hormez disgusting COUGAR ! Miley doesn’t sleep with guys,but that gay ass slut selena does . At least Miley has a voice & Selena … She can’t sing WORTH BEANS ! It’s not even her voice, All AUTO TUNED . So what if Miley dresses sexy that’s HER STYLE! Sorry , you can’t change her style . Selena . just needs to go home! WHAT IS SHE FAMOUS FOR? NOTHING ABOUSTLEY NOTHING! & Miley is famous actually because she’s a really great singer&actress. No Wonder why Selena sleeps with guys because her mom was a slut at 16 .. hmmm … that tells us ALOT !. I’M OUT !

Fuck you! If anyone’s a slut it’s Miley and her gold digging mother. Miley is a big, ugly mistake. If it wasn’t because of her fucking Billy Ray for money, then the biggest teenage slut of the planet would never have been born. I’m just glad Selena is here to be a true role model and that she grew up with good parenting, unlike Slutty Cyrus.

yeah she grew up with good parenting thats why she is a famewhore. Dating the it boy to get more fame since de beggining. sleeping with underage boy. Her mom is so good at teaching that selena learned so well to be a whore like her.

• XsparksflyX

bruno <3

i only can laugh of all pathetic retarded and delusional miley try so fucking hard to bring selena down or she looks slut, but sorry losers thats not work!!! i mean say all the bullshit you want that doesnt change the reality and the fact that the biggest slut ever is your disgusting and fugly idol cyrus, everybody say that and know that is true!!! people know that chep how like biggest attetion whore ever and the clown for industry hahahaha in industry can only make fun about her, too bas nobody cant take her seriously!!! sooo go ahead continue with your bullshit!!! after all her fans are exactly like that nasty hoe cyrus just a joke

• apartofyourworld

SpreadYourWings… said:

—————–

THIS.

‘livin embarrasing and making such a hufe fool of herself to saty relevant?’ tha sound like selnea, you know, dating a kis to get fame…
    different fathers? yeah, the other one and billy ray who got married,is that bad?
    Tish ruined a family? fyi Whne Billy ray met Tish, he was SINGLE.

Uh, you are absolutely no better than the people you are calling out.

Just saying.

• BieberWasLikeOh

• Sahina

===========================================

Yo Claudia Benitez. GO AWAY and learn how to spell!!
    stop being the attention brat on here

hypocrite.

and go find the definition of Whore and slut.

Fuck no! Selena has more class than that whore Miley. At least Selena doesn’t rely on making controversy to stay relevant. At least she doesn’t dance on stage in her underwear, lap dance for middle aged men, pole dance, or smoke from a bong. Miley had to rely on her dad to get known. If it wasn’t for her last name, people wouldn’t have cared. Selena actually was talented and more well liked to be relevant. So who has more class? Selena. someone who does all the pathetic thing that ugly horseface cyrus does thats why you call role model? hahaha so funny!!! btw miley cant even sing for save her disgsuting life, doesnt even sound like a girl, my dying cat sound so much better than this nasty how with her macho and nasal voice gross!!! and that ugly bitch cant act neither, she sucks, and all the review say that!!! shes biggest joke ever, people cant even take her seriously and only make fun about her… poor talentless attetion whore!!! sooo desperate to stay relevant that living embarrasing herself… outch!!!

Sahina said:

SpreadYourWings… said:
    I’ve never noticed until now how amusing anons can be. :3

===================================

sometimes you can tell which anon is which. just look at the way they write.

—————

i can recognize wich one is the claudia anon lol

• copymonster

in my opinion, selena’s not a famewhore. i mean, it’s not her fault she’s pretty. that she gets all the guys.

amen!!! thank you!!! i mean retarded and delusional miley stan are soo pathetic but at the same time is really funny how she try sooo hard to bring selena down and shes like the only loser who think shes slut, and seriously biggest miley stan dare to say that? nice joke!!! wake up loser cause clearly its not selenas fault that all hot gusy haves crushes on her and go out with her, and your ugly and disgusting attetion whore cyrus is just the clowm for everybody, too bad nobody wants a horrible horseface sooo desperate for attetion!!! hahahahaha

ey seriously retarded get some help immediatly, gosh you are such a ugly and weird freak!!! get out of here you creepy and psycho loser!!!! my gosh i have no idea people so damn retarded, dumbass and loser can exist!!! lol congrats asshole!!!! and do you seriously belive all that bullshit you say? hahahahahahaha cant stop of laugh of your mental problems…..

• MileySnuggle

So she’s saying that she has a crush on bruno mars but she never talked about her bf? Nice selena.

• Sahina

===============================

seriously Claudia, YOU talk about how haters are so pathetic yet you go the other way and become a hater yourself?
    and stop being so desperate for attention on here. you’re clearly pathetic.

• Drizzy

So who is the Delta chick that Nick is supposedly dating?
    I’m lost with that whole situation…

• Drizzy

===

LOL @ this…

i only can laugh of all pathetic retarded and delusional selena stan try so fucking hard to bring miley down sorry loser that doesnt not work!!! i mean say all the bullshit you want that doesnt change the reality and the fact that you woul ever be as famous, prettye rich as Miley and the biggest famw whoreis your disgusting and fuake robot idol called selena,and know that is true!!! people know her just because she dates the it boy hahahaha go ahead continue with your bullshit!!! after all her fans are exactly like that nasty fake famowhore just a joke

• Sahina

Drizzy said:
    So who is the Delta chick that Nick is supposedly dating?
    I’m lost with that whole situation…

================================

she’s an Australian Singer/Actress. i think Nick has been working with Delta on her new album

• Drizzy

So who is the Delta chick that Nick is supposedly dating?
    I’m lost with that whole situation…

================================

====

Ohhh. I was confused because of the pictures of them ‘holding hands’
    Haaa.

• Drizzy

So who is the Delta chick that Nick is supposedly dating?
    I’m lost with that whole situation…

================================

====

Ohhh. I was confused because of the pictures of them ‘holding hands’
    Haaa.

• MileySnuggle

Kay whore

• Sunshine n Lolipops

Every Selena interview has very similar qualities, and she says she has crushes on a lot of people. It is a way of paying a compliment to people, not having serious romantic intentions. Quite honestly, it is the people she says she doesn’t have a crush on that she actually does. Look a bit more deeply at what you read, not everything is so obvious.

• blabla

I doubt parents will let their 4 years old see 13 reasons why :p

STAY AWAY FROM MY BRUNO! And i agree. She always has a crush on guys that are hot! I.e. Shia lebouf, justin bieber, now bruno! Selena is a lowkey ho.

Kay whore
    who? the girl of you icon or the girl of your nick? totally agree!!!

hottttt!

• MileySnuggle

Kay whore
    who? the girl of you icon or the girl of your nick? totally agree!!!
    No thats you

Well if she really does have a crush on Bruno, come on Sel -.- You are too beautiful for all these chumps you’ve dated and crushed on. Nick Jonas the creep, Shia Lebouf the Bar fighter, baby Biebs, Bruno Mars (99% sure he does drugs)

It’s not becuase she cute they go out with her is because she put out and sleep with them. guys don’t mind getting free p ussy.

you are fucking obsessed with miley seriously leave her alone she a better person than you and miley is not the one sleeping around in hotels with guys is selena so watch at who you aim the slut comment you idiot. because selena is disney biggest slut and famewhore. she whored around miley name, jonas, both taylors, britney, kateperry, nick, and now bieber miley never ever did that garbage. miley has more morals than you little slut selena, she is the wicked witch of disney ever since selena went there all she brought was problems and the family they had before got ruinded. selena is so dumb to think she could take on miley hahahahah she must got a really swollen head to think that no wonder she has such a big huge head.

Where are people getting her mom was a slut lol. She had a relationship with a man and she got pregnant. And they married! And no wonder pro ana and mia sites exist. Some of you have really bad body image. Selena’s mom is not skinny but she’s not fat.

Please do not insult me. mexican are sluts in hispanic they all considered to be sluts they do anything for money and a passport and sleeps around something selena is extremely good at to get fame and media hook up it comes naturally to her because that how mexican are slut for money.

well her mom did slut around at 16 so no wonder selena is taking after her sleeping around with bieber and guys, her mom can’t tell her nothing she did worse. she probably teaching selena how to use protection so her money don’t stop coming in.

Someone that understands how life is.

May 17, 2011 @ 10:47 am

lmao

lol Selena has a crush on every ‘A lister’

May 17, 2011 @ 10:47 am

coming from a miley stan sure you will know that… lol

• TheOriginalOne

Stop calling her a famewhore, it sad to read it all. But also kind of funny XD
    But honestly, who doesn’t have a crush on hot guys? :P
    Bruno Mars is hot, Justin is cute, Nick is cute, Taylor (Lautner) is hot! And Zac Efron is also hot.. so yeah.. it’s not that weird..
    And btw, I don’t think she “puts out” with all the guys she’s dated -.-‘
    And hopefully not to baby Bieber! :P

coming from a miley stan sure you will know that… lol
    lol why you fucking people always think people are miley stan damn you fucking lunatic, am a nick stan and selena is a fucking whore who used him so she could get famous.

well.. who doesn’t have a crush on Bruno Mars… *_* i do. all the way.

loser! im not surprised of all jelous and stupid haters!!!

i am surprised you complain abou haters when you’re a hater. lol

SpreadYourWings… said:
    _____
    LOL im agreed with u.. ur so right

Bruno Mars has an amazing voice, but I am sorry, he is just FUGLY. Plus, you can tell he used to be on drugs. You can see it in his eyes.

SpreadYourWings… said:

It’s sad to admit but its truth :(
    i dont want selena to be a famewhore. She has enough talent to be famous by herself not using others

• milenator

SpreadYourWings… said:
    loser! im not surprised of all jelous and stupid haters!!!

_________

z0mg u c rite thru me
    me iz verii jealouzz!!11one

I was just stating a fact, bro.
    ==

WINNING

BieberWasLikeOh said:

– – – –

we know who the real slutty whore is: YOUR MOTHER (a druggie hooker) who fucked YOUR FATHER (a pedophile who also fucks all the dirty hookers) and they had YOU a real slutty mistake! except they were not really thinking about an abortion because with your mother doing drugs and all she really didn’t give a fuck but the outcome is a fucked up mistake.

• BieberWasLikeOh

• BieberWasLikeOh

– – – –
    you don’t know mee .. So maybe you shouldn’t tell people about how they were born or crap if you don’t know them . K ?

BieberWasLikeOh said:

May 17, 2011 @ 12:27 pm
    – – – – – –

LMAO at you pathetic bitch. who really has the time to write a fucking story on here?

• milenator

Now I know whose one of her next dating targets….

-walks away-

BieberWasLikeOh said:

Do you actually think I give a fuck about you? No, I don’t besides you start offending others who you don’t know either. Why are you talking what you can’t back up with your actions? Either you talk shit and handle the shit that’s thrown at you or just deal with it hooker mistake!

• BieberWasLikeOh

– – – –

• jazzie

We here?

I will stand by that I think Selena really does care for Justin and what they have is real, but gosh I love her but I wish she’d stop throwing celebs names around, I don’t think she realizes that it’d annoying, buts. It’s like Selena think for a sec, does she honestly want to be known as Selena the girl who talks non stop about this celeb and that celeb argggg

LOL IKR? That person said I’M OUT and came right back

• Sahina

==============================

dude, there are way bigger “sluts” than Miley Cyrus.

and please go look up the definition of “slut”. or shall i just tell you?

“Slut or slattern is a pejorative term applied to an individual who is considered to have loose sexual morals or who is sexually promiscuous.”

and you’re saying Miley is a mistake?? how would you like it if people said if YOU were a mistake of creation?

• SpreadYourWingsAndFlyAway

I’ve never noticed until now how amusing anons can be. :3

LOL IKR? That person said I’M OUT and came right back

• Sahina

SpreadYourWings… said:
    I’ve never noticed until now how amusing anons can be. :3

===================================

sometimes you can tell which anon is which. just look at the way they write.