‘I Met Miley Cryus At The Party In Brazil!’

malij
img300

From @mari_salvo: Me and my friends met her in the party at the nightclub ‘Kiss and Fly’! She is so amazing, I told her that I was the first of the line for her concert in São Paulo, that I stayed in the line for five days with my friends and she was like ‘OMG, THAT’S AMAZING’! And when I was leaving she told me that she loved us! She is the most amazing celebrity I’ve ever met, I’m totally in love with her!

+ Miley and Alison looking amazing!

The obsessed Miley hater’s name is Claudia? What else do u guys know about her?

That is what her face looks like, she has *never been pretty. That’s why everyone calls her butterface.

*always

butterface? cause her face is as smooth as butter I see

Win

• realistgangsta

cute

• realistgangsta

cute

• SellyismygirlCrush

i use to like her not anymore cuz she started being bad and tattoos seriously but at least she met a famous person

_

I guess you hate me my friends my family and my co workers cuz a majority of them have tattoos… They can be tasteful you know.. and hers are they have meaning to her.

• marinawashiski

I’m so jealous of that girl )))))):

The obsessed Miley hater’s name is Claudia? What else do u guys know about her?

Not much, she is a 20 years old, spanish speaker, and a really stupid chick, she wrote her email as her name lol

Win

nope

• Sahina

============================

i really don’t see how getting a tattoo is bad. if a person wishes to express themselves through tattoo’s then let them do it.
    obviously i wouldn’t get it because there are other ways of expressing myself but at the end of the day it’s her life.

Her eyes are stunning

alison seems funny

that girl with a pierced nose is scaring me

flawless perfection

flawless

wtf is wrong with Miley’s face?

May 18, 2011 @ 12:31 pm

wtf is wrong with Miley’s face?
    ========
    That is what her face looks like, she has never been pretty. That’s why everyone calls her butterface.

Miley and Noah look exactly alike, kind of scary.

wtf is wrong with Miley’s face?

i dont know what you are talking about, she still perfect

that girl with a pierced nose is scaring me

LMAO

• CuTeMuSic

i love her.. and haters pls. go away..

• Sahina

The obsessed Miley hater’s name is Claudia? What else do u guys know about her?

=======================

also because of that, people found her facebook. unfortunately, she no longer uses it =D

you can tell which anon is Claudia by the way she talks and spells on here. on Just Jared Junior, she goes by the name Laurent (previously Paulie, Andy, HER EMAIL!!!)

• mags

i love how she just goes to all the random local clubs like its no big deal, its awesome

wtf is wrong with Miley’s face?
    ========
    lmfao!!!

*always

butterface? cause her face is as smooth as butter I see

nice eyebrows

actually, i know that girl, ive studied one year with her. she met camila belle, omily osment, jonas brothers.

“She is the most amazing celebrity i’ve ever met, i’m totally in love with her! ”

I bet miley is the only celebrity that she met

• milenator

so cool

• milenator

Festa no brasil

aww

*waits for stupid obsessed Miley basher hater to comment & see bad grammar*

hahaha that face really scary!!! and five days for miley? lmfao!!!!

aww

*waits for stupid obsessed Miley basher hater to comment & see bad grammar*

she is a bit busy ‘defending’ selena = bashing Miley on the other post

hahaha that face really scary!!! and five days for miley? lmfao!!!!

you came we were waiting to read some pathetic and ridiculous comment from a miley hater/stan like you..

do you know you stan miley more like you stan your idol? creppy and lame!

GO MILEY

miley is so flawless

• Anonymous123

Dear Miley..leave Nick jonas peacefully… Pls,don’t think bout him anymore..!! He’s a piece of trash that gonna come back only when he needs you…… He’s homewrecker that pretend tobe an angel…..puleaseeeeee!?!