Nick Jonas STAND UP & BE COUNTED

nickjonasstandup-18

More pictures @ NickJOnline!

• jamonae1

People seriously need to take a step back and look at themselves. It is his/their life not yours. If he is happy then whatever. Go ahead and Live your Life Nick.

HOME WRECKING DOUCHE

So much for keeping a thread positive…

no one likes nick jonas? haha. whatever. he’s always been a douche in my eyes.

so much hate! nick bb i still love you but breaking up a family is not right! anyways, what’s done is doing. still loveyou.

onymous said:

I KNOW THE WHOLE WORLD IS LOL. NICK WHAT YOU ARE DOING IS CRAZY!!! GOING OUT WITH AN OLD BITCH LIKE HER, MAN GO AND FIND A YOUNG GIRL LIKE YOU!!

Um she’s not old, she’s 26 and people aree only mad because she was dating someone and he got involved with her while she was engaged.

THIS SHIT WILL END SOON! I WONDER WHAT HIS PARENTS ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS?

MAMA JONAS YOU HAVE TO DO SOMETHING!!!!

#Homewrecker lol

This isn’t a fair label to give him. Just because she was in a relationship before doesn’t mean he broke them up. People grow apart, especially when there is distance involved.

=====

Absolutely no evidence of this. We don’t know when the breakup happened. These things happen weeks or months before they get announced to the press.

its a little late. its already a trending topic. people just hate him right now, i find it hilarious because he looked all cocky in his date pictures

• CuTeMuSic

i really don’t like nick anymore..
    i’m so glad miley and selena found the right guy for them instead of this douche..
    sorry if i offended any fans.

I dont like him anymore cuz well hes kinda not hot anymore

I dont like him anymore cuz well hes kinda not hot anymore
    —————-
    Agreed.

=====
    —————————–
    It’s probably pointless to post this, but someone posted a Perez link earlier that said the break up was a long time coming, even though it was just announced. I didn’t see a date on the post, but it was several posts before the news of Nick and Delta. Someone posted it to prove that there was news about Delta in the U.S. before this event. It also said that Delta and Brian posted a statement saying that it was a mutual decision. After that I read similar articles saying the same. No one commenting here knows the time frame to be throwing out the term “home wrecker.” There are so many stories out there right now, so it is up to you choose what to believe. It’s sad that so many want to believe something negative about someone they supported, instead of giving him the benefit of the doubt in his judgement. From what I read Delta was engaged, not married, and if she wasn’t happy in a relationship, then why should she stay? The children are not hers. They have a mother and a father, so how Nick did break up a family?

• SJG97

Jeez why is everybody tripping?I mean my God none of you know anything.You don’t know why Brian and Delta broke up or even when they broke up.Just because they anounced it in April doesn’t mean that’s actually when it happened.Nick didn’t ‘wreck’ anything.
    And everyone wonders why Nick is never public about his relationships. :/

• SJG97

THIS SHIT WILL END SOON! I WONDER WHAT HIS PARENTS ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS?

MAMA JONAS YOU HAVE TO DO SOMETHING!!!!

His parents can’t do crap.He’s 18 remember.

His parents can’t do crap.He’s 18 remember.

Doesn’t matter. He still lives under their authorities.

Delta and Nick’s date to the Arclight theater in Hollywood May 15 and said the couple seemed completely comfortable with one another.

“They were holding hands and embracing,” the eyewitness said. “They appeared to be having a good time with each other.”

You’re a fucking imbosile shut the fuck up.

Nick – STAND UP & BE COUNTED. HOW MANY HOME WRECKERS DO WE HAVE IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT? PLEASE RAISE YOUR HANDS. – ROFL

SJG97 said:
    And everyone wonders why Nick is never public about his relationships. :/
    =============================================

Yes, thank you!

Am I the only one who has found this whole thing kinda exciting?

• blahblah

he is still gorgeous, but a 26 year old is kind of disgusting. especially one that just got out of a 7 year long relationship and was ENGAGED. it wont last

So you don’t like Nick anymore for this??
    That’s mean that you never really like him and you aren’t a real fan. He can do whatever he wants with his life and nobody knows why Delta and Brian broke up.

I’m still loving you Nick and even you start dating a (really) old woman doesn’t mean that you are not longer the sexy, cute, sweet and talented boy you have always been.

• BeautifulLie.

I’ll support him no matter what.

• Justice

wow gossip spreads fast huh?

I feel indifferent about Nick right now. Sucks since I used to be one of the biggest Nick stans out there but whatever.

If I knew a guy who was 18 years old who previously dated a 26 year old, and say he asked me out… I would say HELL FUCKING NO haha I think any guy who dates a cougar is just gross in general. I would be embarassed if I found out one of my exes was dating a girl 8 years older than him. I’m 17 by the way.

Leave Nick alone already. Let him be.

My definition of a cougar is a 25yr old and a 34yr old or a 31yr old dating a 40 not a 18yr old dating a 26yr. That’s just plain nasty.

• tessaskylar

I love Nick but this is so heartbreaking to watch him build everything then watch it fall down hard. I really hope this scandal is false. But I doubt it since both reps said “no comment”. This is so disturbing.
    —————
    He was getting so much respect too! I mean Les Mis and the producing, not to mention Charice’s single and the White House performances. And of course, Wizard 101 proved him competent of flexible musicianship. then…..delta.

#JoeOverNickAnyDay
    ——————
    oh yeah. big time. joe may have dated older women in the past, but it didn’t look creepy or gross or wrong when he dated ashley or camilla, because he himself is not a creep. and also it helped that neither ashley nor camilla looked like they could be his mom.
    ———————————–

Ashley was just two years older, so there’s really not an age difference, besides Joe is 21, not a teenager anymore. And personally I prefer that the Jonas like older women instead of much younger girls then them, I respect them more for it.

______

MTE

Boy, you people sure know a lot about he private lives of people YOU DON’T EVEN KNOW! I guarantee it is not what you think…

====================

Really? If that’s the case wouldn’t Nick or Delta announce that it’s false. I remember when Nick went to his twitter when everyone was accusing him of dating Lucie Jones and Samantha Barks at the same time. So why wouldn’t he clear this rumor?

True but he’s going to date whoever he wants. Leave him alone.

Wow. This is ridiculous. Threatening to kick him and slap him. You’re not his fans. What are you even doing on here? Nick is infatuated w/ someone. He’s just a teenager. Even if he did persue her while she was engaged, it might have been wrong, but she could have said no. She’s the adult here. She’s talented and all, but most 26 year olds would be embarrassed to date an 18 year old. As serious and mature as he is, at the end of the day he’s still just 18.

Nick and Joe like older women.

People please. It’s just possible that they’re just friends. How would you feel if people started hating you for something that could be an innocent gesture. Think about it … They could be JUST FRIENDS. Think about what you’re doing to him. Don’t you care about how HE feels? MY GOD, PEOPLE .. TREAT HIM LIKE HE’S A HUMAN BEING.

YOU SHOULD ALL BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES.

• tessaskylar

I can’t even look at him the same anymore. God Nick I hope the media made one heck of a huge mistake

YOU SHOULD ALL BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES
    ————————–
    i agree with your point, but you’re delusional if you think they’re just friends. dating. spotted by super stalker Sarah (who loves and respects Nick and wouldn’t make up false stories about him). spotted bowling toget her. pictured holding hands. both reps said “no comment.” they’re dating

No one cares you’re Asian shut the fuck up.

Fortunately this will not last and everything will back to normal. I really feel ashamed of those who claim to be Jonas’ fans and are treating Nick in this way.

I’m still loving my three guys of New Jersey.
    Nick <3
    Joe <3
    Kevin <3

• tessaskylar

I don’t care if she’s 26. Right now, all I want to know is if he really made a move on an ENGAGED WOMAN. That’s all I need to know

tessaskylar said:

___________

I know right? I know it’s wrong to judge, but what kind of teenager dates a cougar? A filthy, classless one. I wonder if they realize how creepy and gross both of them look…

People. They weren’t even “holding hands” on their supposed “date”. There was a big crowd of paparazzi bothering them so nick took delta’s hand so she wouldn’t get caught in the crowd. Other pics didn’t even show them holding hands. The paparazzo lies angeles even tweeted that they weren’t acting like a couple

Brian Mcfadden had a 1yr affair with Delta for before divorcing his wife of 5 yrs who he has kids with. Then Delta cheats on her bf/fiance of 7yrs with Nick???

This sounds like some Jerry Springer or some Maury shit.
    Oh BTW Nick you lose them how you get them.

AND for those of you saying it’s not clear when she called off the engagement. Look at the pic with her, Nick, and Greg Garbo. She is STILL wearing her engagement ring.

#NickDouchebagJonas

• tessaskylar

—————
    well see maya has been bowling with nick multiple times and you actually see them walking off to nicks car in some pics but the no one knows her. One paparrazzi said that Nick only pulled Delta to get her from the the crowd safely. However..IDK whats going on. If any of it is true, I AM DONE WITH NICK JONAS

tessaskylar said:

_________

She was wearing her engagement ring in the picture they took in the #beatlab.

• tessaskylar

well see i don’t know if anythings actually going on. when people say “a source confirmed” their dating status, i can’t believe it. and they weren’t acting coupley in the pics either. He was like IN FRONT of her

• tessaskylar

She was wearing her engagement ring in the picture they took in the #beatlab.
    sooo…?

• ljs1202

May 18, 2011 @ 03:45 pm

______

Check the pictures again. In really bad paparazzi swarms, the paparazzi are EVERYWHERE in the picture. In front of them, in back of them, in their faces, up their asses lol. But you can’t see any in the pictures.

ljs1202 said:

_______

K. Well, once their second and third date pictures come out, I will come back and say I told you so, I was right all along, you’re full of it, etc.

May 18, 2011 @ 03:12 pm

You’re an idiot.

I hope this relationship last long cuz if not he is going to have a destroyed image and a broken heart.

People do mistakes, never forget that

as long as he is happy then that is the only thing that should matter!

—————
    maybe that’s what he needs tho

He did not look like a cocky little douchebag. He looked like a sweet teenage guy superhappy to be seen with & to be touching the hand of a pretty older woman. And she looks like a tall, cool, calm, mature woman who’s grasping the hand of and crushing on a pretty little teenage boy.

ALL THE JONAS FAMILY ARE FULL OF CRAP!!! THEY ARE ALL THE SAME NO WONDER JONAS BROTHER’S WHO?? ARE FADING!!!!

That’s true!!! lol they are fading big time is like if they were all cursed!!or something maybe there GOD are MAD at them for some reason, just saying!

wow i think that Nick is getting rebel for some reason that’s it!

That didn’t make the situation sound any better tbh.

Nick listen dude you are making a big mistake look around how many beautiful girls do you see?? now what the fuc* are you doing with that old bitch???

nick needs to face reality and see what’s in front of him! An old lady lol

NICK BECAUSE OF THIS MORE FANS ARE GONNA GO TO JUSTIN BIEBER!!!!!

NICK BECAUSE OF THIS MORE FANS ARE GONNA GO TO JUSTIN BIEBER!!!!!

That didn’t make the situation sound any better tbh.
    lmao i was just gonna say that

________

That sounds disgusting. Sorry. :|

To these people who come on here and obviously hate Nick. Are you going to show up on every Delta/Nick post from now on to bash him? It doesn’t look like he’s planning on hiding this relationship. And the papps look pretty hungry since these pictures were pretty popular. Do we have to live with you and your venom? If you don’t like him go somewhere and support someone you do like.

• TeamLove

=================

…………..Anyways.

In the words of Miley “It doesn’t feel good when the world crashes down on you and that one person you need the most isn’t there.”

Lol payback is a bitch Nick.

SO ANGRY AT NICK!

• tessaskylar

yeah. i agree. if they weren’t dating, he probably would’ve done something about it. you know, with this whole nelta thing, i don’t know what to think. i loved the jonas brothers for 4 long years… so i am not sure if i am being too “protective” or being a teeny, but i just keep thinking why is he dating a woman so much older than him? and what kind of 26 year old woman gets engaged to a man older than her, breaks off the engagement, then dates a teenager?
    I don’t mind she’s older but I will have harsh opinions on Nick if I found out this is true only because she was ENGAGED for God’s sake

i dont get why hes getting all the hate it takes two to tango.

anyway hes always been into older girls: courtney,sam,nicole…

You’re a fucking idiot. Why must a ‘fan’ change to another artist because one is dating someone.Why not have half a brain and not give a fuck or be a fan of both artists? Fuckwit.

This is the first time the teens hate on the boy instead of the girl.
    Lol EVERY relationship JB has had the teens would hate the girl, but this time wow i’m shocked.

Unlike yourself you self absorbing pretentious pig piece of shit. People like you should fuck off and Breed insest with their siblings SHG97, fucking mongoloid. Try and act intelligent, pathetic.

what a cocky lil douchebag he looked like in those photos

that were taken on his date with his creepy cougar gf

and now he’s getting hated on LOL

#KarmasABitch !

This is the first time the teens hate on the boy instead of the girl.
    —————-
    yeah, well i say it’s well deserved. nick is such a pretentious piece of crap, fooling all these naive fangirls. he is too slick to even try that lame ‘sweet and innocent’ facade. intelligent and perceptive people see right through it

• SJG97

This is the first time the teens hate on the boy instead of the girl.
    —————-

LMAO at their failed public attempt if they are really dating they should have done themselves a favor and kept it quiet because lol what a dumb ass mistake.

• WakaWakaEhEh

I’m mad at you mister :l

It’s so great that he always does these charity events.

look at that faggot right there

my oh my how he has gotten ugly since his mickey mouse years. OH WAIT. he’s still on disney. how pathetic

I Don’t have an account for this but all you annobs are pathetic cunts. You’ll never get Nick, so shut the fuck up.

Don’t care about you anymore.

Well for now that is.

You know .. This is exactly WHY Nick doesn’t talk about his relationships. HE DESERVES PRIVACY. IF YOU WERE A TRUE FAN OF HIS, YOU WOULD ACCEPT EVERYTHING HE DOES … NOT JUST THE THINGS YOU LIKE. DEAL WITH IT!! YOU’RE ALL JUST MAD, BECAUSE HE IS FINALLY DATING SOMEONE HE LIKES!

And doe those who diesagee with what I just said. TOO BAD. DEAL WITH IT!!

• xiloveyouh

Are you people actually believing this trash? Why in the world would Nick date a 26 year old woman when he’s only 18 fucking years old? I find it pathetic how most people are with his damn comments. Grow up. And even if he is dating Delta, so what? Its none of our business anyway. Its not our life and honestly we shouldn’t be concerned. Whatever makes Nick happy is fine with me. Also I don’t think Nick’s parents would approve of Nick dating someone who is much older for his generation. But who knows. I wish people would stop hating both Nick and Delta. Honestly, I can’t take it anymore. What will you do when he gets married? Hate him some more because he’s finally found love? Some of you guys need to learn the fact that we can’t control Nick’s life. Thats why its called NICK’S LIFE. He has possession over it. Not us. People need to worry about what’s going on their lives because truly some of you people who are hating Nick, have some messed up ones. If you have that much time in your life to type on a computer about how much hate you have for Nick and Delta, then you REALLY need to focus more on your life. All I ask is for you to be respectful. Thanks.

He’s been hooking up with a woman 10 years away from being twice his age.

–barfs–

I used to effing love him so much. Now if all this is true, he really disgusts me.

• tessaskylar

—————-
    well the same/lucie thing brewed for monthes before anything happened. Heck, he was sitting soaking wet on a roller coaster and sam was in his SUV several times before he announced it

• Natalie

As of recently, I used to be a HUGE Nick Jonas fan. I would constantly hear: Listen, Natalie, he’s over and shake my head no. Him dating Delta has been a HUGE and very great wake up call for me! I took down all my posters, as I realized this isn’t the perfect dream boy everyone thinks he is. He is VERY MUCH FLAWED. What would compell him to date someone so much older than him- 3 years older than his oldest brother! I can’t imagine a senior at my high school dating a grown woman without any flack! Let’s remember OUers- this is an 18 YEAR OLD BOY. Fame has really gotten to his head. I’ve been giving Joe a lot of shit lately, but he really wouldn’t pull any shit like this. I hope Joe is successful in his endeavors as he has stayed true to his word of humility, while Nick is going around acting like people give a shit about his ventures as a producer. The beat lab? Come on he is working with second rate artists like Cody Simpson- a poor man’s Justin Bieber, and this old bitch Delta Goodrem. Is anyone thinking this also- what 26 year old in their right mind would date a BARELY LEGAL CHILD after going from a grown relationship with a 30 year old MAN. This is so disgusting and I am absolutely through with Nick. You can say I’m not a true fan or whatever, but I really was! Let’s get our heads out of our asses- a relationship between a teenage boy and a grown woman is NOT okay, and shouldn’t be supported.
    I thought I’d never say this but… #teambieber

What do you think he has by now? HPV? Herpes? No, no…

Gonorrhea.

I’m sure Nick knows what’s right and wrong. So both of them are to blame, equally.

• LisaWonders

#Homewrecker lol

Didn’t his ma and pa teach him better than that! And no way a grown 26 yr old is a virgin, would your parents approve nick?? SMDH haha #fail

• SJG97

I know. If he really did get involved with her while she was engaged, I’d seriously walk up to him, slap him, and then kick him in the balls. Douche deserves it.

i hope one day some girl comes along that nick pursues and she shuts him down. he seems to get everything he wants, and that’s clearly taken a toll on his ego…

#JoeOverNickAnyDay

#JoeOverNickAnyDay

This is the biggest turn off to me. I’ve been a huge fan of him and JB since day 1. I never felt so disgusted right now.

Justin Bieber is IN and he doesn’t have any real scandals. I wouldn’t call flipping off paparazzi scandalous because they were up his ass for the entire day. And it was on his birthday! Poor kid.

—————
    i’m sorry :(

• jamonae1

Unless you have walked in Nick’s shoes and lived his life you have no right to tell him how to live. I am not trying to say that what he supposedly did/is doing is right and I am not saying the opposite either. All i am saying is that he is human. He should be able to live his life however he sees fit whether you agree with it or not. It is his life to live and no one else.

#JoeOverNickAnyDay
    ——————

I’m sick and tired of people hating on Nick because of Delta. He’s going to go out and date, whether you want him to or not. Because, people .. 1, It’s his life and he needs to be able to live it. 2, If it doesn’t work out, he needs to learn from it. I will FOREVER be a NICK JONAS fan. NO MATTER WHAT.

Didn’t someone say in the picture she tweeted with Nick she was still wearing her engagement ring? That would indicate she and her fiance were still together at least at the beginning of March.

#teambieber

• SJG97

You speak the truth.

• Jonas Fan Forever

Wow. Some of you are really pathetic. You claim you used to be a Nick fan, but you’re not anymore because of who he’s dating? Yeah, right. If you were a true fan, you’d stick by him, no matter what. It’s HIS life, HIS choices, HIS happiness. Think about that!

Why do all of you call him a home wrecker for she wasn’t even with anyone when her and Nick started dating. Why do all of you hate him for she’s the cradle robber here she should be ashamed of herself for dating Nick he’s just a kid. Leave him alone.

If I have to stand alone I still think he’s hot