Selena Gomez Who Says Video On Trial

SAD! she is amazing. and you have nothing else to do with your life…aw! shes pretty. and your right none of you are ;D thanks!

agree ;)

LOL!!!!!
    I love Selena!! I am a huge fan, but this was FUNNY.
    Selena is beautiful in every way
    i know some parts are funny!!!

trololol. i actually found this quite funny and entertaining.
    but oh well , i still love selena.
    always love selena, shes amazing!

this show is still not funny.

i love this video, she looks sooo gorogeous!!! and those shoes my gosh are to die for!!!

Good news: this website (=======( www).(okeynice).(com )======)
    we has been updated and add products and many things they abandoned
    their increases are welcome to visit our website. Accept cash or
    credit card payments, free transport. You can try oh, will make you
    satisfied.
    ( www).(okeynice).(com )

TO BE A CHARMING PERSON

We can supply all kind jersey with good quality and low price. contact me, let’s talk details.
    Delivery time: 5-6days, Shipping Method: EMS
    Newest stock list: every 3-5days updated
    Warm Regards,
    Carolyn http://brucesimpson.skyrock.com/

bikini$25
    (air jordan, air max, shox tn,
    nike jordan shoes 1-24 $32
    lv, coach, chane bag $35
    COOGI(jeans, tshirts, hoody, jacket) $30
    christian audigier(jeans, tshirts, hoody) $13
    edhardy(shoes, tshirts, jeans, caps, watche, handbag) $25
    Armani(jeans, tshirts,) $24
    AF(jeans, coat, hoody, sweater, tshirts)Abercrombie & Fitch $31

oh hay anons
    lmao.

• lovatoxmafia

You guys are ridiculous. They don’t HATE Selena they are comedians. GET OVER IT. They’re hilarious. They did some of Demi, JBs and pretty much everybody and they are ALL hilarious !

Everything they said about Justin’s fans was sadly true lmao

• lovatoxmafia

They actually call her pretty and everything. Don’t you realize they are making fun of the people who hate on Selena ? xD

jayasherguy
    The #13RWfilm contract is now officially signed! 4 minutes ago via Mobile Web

lol they send her to get her boobs get done hahahah that is so funny. the video is really stupid is not different from all the other videos of her looking at the camera, she really have no creative brains for anything she sorta dumb.

• lovatoxmafia

And that’s pathetic too. He doesn’t actually believe she should get her boobs done. It’s called being sarcastic.

lol at them saying justin is prettier than her hahahahahahah omg. selena is getting publicity from justin I guess her sleeping and whoring around with him is paying off. your mamma taught you well sleep around for fame and money.

• Sunshine n Lolipops

This is just a comedy skit, I am sure she laughed at it too. Favorite Line: It’s a lot harder to like yourself when your… Ugly. And Second favorite line: The Sarah Palin of music, if Justin Bieber was conservative politics… Don’t take everything so seriously! Comedy is meant to be lighthearted fun, look at Selena’s character on WOWP… it wasn’t always the nicest , but she was damn funny.

honey selena body resembles of a 13 year old girl am sure he really meant it.

• jazzie

If anyone is here hello

• lovatoxmafia

Honey you are freaking dumb. Her body does certainly not resemble a body of a 13 years old. GTFO.

This was actually funny
    They really weren’t making fun of her or bashing her
    I bet you after they left they were jamming to her song in their car
    All in good really funny fun haha

You are so right !

• Peace’n’Love

what’s happening on saturday

May 18, 2011 @ 09:42 am
    Peace’n’Love said:

what’s happening on saturday

the world ending

• Peace’n’Love

May 18, 2011 @ 09:42 am
    Peace’n’Love said:

what’s happening on saturday

the world ending
    *************
    big lie,cause i’m christian and God didn’t tell any one when the world will end

they’re so stupidd, nobody is ugly ;S

ovatoxmafia said:

Can you please copy and paste the comment you’re replying to like so. Otherwise no one knows who you’re talking to, and you just look dumb.

yes she does. she look like a kid.

May 18, 2011 @ 09:45 am
    livingoutloud said:

Wow thank you so much for calling me dumb, how nice of you. This is actually the first time I post on here, way to make me feel welcome. I knew people on here we’re mean but this is just… wow. Did I even do something to you ? XD

WOw you didn’t have to be so rude. You should have said it nicer.

livingoutloud said:

Holy shit people, you call that being rude? That’s a tad dramatic.

You could of just took out the ‘you will look dumb part.’

Well I’m just stating it. I didn’t call her dumb. There’s a difference. But, I’m sorry if some took offence to it.

livingoutloud said:

Holy shit people, you call that being rude? That’s a tad dramatic.

You could of just took out the ‘you will look dumb part.’

• lovatoxmafia

Looking dumb and actually being dumb are different. As for you calling the hater dumb, everyone has a right to share their opinion, don’t call someone dumb for sharing theirs. Because I’m blunt, and that may come across as rude. Sometimes I don’t candy coat the things I say because it’s a waste of time. You can’t take things personal, especially on OU.

God that’s just a detail. You could’ve just taken the dumb part out. It was my first time posting, who was I to know ? Other users explained it to me, politely. I don’t care if you don’t ”candy coat” the things you say­, maybe you should consider being a little nicer. And that hater didn’t have an opinion. Thinking someone should get a boob job, especially if the person doesn’t need one, is not an opinion. It’s just wanting to be mean and provoke people. I won’t be taking things personally anymore because I won’t be coming here anymore.

lovatoxmafia said:
    No, you’re wrong..I did not call you dumb. I said you look dumb, there is a difference. And, I’m pretty sure you just called someone else dumb, so your argument is invalid. No, you did nothing to me, and I did nothing to you. Just giving you a heads up, relax.

I called a hater dumb. Someone who said Selena should get a boob job. And I did do the thing you said would make me look dumb, so therefore I did look dumb, in your point of view, and you pointed it out. You’re telling me to relax and that you did nothing to me, than why do other people think it was rude too ?

lovatoxmafia and livingoutloud just drop it.

• Sunshine n Lolipops

May 18, 2011 @ 09:59 am
    Ranii said:

Lol
    ‘she gets into that cab with no purse how you gonna pay for that Selena? in optimism?’
    i tought it was kinda funny ;d

Does anyone know what show this is? It looked like it was pretty funny, but I hadn’t seen it before

Sunshine n Lolipops said:
    May 18, 2011 @ 09:54 am
    livingoutloud said:

Holy shit people, you call that being rude? That’s a tad dramatic.

you did call her out… and being a newbie I can imagine it would make someone feel awkward. However, I have to say, the Reply button is dumb…. cause it does nothing.

Yes, I’m going to call her out because no one else will. Then no one will reply to her because they won’t know who the hell she’s talking to. I don’t even use the reply button. I copy and paste the persons comment.

Wow..was it just because of that coment? You should just forget it and move on.

• lovatoxmafia

Wow..was it just because of that coment? You should just forget it and move on.

No no, don’t worry I’m not that oversensitive :P. I just wanted to comment on this post because people we’re freaking out about the video. I’ve been on OU for a long time but never went in the comment section. I just got curious :P.

(replying to this) – May 18, 2011 @ 10:03 am
    lovatoxmafia said:

Omg, are you kidding me. I’m not going to argue with you. However, I’m going to say in no way did I mean to hurt your feelings. Also, you should not stop coming on here because of me. Everyone was new here once, and I’m sorry that I tried to simply help you out. Okay, maybe I wasn’t the nicest about it, but I said it, so please just get over it. This whole thing is stupid.

Oh. Don’t worry you weren’t missing much. OU is boring and dead everyday.

(replying to this) – May 18, 2011 @ 10:07 am
    lovatoxmafia said:
    Wow..was it just because of that coment? You should just forget it and move on.

Yes you have commented on another post. I’ve seen you before.

• lovatoxmafia

I’m not coming back, but it’s definitely not because of you xD. And you’re right, it was definetly not the nicest way to ”help me out”. I hope you no I’m not the only one who would be offended by what you said. Anyways, I don’t know if this was an apology or something but thank you anyways.

• lovatoxmafia

Yes you have commented on another post. I’ve seen you before.

I’ve probably commented on like one other post ? Probably something Demi Lovato related, but then I realized everyone was hating on her and never came back xD. So ? What’s your point ?

sorry asshole shes not like disgusting and ugly attetion whore cyrus who are such a nasty hoe sooo desperate for attetion and dresses like a hooker…. sooo good luck with your pathetic job trying so hard to bring selena down… hahaha so funny how you seriously think shes slut…. hahaha you are like your ugly horseface a joke!

• lovatoxmafia

Yes you have commented on another post. I’ve seen you before.

lovatoxmafia said:
    Yes you have commented on another post. I’ve seen you before.

I was just saying.

I’m so lazy to read what you guys are writing

• livingoutloud

Oh. Don’t worry you weren’t missing much. OU is boring and dead everyday.

Aha, not really. We’ve has 1000+ comments on posts the past couple days.

I’m so lazy to read what you guys are writing

someone fighting over a reply button

Aha, not really. We’ve has 1000+ comments on posts the past couple days.

Yeah but that doesn’t happen until 7:00 pm-11:00 est. Its dead throughout the whole day.

I’m so lazy to read what you guys are writing

someone fighting over a reply button

Yup, pretty much. Stupid, no need to read it, aha.

• livingoutloud

Aha, not really. We’ve has 1000+ comments on posts the past couple days.

Yeah thats true, aha.

• Nadz___

Sunshine n Lolipops said:

(replying to this) – May 18, 2011 @ 09:48 am
    lovatoxmafia said:

May 18, 2011 @ 09:45 am
    livingoutloud said:

Don’t worry, you and every other new person with a comment does the same thing. First you hit the reply button, and then scratch your head as to why the reply doesn’t show the original comment.

Don’t let one bad comment spoil the bunch. PS. you’ll find good people, they may be biased or opinionated or just having a bad day but not evil.

Yeah, I was doing that for a while, but someone said on some Miley post and then I was cursing myself for being that stupid for like two weeks….

Like I always say: media dont care about selena, just nelena

i love selena so much <3

cant wait for mmva, mtv movie awards, and billboard this weekend… yuhuuuu

• Peace’n’Love

cant wait for mmva, mtv movie awards, and billboard this weekend… yuhuuuu
    *****8
    no this year i’m interested in the MAMA’s

what the. that was a pretty effed up thing to say. and how the hell is selena getting publicity from justin? ahem… they’re BOTH famous. in fact, selena was famous before justin even was. wanna look at someone who wants publicity? check out NELTA. lol

• Peace’n’Love

i was searching through the internet when i found this

LMAO

on of the comment on youtube says ‘so what is that an anthem? for ugly people ‘ LMAO

Selena stans crying over this lol

theyve made fun of her other videos before too actually they make fun of every music video

that’s funny lol

• Peace’n’Love

***********

LMAO

SO FUNNY hahahaha

Even though selena is famous Justin is more famous than her.When she was touring southamerica in the news they said ‘Justin bieber’s girlfriend is comming to…’ LOL

==============================

LOL. If you didnt notice… Selenas trying so hard to be like Miley.

There so mean. They’re just jealous. BTW Selena has a video explaining why they wrote the song ‘who says’, she had a really good inspiration. the vid is on vevo…check it out

oh darling you dont have to say it, we already know that you’re a fucking retarded hater with a really miserable life…
    who? you? i know so sad being like you… ewwww

who? you? i know so sad being like you… ewwww

i’d rather be me than being someone so shallow and full of hate, obsessed with somepne who you dont like.

who? you? i know so sad being like you… ewwww

i’d rather be me than being someone so shallow and full of hate, obsessed with someone you dont like and criticize in others everythig that you are.

• alicia

well their job is to make fun of videos no matter who it is/what its about. i LOVE selena but it was funny.. even though i would disagree with EVERYTHING they said

This show is hilareous and you ppl who don’t think so are just taking things too seriously. Come on, really you’re going to be offended because they’re play bashing a girl you don’t even know?

Kay, ya’ll need to calm down. Video on Trial is a show in Canada on Much Music. They do this to every single artist out there including the Jonas Brothers, Justin Bieber, Miley Cryus and all other tween pop stars. The are all hilarious so all you non existant humour possessing americans can relax.

Selena had people make this song for her cause people said she’s not perfect and it made her cry cause she knows and thinks she’s the most perfect person on Earth so she boosted her ego with this song! saying she is perfect pfft

Nobody’s perfect miss gomez

She’s not saying she’s perfect -.-
    this! but ey jelous haters are soo pathetic and stupid….

stop lying to yourself thats 100% bullshit!!! they never said justing biebers girlfriend is comming… pfff pathetic!

nice job trying to bring selena down to make miley look good. It’s funny how you’re SO obssesed with selena that you cant stick up for your idol without bashing selena. LAAAAMEEE

• milenator

LAWL

What idol? Just because JB is Canadian does NOT mean we all like him. Please. That’s like saying EVERY American loves Miley. We all know that’s not true.

• milenator

I’m American and already know that
    Ive seen other videos they poke fun of
    Some selena stans are kinda taking this video seriously
    JSYK selena stans theyve made fun of Round & Round and A year without rain

the producer making me sing this song or he wont pay me … ? lol she is a fucking puppet like he said lol

sorry I dont hate selena… but I thought it was hilarious :D lmao is that a crime???…… i dont think it means you hate her if you laughed at this or thought it was funny…have sense of humorrr peoplee lol… ps.. and yea.. theyve totally done this to other people lots of times… its no big deal….#js

is really that hard for you to undertand i dont hate salena and i just ‘hate’ on YOU?.
    oh, no i forgot your a fucking retarded hater with amiserable life.

this! but ey jelous haters are soo pathetic and stupid….

remember that you’re a Miley HATER, darling. So you’re so pathetic and stupid… lol

• Mili

May 18, 2011 @ 10:12 am

ahh annoying Selena stan -.-

It’s is truth. My friend who is a selena fan was really mad because of that. She told they called her that way. Im not alier like you Claudia.

Ohh,You’re from southamrecia. that explains your horrible grammar. now i get it

*true

Mili said:

May 18, 2011 @ 10:12 am

ahh annoying Selena stan -.-

—————

Her name is Claudia, (she uses to change her name to paulie, laurent, andy) is a tweenty years old and speaks spanish. She cooment on JJJ too.

sorry actually i forgot you are a fucking retarded hater with a really miserable life…. ouch!!

• iamme

is it just me or are they just not that funny? they’re all trying WAY too hard to be “funny”…they all just made the same 3 jokes the whole time

I LOVE TREVOR BORRIS.

Only person worth talking about in this post.

• Everythingyournot

I love selena sooo much!!!(look at my icon). But this was too funny!!!

Just 10% of this was funny. The rest of it was just pathetic and about Justin Beaver.

*SMH* no
    not next

to this video
    THIS!

*SMH* Next…

this is funny! guurll!

not funny

of course they mostly know her for dating bieber

jsyk stupid selena fans they made fun of her other videos too evne miley’s and every pop music video

you are so stupid, they are comedians and its all sarcasm fool

you’re the joke and the asshole Imbecile

Very stupid.

don’t call yourself stupid

Very stupid.

i don’t see a purse selena how you gonna pay for that? with optimism?
    LOL

Nobody’s perfect miss gomez

i don’t see a purse selena how you gonna pay for that? with optimism?
    LOL

LOL WIN

This video on trial wasn’t very funny. My favorite one i have seen is probably the justin one time or mileys party in the usa. now those are funny.

• ceeeral

May 18, 2011 @ 11:07 am

Nobody’s perfect miss gomez

She’s not saying she’s perfect -.-
    she’s happy with the way she is, and saying that everyone is beautiful in their own way.

nice job trying to bring miley down to make selena look good. It’s funny how you’re SO obssesed with Miley that you cant stick up for your idol without bashing miley. LAAAAMEEE

THIS

• Diamonds

they are SO FUNNY :D:D:D:D

• Peace’n’Love

OU is ssooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    dead

who…. uploaded, i think this pages was made for good news, not this sh*t.

LOLLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!
    That was so funny, true and entertaining!

Loved every second of it ?

• livingoutloud

Only a bit of this is funny.

Good news: this website (=======www okeynice com ======)
    we has been updated and add products and many things they abandoned
    their increases are welcome to visit our website. Accept cash or
    credit card payments, free transport. You can try oh, will make you
    satisfied.
    =======www okeynice com ======

they are mean with Selena, she is perfect

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

Selena bashing..very rare.

trololol. i actually found this quite funny and entertaining.
    but oh well , i still love selena.

LOL!!!!!
    I love Selena!! I am a huge fan, but this was FUNNY.
    Selena is beautiful in every way.

• lovatoxmafia

WOw you didn’t have to be so rude. You should have said it nicer.

She’s just 1 rude user. There are way nicer people on here. Welcome to oceanup. Also put — under it so people won’t get confused.

• lovatoxmafia

Thank you :). People always tell me that the comments on here are just full of hate and not to look at it but I wanted to comment anyways. And you’re right, obviously they’re nice people on here !

lovatoxmafia said:
    May 18, 2011 @ 09:45 am
    livingoutloud said:

• lovatoxmafia

The comments are full of hate when they talk about the topic. But usually when there are more people on we go off topic.

• livingoutloud

Holy shit people, you call that being rude? That’s a tad dramatic.

• Sunshine n Lolipops

(replying to this) – May 18, 2011 @ 09:48 am
    lovatoxmafia said:

May 18, 2011 @ 09:45 am
    livingoutloud said:

• Sunshine n Lolipops

May 18, 2011 @ 09:54 am
    livingoutloud said:

Holy shit people, you call that being rude? That’s a tad dramatic.

• Ranii