Kevin Jonas, ‘Delta Is Making Nick Happy’

jkljkj
nicjonashouse

Kevin Jonas told In Touch Weekly: ‘We’re relocating back to this area, back to the Jersey, New York City area. It’s nice to be here. We’re enjoying it.’ Babies? ‘At some point. Not right away, but definitely. That’s something we always talked about early before we got married, so it’s very important to us.’

On whether Delta Goodrem is making Nick happy: ‘I imagine so. I haven’t really spoken to him much. Right now, he’s really focused on his music. He’s working with millions of other artists doing different things. It’s really incredible.

He has a new one in the studio every day. At 18, he’s able to produce artists that have been around forever and it’s so cool.’ And all that matters is that they make each other happy!

You need help… -_-

Yes, me!!!!

• SJG97

….

• SJG97

I wonder what Kevin and Danielle’s baby would look like…

He has a new one in the studio everyday…Nicky J you dawg :P

• MissSarah

I know what my problem is. I cant see nick growing up. Just cant take it. Cant believe he bought hisself a penthouse.

• MissSarah

smh at nick these days…

REALLY OCEAN UP. REALLY KEVIN WHAT AN ASS HOLE JUST LIKE NICK!!!
    HOE CN THE SUPPORT THAT IDEA??? AN OLD BITCH I WILL NEVER SUPPORT MY SISTER WITH A CRAZY IDEA LIKE THAT!

AN 18 YEARS OLD WITH A CRAZY OLD COUGAR WHO IS 26??!! WTF?
    THE WHOLE JONAS FAMILY ARE CRAZY!!!!!

• Untouchable

that’s nice.

THIS IS ALL A BIG LIE!!!!
    THERE IS SOMETHING BEHIND ALL THIS SHIT!! DISNEY MAYBE?? WE DON’T KNOW BUT ALL THIS SHIT IS GONNA END SOON THAT’S ALL I CAN SAY!

May 19, 2011 @ 03:41 pm

He has a new one in the studio everyday…Nicky J you dawg :P

I laughed at that part too, pimp.

NICK IS BECOMING REBEL FOR SOME REASON THAT WE DON’T KNOW,

NICK PLEASE TALK TO GOD HE CAN HELP!!! DON’T END UP LIKE YOUR BROTHER JOE!!
    PLEASE NICK WE HAVE NOTICED THAT YOU HAVE CHANGED, WHY NICK, WHY??

ARE YOU MISSING SOMEONE???

Nick is gone will just like the jerk of his brother Joe!!!!!!!!!!!

The whole Jonas family is going down!!!! maybe because they forgot JESUS???

• Gearsarealwaysturning

lmao

Nick is still flawless no matter what you haters say!

They need to go back to the Lord, they all went crazy for Money and Fame and forgot JESUS!!!

I agreed those people are FADING!!!

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Nick is not crazy, he is growing up. He is an adult with lots of money. It was so obvious he was gonna move out of his parents house soon…come on, he is dating an older woman. He needs a place to you know what.

NICK IS BECOMING REBEL FOR SOME REASON THAT WE DON’T KNOW,

NICK PLEASE TALK TO GOD HE CAN HELP!!! DON’T END UP LIKE YOUR BROTHER JOE!!
    PLEASE NICK WE HAVE NOTICED THAT YOU HAVE CHANGED, WHY NICK, WHY??

ARE YOU MISSING SOMEONE???

HE MISSES MILEY lol jk.

Calm down.

Nick is not crazy, Joe is the one who needs to get his head checked he worries me sometimes. Still love them both.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

The whole Jonas family is going down!!!! maybe because they forgot JESUS???
    ===
    lmao how did they forget jebus? dont be ridic…

• Gearsarealwaysturning

joey is special. lol

• SJG97

joey is special. lol

he’s insane

• SJG97

Yes, me!!!!

Yes, me!!!!

• jonascontrolme

looks good

That’s sad that Nick and Kevin don’t talk anymore. And I wonder if it makes Kevin uncomfortable that Nick is dating a woman years older than him.
    ——————-

OF COURSE it makes Kevin uncomfortable. Kevin has a normal mind, not a sick mind like Nick and Delta.

there’s no proof he’s even dating her. it’s too random
    and I think they still talk, Nick just gets busy with his music.

it is so weird how much OU has changed since I’ve been busy. people hating Nick all over? usually it’s Joe..now it’s Nick hate palooza
    all because he’s supposedly dating a lady that’s older which is crazy because the guy is basically mentally in his 20s himself so you might as well consider him that old
    and they’re getting mad that he’s supposedly having sex with her? wow I didn’t know we were such tight religious people. I don’t care if Nick is having sex. you know why? because he’s a guy..
    it’s not like he’s disrespecting girls.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

ou is dead.

• tessaskylar

Lol at you “forgiving” him.
    —————–
    Hehe. I always pretend as if Nick is by me or with me and think the things he would do everyday. It’s what keeps me living and if some thing bad happens, he numbs it. its really not a healthy relationship and this week i found out why

oh great selena has become a pedophile and child molestor and nick is dating a child molestor. what is wrong with that girl doesn’t she have enought confident to get an older guy or a guy of her own at least miley is the only sane one doing it the way it suppose to be.

STOP HATING ON JOE .. theres No Joe name in this post and Jonas fans are hating on him -.- poor guy

peopple bash miley so much for the most idiot thing but selena and nick are doing so much far worse booyaaaaa! people miley is the real angel of disney and the hottest too.

OCD? Never heard of that rumor.O.o

yes there was a rumor and the other rumor was add or adhd (im sure he has that one)
    __________

whattttttttttttttttt??????
    stupid rumors

I won’t say anything about whether or not Nelta is PR because I have no idea, nor do I care. But why are some of you acting like the concept of ‘publicity stunts’ is so proposterous? Don’t think that your sweet little Jonas Brothers are innocent. They’re clearly in on it too. Example — Why, after 2 years of not having anything to do with Kim Kardashian, did Nick tweet her “Hey Kim are you gonna watch Camp Rock 2??” when CR2 premiered? That was so damn random.

The explanation? To get some attention and to make Jonas Empire more successful.

P.S. Kevin is full out shit because he hung out with Nick like last week. LOL.

• MissSarah

2008 to 2011. What did change?

• MissSarah

2008 to 2011. What did change? Unexpected things happened.

omg i didn’t know dating a a 17 year old while you’re 18 made you a pedophile or child molestor. rofl selena is the only one dating her age.

firstly, which ever idiotic source said they’ve been dating since march needs to go back to the looney bin. nick tweeted at the very end of march that he was single. this is such a random relationship. weird too.

btw how come there’s like 8 nelta posts a day?

May 19, 2011 @ 04:25 pm

OCD? Never heard of that rumor.O.o

__________

whattttttttttttttttt??????
    stupid rumors

If you watch Joe’s behavior you can tell it’s not ‘normal’. Apparenly he takes medicine for it.

MissSarah said:

2008 to 2011. What did change? Unexpected things happened.

—————-
    apparently everything b/c jonas brothers were on top of the world in 2008! just watch their 3d movie. their fans were psychotic and there were SO MANY OF THEM. but now they have some fans, and outside of that, nobody cares or respects them.

• MissSarah

Used tofind Jelena so gross. But theyre kinda getting cute. Im grossed out
    by nelta airlines

lots of beds eh nick ;)

• MissSarah

OU is dead. Annoyed of Nelta. Going to bed. Goodnight.

the “saints” are the worst ones. nick was fake before
    St. demi is hypocrite too, she punched girls, used drugs!

Where did those pictures come from? I wanna see more, or bigger/better quality ones

• crazylady

what Jonas fan was hating him in this post?

thats really his penthouse?

NICKK!!! WHY?!!! WHY?!! SHES 26!!! UR 18!!!
    FAce it…it wont last!!

• tessaskylar

the “saints” are the worst ones. nick was fake before
    St. demi is hypocrite too, she punched girls, used drugs!
    ——————-
    Lol saints? Everyone fake in the industry darling. They told me I couldn’t cut my hair if I wanted to model and I couldn’t dye it. They made another girl dye her hair black. You have to take shit from audition directors

YOU ARE RIGHT!You make me feel better

there’s no proof. just the pictures we saw the other day.

But look at one of the paparazzo’s Twitter who WAS there that night
    @liesangeles

He even said Nick took Delta’s hand as a gentleman and not a boyfriend to get her out of the crowd. There was no chemistry between them.

Notice how their hands touched when there were TONS of people around them. But the pictures that showed them alone in the parking lot did not show anything that seems like a relationship. they didn’t touch at all.

This is all just speculation. They probably are dating but I’m just pointing those things out.
    We’ll never know until Delta or nick address the rumors themselves.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Lol at you “forgiving” him.

One of Deltas friend said that her and nick are getting really close and to friendly to just be friends

Kevin is following Delta.

Kevin is not following her i just check his twitter she is not on there

That’s why I was pissed off. But then apparently it was revealed Delta had moved out of her fiancee house a while ago, they just didn’t announce it. And if she were to get married, why would she go to LA to write the album in the first place? Avril Lavigne STOPPED her music career after she married. So I think Nick wasn’t the douche bag and dog shit that I called him today

Lol I hope Nick knows he’s a rebound.

said:
    joey is special. lol

he’s insane
    ===
    I think he is a sweetheart. He is so crazy and pure, i dont know. I think has good intentions. lololol for real

I think Joe is like a little kid, like a big teddy bear. A little crazy but I think that has to do with his rumored OCD.

• crazylady

how do you know it’s really her friend though?
    would a real friend out someone like that?

• Gearsarealwaysturning

• crazylady

Kevin is following Delta.

where? do you have to have a twitter account to see?

…..this real?

I just checked Kevin’s twitter, he is NOT following Delta.

there’s no proof. just the pictures we saw the other day.

But look at one of the paparazzo’s Twitter who WAS there that night
    @liesangeles

We’ll never know until Delta or nick address the rumors themselves.

THANK YOU! Someone with common sense.

I love you Kevin, but Nicholas, please, keep real!!! Delta makes Nick happy??!!! HOW??!!!I just can’t think about it!

• purplekoolaid

She was still with Brian McFadden when she first met up with Nick (and Garbo) in early march. She even had her engagement ring on in the picture they all took. I would say 2 months is a very short amount of time to get over a 7 year relationship, and jumping into a relationship with an 18 year old is kind of… not normal? (Sorry, I didn’t wanna be rude but how else do you say that?)

I feel like it’s wrong when people in their late 20’s date teenagers, but I guess that’s just me. I say this because I know an 18 girl who dated her 27 year old teacher. That’s desperate and gross.

aww man i didnt know that nick swiped her from her fiancee. thats pretty badass…anyways this delta lady sounds like a creeper. why would she wanna date someone so young? i mean its his life, and honestly he does seem super mature so i understand why he wouldnt want to date someone his age but she seems too old.

ahahahah ok that’s the last thing that i needed to know to say for sure that it’s all publicity stunt! ahahah awesome! i’m way happier now.. oh and people who still believes in it and are hating on nick or being disappointed on him: open your eyes.. this couple is fake.. it’s publicity, leave nick the fuck alone

Fuck you haters if your gonna bash on jb and their family then don’t comment!!

OMG.

OMG.

• ImNotAnnoying

Yeah, I can believe this. Kevin has a big ass mouth..

this is completely fake. my god.

Fuck you haters if your gonna bash on jb and their family then don’t comment!!

Why don’t you just shut the fuck up. Have common sense… this isn’t normal. It’s not normal for a 26 year old WOMAN to be dating a 18 year old BOY. It doesn’t matter if they’re famous, this shouldn’t really happen with anyone.

• justlaugh

Fuck you haters if your gonna bash on jb and their family then don’t comment!!

I totally agree with the second anom. This is just weird. I mean I don’t for a fact if they are really dating for sure, but if I was a 26 year old woman, I wouldn’t want to date an 18 year old boy. No matter who that boy is. That’s like going back to high school, and we all know high school sucks balls.

I can’t believe the things that some people have written here! Yes, Delta is maybe a little bit to old for him. But you guys don’t know the whole story! og Joe is not a bad guy! And can’t Nick buy himself a house? That’s not the worst thing to do!

• crazylady

we all know high school sucks balls.

take it from me, high school can be the best years of your life
    but I get what you’re saying it would suck to be held back

i’m so shocked that nick is in this relationship. i LOVE LOVE LOVE him but this has completely changed the way i see him. pretty sure he’s gone crazy.
    people are like “it’s fine he’s mature for his age!!” yeah, i’ve been told a million times that i’m mature for my age. does that mean i’m going to run off & date someone 8 years my elder? no. people would freak the fuck out because that’s weird. i think nick is on crack…?

HA!!!! that is borderline comical. to anyone reading this, RELAX. high school is not the best time of your life. trust me.
    senior year is fun but the rest = stupid.

i don’t think that kevin spoke about nick’s private life that openly. something isn’t right for me.

• gherda

Kevin do not follows Delta on twitter. Joe is following her.
    And Delta is foloowing all the three boys, first Joe, second Nick and than Kevin.

mmmm this doesn’t sound as something kevin would say, anyway, the jonases didn’t forget Jesus, they’re just living, growing up, that’s a normal process

• gherda

I was reading all this comments about Nick and Delta. Most comments upset me because I realized that many fans were not real fans at all.
    If you love nick you love him unconditionally.
    Whatever he would do, whatever women he would love.
    He helps us go through hard times, now its our turn to stand with him and support him.
    I do not think age is important when you love someone. And Delta is not old, she is a beautifull women with a young heart.
    And we must admit that no one would resist Nick, even those who write bad comments about him.

• gherda

Nick needs a true and deep relationship in his life. I do not know if this relationship will last only time can tell, but i really hope that Nick will soon find the love of his life.
    That he loves a woman not a girl does not make him less beautiful, less talented, less amazing boy.

• jesais

It’s true!! Joe Jonas has OCD! he takes drugs for it, he confirmed it himself, watch it!!!

• Ilovenicholasjonas.

I haven’t really spoken to him much..

• JoeHoe15

Nick’s new home is kinda dark..but it’s elegant!

I don’t know but I think, Delta is doing a great inspiration for Nick.

OCD

Obsessive-compulsive disorder is an anxiety disorder in which people have unwanted and repeated thoughts, feelings, ideas, sensations (obsessions), or behaviors that make them feel driven to do something (compulsions).

Often the person carries out the behaviors to get rid of the obsessive thoughts, but this only provides temporary relief. Not performing the obsessive rituals can cause great anxiety.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

said:
    joey is special. lol

he’s insane
    ===

===
    OCD? Never heard of that rumor.O.o

• Jessa

I think people forget that Nick is his own person… Why can’t he date someone that makes him happy? Doesn’t he deserve that much?
    It seems a bit strange to me too… But it’s HIS decision. Delta must be one lovely lady :)

“I haven’t spoken to him much”

really, Kevin? Because we all saw those pictures of you two together last week. This can’t be true, especially if Nick and Delta have been dating since March.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

OCD

====
    I know, but…that is so weird. Never heard of joe having that…

OCD? Never heard of that rumor.O.o

________

18 year old girl *

• JB rocks my socks

AHHH Is this is a legit post?
    if it is he just confirmed their relationship. I was holding on to the fact that it could be a rumor.
    I support Nick but ….ugh its a little weird……..

• TeamLove

This isn’t going to last long what do you think will happen when she turns 30 and wants to settle down do you think Nick 23 at the time will give up or pause his career for her?
    Because I don’t I think he should focus on his career and self. He always acts as if he needs someone 24/7.

Still not believing this.

omg Nick stans try to make Nick looks good in all that shit…Come on He’s worse than Joe he destroy a family! Ewwwww I can’t believe that but Joe’s more decent.

——————————–
    You live with Joe? you’re a psychologist? Come on… That’s is just stupid

• crazylady

AHHH Is this is a legit post?
    I support Nick but ….ugh its a little weird……..

no it’s OU
    which is the king/queen of non-legit

• crazylady

I think for most people it isn’t so much the age difference but the fact that Nick and Delta might of had an affair together when she still was with her now ex fiance.

yeah I get it now but people are too gullible. I don’t know why they choose to believe these trashy magazines.
    plus they act like it would be all Nick’s fault? isn’t it more her fault?
    she’s the one that’s married so it’s more her responsibility
    and though I said Nick does act like he’s in his 20s in some ways he’s still young enough to make mistakes.

Kevin did say it in the interview so that is a legit post and saying they are dating

• crazylady

but did you hear it from his mouth?
    this is In Touch Magazine which is the National Enquirer for pop stars

Us Weekly isn’t the most reliable source. you know how easy it is to twist words around in an interview? im sure kevin didnt even know what he was saying, being as he SAW nick last week. Unless they didn’t talk to each other while they were walking down the street…………..

Why does eveyone keep making excuses just deal with it Nick is happy with someone other than his exs of disney girls just support the guy.

It’s creepy for a 26 year old and an 18 year old to be dating, regardless of culture, race, age, “maturity”. I don’t hate Nick at all, nor do I hate Delta. But I don’t support this relationship.

Again. I DON’T HATE EITHER OF THEM. That’s wrong to hate on people.

May 19, 2011 @ 06:20 pm

________

You make a VERY good point. Kevin is so clueless. Poor Kevin. LOL

you don’t have to because it likely doesn’t even exist in the first place

SHUT UP HATERS. WHO CARES ABOUT WHAT 8 YEARS DIFFERENCE BETWEEN DELTA AND NICK. LOVE HAS NO BOUNDARIES. NICK WAS REALLY HAPPY ABOUT DELTA AND DON’T EVEN CARE ABOUT THE AGE DIFFERENCE SO THATS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS TOO. THE JONAS BOYS ARE ALL AMAZING AND TALENTED.

Girls Can you please stop with this?
    He is growing up, and it’s hard to us but is his life
    Be a true fan and support him

Girls Can you please stop with this?
    He is growing up, and it’s hard to us but is his life
    Be a true fan and support him

May 19, 2011 @ 06:28 pm
    crazylady said:

you don’t have to because it likely doesn’t even exist in the first place
    ________

I’m positive that they’re dating. Why would he address the stupid rumor about Jim Morrison but not address the rumor about Delta(which was CLEARLY the one people cared more about)?

I dont like this relationship
    I dont like Delta
    But i wont hate nick
    Cause he is human
    And we make mistakes
    Stop Hating him

I love Nick, and Joe is not a bad person

joe jonas is way hotter than nick jonas. and way less sneaky/dirty. hahaha

• crazylady

the Jonas rarely address dating rumors. when he was said to have dated Nicole Anderson, did he address that? I know Nicole did but I don’t remember him saying anything about it.

joe jonas is way hotter than nick jonas. and way less sneaky/dirty. hahaha

heh it’s always the quiet ones
    but seriously I’m sure that Joe is the more dirty one..I mean he made a “sandwich” with Garbo onstage once
    and look at the image he’s supposed to be doing for his new album
    also he was dating Ashley Greene and Camilla Belle. can we say dirty Joey?

crazylady

just face it Nick has a girlfriend who cares about him and guess what it was reported she doesnt have kids she wasnt married but yes wasengaged but brian was going around with girls at clubs so cool your tits

Don’t give me that true fan crap. What bullshit. There are no such thing as true fans.

crazylady

I’m not mad. I don’t know anything about this lady..never had anything against Nick’s girlfriends (well I did have a “hate” for Miley but that was when I didn’t care about Nick) I just don’t believe it because there’s no proof.
    like with Nick and Selena, don’t know if I really believed that either until I saw those rare few pictures of them on a date.

…. don’t tear joe and nick apart..

say what? joe takes medicine for it? for what? this is supposed to be about nick, don’t bash joe

May 19, 2011 @ 06:36 pm
    crazylady said:

—————-
    did he ever actually date nicole? i don’t think they were ever serious. they went on like one and a half dates haha.

• SJG97

Aww, I love Kevin. ♥

• Everythingyournot

the whole fisrt section i thought was nick talking and I was like WHOAAAA!!

………………………………………………………………………………

I can’t support Nick anymore. he’s gone crazy.

Why?

….

Didn’t Nick and Kevin see eachother like last week? lol

• DropTheWorldx

Did OU make up that part about Delta and Nick? I don’t see it in the article. O.o

“I don’t see him much….” very much doubt Papa J would allow this to be said ahha!

Please leave Nick alone. He would never date a 26 year old woman. He is wearing his purity ring, he has said he will wait till he gets married. Do you really thinks Delta who was living with her fiance is going out with an 18 year old BOY. They are only working together, please give Nick some credit, he would never be the laughing stock, ever. He will prove you all wrong, I promise you

• Gearsarealwaysturning

said:
    joey is special. lol

he’s insane
    ===

May 19, 2011 @ 06:35 pm

joe jonas is way hotter than nick jonas. and way less sneaky/dirty. hahaha

nick is hotter than joe

• crazylady

I know that’s my whole point. I don’t think he even addresses the girls he doesn’t date, sometimes

I’m pretty sure they never went on a date and they were just hanging out
    any romantic couply looking pictures were from JONAS that I remember

what kind of pedo is delta? i mean really haha

are those pics of nick’s new house or kevin’s new house?! it’s captioned with nick tweets talking about his house but then in the article below, kevin also talks about his new house.

nick is hotter than joe

yeah I only really find Nick hot

but for a while I used to be a huge Joeho and Nick annoyed me.

there’s no proof he’s even dating her. it’s too random
    and I think they still talk, Nick just gets busy with his music.

it’s not like he’s disrespecting girls.

• tessaskylar

NICKK!!! WHY?!!! WHY?!! SHES 26!!! UR 18!!!
    FAce it…it wont last!!
    —————
    It could be PR. Maybe they aren’t even dating. He wasn’t even really holding her hand either in the pics. He was just like…pulling her.

• tessaskylar

I forgave Nick. 2 miles of running cleared my head. Delta had broken with Brian before it was announced, or else she wouldn’t go to LA. And Nick is just smitten

• tessaskylar

“I haven’t really spoken to him much..”
    Uh oh. :/