Miley Cyrus Dancing On Beach In Brazil

<a href="http://video.msn.com/?mkt=en-us&#038;from=sp&#038;vid=768e89df-9d58-cfbc-97d5-a4df674b891b&#038;src=FLCP:sharebar:embed:null" target="_new" title="Pap Video: Miley Cyrus Dances on the Beach">Video: Pap Video: Miley Cyrus Dances on the Beach</a>

Around the web

• jonascontrolme

she’s just being miley

hahaha she’s funny

and hoooooot

• Sunshine n Lolipops

ay 20, 2011 @ 08:54 am

ewww

I hope you are talking about the old dude speaking and not Miley… cause she looks anything but ewww in that video. Flawless body… and cute attitude

hannah montana dancing on the beach in brasil… lmfao!!! as always shes only known by hannah montana lol funny funny

WoW she’s so funny hahaha!!
    i love her so much.

• ana

she is not hannah montana ok?
    she is miley cyrus, she she always has been MILEY CYRUS!!
    hannah montana is only a TV show.!!

• Disco.Is.Dead

so… jelena has been confirmed
    I think I am dead..

• Anonymous123

God!! This girl is sooooooooo adorable…Just simply love her

so pretty

• Noo_Idea

May 20, 2011 @ 09:15 am
    Disco.Is.Dead said:

so… jelena has been confirmed
    I think I am dead..
    please

• Me

She looks so happy and so adorably pretty

Disco.Is.Dead said:

so… jelena has been confirmed
    I think I am dead..

umm it was confirmed months ago

what the flying fuck is selenas new music video

and you always gonna be a pathetic 23 year old with no life obssesed with miley lol funny funny

• iSarcasticING

lol, Miley is so goofy.

• livingoutloud

Can I just be her friend?

Aw Miley, lover her. <3

• iSarcasticING

dead

funny funny? that shows HM is still the most successful disney serie.
    I dont know why you use the being knows by HM thing like an insult.
    Since you’re a selena stan,What would you think if selena was the one selected to be Hannah, and some stupid people, like you are, say something like that?

• Sunshine n Lolipops

May 20, 2011 @ 10:39 am

And you are known for? wait for it…. yeah that is what I thought.

yummm yummm i would east her in one milllisecond if i could. YUMMMMM

• Nileyup

Gotta love her <3

• Nileyup

Dead…

• Noo_Idea

And you are known for? wait for it…. yeah that is what I thought.
    lol

The reason why Selena has fake nails on is to scratch Justins back during sex. That’s why she took them off after he left to tour. Now they are back on.

• Takes1toKno1

They should have used digital stuff to make the horses pink.

Takes1toKno1 said:

have you guys seen Selenas purple/pink horse?

lol
    ************
    aww how does she get to justin’s house ? on a pony?

I stan Nick, Miley, Joe and I like Bieber’s music, his personality not so much.

tell me MOAARRR

XD

Pink can go suck my balls.

*******

Peace’n’Love said:

Takes1toKno1 said:

have you guys seen Selenas purple/pink horse?

lol
    ************
    aww how does she get to justin’s house ? on a pony?

yes, didn’t u hear? he bought her the pony.

Takes1toKno1 said:
    Peace’n’Love said:

Takes1toKno1 said:

have you guys seen Selenas purple/pink horse?

lol
    ************
    aww how does she get to justin’s house ? on a pony?

yes, didn’t u hear? he bought her the pony.
    ********88
    i bet it’s pinkish in colour

• Takes1toKno1

please, stop. it’s too early to get turned on by justin being abused by sellys paws *shivers*lol

************
    aww how does she get to justin’s house ? on a pony?

yes, didn’t u hear? he bought her the pony.
    ********88
    i bet it’s pinkish in colour

lol actually, it changes colors, depends on it’s mood. xD

the music video looks crazy as fuck. plus her album cover is ugly
    *********
    it took me 2 minutes to understand that was selena

• Peace’n’Love

Selena’s first(?) scandal is paiting a few horses pink for a music video. smh There’s worse things going in the world than painting an animal pink.
    *******
    i wonder who she’s trying to imitate

who?
    *************
    i was thinking Jessie J but noooo

i was thinking Jessie J but noooo

kesha?

May 20, 2011 @ 11:20 am

What’s Selena’s next single?

love you like a lovesong

Maybe Selena got her idea from a combination of Star Trek and Avatar, plus lots of LSD.

I don’t really care about Selena anyways, I’m a Miley stan.

i was thinking Jessie J but noooo

kesha?
    ************
    maybe it reminds me of the blow video

• Nileyup

ay 20, 2011 @ 11:24 am
    I don’t really care about Selena anyways, I’m a Miley stan.
    ————————
    Rofl. Same.

• Takes1toKno1

have you guys seen Selenas purple/pink horse?

lol

• Takes1toKno1

i really should read the comments before posting…

XD

Takes1toKno1 said:

have you guys seen Selenas purple/pink horse?

lol

yes, sir.

May 20, 2011 @ 09:15 am
    Disco.Is.Dead said:

so… jelena has been confirmed
    I think I am dead..

who was denying? lol

Nileyup said:
    ay 20, 2011 @ 11:24 am
    I don’t really care about Selena anyways, I’m a Miley stan.
    ————————
    Rofl. Same
    *******
    THIS

I don’t really care about Selena anyways, I’m a Miley stan.
    ————————
    Rofl. Same.
    hahaha poor delusional stans, of course you care about selena, nobody care about miley, even in her own post everybody are talking about the new awesome video of gorgeous selena…. hahahahaha

Justin is head over heels for Selena.

Takes1toKno1 said:

************
    MTE

• Takes1toKno1

I stan Nick, Miley, Joe and I like Bieber’s music, his personality not so much.

yeah.. he’ll grow out of it. justin likes acting like a teenager, i say it’s fine, miley and jonas they grew up way too fast.

Takes1toKno1 said:
    ************
    aww how does she get to justin’s house ? on a pony?

yes, didn’t u hear? he bought her the pony.
    ********88
    i bet it’s pinkish in colour

lol actually, it changes colors, depends on it’s mood. xD
    **********
    so if the pony is turned on it turns red? JS

Takes1toKno1 said:

I stan Nick, Miley, Joe and I like Bieber’s music, his personality not so much.

*******88
    my dude friend says joe’s a bitch

• Takes1toKno1

welll this is because it’s news news.
    not news.. like miles dancing on a beach.

WE ARE TALKING ABOUT A PURPLE PONY HERE!

lolol

wow dead

• Takes1toKno1

@pce&love haha well for me the bitch is nick rn.. bc he’s acting weird lately, with the whole smarty ass tweets and stuff.

joe got me mad at one point, (demi drama) but he’s good now.. he’s not causing any drama. : )

& YES IT TURNS RED.

Takes1toKno1 said:
    @pce&love haha well for me the bitch in nick rn.. bc he’s acting weird lately, with the whole smarty ass tweets and stuff.

& YES IT TURNS RED.
    ***********

she looks nice

************
    wow joe

• SubwayToVenus

hahaha she’s so cute.

I stan Nick, Miley, Joe and I like Bieber’s music, his personality not so much.

I think Miley is the only who acts like a normal teenager, Nick acts like a grown up, Joe is 21 so he’s no longer a teenager. Bieber is just arrogant and cocky not every teenager is like that.

SubwayToVenus said:
    hahaha she’s so cute
    **********
    did you read the pony comments

May 20, 2011 @ 11:45 am

I stan Nick, Miley, Joe and I like Bieber’s music, his personality not so much.

have u seen the people justin surrounds himself with? well not like he has a choice.. but yeah.. lol

justin and nick/joe w/e are 3 different personalities.

• SubwayToVenus

SubwayToVenus said:
    hahaha she’s so cute
    **********
    did you read the pony comments

No why?
    What’s everyone talking about?

justin and nick/joe w/e are 3 different personalities.

His friends do seem cocky at least he acts sweet with Sel or so it seems

duh

SubwayToVenus said:
    SubwayToVenus said:
    hahaha she’s so cute
    **********
    did you read the pony comments

No why?
    What’s everyone talking about?
    ********
    selena’s new video and other stuff

• SubwayToVenus

hahaha she’s so cute
    **********
    did you read the pony comments

No why?
    What’s everyone talking about?
    ********
    selena’s new video and other stuff

Oh haven’t seen it yet.

Oh haven’t seen it yet.

Its not out. Theres just pictures of it.

May 20, 2011 @ 11:49 am

justin and nick/joe w/e are 3 different personalities.

His friends do seem cocky at least he acts sweet with Sel or so it seems

duh

mhmm. well we don’t get to see anything from him and sel, just rumors. and it sucks bc that’s like the only thing he wont talk about with fans, we were supposed to be a family! *sobs* lmao i kid.

• Anonymous1

This whole painting a horse/donkey being considered animal abuse? For those of us who have horses, who have been in town parades with horses, who dressed our horses and us up for Halloween…. They make safe animal friendly products! There are rules, and I am sure they were followed. I love Pink, but she and PETA need get off their high horse (pun intended). It actually discredits and clouds their core agenda and issue.

My thoughts exactly. And Pink has made a career out of preaching too much and throwing shade at other artists. She’s such a joke.

May 20, 2011 @ 11:55 am

Oh haven’t seen it yet.

Its not out. Theres just pictures of it.

hollld the fuck up is that 6ft tall dude suppose to be her “love interest” ?? dead.

u dont date bieber and then have this MAN/MONSTER (but hot) dude as ur LOVE INTEREST rotfl ..

*************
    that make up looks like she stole it from lady gaga

yep

Takes1toKno1 said:
    May 20, 2011 @ 11:55 am

Oh haven’t seen it yet.

Its not out. Theres just pictures of it.

*******
    God please forgive me after i say this….
    The dude looks like Jesus!

• milenator

that’s hot lol

but I feel a lil bad that she doesnt know she’s being watched by some creep with a camera

Feet are gross.

God please forgive me after i say this….
    The dude looks like Jesus!

he does

• Takes1toKno1

God please forgive me after i say this….
    The dude looks like Jesus!

lmaooo
    playing the banjo, ( i know that’s not a banjo, but it sounds funny)

what the hell is he playing tho, for real.

• milenator

I don’t really care about Selena anyways, I’m a Miley stan.

Me too :)

• Peace’n’Love

God please forgive me after i say this….
    The dude looks like Jesus!

he does
    ********
    at least someone believes me

• Takes1toKno1

oh shiet, imagine ppl did go and complain?

sexonfire said:
    waiting for selena fans! they always say miley is bad ,ugly fat wtever !! but one word about pink MY FAV.real singer iam ganna shoot u cuz for sure pink beats selena fucking gomez in everything !!( atleast that is what ppl who lsn to real music think)

THIS

I Like when he says BRAZIL

Brazil loves mileey.. but the paps ‘ll always film her =(! She looks so happy !!

• iSarcasticING

Selena looks like she’s in drag on her new album cover. Trololo

• jess

shut up

P!nk >> Selena

THIS

also

Fuckin Perfect >>>>>>>> Who Says

can we stop talking about the big headed mexican on the flawless HBIC post

• iSarcasticING

can we stop talking about the big headed mexican on the flawless HBIC post

IA
    bow down to Miley Christ.

• Niley_Bang_That_Drum

Oh Miles…

May 20, 2011 @ 12:28 pm
    iSarcasticING said:

can we stop talking about the big headed mexican on the flawless HBIC post

IA
    bow down to Miley Christ.

fucking racist right hurr

• CuTeMuSic

LOL.. i love miley, she’s so funny. =D i love miley forever

• realistgangsta

cute

• sexonfire

P!NK preach some more!

But you still care about Miley. You talk about her ALL the days of your fucking life.

Everybodys talking about her new video because of pink lol.

• Peace’n’Love

OU DONT BE DEAD DO GET ON THAT DAMN SELENA POST!

new posts

Pink needs to go shove a dick. Shut up Pink. People who are preachy get on my damn nerves.

shut up

P!nk >> Selena

• Takes1toKno1

its not real dye guys, pink powder or food coloring, maybe, lmfao. kbye

PETA should assassinate Selena

Selena should be hanged

• ilovepeacock2

That awkward moment when you think you’re alone on the beach with your friends but really being watched by some old guy with a camera.

blaaahhh ppl, chill.

• ilovepeacock2

LOL, life sucks for miley.

• MileyDemiJoBros

beautiful <3

lolol

she thinks that the paps are only in usa. LOL

• jonascontrolme

hahaha she is so pretty

ewww

Why she went to the beach, if she didn’t get in the water?!?!?!

because its not sunny and warm in brazil all the time… the water was probably chilli. learn a little, people!

I rather she have this guy as her BF than Justin

• Sunshine n Lolipops

nonymous said:

I rather she have this guy as her BF than Justin

He looks old as fuck. No thank you.

the music video looks crazy as fuck. plus her album cover is ugly

*******
    i wonder who she’s trying to imitate

*******
    i wonder who she’s trying to imitate

who?

What’s Selena’s next single?