Miley Cyrus WRIST TATTOO ANCHOR

mileycyrustattoo

• mileychristismyteensavior

*BOWS DOWN*

an anchor? and who is she? a ship captain?

A sign of Stability. To remind her to stay ground, her tat artist said. Nick should have 10 of those, he’s so wild now.

That’s cool I guess.

maybe a symbol to represent that no matter how many boyfriends you go through or hurt you or whatever, “the one” is still out there… idk, she’ll make up something in a few days or seconds.. ;)

———————

tattoo artist Fabio Satori told EGO: ‘It was fun, it was a surprise on Sunday. A friend of mine works in the production of Miley and called me saying that the team wanted tattoos. Later, I was told that Miley wanted one as well and because, for her, leaving the hotel is always difficult, we did it at the hotel.

She wanted something to remind her of a safe place. Everyone had an idea in mind and references. She asked me something soft, I made two drawings and she chose one. Miley told her mother that she wanted something that refers to a safe port, something that reminded her she always has a safe place to return to. The significance of the design is one of hope & a reminder to always have your feet on the ground.’

‘The significance of the design is one of hope & a reminder to always have your feet on the ground.’

She got and achor.It really makes sense. if you cant see it you muste be really dumb.

• coniconiconni

Miley, the sailor lol

———————

—————–
    i think the person meant since she’s having many tattoos done, she might get a new one soon

• Takes1toKno1

huh? lol

no the whole band got this done.

huh? lol

no the whole band got this done.
    __________
    No, they were replying to my comment about what her next tattoo is going to be of. Read carefully!

May 20, 2011 @ 01:46 pm

an anchor? and who is she? a ship captain?

lol, wild nicholas. it just doesn’t seems right.

huh? lol

no the whole band got this done.
    __________

____________________

gosh! thank you! -____-

• Peace’n’Love

dead?

why is it upside down, though?

———————

—————–

——————

i know but the ‘she’ll make up something in a few days or seconds’ sounds like has an excuse for every tatto she got. But everytime she gets a tatto it has a meaning.

an anchor? and who is she? a ship captain?

flawless queen HBIC perfection

flawless queen HBIC perfection

flawless queen HBIC perfection

——————

i didn’t mean it that way.. :(

an anchor? and who is she? a ship captain?

__
    BAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

• milenator

why is it upside down, though?

I believe when she has her arm down its not upside down

an anchor? and who is she? a ship captain?

captain of young hollywood

• Sarcasm

I like it.

love miley
    hate every tattoo on earth

miley should be my anchor to tie me down ;D

i want her body

• Renee

Yuck. She’s going to have all these little tattoos on her hands and fingers. All piece-mealed. Like her mother and sister Brandie have all sorts of little ones on their hands and arms. Skanky looking.

yeah and Noah has the same on her wrist

• Niley_Bang_That_Drum

I like it:). It has good meaning, as all of her tatoos.

• CuTeMuSic

love it.. but this better be the last tattoo that she’s having. for realzz.

• _kiwi_07

_______________________________________________
    I’d rather see someone with little tattoos then big ass ones. Little ones are easier to cover up.

All (or most) of her tattoos have meaning, but seriously, the girl needs to stop/slow down. GEEEEZ.

its cause she loves seamen….. ;)

• milenator

Cool

i dont know why but this tattoo reminds me of nick jonas. like the song bottom of the ocean and before the storm…

Oh, how original. I don’t like the placement of the tattoo. If it were somewhere else, it wouldn’t be so bad. I wonder what her next one’s going to be of.

ooookaaayyy

oh my gosh i love it.
    but not enough to tattoo it on my hand.

i like it, it really has a sweet meaning.

• SubwayToVenus

What does an anchor stand for?

to remind her that she can always go home and theres always people that will pull her back down to who she is the way a anchor pulls a ship :)

May 20, 2011 @ 11:59 am

lololol shes a sailor

POPEYE

miley’s tattoos are so unoriginal

• realistgangsta

cool

If Liam isn’t her anchor, don’t know who is. He’s there even when she’s making lyric changes and comments about an ex boyfriend she can’t seem to get over. Nick could have at least tweeted as a friend when she tweeted him. But he obviously has someone who he’s seriously involved with and wants to move on. She needs to move on to the guy who would actually hold HER hand.

• sophieeee

I cant get over how awful she looks in these trashy costumes….