Justin & Selena Victoria’s Secret Shoppers

303704895-1
  • TeamLove

Just because someone shops at victoria secret doesn’t mean they are buying lingerie, bra, or panties. Last summer when I worked there girls bought mostly clothes or bikinis. And who cares if she buys a bra and the fact that people are saying she’s a slut for not wearing a bra are getting mad because they see her shopping for a bra. That just proves haters like to hate.
    It ain’t their fault some creep took a pic while they were shopping.

Lol….ew.

• Victoria

TOMAR NO CÚ, NO REGO, NA JHEGA.
    ELA SEMPRE NAMORA OS GAROTOS QUANDO ESTÃO NO TOPO DA PARARA DE SUCESSO. O BURRO DO JUSTIN AINDA CAI NA REDE DELA!!! Um dia que eu encontrar ela eu vou dá um soco na cara dela e não importa o que os outros falarem u.u

Dead everywhere?

nonymous said:

Dead everywhere?

She has no ass! GO TO THE GYM SELENA.
    Once you have a body I see if you can date (hot) Justin.

• TeamLove

AND to all of YOU saying Selena only dates people who are famous at the moment are WRONG.

Ever since day 1 when justin came out even before he was famous (check his youtube) he confessed to EVERYONE he was in love with Selena Gomez. And he serenaded her on new years. It is possible that she is NOW in love with him. She doesn’t need publicity from him. Especially his crazy ass fans. Disney gives her all the free publicity she needs.

• jelenaFTW

They’re actually adorable together. I’m not a huge fan of either, though I like them, but they’re too cute.

• Untouchable

selena has to get juju’s approval

they are just doing what normal couples do.
    big ups to jbiebs and selena

Yeah I go to Victoria secret all the time and I don’t by Skimpy stuff. But Um will you look where they are standing infront of. yeah… Lendrie!

She has no ass! GO TO THE GYM SELENA.
    Once you have a body I see if you can date (hot) Justin

I don’t like Selena. But I ain’t gonna sit here and juge her by how she looks. Honestly you are NEVER EVER going to date that ugly fag called Justin bieber and I’m pretty sure he isn’t gonna want to date your nose pickin ugly obsessed face either. Get over it loser.

• BieberWasLikeOh

She has no ass! GO TO THE GYM SELENA.
    Once you have a body I see if you can date (hot) Justin

– – –
    Sweetie, he said he would date a fan ..

• TeamLove

============

That’s actually the bikini section not lingerie.

u should be in jail he is 16 and u r 18 really wow u should be in jail its caled under age duhhh who dont no dat

First I didn’t ask you ANYTHING.
    Second I don’t wanna date him.
    Third I’m showing MY opinion. Don’t judge me, okay.

She has no ass! GO TO THE GYM SELENA.
    Once you have a body I see if you can date (hot) Justin

First I didn’t ask you ANYTHING.
    Second I don’t wanna date him.
    Third I’m showing MY opinion. Don’t judge me, okay.

First I didn’t ask you ANYTHING.
    Second I don’t wanna date him.
    Third I’m showing MY opinion. Don’t judge me, okay.
    ____
    I know you didnt ask me anything. But I’m telling you.

eww selena is the same shape as justin.
    she has no boobs, no ass, no hips NOTHING.
    she has a 8 year old boys body…like her bf.
    LOL.

I know girls that have a flat ass, flat boobs and skinny hips. Yet no one mentions it. You seem to have some complex or something with it that no normal person has. jsyk: people come in all shapes and all shapes are normal. But do we have to draw you circles and ovals around Selena’s curves? apparently so.

they make an adorable couple who do normal couple things. love them :)

FAkE!

FAkE!

you could’ve used an untagged picture oceanup. there’s a lot going around. maybe like the original? anyways, jelena is cute. they’re adorable together.

GET U SOME

This always break my heart…
    I don’t know why but Selena always date guys when they’re getting very very famous. When they’re happy & healthy & rich. Ex.: Nick Jonas was very famous; Taylor Lunter was very famous too; and now Justin Bieber who’s VERY VERY VERY VERY famous AND RICH.
    It’s just my opinion. Hope her fans don’t mind because we have different opinions.

YOUR OPINION MY OPINION.

• evanescence

He’s being ready 4 a ”cozy” night.

HAHAHA i they broke up asap :)

http://twitpic.com/50tg73/full from the person who took it.

There so having sex.

most awkward relationship ever.

• xGottaLoveOU?

-sighs- i’m beginning to get quite tired of them both.

• Niley_Bang_That_Drum

She has no boobs. Wtf?

me 2 and he is under age really thats dumm

• Justin Bieber

well all i got to say is Nobody like you but if dat heart yo lil fillings im not sorry haha ;]. for you;[

• HarryFreakinPotter

evanescence said:

He’s being ready 4 a ”cozy” night.
    ROFL

im not a hater. but is it me or selena attaches herself to the famous teenage celebrities.
    nick jonas
    demi lovato (but when she was having a few problems, selena becomes her ex best friend).
    taylor swift
    taylor lautner
    justin bieber

• JoeHoe15

adorable, cute. <3

• fjjhhjfghj

Wonderful.

Share a website with you ,

==== http://mcaf.ee/6e4ac =====

Believe you will love it.

LOL chill guys you can obviously see that theyre in the swim section…
    BUT THIS CRACKED ME UP ANYWAYS :)

BieberWasLikeOh said:

So Nick’s gross for going to the movies with an older woman, but everyone’s cool with Selena Gomez at VS with her minor boyfriend. Hypocrites are funny.
    + + +
    LOLOL , I know right ?_———–

THIS

eww selena is the same shape as justin.
    she has no boobs, no ass, no hips NOTHING.
    she has a 8 year old boys body…like her bf.
    LOL.
    can you be more stupid or jelous? hahaha pathetic loser!!! she has huge boobs, great ass and nice legs soooo its not her fault that you are a very ugly and fat loser with no life… stay mad in your miserable life meanwhile selena is living her dream, really must be suck to be like you….

She has no ass! GO TO THE GYM SELENA.
    Once you have a body I see if you can date (hot) Justin
    stop talking about how you look loser!!!!

Shopping for lingerie ?
    Fucking ?
    Creating a sex tape ?
    Getting selena pregnant ?

LOLOLOL SERIOUSLY? SHE DOESNT EVEN HAVE BOOBS OR A BUM
    lo what a loser!!! too bas shes gorgeous, hot, sexy, rich, famous and even if all tha bs you say was true she still more gorgeous anf hot that you would ever be asshole… an yeah she has huge boobs and nice ass!!!

i hate her hair this long. it looks so unnatural and fake.

Theyre buying bikinis idiots

• BieberWasLikeOh

+ + +
    LOLOL , I know right ?

• Irday

hesss gettinn thatt a*sss goood hahaha… always has to be selena alwaysss thinkin shee can trickk everyonee shes worse than miley or everyone n fans even sayin likee ohh ANYONE goes to victoria secret with their boyfriend to buy lingerie! hahahaha….

Jajajaja

“BABAABY I want you to wear THIS tonight.”
    “..uhm, that’s a little skimpy Justin.”
    “I WANT ITTTT” -starts crying-

totally pictured it

looks like bieber is getting some action tonight :P

Selena is only 2 years older than justin Delta is 8 years older than Nick theres a difference

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

:o

• Jelenaluvrrr<3

So some people just needs a lifeee cuz there talkin about selena’s fuckin looks and body

I don’t think Justin is dating her because of her personality and & because they happen 2 be in love & they make eachother happy, it’s not because he wants her pussy/boobs or she wants his dickk

so if u don’t hav anything nice 2 sayy don’t fuckin say itt & get a lifee people then goin into celebs & people livess

• Jelenaluvrrr

Ma bad I think Justin is dating her bcuz of her personalityy

• Justin bieber

Sorry, I just get tottaly pissed when someone juges someone else. It tends to happen in my school a lot and I’m the one who defends back with some rude comments of my own to show how hurtful it feels to point someone elses flaws. So I’m sorry for jugeing.(:

Jajajaja

“BABAABY I want you to wear THIS tonight.”
    “..uhm, that’s a little skimpy Justin.”
    “I WANT ITTTT” -starts crying-

totally pictured it

HAHAHAHAHA

lol

they are the best celeb couple, good luck to both selena and justin

Wtf lol

he wants het to pick out sexy under wear so he can rip it off and suduce her

they are a cute normal couple

• teamnobody

flawlesss

• TeamLove

I’m mad this chick wrote all over it as if she took the pic -.-

• Daniella

LOLOLOL SERIOUSLY? SHE DOESNT EVEN HAVE BOOBS OR A BUM

“BABAABY I want you to wear THIS tonight.”
    “..uhm, that’s a little skimpy Justin.”
    “I WANT ITTTT” -starts crying-