Matt Lucas On Nick Jonas London Dating

Credit: arielles.

what?? nick is gay

Are you talking to me? No Nick isn’t gay, Matt is. That’s why I said it’s because he’s gay isn’t it. Like when people use the colour of their skin as the reason why. Nevermind.

So basically Matt Lucas and Lea Salonga don’t know how to keep their mouths shut.

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

Ohh Matt :L

Matt and Nick, the best couple!

• LucyWhite

Why does Matt need to keep his mouth shut?

Sorry for the spam but I just have to post these. They’re hilarious.

stop spamming

man. I thought this post was alive. But its just spam

stop spamming

Okay Okay, one more.

man. I thought this post was alive. But its just spam

Yeah no one is here. No one is ever here on a Sunday. That’s why I’m posting these memes. To keep me entertained.

hello

May 22, 2011 @ 12:08 pm

MILEY HAS REACHED 1,000,000 FOLLOWERS ON TWTTER

Miley Christ does it again. Bow down bitches.

I miss Demi :O

Some of you are disgusting.
    —————————
    Oh. Sorry.

-Unpopular Opinion-

Angry Birds is the dumbest game.

My gif is fucked up.

-Unpopular Opinion-

Angry Birds is the dumbest game.
    Ohh yeah *wait* I dun rlly know it.

May 22, 2011 @ 12:48 pm
    Some of you are disgusting.
    —————————
    Oh. Sorry.

——————————–
    Your not helpin anyone here.

Nileyup said:

My gif is fucked up.
    My icons have been always messed up.

Time to go to yahoolaughs

• MissSarah

Too lazy for everything.

*Forever alone*

The elder singer among the Jonas Brothers has been working solo on what he calls a bit of a “coming of age” album.

“I wanted to be really honest with what I wrote about, whether good or bad, I think it’s a coming of age record to it has a feel you can play in the club, but also there are songs that I think are heartfelt,” the 21-year-old told PEOPLE while hosting a party Saturday at Tao Las Vegas.

Since brothers Kevin and Nick were not constantly with him as he recorded his solo album – which will be released in September – he said the recording process was different.

“It’s a whole new experience for me. I mean, a good experience, because I’m able to write songs that I have been wanting to write for a long time. It’s completely brand new to me,” he said.

But rest assured, Jonas Brothers fans, the group isn’t breaking up. According to Joe, they’re “just taking a little break right now.”
    ——————-
    what the fuck? so they are dating? that’s just wrong. the “nelta is PR” argument was and still does make a lot of sense though. what i don’t understand is… why did nick take joe & danielle’s brother on his “date”?

You know you’re lazy when you wish McDonalds delivered.

Favorite book?

• Nileyup

Hopefully this is better.

• MissSarah

You know you’re lazy when you wish McDonalds delivered.

Had that wish a few times. Gotta study for my english exam tomorrow…but i like chilling better.

• MissSarah

May 22, 2011 @ 12:57 pm
    Favorite book?

Reading ‘A Piece Of Cake’ right now

MissSarah said:

May 22, 2011 @ 12:57 pm
    Favorite book?

Reading ‘A Piece Of Cake’ right now
    Is it good?

First of all Nick is NOT dating that old Delta Airlines ok, Second, Nick is Christian is nothing wrong to date people! Now having Sex? Nick knows exactly what to do he decided to wait until marriage like Kevin did GOOD!!
    That’s the right way!

Nick you are doing good baby! Wait for you wife! I’m sure God has a very special girl for you!

That’s the right way!

—————————–
    OMG yes! That’s Mileyy!:) Teehee.

• MissSarah

Vfduhfjbcskfh

so..

• MissSarah

That’s the right way!

Haha love it how you point out that kevin did wait til marriage and not joe!

• MissSarah

Reading ‘A Piece Of Cake’ right now
    Is it good?

Ya im still at the beginning hahah but seems like a nice book

• Nileyup

Well im off. Goodbye my lil nileyup’s;)

Haha love it how you point out that kevin did wait til marriage and not joe!

As if any of you would know if Joe or Kevin waited..

• Anonymous18

______

no they probably didnt know it was being kept as such secret, I dont get what they big deal is, if your with someone your with someone and how serious can it get if your never gonna go out in public together as a couple… theres privacy but then theres being a normal teenager

• jonasbrothersfan

Nick and Delta just went out on a date. So E! lied, lol.
    pics!

What do you mean?
    I want to see pics xd
    I think the ones from the movie theater that night are the only ones.

Regular cake vs. Ice cream cake.

Joe’s girlfriends/hookups

Mandy
    Aj
    Amelia
    Mandy Jiroux (rumored)
    JoJo (they went out on dates)
    Chelsea Staub (went out on dates)
    Taylor
    Brenda (rebound
    Camilla
    Demi
    Ashley

• Peace’n’Love

Regular cake vs. Ice cream cake
    *****
    Regular cake but i like ice cream

Joe’s girlfriends/hookups

Mandy
    Aj
    Amelia
    Mandy Jiroux (rumored)
    JoJo (they went out on dates)
    Chelsea Staub (went out on dates)
    Taylor

Malese
    Selena
    Courtney
    Nicole
    Samantha
    Delta
    How do we know he dated Malese?

And there was this other girl who he split from then she later had a baby with some other guy and Kevin was the Godfather. People thought Kevin was actually the father and it was this whole big conspiracy. Good times.
    Haha sounds interesting. I never heard of that before.

Well it was an OU conspiracy. He spent a lot of time with Sarah (his ex) and Peyton (her baby) when she was first born and bought the baby a bunch of stuff so that’s why people thought it was his.

Joe’s girlfriends/hookups

Mandy
    Aj
    Amelia
    Mandy Jiroux (rumored)
    JoJo (they went out on dates)
    Chelsea Staub (went out on dates)
    Taylor
    Brenda (rebound
    Camilla
    Demi
    Ashley
    ****
    at least some were hookups he cant date all of them at once

He dated Mandy Jiroux?

Rumored on the BOBW tour

Okay, that’s when I just started becoming a fan so I guess I missed all the rumors.

• jonasbrothersfan

Haha sounds interesting. I never heard of that before.

oh wow hahaha

How do we know he dated Malese?
    —————

He did hun

Nick’s girlfriends

Miley
    Malese
    Selena
    Courtney
    Nicole
    Samantha
    Delta
    who is Malese

LALALA

• jonasbrothersfan

How do we know he dated Malese?
    —————

He did hun
    A lot of people say that, I’m just wondering how we know. haha

at least some were hookups he cant date all of them at once

I’m not sure about JoJoe though they are like brothers, they went out on a few dates but idk if there was anything there. Who knows, Chelsea he said he went out on like two dates with her. So they don’t count as girlfriends. Brenda was just a rebound.

at least some were hookups he cant date all of them at once

I’m pretty sure him and Chelsea did date because he admitted it in a radio interview. I was never sure if he and Brenda actually dated.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Regular cake vs. Ice cream cake.
    =====
    regular :D

• Untouchable

Regular cake vs. Ice cream cake.
    ______

ice cream cake

***
    i’m sure each of them think he’s an idiot now

How do you know?

Jonas stan right here

How do you know?

Jonas stan right here

Okay. Can you name the 5 or 6 then?

Going with your heart vs. Head.

011 @ 11:12 am
    Gearsarealwayst… said:

Nick and Delta just went out on a date. So E! lied, lol.
    pics!

What do you mean?
    I want to see pics xd

papalovesbaby.tumblr.com XD

• crazylady

Nick is such a boring, awkward guy. How he lands these beautiful girls like Selena Gomez, Nicole Anderson, and Delta Goodrem is beyond me. Actually… Delta seems to have some issues considering she’s 8 years older than him and still wants him. So I guess she’s not as “up there” once you take away her looks.

why do you say that like you know he is dating Delta? these are all articles…always take this printed material with a grain of salt at least when it comes to celebs

he never dated Nicole

but anyway a lot of people seem to think that he’s boring, even I did when he was younger but then I got to see more of him and I discovered he does have a sense of humor. it’s just different than his brothers…
    I guess it just takes a while to understand him.

I didn’t understand the water joke either until someone explained it so yeah I don’t see why Rani is saying he needs to take a joke.

this post is dead…oh well. I always come when posts are dead.

• foreverdevv

hey everybody

• foreverdevv

Gawd. OU is always dead. Even though i don’t know them, I wish some of the older oceanUP users would come online.

May 22, 2011 @ 01:00 pm

That’s the right way!

______

They’re dating.

…………………

Nick and Delta are dating. Kevin is married. Joe is single.

• milenator

@MissSarah

I really like your icon

that’s Kelly Clarkson right

Unpopular opinion:

I thought Nick and Sam were cute together.

~Forever alone~

oceanup has been dead cause were not on miley posts

_____

LMAO
    wait. what color are justin’s eyes? they’re pretty.

I thought Nick and Sam were cute together.

oic

• thunder.girl

I LOVE PAUL O’GRADY :’D x

oceanup has been dead cause were not on miley posts

no its been dead because people got tired of this website and it turned to shit

• milenator

I think oceanup has been dead cause some people got raptured….

May 22, 2011 @ 01:13 pm

I thought Nick and Sam were cute together.

oic

Ya.

Iguanas, Koalas and Komodo dragons all have two penises. Why?–> ow.ly/4ZyVs
    HootSuite • 5/22/11 4:00 PM

• milenator

Ima leave I dont want to be on a dead site all day and its hot in my house gonna go to the mall, ice cream place or/and a friend’s somewhere with A/C

milenator said:

Ima leave I dont want to be on a dead site all day and its hot in my house gonna go to the mall or something or friend’s somewhere with A/C

Leave. Theres no use being on here

does this mean we’re moving to AD?

does this mean we’re moving to AD?

No. AD is dead too. After they changed their layout people left. It took a week to finish an ot post.

• faded picture

well idk who’s here or if this post is actually alive or not but i’m gonna pimp out my tumblr anyways

• JoeHoe15

Can’t believe people actually believe Hollywood Life, now they’re spreading rumors that Joe is interested in Olivia. First it was Jessica, now Olivia. I guess Joe is dating every girl in Hollywood.
    IKR. :\

faded picture said:

I follow you and I really love your blog
    you reblog food alot and it makes me hungry

• mileykicksass

Dead?

• faded picture

I follow you and I really love your blog
    you reblog food alot and it makes me hungry

omg really? haha what’s your tumblr?
    and i know i just love food so much

mileykicksass said:

Dead?

taolasvegas

Wow girls went nuts for @joejonas and @taboo and of course @djvice. http://yfrog.com/h6vg0ij about 12 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

LOL Charlie Sheen is in my hometown and asked where to go out to..

• Ranii

Nick should just take a joke and lighten up.
    he always seems so serious about everything i hate that.

• fjjhhjfghj

Wonderful.

Share a website with you ,

==== http://mcaf.ee/6e4ac =====

Believe you will love it.

SARAH? WHO THE DUCK.

Yeah but I don’t think she counts as an ex, my memory from that time is blurry. I think they just went out on a few dates.

***
    i’m sure each of them think he’s an idiot now
    Haha actually I think him and Chelsea are still friends. And Jojo recorded some songs with Nick so I don’t think there’s any hard feelings between them since she worked with his brother.

• LucyWhite

Lol at the water. Take a joke Nick :P

• jonasbrothersfan

Yeah, I don’t think it was ever anything serious.

I’m probably just really stupid but I don’t get the water bit.

i’m sure each of them think he’s an idiot now

Chelsea and JoJo are friends with Joe though

• LucyWhite

I’m probably just really stupid but I don’t get the water bit.

Fancy pants people buy a bottle of wine for someone on another table as a gift. So Matt took the piss out of the process and got the waiter to give Nick a glass of tap water (free) as a joke and Nick didn’t laugh.

Cars vs. Motorcycles.

Cars vs. Motorcycles.

cars

I love Matt Lucas. He’s so awesome and amazing as Thenardier.

I remember the night before the Jonases took off for Abu Dhabi, Matt tweeted Nick “enjoy Abu Dhabi” and he and Sam plus a few other castmates were hanging out that night.

Cars vs. Motorcycles.

cars they’re safer

Lol

o.o

May 22, 2011 @ 11:43 am
    Gearsarealwayst… said:
    SARAH? WHO THE DUCK.
    NOT stalker sarah

• Untouchable

Cars vs. Motorcycles.
    _____

cars

Amelia was Joe’s longest relationship.

SARAH? WHO THE DUCK.
    NOT stalker sarah
    Haha that would be hilarious. They should totally have an affair.

Cars vs. Motorcycles.
    Motorcycles ImI

Cars vs. Motorcycles.
    Cars a motorcycle almost cost me my leg

• jonasbrothersfan

Amelia was Joe’s longest relationship.

Really? How long did they date?

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Amelia was Joe’s longest relationship.
    She is so purrrrrty.

Cars vs. Motorcycles.
    Cars a motorcycle almost cost me my leg
    Yikes! Good thing you’re okay.

NOT stalker sarah

***
    *sighs in relief*

• jonasbrothersfan

Amelia was Joe’s longest relationship.
    She is so purrrrrty.
    She’s gorgeous.

Cars vs. Motorcycles.
    Cars a motorcycle almost cost me my leg
    O.O cars are safer, but motorcycles are fun

NOT stalker sarah

***
    *sighs in relief*
    Haha don’t lie, you know you’d love it!

May 22, 2011 @ 11:48 am
    jonasbrothersfan said:

Amelia was Joe’s longest relationship.

Really? How long did they date?

I think it was 9 months

Gearsarealwayst… said:

Cars vs. Motorcycles.
    Cars a motorcycle almost cost me my leg
    O.O cars are safer, but motorcycles are fun
    Not when you lose your legs!

Favorite ice cream?

May 22, 2011 @ 11:50 am

May 22, 2011 @ 11:48 am
    jonasbrothersfan said:

Amelia was Joe’s longest relationship.

Really? How long did they date?

I think it was 9 months

Camilla and Ashley were around the same.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Nick was handsome in his niley time. Now he is not that hot. I still love him though…xd

A sims vid of May 2011

and@jonasbrothersfan i’m alright that was 8 years ago

Camilla and Ashley were around the same.

Naw, Amelia was longer.

Gearsarealwayst… said:

Cars vs. Motorcycles.
    Cars a motorcycle almost cost me my leg
    O.O cars are safer, but motorcycles are fun
    Not when you lose your legs!
    ===
    U.U if there were no cars they no one would have moto accidents. Think about it! lol

• Gearsarealwaysturning

quién fuera ali baba, quién fuera el Mítico simbaaaad.

• Untouchable

Favorite ice cream?
    _____

cherry garcia/ strawberry royale

and@jonasbrothersfan i’m alright that was 8 years ago
    Good, at least you’re okay!

LADY GAGA STOLE FROM DEMI!!! SHE USED STAY STRONG!

Oooh okay.
    Aww Nick suck it up. It’s because he’s gay isn’t it? xD

what?? nick is gay

Pippa Middelton vs. Kate Middelton.

I personally like Pippa better for some odd reason…

NOT stalker sarah

***
    *sighs in relief*
    Haha don’t lie, you know you’d love it!
    ***
    so you love when stalker sarah is kissing nick

oh and fave ice cream
    chocolate

Jashley lasted longer than Joe and Camilla too

• jonasbrothersfan

Camilla and Ashley were around the same.

Naw, Amelia was longer.
    Well, they were around 9 months too.

NOT stalker sarah

***
    *sighs in relief*
    Haha don’t lie, you know you’d love it!
    ***
    so you love when stalker sarah is kissing nick
    Noo jk. It would be funny though.

Jashley lasted longer than Joe and Camilla too
    I thought Camilla was about 9 months?

• Peace’n’Love

Pippa Middelton vs. Kate Middelton.

I personally like Pippa better for some odd reason…
    Kate

and you like Pippa because of her butt right?

hello

no one is here

May 22, 2011 @ 11:55 am

Jashley lasted longer than Joe and Camilla too
    I thought Camilla was about 9 months?

When did Taylor and Joe split?

OU was dead all day saturday.

• Untouchable

Pippa Middelton vs. Kate Middelton.

I personally like Pippa better for some odd reason…
    _______

Kate

the tumblr links aren’t really hilarious but okay lol

Pippa Middelton vs. Kate Middelton.

I personally like Pippa better for some odd reason…
    Kate

and you like Pippa because of her butt right?
    ??? No…I’m a girl. O.O

May 22, 2011 @ 09:15 am
    OU was dead all day saturday.
    ********
    no it wasnt people were poeple were freaking out about rapture

May 22, 2011 @ 11:55 am

Jashley lasted longer than Joe and Camilla too
    I thought Camilla was about 9 months?

When did Taylor and Joe split?
    I think like 3 months.

Pippa Middelton vs. Kate Middelton.

I personally like Pippa better for some odd reason…

i prefer me

ESTOY BUSCANDO UNA ESCAFANDRA. UGH MY AUNT IS COMING. ASJHDJASLDHASD =.=

• Peace’n’Love

Pippa Middelton vs. Kate Middelton.

I personally like Pippa better for some odd reason…
    Kate

and you like Pippa because of her butt right?
    ??? No…I’m a girl. O.O
    ****
    oooops sorry

Santa vs. The Easter bunny

Santa vs. The Easter bunny
    Santa.

America’s Funniest Home Videos vs. World’s Dumbest

Favorite ice cream?
    ===
    Lúcuma! No idea if you guys have lucuma there in USA but if you dont then that is a reason for me not to move over there. XD

Kid vs. Kat

America’s Funniest Home Videos vs. World’s Dumbest
    worlds dumbest.

Santa vs. The Easter bunny
    =====
    Santa.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

En el umbral de tu misterio.

can’t wait for the awards

America’s Funniest Home Videos vs. World’s Dumbest

Romeo & Juliet vs. Othello
    _______

Romeo & Juliet

MILEY HAS REACHED 1,000,000 FOLLOWERS ON TWTTER

and jazzie arrived. Hi.

the tumblr links aren’t really hilarious but okay lol

If you’re into Les Mis as much as I am, they are.

peacenlove i love your icon

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

LADY GAGA STOLE FROM DEMI!!! SHE USED STAY STRONG!
    __
    She didn’t invent those fucking words. Smh.

Going back on topic, it’s cute that Nick and Sam got their own table for themselves.

peacenlove i love your icon
    *******
    thanks but i just changed it is it the
    The lips icon or the lady gaga icon?

thanks but i just changed it is it the
    The lips icon or the lady gaga icon?

gaga

ADarkLandIsSome… said:
    LADY GAGA STOLE FROM DEMI!!! SHE USED STAY STRONG!
    ******
    everybody uses it

People from the Les Mis cast really do not know how to keep their mouth shuts.

thanks but i just changed it is it the
    The lips icon or the lady gaga icon?

gaga
    ********
    thanks

People from the Les Mis cast really do not know how to keep their mouth shuts.

Ikr? Matt, Lea, Scott, Killian, they all outed Nick and Sam before. Yet people still denied they dated.

Start talking.

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

Lol, those gifs. x)

he’s talking about during the o2 performance they were officially dating

May 22, 2011 @ 09:33 am

People from the Les Mis cast really do not know how to keep their mouth shuts.

I hope Nelta is just a cover up for Namantha. When Sam comes back to the USA in the summer they’ll get back together. xD

Hi

RealMattLucas

I’ve loved @NickJonas ever since I was little.

Lol.

RealMattLucas

@nickjonas I watched the screening with Sam & co tonight. Well done, you were great, and it was all filmed really well too. Enjoy Abu Dhabi!

Ugh anyone else annoyed by th amout of hate Joe gets on a daily basis on Anything Disney? Seriously leave him alone, they act like he’s the worst person ever. OMG How dare Joe be 21 and go to clubs! How dare Joe not wax his eyebrows to look better! How dare Joe shave his sides! How dare Joe grow up!

Haha. Sam said she’s thinking about taking a trip to NYC.

IA.

• jonasbrothersfan

Haha do you have the link? I heard something about that, but I never saw the article. And I had no idea they said anything about Jessica.

Hollywood Life= bs

They didn’t say anything about Jessica but since Joe was hanging out with her at Coachella people assumed he had something with her.

@onasbrothersfan HI

Who da f*ck is Jessica and Olivia?

May 22, 2011 @ 09:48 am

Who da f*ck is Jessica and Olivia?

Jessica from Pretty Gossip Girl, she’s best friends with Ashley Greene. Olivia is an actress who was at an event Joe was.

I mixed up Pretty Little Liars and Gossip Girl. lol

“Ashley Greene was an older, sultry brunette.”

^This made me LOL irl. I mean come on…sultry? I never thought Ashley was that pretty…. :S

May 22, 2011 @ 09:51 am
    I mixed up Pretty Little Liars and Gossip Girl. lol

Lol!

Elvis (Nick’s dog) vs. Winston (Joe’s dog)

• peacelovehearts

Othello was fucking weird… -_-

• Untouchable

Elvis (Nick’s dog) vs. Winston (Joe’s dog)
    _______

Elvis

Law/Criminal shows vs. Medical shows

MILEY HAS REACHED 1,000,000 FOLLOWERS ON TWTTER

Miley Christ does it again. Bow down bitches.

Whoop de do. Took her long enough.

May 22, 2011 @ 12:12 pm

He fug.

pm
    MILEY HAS REACHED 1,000,000 FOLLOWERS ON TWTTER
    ===
    and this is important because…XD

• jazzie

Aww damn its dead and im bored

The awkward moment when your older brother smacks your ass.

.I.

Alive?

Nileyup said:

Alive?

Today, I was driving back home with my mom when we saw two squirrels having sex in the road. I told her to just honk the horn. She said that I was being selfish, that sex is a beautiful thing, and that we should let them finish. We sat there for at least five minutes. FML
    123 comments
    MAY 21it definitely does! (4071)
    you totally deserved it (577)

• Untouchable

Miley Christ does it again. Bow down bitches.
    ______

please

• peacelovehearts

123 comments
    MAY 21it definitely does! (4071)
    you totally deserved it (577)
    —————-
    Fmylife.com is the epitome of love.

Today, I got piss drunk. Being a tattoo artist, I came to the intoxicated conclusion that I could save much more money doing my own tattoos on myself. I now have my ex boyfriend’s name permanently on my thigh. It’s not even spelled right. FML
    101 comments
    MAY 21I agree, your life sucks (767)
    yeah! way to show ‘em (5904)

nelta is still a creepy relationship, but i’m glad that delta’s ex isn’t hurting or sad or anything like that. he sounds totally fine.

May 22, 2011 @ 12:18 pm
    Nileyup said:

Alive?

——————
    Oh shucks.

Wow. This just died. :/

does vanessa hudgens have a twitter?

May 22, 2011 @ 12:25 pm
    does vanessa hudgens have a twitter?
    ——————————-
    Yuppp. But she never uses it. http://www.twitter.com/Vanessahudgens

Yuppp. But she never uses it. http://www.twitter.com/Vanessahudgens

wow thats stupid

Namantha was cuter than Nelta because Sam was not 8 years older than him… more like 2. That’s reasonable.

Is this true? Is Delta’s 31 year old six foot two ex threatening Nick? A skinny five foot whatever inch 18 year old Diabetic? Delta’s bigger, older and taller than Nick, think she can take care of herself. This is what happens when you mess with older people.

May 22, 2011 @ 12:29 pm

I’m sure that Nick’s brothers and friends would kill Delta’s ex if he dare touch Nick.

Alive?

• Nileyup

Is it just me or is OceanUP acting slow today?

evanescence said:

Alive?

Start talking bitches. OU can’t be dead two days in a row.

• evanescence

Start talking bitches. OU can’t be dead two days in a row.
    Boo u.

• Nileyup

Well. My may long weekend has gone to shit.

• MissSarah

Yo.

Nileyup said:

Well. My may long weekend has gone to shit.
    I see Miley’s ass.

• Nileyup

Well. My may long weekend has gone to shit.
    I see Miley’s ass.
    ——————————–
    yupp yup.

Do people not realize that Joe has a scar in the middle of his eyebrows and that’s why it looks like a unibrow…

No his eyebrows are really unkept too.

Hollywood Life= bs

Thanks for that! I guess they’re actually getting it from Us magazine. Are they reliable? haha either way it doesn’t really mean he’s dating her, just flirting a little bit.

And yeah, I saw people saying that about Jessica on twitter! I’m sure they’re friends, but that’s it.

evanescence said:

@onasbrothersfan HI

Heyy! What’s up?

No his eyebrows are really unkept too.
    ————————————-

It’s a combination.

May 22, 2011 @ 09:57 am

evanescence said:

@onasbrothersfan HI

Heyy! What’s up?
    Lol,took long? xD. I’m boreeeeeeed

• TeamLove

English people are super out there I remember being younger and my friend was from England and her parents always talked about sex and told us to not play ballons with their condoms everytime they left the house. I also remember one time they went skinny dipping while I was there working on a project with my friend.

not really

evanescence said:

May 22, 2011 @ 09:57 am

evanescence said:

@onasbrothersfan HI

Heyy! What’s up?
    Lol,took long? xD. I’m boreeeeeeed
    Haha sorry, the site is pretty dead and I was texting a friend. And me tooo.

Way to generalize..

Yep…

AD sucks. Do people still go on that site?

“I’m very chaste, I don’t have sex until at least the first date.”

“Nick would pray before every show. I would pray too but for different reasons. ‘Dear God let me get through this’.”

I love Matt Lucas.

• Peace’n’Love

AD sucks. Do people still go on that site?
    *****
    i actually spammed that so that you could tell me what you think of joe’s eyebrows

AD sucks. Do people still go on that site?

No. It failed after they changed their layout.

• WakaWakaEhEh

I love it how he says “He was romancing a girl.”

Oh and I love Paul O’Grady’s accent.

May 22, 2011 @ 10:11 am

“I’m very chaste, I don’t have sex until at least the first date.”

I love Matt Lucas.

LMAO

I remember Lea Salonga talking about Nick being very serious about his ring.

• WakaWakaEhEh

I love this cast.

LMAO

I remember Lea Salonga talking about Nick being very serious about his ring.

Yeah I know. Maybe Nick really is a virgin.
    Or maybe he’s just good at hiding his horny self.

• WakaWakaEhEh

Yeah I know. Maybe Nick really is a virgin.
    Or maybe he’s just good at hiding his horny self.
    __

;)

I love the English sense of humor.

May 22, 2011 @ 10:19 am

LMAO

I remember Lea Salonga talking about Nick being very serious about his ring.

Yeah I know. Maybe Nick really is a virgin.
    Or maybe he’s just good at hiding his horny self.

hahaha

Yeah I know. Maybe Nick really is a virgin.
    Or maybe he’s just good at hiding his horny self.
    __

;)

I’m going to go with the second option.

Somebody, talk.

a year without you is like a year without rain

Cassy_Paguyo

So Joe Jonas hit on my girl in Vegas last night while she was celebrating her 21st birthday.. And she turned him down!! HAHA #saywhaaaaa about 1 hour ago via Echofon

McFadden said the singer, 26, told him she was going on a date with 18 year old Nick Jonas before they were photographed in LA last week.

“It’s fine, you see it (the photo) and accept it for what it is,” McFadden said yesterday. “It was positive. She looks happy, if she’s happy I don’t mind. She’s on a date with a guy, she’s got a smile on her face. If she’s happy I’m happy. I’m a straight shooter. If I didn’t like it I would have said something or cracked it on Twitter. I didn’t mind.

She told me about it beforehand, whatever makes her happy. But there’s a warning from me, if anyone hurts her they’re dead.”

-_-

• ImNotAnnoying

Cassy_Paguyo

WUT? LOL -dead-

Cassy_Paguyo

*********
    ouch -dead-

Some of you are disgusting.

MissSarah said:

Yo.

its dead

• MissSarah

So weird. Deltas previous boyfriend is 13 years older than nick.

May 22, 2011 @ 12:44 pm
    Some of you are disgusting.
    —————————
    Oh. Sorry.

Nileyup said:

Well. My may long weekend has gone to shit.
    I see Miley’s ass.
    ——————————–
    yupp yup.
    Well >.>

• MissSarah

May 22, 2011 @ 12:44 pm
    MissSarah said:

Yo.

its dead

I see. Its always dead when im online.

Some of you are disgusting.

why

MissSarah said:

So weird. Deltas previous boyfriend is 13 years older than nick.
    I dun like where he’s going.

• Untouchable

it’s so dead..

• MissSarah

He should date sam again. They looked cute together.

Yup Forever alone~

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Hi guys, can you tell me what did he say about nick lol I cant watch the video =.=

May 22, 2011 @ 10:42 am
    ImNotAnnoying said:

Cassy_Paguyo

WUT? LOL -dead-

If it’s true this is the second girl that turned him down. Ashley Benson turned him down too when he was flirting with her via twitter. lmao

• Wish

WOAH OH, WOAH OH, WOAH OH OH! WOAH OH, WOAH OH! I WANNA KNOW YOU!

“I was in this concert version at the o2 with Nick Jonas from the Jonas Brother’s, woohoohoo, -fans himself-, but he was a charming gentleman, but I think I might’ve got on the wrong side of him because he was romancing a girl in the cast and we went out to lunch one day, all the cast, and they were sat at a separate table in the corner and I called the waiter over and I said ‘would you send these over to Mr Jonas with compliments of Mr Lucas,’ but it was just tap water, and I don’t think he appreciated it really. I think there very good, serious boys, and Nick used to pray before the show. There very good boys, yeah.”

Then something about Nick’s purity ring and kind of takes the piss out of it a little.

Bo r ed

• Wish

omg i would’ve joined in, but some when i lived in England for five years no-one liked to hug or being intimate shit or talking about sex & boys and shit, they were actually kinda cold when i was like all about hugging and i talked about a cute boy. they were like o.O ew wtf

that is him

He’s also in Bridesmaids.

In the most Biblical sense,
    I am beyond repentance
    Fame hooker, prostitute wench, vomits her mind
    But in the cultural sense
    I just speak in future tense
    Judas kiss me if offensed,
    Or wear ear condom next time

********
    i didn’t know this was the Bridge of Judas

• milenator

LADY GAGA STOLE FROM DEMI!!! SHE USED STAY STRONG!

Brittany Snow and Vanessa Hudgens have said Stay Strong WAY before Demi started using those words
    That’s not even Demi’s words she didn’t make them -__-
    were you expecting Demi to sue LAWL

• TeamLove

that is him

=============

HAHAHA I thought I recognized him. That’s pretty mean but LOL!

• milenator

And?

I think I was kinda being on topic with this post -shrugs-

and I thought some people dont like him anymore cause he’s with Delta

what a bitch …

I think I was kinda being on topic with this post -shrugs-

and I thought some people dont like him anymore cause he’s with Delta

No one really cares if you like him or not.

milenator said:
    Miley is about to get 1 million followers

and oceanup is almost getting 100,000 cept they still need alot more lol
    ********
    wow

I laugh when people respond to comments HOURS later. -.-

Gearsarealwayst… said:
    what a bitch ..
    ***********
    cant he stay in one place?

===
    this cassy girl has nick jonas as her background. WTF.

Thank you very much! :)

this cassy girl has nick jonas as her background. WTF.

She loves her some Nick J

Thank you very much! :)

Welcome.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Joe looks drunk in that pic with rob lol

LOL poor joe

• Peace’n’Love

Delta’s Ex is out to get Nick!

• Gearsarealwaysturning

People not liking nick because he is with Alfa is stoopid.

Nick and Delta just went out on a date. So E! lied, lol.

****
    these words scare me

People not liking nick because he is with Alfa is stoopid.

It’s not that I don’t like Nick anymore but I just look at him differently now. It’s not the same. I don’t really stan him anymore.

Peace’n’Love said:
    Delta’s Ex is out to get Nick!
    wut

Joe and Nick’s lives are so interesting, I’m glad I’m a fan.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Nick and Delta just went out on a date. So E! lied, lol.
    pics!

Hah

Why has everyone started using this lockerz site? It came out of nowhere..

May 22, 2011 @ 11:12 am
    Gearsarealwayst… said:

Nick and Delta just went out on a date. So E! lied, lol.
    pics!

What do you mean?

corazóoon!

May 22, 2011 @ 11:12 am
    Joe and Nick’s lives are so interesting, I’m glad I’m a fan.

If this is sarcasm, then LMAO. If you’re being serious, then LMAO.

May 22, 2011 @ 11:14 am

May 22, 2011 @ 11:12 am
    Joe and Nick’s lives are so interesting, I’m glad I’m a fan.

If this is sarcasm, then LMAO. If you’re being serious, then LMAO.
    ——————

I’m totally serious. Their dating lives are like a movie.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Why has everyone started using this lockerz site? It came out of nowhere..
    ===
    you know how its hollywood, they are always copying each other. And then the fans copy em and …

Gearsarealwayst… said:
    Peace’n’Love said:
    Delta’s Ex is out to get Nick!
    wut
    *****
    i google really weird things so i googled delta goodrem and it turns out her ex said
    “But there’s a warning from me: If anyone hurts her they’re dead.”

May 22, 2011 @ 11:09 am
    Gearsarealwayst… said:
    People not liking nick because he is with Alfa is stoopid.

I just don’t look at him the same anymore. I don’t get what a 26yr old previously engaged woman wants/sees in an 18yr old boy. I’m not hating or jealous, but I think it’s just weird. *shrugs*

011 @ 11:12 am
    Gearsarealwayst… said:

Nick and Delta just went out on a date. So E! lied, lol.
    pics!

What do you mean?
    ===
    I wantpics of their date to see what was delta wearing. She has some interesting way to dress…xD

Gearsarealwayst… said:

011 @ 11:12 am
    Gearsarealwayst… said:

Nick and Delta just went out on a date. So E! lied, lol.
    pics!

What do you mean?
    ===
    They were on another date???

They were on another date???

• jonasbrothersfan

They were on another date???

Oh okay.

• EvaSnow

Here’s the interview where Brian (Delta’s ex) talks about Nelta – http://t33nsource.com/?p=42

• Peace’n’Love

‘Nelta’ gosh this is a small world

• Peace’n’Love

I just hope we don’t hear anything about Nick and Delta for awhile. They got so annoying the past week.

Joe and Nick’s lives are so interesting, I’m glad I’m a fan.

If this is sarcasm, then LMAO. If you’re being serious, then LMAO.
    ——————

I’m totally serious. Their dating lives are like a movie.

Then LMAO still. :P

Wonder what Joe’s new girlfriend will look like.

• jonasbrothersfan

I just want to know if they’re really together or not.

• jonasbrothersfan

Wonder what Joe’s new girlfriend will look like.
    Olivia Munn. ;)

********
    speaking of which? what happened to juselena ,i havent heard of them for the past week

May 22, 2011 @ 11:23 am
    jonasbrothersfan said:

Wonder what Joe’s new girlfriend will look like.
    Olivia Munn. ;)

lol no

I just want to know if they’re really together or not.

they went out on a date, they’re probably casually dating or just went out on one date.

jonasbrothersfan said:
    Wonder what Joe’s new girlfriend will look like.
    Olivia Munn. ;)
    *******
    cant this dude settle down in one place?

They went to vegas together for the billboard awards today

cant this dude settle down n one place?

kevin did it at 22 maybe joe will follow

• jonasbrothersfan

cant this dude settle down n one place?

kevin did it at 22 maybe joe will follow

I can’t see that happening.

I can’t see that happening.

hey you never know

NEVER SAY NEVER

May 22, 2011 @ 11:27 am
    jonasbrothersfan said:
    cant this dude settle down n one place?

kevin did it at 22 maybe joe will follow

I can’t see that happening
    **************
    *virtual hi five*

May 22, 2011 @ 11:27 am
    jonasbrothersfan said:
    cant this dude settle down n one place?

kevin did it at 22 maybe joe will follow

I can’t see that happening
    **************
    *virtual hi five*

Kevin dated a lot of girls before settling down too.

Cucumbers vs. Pickles

• jonasbrothersfan

Kevin dated a lot of girls before settling down too.
    Not really. Zoe and Malese is all I know of.

May 22, 2011 @ 11:30 am
    jonasbrothersfan said:

Kevin dated a lot of girls before settling down too.
    Not really. Zoe and Malese is all I know of.

He dated at least 5 or 6

Cucumbers vs. Pickles
    ****
    cucumbers

Joe vs. Nick

Kevin dated a lot of girls before settling down too.
    Not really. Zoe and Malese is all I know of.

Joe vs. Nick

Nick even though I love Joe too

• jonasbrothersfan

Kevin dated a lot of girls before settling down too.
    Not really. Zoe and Malese is all I know of.

He dated at least 5 or 6
    How do you know?

• jonasbrothersfan

Kevin dated a lot of girls before settling down too.
    Not really. Zoe and Malese is all I know of.

Haha sounds interesting. I never heard of that before.