JB, ‘I’ll Chase Girls That Where Someday’

JB-twitterpic3

Justin Bieber chatted w/ Ryan Seacrest about his perfume Someday: ‘I wanted to do a fragrance for women basically because I want to be smelling the girls neck, I want to tell the girls what I like, what I think is going to be hot and what’s attractive to me so I wanted to make a fragrance that i think will be appealing

and make me want to chase the girl that I smell. It just smells really good, its not too strong, it’s like a nice, spring, light smell. It’s not just a young girl perfume, it’s definitely marketed for teenagers, but I think that even moms will smell it and be like, ‘that’s a good smell’ and tell the store they’re buying it..

..for their kids but really they’re spraying it on themselves. The commercial will premiere after Glee, it’s shot in a zero gravity plane.. so we were floating and to be honest I got real sick when I was up there.’

UPDATE: Source told E! News: ‘After working their asses off, they’ve carved out some serious time to hang out. They’re taking a well-deserved break together.‘ Where do YOU think Justin and Selena are flying to? Pix HERE! Pictures of Justin driving in LA HERE, shopping HERE! Win at trip to meet Justin HERE!

your young and confused

I’m not.

• Oh SNAP

Silly bandz, nail polish, perfume…

you’re turning into a sellout, mr Bieber.
    putting your name on anything that your fans can buy.

The only girl that he’ll chase thats wearing someday is selena gomez

• thedarksunshine

Hannahh said:
    I read the whole thing and the only thing that popped out to me was, “GLEE” lol.

Me too! Haha.

And your icon. djlakdj;a

I totally forgot about Bieber and went, “NATIONALS. NATIONALS. NATIONALS.”
    And yes, my icon. ;)
    he is khdksdhkasjda.

lol

• Oh SNAP

The only girl that he’ll chase thats wearing someday is selena gomez

THIS.

• thedarksunshine

I can just imagine going to a Bieber event or concert right now. It’ll be like you’re swimming in that perfume… It’ll be like the silly patches kids all over again. Bieber won’t like the smell soon..

• Hannahh

Me too! Haha.

And your icon. djlakdj;a

I totally forgot about Bieber and went, “NATIONALS. NATIONALS. NATIONALS.”
    And yes, my icon. ;)
    he is khdksdhkasjda.

YES. Nationals tomorrow. Extremely excited. Especially because they’re singing For Good. And I absolutely adore whenever they do Wicked.
    Darren is extremely djaljd;ladj a;ldja and I’m extremely proud of how far he has come. :)

• Hannahh

Seriously though. Everyone at his concerts will be legitimately drenched in that perfume. Bieber will get so sick of it.

• thedarksunshine

Hannahh said:

Me too! Haha.

And your icon. djlakdj;a

I totally forgot about Bieber and went, “NATIONALS. NATIONALS. NATIONALS.”
    And yes, my icon. ;)
    he is khdksdhkasjda.

Darren has come so far.. I was grinning like a proud mama watching videos of him and the Warblers at Glee Live. <3

• Hannahh

I know! It’s absolutely insane. I actually haven’t watched the Glee Live videos, as tempted as I am to, because I’m seeing it on Saturday. I saw that he has more solos than any other cast member though. Including Lea.

I’m ridiculously happy for him. Less than a year ago, he was in a cupboard under some stairs, and now he’s on an international tour. O_O

• Disco.Is.Dead

late.
    rofl.

• thedarksunshine

Hannahh said:
    ---
    I know! It's absolutely insane. I actually haven't watched the Glee Live videos, as tempted as I am to, because I'm seeing it on Saturday. I saw that he has more solos than any other cast member though. Including Lea.

I'm ridiculously happy for him. Less than a year ago, he was in a cupboard under some stairs, and now he's on an international tour. O_O
    -----
    Lucky! I don’t get to go. :( The concert is good. Random kind of set list but it’s good.
    Don’t want to ruin anything.
    Very cute Klaine moment. js.
    kay, I’ll shut up.

HAHAHA~
    And ikr?
    *happy tears*

Why does this whole inteview sound like it was written and organized by a 3rd grader?

I’m sure he didn’t say the things they make it out to be that way. Rme
    “I wanna chase girls so I can smell their necks”
    Just wait til justin reads this lol

Will they be selling this at macys? Lol I wanna smell it! But not buy it.
    My friends already think I’m one of the crazy ass beliebers for listening to his songs. Rme.

Cnt wait til all the jokes are over with

• Hannahh

Don’t want to ruin anything.
    Very cute Klaine moment. js.
    kay, I’ll shut up.

HAHAHA~
    And ikr?
    *happy tears*

No worries. :) I got so spoiled already. I didn’t even mean to. I try really hard not to look, but my Tumblr dashboard is completely covered in Glee Live. That’s okay though, because I haven’t watched any videos, so for the most part it’ll be a surprise. Definitely heard about the Klaine moment. djlak;dj;ladja;

And there’s a box that at least one Warbler song is performed on. As well as Single Ladies. And my seat is I think right next to that box. And I’m so excited. Ahhhh. <3

Also, I haven’t gone on OceanUP in a year or so. I’m extremely happy that I found a Darren/Glee/?Starkid? fan like, right away. I didn’t know that we existed on OceanUP. :O

• memiftw

anyways……
    i like socks.

• CuTeMuSic

May 23, 2011 @ 02:18 pm
    memiftw said:

anyways……
    i like socks.
    lol.. i like scarfs

• thedarksunshine

Hannahh said:
    Don’t want to ruin anything.
    Very cute Klaine moment. js.
    kay, I’ll shut up.

HAHAHA~
    And ikr?
    *happy tears*

Also, I haven't gone on OceanUP in a year or so. I'm extremely happy that I found a Darren/Glee/?Starkid? fan like, right away. I didn't know that we existed on OceanUP. :O
    -----
    Tumblr is FILLED with spoilers.
    What’s your tumblr? :3

If you are seated near the mini stage, OMG. DON’T DIE FROM CHRIS DOING THE SINGLE LADIES.

I am a huge and creepy Darren/Starkid/Glee fan.
    I’m not sure there are any other people on here that are fans..
    there might be a few..

• Hannahh

Tumblr is FILLED with spoilers.
    What’s your tumblr? :3

I am a huge and creepy Darren/Starkid/Glee fan.
    I’m not sure there are any other people on here that are fans..
    there might be a few.

My tumblr is

What’s yours? :)

I KNOW I SAW PICTURES FROM THAT PERFORMANCE. I probably will die… haha.
    I’m sorry that you can’t go though. :(

• Ranii

*Watches selena pour a whole bottle over her head*

this is the most sucker fitting I’ve seen

“WEAR Someday” no “Where Someday”

• thedarksunshine

May 23, 2011 @ 02:41 pm
    Hannahh said:
    Tumblr is FILLED with spoilers.
    What’s your tumblr? :3

I am a huge and creepy Darren/Starkid/Glee fan.
    I’m not sure there are any other people on here that are fans..
    there might be a few.

My tumblr is

What’s yours? :)

I KNOW I SAW PICTURES FROM THAT PERFORMANCE. I probably will die… haha.
    I’m sorry that you can’t go though. :(
    I just followed you. I’m “mylifeasaprofessionalfangirl”

I’m going to try and win some tickets but if I don’t.. Maybe next year right? :/

• Everythingyournot

Ranii said:

*Watches selena pour a whole bottle over her head*
    _________________
    LMFAO!!!

• Hannahh

I just followed you. I’m “mylifeasaprofessionalfangirl”

I followed back. :)

Yes! There’s always next year. Don’t worry about it. :)
    And maybe you’ll win the tickets. You never know. :D

Can this kid get more pathetic?

• thedarksunshine

• Niley_Bang_That_Drum

I’m sorry, but this is just stupid…

• Hannahh

Me too! Haha.

And your icon. djlakdj;a

your young and confused

your a hater, you’ll say anything

No. Im a fan but Im realistic.

STOP WHORING YOURSELF TO YOUR OBSSESED FANS -_- admit it if the girls name is not selena gomez you won’t touch her. You have a girlfriend you cant whore anymore they will def know you are lying… idiot. I HOPE YOU LOSE ALL YOUR FANS

• MyDreamIsJonas

HEEEEEEEEEEY I’M NOT INTERESTED IN ‘JUSTIN BIBER’ BUT JB?? HAHAHAHAHA JB IS JONAS BROTHERS ;) SOO PLEASE OCEAN UP FIX THAT.-

• MyDreamIsJonas

Agree :)

JB = JONAS BROTHERS. LIKE IT OR NOT BITCHEZZZZZZZZZZZ

yeah right. hes just saying that so it can sell

your a hater, you’ll say anything

• Entertainmentlove

i heard that one of the bottles contains a piece of his hair, is that true ?

• thedarksunshine

Hannahh said:
    I just followed you. I’m “mylifeasaprofessionalfangirl”

I followed back. :)

Yes! There’s always next year. Don’t worry about it. :)
    And maybe you’ll win the tickets. You never know. :D

I HOPE! *crosses fingers* I know I can probably see the Glee cast if I go next year and it’s most likely Darren will still be with them but I really want to see the Warblers. :3

Title fail “WEAR.”

• Sunshine n Lolipops

I love Hannahh and thedarksunshines conversation… Yeah happy people in the midst of cynical haters, or ready to fight beliebers… :)

• Hannahh

Darren will 100% still be on Glee. He’s gotten really good feedback, and he’s also the one that sang their number 1 song so far. So I have no doubt that he’ll be on tour with them next year. :)

I love the Warblers. I wish that they had more prominent roles.

&

Sunshine n Lolipops – Haha, I love how we’ve completely taken over this post. And completely changed the subject of it as well. :P

You spelt ‘where’ wrong. it’s not W-H-E-R-E. It’s W-E-A-R.

wear
    okay

• SellyismygirlCrush

lol Bieber seriously?

*Wear
    Lol I’m still convinced OU is run by tweens.