Miley Cyrus KICKS VENEZUELAN FLAG

Many people from Venezuela are furious with her.

• omg wtf lolz

I can see why some find it offensive but I bet she regretted it in the end.

• Dorien

If she wouldn’t have done that, she was gonna fall over it..

• MileyCChickx

OMG she kicked a flag off the stage. Shocking!! I hope everyone picks up on the sarcasm that is intended there. She probably just kicked it off the stage so that she or any of the dancers didnt trip or slide on it! BIG DEAL! GET A LIFE HATERS!

• MissSarah

Another way would be to just walk over it instead of kicking it. Its kinda offensive but i bet she didnt do that on purpose.

I love Miley, but what is the point off dancing half naked on stage??
    I just don’t get it, almost every singer dances half naked ..

• Miley Fan

It was a safety hazard, if it was left on stage it someone could have fallen over it.. I don’t think she intentionally meant to offend anyone.

• Smiler.

um. she doesnt even kick a fucking flag -.-

You honestly think she even knew what it was? She’s in the middle of a song and just kicked what I’m sure just looked like a shirt or a bundle of fabric. Get the fuck over it.

• MileyCyrus BG

If you want all the news about Miley visit our site: http://mileycyrus-latestnews.blogspot.com
    (Its in Bulgarian,but you can translate it :))

lol her outfit are really ugly and what is the idea of those nasty shorts? show her non-existent ass? and her flat stomatch?

non-existent ass? flat stomatch? lol you’re a 5 year old or something? Even a rock is smarter than you

• Smiler

Oh yeah sorry she does, my eyes are bad rofl xD..but i seriously don’t see why this is offensive? i mean someone could’ve tripped or slipped up on that thing. ohmy, what has the world come to -.-

where in the video?

• livingoutloud

If you guys seriously take this shit to heart the real world will eat you alive. I wouldn’t care if that was a flag from my country or not. You can’t take shit like this personal.

• Me

Oceanup, do you have no shame? =/
    I’m so sick of your bullshit.

• livingoutloud

where in the video?

Like :12ish

• Effy

Dorien said:

If she wouldn’t have done that, she was gonna fall over it..
    _______________________

rubbish, she just did it to look badass, I guess she wasn’t thinking about what she was doing, she just did it .. I’m kinda curious to find out if for one she is going to apologize or if she’ll just play the same old card “It’s no big deal I didn’t do anything wrong” as usual

• Mg

I was there :( so sad. I can’t belive it. she could be more careful. the people are so furious and I can’t do anything =/

If she wouldn’t have done that, she was gonna fall over it..
    _______________________

Apologize? I really hope you’re kidding.

She wouldn’t die if she just gave a break from the dancing and picked it up or just asked someone or something. I mean sure it would effect the performance badly but I’m sure people would understand. Maybe she didn’t know it was a flag but still, I can understand why it was offensive, I wouldn’t like it if someone did that to my country’s flag too…

• livingoutloud

Some of you are being a little ridiculous.

I understand But if peolpel just kicked around yur countries flag wouldn’t u b kinda mad??

It looked like she kicked it off stage because it was a tripping hazard and didn’t even realize what it was. People are overreacting as usual.

• Noo_Idea

———————–
    this!

Really? Cause i was there and nobody noticed.

• Effy

it’s a flag people, it means something, just like a cross if you are Christian, it may mean nothing to you, but there’s plople that care about it, it’s the simbol of a nation.

She legit looks like a filthy hooker. Her hair is all frizzy and fried, the garters, bra top, heavy makeup… just wow.

Anyways, don’t bitch about her kicking the flag. It was in her way and she just moved it so she didn’t trip on it. If she didn’t love her Venezuelan fans, she wouldn’t be there!

• eury

mierda es maly o como se llame idiotas

The never ending story

• Mg

of course,I mean, the people are furious now, that day just a few persons noticed. I was in “Diamante” looking at her, and we were shocked when she do it =S …

• Mg

Really? Cause i was there and nobody noticed.

• livelovelaugh

Yeah, but she could’ve grabbed it with her hand instead of kicking it. That was disrespectful. I know you wouldn’t be saying the same thing if it was someone else kicking the american flag, will you?

• Scooby

well thats the good part!

• Hannahh

I’m not a fan of Miley at all, but people need to calm down. I’m sure she didn’t kick the flag because she hates Venezuelans… I’m sure it’s hard to rationally think while performing.

• Mg

I love Miley but I love my country too, I can’t hate her for what she did but I can’t defend her either. She could be more careful the next time. that’s all.

• Dangerous

I wish she would STOP singing these Joan Jett/The Runaways songs!!! She just looks stupid!

• Hannahh

(And, furthermore, she is performing there. She loves the Venezuelan fans enough to perform for them. I don’t think she kicked the flag out of spite.)

her stage is dark? are you blind? i can’t even count the number of lights shining on it with both my fingers and toes. excuses, excuses… #fanswillsayanything

so what they wanted her to fall off stage and crack her skull……goood people are stupid sometimes….she didnt do it on purpose she had to to keep the show going!! the end of the world…..miley cyrus kicked a flag!! -_-

• live2love2laugh

May 23, 2011 @ 12:18 pm
    Dangerous said:
    i kinda agree, i used to LOVE miley i mean like REALLY LOVE her i would defend her to the world but she doesn’t look good as a rocker chick to me, sorry, she hunches over like a crack-head and singing sounds worse, im still a fan but defiantly not a big one anymore

i would have NEVER KNOWN that was their FLAG as I am from the USA. I bet she didn’t know it either.

Im venezuelan and i was there last tuesday,i was actually very close to her to see that she kicked the flag to continue performing,no one took it the wrong way…she was aaaaanazing

• milenator

Oooh…

I dont think she meant to do that on purpose to offend the Venezuelans

• milenator

Please! Pathetic! Her stage is dark…do you honestly think she can even really see what that was? Blame the dumb ass who put the flag there as a hazard. People, drop this shit and put on your adult underwear. You choose to be offended!
    ===

Hahahaha

• CuTeMuSic

uhmm…. i don’t know what to say about this.. but she gotta have to stop dressing like that, i don’t think she looks good with it.. just my opinion.. :/ still love her anyways.

• kticyrus

la verdad q si.. ademas pudo haber resbalado ella o sus bailarines.. yo creo q no es para tanto… -.-

she kicked it because if she didnt she or one of the dancers would’ve fell or slipped on it on stage

who the heck put that there
    and she couldnt just pick it up while in the middle of a song, what else was she suppose to do she had to think fast plus I bet she didnt even know it was flag

• LesleyrockLovesJonas

Son unos exagerados. Lo haría con cualquier bandera/objeto que pueda hacer resbalar a alguien o algo así… ! MADUREN.
    You are all overreacting. She would do that with any flag or object if it was dangerous on stage or sth… grow up, people!

• livingoutloud

Lmao.

This is so stupid. Why should she interrupt her show and move or ask someone to move it? I would of did the same thing if me and my dancers was put in risk of falling. And if someone does fall on stage they have the right to sue Miley’s management.

IA.
    People are seriously overacting here.

LOL ikr?

• Mg

If you love you country and your flag probably you could understand why the people are furious or sad about this.

but I know she wasn’t thinking at the moment. so

—————————————-
    Well, I would. I like Miley, she’s talented but what she did was offensive, I would have been offended if someone did that to my country’s flag so I can understand why people are mad. It just wasn’t the right thing to do, that’s all I’m saying.

but I know she wasn’t thinking at the moment. so

I LOVE my country and i LOVE my flag, but i’m not furious. AT ALL.

its a safety hazzord!
    she kicked it to get it of the stage so her or her dancers wouldnt fall which is the reason you are NOT meant to through things on stage

• Effy

* it’s not like she did it for free

• livingoutloud

Mg said:

but I know she wasn’t thinking at the moment. so

I love my country and my flag. However, I’d be thankful for her even touring in my country in the first place and not complaining about something like this.

• Nadz___

Wow, she kicked it because she or the dancers might have tripped themselves. I don’t think she meant any offence. And no it wouldn’t hurt much but they’d look a fool.
    I wouldn’t care if she kicked the welsh flag and meant it as an insult to welsh people, i’d still love her!

Its so funny how people over react over NOTHING. All she did was see something on stage which she didn’t inspect what it was during the song and why the heck would she.She most likely figured it was a shirt or rag and then kicked to get it off the stage so that #1 like they always do to clean off the stage so that nobody gets hurt #2 shes giving it to the fans to have like many singers do people throw stuff up on stage all the time the singer either keeps it or throws it right back out to the fans.
    If the flag is SO sacred and special then why’d someone THROW it onto stage…wouldnt that be just as bad as someone kicking it???
    People really need to stop making something out of nothing just to complain and be mad.

it makes me laugh that miley’s fans are saying “so what? i would’ve done the same thing” because it’s like OF COURSE YOU WOULD. miley and her fans are the same types of people- rude, ill mannered, and ignorant.

• Untouchable

Você é que é puta!
    _____

que sea…si te parece..miley es todavia una puta

• Erin McHugh

She kicked it off the stage so she wouldn’t trip over/fall on it… i’d do the same thing.

I’ll be pissed if she kicked a Mexico Flag.

that stage was probably dark she probably couldnt tell it was even a flag from where she was at

I don’t like her music either and yeah she dressy slutty. But so does Taylor Momsen and I respect them for not giving a crap about what judgmental people like you say. Miley was really gonna bend down, pick it up and put it aside just cause idiots like you might think she was ‘disrespecting the country’ She kicked it out the way cause it was quick and un-disruptive to the concert, clam the f**k down.

I can’t really defend Miley here because that is a slap of disrespect to the country. That’s just like in America when the American flag is dropped. Hopefully Miley will apologize to the fans because what she did is REALLY offensive. Still a Fan of hers though

• mfan

Since my dad is from Venezuela, I know what the Venezuelan flag looks like. But I highly doubt Miley does. She just kicked off something that was dangerous for her dancer to be on stage. I’m sure she didn’t know what it was.

May 23, 2011 @ 02:30 pm
    Untouchable said:
    puta.
    ===
    cállate la boca!

• Clauber

LOL I think she even didnt know that it was the flag of veneuela, I mean, she hate the school, thats the problem (: little lady

• Clauber

*Venezuela

• Niley_Bang_That_Drum

What did you want her to do? Fall on her ass? Jeez people. Take a chill pill.

• Clauber

Siempre amaba que Britney usara ropa sexy en sus conciertos por su envidiable cuerpo, mas o menos a la edad de Miley pero no se porque motivo veo a Miley muy rara en ese tipo de ropa, creo que le quedaba mas su outfit estilo country

• Clauber

She couldn’t have done that…. Some people can say that she didn’t know that was vanezuela flag but she has to know that…. that’s a simple thing that we learn on school…. if she don’t know that i have to say that’s she’s stupid…. if that was a usa flag people would kill her….

Lol she has no ass nor boobs.

She could’ve picked it up. I know she didn’t kick it on porpuse but she was just walking, it’s not like she had to interrupt a big dance move or something like that.

Im pretty sure she didnt kick the flag cause she hates Venezuela -___-

since thats what some people are thinking

PINCHIII PUTAA PENDEJAAA! FUCCK YOU CYRUSSS! quien se creee la pendeja que es?

She wouldn’t die if she just gave a break from the dancing and picked it up or just asked someone or something. I mean sure it would effect the performance badly but I’m sure people would understand. Maybe she didn’t know it was a flag but still, I can understand why it was offensive, I wouldn’t like it if someone did that to my country’s flag too.

^this

many people shouldn’t throw flags onstage. i doubt she even knew what it was other than an obstruction.

malditos mamaguevos todos nojoda esa caraja es una puta de mierdaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!! que no se le ocurra volver a venezuela osea que es eso de patear la bandera asi nojoda voy a escupirle en su cara una bandera de USA a ver si le va a gustarrrrrr

• Untouchable

cállate la boca!
    _______

o sea

I think she probley just didn’t relize what she kicked usually she does that to give her people things her fans throw at her. She did that on both of her past tours I remember:)

• Clauber

Jajaja es divertido que hablen español aquii (:

• kticyrus

well.. I am Venezuelan, I was in that concert in USB, Caracas. I was there and nobody really liked that she kicked the flag. was rude. but no big deal. many people want her apologize. I still do not think it was sooo bad! I still love her I´m still her fan! her concert was really Awesome! she sang amazing! shes a great person :) she really did THE PARTY IN THE USB (UNIVERITY SIMON BOLIVAR)hahaha!

nadie habla español? es raro en serio en ocean up encontrar comentarios en español! deberiamos mas que todo opinar los que estuvieron alli.. los VENEZOLANOS :D

Untouchable said:

puta.

Você é que é puta!

I really dislike Miley. In my opinion she has no class and if her outfits on stage don’t prove that, then the fact that she disrespected the country’s flag does. I’m aware it could have been a safety hazard, but she could have taken the time to just pick it up and set it aside rather than kick it. I am in no way jealous of her, let’s get that clear. I just think she could have been a bit more mature about it.

Yeah, looks like she was just kicking it off stage so she/her dancers wouldn’t trip over it… not like it was some choreographed attack on the country. No story here.

In other news, what the heck is up with her hideous concert attire? My gosh that is the most unflattering outfit I think I’ve ever seen. There must be a more attractive set of bedazzled bra + black booty shorts somewhere in the world, ’cause this one ain’t working out.

• kticyrus

u know. if I was a public figure and go to USA and kicked the flag in front of many people at an event ..u believe that no one would bother? I think so. and their clothing was not very sexy. its the same clothes that miley has used lately. well she just wants to be seen as miley. not as hannah.. but.. I still saying.. gypsy heart tour in venezuela was soo Good :)

realmente.. los q quieran una disculpa d miley .. pierden su tiempo.. ustedes creen q ella en el tour va a tener tiempo d ver sta noticia y contestarla x su twitter?

• milenator

Ok pretend you were Miley. You’re on stage thinking about hitting your next note, not forgetting the lyrics, making sure you remember the right dance moves and in the right spot (cause the whole thing is choreographed), make sure you don’t fall off the stage, make sure you’re saying the lyrics at the right time and MUCH more. You’re walking and you see something bunched up on the ground in front of you as you’re thinking of ALL of this in your head. You do the first thing that comes to mind. Moving it off stage so it won’t make you trip and go tumbling off the stage breaking your leg or arm or something even worse. AND on a side note you don’t even know if Miley knew that was the flag or not! It’s not like it was lying straight flat out with a sign saying “HEY I’M THE VENEZUELAN FLAG KICK ME!!!” Miley might not have even known what the Venezuelan flag even looked like! I think the person who threw it up there is to blame! They’re the ones that were disrespectful to the flag letting it hit the ground! You can say “Oh it’s not your country so you don’t care” well guess what if it was the Canadian flag up there I would’ve encouraged her to kick it if it meant saving her or her dancers from possibly getting hurt! People complaining about this need to get over yourselves and put yourself in Miley’s shoes.. I guarantee you wouldn’t have stopped the WHOLE production just to get something moved out of the way I guarantee it…
    ————————-

THIS I AGREE yeah I read all of that lol

What a liar. That flag is NOT colombian. Here the concert was awesome, and no one kicked the flag, so SHUT UP if you don’t know what you are talking about, k? thanks.

primero q todo eso es de colombia no de venezuela estupidos!!!!!!

She probably didn’t know what it was and just kicking it off stage…

But I understand where the people are coming from. If someone kicked the U.S. flag like that I would be pissed. But then again, that flag should have never been disrespected and thrown up on stage like that!

LOL

She just moved it cause it could be a safety hazard, its not like she purposely trashed it xD People need to calm the f**k down.

• James

This attack on Miley isn’t fair at all. She moved the flag so that she and her dancers wouldn’t slip on it and hurt themselves.

• lalo

at first I was thinking who put the flag on the stage “floor” Is a flag of a country why somebody put the flag there, why they don’t gave her to her hands of course she ended kicking that piece of fabric, I really don’t think Miley knows what colors or how the Venezuelan flag looks, I’m not saying that she is dumb but I believe she is a little bit ignorant about many things

seriously, i don’t think miley liked coming to south america. When she came to Peru, in the concert she wasn’t singing so powerful as we see in all the videos of her concerts in other countries, she didn’t even mentioned Peru on twitter! and then this… okay, if she didn’t want to come, why she came?

know something? is offensive to an artist supposed to come to your country and walk kicking the flag of the country you belong, which is supposed to be national pride. simply should not, either for the reason that is because we have a president who talks shit thousand Americans and for her to come do that is one more reason for the basophils we have for president talk more. should be more careful next time. And I’m not hateful just do not like to mess with what belongs to me, and unfortunately this flag belongs to me both to me and to all Venezuelans.

• Wish

You guys are not taking into considering how much love shes expressed about the places shes touring. She adores where she is, you should be thankful she even did a show in the first place.

wtf, they’re not saying she isn’t? but seriously, KICKING a flag is unnecessary. if someone kicked my flag i’d be offended too. i mean, that’s my COUNTRY’S FLAG you’re kicking. slightly rude…

she shouldn’t and she looks like a whore. Poor disney bitch.

she looks SO STUPID singing that song,really miley get over it you were disney you will always be disney!!!!!!!people will never take you seriously

you sound SO STUPID talking shit like that,really get over it you never gonna be more famous prettier and smarter than her so just give it up

She was DISNEY? so she was the multimillionaire company called disney?? cool

——————–

whatever you say fucking jelous moron

I just knew it! The Miley fans would defend her every move. She could have picked it up & kissed it. That would have been awesome. She needs to learn about how nations feel about their flags! PUTA!

if she did not want her or her dancers from slipping, why leave it on the floor? and why not moved the flag with your hand?

All flags should be burnt, in my opinion. Patriotism is as idiotic as racism when you think about it.

What makes you think she knows it’s even a flag???? It looked lie it was bunched up. It could have been any fabric!

like 0:13 – 0:15

at what point does she kick the flag,i don’t even see it.

People saying it’s for safety, it’s called walking AROUND it! I have a feeling she wouldn’t do that to the American Flag!

I bet she didn’t even notice what she was kicking..she probably just thought it was something the fans threw on stage so she kicked it away to avoid sliding/tripping on it. She came to perform for your country, she wouldn’t do that if she “hated your country”. I understand why people from Venezuela are furious but I doubt she did it on purpose so calm your tits. (;

• evanescence

1st

• memi trumps sel

your comparing her dead grandfathers picture to a flag that someone stupidly tossed onto the stage???? doesn’t even compare…there are millions of flags. and u know what she most likely didnt know what it was. She wasnt even checking to see what she was kicking. Would you rather her have slipped on it and then fell of the stage and broke her neck??? All cause of a flag.

Miley is flawless! Love her!

• Diamonds

i seriously love this girl to death :D

Don’t be jealous bitch)))))))

um grammar check it first, dumb ass

you again? please shut up you are so annoying selena stanning/miley basher

u wished u looked like her. don’t cha? bitch plz GTFO of the page if you don’t like.

lol you’re so pathetic and really dumb lol
    are you RETARDED?
    FYI flat stomach is a compliment HAHAHAHA stupid jealous hater

• Justin Bieber

:S

• LovatoLoveXO

If you cared that much about the flag and your country then why the hell did they throw it on the DARK stage in the first place knowing that she or one of the dancers could possible step on it. So take that into consideration.

• livingoutloud

Well it was a safety hazard…

hello

• memi trumps sel

also why if this flag is so important did the fan think its ok to throw it up onto the stage? throwing is ok but kicking isnt?

• livelovelaugh

People do that often in concerts, to a lot of different bands. The difference between them and Miley is that they’re just decent enough to take it and not kick it, even if they throw it away later.

LovatoLoveXO said:
    If you cared that much about the flag and your country then why the hell did they throw it on the DARK stage in the first place knowing that she or one of the dancers could possible step on it. So take that into consideration.

This

• Sarcasm

It shouldn’t have been there anyway?

• Kelli

She’s uneducated people, she probably has no idea what any other country’s flag is. Shame she couldn’t even finish high school. Her brother Trace hasn’t finished either. Sad but true. The parents don’t think education is important. All about looks and now that isn’t even so great any more with all the tattoos.

what the fuck?? Miley is finishing 12th grade. You need to educate yourself before you comment stupid shit.

• LovatoLoveXO

Also it wasn’t like when she kicked it she was like”FUCK VENEZUELA, I HATE YOU ALL” (not trying to imply that i agree with this statement). She didn’t burn it so CHILL. She there preforming for y’all so she obviously doesn’t hate you country.

• Untouchable

puta.

• realistgangsta

who gives a fuck

no need to be so shallow you know.
    But i agree with the secnd part of your comment

• livingoutloud

What?
    She moved it so she didn’t trip on it.
    she didn’t set the flag of fire.

• TeamLove

• Mg

Effy said:

yup :(

primero q todo eso es de colombia no de venezuela estupidos!!!!!!

I don’t even think that she realized it was a flag. She probably thought it was just some sort of clothing or something and kicked it off so that nobody would trip and hurt themselves. I can understand why people are upset, but come on. Give the girl a break. It’s not like she did something completely horrible. I understand that it was a country’s flag, but try to think in her shoes. I would have done the same thing.

• Nel

I’m Venezuelan. I love my country and.. yes.. my flag too, but I LOVVVVVVVVE W/ ALL MY LIFE MILEY… She can kick all the flags and all the teddy bears of the world xD -WHATEVER- and I’ll keep loving her sooo crazy and sooo f*cking much.. In any case I can understand that people who only live to hate and hate.. and hate.. do hard comments about this.. so.. they just remember that have a patriotic symbol when happen thing like that! So illogical!

• livingoutloud

• Effy

livingoutloud said:

_______________________

it’s not like did for free you know? anyway, I’m not saying that she did something intended to offend anyone, I’m just saying that is pretty normal that someone felt offended by that, a flag does have a meaning, and it woldn’t be a bad thing if Holy Miley wuold just say “I’m sorry, I didn’t know what it was” .. nobody is saying anything against her, but what she did has a meaning and it would be nice of her to explain and apologize to who felt offended by it, I bet she would have felt offended is somene kicked her granfather’s picture, so way can’t someone, who loves his nation, feel offended if someone kick the main simbol of it? like I said, I don’t think she did it knowing what she was doing, I think she was just trying to look badass kicking everything in the way because it was going along with the song, but she did someonething (even if she didn’t mean it) that is offensive to many, and I don’t see why she can’t apologize fot it, after all, it would be a first.

Really? Cause i was there and nobody noticed.

I really don’t get the big deal

RUDE