Selena Gomez Billboard Music Interview

hot babe!

sexy and stunning!

I don’t like how she was dressed, it seemed like too simple. The black dress was just…a black dress with holes o the sides. Which then once in a while show up popping out her panties through the holes. And her hair, I like her hair but I like it better when its short. And the red shoes with the bow on it, I don’t think they fit in with the dress. But whatever thats what I think. Just saying that I don’t think its her “BEST” dressed.
    whatever!

May 23, 2011 @ 11:00 am

people who call selena ugly there is nooooo way they are noooot jelous, that girl is fucking gorgeous!!!!

i think she’s pretty. But not THAT pretty. am i jealous? No. I just have a different opinion, but you’re to stupid to understand.

LOLz, jealous!

May 23, 2011 @ 11:02 am

I dont like the hair it makes her look like pocahontas

The only thing better than Selena is Pocahontas.

• CuTeMuSic

cool

I dont like the hair it makes her look like pocahontas
    i love her new hair!!! sooo sexy and she looks totally fierce!

so? that’s your opinion it doesnt mean you’re right or that im right, just opinion.

she was the best dresses last night without a doubt;)

you meant best dressed? lol
    if so i think taylor was the best dressed but opposite to you i can respect opinions.

ok, thats your oppinion, but its not only me who think she was the best dressed, everybody think that!!! in all reviews about last nigth say that…

I dont like the hair it makes her look like pocahontas
    i love her new hair!!! sooo sexy and she looks totally fierce!

agree!!! i just say my opinion!

you are the stupid you asshole!

I dont think i cant take that role from you. You know, when you open a diccionary in the definition of stupid its written your name.

then why you attack every person who has a different opinion from you?

May 23, 2011 @ 11:00 am

LOLz, jealous!

no, if you think im jealous just for having a opinion ou’re really DUMB.

• Ranii

Dress HOT
    Hair NOT.

• Nadz___

Hah, at the end it was kinda awkward.

• Everythingyournot

that was a short interview. they are usually like 2 minutes but wateves

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZmdacAZ9D8 such an angel hen she was young ! Love uuu S. !

such a gorgeous and hot girl!!!

she was the best dresses last night without a doubt;)

I dont like the hair it makes her look like pocahontas

she was the best dresses last night without a doubt;)

you meant best dressed? lol

I dont like the hair it makes her look like pocahontas
    i love her new hair!!! sooo sexy and she looks totally fierce!

you are the stupid you asshole!

im astupid for having an opinion? because i dont think the same as you? yeah, im so stupid LOL. you’re such a retarded person