Demi Lovato LOOKING BEAUTIFUL

edhjkh
demibeatuiful

ugly face not just a nose , She’s trying so hard to be a hot or sexy. that’s not good you’re 18 Demi haha wearing bras for a woman in older ages not good.you look beautiful natural , you’re not even a 30 to try to look a 30 years old woman. :| the make up and she’s now fatter hope she fix her problems soon.

Your A Dumbass . . . Just Shutup

you’re a moron who spells Like This

WOW HER BOOBS…GEEZ THEY ARE HANGING OUT PUT THEM BACK IN GIRL…

• Nileyup

She’s gorgeous;)

May 25, 2011 @ 12:16 pm
    I almost forgot she existed since she’s been so mia.

Well then you wouldn’t be commenting about her now would you? Dumb ass.

• James

May 25, 2011 @ 01:08 pm
    justlaugh said:
    justlaugh said:

Demi, go away.

Why she’s famous ?! and if you don’t like her then don’t come on her post … this post isn’t even alive ! the Nick jonas one is ( A bit )

So what if she’s famous? It’s not that I don’t like her…. I just think she’s far than a role model should be to anyone. It’s sad really.

You don’t like her yet you tell her to go away? You’re an idiot you know? But as far as role models goes, I guess Joe Jonas would be a better choice? You know cause his womanizing ways and serial dating person is just such a huge example towards others. Treat women like shit and use em for a while right? Why can’t there be smart jobros fans?

May 25, 2011 @ 12:21 pm
    Peace’n’Love said:
    her push bras never cease to amaze me

Uh yeah. That’s not a push up bra. It’s called a dress you dumb ass ad mentality grade school reject.

• Everythingyournot

Why do people asume shes wearing a push up bra. Fisrt selena now demi. Its a little thing called growing. Yeah, how amazing that boobs can do that right?

• James

May 25, 2011 @ 01:26 pm

Ah the idiot hater syndrome always makes me laugh. Kinda weird you claim she is trying to be “sexy” when all she is doing is taking a photo. Little freudian slip the broham? Also that bra you are referring to is called a dress. The top portion of her dress. You my friend are not only an idiot but lack common sense as well as over all etiquette. Please kill yourself. Your wasting good air for the rest of us. Seriously, you really don’t need to exist.

• xGottaLoveOU?

She looks soo pretty! :D

May 25, 2011 @ 03:36 pm
    Everythingyournot said:

Because the average poster here are the same idiots at anything Disney. And you know how fucking retarded those guys are. First they assume Selena is wearing a push up bra, then Demi, I guess anatomy of a body is a foreign concept to them.

• Demiandmileylove

That’s plain rude , she doesn’t wear that much make-up and so what , everybody wears push up bra’s !! she doesn’t look like 30 year old i don’t know what you see and all but this is mean …. and she isn’t fat !

• Demiandmileylove

• Demiandmileylove

Why because she got help for her problems ?? maybe she is not that great of a rolemodel for young kids ( But i think she still is because she is really sweet with kids ) But for teenagers she is , maybe not for every teenager ! but for alot just like me she is the best role model i could wish for !!

she is super hot !

boooooooooooooooooooooooooobs

i love you demi

• Demiandmileylove

Wooaw she looks gorgeous :) but the last pic is old right ?? … and to me she doesn’t have a pushupbra i mean she got bigger boobs :)

• justlaugh

Demi, go away.

• Demiandmileylove

justlaugh said:

Demi, go away.

• milenator

That girl next to Demi is really pretty

is demi back with dark hair? i thought she had brown hair

demi is so gorge .

• Demiandmileylove

is demi back with dark hair? i thought she had brown hair

No i think this are old photo’s because i already have seen those phot’s XD

• justlaugh

justlaugh said:

Demi, go away.

ugly nose

Thank you!!!!!! Finally someone else sees how fake this bitch is! :D

• Hi I’m Demi ;)

Hi I’m demi, use bullying as marketing ploy, my fans think I’m super lovely but I’m actually a huge lie!

_|_ fuck you attention whore

• James

Hi I’m Demi ;) said:

_|_ fuck you attention whore

apparently you don’t know the meaning of a joke if you end this with “fuck you attention whore” if you pretend to be demi. Are you saying that Demi is saying to the “attention whores” to go fuck them selves? Seriously why can’t you be smart?

• PinkPixiDustMadison

She Is Amazing <3 My Role Modell <3

Yes mine too. She is too beautiful for words in every aspect. I love her.

lol @ her push up bras

PinkPixiDustMadison said:
    She Is Amazing <3 My Role Modell <3

==
    nothing to brag about

• PinkPixiDustMadison

Excuse Me ?? How Is That Bragging ??? Dumbass

Your A Dumbass . . . Just Shutup

I almost forgot she existed since she’s been so mia.

• Peace’n’Love

her push bras never cease to amaze me

• suckit

sexyyyyyyyyyy

May 25, 2011 @ 04:15 pm
    Everythingyournot said:

ugy and fat :/ as always
    _____________
    you cant call someone prettier than you ugly

took the words right out of my mouth lol.

May 25, 2011 @ 04:15 pm
    Everythingyournot said:

ugy and fat :/ as always
    _____________
    you cant call someone prettier than you ugly

took the words right out of my mouth lol.

cristiano ronaldo with his son ! and you guys say he isnt a good daddy …

• suckit

Ah. I see Stupid argument going on.

Demi scares me…

Hi I’m Demi ;) said:

_|_ fuck you attention whore
    ahahahahahahaha xD THIS!!!

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww omg that girl is so disgusting (and yes I’m talking about Demi)

Demi parece morticia en esas fotos xD

• The “Rea”(psh…) Demi Lovato. The “Real” one. (Lol)

Hey guys, it’s me Demi Lovato. The REAL Demi Lovato. I just want to say thank you for taking such a huge interest in me and giving me soo much attention. I didn’t know that all I had to do was post a random tweet and you guys would jump on it like a bitch in heat and pretty much giving me free publicity and more exposure.

And Love me or Hate me, I just want to say that I appreciate the free marketing and publicity that all you idiot haters give me. Love all of you.

Stay Strong ;-)

PS: This IS the REAL Demi Lovato. I mean it’s not like I’m someone with common sense, telling the other idiot above me how to make a REAL phoney post or what not. I mean…that’s just silly…

See THIS is how you make a Joke post. So take note idiots.

• whatever!

Haters take time to click on the post, watch every little detail of the photo* try to figure out if she’s wearing Push Up Bra!Look at her boobs.. Wonder if she’s fat or not.. “OMG Her pose look fake enough! She try sooo hard to be sexy.. I mean.. Look at her pose, she’s sitting down with a bunch of friends :|”-Haters Thoughts- ENVY!! You haters are so stupid..

aww

• PLease Ready This –‘ And WAKE UP

‘my gosh! How many BFF She Have? That i know we just have 1 BFF for life, shes just Do not know what is Be BFF – ‘First Selena, After miley, and now this girl? demi please, be more FRIEND of Those Girls – ‘. Seriously, this is a ridiculous girl! demi is the most fake girl in the WORLD! fuck u Demetria, and FANS WAKE UP, you guys are blind because you think demi Suffered and lovely after all,
    Be a fan, not blind – ‘

• whatever!

hahahaha.. And you’re SO real that you hide behind a screen to post stupid comments! Show yourself, give the example, so you’ll find a REASON to call someone fake…
    PD: Thanks for the wake up call.. I mean.. The world needs more people like you, Superbitch!!

• James

Be a fan, not blind – ‘

Wow, I really don’t know how to respond to this. I mean usually when I read stupid posts, I know what to say but…this one is just so fucking ignorant and riddled with such obvious stupidity, that I really don’t know where to begin. I can’t even grasp the notion that you actually have access to a computer. Aren’t mentally retarded children supervised or what not? Where’s your special teacher teaching you to write a coherent sentence and a plausible thought? Seriously, your stupidity is mind boggling and frankly…scary as all hell. Please get help for your crippling stupidity.

• =)

I like her but do not understand a thing when she was not famous she had almost no friends, then turned a lot has not it? demi careful, these friends may be self-serving!

ugy and fat :/ as always

demi’s getting fat again..

• Everythingyournot

ugy and fat :/ as always
    _____________
    you cant call someone prettier than you ugly.

What the f* happened to Demi?
    She used to be pretty.