Miley Cyrus MEXICO ARRIVAL

jhljhljkh
mileymexico-1
mileymexico-2

From @aledolores: Miley Cyrus is in Mexico City. Today I first went to St. Regis hotel but then noticed Miley was coming to the Four Seasons in Reforma. Got there at 3 PM and then at 4:18 she arrived to the parking lot in 3 black vans with dad Billy and Noah. Paparazzi said she was really sad and she wouldn’t come

out to say ‘hola’ beacuse she was scared of what had happened at the airport. At the airport were tons of screamy fans, press and stuff, it was crazy. She wants to make sure her fans are safe. She was wearing shorts.

There were like 100 fans outside the hotel, but many of them could not make it beacuse they still were at the airport or stuck in the traffic. This is a photo of her awesome smilers singing outside the hotel:

UPDATE: Miley is finally out of her hotel room, she was spotted picking up coffee in a Starbucks located in Reforma, the same Av. of her hotel (Four Seasons) for more updates follow me on twitter: @aledolores.

i love you miley stay the way you are

• marinawashiski

I love this outfit. Miley is just flawless.

muy bonita

Miley looks so hot as in these pics over here: http://bit.ly/jcP3ry

McToddlesx said:
    MileyElvisLove said:

OMGGGGG, she looks effing amazing<3 I wish she would come to the US. stupid hater’s and media :'(

SHE NEEDS TO COME BACK TO OUR COUNTRY!! <3
    America misses her :/

YES she should!
    she said on twitter as a reply to a fan that we have to ‘make that happen’

• Clauber

Que mala onda que no pueda asistir.. :P pk es el el DF y yo estoy hasta el golfo de mexico.. pero en fiin! Hata werevertumorro va a esta ahi jajaja xD

• livingoutloud

She looks shit bricked.

SelGomezTours Reportedly Selena Gomez has opened up abt both – her past relationship with Nick Jonas & the current one wit Justin Bieber on her E! Special

She is so irrelevant that the most important thing of this special is she talking about nick and justin?

Miley come back to Chile!!!

she looks adorable =)

• Julie

Great post, Miley fever is sweeping the globe! I keep a blog about celebrity travel to Mexico, I would love to get your feedback and maybe link a post to your site some time. Please check it out! http://celebsinmexico.tumblr.com/

• Julie

• peacelovehearts

I’m gonna steal her jacket… :O

yeah loser shes soo irrelevant taht why shes gonna to have her e!special, can you be more pathetic or retarded??? lol hahahahahaha seriously must be suck to be like you….. stay mad asshole!!!

just because she doesnt wear makeup doesnt make her ugly !

actually yes, miley have a really ugly face and withouth make up really scary anybody!!!

Fug as usual.

she sucks!!! her songs and music are useless for music industry!!!

• marinawashiski

McToddlesx said:

SHE NEEDS TO COME BACK TO OUR COUNTRY!! <3
    America misses her :/

I know :( She said on her Twitter the reason she isn’t is because of the stupid media spreading rumors and bashing her. :(

Yeah, the american media is ridiculous! When she was here in Brazil nobody said anything about what she wears on stage or anything. I feel bad for the american fans, I hope she changes her mind :/

im a huge fan of miley but seriously
    she should stop with the tats she has enough

oh shut up.

• Firework

and even then my eyes got wetter

• mileykicksass

Her blazer..<3

• Firework

im such a troll .___________.

• me

Girl, learn to deal with anger issues.
    You make Selena’s fans look BAD, ignorant and stupid.

THE ONLY REASON THAT WE DIDN’T SEE MILEY IS BECAUSE SHE WAS SCARED, PEOPLE WERE SAYING SHE WAS REALLY SCARED…NOT FOR THE FANS OF COURSE
    BUT ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED AT THE AIRPORT, THE PAPS ATTACKED HER, IT WAS REALLY SCARY :( BUT MILEY WAS SMILING!! EVEN THE FANS AT THE AIRPORT WERE TRYING TO PROTECT HER BUT THEY COULDN’T , PAPS WERE CRAZYYY!!

• peacelovehearts

Firework said:
    and even then my eyes got wetter
    In this caaaalliifoornia kind bed.

• Disco.Is.Dead

-cries-
    my dash is dead

just because she doesnt wear makeup doesnt make her ugly !

you’re the last person to talk.

she sucks!!! her songs and music are useless for music industry!!!

says the selena stan LOL

marinawashiski said:
    McToddlesx said:

SHE NEEDS TO COME BACK TO OUR COUNTRY!! <3
    America misses her :/

Didnt you see Miley in concert in Brazil :)

you really have slow mental problems dont you?.
    The announce her e special mentioning NICK and JUSTIN like the most iportant thing, idiot.
    Maybe a drawing would make it easier to you to understand? …

Selena talking about her relationshops with the it boys she dated = INTERESTING

Selena talking abour her and her boring robotic life = not interesting.

I can believe she is on Mexico right now <3

you really have slow mental problems dont you?.
    Maybe a drawing would make it easier to you to understand? …

Selena talking about her relationshops with the it boys she dated = INTERESTING

Selena talking abour her and her boring robotic life = not interesting.
    you really have slow mental problems dont you?.
    whatever you say loser!!!! and the end of the day you are a retarded and loser person and selena is biggest star!!! sooo say all the bs you want bitch that doesnt change the reality….

marinawashiski said:
    McToddlesx said:

SHE NEEDS TO COME BACK TO OUR COUNTRY!! <3
    America misses her :/

Didnt you see Miley in concert in Brazil :)

• Sahina

you really have slow mental problems dont you?.
    Maybe a drawing would make it easier to you to understand? …

Selena talking about her relationshops with the it boys she dated = INTERESTING

Selena talking abour her and her boring robotic life = not interesting.
    you really have slow mental problems dont you?.
    ================================

Claudia, do us all a favour and stick to your Selena posts.

and Selena’s the biggest star?? sorry but there are other stars who are much bigger than her.

you need a reality check.

May 25, 2011 @ 07:16 pm
    Firework said:

im such a troll .

why?

search almost nip slip twitter fanfoto of chile

There she goes copying miley and talking about nick ugh this girl is annoying as hell why she always got to copy everything miley does. the girl is like that movie single white female where the girl was obsessed, poor miley she got selena the psycho copying everything she does. miley must be annoyed already by her stupid brain can do nothing without copying miley.

Selena talking abour her and her boring robotic life = not interesting.
    you really have slow mental problems dont you?.
    ================================
    you must be crazy, selena biggest star sure for fucking around all the it boys and having sex with them. all she known for is for who she dates or hangout they don’t even talk about her terrible voice or her show that she no longer has.

miley is so beautiful.

• milenator

LMAO at this photoshop pretty good though

ewww seriously it must be suck to be like you!!! you are the most dumb person ever! and the most retarded and stupid, you are such a loser!!! ewww like someone with brain wants to copying miley, shes such a disgusting attetion whore, so desperate for attetion, biggets joke ever!!! and a ugly and trashy hoe!!! and the only pshyco here is talentless horseface cyrus who are sooo obssesed with nick, poor bitch, all the time talking about nick when he doesnt give a shit about what she sya hes like ey creepy seriously just move on hahahahaha and for sure miley is such annoying slut ewwww and miley is the one who always copying everybody, get some originality whore!!! try so hard to be like britney or gaga and now copying taylor momsen style, shes soo copycat, and really ugly wannabe no wonder why nobody cant take that uglyhoe seriously and just make fun about her… so sad!!!!

@Sexybunny I thought you were leaving?

69 BAHAHAHA GET IT 69???????????? HAHAHAHHA BAHAHAHAHA LOL OLOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

k

May 25, 2011 @ 07:33 pm

Noo_Idea said:
    hello :)

Hey Hey Hey

hey, if you are here , then it’s not dead at all
    how are you?

• SexyBunny

you’re annoying, idk what you’re doing here, go away.
    I’m gonna really listen to some random person on the internet.

I think it was about 90 minutes
    oh that’s awesome :), here in my country people said it was like 55 min :/

• SubwayToVenus

• marinawashiski

That’s fuckin AWESOME! I bet you had a blast
    Which city were you at?

Yeeah, I guess I couldn’t sleep for two days after the concert haha
    I was at São Paulo

SexyBunny said:

you’re annoying, idk what you’re doing here, go away.
    I’m gonna really listen to some random person on the internet.

you’re pathetic and a loser, go away please, nobody is atually talking to you, you’re really annoying just like INA, but atleast she makes points you don’t. besides, Gaga? seriously? you just made your self look even more pathetic,

SubwayToVenus said:

• evanescence

I say alive than I disappear ._.

• SubwayToVenus

Miley’s show in may cities of South america lasted 50 minutes, and people were furious.

oceanup is like a breeding ground for people who bully other people as fun

hey, if you are here , then it’s not dead at all
    how are you?

Good

oceanup is like a breeding ground for people who bully other people as fun

just like sexybunny, she use to bann everybody here,

America is very hateful to a lot of the celebrities here. They are really hateful to her. They criticize every little thing she does. I need her to come here. I haven’t seen her since the concert in 2009 on Halloween in Louisville Kentucky. That’s it, I’m gonna become a roadie for her so I get to see her everyday :)

Boo hoo. If she can’t take it, she can leave it. You stans kill me. First you brag about how famous she is, then you complain that she is getting hate. You can’t have it both ways.

• jazzie

oceanup is like a breeding ground for people who bully other people as fun

That is true somewhat.

WHy are you being so rude?

• SellyismygirlCrush

K

• marinawashiski

oh that’s awesome :), here in my country people said it was like 55 min :/

Really? Where are you from?

just like sexybunny, she use to bann everybody here,

She hasn’t done anything

just like sexybunny, she use to bann everybody here,

She hasn’t done anything

SexyBunny said:

yep dead.
    bye

thank goodness.

• SexyBunny

@SexyBunny leave please, you’re fucking annoying and attack people because of jealousy.
    Oh yea, I totally attacked everyone here tonight. I just went beast.
    Sometimes I can’t control myself.

evanescence said:

is mels still here?

Alive?

I wouldn’t say it’s fully dead.

evanescence said:

A bit

Oh yea, I totally attacked everyone here tonight. I just went beast.
    Sometimes I can’t control myself.

you’re annoying, idk what you’re doing here, go away.

• marinawashiski

ohh tha’s so cool :) , how long was the concert?

I think it was about 90 minutes

• jazzie

@Jazzie

Yeah?

• milenator

So anyone here doing anything exciting this summer

night

• livingoutloud

Well I’ll get off maybe come back if its alive

Night

• MileyElvisLove

It’s been broke for awhile lol

Well they need to fix it But I’m gonna attempt to sleep through these storms.

Peace

• Nileyup

Miley looks amazing <3 love her outfit. Her legsss. gahhh. Jealous.

anyone still here lets pick who and what we like:

Britney or Christina?

May 25, 2011 @ 08:52 pm

anyone still here think starbucks logo will turn out like this
    —————
    bahahaa
    I love starbucks, I’m so happy because they opened the first store here in my city yesterday!

• Nileyup

What the fuck. Whenever i come its DEAD.

MileyElvisLove said:
    It’s been broke for awhile lol

Well they need to fix it But I’m gonna attempt to sleep through these storms.

Peace

Peace

anyone still here lets pick who and what we like:

Britney or Christina?

Britney I guess

• Nileyup

anyone still here lets pick who and what we like:

Britney or Christina?
    ———————-
    Britney Bitch.;)

May 25, 2011 @ 08:53 pm

oic No_Ideaa is back
    kinda, I have tons of things to study but I just realized that I’m addicted to this I can’t close the page

If I met Miley Cyrus I would __________

If I met Miley Cyrus I would __________

Noo_Idea said:
    May 25, 2011 @ 08:53 pm

oic No_Ideaa is back

LOL I see you’re multitasking

If I met Miley Cyrus I would __________

faint

• Nileyup

Yeahhh. Well imma head sleep now;) Ill be on tomorrow.
    Peace.

you still here NileyUP?

• jonasbrothersfan

This is dead so I’m getting off. Goodnight to anyone still online!

ok nvm

Well Goodnight
    and Goodnight oceanup

• Noo_Idea

:( ohh everybody is leaving

May 25, 2011 @ 09:06 pm

ok nvm

Well Goodnight
    and Goodnight oceanup

—————–
    goodnight j

• itsunderstand

alive? something interesting happened while I was gone?

lolol

trololol

May 25, 2011 @ 09:15 pm

trololol
    —————-
    trololololol

better to date a gay a litlle bit younger than you, and not being such a chep and disgusting hooker who such a bad reputation that nobody cant take you seriously and doing everything for the atterion even living embarrasing all the time and try soo hard to be sexy that always fail!!!

and i know the true hurts delusional stan!!! but miley is a pathetic wannabe and biggest copycate ever!!! and the media all the time say that even makes fun about that all the time, after all shes just a joke, the clown for the media, lol!!!

and stop to reply me you creepy pshyco, well what cant i expect for a retarded miley stan!!! and dont give a shit abotu all the bs you have to say, that doesnt change the reality!!! continue living in your miserable life with you talentless and ugly hoe idol!!!

you know very well that truth hurts. maybe that’s why you get mad everytime someone say ‘the truth’ about selena.

i cant believe how SHALLOW, demanted, pathetic, and hypocrite this selena stan is, poor selena she doesnt deserve a fan like her.
    I like sel, but not a fan of her, im a miley fan but not a stan.
    I dont like whne pathetic fans cant stick up for their idol eithout bashing miley or selena. It’s ridiculous and PATHETIC.
    Such a losers.

can you stop please? you are making selena fans look bad. As a selena fan im ashamed to be part of the same selena fans family if someone like you is part of it.
    Stupid bitch

miley <3

what can we expect of a pathetic jelous bith. 21 and still green? Darling it’s time to GROW UP.
    Hating on Miley is no gonna make you better.
    Praising selena is not gonna make you pretty rich or classy like her.

Selena is the famous, rich, and gorgeous one NOT YOU.

Even though you bash miley and say wathever the fuck you want about her is no gonna take the fact she is way more succefull prettier, smarter and richier than you will ever be in your miserable life.

Get your ass off your computer and stop being a disgrace to the world

Miley is confident and she has a body, selena can’t wear what miley wears she has no body that why she always hidding it. the one trying to act sexy is selena who even went on to color horses pink, and selena is the one whoring around not miley clothes don’t make you a slut but what selena is doing makes you a slut sleeping around to get your name expose for fame is selling yourself for fame. selena is so desperate she going out with a kid and breakking the law. miley don’t need to sleep around like her to get attention lol.
    miley have a body? and for body you mean have no boobs and no ass at all, chubby legs, weird and wide stomatch huge hips and flat ass right? hahaha also she have soo much cellulites ewwww!!! and miley are soo fucking desperate dor attetion that she living embarrasing herlsefl!!! sooo sad how pathetic she cane be!!! i guess she really loves being the clown for the media lol and then she wonder why people cant take her seriously and only make fun about her disgsuting life!!! shes just a ugly wannabe and disgusting copycat who try so har to be sexy that always fail!!!
    ====
    lol hahahaha don’t want to admit selena has become the slut that it boys go to have sex shame shame don’t want to know the truth. miley don’t have to sleep with no one to get attention, her attention is base on her talent unlike selena who has to sleep around and throw names all the time to stay revelant lol. miley has a better body than anorexic looking selena and you know it and everyone knows it! selena eventhought she so skinny her stomach is flabby and her legs got no form and don’t even get me stared on her boobs and flat ass. for a latina selena has the worst body, miley has a body more like a latina than selena does. so you know selena can’t compliment a dress the way miley can honey don’t be better just admit the truth and selena is the one who wish she had blue eyes that why she so jelouse of miley.

Claudia in your country the education lever must be really low right?
    you are a non-educated 21 years old. What a shame.
    You dont even know how to spell, the meaning of words and i’m not sure if you cant read well. And i was wondering if you have a brain.
    You have to be a really stupid person to critize in others wath you DO and what you ARE. Really really stupid.

• reporter@ bloggera

guy enter in my page is very beautiful please enter is in spanish but is beautiful is: reporteros-miley.blogspot.com

for a latina selena has the worst body

agree. She has no waist and no hips. She has big boobs but chicken legs and her knees are weird. like too much skin. She has the classic body of a really thin person. Other than that she’s fine
    Miley is more like a normal size
    And demi is fat

are you kidding yourself hahahah miley don’t have a bad reputation, you selena fans are the one’s who try to get her a bad reputation and it hasn’t worked. miley has a better reputation than selena right now. selena dating and having sex with a young kid doesn’t necesarily says good reputation while miley has never been caught alone with none of her boyfriend and certainly not in hotels. lol you stupid.

Miley dont give a damn for her bad reputation.
    Quite opposite to Selena, she is a robot. So worried about what people are gonna think about herself.
    She said she always wondered what would happen if she says something rude, or show her real self but she doesnt want to loser her little fans. And she also said she likes to keep her mistakes to herself, since she show like a perfect doll who does anything wrong.
    It’s sad actually

Miley dont give a damn for her bad reputation.
    It’s sad actually

Selena thinks she’s so perfect
    which explains the song Who Says she boosted her ego

Miley dont give a damn for her bad reputation.
    It’s sad actually

Selena thinks she’s so perfect
    which explains the song Who Says she boosted her ego

===

fail

That blazer is really cute.

Miley is just amazing just the way she is

Fuck what the haters say

you must be crazy, miley biggest star sure for fucking try so hard to be hot and sexy and for dresses like a hooker, doing scandals, for being so desperate for attetion, for giving a 40 years old man a lap dance, dancing in a pole, for living embarrasing all the time, all she known for is for what another huge fool she does they don’t even talk about her terrible voice or her show that she no longer has. i know honey true hurts!! lol

STFU AND GTFO LOSER

you really have slow mental problems dont you?.

just change the word selena to miley and you’ll see you’re talking about you HAHAHAH can yopu the ‘L’ on your face yeah that means LOSER.

he main reason why so many people think she’s ugly is because she’s a teenage girl who’s not afraid to show skin, test limits, and express herself. That intimidates people- espescially adults. If she was more like Selena Gomez- conservative, virginal, innocent, and conformed to the subdued schoolgirl mold that adults want from young girls- people would be more accepting. But because Miley doesn’t conform to the pre-pube goody disney girl mold, they hate her. Our society is too narrow minded to accept a teenage girl who expresses her sexuality and makes her own choices.

I don’t think she’s ugly – I think she’s pretty, espescially with darker hair. I’m glad to see her not backing down. People’s prudish opinions don’t determine what she wears, who she dates, or how she lives- and that’s a good thing. Seventeen year olds should test limits. She’s defining herself and growing up. Selena is just trying to conform to the innocent mold. I don’t mean just by how she dresses, but also by a lot of the things she says. Miley is more free-spirited

selena’s music is just bubblegum crap…

hahahaha you just call selena stupid with no brains. come on EVERYONE knows selena copies miley even the media has commented on that!!!
    she copied miley career pattern the problems is she CAN’T SING lol. and she is always copying everything miley does in which is the reason why miley fans are annoyed by selena no matter how big the stick of selena youu have on your ass. everyone knows selena copies miley and as for nick,selena herself said he was still in love with miley while dating her so who the one obsessed with nick ummm selena not miley, miley moved on all she wants from nick is friendship she has a hot aussie while selena is dating a little kid and having sex with him hahahahahah she can’t get guys her own age because of her little kids body lol hahahahahaha. while miley gets them hotter and older.so you can go and kiss my ass and taylor momsey is the one who copies miley honey she the one always talking about miley not the other way around dumbass. boy you are stupid!!!

I always thought Selena copies Miley and Vanessa by her fashion, some of her music and some of the things she said

• gtforetardedpsychoselenastan

you really have slow mental problems dont you?.

Right that girl is a loser

dancing in a pole hahahahah that was an icecreeam truck you dumb fuck and so what she was performing, i know selena has no brain in that department but at least miley can give you a heck of a perfomance unlike selena doing the running man hahahahahahah.

better to give a gay man a lap dance than to breake the law and have sex with a kid like selena is doing and she don’t seem to cared that people know she having sex with justin either, miley don’t sleep around for fame that selena job!! hahahaha poor bitch she has to sleep around to get media attention you are desperate selena hahahahahaha.

• jess

LMAO

• SexyBunny

Yes, I’m really pathetic and a loser, says the person calling someone over the internet pathetic. You probably have no self-confidence issues, and have no friends. Hence why you go to websites to troll and try to make other feels bad.

It’s okay though, your computer is your friend :)

And I like lady gaga, so what? What are you going to do? Say some internet disses about her? Yep, I’m shaking in my boots. You’ve brought me down to tears.

• SexyBunny

It’s okay though, your computer is your friend :)

marinawashiski said:
    That’s fuckin AWESOME! I bet you had a blast
    Which city were you at?

Yeeah, I guess I couldn’t sleep for two days after the concert haha
    I was at São Paulo

Cool! do you have any pictures or video??

CRABS

• milenator

why you gotta be so mean?

oceanup is like a breeding ground for people who bully other people as fun
    people are anonymous so they think they can say anything and get away with it.

It’s okay though, your computer is your friend :)

can you please re-read what you wrote? makes no sense to me. pd. I’m no the same anon.

just like sexybunny, she use to bann everybody here,
    I can’t ban anyone..?

They said that person is a loser and has no friends for calling them stupid.

so nobody remembers what sexybunny used to do?

dead

so nobody remembers what sexybunny used to do?

WHat did she do?

• idkMyBFFjill

WHATS THE LINK TO IMAGE ADD-ON DAMMIT?

• SexyBunny

so nobody remembers what sexybunny used to do?
    I used to eat humans. You caught me.

They said that person is a loser and has no friends for calling them stupid.

Oh, ridiculous. Both, cuz they don’t know anything about each other, so you shouldn’t be calling other people names and things.

• evanescence

*Waiting 4 Grey’s Anatomy*

people are anonymous so they think they can say anything and get away with it.

what if I tell who I am?

idkMyBFFjill said:
    WHATS THE LINK TO IMAGE ADD-ON DAMMIT?

I have Image Ad-on but Idk the link to it
    I’ll try to find it for you Tuna

Can’t keep my eyes open. Goodnight.

• SexyBunny

I was just saying it as retaliation, of course I don’t know anything about that person.

what if I tell who I am?

…? who are you?

retaliation? what kind of loser uses that word?

May 25, 2011 @ 07:41 pm
    SubwayToVenus said:

——————-
    yeah I was like :400 hundred dollars for 55 min :/, but I didn’t hear bad comments about that

Stop attacking sexybunny

…? who are you?

I won’t tell you, cuz you’re not worth it, but if I did you’ll be surprise, serious, bye I hope you die soon.

• SexyBunny

retaliation? what kind of loser uses that word?
    Just because I know more vocabulary than a 5th grader doesn’t make me a “loser”.

who are you

• marinawashiski

Cool! do you have any pictures or video??

Well, I didn’t take any pictures because my hands were shivering during the concert haha but my friend did take pictures and she has some videos but I don’t have the links right now. In this site there’s some videos in HD of the concert http://www.mcyrus.com/2011/05/17/video-em-alta-definicao-do-show-em-sao-paulo/

• SexyBunny

I don’t even know many users so I wouldn’t care.
    And oh that’s nice.

• idkMyBFFjill

@Tuna

for google chrome^

Oh no, I meant the one that turns URLs into images if they link to an image..

May 25, 2011 @ 07:42 pm
    marinawashiski said:

oh that’s awesome :), here in my country people said it was like 55 min :/

Really? Where are you from?
    Perú :)

• evanescence

UR ICON @Milenator

Stop attacking sexybunny

It’s okay.
    Haters can’t phase me.

who are you

you all know me, I’ll let you guess.

• SexyBunny

you all know me, I’ll let you guess.
    that’s a little conceited.

• MileyCristo es mi salvador adolescentes

Mi diosa es siempre impecable

ella es tan bella

¡Salve el salvador

• McToddlesx

MileyElvisLove said:

OMGGGGG, she looks effing amazing<3 I wish she would come to the US. stupid hater's and media :'(
    SHE NEEDS TO COME BACK TO OUR COUNTRY!! <3
    America misses her :/

• jassmine12

she doesn’t look that good as she looks in her albums. but still attractive.

Download DVD Movies

• MileyElvisLove

McToddlesx said:

SHE NEEDS TO COME BACK TO OUR COUNTRY!! <3
    America misses her :/

May 25, 2011 @ 07:48 pm

Can’t keep my eyes open. Goodnight
    —————-
    goodnight

• Nadz___

Just because I know more vocabulary than a fifth grader? I’m eleven and I know that sentence isn’t correct!
    And Miley should come to the UK!

you’re trying yo sound smart but you’re failing.

who are you

you all know me, I’ll let you guess.

antioublogs(isabella)?
    triniaccent?
    anonymous1?

anon18?

lol idk

you all know me, I’ll let you guess.

Wow thats really helpful.

It looks like she may have fixed her hair…making it a bit darker by getting rid of the reddy blonde bits…and its doesnt look as ratty!

• SexyBunny

i have a wiki page opened to water for some reason.

@sexybunny I like your gaga icon

that’s a little conceited.

I’m actually @livingoutloud, sorry guys but I was just trolling, byeee have a goodnight, aha.

• SexyBunny

you’re trying yo sound smart but you’re failing.
    I’m not trying to sound smart. This is just how I like talk.. well actually type.

antioublogs(isabella)?
    triniaccent?
    anonymous1?

anon18?

lol idk

you didn’t guess aha.

How come you didn’t troll on your account?

• milenator

I didnt watch the American Idol finale ._.

well I havent even watched the season the only time I watched it was when Miley was on it LOL

• SexyBunny

Okay so now I know the person who told me to go die. Better watch your back >:)

• marinawashiski

I’m going to bed now, my mom doesn’t even know that I’m still in the computer. Byye guys

@sexybunny I like your gaga icon
    Thanks :D

Heyyy!

How come you didn’t troll on your account?

cuz I wanted to troll anonymously and see how they responded aha. @SexyBunny I actually don’t like you, byee guys I’m really living now.

onasbrothersfan said:

Heyyy!

its dead

later.

Heyyy!

its dead

That sucks. :(

@SexyBunny
    I’m so scared now…

here’s a lot of gaga icons if you want a change

Susssss

@SexyBunny
    I’m so scared now…

I thought you were leaving?

YOUR ALIVE :ooooo
    No but srsly just fuck off and go to bed.

Selena is just everywhere now days -_-

here’s a lot of gaga icons if you want a change
    I do need a new one.. Thanks you :D

YOUR ALIVE :ooooo
    No but srsly just fuck off and go to bed.

kill yourself, or go cutt your wrists again please, fucking emo.

jonasbrothersfan said:
    Heyyy!

(fat albert voice) Hey Hey Hey

jonasbrothersfan said:
    Heyyy!

(fat albert voice) Hey Hey Hey
    Hahaha I totally forgot about that!

Selena is just everywhere now days -_-

*sigh*

We should lure into a pickle farm and make her stay there

night chicos y chicas :)

• SexyBunny

kill yourself, or go cutt your wrists again please, fucking emo.
    I have never cut my wrists and I’m not emo.
    And your an idiot.

so is it just me jonasbrothersfan and sexybunny here

(fat albert voice) Hey Hey Hey

i remember fat albert lol

Noo_Idea said:
    night chicos y chicas :)

leaving so soon

well Buenas Noches

marinawashiski said:

Aww I didnt see that she left^

Well even though she’s probably gone already I just wanna say

Goodnight marinawashiski ^.^

haha shes sad cuz her fans greeting her at the airport?
    what if one day theres no one greeting her at the airport would she be happy?lmaoo..

UGly is the only word that suits her

im a huge fan of miley but seriously
    she should stop with the tats she has enough

UGly is the only word that suits her

BLIND is the only word that suits YOU

just because she doesnt wear makeup doesnt make her ugly !

*sigh*

We should lure into a pickle farm and make her stay there

Exactly

so is it just me jonasbrothersfan and sexybunny here

ou is truly dead. It’s sad. :(

I have never cut my wrists and I’m not emo.
    And your an idiot.

I’m not trying to be you, so no, i’m not and idiot, so bye, I really hope that by tomorrow that i’m here again you’re dead.

night chicos y chicas :)

ola!

• SexyBunny

You are an idiot and you make no sense.
    Just fucking leave you’ve been saying bye forever just get the fuck out.

• milenator

soo anyone wanna play a game LOL

• SexyBunny

its dead so I’m gonna go to bed.
    See ya!

SexyBunny said:

its dead so I’m gonna go to bed.
    See ya!

bye

where’s liam i wonder?

so is it just me jonasbrothersfan and sexybunny here
    Seems like it!

• milenator

well Jen, Jackie, and Rose are on tinychat so I guess everyone else are with them…

milenator said:

Guess so. I didn’t get the link.

I do.

• milenator

I wonder if the ones on tinychat are talking about me about running OUDH ._.

milenator said:

I wonder if the ones on tinychat are talking about me about running OUDH ._.
    I don’t get why it’s such a big deal. haha you deleted it anyway!

I wonder if the ones on tinychat are talking about me about running OUDH

stop talking about it. its over

onasbrothersfan said:
    milenator said:

Guess so. I didn’t get the link.
    ==

they didnt post the link here

plus there was a huge like conflict with people linking tinychats on OU months ago

I wonder if the ones on tinychat are talking about me about running OUDH

stop talking about it. its over

Dont be such a drama queen geesh

• jonasbrothersfan

Guess so. I didn’t get the link.
    ==

they didnt post the link here

Yeah, I saw the poll for that away ago asking if people should be aloud to post tinychat links or not. Why were people fighting?

• idkMyBFFjill

jonasbrothersfan said:
    milenator said:

I wonder if the ones on tinychat are talking about me about running OUDH ._.
    I don’t get why it’s such a big deal. haha you deleted it anyway!

LOL yep

Dont be such a drama queen geesh

You call that being a drama queen? I wasn’t even being dramatic

jonasbrothersfan said:
    Guess so. I didn’t get the link.
    ==

they didnt post the link here

Its kind of a long story…

Well anons flip out and get extremely angry over users posting tinychat links and some of them even emailed oceanup to have the links banned

Dont be such a drama queen geesh

You call that being a drama queen? I wasn’t even being dramatic

well I was just wondering if theyr talking about me on tinychat Im just worrying if theyre saying certain things ._.

• jonasbrothersfan

Guess so. I didn’t get the link.
    ==

they didnt post the link here

Its kind of a long story…

Oh wow! I don’t get why people were so mad. If they don’t like it, don’t click. At least then we would have the link to where most people are talking.

but they banned anons for no reason. They only allowed users with an account in.

So sexy boy

• jonasbrothersfan

Well, I think they should anyone who wants to come in, unless they’re being annoying or spamming. But I still don’t think OceanUp had to ban the links. :/

• milenator

Well they sort of make the site dead but most the ones still left on the site not on the chat could liven it themselves but they just throw bitch fits and make death threats

• milenator

Not all the time, there were times users would welcome anons

• jonasbrothersfan

Haha yeah, that’s lame. The site is still just as dead without the links though. :/ I guess people are still posting them through twitter.

oceanup didn’t ban the links. People just know not to post it here so we wont get angry.

• jonasbrothersfan

Oooh okay, I wasn’t sure because of that poll. If they’re going to go on their own chats anyway though, they might as well just post the links!

• m

selena is a copycat
    Selena’s video is in the desert.
    Miley’s video is all green screen. Its all blue. They’re completely different videos.
    Next.

m said:

selena is a copycat
    Selena’s video is in the desert.
    Next.
    IA.

• realistgangsta

cool

what happened to her fans at the airport?

• jazzie

Im back i was going to bed but now my feet are sore

m said:
    selena is a copycat
    Selena’s video is in the desert.
    Next.

Where’d you come from ._.

Selena is not a copy cat O.o she just sucks -_-

Selena is not a copy cat O.o she just sucks -_-

Yeah, she’s not copying Miley, but her songs still suck. Including that video.

m was anon….

m was anon….

haha how do you know? Maybe they just got on.

guess ill spam with pics and gifs

Nooo I love Rebecca Black!!

jonasbrothersfan said:
    m was anon….

haha how do you know? Maybe they just got on.

Maybe….
    hmmm

jonasbrothersfan said:
    guess ill spam with pics and gifs

Nooo I love Rebecca Black!!

Wut?

m was anon….

haha how do you know? Maybe they just got on.

Maybe….
    hmmm
    We’ll never know! Love the Raven gif btw.

guess ill spam with pics and gifs

Nooo I love Rebecca Black!!

Wut?
    She is AMAZING!

• milenator

why do you think so jonasbrothersfan? ._.

• jonasbrothersfan

why do you think so jonasbrothersfan? ._.
    SUCH a talent!

In the words of mean girls:

Rebecca Black, we dont hate you because you’re famous, you’re famous because we hate you.

Which is true^

In the words of mean girls:

Which is true^
    Lol it kinda is. I feel bad for her since she gets so much hate.

May 25, 2011 @ 08:23 pm
    jonasbrothersfan said:
    why do you think so jonasbrothersfan? ._.
    SUCH a talent!

srsly?

• jonasbrothersfan

why do you think so jonasbrothersfan? ._.
    SUCH a talent!

srsly?
    DUH!

I love the powerpuff girls btw. haha

• milenator

jonasbrotherfan do you like Miley?

I am so lonely.

• jazzie

In the words of mean girls:

Mean girls quote winning!

• milenator

How is she talented? her singing voice in that song makes me want to slit my throat…

Ugh! its the worst song ever!

Hope you’re being sarcastic

• jonasbrothersfan

jonasbrotherfan do you like Miley?

I’m not really a HUGE fan, but some of her songs I like a lot. :) And I really like she’s so honest and real.

jazzie said:
    In the words of mean girls:

Mean girls quote winning!
    ===

Indeed ^_^

so I was wondering is your favorite show finished their season already?

Ugh! its the worst song ever1

Hope you’re being sarcastic

Haha I know she’s not that talented, I feel kinda bad for her since she gets so much hate though. And ngl, I couldn’t stop listening to it! XD

• MileyElvisLove

Tornado’s where I live right now. I AM FREAKING OUT!!!

jonasbrothersfan said:

Ugh! its the worst song ever1

Hope you’re being sarcastic

Fried Eggs Fried Eggs

She’s kind of so few months ago lol
    there’s not much buzz around her anymore thank goodness

Ugh! its the worst song ever1

Hope you’re being sarcastic

Fried Eggs Fried Eggs

She’s kind of so few months ago lol
    there’s not much buzz around her anymore thank goodness
    Haha I heard she has a new song coming out called Sun in the Day or something like that! That’s what t33nsource said. And I know she does have a new song because she tweeted about it, but IDK if that’s actually the name.

MileyElvisLove said:
    Tornado’s where I live right now. I AM FREAKING OUT!!!

RUN!!! go to a basement or a shelter or in your bathroom

Hide yo kids Hide yo wives and Hide yo husbands cuz its blowin out errboday out thurr

• jazzie

so I was wondering is your favorite show finished their season already?

SL there actually almost done with season 3 then there gonna air the first half of season 4 there was a 6 month hiatus.

I think that anon was a poser. didnt livingoutloud say she had to go to a bar?

May 25, 2011 @ 08:28 pm
    jonasbrothersfan said:
    jonasbrotherfan do you like Miley?

Cool :)

• jonasbrothersfan

I think that anon was a poser. didnt livingoutloud say she had to go to a bar?
    IDK, but i could of been! Waaaay back before OU had accounts someone pretended to be me once. I was like “WTF? I’m not even famous” haha

• MileyElvisLove

RUN!!! go to a basement or a shelter or in your bathroom

Haha, unfortunately I don’t have a basement D: So I have to go to my mom’s walk in closet in the center of the house

OH MY GOOOOOOD <3

• milenator

I think that anon was a poser. didnt livingoutloud say she had to go to a bar?

OMG you’re right but who really knows….

Cool :)
    Yup! :) And I like your icon of her!

• jazzie

or the bathtub :P

• jonasbrothersfan

I think that anon was a poser. didnt livingoutloud say she had to go to a bar?

OMG you’re right but who really knows….
    It wouldn’t be the first time!

• jazzie

Someone posed as me on anon im like what im on my account xD O__O

• MileyElvisLove

or the bathtub :P

Our bathrooms are on the outside walls of the house. Lol.

• milenator

I was kinda think it was livingoutloud and like she didnt like sexybunny before in 2010 but idk maybe it was a poser….

Someone posed as me on anon im like what im on my account xD O__O
    Woow haha that’s so dumb, if you’re online your gonna find out and so will everyone else once you tell them! I bet most of the time when anons say they’re users they’re lying.

May 25, 2011 @ 08:37 pm
    jazzie said:
    Someone posed as me on anon im like what im on my account xD O__O

and Disco too!

• weareinfinite

Actually no. Hahah.

• mels

• jonasbrothersfan

Maybe they knew she didn’t like sexybunny from reading comments and they figured it would make them look legit.

mels said:

Alive?
    Kinda! It was dead for a while, but it’s picking up.

MileyElvisLove said:
    or the bathtub :P

Our bathrooms are on the outside walls of the house. Lol.

If the tornado comes I would wear a helmet and get a bunch of pillows

mels said:

mels said:

a little
    and Hey you’re here!

I was askin if you were still here on first page

• jazzie

I feel like going around my house singing fuck you by Cee Lo im in a bitchy mood.

Lol awesome song

weareinfinite said:

Actually no. Hahah.

o_o

• MileyElvisLove

Sooo, I think OceanUp should have a notification icon like on facebook or twitter if you have an account to see if someone replied to your comments or not. And to see if they posted an article on the Celebs you like. That way you didn’t have to refresh the page every 2 minutes to see if someone replied to you.. Genius idea, I think SOOOO! :p

• mels

mels said:

Alive?
    Kinda! It was dead for a while, but it’s picking up.

Woohoooo!

Alive?
    Kinda! It was dead for a while, but it’s picking up.

Woohoooo!
    Yup! It’s still pretty slow though.

jazzie said:

I love that song ^_^

I used to hate it the first times I heard it but I love it lol

• mels

mels said:

a little
    and Hey you’re here!

I was askin if you were still here on first page

Lol awww : ) I always ask if posts are alive, then accidentally walk away and forget I did and then come back, and they’re dead by the time I come back : |

Woohoooo!

no. its dead

• mels

@milenator Well dammit, I’m trying to reply to you but keep getting spam messages : | eerrggg

May 25, 2011 @ 08:42 pm

I always thought that they should have that! but like have in an inbox
    Idk if they could have a notification here and idk where’d they put it

• jazzie
  • MileyElvisLove

I always thought that they should have that! but like have in an inbox
    Idk if they could have a notification here and idk where’d they put it

They could put it under your account button or something. Idk, I didn’t think that far into it. I just think it’s something they should consider :p

dead

MileyElvisLove said:
    I always thought that they should have that! but like have in an inbox
    Idk if they could have a notification here and idk where’d they put it

I also think that they should have the comments load like youtube comments
    rather than refresh

May 25, 2011 @ 08:46 pm
    jazzie said:

Im going to bed night
    night jazzie

I can believe she is on Mexico right now <3

We fucking get it, she’s in mexico.

• mels

YAAAYYYY to this hair color <3 My FAVORITE on her!

WHAT THE FUCK???? SELENA GOMEZ IS HAVING AN E SPECIAL

• Disco.Is.Dead

WHAT THE FUCK???? SELENA GOMEZ IS HAVING AN E SPECIAL
    ~~~~

–.–

• itsunderstand

omg why did my comment was posted so many times ._. ?

• Lorraine?

^ That anon was me, ohmygoooooood <3<3 can’t believe I’m not going :( too far from my state.

• Firework

im such a troll .

why?

i just trolled a chatzy.
    gonna troll omegle now

ok leaving right now, the cool people left so I’m leaving too, adioos <3

oceanup wasn’t working for a few minutes. Thats why theres multiple comments

• Firework

ok leaving right now, the cool people left so I’m leaving too, adioos <3

oh

Stop spamming.

• milenator

The fuck is wrong with oceanup O.O

ok leaving right now, the cool people left so I’m leaving too, adioos <3

gee thanks.

Stop spamming.

She wasnt spamming it was loading slow for her so she mustve pressed submit many times

• Firework

ou works for me

• MileyElvisLove

gee thanks.

stfu. byee.

• Firework

you should come to nashville.

i was kidding about the cool people .___. ok bye <3

stfu. byee.

Wow. Thats rude

• Firework

i was kidding about the cool people .___. ok bye <3
    =

bye

stfu. byee.

i care

• marinawashiski

milenator said:
    Didnt you see Miley in concert in Brazil :)

I diiiiiiiid! It was amazing! I’ve waited for like 5 years for that day and I just couldn’t believe she was in front of me, it was amazing!

• SexyBunny

Wow, cody simpson actually has a pretty good voice. Or at least it’s autotuned well.

hello :)

dead post RIP

• jazzie

Hola.

marinawashiski said:
    milenator said:
    Didnt you see Miley in concert in Brazil :)

That’s fuckin AWESOME! I bet you had a blast
    Which city were you at?

69 COMMENTS

• Firework

69 COMMENTS

baby got back

anyone still here think starbucks logo will turn out like this

oic No_Ideaa is back

• MileyElvisLove

I also think that they should have the comments load like youtube comments
    rather than refresh

That would also be cool. And they should fix their FREAKING REPLY BUTTON!!!! Urgh, OceanUp sucks lately.

dead?

Hola.

its dead

Nodea said:

hello :)

its dead

—————-
    ohh tha’s so cool :) , how long was the concert?

• marinawashiski

That’s sad, I get very upset when I read all the shit those lame gossip sites post about her. I was talking about that to my friend today, I think we should do something to show Miley that she should ignore the haters and tour the USA, we should show her that she has amazing fans that always support her. I don’t know, maybe something on twitters, I think we can change her mind.

Noo_Idea said: