Chris Brown & Rihanna Back TOGETHER?

chrianna-beating

Rihanna is secretly seeing Chris Brown, her ex-boyfriend who brutally beat her, reports NOW. The restraining order she’d taken out was lifted in February in time for the Grammys and Rihanna has met up with Chris twice since then.

‘Ri-Ri’s always loved Chris, that never changed. They’ve texted & Skyped each other a lot recently and met up at a mutual friend’s house in Los Angeles after the restraining order expired. Ri-Ri wants to be with Chris but is worried about her career and fans. She’s trying to find a way to take him back publicly without

..letting down her supporters, her management and her friends or setting a bad example. Chris has said he will be as patient as she needs him to be but after being slammed on Twitter for just following him, she’s begun to worry that they may never get to be together in public.’

What! If I were her I would NEVER forgive him for what he did to me. It’s hard to get over something like that. Do you let something like that slip? You never know if he might hurt you again.

• AcidPinkLemonade

Chris Brown has a girlfriend though…..
    He’s always tweeting pictures of her.

it’s her life.
    her true fans should support ’cause they want to see her happy. if she’s happy with him they should support :)

chris brown has a girlfriend

Be never even heard of “NOW”….

Also, I’m pretty sure Chris has a gf, and neither of them are that stupid. Do you know how many fans BOTH of them would lose?

• Eleanor

OMG that a news!!!!Im so happy that I cried when I read this, could not believe!!! I hope they will be happy together, what a beautiful couple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh

• itsunderstand

omg tell me this is a lie.

• crazylady

omg tell me this is a lie.

probly is, never trust magazines on this kind of stuff

He has a girlfriend.. you can see her half naked pics on his twitter.

Uhhh

what is this fuckery?

i asked for swiss cheese not cheddar.

NOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT AGAIN!

probly is, never trust magazines on this kind of stuff

I hope, I think Rihanna wouldn’t be that crazy to go back with him. I love him and everything, his music is amazing, but what he did to her was just no.

CuTeMuSic said:

but i still want to sing and act.. am i brainwashed already???

you might. jk, it depends, maybe if you do it just for singing and acting and not for fame (which necessary in this business) you’ll be ok.

yeah ok

• anon.

what is this fuckery?

i asked for swiss cheese not american.

• Disco.Is.Dead

Is it weird to say that Im really happy about this? haha

• idkMyBFFjill

Are we here..

• memiftw

what is this fuckery?

• memiftw

what is this fuckery?

• mels

I can’t honestly say that I would necessarily object. What he did was disgusting, BUT if he truly got help and changed then who are we to judge her decision? If she’s in love, she’s in love. Only they will know if he truly changed and got help or not. But regardless, I doubt this is true anyway.

if he hits her once he will hit her again she is crazy he brutally hit her but like the saying everybody deserves a second chance except him :)

when he breaks both your legs don’t come crawling back to your fans

i don’t believe it

Disco.Is.Dead said:

Is it weird to say that Im really happy about this?

Yes. You support domestic violence

• jazzie

k

els said:

he didn’t get help. do you remember what happened at GMA? he threw a chair

• memiftw

i want a new friend.
    I’M SO LONELY.

• wqrlove

Discount [url=http://www.tiffanyoutlet-usa.com/]tiffany on sale[/url]. The cheap [url=http://www.tiffanyoutlet-usa.com/]tiffany’s outlet[/url] jewelry here is so beatiful and lovely. 100% satisfaction guaranteed. [url=http://www.tiffanyoutlet-usa.com/]tiffany sale[/url] stores for around the world. Buy Discount [url=http://www.tiffanyoutlet-usa.com/]tiffany and co outlet[/url] Jewelry at [url=http://www.tiffanyoutlet-usa.com/]tiffany outlet[/url]. The Serious Wholesaler Of Cheap [url=http://www.tiffanyoutlet-usa.com/]tiffany & co outlet[/url] Jewelry. Choose the best [url=http://www.tiffanyoutlet-usa.com/]tiffany jewelry outlet[/url] Here for yourself!

what is this again, why is this not all over the news? or is this just gossip? This would see some world news…lol

• memiftw

itsunderstand said:

heeeeey :) ?

hello.(‘:

• idkMyBFFjill

deadly spider? O.o

it’s poisonous ._.
    its a brown recluse, if you have ever heard of them lol

omg. spray it with Lysol or whatever you have around. It should make it dizzy and then u can squish it.

i want a new friend.
    I’M SO LONELY.

im mr. lonely i have nobodyyyyy
    hello, i’m caroline nice to meet you :)

• jonasbrothersfan

If this is true, she’s an idiot for getting back with him. :(

• mels

anybody know what to do for period cramps i toke midol and i gave me a handache >.>

Put icyhot on them….BEST thing ever for cramps!

SOMEONE COME KILL THIS FUCKING DEADLY SPIDER IN THE BATH ROOM AND I WILL GIVE YOU $120

ILL TELEPORT THERE HAVE THE MONEY READY I DONT USE MY TELEPOTER FOR NOTHING

~~~
    deadly spider? O.o

Put icyhot on them….BEST thing ever for cramps!

Firework said:
    ===

*shoots it with gun*

where’s my 120 bucks?

• itsunderstand

I’m scared of Rihanna since I discovered the illuminati stuff…

• Firework

Whats the point of writing this? No one is gonna come to your house over the internet.

because i won’t kill it :(

Ooh challenge

• mels

I’m scared of Rihanna since I discovered the illuminati stuff…

What’s that?

• crazylady

I’m indifferent about both of them but I agree with you.
    sometimes people change

he didn’t get help. do you remember what happened at GMA? he threw a chair

I thought that was a rumor cuz they never showed it on tv?

Well, you do make a point that I forgot about. But even so, I can’t judge him or his life. For all we know, he could have gotten further help since then. I’m not saying I believe that he did and changed or not, cause I have no clue. I’m just saying there’s a possibility of it that we’ll never actually know. And if Rihanna were to get back with him, then obviously she believes he’s different. I won’t be upset if she does is basically what I’m saying

i hope he got help but i remember this interview from a long time ago where he said he mom boyfriend was abusive towards her when he was growing up so that could of effected him not giving excuses im just saying he of beat her up cuz he grew up around it

deadly spider? O.o

it’s poisonous ._.
    its a brown recluse, if you have ever heard of them lol

• milenatic

Whoever is Ludacris please watch this:

(Skip to 1:34)

• Disco.Is.Dead

I did the cha cha slide in math class today.ROFL

because i won’t kill it :(

ask someone at home to kill it

• jazzie

Are we here in this post?

• idkMyBFFjill

wqrlove said:

===
    Spam fail

• mels

Oh really? I never knew that. Yeah, that would absolutely effect him. That’s why I DESPISE people who stay together in clearly unhealthy relationships with children, because then children grow up thinking it’s normal and continue the cycle.

Ludacris is a sell out for collaboratin with Bieber

it’s poisonous ._.

oh I didn’t know it was poisonous.
    damn and I thought bed bugs were bad.

• AcidPinkLemonade

You guys, he has a girlfriend.
    I’m pretty sure this is just a rumor.

Not gonna lie, Rihanna and Chris were a extremely cute couple…back then. Now it just seems awkward.

What’s that?

It’s supposed to be a ”secret” society behind everything that it’s suppose to control us. And in the music industry they put subliminal messsages behind songs and videos, they worship the devil, and it has messages of that society and stuff. Rihanna it’s one of the many artists who are into that. Iluminati make artists worldwide famous if they worship the devil and stuff. haha really creepy.

• iSarcasticING

no1curr. That fight is way in the past.

May 26, 2011 @ 06:28 pm
    xdolshhex said:

fact:::britney is on drugs when she shaved her head.

Or maybe that’s what the media told..

so…. y would she shave her head if its not b/c of drugs?? is she crazy?

What kind of book? A bible?

box god damn spell check >.> if from supernatural lawl

May 26, 2011 @ 06:29 pm
    itsunderstand said:

Or maybe that’s what the media told..

yeah, maybe britney isn’t how everybody thinks she is, just like MJ.

what do you mean??

• itsunderstand

I know, I’m actually afraid of becoming famous hahaha There are some videos on youtube, very complete and they look legit.

• crazylady

so…. y would she shave her head if its not b/c of drugs?? is she crazy?

well there was rumors she was bipolar but I think she just temporarily lost it because of the paparazzi/media hounding her.

• xdolshhex

so…. y would she shave her head if its not b/c of drugs?? is she crazy?

Hmm kind of.

no you go to crossroads and place a box with your picture and stuff then a demon comes and gives yo want you want but takes your soul in ten years to bring it to hell well the hellhoads do. Unless two super sexy brother save you

this is how you sell you soul to the devil

ps: If the super sexy brother save you take a picture please :)

why all are celeb bipolar now

• xdolshhex

Haha famous? What do you wanna be? a singer, an actress?

book like that once and it totally fucked my mind

link

what do you mean??

that maybe she wanted to get out of the illuminati and they obviously didn’t let her, so they created scandals about her. But I have other ideas about her, cuz she looked pretty fucked up. I think she did was on drugs but because of the illuminati shit, they say that artists go crazy about it, and that’s why they do drugs.

• crazylady

I don’t know. now I’ve never seen the videos but mind control sounds like something out of a horror movie.

May 26, 2011 @ 06:26 pm

*awkward*

• lizardqueen

May 26, 2011 @ 06:32 pm

this is how you sell you soul to the devil

ps: If the super sexy brother save you take a picture please :)
    [][]
    Nah, waiting ten years to get your wish is too long. I guess I’ll have to work for my dreams.

Haha famous? What do you wanna be? a singer, an actress?

actress but know im scared shitless xD

• iSarcasticING

No you get it right away you just have 10 years to live after :)

why all are celeb bipolar now

there’s no proof she was, just saying it was a rumor but most likely the rumor started before Demi admitted her problems, probly even before Demi was on Disney Channel.

link

that’s the beginning of some kind of series, they’re like 11 videos, they’re long but it’s worth it hahaha.

• lizardqueen

May 26, 2011 @ 06:34 pm

No you get it right away you just have 10 years to live after :)
    }{}{
    Oh, I see…But it’s still not worth it.

May 26, 2011 @ 06:33 pm
    itsunderstand said:

what do you mean??

oh. i’m afraid to be faous now, but still some part of me wants too.. *confused*

• itsunderstand

Or maybe that’s what the media told..

yeah, maybe britney isn’t how everybody thinks she is, just like MJ.

• WakaWakaEhEh

The network I was watching it on was showing it during the daytime.

really? weird. I watched like on 4 on the morning, and when I did a research they said they only pass it at late night.
    i saw it during daytime to sponge bob is so fucked up at times

no you go to crossroads and place a book with your picture and stuff then a demon comes and gives yo want you want but takes your soul in ten years to bring it to hell well the hellhoads do. Unless two super sexy brother save you
    [][]
    What kind of book? A bible?

• crazylady

oh some of you here seriously believe in the Illuminati?

I doubt it. I’m pretty sure Chris is still dating that Karauche girl or whatever her name is & Rihanna isn’t that stupid. At least I’m sure she’s not that stupid to mess up her career. She’s get backlash if she got back together with him.

• itsunderstand

sooo guys I think I’m leaving, it’s kinda boring in here and I feel ignored :( adiooos <3 I might come back later.

ask someone at home to kill it

home alone

Anyone seen this!:

How Chris and Rihanna broke up

Its pretty long but its funny

WHY DO I SEE SPIDER THINGS ON MY DASH
    vsfjndmvckss

exactly so is see why chris brown was violent so i forgive him but i still don’t think what he did was right at all. do you want the link where he talks about it

• itsunderstand

If you listen to music just for fun and enjoy it because you like it, then it’s nothing dangerous about it. But if you listen to it because of bad stuff then it’s wrong.

• xdolshhex

*sigh* why can’t they use illuminati for good things?? actually, its not good at all so nevermind… mind controlling is a devil thing. so nevermind

If you want to do it, do it.
    We’re all here for something, maybe your path is the artistic one idk :P

May 26, 2011 @ 06:57 pm
    itsunderstand said:

CuTeMuSic said:

but i still want to sing and act.. am i brainwashed already???

good. thank GOd.. i mean i write songs and sing them so i can express my feelings to it and acting to boost my confedence b/c i’m a shy girl.. :/ -hides-

• itsunderstand

are you including MJ in the first sentence? they said he died because of a doctor prescribing too much of a drug or something.

actually they killed him. His sister Janet said on an interview. And said that Michael told her that ”they” were trying to kill him, and that doctor was part of the illuminati.

wth everyone is talking about Illuminati here! XD

put I guess cause this is a Rihanna post

Btw everyone else is here:

May 26, 2011 @ 06:58 pm
    xdolshhex said:

but i still want to sing and act.. am i brainwashed already???

Haha, no. You like art. Nothing wrong with it.
    thanks for the advice.. :)

• itsunderstand

that’s just fine :) it’s the intention behind it what it counts, if you do it for good it’s ok then.

• milenatic

I can’t wait till Glozell says something about this

May 26, 2011 @ 07:01 pm
    xdolshhex said:

If you want to do it, do it.
    We’re all here for something, maybe your path is the artistic one idk :P
    aw.. thanks. maybe. i guess. i’ll try..

• mels

I can vouch for that. I’m like the biggest MJ fan ever and he OFTEN talked about “them” being after him. He knew he was going to be killed

• xdolshhex

I remember watching a video of her saying that Michael told her they will pay for this. Now… I wonder when? lol

naaah I’m leaving guys, I’m done talking about Illuminati hahaha. Byeee guys <3

• crazylady

oh I never saw that interview, you say she said that he told her the doctor was part of the illuminati or he just simply said they were trying to kill him but didn’t specify who they was

naaah I’m leaving guys, I’m done talking about Illuminati hahaha. Byeee guys <3

Byee lol

• CuTeMuSic

which one is the alive post??

• itsunderstand

he always referred to illuminati as ”them”. Janet obviously knew what was happening she obviously wasn’t going to say the illuminati killed him. Besides on that interview when they asked her who killed him she was like quite and speechless like for 20 seconds then she replied with something else.

now byee gys <3

May 26, 2011 @ 07:05 pm
    itsunderstand said:

naaah I’m leaving guys, I’m done talking about Illuminati hahaha. Byeee guys <3

bye.. -waves- :D

• crazylady

oh I guess that makes sense cuz if the illuminati was real, the rule of it would be to never mention it by name or something bad will happen.

• CuTeMuSic

this illuminati is really scarying me.. can we pls pls pls change the topic??

….

gtg… bye

• crazylady

this illuminati is really scarying me.. can we pls pls pls change the topic??

I still don’t believe in it but ok start a topic

oh nvm

• SJG97

If he hit you once he will hit you again.
    Also he obviously still has anger issues GMA anyone?He threw a chair through a freaking window.

Joe got them back together! He’s Cupid!

hello.(‘:

hi <3 I was leaving but I’ll stay a little while :)

What’s that?

Lmao whaaaat?? Hahaha omg where did you hear this? How do you know she’s a part of it? Who else is!?

ask someone at home to kill it

home alone

than call the police o.o

• memiftw

Firework said:
    im mr. lonely i have nobodyyyyy
    hello, i’m caroline nice to meet you :)

hi caroline.(:
    you know what is so weird, my name is jordan. sounds so much alike, huh?

another Chris and Rihanna fight spoof

• mels

No, definitely not right. But definitely something a therapist could fix if he was committed to it(hopefully he was/is!) And yes, please and thank you!

• idkMyBFFjill

LOL its bullshit, stop.

• crazylady

oh well people can’t help it often times.
    my mom was married to my ahole father for years and he would mentally abuse her for a lot of that time. she didn’t have the courage to leave and thought he would change for her (plus she was scared of leaving him because she thought we’d have no place to go). it’s hard you know

@milenator no one cares

mels said:
    What’s that?

you never heard of illuminati o.O

@milenator no one cares

k thanx

• itsunderstand

omg you seriously have never heard about iluminati? hahahaha It would take me so much to explain, go Google it, there are some videos in youtube about this iluminati on the music industry, they give pretty much good information haha. I didn’t believe it until I saw those videos, but I don’t know if it’s true sooo. Almost every extremely famous person is supposedly part of this.

• memiftw

itsunderstand said:
    hi <3 I was leaving but I'll stay a little while :)
    i was actually about to do the same. but i’m staying because a person is actually talking to me, haha.

EVERYONE CHRIS BROWN GREW UP AROUND ABUSE

Rihanna said in an interview that she likes being spanked and into s&m so she deserves it.

than call the police o.o

Call spiderman.

• memiftw

i think you should all follow me on twitter. my name is @likeomgihavenoideawhereiamgoingwiththis

May 26, 2011 @ 05:53 pm
    milenatic said:

Anyone seen this!:

How Chris and Rihanna broke up

Its pretty long but its funny

that so funny.. =D i laugh..

LOL its bullshit, stop.

idk if it is hahaha She just asked and I answered, but it seems pretty real, but idk.

May 26, 2011 @ 05:53 pm
    milenatic said:

Anyone seen this!:

How Chris and Rihanna broke up

Its pretty long but its funny

that so funny.. =D i laugh..

^__^

Bl

• idkMyBFFjill

she’s flat as a board

You could switch their bodies and I’d have no idea.

• itsunderstand

yeah haha, I was about to go watch some TV but idk…

sucky quality bet its the best i can find

Yeaaah

• mels

oh well people can’t help it often times.

Oh no, I absolutely agree. No disrespect to people who are stuck in those relationships…I totally get it. My father was the same…and manipulative and controlling and a raging alcoholic. I was in a terrible relationship like that, and got out quick and just try to fight so hard to get other girls out of them. It’s sad to see. But when kids are being affected by it, it’s just depressing

this is BS. chris has a GF

No matter what
    ? always support her!

• itsunderstand

I know, since I saw those videos I’m careful about what music I listen and I always try to find subliminal messages hide on videos and movies hahaha

lol ok i thought it just came out now

• xdolshhex

I read somewhere that Britney said to her mom that the devil wanted to kill her or smth like that, then her mom sent her to rehab.

I’m sory guys, I feel like I kill some people’s dreams :( hahaha

ink

that’s the beginning of some kind of series, they’re like 11 videos, they’re long but it’s worth it shah

ill watch it tommorow

Holy shit. Tom and Jerry had an episode so obviously about the illuminati.

• lizardqueen

May 26, 2011 @ 06:33 pm

May 26, 2011 @ 06:26 pm

*awkward*
    [][]
    Biber is soo cute now!

• CuTeMuSic

well miley is a celeb and she’s not bipolar.

• itsunderstand

probably her mom didn’t know anything about the illuminati, before I knew about this, I thought this artists were all fucked up, but know, I feel like I opened my eyes lmao.

• xGottaLoveOU?

If this is true, I seriously lost a tremendous amount of respect for Rihanna. SMH….

bye everyone random anon going

ll watch it tommorow

ok :) you should, they’re pretty good, but they’re really strong.

what? I’ve never heard of that

people said she was sent to rehab because of the shaving and umbrella incident I think

• itsunderstand

I think Miley isn’t part of this stuff, but if she keeps getting bigger I think they would eventually ask her to join the Illuminati, they don’t let go potential artists, so they can use them as puppets.

You know her mom is a hard core christian :P
    But I’ve also read they prepare for it in your childhood, idk.

what? I’ve never heard of that

yeah I thought that too, but idk…

Disney is part of it :|

what? I’ve never heard of that

Well she shaved for something..

You know her mom is a hard core christian :P
    But I’ve also read they prepare for it in your childhood, idk.

idk, I only know some stuff, I know that they offer these people who want to be famous and successful to join them, they promise them a famous and luxurious life, and they know these artists would do anything for their dream soo, they brainwash them… Eminem used to sing alot about Illuminati.

Disney is part of it :|

I know :/ almost every successful company is part of it, so idk if their artists are too ..

• crazylady

ha I don’t think you understood my point. I mean that it sounds too horrifying to be true.

• CuTeMuSic

wait, i seriously don’t understand this illuminati thingy?? i feel stupid. what is it?

• crazylady

it has to do with mind control

• itsunderstand

yeah, I know it actually sounds like a horror movie hahaha. But it sometimes makes kinda sense, but other times I feel like there couldn’t be that much evil in this world. I love god and I’m catholic to dead so.

CuTeMuSic said:

read my other comments hahaha

• itsunderstand

I was actually afraid of talking about illuminati cause I thought someone was going to attack me saying I was fucked up and it ain’t real hahaha

Oh really? I thought they didn’t know they were part :/
    Every artist sings about being a puppet and all that stuff..

• xdolshhex

One thing I’ve always wondered is why do these famous people got killed in misterious ways..
    D:

• crazylady

yeah exactly like I know there are aholes in this world so I guess you couldn’t put it past some people wanting to do it but I just don’t see how it’s plausible because it sounds too complicated for human beings to be able to do.

Oh really? I thought they didn’t know they were part :/
    Every artist sings about being a puppet and all that stuff..

they actually do, that’s the worse part. At the beginning, when they get the fame and the money they think it ain’t that bad but later it gets to your conscience and you understand what you got yoursefl into. I think some of them have no idea what they got themselves into but who knows. Jay-Z, Rihanna, Beyonce and maybe Lady Gaga are the some of the worst ones. There are others that were part like MJ, Eminem, etc.

• mels

What did he say about it?

in my opinion, it’s been over 2 years. & whether you believe it or not, people can change and I think Chris has. i still love him & i think it’s time for people to stop looking at him as the “woman beater” EVERYONE makes mistakes so people need to get over it. If Rihanna still loves him that’s her decision and obviously has forgiven him and feels like she can trust him again so why should us (the fans) look down on her for doing what she feels is right in her heart?..it’s THEIR LIFE people!!

–buttttt… i seriously thought Chris had a girlfriend haha..so idk how true this is. but if it is, i’d be happy! (:
    (it’s MY DAMN OPINION not your so shove it!)

• CuTeMuSic

i’m scared. i’m scared , i’m scared i’m scared, i’m scared….. D: D: D: D: D: D: D:

but.. is it true thou?

D:

yeah, I know, nobody knows how they really died. And even theire dates are planned, many artists have died in a 25th, like MJ. And it is suppose to be a special number to the illuminati.

• itsunderstand

What did he say about it?

He used to sing about the New World Order (an illuminati plan) and about Rain Man (a devil) and stuff, his old songs say waaay to much shit about this. But now he doesn’t mention any, on his new album.

• CuTeMuSic

but i still want to sing and act.. am i brainwashed already???

• lizardqueen

she’s flat as a board

not really

• :)

I thought she already realized it:

In an abusive relationship, you feel like that person is showing you their love by hurting you. And when they apologize, you feel like they mean it and give them another try.
    I know for sure that Chris will do it again, and she’s being an idiot for giving him a second chance. He needs time still, and he needs a therapist first so they can get his problems sorted.
    They both are not ready for another relationship together or it will end up like the last one.

• mels

LMAO No guys, I haven’t heard of Illuminati! You guys are making me feel like an outcast! hahaha

Just because it happened one time does not mean it will keep happening. People need to let them be and move on and stop dwelling on a situation they really don’t know only they do. If they get back together and decide try it again or not it shouldn’t be people’s business thats their personal stuff although i doubt it or if they wanna be just friends again. I don’t think this is true though about them getting back together romantically plus Chris Brown has a girlfriend he’s been dating for about half a year now.

• crystal

All that should really matter is if shes happy. True fans would stick by her and him no matter what. Everyone deserves a second chance. Maybe his anger classes helped…. You never know. People can change for the better

she’s flat as a board

not really

Yeah, I agree. Lol she’s not flat at all : \ Definitely has boobs

Bl

polar

• idkMyBFFjill

LOL its bullshit, stop.

it’s just a conspiracy some bored people created to scare people.

milenatic said:

@itsunderstand

omg I’ve seen it before, I died when I watched it lmao. I want to move my ass like her.

• lizardqueen

she’s flat as a board
    [][]
    Why were you staring at them???

idkMyBFFjill said:

she’s flat as a board

You could switch their bodies and I’d have no idea.

Soo true

wtf is with the see no more snippet o.O

May 26, 2011 @ 06:03 pm
    mels said:

she’s flat as a board

not really

Yeah, I agree. Lol she’s not flat at all : \ Definitely has boobs
    IKR.anyways, u selena fan??

• itsunderstand

it’s just a conspiracy some bored people created to scare people.

hahaha I hope so, it is really creepy, I was scared the hell out of me when I found out, but it’s not like I really believe it, there’s proof it might be true but who knows…

May 26, 2011 @ 06:05 pm
    May 26, 2011 @ 06:03 pm
    mels said:

she’s flat as a board

not really

Yeah, I agree. Lol she’s not flat at all : \ Definitely has boobs
    IKR.anyways, u selena fan??

She has bigger boobs then me :(

• xdolshhex

it’s just a conspiracy some bored people created to scare people.

Nah, even some artists talked about it.

May 26, 2011 @ 06:01 pm
    milenatic said:

@itsunderstand

lol -DEAD-

• crazylady

It’s sad to see. But when kids are being affected by it, it’s just depressing

yeah no lie I think when I hear about stuff like that sometimes it makes me feel like tears are about to come.

I think it has to do with this Illuminati wi/ em getting togehter

call me silly, stupid, or w/e but I’m just havin a hunch n makin a point

I think Chris and Rihanna had that assault and break up cause she was forcing him to join the Illuminati

now Chris is associating with Rihanna to help him with his sales since Rihanna is you know the illuminati princess

okay it sounds stupid but who knows O.O

• Noo_Idea

May 26, 2011 @ 05:58 pm

she’s flat as a board
    lol

Yeah, I agree. Lol she’s not flat at all : \ Definitely has boobs
    IKR.anyways, u selena fan??

Yes!!! I LOVE her! But, I’m also a fan of Miley and Demi too. Lol I love them all. Are you??

She has bigger boobs then me :(
    really?? how old r u??

• WakaWakaEhEh

I don’t like Selena’s bikini…

• jazzie

She has bigger boobs then me :(

..same :(

it’s just a conspiracy some bored people created to scare people.

Nah, even some artists talked about it.

i don’t get what it is o.O

Same here : ( I’m glad to see someone else so passionate about it, though

• itsunderstand

Nah, even some artists talked about it.

yeah, that’s the worst. I saw a video in which it said that they killed MJ, and that Eminem was in it and now it’s out. Idk…

• lizardqueen

Isn’t it fumy that if a guy talks about a girl’s body he’s a pervert but if girls talk about each others bodies it’s totally normal? Why is that?

itsunderstand said:
    milenatic said:

@itsunderstand

====

LMAO! I love the part when she says jay z and beyonce and ‘illuminatai’ hahaha

She has bigger boobs then me :(
    really?? how old r u??

Hey now, she has bigger than me too and I’m 20!! Lmao I wear 34b and hers are definitely bigger

May 26, 2011 @ 06:07 pm
    mels said:

Yeah, I agree. Lol she’s not flat at all : \ Definitely has boobs
    IKR.anyways, u selena fan??

yep.. :) :) finally, there’s a user on OU that both love miley and selena like me.. :D

She has bigger boobs then me :(
    really?? how old r u??

15 :( lol its sad my friends are like c and d and im a a

i don’t get what it is o.O

It’s a secret society behind everything, it controls the media, therefore it ”controls” us. And it’s behind music and artists. That’s what’s suppose to be.

Awwww : ) Yay!!

selenas pretty flat for an 18 year old. -shrugs-

Disney is part of it :|

Analysis of Can’t Be Tamed…screams illuminati. Poor Miley. :(

Same here : ( I’m glad to see someone else so passionate about it, though

yeah think it’s easy to be that way when you’ve experienced a similar thing

• lizardqueen

Hey no, she has bigger than me too and I’m 20!! Lmao I wear 34b and hers are definitely bigger
    [][]
    So do I! But I’m 14, I still have time to blossom.

my dad just got home and he killed it..its all good

Obviously , Bieber fixed everything between Them

• xdolshhex

Yeah, I’m not quite sure about Eminem though.

LMAO! I love the part when she says jay z and beyonce and ‘illuminatai’ hahaha

I knooow! I was like ooooomg, it’s cuz everybody knows they’re the Illuminati king queen and princess lmao….

She has bigger boobs then me :(
    really?? how old r u??

i have the smallest boobs out of all my frends cuz im really small :( i have like the body of a 12 year old boy and im 15 xD

hi caroline.(:
    you know what is so weird, my name is jordan. sounds so much alike, huh?

sounds exactly alike -mind blown-
    roflll

Yeah.
    Sometimes I’m like this world can’t be that evil but when I see the videos, listen to their lyrics, it makes sense.

lizardqueen said:

IDK :/

they’re extremely smart.

• ceeeral

why does everyone have to be up in rihanna’s personal business?
    i’m more than happy if they get together, i mean let rihanna and Chris live their lives, and if that’s together, then so be it!

Disco.Is.Dead said:

selenas pretty flat for an 18 year old. -shrugs-

Age has nothing to do with it, though. I’m 20 and only 34b and her boobs are bigger than mine. I’m just naturally little…so is Selena.

i don’t get what it is o.O

THATS FUCKING CREEPY

• itsunderstand

Yeah, I’m not quite sure about Eminem though.

I think I’m, they said, that his old image was fake and that Eminem was a part of it, that’s why, and now that he’s out he’s like finally being himself or something. And I think his music is better now. But the MJ stuff it’s just amazing.

I forgot what my size is but I don’t think it’s any bigger than that
    idk they’re definitely not small but not that big. they’re big enough for me
    big boobs would suck

• milenatic

@itsunderstand I think lady gaga is legit Illuminati or she’s just really weird…

i don’t get what it is o.O

Read this.

• lizardqueen

[][]
    Stuff your bra like all the normal people.

• jazzie

Im pretty flat chested damn it why couldnt god bless me with good bossoms.

[][]
    So do I! But I’m 14, I still have time to blossom.

Lmao well good luck! I’ve finally just this year come to love my boobs being small haha I hated it for YEARS. But I actually really like them now haha

15 :( lol its sad my friends are like c and d and im a a

dont worry lol. im 15 and an A too

my dad just got home and he killed it..its all good

damn it i was almost and you house to kill it,, no 120 dollars for me :(

Yeah but I think Eminem is back into it again idk :/
    IKR

She has bigger boobs then me :(
    really?? how old r u??

15 :( lol its sad my friends are like c and d and im a a
    it’ll get bigger i guess.. just wait??

• iSarcasticING

isn’t it fumy that if a guy talks about a girl’s body he’s a pervert but if girls talk about each others bodies it’s totally normal? Why is that?

what?

15 :( lol its sad my friends are like c and d and im a a

dont worry lol. im 15 and an A too

yay we both have small boobs :)

I forgot what my size is but I don’t think it’s any bigger than that
    idk they’re definitely not small but not that big. they’re big enough for me
    big boobs would suck

I agree! There’s definitely pros and cons with big and small boobs. But I already have back problems, so big boobs would NOT help me out there so I’m grateful for small ones lol

• WakaWakaEhEh

We aren’t talkin about the illumanti?

~~

but compared to others … you have smaller boobs, right ?
    if so… then, I go by what I said… she has pretty flat for an 18 year old. haha

it’ll get bigger i guess.. just wait??

hope so ;)

• crazylady

Im pretty flat chested damn it why couldnt god bless me with good bossoms.

it’s ok. you’re still young. you’re probly not done developing yet.

milenatic said:

I knooow, I think she’s the new illuminati queen, she has just too much subliminal messages on her, her music, videos, her attitude, her outfits. Idk, maybe she’s just TOO weird hahaha. The other day I was watching a concert of her, and one of her costumes look so much like the devil sign, I was freaked out hahaha.

Lol you’re right.

• Firework

yay we both have small boobs :)

rofll according to my family i have big boobs ._. but they’re just all flat-chested

Im a 34 b OR c.
    I fit fine it both. hahaha

whats everyone boob size

• lizardqueen

Questionnaire:
    Do you prefer big breasts or small breasts?
    Explain.

• Disco.Is.Dead

that awkward moment when your friend tells you you have a big ass for a white girl O.O
    hahaha -dead-

Double standards? I guess
    -.-

they’re extremely smart.

it sounds like something that would be witchcraft almost though.

Yeah.

yeah :/ maybe we’re not even aware about what’s going on behind our society.

• xdolshhex

but i still want to sing and act.. am i brainwashed already???

Haha, no. You like art. Nothing wrong with it.
    Just be conscious of what you get into, and not be too naive. Be strong, don’t be afraid.

CuTeMuSic said:

hahaha they’re not good at all. They worship the devil, just by that it’s fucking wrong.

• xdolshhex

it sounds like something that would be witchcraft almost though.

I know right.
    I heard all this mind control instructions, they got it from an old book.

Smoke a blunt.

Yeah but I think Eminem is back into it again idk :/
    IKR

Idk, I thought he was completely out, but if he was, the illuminati would have started to do the same stuff they did with MJ and Tupac and other artists on Eminem too. They haven’t done anything… yet or idk :/

~~

but compared to others … you have smaller boobs, right ?
    if so… then, I go by what I said… she has pretty flat for an 18 year old. haha

Lol yes but compared to me at 18, she’s pretty big for an 18 year old! haha

• Firework

probably cuz girls dont usually talk about it like its dirty ._.

• crazylady

yeah my younger friend has big boobs and I feel bad for her cuz she said before she hates them (and she has a high tolerance for pain so that’s probly saying a lot)

• Untouchable

leave riri and chris alone.shut the hell up man.

i wanna be famous..

yay we both have small boobs :)

lmao my family has big boobs and are curvy and im just the flat chested small odd one lol xD

• itsunderstand

hahaha you guys talking about boobs? Mine developed too early .__. But they’re normal size now, I think they stopped growing hahaha

i wanna be famous.

Make a sex tape with someone famous

• mels

Yeah…and two of my friends always had big boobs and then they had babies, and now they’re HUGE! Like, they can’t buy bras anywhere…they hate it

i wanna be famous..

you have to sell your soul to the devil and become illuminati… jk hahaha

Yes. You support domestic violence
    ~~

I support chris and rihanna -shrugs-
    If they are actually back together after all of this, it must be they truly like eachother. so, why be mad about it ?

• Disco.Is.Dead

I hate really pushy up bras. oefkmfa :s

• CuTeMuSic

i we stop talking about boobs?? -_-

• jazzie

36b so flat chested .__.

i wanna be famous.

Make a sex tape with someone famous

eewww no..

• xdolshhex

Hmm or they can ruin your reputation.
    Do you remember when britney shaved her head?

• lizardqueen

May 26, 2011 @ 06:17 pm

i wanna be famous..
    [][]
    I wanna be a groupie.

omg my jelena photo got 9 notes
    most notes ever roflll -sad-

36b so flat chested .__.

im a a cup

Speaking of the illuminati, I was watching a Spongebob episode the other day and the episode was about Squidward joining a “secret organization” which took place in a pyramid and the hats they wore and shit had the all seeing eye on it. It was kind of creepy and really obvious.

• CuTeMuSic

i wanna be famous without losing my good reputation and be who i am..

36b so flat chested .__.

flat chested? the fuck? thats bigger than me ._.

• lizardqueen

May 26, 2011 @ 06:19 pm
    itsunderstand said:

i wanna be famous..

you have to sell your soul to the devil and become illuminati… jk hahaha
    [][]
    How do you sell your soul to the devil? Do you just put it in the mail and send it to Hell?

• itsunderstand

Hmm or they can ruin your reputation.
    Do you remember when britney shaved her head?

That’s what I meant. If you are in but you want to get out, they will start to ruin your reputation and turn your fame backwards just like they did with MJ, they will give little signs like making little scandals and stuff but if you continue they’ll do worst things, and if STILL you don’t stop they’ll kill you.

MIGRATING AGAIN? O.o

We just got here

• CuTeMuSic

migrate again??? i don’t want to move again

• itsunderstand

yeah I know about that episode, they supposedly only pass it at 3 am or something when kids aren’t watching, and specially when your mind is like tired. And that episode says way too much about illuminati.

• itsunderstand

hahaha no, there are severel ways, like sacrifice a virgin or do a contrat with your blood or idk.

36b so flat chested .__.

hmm…I’m not sure that’s too bad, I’m horrible with sizes though. I haven’t bought a bra in forever.
    Jazzie you really don’t want big boobs like Mels and I have been saying so be thankful you’re small.

lizardqueen said:

May 26, 2011 @ 06:19 pm
    itsunderstand said:

i wanna be famous..

you have to sell your soul to the devil and become illuminati… jk hahaha
    [][]

lol.. or maybe email it… :)

Right, it’s creppy :|

• itsunderstand

ok guys stop asking about illuminati .___. I just realize I’m an Illuminati freak hahaha D: But if you want to know moooore well….

• xdolshhex

lol.. or maybe email it… :)

Nah, text message bro.

The network I was watching it on was showing it during the daytime.

• yushi

cleared out at reduced prices The Dirk Nowitzki Jerseys most sleek Jason Terry Jerseys and Dwyane Wade Jerseys sophisticated handbags Jason Kidd Jerseys you can Official Miami Heat Shop have, LeBron James Jerseys would be leather handbags Dallas Mavericks Jerseys Think she’s the one

• Riddikulus

-speechless-

i want a new friend.
    I’M SO LONELY.

heeeeey :) ?

• Firework

if youhave a heating pad lay that on your stomach or lay in doggie style on the floor ROFL
    thos both helped for me -shrug-

May 26, 2011 @ 05:43 pm
    Firework said:

he didn’t get help. do you remember what happened at GMA? he threw a chair

She is so stupid

good thing I stopped liking her a long time ago

UNLESS! maybe… it has something to do with illuminati hehe

thos both helped for me -shrug-

lol thank :) i hope my parents don’t walk in xD

• .foreveralone.

I don’t know what to say

Everyone deserves a second chance I guess… :O

“she’s begun to worry that they may never get to be together in public.'”

I am sure this is true for many celebrities that we would not even think of.

• CuTeMuSic

fact:::britney is on drugs when she shaved her head.

• itsunderstand

lol.. or maybe email it… :)

yeah, that also works, or like by eBay…

i wanna be famous..

you have to sell your soul to the devil and become illuminati… jk hahaha
    [][]

• Firework

wow……if he hit her once…he’ll do it again
    i guess she trusts him idk :|

• xdolshhex

Si mal, mejor paremos jaja

Right, it’s creppy :|

waaaay to creepy, I don’t want to be famous if that’s the price.

• xdolshhex

fact:::britney is on drugs when she shaved her head.

Or maybe that’s what the media told..

May 26, 2011 @ 06:26 pm
    xdolshhex said:

lol.. or maybe email it… :)

Nah, text message bro

yep.. there’s a lot of ways.. lol :)

• itsunderstand

The network I was watching it on was showing it during the daytime.

• Sinars

so let’s go. *zohan*

They actually look hot O.O

Do you remember when britney shaved her head?

i don’t want to be famous anymore o.o and i was reading a book like that once and it totally fucked my mind

….well….I can see THIS one gettin’ really ugly really fast…. O.O time to hide!!

fuckityfuck