Miley Cyrus, ‘I Have Wide Range Of Fans’

Miley Cyrus told reporters in Mexico City: ‘I love the timing that I had because I started my show when I was 11 years-old by the time I started becoming more of an adult I was already done with my show, ready to go on to being an artist just by myself and kind of being able to say what I want to say but also have had the opportunity to inspire the younger kids as well.

I feel like I’ve been, really, really fortunate to be able to hit a market that some people aren’t lucky enough to hit. I have some of the youngest fans and I have a lot of older fans too, a wide range of who I can inspire and hopefully encourage to do good things. I’ve had an amazing time and probably the best tour that I’ve

ever had. The fans have been better than ever & you know, it’s amazing to walk out to a sold out show of 60,000 people. I never thought that would happen in a place I’ve never been.’

• realistgangsta

do you need a new icon
    ——————-
    yes but ou wont let me put up a icon

In Argentina she sold out 60.000 and in Chile she sold out 50.000
    In Chile she’s the younger artist to perform in the National Stadium AND sold out a show there.

She sure likes to pat herself on the back. Her last CD sales weren’t very good. And as for influencing youth, I think after the bong incident parents were ready to rip the Hannah Montana shirts off their kids backs.

Really 60.000? In chile was 45000 argentina over 50000 in costa rica just 13000 and colombia less than 20000 so keep dreaming!

aaah, i went to the concert from mexico city and she was amazing!!! fans ages were from 7 – 20’s

• Diamonds

once a smiler always a smiler :)

that’s why you have a big responsiblity, bitch. she doesnt deserve the popularity and fame she has.

You’re so stupid you can’t even spell and type things correctly idiot

Shes soo stupid and retarded that she can even count, ey bitch you have 13 when hm came out!– She said she STARTED HER SHOW at 11. She signed the HM contract at 11 and she prepared and worked for the show for a year and a half before you ever saw an episode moron.

***i think she meant to say “i have no fans”.

thats why she’s selling out arena’s of 60,000. wow you’re a jerk.

60,000. I dont know it its that much.

Actually, at least in Chile, Demi & Selena performed with 15.000, Jonas with 40.000 and Miley with +50.000. She’s the HBIC.

• Everythingyournot

May 27, 2011 @ 05:49 pm

60,000. I dont know it its that much
    _______________
    Thats what i Thought. Like britney hasnt even gotten that much

• LesleyrockLovesJonas

60,000. I dont know it its that much.

Argentina —> 60,000

She sure likes to pat herself on the back. Her last CD sales weren’t very good. ———————————————————— Mileys tour is supporting her Can’t Be Tamed CD. She was too busy filming to supporting her CD before. She’s now gone everywhere she’s touring. So you know Nothing

• AliaxVJ

I like & respect her :)
    I think she’s very talented, successful & FEARLESS.

• lhjllkgjhjk

Wonderful.

Share a website with you ,

==== http://mcaf.ee/6e4ac =====

Believe you will love it.

60,000. I dont know it its that much.

That’s more than an arena which is usually 14,000-20,000………………..

LA’s Staples Center and NYC Madison Sq Garden seat 20,000

60,000. I dont know it its that much.

That’s more than an arena which is usually 14,000-20,000………………..

LA’s Staples Center and NYC Madison Sq Garden seat 20,000

• Everythingyournot

(replying to this) – May 27, 2011 @ 05:59 pm

60,000. I dont know it its that much.

That’s more than an arena which is usually 14,000-20,000………………..

LA’s Staples Center and NYC Madison Sq Garden seat 20,000
    ________________
    yea i dont even think o2 in london seats that much.

bitch please

• yayuh

==

OWNED

• MileyIsBestest

Love you Miley. But come to New Zealand, k? Cool.

***i think she meant to say “i have no fans”.

get new sources, in argentia the stadium is for 65000 people the biggest stadium ahd there was 60000+ people there-
    Chile 50000

Colombia was 25000 and costa rica were 23 mil

Whe people pay you to see you and sold out a world wide tour then you can bash miley :)

And still miley is the most succefull teen star.
    She beat jonas and ovbiously Selena, the poor girl could sold out the smallest venue in argentina and chile lol

***i think she meant to say “i have no fans”.

you are stupid your comment is completely invalid

no you keep dreaming hater ;)

• katerbai

Of course she has wide range of fans some of her music beats fans and some of her top movies fans.. I am also :-)

ahh i feel like claudia is the most delusional person i have ever seen she is so stupid “she has no fans” what ajealousy we all know that she has. she even made a world record so please eat ur words you hater!

• WakaWakaEhEh

-scrolls down to comment box-
    Cool.

dead

• Sunshinesweetheart

I am so proud to be a fan:)

• realistgangsta

great

May 27, 2011 @ 04:49 pm
    realistgangsta said:
    great

do you need a new icon

• milenatic

I love her and I’m proud to be one of her fans :)

yeah i watched alot of the videos of the southamerica concerts and the fans werent kids
    :O

• SubwayToVenus

I have been to two Miley concerts and I kind of hate her fans, even though I’m one.

• milenatic

SubwayToVenus said:

Why so? were the ones you were around like obnoxious or something?

Argentina loves Miley