Miley Cyrus MOST IMPROVED LOOK!

mileymostimproved

Credit: BOP! Congrats, she’s getting prettier and prettier!

aha i love how anti miley and pro selena ou is! and dont even try to deni it biotches!!

• milenatic

I agree her look was an improvement than the previous year

but this is kinda old

and who gives a fuck about BOP besides some little tweenies

• Peace’n’Love

can somebody send me the pic ,it’s spammed

• Peace’n’Love

can somebody send me the pic ,it’s spammed

• iSarcasticING

I liked her look in 2010. -shrugs- But she did knock it out of the park this year. Flawless Miley Christ.

• Nileyup

Im totally high on her outfits.

Where is the retarded stupid Miley basher!

• Nileyup

eriously…. i think she’s getting uglier :/
    ——————————-
    Oh look. Its my good friend Sofa. I’m gonna head off now off your sofa.

• itsunderstand

She always looks hot. Fact.

• itsunderstand

@MileySnuggle
    Flawless Icon <3

jealous always are jealous…
    awesome cyrus :)!

I prefer the 2010 picture. :P

I hope the miley hater basher who always says: horseface, disgusting, eww, pathetic, loser, fail, etc.
    gets banned off the internet has her head removed and be fed to the dinosaurs

horseface, disgusting, eww, pathetic, loser, fail,MILEY IS THE DEFINITIONS OF THOSE WORDSSS YUCK!

Nick jonas approves

seriously…. i think she’s getting uglier :/
    well if that would be possible, totally agree!

May 27, 2011 @ 03:15 pm
    itsunderstand said:
    She always looks hot. Fact.

You have a sad life. Fact.

• itsunderstand

You have a sad life. Fact.

lmao thanks.

I like the outfit on the left. The long dress is kinda ugly…

wheres that Miley hating bashing Selena stan who types like a retard on drugs?

• WakaWakaEhEh

I kinda liked her casual look.

• jazzie

we here?

• Entertainmentlove

-_-

your head is going to look yuck! when its cut off and fed to the dinosaurs

gets banned off the internet has her head removed and be fed to the dinosaurs

nah should that annoying hater should be fed to the piranhas

Yes, because BOP is SUCH a prestigious magazine. RME.

*nah that annoying hater should be fed to the piranhas

and I’d pay to see that

horseface, disgusting, eww, pathetic, loser, fail,I AM THE DEFINITIONS OF THOSE WORDSSS YUCK!
    ===

Yes you are

• WakaWakaEhEh

At least she didn’t rip the real picture. It looked like it was printed.
    I bet she lost the real picture xD

————————-
    She don’t want no healthy banana, She wants the damn administration.

This.
    She’s been with Justin, Liam, Avan, Joshua, but she always gets back to where she started, Nick.

JAQUELINE!
    Jen, left me a mssg stating that you and Ro both know now? That’s great, I think all three of us should meet up and discuss it. You?
    ~~

yeah… haha
    I think it would be a good idea
    it really worries me :/

Well, the circumstances for doing so.. suck – but it’s pretty serious. How well did you and Ro take it?

• Disco.Is.Dead

to any ex-boyfriend you’ve had… if someone constantly mentioned dating them again… Wouldnt you be pissed? haha o.o

• jazzie

I use to be a Niley fan when i was like 11 or 12.

I dont care for niley, i’m curious what happened between demi and miley :/

• WakaWakaEhEh

I use to be a Niley fan when i was like 11 or 12.

I never was a Niley fan. *shrug*

• SubwayToVenus

THROUGH THE STORM, WE REACH THE SHORE, YOU GAVE ME ALL, AND I WANT MORE AND I’M WAITING FOR YOU, WITH OR WITHOUT YOU, I CAN’T LIVE, WITH OR WITHOUT YOU <3

wut?
    ———————–
    Oh my banana. His_Part_peni*_is_Banana_

• milenatic

I emailed OU a Miley article they should post
    but I don’t think they’ll post it :(

~~

well. it was my fault
    we were on the same tinychat where you and her were talking about it
    and she hadnt realized and she was like eahuvdjnfj HOW DO YOU CLEAR THE ROOM. so I did and she asked if I read what was there… I read some but not all… not to that conversation at least. and I was like, yeah. thinking she meant something else. but i was being suspicious so she told me and rosie.
    It was heart breaking. I knew it was bad, I didnt know to what point though

Oh my banana. His_Part_peni*_is_Banana_
    __

He wouldn’t want a healthy banana? o.o

what happened with the oceanup bitches? And if you want privacy and none of us knowing then I don’t get why you would discuss this on a public post then on DMS.

• MileyIsBestest

Fvvbvcxdgghhczzghjkkkjgfdaaeryuiooj zzdggfxzDgujklo jfjfjruegscafqsgdudjxbdfjfjhdbxbcjfjfutigogpylmmmm abcdefghijklm opqrstuvwxwz noww I knowmy abc nexttime won’t you sing with me

• SubwayToVenus

I use to be a Niley fan when i was like 11 or 12.

I was one when I was 13, lol.

jazzie said:
    I use to be a Niley fan when i was like 11 or 12

Glad to hear that you’ve moved on. I wish the rest would get the memo. (;

• milenatic

Banana what’s my name

WHAT HAPPENED WITH JEN?

Nick broke her hearrt. Get over it. Niley will reconnect appropriately late 2011-late 2012, Those are my predictions.

You’re coo coo bro.

did something happen with smooth?

I could be wrong but i have a feeling that Nick wasn’t that perfect boyfriend everyone makes him out to be, but of course i know he’s human so w,e

• Voice of reason

Nothing is wrong with Jen. We’re discussing something that happened between all three of us.

@Jackie
    You REALLY need to get yourself a twitter gurlfriend. (;

Voice of reason said:

@Jackie
    You REALLY need to get yourself a twitter gurlfriend. (;

Well then talk in DMs if you don’t want anyone knowing your business then on this post. If you don’t want people to be curious and wondering what you are talking about.

did smooth die?

• WakaWakaEhEh

I’m guessing none of you are soccer fans? Tomorrow’s game is going to be nerve racking for me >.<

Voice of reason, what are your thoughts on jelena?

~~

what? O.o

sophieeee said:

seriously…. i think she’s getting uglier :/

seriously…. i think you’re getting bitchier :/

• SubwayToVenus

I have a feeling he was so motherfucking perfect, the women he dates, cannot get over him for some reason.

• jazzie

Im more into tv couples then real life couples.

did smooth die?

What the fuck?! No. He is very much still alive.

what? O.o

What you and VOR are talking about

Nick is done with Miley’s melodramaticness.

did smooth die?
    ~~

He updated oUbitches and his tumblr earlier this week

I am a HUGE soccer fan.
    Barça FTW.

You REALLY need to get yourself a twitter gurlfriend. (;
    ~~

Soon soon. hahah

she’s stunningggggggg

you are such a piece of shit that Selena doesnt deserve you as her fan

THIS

• milenatic

can someone please tell me what happened with oulolsandfails?

This.
    —————————
    awwwww. Your my new niley BFFFFF.;D *Adds to Niley tumblr family*

sophieeee said:
    seriously…. i think she’s getting uglier :/
    ===

why ya gotta be so mean

• sophieeee

seriously…. i think she’s getting uglier :/

I agree..

• MileyIsBestest

Oh……I thought this post was dead…….awkward.

• MileySnuggle

Flawless

• MileyIsBestest

Oh……I thought this post was dead…….awkward.

• SubwayToVenus

Im more into tv couples then real life couples.

Ikr?
    ROSS&RACHEL FOR THE FUCKING WIN <3

milenatic said:

can someone please tell me what happened with oulolsandfails?

Nothing happened. They just stopped updating.

You REALLY need to get yourself a twitter gurlfriend. (;

~~

we cant. rofll

MileyIsBestest said:

Oh……I thought this post was dead…….awkward.

it is dead

• milenatic

Voice of reason said:
    did smooth die?

What the fuck?! No. He is very much still alive.

Did you hear that he has an illness?

I am a HUGE soccer fan.
    Barça FTW.
    __

Ohmygosh. Their going against Manchester U. I just can’t…they have whatshisface.
    Chicharito :l

This.
    —————————
    awwwww. Your my new niley BFFFFF.;D *Adds to Niley tumblr family*

I’m love me some Nileeeeeey.
    I know it’s time for me to get a life, but I have a tendency to get stuck on things people have moved on from, lol.

• milenatic

milenatic said:

can someone please tell me what happened with oulolsandfails?

Nothing happened. They just stopped updating.

Did they like just forget the password? lol

why not delete it already cause it’s still there

Did they like just forget the password?

idk

ROSS&RACHEL FOR THE FUCKING WIN <3
    ~~~

pheobe and joey should have been. -cries-

• jazzie

Ikr?
    ROSS&RACHEL FOR THE FUCKING WIN <3

I bawl when I watch my fave couples on tv Im more invested in the relationship then they are it seems like. Ramy and Naley <3

So when is Demi’s chat?

Chicharito :l

Lmao.
    I hate Manchester U, I prefer Manchester City.
    I’m guessing you’re a Real Madrid fan right?

WakaWakaEhEh said:

So when is Demi’s chat?

now

• Voice of reason

Voice of reason, what are your thoughts on jelena?

Uh.. I think that they care for one another. Whether that be as friends or from a relationship standpoint.. I don’t know – it’s not for me to decide. I don’t find them particularly cute as a couple when they’re fondling one another out in public. But, that’s just me. I’m not into PDA. Regardless if you’re famous or not, be respectful. Kisses are appropriate, ass grabbing and being handsy is awkward and uncomfortable for the people around.

Other than that, I don’t really mind them.

ROSS&RACHEL FOR THE FUCKING WIN <3
    ~~~

pheobe and joey should have been. -cries-

It’s been SEVEN years and I cannot get over that show.
    I still know every line from every episode.

• MileyIsBestest

May 27, 2011 @ 04:31 pm
    MileyIsBestest said:

Oh……I thought this post was dead…….awkward.

it is dead

Not even.

Lmao.
    I hate Manchester U, I prefer Manchester City.
    I’m guessing you’re a Real Madrid fan right?
    __

Oh gosh no. My love will forever be for Barcelonaaa:)

Ramy and Naley?

now

Oh.

• Voice of reason

What the fuck?! No. He is very much still alive.

Did you hear that he has an illness?

Yes, I and a couple others have known for some time now. I wasn’t aware that everyone now knows, because I don’t hardly come on as much anymore.

Lmao.
    I hate Manchester U, I prefer Manchester City.
    I’m guessing you’re a Real Madrid fan right?
    __

Oh gosh no. My love will forever be for Barcelonaaa:)

Oh my God, I love love love Barcelona, Messi is like the best thing ever, I thought you were a RM fan.

• jazzie

Ramy and Naley?

Ricky and Amy; secret life, Nathan and Haley; One tree hill.

• Disco.Is.Dead

It’s been SEVEN years and I cannot get over that show.
    I still every line from every episode.
    ~~~
    I have ALL ten seasons and watch them quite frequently. hahaha

When you’re out,
    tell your lucky one to know that you’ll leave.
    but you don’t lock when you’re fleeing
    I’d like not hear keys only hold till your coffee warms,
    but don’t hurry and speed.

Not even.

yeah it is

Yo

__

Barcelona is my favorite team of all time. Lol, Messi is one of the greatest creatures to ever play on a soccer field ^.^
    I have like a major school-girl crush on Pique, trolol:)

• Ludacris

May 27, 2011 @ 04:38 pm
    Disco.Is.Dead said:

It’s been SEVEN years and I cannot get over that show.
    I still every line from every episode.
    ~~~
    I have ALL ten seasons and watch them quite frequently. hahaha

I know, me too <3 I watch them every day, I’ll never get tired of it, I still cry with the last episode, I remember when I went to NYC to watch the last episode in the huge screens.

• jazzie
  • stempi

i like her casual look way, way better!!!!!!

she looked awesome i loved the dress. go miley

yeah i think she looked better too

oulove didnt de
    May 27, 2011 @ 04:44 pm
    iSarcasticING said:
    lol my sisters. They think Selena is more popular/famous than Miley. bwahaha I can’t even.lete

They must be VERY young and watch too much Disney Channel

Did they forget Miley came first -.-

• Disco.Is.Dead

disco taylor looks ugly in your icon. Change it.
    ~~~

taylors always cute

~~~

SO LUCKY.
    I love the end… where ross is like: MONICA. MONICA. MONICA. MONICA. hahaha

I love it when Rachel says, should we go and take some coffe? and Chandler is like, where?
    Oh my god, so sad, whenever I want to cry, I just put on the last episode.

• Disco.Is.Dead

Oh my god, so sad, whenever I want to cry, I just put on the last episode.
    ~~~

hahaha. Its so cuteee
    and joeys face when he realizes there are two babies. hahah

• milenatic

OU posted the article I asked them to post ^.^

lolol.
    demi: strawberry banada.
    mango raspberry OR strawberry lemonade FTW.
    omnom

• Nileyup

Byeee guys. Goin shoppin;) Be back tonight <3 Nice meeting you @SubwaytoVenus ;)

• iSarcasticING

oulove didnt de
    May 27, 2011 @ 04:44 pm
    iSarcasticING said:

They must be VERY young and watch too much Disney Channel

Did they forget Miley came first -.-

They only watch Wizards, and they love Selena’s songs and think she can sing. (btw one is 14, and the other is 17) I’m just like, HELLO? Miley’s album “Can’t Be Tamed” just went platinum worldwide, and AYWR hasn’t even gotten there yet. Miley is on a sold out tour with 45,000+ seated stadiums, while Selena’s biggest one so far is 5,000. And let’s not even get into movie sells. SMH *end of rant*

• lhjllkgjhjk

Wonderful.

Share a website with you ,

==== http://mcaf.ee/6e4ac =====

Believe you will love it.

• Ludacris
  • SpreadYourWingsAndFlyAway

Is anybody here?

• SellyismygirlCrush

May 27, 2011 @ 04:43 pm
    Voice of reason said:
    ddlovato demetria lovato
    by alexavega
    Who’s gonna watch my livechat?!!!?! Tell yo’ kids, tell yo’ wife and tell yo’ huzben!!!

Oh, Demi..

_

Your Icon is flawless!

• gottalent

she’s getting prettier and prettier!

Dont lie OU -_-

May 27, 2011 @ 04:32 pm
    SubwayToVenus said:
    This.
    —————————
    awwwww. Your my new niley BFFFFF.;D *Adds to Niley tumblr family*

I’m love me some Nileeeeeey.
    ————————-
    ;)

She did look great :)

• SubwayToVenus

I have like a major school-girl crush on Pique, trolol:)

I know Barcelona is the best soccer team of all times and Messi is the best soccer player of all times, after Maradona of course.
    Pique? he’s kind of cute, not my type though.

Ramy and Naley?

Ricky and Amy; secret life, Nathan and Haley; One tree hill.

Oh, don’t know about those.
    I guess my favorite couple’s Ross and Rachel, definitely.

~~~

SO LUCKY.
    I love the end… where ross is like: MONICA. MONICA. MONICA. MONICA. hahaha

ddlovato demetria lovato
    by alexavega

Oh, Demi..

• iSarcasticING

demis so cute hahah

disco taylor looks ugly in your icon. Change it.

dead post rip

• idkMyBFFjill

zomg miley hater anon!!!1 its been ages bitch where u been

• idkMyBFFjill

jazzie said:

we here?
    ======
    jazzieeee

i am at least. and omg is that ur first non-Secret Life icon? I wish i knew who it was. I have a feeling she’s from degrassi though.

So boredddd.

• itsunderstand

WakaWakaEhEh said:

I kinda liked her casual look.

I agree, her casual look is better than the long dress. Atleast I liked it more.

• iSarcasticING

omggg were you been horseface!!!! foreve rlike eewwwwwww!!!11 hahahaha you mised 3 milyy possts hahaha fugly slut..

• itsunderstand

May 27, 2011 @ 03:47 pm
    iSarcasticING said:

lmao.

Nileyup, sorry to let your hopes down, but niley’s dead, did u not see her rip a pic of them last night on stage haha

• jazzie

jazzieeee

Shes not from Degrassi shes from one tree hill she plays Haley on there her real name is Bethany Joy :)

• Sahina

*waits for Claudia*

well the dress is pretty.

• milenatic

Oh there you are horseface, disgusting, pathetic, loser, fail anon

Be prepare to have your head removed and have it fed to the piranhas

• Diamonds

i like both outfits :)

I love that white dress miley wore best and the dress at the kca, other than that meh not bad

• putlimeinthecoconut

SHES SO FLAWLESS IT HURTS.

dead

Speaking of style i use to LOVE demi’s outifits, now there fugly :/

• putlimeinthecoconut

lolol no but seriously i loved her in late 2009/2010. Amazing <3

• realistgangsta

always been pretty

• sexonfire

miley is pretty all the time

It’s a shocker niley hasn’t been on tt today, mm

• putlimeinthecoconut

Speaking of style i use to LOVE demi’s outifits, now there fugly :/

I la la love demi, but i agree. Her outfits used to be so cute & fun. Shes started to like, over accessories and its annoying /:
    Miss these days…

May 27, 2011 @ 03:57 pm
    It’s a shocker niley hasn’t been on tt today, mm
    —————————
    It will June 11th. Thats niley day.;)

Wow miley has had some fabulous choice of wardorbes in the past, i wish selena had more canids of her, lots of red carpets and interviews, but no canids :(

———————-

pathetic, lame, ugly, stalker, obsessed, hater, inmature 21 year old, retarded, jealous bitch, attention whore, fugly etc… defines you more than you think :)

pretty miley looks great
    i used to call miley slut but right now i can say she is a classy lady comparing to someone

May 27, 2011 @ 03:50 pm
    ————————–
    Hahaha. Funny. I did actually. She cares about him obviously:)

• putlimeinthecoconut

pretty miley looks great

ROFLLL. Pretty obvious you’re talking about Selena babe.

• Nileyup

Niley is Dead: Hun. They’re both living, They have a damn chance. GET OVER IT.

is this alive?

Miley’s to pretty

• SubwayToVenus

Niley is Dead: Hun. They’re both living, They have a damn chance. GET OVER IT.

If Niley was dead, then Miley wouldn’t be bitter towards Nick after 4 years.

• sexonfire

SarcasticING said:

maybe he or she was in the hospital getting treatment after what perfect idol SG did in the picx :P

It was funny that they played Bieber, Selena gomez and the Jonas brothers music at this new place I work out.

• putlimeinthecoconut

Nileyup said:
    Niley is Dead: Hun. They’re both living, They have a damn chance. GET OVER IT.

Metaphorically they are “dead.” In the sense they’ve both moved on and are probably not going to reconnect. (;

SubwayToVenus said:

is this alive?

It’s obvious Miley still cares for Nick and he probobly cares for her, but come on Niley is dead, and if they did get together, id be more for publicity sorry

all of the lightssss

• sexonfire

May 27, 2011 @ 04:02 pm
    putlimeinthecoconut said:
    pretty miley looks great

ROFLLL. Pretty obvious you’re talking about Selena babe.
    hahah i though the same :P its funny cuz i expected things like that to come from miley or at least to come from miley first

wonderful

• MileyElvisLove

She’s gorgeous. Hater’s can go the fuck on :)

• putlimeinthecoconut

Miley looked agry when she ripped the niley pic :/ move on gurl, u got liam

• Voice of reason

Exactly. They know already how much hype it would cause, so if that did happen it would happen expectingly and while many people would fall for it, others would be skeptical.

Miley looked agry when she ripped the niley pic :/ move on gurl, u got liam
    ~~

link?

• jazzie
  • Voice of reason

Miley got herself into this mess, by intentionally putting on a melodramatic show the other night. She’s got all of you wrapped around her finger.

Miley looked agry when she ripped the niley pic :/ move on gurl, u got liam

Well the fans were the ones shoving Niley to her

• SubwayToVenus

I can’t live, with or without you <3, THAT SHOULD BE THE NILEY SONG.

What do we have little kids on this site, obvi jelena over killed it with the pda, and it was a bit inapropriate but not reason to be called a slut :/, it’s her boyfriend, meaning 1 guy, come on

MARYYY :)

Don’t blame Miley.
    NICK IS UNFORGETTABLE.

you are such a piece of shit that Selena doesnt deserve you as her fan

Don’t blame Miley.
    NICK IS UNFORGETTABLE.

• WakaWakaEhEh

I can’t live, with or without you <3, THAT SHOULD BE THE NILEY SONG.
    ____________

you are such a piece of shit that Selena doesnt deserve you as her fan

you are such a piece of shit that Selena doesnt deserve you as her fan
    __

Are you still replying to that comment? O.o

Miley looked agry when she ripped the niley pic :/ move on gurl, u got liam
    ~~~

yeah.
    well… If she really cares… she can go back to nick and I will take liam. -shrugs-

I am crying.
    SORRY, IT WAS IRRELEVANT, just had to share it.

~~~

you really worry me o.o

MARYYY :)

JAQUELINE!

OH GOD. THIS MAC AND CHEESE IS DELICIOUS

• WakaWakaEhEh

Miley just needs to realize that she has one hot piece of Australia infront of her.

• Disco.Is.Dead

I cant even with this jelena stan on tumblr.
    fekadjgmfa

*whistles*

• Nileyup

can’t live, with or without you <3, THAT SHOULD BE THE NILEY SONG.
    ——————————
    I cant live without you <3 -Miley Cyrus

Uh huh….mmkay.

• SubwayToVenus

can’t live, with or without you <3, THAT SHOULD BE THE NILEY SONG.
    ____________

Have you read the lyrics to With or without you by u2?

May 27, 2011 @ 04:17 pm
    WakaWakaEhEh said:
    ————————-
    She don’t want no healthy banana, She wants the damn administration.

• WakaWakaEhEh

Have you read the lyrics to With or without you by u2?

Nope.

i dont get miley would feel the need to that, i’m hearing she did it because she’s tired of niley fans wont let it go, when both have moved on and she has liam, but no offence she’s the one that keeps niley hopes up, he’s kept low while she follows him and tweets him and favors BTS, either she’s bitter, or doing it for talks

• SubwayToVenus

can’t live, with or without you <3, THAT SHOULD BE THE NILEY SONG.
    ——————————
    I cant live without you <3 -Miley Cyrus

“You give me all, but I want more, and I still wait for you”.

JAQUELINE!
    ~~

yeah… haha
    I think it would be a good idea
    it really worries me :/

• WakaWakaEhEh

She don’t want no healthy banana, She wants the damn administration.

wut?

• SubwayToVenus

Have you read the lyrics to With or without you by u2?

Nope

Then do.

• Voice of reason

That… or could be from the other responses she’s gotten in the past from all of the ‘Niley’ fans.