pffff fake couple ! When the cameras are around they kiss , touch each other .. pff i just can’t take them anymore ! :@

Selena’s has a great body. Demi is nothing but fat now. :P
    *********************************************
    Hmm what ?? Demi is NOT fat. She’s normal with beautiful curves. Selena doesn’t have curves and is skinny but she’s beautiful. That’s because of people like you that people with curves are called fat.

OMG I KNOW! i thought i was the only one who caught on to that

haha ikr! and i dont know why i really am not the hater type but i depise that relationship! selena is soooo fake shes like hes my brother… then shes making out with him. and he should not have wandering hands all up her ass! I HATE JELENA!!!! I ESPECIALLY HATE SELENA GOMEZ. i cant wait till no one gives a shit about her any more!!!!!
    xoxo
    ya i hate so wat?
    are u mad bitch? too bad for you! stay mad asshole!

i still don’t believe them. they’re not passionate about each other and i can’t see any emotions.
    if this is not passaionate or emotions and dont know what it is…

her whole innocent image is done

justin is touching selena’s vag

wonder what the mileybasher/selena stan Claudia thinks…..

lol ew to you fat loser!!!! selena have a great body and she looks totally hot in her bikiny body!

so everyone who says something about selena and you consider it a ‘hate coment’ you call her ‘fat’ loser pathetic, jelous.
    So everytime you comment about miley i can tell you a fat loser with no life jealous poch and once again pathetic? yes!

THIS and you are so WINNING!

whatever asshole!!! she still super hot and have such a great body!!!

She has no hips….

this is coming from a someone who likes Selena

they spelled bieber wrong

oke it was cute in the beginning, now its so ewwwww.com and so gross.com

pff this have nothing of ewww or gross!! they are in love and the have fun in beach make out, big deal…. just grow up!!!

She’s so skinny !!! Ewww
    Demi has a beautiful body, but not her.
    Sorry Selena but watch out, if Justin drop you, he will break you in pieces.

sooo cute and adorable ;)

She’s so fake, she knows exactly where the cameras are.

She’s so skinny !!! Ewww
    Demi has a beautiful body, but not her.
    Sorry Selena but watch out, if Justin drop you, he will break you in pieces.

I love them both. But wtf? touch your girlfriend “there” in public? that’s just not something you do!

tired of jelena

Selena acts like she’s the perfect Disney star, the role model compared to Demi, Miley, Vanessa but no sorry you’re making out with the boy you used to call “my little brother”

—————

You’re the last to talk about grow up.

i remember your comment saying miley was ‘a bitch in heat and a slut’ for making out with her boyfriend at the beach. doble standat much?

• Bieberswife

Don’t hate, she is skinny but it’s not her fault. Everybody is beautiful in his own way. Being skinny or fat doesn’t mean you’re ugly. Come on grow up” Anonymous”.

whatevere u are the pathetic one u loser!!!!selena is still gorgeus sexy so u stay made asshole!!!!!!

are u mad bitch? too bad for you! stay mad asshole!

read your comment you’re the one soundg like a mad bitch all the time :)

whatever asshole!!! she still super hot and have such a great body!!!

SHE, SELENA,SELENA,NOT YOU. PRAISING HER IS NOT GONNA MAKE YOU BE LIKE HER.

Selena’s has a great body. Demi is nothing but fat now. :P

She is a perfect role model compares to those other Disney whores. She’s 18 years old. She has every right to kiss her boyfriend.Get over it. :P

• ya i hate so wat?

May 27, 2011 @ 01:04 pm
    She’s so fake, she knows exactly where the cameras are.
    _________
    xoxo
    ya i hate so wat?

• Disco.Is.Dead

I want a kiss over the ocean O.o

• Gabby

You know what? You guys need to respect their relationship and stop hating on it. It’s not going to make a difference because they don’t care, they’re really into each other. Get over it! I’m not a Bieber fan, in fact, I strongly dislike him. But I respect them. Can you not see they’re happy together? If you think it’s PR, then stop caring and maybe it’ll stop. But if you’re really a Belieber, then you should be happy that he’s happy. And do you honestly think they want paparazzi following them around? Getting their every move? I’m sure they want to kiss and be in love without cameras. But the fact that they get followed because they’re famous shouldn’t stop them from being together and doing things that couples do. IT’S NORMAL. Go ahead, think it’s gross, think it’s cute. You don’t need to freakin hate.

So for example, if we see a picter of her letting him touch everywhere are you gonna say ‘she is still gorgeus sexy’LOL you’re a complete retarded my dear.
    It’s called self-respect. Ithought selena had some i was wrong.

you know, everybody is not gonna be agree with you all the time. not everybody is gonna praise selena like you do, not everybody has the same stupid opinion as you. ‘STAY MAD ASSHOLE’

• Marta

What the hell is your problem guys? They’re in love, and they must act like a couple, that’s what they are.
    If you’re think that they shouldn’t show their love your being stupid, and rude. They deserve to be happy and why shouldn’t they show the love in public? They just want to – or try to – have a normal relationship, but they always have paparrazzis around when they want to be together, so they have to adapt and live with that.

Now if you’re on of the million of fans of Justin you shouldn’t think like ” Oh i should be that girl… blah blah blah…” – you know what i mean – but you should show the love and support wherever he is dating!

That’s my opinion and i don’t think Selena’s a slut or a bitch… i think their photos look just like Vanessa and Zac pic taken a few years ago. That’s what I CALL TRUE LOVE!!!

i love them!!!!<3

• xGottaLoveOU?

tired of jelena

right on sister…or..brother… lol :P

• Nadz___

It’s amazing how much I missed in a day.

they’re fucking hot together, get over it.

laughing so hard right now at how “selena’s a slut” when that’s her boyfriend. you guys just wish it was you and that was cute and all in the beginning but now it’s just getting really pathetic because to tell you the truth.. it will NEVER be you! so cut the crap. i love them together, they deserve their happiness. leave them alone

Can everybody just calm the fuck down? Not everyone who dates has to be “in love” they’re just hanging out and having fun, they don’t have to get married for you to believe it’s “real”

So what if they don’t “show emotion”? what do you expect them to do in the fucking BEACH in the burning heat?

People need to chill.

Justin, I think, already had a big crush on her even before since he was the one who requested his manager to be introduced to Selena. He knew that he will destroy the friendship if he made any wrong move so he had to wait until he is tall enough to match her size. Justin is smart though for doing this because now he has more chances of winning her love as you could see. Since Selena and Justin have been friends for a while the shyness is gone, everything comes more natural, and they can be more playful as lovers. This doesn’t mean that they will be having sex now, I think, they will wait until Justin is past 18 to make the decision and it’s also possible that both will keep their promise ring vow (with or without the ring) depending on how they feel about it at the time. They may get married earlier than expected if they think the vow is very important to them and they want to be bonded together as soon as possible.

Friendship turning into true love usually runs deeper than love at first sight. I hope their feelings as a couple will last for a lifetime…….. : ) Best wishes to both Selena and Justin!

Okay, so in now way am I a Selena fan, nor am I a Justin fan, for that matter, but I just have to say this. Selena should really tell Justin to respect her and her body, at least in public. This kid is literally grabbing her ass and vag as if their aren’t adults and cameras taking pictures of this shit everywhere. That’s all I’m saying, Selena should have more respect for herself and not let him get away with it.

I don’t think Selena would have any kind of sexual involvement in any of her past dates because you could see this from her physical dress up and the way she deals with the guys. She is still shy. People with experience tends to be a little bit more revealing or seductive in their dressup. They are not shy to expose themselves. Even up to todays standard, I could say that the bikini she wore in Hawaii is quite conservative in comparison to others.

I honestly think Selena`s emotions and everything she does is real because she is a compassionate and honest person. She is beautiful that’s why boys are getting attracted to her, that is, including the so-called “Famous” people.

Being with Disney, of course, she had the opportunity to meet Nick Jonas. At the time, when Taylor Lautner was in Vancouver, people already knew Selena as the Disney princess and she is already quite popular on her own. Taylor L was attracted to her initially, but after meeting Taylor Swift, he realized he liked TS more. I think Taylor L likes more matured girls since TS is older than him.

• lhjllkgjhjk

Wonderful.

Share a website with you ,

==== http://mcaf.ee/6e4ac =====

Believe you will love it.

It’s like Zanessa all over again!
    When they finished filming HSM2, they went to Maui, and paraded around the beach. When Selena wrapped the series, she went to Maui and started canoodling with Bieber!

I agree with u :)

god i relly hate her!!!

• iloveyouux

I like Selena but.. I find this relationship ridiculous. Idk why, yes i’m hating, but its just dumb to me..
    this comment.

• CuTeMuSic

my respect is gone.. but i hope it’ll revive someday, somehow…

• Everythingyournot

if this was someone eles relationship it would be cute. But selena its a pr. SO. MUCH. HATE

Justin really knows how to treat a woman.

His ass is bigger than hers.
    whatever asshole!!! she still super hot and have such a great body!!!

I dont like selena. But as long as Justin is happy, well….

• jonascontrolme

eww

She’s so fake, she knows exactly where the cameras are.

SO TRUE.

I agree 100%. This is just a stupid relationship.

• SunLight Princess

• SJG97
  • SpreadYourWingsAndFlyAway

His ass is bigger than hers.

• Entertainmentlove

oke it was cute in the beginning, now its so ewwwww.com and so gross.com

• Just Smile

That’s it! They really don’t care about their fans! They care only about their stupid relationship! What? They can’t keep it secret? They must show to everyone? First, I adored Selena, she was my idol. Now she’s only a slut! Just look a her! And you were all saying that Miley is the slut. I don’t think so. And Justin? Before, I only liked his songs. I wasn’t his fan. But now, I hate him! I hate them both! That’s my opinion & you shouldn’t judge me! Okay? Anyway,I’m sure that Justin and Selena lost a lot of fans.

• asIF. . .

I’m sorry to all the Jelena lovers out there, but this relationship just screams PR. The sooner people stop giving a shit about it, the sooner it’ll disappear.