Demi Lovato ‘Arcade Time? YES PLEASE!’

demiarcade

Gorgeous <333 Can’t wait for new music :)

• Stfu

I have read Ou articles on almost each and every artist and the only place I find disgusting comments is on a Demi. I get that you’re mad that she will always be prettier and much more successful than you but that’s not her fault. Go nurse your insecurities somewhere else and there’s surgery where you can fix YOUR stupid transvestite horseface hater. Get some balls and do something productive with your life instead of just hating behind a computer on someone you wish you were! Got it? Good.

• SmashHeadonKeyboard

I’m so tired of reading people’s awful comments on this website. Seriously, you are so pathetic. Do you know that sometimes the celebs in these articles read your comments? How would you like it if you read someone’s comment saying you had a ‘horseface’ or ‘fat ass legs’. Your mommy would probably phone that person’s mommy and tell the girl off for bullying you.

You. Are. Bullies.

YOU are the reason people have eating disorders/depression issues.

YOU. Yes YOU.

Now go get a life. GTFO because if you have nothing nice to say then don’t say anything at all.

Didn’t you ever learn that lesson?

• lioness

gorgeous girl is gorgeous.

haters, gtfo. seriously.

• vintagelovers

that looks like john’s incredible pizza!

• MEssamMoawad

what this effect of pic ????

• thebestdamnthing

awwh..i love her<33

she musta punch the machines as hard as she punched her dancer to win those tickets
    LMAO – gives high five!

• Peace’n’Love

i’m changing my name now

If u like this article, i found this video ! Enjoy ! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZmdacAZ9D8&feature=player_embedded so enjoy the video !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZmdacAZ9D8 Demi is amazing. #WeWantDemiBackInTour

love you demi!

• entwinedintime

I like her a whole lot more now. She seems so sweet. Oh this picture is cute. :)

i would never let that crazy bitch in my store. she belongs in jail with chris brown

• iSarcasticING

that’s a lot of tickets.

she’s beautifull…all of you haters are just wasting your time !!!

• milenatic

did she cheated getting all those tickets? LOLOL

• Hibz.

gosh such an ugly attetion whore!!!!!!!!! ewww horseface lovato!!!!!!!

Lol. Horseface? Theres nothing horse-like about her face, and I’m not even a fan :S

Stop looking for a reason to hate on her. Idiot.

• Everythingyournot

aahahahhahahhaah i AGREE!!!!! maybe not horseface but she looks like a man. her fucking butt chin, fat ass fat legs.. she looks like a transvestite. for rerals. like one of the thai tranny men in hangover 2
    ______________
    hate gets you no where in life

• SellyismygirlCrush

Wtf? She’s pretty and I don’t even like her.

• Just Smile

Aw, she’s so cute! I love her so freaking much ♥

• Marge.

she’s gorgeous, quit hating.

• Everythingyournot

May 29, 2011 @ 12:41 am
    Just Smile said:

Aw, she’s so cute! I love her so freaking much ?
    ____________
    how do you make a heart like you did?

• Everythingyournot

she’s gorgeous, quit hating
    __________
    BOY MEETS WORLD!!!
    *sighs* Those were the days

Do you guys think she is in Vegas wit stupid willmer?

adventure dome
    18+ clubs
    stratosphere
    shows

there’s a lot to do

lol

Demiandmileylove said:

WOW, I agre with Anonymous /\

i don’t hate her, but…
    lovatics

you

Uehhm her fans are just really loyal i mean i think Demi fans are the best … they didn’t leave her when she was going to Treatment and alll …

———————————-
    you are a stupid child! naive! just for your information, all good artists have awesome fans! demi lovato do not have the best, you really think so? grow up girl! –‘ all idols have their loyal fans, you were unhappy to say that her fans are the best, you are ridiculous
    –‘

demi and her fans deserve it! both are ridiculous and childish!

–‘

If Demetria cared for truth with their fans would show who she really is! Hello guys! she just wants media, and money for you

• Read this and STOP please –‘

you like her because she step bullying, only you forget that the poor thing she has NOTHING! she just made ??all her dreams, you should have pity on those who suffer bullying truth and suffer for it every day! Therefore I say that this girl is an attention whore!

• euruy

demi es hermosa y yo soy su fans y tengo 25 años ok.

• euruy

demi es hermosa y yo soy su fans y tengo 25 años ok.

• Demiandmileylove

Oké i’m sick of all the haters on here or should i say hater ?? i bet the one who keeps saying Demi is an attention whore is the same … but he/she will deny it so ! will just laugh , if you call Demi a attention whore not cool because she isn’t ! but then say her fans are stupid ?!?! what the heck ?!

• Monster27

I’m wondering if she cheated in getting those tickets if not teach me how to score that huge amount of tickets please! Can’t wait for her new album I’m super stoked!

demi looks so cute in that pic !
    i love you demi

her songs are taking over my phone :)

I wouldn’t call Demi an attention whore or whatever shit u guys wanna put it. But if she can help to spread the message of bullying and other stuff, that should be a good thing. So what if she gets famous for that. Every celebrity does that. Are you gonna blame celebrities for caring? We may not know what really happened in her life but can we just stop?! Not just with Demi but with other celebrities. There’s no point in bringing down anyone. Whatever they did in the past is their problem not yours. And don’t hate on the fans as well. If they worship her, then let them be. I myself support Demi but I don’t worship her. So stop the HATE!!!

• Anonymousjen

kooool demi. haters make laugh lol thank god am happy with myself and i dont have to hate on a person i dont know and probably never will. lol

euruy

Se tu tinenes 25 años e ama demi, tu tienes la cabecita de una niña de 9 años virgen ;)

• foreverdevv

Alive?

im downloading miley songs any thoughts ?

i want some demi

Alive?

no , not this time

• kglkhglkq

Wonderful.

Share a website with you ,

==== http://mcaf.ee/6e4ac =====

Believe you will love it.

Still a dumb fuck

uhmmm what exactly are you saying? There is nothing false about her talent! The other things are just your excuses so that you feel better about hating on her. If what you say is true show me proof. Otherwise STILL A DUMB FUCK! aND FUCK YOU TOO

May 29, 2011 @ 07:35 am
    iSarcasticING said:

May 29, 2011 @ 06:14 am
    iSarcasticING said:

that’s a lot of tickets.

Hi Jordan.

hey

OMG Hi you’re here! Whats up?

• h

Please guys be fan but not liar and blind, she can be your idol, but she is ugly oO have any problem about it? in be ugly? i think no, but she is o.o

demi fans SUCKS, you guys are so bliiiiiind WAKE UP this girl is a FAKER, she want that people like YOU GUYS believe in her, but the truth is that those who know it really keeps saying she is a fake girl

Demi fans have the brain capacity of a fetus. Don’t try and bring them logic.

• Hi I’m Demi ;)

and i am fat, ugly, liar,attention whore , and my fans are so easy to deceive
    HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHA you guys are really fucking blind –‘

• Noo_Idea

wow a lot of tickets and then they give just a small price -.-

Demi fans have the brain capacity of a fetus. Don’t try and bring them logic.

———————————–
    HAHHAHAHAHAHHA you are totally right
    Demi fans are stupid, mental age of a child of 5 years, they don’t know when someone cheats them

May 29, 2011 @ 07:40 am
    Hi I’m Demi ;) said:

and i am fat, ugly, liar,attention whore , and my fans are so easy to deceive
    HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHA you guys are really fucking blind –‘

Hi Garbo I didn’t know you came to oceanUP. I love your band..

• Noo_Idea

MEssamMoawad said:
    what this effect of pic ????

WTF IS YOUR QUESTION???

LOL they’re asking what kind of effect was made to this pic in iphone xD

Lmao @ the Garbo thing

Hi I’m Demi ;) said:

and i am fat, ugly, liar,attention whore , and my fans are so easy to deceive
    HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHA you guys are really fucking blind –‘

Hi Garbo I didn’t know you came to oceanUP. I love your band

AND WHY WOULD GARBO HAVE A PROBLEM WITH DEMI ?
    o.O

children grow Up Pleeeeeeeeease ;)

AND WHY WOULD GARBO HAVE A PROBLEM WITH DEMI ?
    o.O 2

• staystrongdemi

She’s so prec and gorgeous.

He doesn’t like her.

• iSarcasticING

May 29, 2011 @ 06:14 am
    iSarcasticING said:

that’s a lot of tickets.

Hi Jordan.

hey

OMG Hi you’re here! Whats up?

nothing much. Procrastinating right now, so I won’t have to do my homework. :P How are you?

• Lo

Love that girl so much.

jordan is here my morning us made!

• Peace’n’Love

hey

the most attention whore in the wooorld! HAHA

I don’t like demi but the person who’s hating on her lol are you alex welch ?
    it seems like you know some extra things that the rest of us do not know about & you ahve a reason to hate on her

• Hahahaha!

The morons are the ones who keep trying to bring Demi down yet she is still winning with or without your stupid comments! Demi has talent you will never have. All you can do is type stuff which shows the world what a dumb fuck you are. Loosers!

• Hahahaha!

I don’t like demi but the person who’s hating on her lol are you alex welch ?

—————————————
    you are really stupid! is defending her, but look at you, you have talent? I agree she sings well, nobody here is discussing it, we just see the falsehood of it, nobody said anything about talent, so fuck you

Omg look at this coments o.o

———————
    Ohhh she have Talent! big deal! –‘ There are people who sing better than her like cristina aguilera, beyonce, lady gaga, and they are not some fake bitches like demi!

OMFG! –‘

Every day I come here in the posts of demi I’m sad! fans and haters like you are! Why do not you go spend time with something useful to you? you give this girl more glory than God! and haters hate this girl more than the devil –‘

get a life . if you can’t say anything nice then don’t say anything at all . that’s just pathetic !!!

Omg we’re such bullies!!! We’re the reason her life sucks!!!!! Lol You people are pathetic, at least we don’t go punching people, then play Thr victim! But whatever what comes around comes back around and Demi will get hers soon ;)

• jonascontrolme

aww she’s cute

• BO$$

Awees, Demi is so adorable ? ? ? ?

• BO$$

Ahh, those were suppose to be hearts! LOL

May 29, 2011 @ 03:48 am
    MEssamMoawad said:
    what this effect of pic ????

WTF IS YOUR QUESTION???

Do you guys think she is in Vegas wit stupid willmer?

What can people under 21 do in Vegas that is fun? :(

May 29, 2011 @ 06:14 am
    iSarcasticING said:

that’s a lot of tickets.

Hi Jordan.

WHY THE HECK HASNT THERE BEEN A MEMI REUNION? IF ANYONE KNOWS PLZ TELL ME

• iSarcasticING

May 29, 2011 @ 06:14 am
    iSarcasticING said:

that’s a lot of tickets.

Hi Jordan.

hey

• iSarcasticING

jordan is here my morning us made!

this comment is #winning.

WOW, I agre with Anonymous /\

i don’t hate her, but…
    lovatics

you give this girl more glory than God! +1

;/

• Demiandmileylove

WOW, I agre with Anonymous /\

i don’t hate her, but…
    lovatics

you

• entwinedintime

Do you guys think she is in Vegas wit stupid willmer?

What can people under 21 do in Vegas that is fun? :(

adventure dome
    18+ clubs
    stratosphere
    shows

there’s a lot to do

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Gorgeous girl. Haters suck it .I.

wooo

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Do you guys think she is in Vegas wit stupid willmer?

What can people under 21 do in Vegas that is fun? :(

adventure dome
    18+ clubs
    stratosphere
    shows

there’s a lot to do

When you are famous nobody asks you for your ID. lol

• Everythingyournot

awww so I love Demi. Wonder where shes at though

the most attention whore in the wooorld! HAHA
    ——————————————-

Is obviously you, considering you just tried drawing attention to yourself. And it worked. ass hole, piss off. If you have nothing nice to say, then don’t say it

• Everythingyournot

Awww so *cute* I love Demi. Wonder where shes at though

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Lmao @ the Garbo thing

I would say JT instead of garbo xD

gosh such an ugly attetion whore!!!!!!!!! ewww horseface lovato!!!!!!!

• Everythingyournot

gosh such an ugly attetion whore!!!!!!!!! ewww horseface lovato!!!!!!!
    ________________
    Ugly- impossible
    Attention- thats what happens when your pretty and famous
    Whore- i dont think Demi selles her body for sex
    Horesface- i think you mean super beautiful horseface

FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Demi looks gorgeous as always!!!! <3

• MileyIsBestest

Cool beans

• MileyIsBestest

IRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Demi looks gorgeous as always!!!! <3

FAIL@!!!

• diane n.

i havent been to an arcade in a while.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

she won a lot of those tickets

• Layla

I’m gonna be honest and say she is boring. I don’t hate the girl but every time she is on twitter she rambles on about her condition or what boring thing she is doing today. Yes, we get it! Release your new album or something!