‘Miley Is Super Polite, Cute And Sweet’

mpolite-81

From @itsvegasgirl: I met Miley for the first time in the night of her concert, it was too fast, the photographer gave us like 5 seconds to take a pic and walk away, but I couldnt leave without saying something to Miley, it was so awesome for me since it was the first time I saw my role model so close to me, she is so sweet and she looked pretty like always

The next day I went to the private party she was, people were getting crazy so the bodyguards took Miley away from the local, but someone took me to the ‘backstage’ so I could take a picture with Miley and this time I could talk to her. As soon as i got closer her mom said: ‘Hii, how are you?’

It was AMAZING, Miley and her mom and super sweet, I asked Miley to hug her and she said: ‘Suree’ with a smile in her face, and hugged me, I didn’t wanna let her go. I talked to her and her mom for a few min and then I had to go. I don’t get why some ppl hate her, she is super polite, cute, sweet, the most amazing girl i have EVER met, and a REAL role model and inspiration for sure.

• Ranii

Miley is

FLAWLESS

• SubwayToVenus

Hello again you bitches <3

• I’m dating <3

Yeah,she can be polite,but her songs doesn’t say that!!!!Sorry but it is true

where’s the annoying miley hater bashing anon who cant type
    lets make a petition for her to have her head removed and be fed to piranhas

SubwayToVenus said:

Hello again you bitches <3

heeeeeey <3

• memi trumps sel

haha I didn’t mean to rain on oceanUPs parade by getting the 1st comment.

aalive

Yeah,she can be polite,but her songs doesn’t say that!!!!Sorry but it is true

her songs are amazing like her flawless voice

• mags

I’m dating <3 said:
    Yeah,she can be polite,but her songs doesn’t say that!!!!Sorry but it is true

what? and congrats that youre dating, im so happy for you…..

• memi trumps sel

May 28, 2011 @ 03:24 pm
    I’m dating <3 said:

Yeah,she can be polite,but her songs doesn’t say that!!!!Sorry but it is true
    that makes no sense? How do her songs say shes not polite??

LMAO this fan was so desperate to defend Miley’s “manners”

i wish miley would come to the usa

memi trumps sel said:
    May 28, 2011 @ 03:24 pm
    I’m dating <3 said:

Yeah,she can be polite,but her songs doesn't say that!!!!Sorry but it is true
    -----------
    that makes no sense? How do her songs say shes not polite??
    ---

LMAO right how can a song make someone polite XD

the hating bashing anon is here I know it cept she’s probably using less harsh words

May 28, 2011 @ 03:27 pm
    LMAO this fan was so desperate to defend Miley’s “manners”

Claudia?

Yeah,she can be polite,but her songs doesn’t say that!!!!Sorry but it is true

What do you guys think of run this world

aalive

Miley Christ is flawless

What do you guys think of run this world

It’s not so good, I expected more from Beyonce.

• milenatic

Wait hold on oceanup isnt a boy or girl anon

They’re robots haha

• itsunderstand

it’s oceanup alive or dead?

Be quiet. Miley Christ is one step away from unleashing Saint Demetria on you.

is there a saint selena

• iSarcasticING

Don’t you guys find it strange that we all have gun gifs? o.O

Awww Thats sweeet and yeah MILEY Looks AMAZING. HATES ARE JUST JEALOUS OF HER FOR SUREEEEE

May 28, 2011 @ 04:03 pm
    Oceanup do a interview with miley do bring this site alive

They said that Miley hates them lol

OU. said they were at red carpet event and her publicist make her run away from them or something

• itsunderstand

There’s two that one and…

but the oceanuptube one is interviews

Oh thanks :)

• vintagelovers

peacelovehearts said:
    itsunderstand said:

I bet if a celeb gave Ou a shoutout we would see 20,000 comments by now.
    —————
    They have… it’s still dead… -_-
    __________________
    aw, your icon! i was like :o the whole video lol

• iSarcasticING

Be quiet. Miley Christ is one step away from unleashing Saint Demetria on you.

is there a saint selena

Yes. Her name is Saint Lena. Both her and Saint Demetria are Miley Christ’ holy followers.

• jazzie

did a girl kill her cat because miley deleted her twitter

What the ….

some girl on tweeter said she was gonna kill her cat if miley didn’t come back on crazy bitch

I heard about that
    I bet she feel like the biggest idiot now since Miley is back on twitter

LUCKY GIRL. Btw the 2 of them look prettyy

• vintagelovers

did a girl kill her cat because miley deleted her twitter

What the ….

___________________
    I REMEMBER THAT

Oceanup do a interview with miley do bring this site alive
    —————-
    Ask her to ship us all some salvia! :D
    =

• Ranii

The miley Christ thing is so stupid and kinda offensive, but of course, no one in OU would care. Most people here are rude.

Whatever
    ——————-
    RUDE? NO
    OPINIONATED? YES.
    FREEDOM OF SPEACH, FUCK YEAH.

• mileykicksass

iSarcasticING said:
    Don’t you guys find it strange that we all have gun gifs? o.O

mhm

• MileyFan

oh WOW, the haters keep commenting because they are jealousss haha i mean, if they dont like miley why they keep commenting? oh yeah MILEY IS GOG <3

They said that Miley hates them lol

ohh lmao what revelent celeb likes them

• iSarcasticING

well I gotta go guys. See ya later.

• xdolshhex

O__O

Fuzzy is dead
    Fuzzy’s Demise

-____-

• Takes1toKno1

Hmmm
    Mileys thighs look super skinny with the black jeans compared to when she’s on stage

Brownish? Stop spamming.

• Luiza

both are beautiful. i wish i could meet miley tooo, she seems really nice!

itsunderstand said:

Brownish? Stop spamming.
    —————-
    i was spamming because i asked that questions before, and everyone ignores me so.. and i really wanna dye my hair like that

May 28, 2011 @ 03:06 pm
    oceanUP said:
    FIRST BICHES!

FAIL

lawl XD

• oceanUP

FIRST BICHES!

• JonasGaga

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoUf76GDp7A OMG YOU HAVE TO SEE THAT !!!!!

always *-* loveher!

• marinawashiski

Oh, that girl is so lucky! I’m jealous.

still here

still here

no ou isdead

• CyrusVirus123

• TEXT%

milenatic is milenator?, wow i live under a rock

itsunderstand said:
    milenatic said:

oceanup is most likely 18-22 I know it

I thought they were almost on theire 30’s or something lmao hahah

Well they were on ‘spring break’ one of them said they’re going to school over the summer to figure how to make an iphone app for the site

Unless theyre in school almost at their 30s….

milenatic is milenator?, wow i live under a rock

OMG XD

• realistgangsta

cool

hattttttttttttttttttttttt

she looks really frightening in the first picture…even with all that makeup i thought i would cover up some of her….well herself but ehh there are sooo many overated in terms of looks celebrities these days including miley cyrus

• lifeisfordreamers
  • Just Smile

She is gorgeous, as usual. And seriously, I’ve never heard anything bad about her from someone who has met her. You know what that means? Haters Suck, Miley Rocks. ;)

• Just Smile

milenatic is milenator?, wow i live under a rock
    __________
    Actually, Miley’s fans are called ‘Smilers’. We don’t copy anyone, because Milenator comes from Jasminator& Selenator, and Milenatic comes from Jonatic. :)

• kglkhglkq

Wonderful.

Share a website with you ,

==== http://mcaf.ee/6e4ac =====

Believe you will love it.

I heard about that
    I bet she feel like the biggest idiot now since Miley is back on twitter

i hope she didn’t kill the cat o.O She crazier then bieber fans

May 28, 2011 @ 04:04 pm
    iSarcasticING said:

Whatever

Be quiet. Miley Christ is one step away from unleashing Saint Demetria on you.

Pretty sure I don’t have to.

• xdolshhex

What color is miley’s hair?

Uhh hmm… right now light brown?

They said that Miley hates them lol

ohh lmao what revelent celeb likes them

They’ve met Demi on camp rock set or I think CR2 w/e I know they met her

and they hope she doesnt spill their identity LOL

Takes1toKno1 said:

Hmmm

I think are those shorts she wears, her legs look bigger on them.

• Ranii

What color is miley’s hair?
    pink, yellow, green, oh and i think there’s some bleu in there too.

• xdolshhex

i hope she didn’t kill the cat o.O She crazier then bieber fans

Apparently she did o.o

Miley’s hair color?

Uhh that picture on this post is recent
    you tell us

May 28, 2011 @ 04:07 pm
    Ranii said:

Whatever
    ——————-
    RUDE? NO
    OPINIONATED? YES.
    FREEDOM OF SPEACH, FUCK YEAH.
    What? IDC I can say you guys are rude, because it’s MY opinion. I can’t even see you gif, so it’s a waste.

• MILEYSUPPORTER

awwwwwwwwwwww <3 cute cute cuteee

miley dont need OU, but Ou need miley
    so, if we start to be nice maybe she likes the site

They’ve met Demi on camp rock set or I think CR2 w/e I know they met her

and they hope she doesnt spill their identity LOL

lol if i ever met demi im going to ask for there identity

• xdolshhex

And I think she even ate the cat later.
    o.O

• itsunderstand

Holy shit, this gif.. Whut even?

da fuck? lmao.

• cuteness

MILEY SEEEEMS SO FREAKING NICE, AWWW THIS IS THE SWEETEST DEPPOINMENT A FAN EVER MADE

Brownish? Stop spamming.
    —————-
    —————–
    Just print out a picture & bring it to your hair person.. What i do.

peacelovehearts said:
    Holy shit, this gif.. Whut even?

He was gettin some..

itsunderstand said:
    Holy shit, this gif.. Whut even?

da fuck? lmao.
    Idk, but it’s going in my favorites.. O_O

• milenatic

oceanup are asian sensations! lol (our inside joke)

i dont really knowww but its beautiful, guess it is brownish but miley changes her hair a lot so.. :)

BTW i loved this post about miley and a fan. :)

• Takes1toKno1

May 28, 2011 @ 04:14 pm
    miley dont need OU, but Ou need miley
    so, if we start to be nice maybe she likes the site

And we can also start singing cumbaya lol jk

• mileykicksass

She ATE the cat? o.e wtf

Idk, but it’s going in my favorites.. O_O

hahaha I saved it also lmao.

peacelovehearts said:

Brownish? Stop spamming.
    —————-
    —————–
    Just print out a picture & bring it to your hair person.. What i do.
    —————
    go to hair salons is too expensive, i prefer dye my hair in home, but you’re right, i’m going to go to the hair salon

• milenatic

I already known that crazy girl ate the cat

Bye yall

They’ve met Demi on camp rock set or I think CR2 w/e I know they met her

and they hope she doesnt spill their identity LOL

lol if i ever met demi im going to ask for there identity

I think OU said she promised not to lol

man I should go back on some old posts and screencap their comments haha

hope she didn’t kill the cat o.O She crazier then bieber fans

Apparently she did o.o

FUCKING CRAZY BITCH

So…

• milenatic

When oceanUP. was around the commentboards the site was more alive most of the time

• idkMyBFFjill

Hey she sounds like that Hannah Montana person.

Brownish? Stop spamming.
    —————-
    —————–
    Just print out a picture & bring it to your hair person.. What i do.
    —————
    Oh, well then… idk.
    Try google?

She ATE the cat? o.e w

girl needs to be locked up asap

milenatic said:
    —————
    Oceanup. was never on a lot. O_o
    All they did was comment once & talk to Jeanine.
    You mean the oceanup twitter?

oh shit I forgot
    so anyone want to help choose my username cause I’m going to change it again

pretty? she looks old! her face is glowing or something and looks like 50 year old woman’s

• Sahina

Claudia? Totes explain!

=================

Claudia is the Miley basher who is easy to identify if you read ITS comments. just notice the bad grammar, constant usage of exclamation marks, bad spelling and repeating the same words.

also comparing Miley to her own idol in the process.

hey miley bashing anon whereever you are I want to kindly ask you to please GTFO

please and thank you :)

STFU Miley is gorgeous!

Too long. Didn’t read or care.

• Sahina

—————————

it’s the light shining on her face

yeah I know :) I said about the picture, she doesn’t look pretty or gorgeous here

• gottalent

STFU Claudia is hilarious!

I’m not bashing or anything, I just said my opinion :) no need to be rude. In this picture she isn’t pretty or gorgeous or beautiful, I said IN THIS PICTURE

What do you guys think of run this world

It’s not so good, I expected more from Beyonce.

i couldn’t get through the first minute it was really bad no offence to beyonce fans

May 28, 2011 @ 03:33 pm
    STFU Miley is gorgeous!

In your opinion.

May 28, 2011 @ 03:35 pm
    STFU Claudia is hilarious!

Hi Claudia

Anon = grrrrrr

gtfo claudia

also comparing Miley to her own idol in the process.

Yeah and she uses the same words like horseface and has poor grammar and sentence structure

She deserves to be hanged

• oceanUP

hiiiiiiiii everyone. miley looks good hear, she is happy the world knows that she is over nick finally..o

• Ranii

What do you guys think of run this world
    ‘1+1′ i better :)

• MileyEqualsAwesome

vintagelovers said:

well, that’s flattering

I know she looks crazy there!

• Claudia street team

ew her face is so greasy!!!!!!! shes such a uglyy bitch!!!!! ewww!!!!!

• jazzie

We here?

jazzie said:

We here?

No. oceanup is dead.

oceanUP said:

Hi.

• Anon

what ever happend to miley being in the french movie LOL???

Claudia street team said:

ew her face is so greasy!!!!!!! shes such a uglyy bitch!!!!! ewww!!!!!

Oh hey Claudia. Everybody was just waiting for you.

May 28, 2011 @ 03:38 pm
    oceanUP said:

OU ^_^

• Claudia street team

look at this horseface!!!!! ew!!!!!!!!!!!

Claudia street team said:
    ew her face is so greasy!!!!!!! shes such a uglyy bitch!!!!! ewww!!!!!

You just describe yourself

• Ranii

so, this Claudia person is like the exact opposite as crazy jackie from twitter, she just hates miley and jackie loves miley?!

don’t tell this to niley up

I don’t think anyone who has actually met Miley & had the chance to talk to her has ever had anything negative to say about her. I always hear the nicest things. The only negative things come from people who’ve never really met her.

• itsunderstand

It wasn’t that bad, it just wasn’t…. good, like other Beyonce songs. Her last album was great but I don’t about this one.

• JustxLeex

Lets call her jesus cyrus. Cuz yall are acting like she’d be it. -____-

jackie thearted to kill her cat right

• Sahina

Claudia street team said:
    ew her face is so greasy!!!!!!! shes such a uglyy bitch!!!!! ewww!!!!!

=============

Claudia. i’ve seen yours. it’s MUCH worse.

• milenatic

And you’re such a jealous bitch.

peacelovehearts said:
    milenatic said:
    —————
    Oceanup. was never on a lot. O_o
    All they did was comment once & talk to Jeanine.
    You mean the oceanup twitter?

Yes that oceanup hence why I put the period: oceanUP.

milenatic said:

oh shit I forgot
    so anyone want to help choose my username cause I’m going to change it again

I liked Milenator <3

@milenator it should be

MILENATOR

its the only one that sounds good and kind of sounds like a guy name. You should go back to the original

lol if i ever met demi im going to ask for there identity

• Ranii

peacelovehearts said:

*cough* ONLY TWO MORE FOLLOWERS. D;

(excuse my whoreness)
    Excused.

• Sunshinesweetheart

She deserves to be hange
    ————————-
    Why?

May 28, 2011 @ 04:24 pm
    @milenator it should be

MILENATOR

I feel some want it back to that cause everyone is used to ‘milenator’ already LOL

milenatic said:
    —————
    Oceanup. was never on a lot. O_o
    All they did was comment once & talk to Jeanine.
    You mean the oceanup twitter?

Yes that oceanup hence why I put the period: oceanUP.
    —————
    The one with the period is the one that’s never on though? I thought they were the one without the period? Idk, i’m confused.

I feel some want it back to that cause everyone is used to that already LOL

That too

The one with the period talked to users. The one with the miley christ icon just posts one comment then leaves and also types weird.

@milenator it should be

MILENATOR

I feel some want it back to that cause everyone is used to that already LOL
    ===
    i don’t eat my cat is miley deletes twitter that want you should call yourself

Miley looks ugly

• itsunderstand

How many people run OceanUp?

Oh god really haha
    oceanUP http://oceanup.com/user/2
    oceanUP. http://www.oceanup.com/user/5433

does is make sense now

Ohhh gotcha.. my bad.

Be smarter.

May 28, 2011 @ 04:30 pm
    itsunderstand said:
    How many people run OceanUp?

I have no idea…

Oh god really haha
    oceanUP: http://oceanup.com/user/2
    oceanUP.: http://www.oceanup.com/user/5433

does is make sense now
    Yup, got it. (;

Lord_Voldemort7 The Dark Lord
    Lindsay Lohan is avoiding jail by doing house arrest. At the very least she should be forced to serve it in the cupboard under her stairs.
    1 hour ago Favorite Retweet Reply

preach lord voldemort

I have no idea…

hmmmm…

how old are oceanUP and oceanUP.?

• SexyBunny

Be smarter.

Already am.

don’t eat my cat is miley deletes twitter that want you should call yourself

What?

some girl killed and ate her cat cuz milky deleted twitter

@sexybunny cute icon

• SexyBunny

some girl killed and ate her cat cuz milky deleted twitter

That helps so much.

• milenatic

how old are oceanUP and oceanUP.?

I think in their 20s

• SexyBunny

@sexybunny cute icon
    ===
    Thanks.

don’t eat my cat is miley deletes twitter that want you should call yourself

What?

some girl killed and ate her cat cuz milky deleted twitter

If you’re replying to me I know that
    but what the fuck did that had to do with my username change? ._.

• peacelovehearts

how old are oceanUP and oceanUP.?
    —————
    Over 18..

how old are oceanUP and oceanUP.?

I think in their 20s

wow, do you know if they are boy or girl?

• peacelovehearts

how old are oceanUP and oceanUP.?

I think in their 20s

wow, do you know if they are boy or girl?
    OceanUp. is a girl… idk about the other one.

• gottalent

That’s true rock right there!!!!

She deserves to be hanged

That doesn’t make you any better than the Claudia girl. It makes you just as bad. Congrats.

JustxLeex said:

Lets call her jesus cyrus. Cuz yall are acting like she’d be it. -____-

Miley Christ.

pretty? lol shes sooo ugly!!! that picture really scary me…

May 28, 2011 @ 03:42 pm
    She deserves to be hanged

ok claudia

• memi trumps sel

what ever happend to miley being in the french movie LOL???
    she is in it. It was already filmed.

• gottalent

I’ve put so many things to follow you
    I don’t know who I am anymore

May 28, 2011 @ 03:41 pm
    JustxLeex said:
    Lets call her jesus cyrus. Cuz yall are acting like she’d be it. -____-

this site refers her as Miley Christ

Claudia isn’t here, o was just imitating her.

• Ranii

Claudia street team said:
    ew her face is so greasy!!!!!!! shes such a uglyy bitch!!!!! ewww!!!!!

=============

Claudia. i’ve seen yours. it’s MUCH worse.
    —————

May 28, 2011 @ 03:40 pm

That’s because your a fan. Fans don’t want to here anything negative about who they like. Duh.

May 28, 2011 @ 03:40 pm
    Claudia street team said:

look at this horseface!!!!! ew!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok stop that’s to far

Ok Claudia has definitely arrived.

idk the two songe she sang so far 1+1 and run this world just are not good to me her other songs were better

May 28, 2011 @ 03:42 pm
    She deserves to be hanged

ok claudia

I’m not Claudia oh smart one. OU can see the different IP addresses. You’re just as bad as her.

I’d love see some of yalls faces

lol totally agree! shes fugly as hell!! and her face is so fatttt ewww

• gottalent

Take take take it all take one in a half

• itsunderstand

Anons, please stop trying to be Claudia.

May 28, 2011 @ 03:42 pm
    She deserves to be hanged

ok claudia

nah lol

WHY THE FUCK HAS OCEANUP BEEN SO DEAD FOR WEEKS NOW? WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?

You’ve completely missed the point of what I was saying….

lol totally agree! shes fugly as hell!! and her face is so fatttt ewww

can I see your face? and I’ll agree with everything you say

• Ranii

milenatic said:

I’d love see some of yalls faces
    ———————-
    i don’t have a problem with that ;)
    cuz’ if you go outside people see you, so why wouldn’t you allow people to see you like you are on the internet?

I think we should have another anon vs users fight

milenatic said:

I’d love see some of yalls faces

Im flawless

May 28, 2011 @ 03:33 pm
    Sahina said:

Claudia? Totes explain!

=================

also comparing Miley to her own idol in the process.

Why the name Claudia? Is that her actual name?

May 28, 2011 @ 03:42 pm
    She deserves to be hanged

ok claudia

nah lol

Yes actually, but whatever.

May 28, 2011 @ 03:47 pm

WHY THE FUCK HAS OCEANUP BEEN SO DEAD FOR WEEKS NOW? WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?

Its called a “Dead site”

• itsunderstand

WHY THE FUCK HAS OCEANUP BEEN SO DEAD FOR WEEKS NOW? WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?

It used to be alive? I guess I wasn’t here on those days.

• milenatic

WHY THE FUCK HAS OCEANUP BEEN SO DEAD FOR WEEKS NOW? WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?

it was sorta alive last night

I think we should have another anon vs users fight

more? lol

It used to be alive? I guess I wasn’t here on those days.

• jazzie

Omg I want to dye my hair so bad its crazy .__. my parents wont let me.

• milenatic

how old are oceanUP and oceanUP.?

I think in their 20s

wow, do you know if they are boy or girl?

I dont really know…
    I think one of them is a girl and one of the other is a boy but I really don’t know

oceanup is most likely 18-22 I know it

• milenatic

where the fuck did everyone go

milenatic said:

oceanup is most likely 18-22 I know it

I thought they were almost on theire 30’s or something lmao hahah

• Ludacris
  • Ludacris

im here

ew her face is so greasy!!!!!!! shes such a uglyy bitch!!!!! ewww!!!!!

=============

Claudia. i’ve seen yours. it’s MUCH worse.
    what a loser and crazy psycho you dont even know me asshole…..

• itsunderstand

oh hey Migrating Ludacris..

Really? How was it?

milenatic said:

I’d love see some of yalls faces

Im flawless

That’s obviously not you lawl

May 28, 2011 @ 03:47 pm

Whatever

• Sahina

Why the name Claudia? Is that her actual name?

————————-

yussum. that’s her real name. Claudia Benitez.

she revealed it herself when she posted her email onto Just Jared Junior.

and yeah her face is soo damn fat and huge her cheeks looks like it going to explode and she has greasy skin, gross!!!

• milenatic

ew her face is so greasy!!!!!!! shes such a uglyy bitch!!!!! ewww!!!!!

=============

Claudia. i’ve seen yours. it’s MUCH worse.
    what a loser and crazy psycho you dont even know me asshole…..

pfft look whose talking…

Anyone else get creeped out when OceanUP comments once or twice then disappears? We know you’re creeping. -.-

jazzie said:

Omg I want to dye my hair so bad its crazy .__. my parents wont let me.

ooh really?
    why not?

Yes Claudia is her actual name

• iSarcasticING

flawless.

• gottalent

Does OU do that everytime just say something and leave?

Really? How was it?

A few months ago the post would be alive and have like 1000+ comments. But now it’s dead throughout the whole day.

• Sahina

ew her face is so greasy!!!!!!! shes such a uglyy bitch!!!!! ewww!!!!!

=============

Claudia. i’ve seen yours. it’s MUCH worse.
    what a loser and crazy psycho you dont even know me asshole…..

——————

and you don’t know me either so pfft to you

• milenatic

right I’m sure your face is so much better!!! can I see your face?!! post a picture please?! *waiting*

• mileykicksass

Pretty ^_^

May 28, 2011 @ 03:51 pm
    iSarcasticING said:

flawless.

I bet you are.

gottalent said:

Does OU do that everytime just say something and leave?

Yeah. But the other OceanUP talked to the users.

Whatever

U mad?

I’d love see some of yalls faces

Im flawless

That’s obviously not you lawl

lol, I didnt say it was me

Oceanup types weird

May 28, 2011 @ 03:51 pm

Really? How was it?

I bet if a celeb gave Ou a shoutout we would see 20,000 comments by now.

D’awwww (:

• itsunderstand

I bet if a celeb gave Ou a shoutout we would see 20,000 comments by now.

Oceanup isn’t that popular.

gottalent said:

Does OU do that everytime just say something and leave?

Yeah. But the other OceanUP talked to the users.

Yeah oceanUP.
    with the period but ou. hasnt been on anymore since the last time I reported a spamming anon

May 28, 2011 @ 03:52 pm

gottalent said:

Does OU do that everytime just say something and leave?

Yeah. But the other OceanUP talked to the users.

Ya there’s one with miley and one with Mario right.

Why do users continue to respond to haters? Isn’t it common knowledge that someone will say something stupid about her, just to start something?

gottalent said:
    May 28, 2011 @ 03:52 pm

gottalent said:

Does OU do that everytime just say something and leave?

Yeah. But the other OceanUP talked to the users.

Ya there’s one with miley and one with Mario right.

yea that one but the icon that OU has now is a Miley booty ban icon

• peacelovehearts

Oceanup. doesn’t do shit.. ROFLL xD

Ya there’s one with miley and one with Mario right.

They got rid of the Mario icon. It’s now a Miley cyrus one that says “booty ban”

Oceanup types weird

ia

• Ranii

I bet if a celeb gave Ou a shoutout we would see 20,000 comments by now.
    Bieber posted a link last year on twitter to OU when he did the cowbell thing in the bahamas ;)

May 28, 2011 @ 03:54 pm
    itsunderstand said:

I bet if a celeb gave Ou a shoutout we would see 20,000 comments by now.

Oceanup isn’t that popular.

It use to not like that but was known by some.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

“I MISS MILEY SO MUCH” lol

—————
    It results in entertainment.

• iSarcasticING

gottalent said:
    May 28, 2011 @ 03:51 pm
    iSarcasticING said:

flawless.

I bet you are.

da fuck?

• milenatic

I bet if a celeb gave Ou a shoutout we would see 20,000 comments by now.

oceanup has done video interviews with celebrities that are like “hey oceanup…”

did a girl kill her cat because miley deleted her twitter

• itsunderstand

It use to not like that but was known by some.

Then what happened? Why is it so dead like always?

• jazzie

ooh really?
    why not?

Yeah my hairs a dark brown I want it a really light brown color like when i was younger and idk why they wont let me i might ask if i can get my hair dyed for my 15th birthday.

oceanup has done video interviews with celebrities that are like “hey oceanup…”

Those people aren’t celebs. They are irrelevant.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Ranii said:

I bet if a celeb gave Ou a shoutout we would see 20,000 comments by now.

joe RTed OU and then said he was “hacked” lol

itsunderstand said:

I bet if a celeb gave Ou a shoutout we would see 20,000 comments by now.
    —————
    They have… it’s still dead… -_-

• memi trumps sel

aww.

• peacelovehearts

oceanup has done video interviews with celebrities that are like “hey oceanup…”

Those people aren’t celebs. They are irrelevant.
    Joe Jonas.. Justin Bieber.. Ariana Grande?
    Haaa, okay.

May 28, 2011 @ 03:55 pm

Ya there’s one with miley and one with Mario right.

Oh ya I remember….I dont like this one (Hope he/she doesnt ban me)

• itsunderstand

oceanup has done video interviews with celebrities that are like “hey oceanup…”

Really? I haven’t seen any hahaha

• jazzie

a Secret life gif.. winning anon winning

Joe Jonas.. Justin Bieber.. Ariana Grande?
    Haaa, okay.

I didn’t know they interviewed Joe and Bieber. I was talking about the nick people they always interview.

im bored

• iSarcasticING

Joe creeps OU all the time.

when did oceanup interview justin?

• peacelovehearts

Joe Jonas.. Justin Bieber.. Ariana Grande?
    Haaa, okay.

They never interviewed them.
    But they did tweet about the website..

ew her face is so greasy!!!!!!! shes such a uglyy bitch!!!!! ewww!!!!!

=============

Claudia. i’ve seen yours. it’s MUCH worse.
    what a loser and crazy psycho you dont even know me asshole…..

pfft look whose talking…

THIS

itsunderstand said:
    oceanup has done video interviews with celebrities that are like “hey oceanup…”

Really? I haven’t seen any hahaha
    —————-

They never interviewed them.
    But they did tweet about the website..

I was responding to a comment that was talking about how oceanup interview’s “celebs” You should read carefully next time before commenting.

im bored

no shit…

May 28, 2011 @ 03:57 pm
    iSarcasticING said:

gottalent said:
    May 28, 2011 @ 03:51 pm
    iSarcasticING said:

flawless.

I bet you are.

da fuck?

Im over here agreeing to what you say and your cursing at me?
    (Grabs a knife)

!!!!!!! words!!!!!!!! More offensive words!!!!!!!!!

• vintagelovers

Whatever
    ___________________________
    don’t go to ontd then!

• mileykicksass

Jazzie you’re dying your hair? I just got highlights ^_^ lol

• peacelovehearts

They never interviewed them.
    But they did tweet about the website..

ROOFLLLLL, k.

• itsunderstand

Oh Thanks. I didn’t even knew OU had a Youtube account. Oh my life.

May 28, 2011 @ 03:57 pm

did a girl kill her cat because miley deleted her twitter

What the ….

don’t go to ontd then!

Are you an ONTD regular?

Joe creeps here all the time.

• iSarcasticING

gottalent said:
    May 28, 2011 @ 03:57 pm
    iSarcasticING said:

gottalent said:
    May 28, 2011 @ 03:51 pm
    iSarcasticING said:

flawless.

I bet you are.

da fuck?

Im over here agreeing to what you say and your cursing at me?
    (Grabs a knife)

• milenatic

!!!!!!! words!!!!!!!! More offensive words!!!!!!!!!

My gun is ready

That makes you fell better? I undertand youre the ugliness in person but saying shit about miley wont make you prettier :)

Oceanup do a interview with miley do bring this site alive

Oceanup do a interview with miley do bring this site alive
    —————-
    Ask her to ship us all some salvia! :D

• Ranii

milenatic said:

!!!!!!! words!!!!!!!! More offensive words!!!!!!!!!

My gun is ready
    ————————-

• Mili

waiting for Claudia

• Ranii

Claudia? Totes explain!

• briannabieber

I love that girls’ shirt!

oceanUP said:

FIRST BICHES!

hey OU <3

• jazzie

Jazzie you’re dying your hair? I just got highlights ^_^ lol

I dont think my parents will let me but I really want to go light brown or dark blonde reer

• iSarcasticING

Whatever

Be quiet. Miley Christ is one step away from unleashing Saint Demetria on you.

May 28, 2011 @ 04:02 pm
    itsunderstand said:

Oh Thanks. I didn’t even knew OU had a Youtube account. Oh my life.

There’s two that one and…

but the oceanuptube one is interviews

gottalent said:
    May 28, 2011 @ 03:51 pm
    iSarcasticING said:

flawless.

I bet you are.

da fuck?

Im over here agreeing to what you say and your cursing at me?
    (Grabs a knife)

Oh shit!
    (Runs like it’s the end of the world)

she looks pretty