Selena Gomez Bang Bang Bang Single

selenagomezbangbangbang

• live2love2laugh

what up with oceanup posting new post after new post?

• evanescence

*Dead*

• evanescence

Oops bathroom. Brb :P

• Demiandmileylove

She looks really really different here or is it just me ??!
    My opinion : I think she should stop singing because she just can’t sing , i think she should focus more on her acting career
    Hey,Innocent Gurl :D

Hihi haai egypt girl
    Saw the live chat :P?

No :( needed to go to bed GRRR but i saw it this morning !

• Demiandmileylove

Oh oké XXD i love you’r icon !
    ___________________
    Hehe, thank you! :) I love yours too! Actually, Demi & Miley are my idols<3.

----

Yeaaah mine too XD i hate it when people call Miley a slut or Demi fat and all those other stupid words :)

• iSarcasticING

can she stop copying Miley now?

*processing dirty thoughts*

• evanescence

Demiandmileylove said:

She looks really really different here or is it just me ??!
    Hey,Innocent Gurl :D

Hihi haai egypt girl
    Saw the live chat :P?

No :( needed to go to bed GRRR but i saw it this morning !

How could u?! xDD Its ok, I sayed up 4 2:30 am 2 watch her <33

WakaWakaEhEh said

Omy i am in love with you’r icon where do you find Glee icon’s ??

• live2love2laugh

May 28, 2011 @ 10:54 am
    iSarcasticING said:
    can she stop copying Miley now?
    lol i cant stop looking at your icon <3

• Demiandmileylove

No :( needed to go to bed GRRR but i saw it this morning !

How could u?! xDD Its ok, I sayed up 4 2:30 am 2 watch her <33

---

Hihi sorry ! well i needed to go to bed from my mom :/

• WakaWakaEhEh

Omy i am in love with you’r icon where do you find Glee icon’s ??
    ___

Actually, idk where I found this X_x
    It was just in my folder :P

• WakaWakaEhEh

can she stop copying Miley now?
    __

Your icon… hm.

Miley wannabe.. lol

fame whore and leech too.

Who dates Bieber for Bieber’s soul? he’s an ugly guy.. with zero appeal. She’s always sucking the dicks of the most popular guys of the year. In 2008, Nick Jonas. In 2009, Taylor Lautner. When Nick blew up again in 2009, Nick again. In 2010-present, Justin Bieber.

Her tiny group of fans are pathetic for purchasing her crappy ”music”.

Demiandmileylove said:

Oh oké XXD i love you’r icon !
    ___________________
    Hehe, thank you! :) I love yours too! Actually, Demi & Miley are my idols<3.

----

______________
    Yeah! When Miley was dating Liam, & they were JUST KISSING, not what Selena & Bieber are doing, everyone called Miley a slut, & when they look at these Jelena photos, they’re saying “Aw, how cute!” HOW could be this possible?

Omy i am in love with you’r icon where do you find Glee icon’s ??

I’d rather listen to her than Demi or Miley. You want to talk about awful? I wish Miley would hurry and fade away.

• evanescence

Demiandmileylove said:

She looks really really different here or is it just me ??!
    Hey,Innocent Gurl :D

• sexonfire

May 28, 2011 @ 10:43 am
    Just Smile said:
    Something weird here. Miley: “Who said” Selena: “Who says” Miley: “The Other Side Of Me.” Selena: “Other Side.” Miley (feat Rock Mafia): “The Bing Bang.” Selena: “Bang Bang Bang.” Seriously?
    wait , so this single is not in the new album
    its rock mafia thing right?!!!

• Demiandmileylove

She looks really really different here or is it just me ??!
    Hey,Innocent Gurl :D

Hihi haai egypt girl

• live2love2laugh

May 28, 2011 @ 10:46 am
    sexonfire said:
    May 28, 2011 @ 10:43 am
    Just Smile said:
    wait , so this single is not in the new album
    its rock mafia thing right?!!!

oh wow i forgot selena was with rock mafia now yupp im guessing it’s with them

May 28, 2011 @ 10:45 am
    Demiandmileylove said:

Yes i’m not the only one who thinks that XD but i never heard the song from Selena other side
    _____________
    “Other Side” is from Selena’s new album.. I saw some Selena Fans on Twitter talking about this..

• evanescence

Why she makes alot of songs? I hate it when she makes yike-y songs and she gets attention n awards for something that is fake.

_____________

Oh oké XXD i love you’r icon !

May 28, 2011 @ 10:43 am
    Just Smile said:
    wait , so this single is not in the new album
    its rock mafia thing right?!!!
    ____________________
    Right.

• evanescence

Demiandmileylove said:

She looks really really different here or is it just me ??!
    Hey,Innocent Gurl :D

Hihi haai egypt girl
    Saw the live chat :P?

_____________

Oh oké XXD i love you’r icon !
    ___________________
    Hehe, thank you! :) I love yours too! Actually, Demi & Miley are my idols<3.

• WakaWakaEhEh

Did we talked to you? NO! So stfu.
    __

Lol, js. Selena’s tweet was in no way rude ._.

• michelle

oh you got da big hair booty poped out ok selena i see you

WakaWakaEhEh said:

Did we talked to you? NO! So stfu.
    __

Lol, js. Selena’s tweet was in no way rude ._.

I agree it was in no way rude for Selena to come back with what she said.
    It was ruder when Selena congratulated Demi when her album came out just before Selena’s birthday and said she loved it. Demi then tweeted Selena Happy birthday almost two weeks after her birthday and Selena replied with “I was born at night, but not last night.” That was Selena’s only rude tweet but it was warranted. Because Demi wished some Momma chick happy birthday the day after Selena’s birthday.

• michelle

i think shes making a piont that she aint the little girl anymore so she don more sexy pictur now

• WakaWakaEhEh

I agree it was in no way rude for Selena to come back with what she said.
    __

Lol, I saw that.

Yeah true. Now that she is 18 she is progressively changing her image at a good pace. I love this picture it looks like someone from the 1960’s maybe Ann Margret or something.

michelle said:
    ____

I can’t take your comments seriously with ‘michelle’ as your name xD

Story has it that When Selena was away filming Ramona and Beezus that Miley got very close with Demi and that was when the whole Demi/Selena thing fell apart.

i think # 1 u should follow ur dreams for urself first wen miley , selena, demi left there home town to com and follow there dreams they had no fans………. selena who demi who

They have to be true to their fans that they have and will gain in the future or their dreams will fade fast. That is a big part of why Selena has become what she is and allows her to go even further. Demi has even said she wishes she could be like Selena with her fans.

WakaWakaEhEh said:

Did we talked to you? NO! So stfu.
    __

Lol, js. Selena’s tweet was in no way rude ._.
    ___________
    Maybe it wasn’t, but she was acting like a bitch, seriously. NOW, I’ll stop responding you because I really don’t have what to talk with you. You’re defending one of your favorite celebrities, I got it.

Selena=Perfection. That’s all bitches!

Just Smile said:

WakaWakaEhEh said:

Did we talked to you? NO! So stfu.
    __

Lol, js. Selena’s tweet was in no way rude ._.
    ___________

I disagree. If Selena didn’t reply or if she came back with a snide remark it would it would have made her look like a bitch. She didn’t though she acknowledged Demi relatively quickly.

__
    Demi actually tweeted;
    “I miss you because apparently we’re one in the same..!!!”

Selena responded;
    “hahahaha flashback!! Ohh good times”

Selena was referring to the time they shot the video for “One and the Same” The tweet was not rude. at.all.

Nicely stated. :)

Awe I’m going to go cry in the corner. I guess that Just Smile doesn’t acknowledge Anons… Damn how rude What a (bitch) LOL ;)

May 28, 2011 @ 12:35 pm
    Selena=Perfection. That’s all bitches!

Nobody is perfect.

WakaWakaEhEh said:

Well, I was trying to say that even if Miley doesn’t do anything wrong, she’s still the bad girl & Selena is forever perfect. Of course Selena has done something wrong too. She’s a human, Miley’s a human.. we all make mistakes. But Miley says she’s sorry for everything, while Selena isn’t saying anything. I really don’t like Selena anymore.
    ___

Selena doesn’t need to apologize for anything..
    Of course Selena has made mistakes.. but she hasn’t made major ones like Miley has.
    _______________
    Actually, that’s your opinion, & I respect it. I just said my opinion. I don’t like Selena. She changed a lot. That’s it..

• Peace’n’Love

Are the people alone here?

___

Mmkay darling.

• Demiandmileylove

This ! like when Selena got a Question from a interviewer if Demi and her are still bestfriends she said : I am just blessed to have so many friends , she always avoids Questions !!
    ____________
    Yeah. And on Twitter.. Demi tweeted Selena: “I miss you so much because we’re one and the same” or something like that & Selena answered: “hahaha flashblack.. oh good times!” I mean, she was such a bitch here. She didn’t say “I miss you too” . She was freaking rude. Demi still wants to be BFF with Selena, but Selena doesn’t want. She has “new Friends” wow, pathetic.

I know Demi is missing her alot , and i was pretty extiting when she tweeted that and i was waiting for Selena’s tweet back and when i saw it i was like : What good times ?!? that’s all ?” -sighs- let’s just hope Demi and Miley still are bestfriends i hope they are xD

Is she tryna “sex it up” w this cover art? yea….http://tweenage.blogspot.com/2009/01/selena-gomez-and-her-creepy-pageant.html

………

• WakaWakaEhEh

Ugh so dead, I hate being the first one to get out of school .-.

*yawn*

Guess what you freaks, Selena does this for her true fans not the haters. Selena has a fan base that loves to see, hear and even meet her.
    Selena touring brings her closer to her fans and allows her fans the opportunity to experience what they couldn’t if she only acted. Why does everything always have to go back to Miley did it first why is Selena copying? Well WTF, many singers have sung before Miley and many songs have had close titles names to other songs. SMH with all the BS. Simply don’t listen to or buy if you don’t like what Selena does.

____________

________
    HA, yeah right. I thought Selena would say “Aw, I miss you too ,” and others. But .. THAT?! That was really rude. I wish that Miley& Demi are still BFFs, because Selena doesn’t deserve Demi.

What direction is she even taking with her music? UGH she has no passion in music, its ridiculous…. too bad selena stans dont give a damn

Bang Bang Bang single?

Why am I sensing its about Justin Bieber?

Just Smile said:

____________

________

Let’s be sure to get this straight. Selena tried to keep in touch with Demi as far back as mid 2009. Demi even admitted that she was not a good friend to Selena when she got out of rehab. She also said that Selena contacted her first when she found out Demi was in rehab. Selena put up with a lot of shit dealing with Demi over the years and still tried to help her, but Demi wanted to hang with Miley instead. All this hate on any of them is un-called for they are living their lives to the best of their abilities. Mistakes will be made and how they deal with them will determine who they are.

Just Smile
    Demiandmileylove

Your conversation is ridiculous.

WakaWakaEhEh said:

Just Smile
    Demiandmileylove

Your conversation is ridiculous.
    _________
    Did we talked to you? NO! So stfu.

• swag

well… she always copied Miley and she will be copy becouse she is fake..

ok. selena is a bitch. she always looks so innocent and sweet. but i bet you in real life shes not. i almost met her once. but she just ignored me and my friends. and she saw we were there. but i guess justin bieber is more important than her fans. so i stopped liking her. plus she cant sing. she is pretty i will admit. but she trys to hard, and shes never really herself around justin. shes changing a lot. and shes trying to be more sexy now. but shes isnt. and shes gotta stop makeing those duck faces in pics. she doesnt look sexy.
    sorry selena. but i lost my respect for you.

why is always a fight between miley fan and selena fans?

Before you ask selena to stop copying miley would you plz ask miley to stop copying Britney?It’s so stupid to think that someone copies another one just because they have a song that contains some mutual words while the song has different rythm.Wake up guys!If you really hope miley to get back where she’s supposed to be just support her without envy of other talented young stars.

She looks amazing. Screw you haters, you’ll never bring her down.

Selena has a really different style in this pic.But I gotta say it’s a decent style.She grows up so well!

Yeah they’re friends but some miley stan just think that selena stole everything from miley,including bf and fame,which is so stupid cuz selena never steals anything from miley.Selena deserves everything she owns now.She works hard and she’s a good role model.

what happen between selena and miley,are they friends?

answers those question..

• Anonymous1

She’s famewhore for sure..nobody take her seriously except for her relationship w/ justin make her all over the place….she worships the fame only..perioud

You silly children realize this has nothing to do with Miley right? Yes, the song has been done, but it’s actually a song from the sixties, look up Nancy Sinatra singing Bang Bang Bang. Be enlightened.

• selenaluvr<3

hey leave selena alone!!!!!!!!!at least she hasn’t lost her way in the music buisness!!she is the total package! pretty, amazing actor, and great singer!!im going 2 her concert!!don’t listen to them selena u got one major fan right here

you guys are silly. Justin sucks. Selena sucks. Miley sucks. But who gives a fuck? They still entertain us.

• selenaluvr<3

selena please don’t lose ur way!!!!!!!i need someone to look up to i believe in u always

_________
    When I saw the picture I instantly thought of Nancy Sinatra, but it didn’t click that she would be doing the cover. I love the song and I’m kind of excited to hear Selena’s version. It’s really quite sad how people are assuming that she’s copying Miley.

• Willy

You guys are stupid, the only person who she is copying is Christina Perri’s bang bang bang. Is the exact same name. This is one reason why I hate this burrito-eating bitch.

• CyrusVirus123

• CyrusVirus123

Wannabe .. smh

okay all these annoying miley and justin beiber fans need to fuck off i mean seiously beiberwaslikeoh listen to yourself but ehh most belibers such as yourself are like that miley fans get over it we all know the reason you all are filled with such hate is that selena is going up in the world and miley isn’t e.g. selena has nearly 7 million more facebook fans then miley try and skirt around taht..so suck it bitches

• BieberWasLikeOh

Bitch , i’m just stating a fact .. obviously selena is getting hella more fans because shes with justin .. no shitttt ! & miley has been here way longer&has way more fans ! so stfu

• BieberWasLikeOh

So , you would rather listen to a computer talking?It’s not even her voice,it’s horrible music ever!I would listen to Miley&Demi than Selena anyday. At least THEY have REAL voices … but thats just my opioion .

does this remind anyone else of nancy sinatra?

• breeze

Can’t wait for her CD to be released. BTW, I agree with both of you Peacock and Waka.

I honestly think that Selena`s emotions and everything she does is real because she is a compassionate and honest person. She is beautiful that’s why boys are getting? attracted to her, that is, including the so-called “Famous” people.

I don’t think Selena would have any kind of sexual involvement in any of her past dates because you could see this from her physical dressup and the way she deals with the guys. She is still shy. People with experience tends to be a little bit more revealing or seductive in their dressup. They are not shy to expose themselves. Even up to todays standard, I could say that the bikini she wore in Hawaii is quite conservative in comparison to others.

Justin, I think, already had a big crush on her even before since he was the one who requested his manager to be introduced to Selena. He knew that he will destroy the friendship if he made any wrong move so he had to wait until he is tall enough to match her size. Justin is smart though for doing this because now he has more chances of winning her love as you could see.

Since Selena and Justin have been friends for a while the shyness is gone, everything comes more natural, and they can be more playful as lovers. This doesn’t mean that they will be having sex now, I think, they will wait until Justin is past 18 to make the decision and it’s also possible that both will keep their promise ring vow (with or without the ring) depending on how they feel about it at the time. They may get married earlier than expected if they think the vow is very important to them and they want to be bonded together as soon as possible.

Friendship turning into true love usually runs deeper than love at first sight. I hope their feelings as a couple will last for a lifetime…….. : ) Best wishes to both Selena and Justin!

• BieberWasLikeOh

PHOTOSHOPPED
    AUTO TUNED
    FAKE
    DISGUSTING
    =
    SELENA
    GOMEZ

Sahina said:

nice cover

but i wish they would put THE SCENE on the cover. the band are equally as important as SG.

will they ever put them on? ha. i doubt it.
    they’re being over shadowed when they actually do most of the work.

I would really say they are doing most of the work, because Selena has been working towards this for a long time. I agree the Scene should be on a future cover though. The problem is that Hollywood Records is going to try to put as much of Selena on the caver as possible because she is the main draw with the huge fanbase.

I wouldn’t really say they are doing most of the work.

__
    Demi actually tweeted;
    “I miss you because apparently we’re one in the same..!!!”

Selena responded;
    “hahahaha flashback!! Ohh good times”

____________________
    Yeah, yeah. And why she didn’t say “I miss you too”? Because actually she doesn’t care.

i think i know what bang bang bang is about…..

• Just Smile

DAMMIT, you guys are insane! A bitch named ilovepeacock2 is calling me idiot for no reason, just because I said my opinion! Godness!

• ya i hate so wat?

SELENA GOMEZ SCANDAL ASS GRABED BY JUSTIN BIEBER! SELENA IS A SLUT! SELENA IS A WHORE! SELENA IS A FUCK FACE AND BEYOND! SSSSSUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK IIIITTTTTT BBBBIIIIITTTTTCCCCHHHHEEESSS!

• blackandwhite

Selena’s pictures always look as if her face has been pasted in another person’s body…

PHOTOSHOPED or AIRBRUSH!!!

autotune + photoshop = Selena Gomez.

autotune + photoshop = Most artists around today. Including your precious miley. Don’t try and put it all on Selena. Ugh.
    this!!! you winning!!!

can she stop copying Miley now?
    can you stop being stupid? shes not copying that disguisting bitch!!! and if you wanna to talk about whos coying who, just look at your idol, who living copying everybody loser!!!

as always she looks amazing and flawless!

cant wait cant wait cant wait!

couldnt be more agree!

• milenatic

Just Smile said:

She always hates on people for giving an opinion that’s just her *shrugs*

• milenatic

Sahina said:
    can she stop copying Miley now?
    ======================

claudia, can’t you improve your grammar? if not. go back to school add learn some decent english. or just take classes.

OWNED

May 28, 2011 @ 11:33 am
    WakaWakaEhEh said:

___

Well, I think its that way because of the image Miley made of herself. Miley has made some unforgettable mistakes that most of us won’t forget.
    Selena on the other hand has done really nothing wrong.
    My opinion, attack if you must.
    preach!

oh wow i neever looked at that. just wow i swear this girl copies EVERYBODY. shes just so fake.
    this is not a miley post! oopsie

can’t wait for new selena and demi music!
    ikr? totally excited!

taylor lautner never ever date selena.that was the other taylor.
    and selena is not a slut.she is not copy miley.miley is a smoking bong.
    all the haters need to get off the selena post.
    this is for the real selena fan who love selena gomez and the scene.

• Sahina

can she stop copying Miley now?
    ======================

i love how everybody is saying shit about her and a few in particular who saying stuff like im trying to still like her but then talk crap about her…seriously most of you should win hypocrite of the year award with your double standards plus you bring up double standards and all that you do realise you are the ones complaining soo there isn’t any more double standards since you brought it about like the “martrys” you all are,and the whole shes copying miley thing…..seriously….are you like 8?
    we all know shes isn’t copying anybody so stop trying to bring her down to feel good about yourself. plus check out the haters you can tell from their names and icons e.g Just smile…miley icon this isn’t about what she has done this is all about how you try to bring her down so miley doesn’t seem as bad….and don’t try and lie to yourself and the rest of the world by pretending you were once a selena fan…its just so obvious that you weren’t and if you say im being judgemental….isn’t that EXACTLY what your doing to selena?

I am seriously waiting for the day people find out that the whole Miley Selena feud was Disney’s Ying and Yang project. When the producers of HM realized that Miley was a very spoiled little girl all her life and hard to work with, they brought in a wholesome little girl that came from nothing and had a big heart to balance things. By causing the hatred between Hannah and Mikayla they were able to make Hannah seem down to earth. Selena became the mean spirited spoiled one and Hannah was the victim. Having Hannah triumph over the evil Mikayla helped keep the show going and parents happy. Selena has been trying to overcome the hatred that Hannah fans had for her ever since. Disney knew that the Ying and Yang would inevitably help both parties in the end. Think really hard for when you actually started hating Selena… If you can remember her as Mikayla then you are of the demographic that sided with Hannah (Miley) If you do not hate Selena then you are of the demographic that saw through what Disney was trying cover up all along. Watch Hannah really close almost any episode and you will see the real Hannah. She is constantly harsh towards everyone but her dad. Hannah is all me me me. The fact that she always got her way, made her fans feel they were entitled to the same treatment even when they were bad, mean or selfish. Disney’s Yang and Yang project was a giant success. Just so you know.

I bet selena stans dont even know their names XD

taylor lautner never ever date selena.that was the other taylor.
    and selena is not a slut.she is not copy miley.miley is a smoking bong.
    all the haters need to get off the selena post.
    this is for the real selena fan who love selena gomez and the scene.

This isnt a selena fan site -.-
    and selena fans go to Miley posts I dont see you bitching about that

• vickygmz

You mean she’s copying
    “hannah montana songwriters’ song” not miley’s.

• memi trumps sel

haha this song name sounds soo whorish.maybe its from those Selena/ Justin photos that im thinking that way.

• lili

esta del asco

• Sahina

nice cover

will they ever put them on? ha. i doubt it.
    they’re being over shadowed when they actually do most of the work.

May 28, 2011 @ 02:57 pm

________

THIS.

• jackie

agree!!!

• Demiandmileylove

She looks really really different here or is it just me ??!

She looks so beautiful and mature on this cover! Where is this song being released?

agree ;)

• Monster27

Gotta LOVE double standards.. Miley vs Selena eh? Isn’t this getting old?

• ilovepeacock2

__
    Demi actually tweeted;
    “I miss you because apparently we’re one in the same..!!!”

Selena responded;
    “hahahaha flashback!! Ohh good times”

Please pay no mind to that idiot.

selena fans don’t want to admit selena was the slut all along and miley has always been the classiest!
    are you in drugs loser? miley the classiest? hahahahaha best joke ever! that ugly attetion whore doesnt even know what class mean….

Actually, idk where I found this X_x
    It was just in my folder :P

Oh oké XD

Plenty of artists have the same song titles, does that mean EVERYONE is all copying each other? WTF?
    Fucking idiots, stop trying to make Selena look bad when you’re really making yourself look bad and stupid.
    Im talking to:
    @evanescence
    @ Just Smile
    this! finally someone with brain!! and like selena wants to copy such a ugly bitch like cyrus who is just a joke, people cant take her seriously and only make fun about her!!! but after all, her delusional fans are just like miley a huge joke!!!

• evanescence

Demiandmileylove said:

No :( needed to go to bed GRRR but i saw it this morning !

How could u?! xDD Its ok, I sayed up 4 2:30 am 2 watch her <33

Hihi sorry ! well i needed to go to bed from my mom :/
    xD Everytime mom was trying to talk to me yesterday during the chat I was like THIS IS FREAKING DEMI CHAT THAT I’VE BEEN WAITING FOR! NOT NOW,MOM! xD I got hella excited 4 it.

Can stans stop being so stupid?

• WakaWakaEhEh

Omy i am in love with you’r icon where do you find Glee icon’s ??

__

Yeah.. I probably got it from LiveJournal.
    Might have stole it from AD users *kanye shrug*

i think selena needs lipsynch

How is copying miley? I really don’t know.

• BieberWasLikeOh

Just Smile said:

Demiandmileylove said:

Oh oké XXD i love you’r icon !
    ___________________
    Hehe, thank you! :) I love yours too! Actually, Demi & Miley are my idols<3.

______________
    I KNOW RIGHT? Like how is the picture cute when Selena is on top of Justin? GET A ROOOM! Everyone ALWAYS calls Miley a ‘Slut’, Like if miley is showing her boobs a little they say ‘EW WHAT A SLUT’ But if Selena does that they say ‘Oh it was accident, she looks amazing than that slut’ WOW.

• Demiandmileylove

I know that sometimes pisses me off … i love Selena but because she WAS the innicont one she stil doesn’t get hate !-sighs-

• WakaWakaEhEh

I’m going to watch my game since its utterly dead in here.

• BieberWasLikeOh

Just Smile said:

Demiandmileylove said:

Oh oké XXD i love you’r icon !
    ___________________
    Hehe, thank you! :) I love yours too! Actually, Demi & Miley are my idols<3.

______________
    i know right ? Like that picture when Selena is on top of Justin? That’s cute? I think they need a room. I hate when miley shows a little of her chest everyone starts calling her a S l u t . but when selena shows a little they say ‘aw,shes growing up,she looks amazing than Miley the s l u t’ -_____-

• Demiandmileylove

Does anybody know where i can make pictures smaller ??!

May 28, 2011 @ 11:11 am
    Demiandmileylove said:

Does anybody know where i can make pictures smaller ??!

I can’t take Selena seriously anymore.

_____________________
    Um yeah maybe. Well, I LOVED Selena, too. But now, she’s very annoying! She doesn’t care about her fans! On Twitter, her fans are saying ‘Omg Selena we miss you ,tweet something!’ & when she tweets, she only makes publicity, while Demi & Miley are tweeting about their fans. That’s pathetic, seriously, I’m very disappointed! I never thought Selena would become.. what she is right now.

• Nadz___

I personally don’t like her music
    I think everybody here is in agreement with me.
    I like her as a person , but like Miley and Demi more. I hate it as well that they call Miley a slut for saying stuff like ‘Damn’
    I am eleven and I say that. She’s eighteen and can do what she wants.

• Demiandmileylove

Does anybody know where i can make pictures smaller ??!

Uehhm , that cost’s money and it’s only for pictures right ??! i meant icon’s you know moving ! but thanks for helping =)

_____________
    Yeah, that’s just REALLY annoying! Selena is always the perfect girl, & Miley is the slut.

• Demiandmileylove

I know i’m starting to dislike Selena more and more even if i am trying to keep loving her XD … but i am gone try ! …

So no one is going to answer my question? You guys are bitches.

It doesn’t cost money its free. You edit pictures there. Go to

http://lunapic.com for gifs

So no one is going to answer my question? You guys are bitches.

About what?

May 28, 2011 @ 11:16 am

________________
    Yup, right. She’s gettin’ really annoying! That’s why she keeps losing fans.

So no one is going to answer my question? You guys are bitches.

About what?

How is Selena copying miley?

Her and Miley Cyrus are both whores who love to bang.

May 28, 2011 @ 11:25 am

Her and Miley Cyrus are both whores who love to bang.
    ______________
    FU, bitch.

(replying to this) – May 28, 2011 @ 11:25 am

_____________
    Ha, I know right..

• Peace’n’Love

Hello

________________
    Yup, right. She’s gettin’ really annoying! That’s why she keeps losing fans

I know i’m just trying to keep lliking her but it’s hard :/

• Demiandmileylove

Why the hell won’t oceanup let me change my icon … this needed to be a gif !

Ok, so no one is going to answer my question and just respond to comments that they agree with. Later bitches. Whatever.

haha. She needs attention ;) I think it’s so unfair. Her pictures with Justin are so cute huh? But Miley is the slut here? Miley is herself, she lives her life how she wants.

Does anyone else thinks her head is tinier than the rest of her body. Oh and where is her BAND The Scene? I don’t see them at a cover of her singles/albums .. Didn’t she want a band? So where’s the band? Think about that ‘Selenators’ ;)

Peace’n’Love said:

Hello

All of oceanup is dead

___

Selena on the other hand has done really nothing wrong.
    My opinion, attack if you must.

• Peace’n’Love

Peace’n’Love said:

Hello

All of oceanup is dead
    ********
    okay *goes to watch Family Guy*

________________
    Yup, right. She’s gettin’ really annoying! That’s why she keeps losing fans

I know i’m just trying to keep lliking her but it’s hard :/
    _______________
    Well, I’m not tryin’ to keep liking her anymore. I just can’t.

Why does she keep putting “the scene” at the end of everything. She’s not really in a band, she never gives them credit. We never see them in her videos for more that 5 seconds, or do interviews with them when they’re asking her about her cd

actually the reason why shes not tweeting anymore is because of all the hate she gets for dating justin bieber. if you just look at her page you’ll see how many people send her death threats and call her the most disgusting names. i wouldnt blame her if she were staying off from twitter. she even said so herself.

the most funny is how delusional and retarded miley stan try soo hard to bring selenas down and always fail, and dare to say selena is copying miley, when loser cyurs is biggest copycat ever, just a pathetic wannabe try so hard to be like britner or gaga and now that bitch totally copy taylor momsen style, get some originality ugly bitch!!! and she always embarrasing people cant even take her seriously hahaha sooooo sad!!! shes just a wannabe….

Bye the way that last tweet was all in fun and was purely sarcasm…..

• Just Smile

can’t wait for new selena and demi music!

i HATE double standards. Hypocrite people.

• ilovepeacock2

Im talking to:
    @evanescence
    @ Just Smile

autotune + photoshop = Selena Gomez.

Selena on the other hand has done really nothing wrong.
    My opinion, attack if you must.

lol at this ‘Miley has made some unforgettable mistakes that most of us won’t forget.’

DID SHE KILLED SOMEONE?

WakaWakaEhEh said:

___

Selena on the other hand has done really nothing wrong.
    My opinion, attack if you must.
    _____________

• Demiandmileylove

Selena on the other hand has done really nothing wrong.
    My opinion, attack if you must.
    _____________

• Peace’n’Love

autotune + photoshop = Selena Gomez.
    ********
    i only like her because she’s pretty

May 28, 2011 @ 11:37 am
    autotune + photoshop = Selena Gomez.

look like 30 years old here.
    I dont like that from one day to the other selena act like ‘grown up’ ann try to get a sexy image. Itmakes her look faker than she was before.

I knew shed get tired of playing the saint and perfect girl. I wish she would have been transparent from the beginning

___

Selena doesn’t need to apologize for anything..

Why are you miley stans complaining so much? Get over it you hypocrites.

• GreekJonasFan

She;s releasing new albums really fast..Autotune works great i guess…xx:)

May 28, 2011 @ 11:40 am
    Demiandmileylove said:

Selena on the other hand has done really nothing wrong.
    My opinion, attack if you must.
    _____________

____________

__

Celebrities tend to do that so people can stick their noses elsewhere. Of course it was a simple question; but not all simple questions have a simple answer.

• RidesLightning

Am I the only one in the entirety of the world who noticed what she was trying to pull off here?

Nancy Sinatra? Bang Bang? Does no one remember that song? Granted it was 1966 but I was born in the 90’s and even I know that song.

Anyway, she’s got on a similar style as Nancy carried. This is actually a smart cover… that totally went over people’s heads.

• idkMyBFFjill

If only they had a program like photoshop to fix all the blemishes in that picture.

cause she hates them? LAWL

Shit if I were in that band I’d leave, maybe they get paid some good money

cause she hates them? LAWL

Shit if I were in that band I’d leave, maybe they get paid some good money

taylor lautner never ever date selena.that was the other taylor.
    and selena is not a slut.she is not copy miley.*miley is a smoking bong.*
    all the haters need to get off the selena post.
    this is for the real selena fan who love selena gomez and the scene.

*Miley hit a bong

and all the Miley haters should get off the Miley posts and the Demi haters should get off the Demi posts but u aint complainin foo

• sexonfire

how many singles she is going to release ?!

• evanescence

Selena stop copying Miley. This isnt FUNNY!

As in shes gonna “BANG BANG BANG” jb?

I bet her and Justin Bang Bang Bang all night long.

• live2love2laugh

May 28, 2011 @ 10:43 am
    Demiandmileylove said:
    She looks really really different here or is it just me ??!

THIS