Joe Jonas PRINCE CONCERT PERFECT

joprince

@iamrubasworld & Joe Jonas at Prince’s Concert last night at the Forum in LA.

Instead of saying “I don’t know who Prince is,” why don’t you take two minutes to open another window and Wiki him so you can contribute to the topic at hand? Why would you want to type the online equivalent of “I enjoy being singled out as ignorant”?

The guy beside Joe?
    He needs to either:
    whip his hair back and forth
    or
    get it cut.
    kthanksbye.

• XoxoKatie

Gearsarealwayst… said:

No idea who prince is. xD

YOU’RE JOKING, RIGHT??? ARE YOU FROM ANOTHER PLANET OR SOMETHING?? WTF?

true, i heard joe has a black relative in his family, too, and big rob is black, and i’ve seen joe so happy with all those black children in africa, so, no way is joe jonas a racist, i think he hasn’t been smiling lately, in pictures, like showing his teeth, like he does, becuase, he looks over tired, like he’s promoting his new album, and working long hours, and clubbing, and not enough sleep, joe go to sleep, so you can refresh that gorgeous face of yours, but you still look gorgeous all the time, even with your lack of sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joe *-* <3333333333333

• rue22

Joe looks like a drug addict rapist

Dummy, if you don’t know who Prince is and don’t have anything else to add to the topic, don’t post. Duh.

• dilemma

for the person saying he’s racist, no way!!! his best friends are black, his producers, his trainer, everyone! big rob is like his family and he is black, his grandfather or step grand father not sure, is black as well, def no racist, and when he went to africa he looked happy around black kids, he just hasn’t been smiling too much lately

it’s his step granpa

reminded me of the picture of him with that producer & chris brown
    he always seems off-not smiling whenever he’s with black people
    it’s not like he has fucked up teeth or something to not smile

I think he’s a bit racist
    ——————————–
    you’re stupid
    Joe Jonas RT this, 5/24: http://twitter.com/#!/BrooklynDDecker/status/73214541181353985

I think you are ignorant and over-sensitive. Are you, by chance, of color? Seeing KKK around every corner, or just a cracker buying into the whole scene?

His manager is black, his producers and co-writers are black, some of besties are black. Some of his fave artists are black. End of story. Get yo ass back to da well and keep an eye out for dem whities!

• Gearsarealwaysturning

XoxoKatie said:

Gearsarealwayst… said:

No idea who prince is. xD

YOU’RE JOKING, RIGHT??? ARE YOU FROM ANOTHER PLANET OR SOMETHING?? WTF

no lol, just from another country and I don’t care about rap or whatever he plays? lol

• jghjkkjhjkg

Wonderful.

Share a website with you ,

==== http://mcaf.ee/6e4ac =====

Believe you will love it.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

I don’t want to know who he is? I don’t give a flying fuck to be honest. Same if i ask you about someone that means the world to my country as an artist you probably won’t know and you don’t have to know. LOL

• Gearsarealwaysturning

No idea who prince is. xD

What time did the concert end in la tonight?

Is there a after party?

After after party location?

• Gearsarealwaysturning

but cool!

• kglkhglkq

Wonderful.

Share a website with you ,

==== http://mcaf.ee/6e4ac =====

Believe you will love it.

• jamonae1

May 29, 2011 @ 02:25 pm

reminded me of the picture of him with that producer & chris brown
    he always seems off-not smiling whenever he’s with black people
    it’s not like he has fucked up teeth or something to not smile

I think he’s a bit racist

I think you may be looking a bit too much into it. He could be tired or just not feel like being approached by a fan. I mean he is going to a prince concert. Prince is black. The producers he worked with and was joking with on his live chat were black. He prank called one of the dudes from camp rock who was also black. I honestly don’t think he’s a racist.

reminded me of the picture of him with that producer & chris brown
    he always seems off-not smiling whenever he’s with black people
    it’s not like he has fucked up teeth or something to not smile

I think he’s a bit racist

• MileyDemiJoBros

awesome <3 LOVE HIM

aw my bb

• jamonae1

I am so jealous. I <3 Prince.

JOEEEEEE
    MY LOVE IS HANDSOME

reminded me of the picture of him with that producer & chris brown
    he always seems off-not smiling whenever he’s with black people
    it’s not like he has fucked up teeth or something to not smile

I think he’s a bit racist
    ________

oh please, Get a life!!!

• Demiandmileylove

He looks hot XD who;s the due with the long hair ??!

he looks either drunk,hasn’t slept in 3 days or a zombie
    he has a skinny chicken neck
    and who’s that photo bomber in the back ?