Blake Lively NAKED PICTURE LEAK?

blake-lively-naked-picture

Do YOU think that they are real?

UPDATE: Blake’s publicist claims that pictures are fake!

look like you cared

• sara

how did u see them ?

• sophieeee

i never liked her…..

• smileymiley5

nah i think its just a bad quality pic, but i def think its real

• Disco.Is.Dead

-facepalm-

• vintagelovers

i already saw them uncensored

she has a great body, but she obviously had implants lol

HI THERE.

• James

They look real. And Blake looks awesome.

Ya more celeb pictures leaked >.>

Um, yeah, there’s more on Perez Hiltons site. They’re real lol.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

LOOOOOL poor girl

that is not blake

• peacelovehearts

Do YOU think that they are real?

*prays hard*
    OMFGGG, please be legit. O_O <3

ANOTHER CELEBRITY TAKING NOODZ HOW FASCINATING

no. and it’s poorly done too.

• themilenator

Cool

• sophieeee

I would be more fascinated watching a celebrity actually wear clothes.

• Liz.

I think it is, and she had a nose job so it wouldn’t surprise me about the implants. And don’t say NO SHE HASN’T HAD A NOSE JOB because I thought the same thing until I watched her in Elvis & Annabelle and it is SO obvious man.

how do you know she has implants

May 31, 2011 @ 06:53 pm

May 31, 2011 @ 06:51 pm

INA You sould leave nobody here likes you, and you’re always hating, idk why you still here.

fight fight fight

She wouldn’t handle me

are u sure about that

• themilenator

oceanUP. happens to love Blake Lively

I asked who they thought was more flawless: Blake or Leighton and oU. picked Blake
    then I asked Blake or Taylor M and they said “you cant put two flawless people” or something like that

I masturbated with her pictures

sophie your a bith please do us all a favor, pack your bags and leave.

• Wish

it’s about damn time.

• Disco.Is.Dead

so much naked in blakes tumblr search -cringes-

themilenator said:

oceanUP. happens to love Blake Lively

No one cares

• Disco.Is.Dead

so is the whole will smith being dead thing a hoax ?

no other news site has these pics

ONTD, perez hilton

No its not because INA isnt even here.

WHERE IS SHE

OH DIS GUNNA BE GUUD

No its not because INA isnt even here.

I’ll tell her everything when she’s on then.

• Disco.Is.Dead

all over tumblr.
    search blake lively.

• smileymiley5

no other news site has these pics

perezhilton.com does

• themilenator

did everyone see haylee willams leaked pictures
    ____________

I remember that
    funny it came out after I saw paramore perform at my grad nite

I’ll tell her everything when she’s on then.

TAKE SCREENCAPS

• smileymiley5

you can see uncensored ones on perezhilton.com her boobs look fake.. but what do i know

there fake

Is that a mole on her chest? She doesn’t have a mole on her chest.

• Sunshine n Lolipops

I just don’t get the naked pic thing. Why? Why do people need to do that… I just think it is stupid and makes the person seem equal parts vain and insecure.

Blake are you looking for validation? Yes you have boobs, and a butt… do you want a prize?

• themilenator

you shouldve changed the url
    cause some might have the ad-on on

milenator said:

you shouldve changed the url
    cause some might have the ad-on on

It’s a gallery. It wont show with the add on.

she doenst have that huge dot on her chest it might be a poser

Now all we need is the jelena sex tape

WHAT?????

I left Selena Gomez’s Bang Bang Bang post for this? I am thinking that this Blake person was a dude. Guess I was wrong!!!! Well going to the Miley post!!!! PEACE!!!

• themilenator

milenator said:

you shouldve changed the url
    cause some might have the ad-on on

It’s a gallery. It wont show with the add on.

Oh okay I see

she doenst have that huge dot on her chest it might be a poser

it looks at lot like her

WHAT?????

have fun staying in a dead post

• gypsyrebel

“Leaked”

have fun staying in a dead post

this post is dead to

fight fight fight

She wouldn’t handle me

are u sure about that

yes, in real life she’s just an insecure girl with self-image problems, that’s why seh comes here to feel like she’s untouchable or something.

OH DIS GUNNA BE GUUD

OH DIS GUNNA BE GUUD

No its not because INA isnt even here.

no other news site has these pics

• bleach

ok… CAN I HAVE YOUR BODY PLEASE?life would be so much easier

OMG! why do celebs do this…

• AliaxVJ

0_o

Blake has a pretty distinctive nose, and it sure does look like her….either that or the best photoshop job of all time.

I masturbated with her pictures
    nick?

• Beautiful0love

Oh god I had such respect for her up to this point. I think they are sadly real.

• Coolkid.

Well.. like she said before, she wanted attention. that’s also why she dyed her hair red but she probably noticed that it wasn’t giving her enough attention, so she leaked these photos. mhmm.

• xJonasXCandyx

”Scandalous…”
    Still love her though.

Judging by the old iphone used to take the pics, these are probably a few years old. She may have had some work done since then, but she def used to look like that. Look at her boobs in this pic. Her old boob job looked EXACTLY like that.

• Cammie

These are old cause her hair is red now and it’s blonde here. Why do celebrities ALWAYS have to take naughty pics?? Sheeshhh. Lol

It’s fake, she doesnt have that spot on top of her breats.

It’s fake, she doesnt have that spot on top of her breasts:

Didn’t she go red head?!
    That’s obv. Not her!

i don’t understand why girls take naked pics…. they’ll regret doing it later

do you think it fake cuz she doesn’t have a mole there

If they have something covering the nipple or pikachu they’re censored. No matter how small or big it may be. If you cant see it all, its censored.

• idkwat2puthere

I know some people who are very good at Photoshop so maybe this isn’t real. Then again, maybe it is. I have never been a huge fan of Blake but I have always admired her a bit. She is very beautiful and seems like a genuinely nice person. I will wait to hear more about this story because I am not sure if this is really her or not. If it is her though, I will have lost a bit of respect for her. Celebs are stupid to take nudes. Someday someone will get them and put them out there and if the celebs don’t realize that they are stupid. For the people saying she doesn’t have a huge mole on her chest, Can you tell me how you know that? I know she has one on her face. But how do you know about her chest?

• idkwat2puthere

I’ll say it looks like they could be real. And if Blake got implants or work done, that is also a shame. I always thought she was pretty, but changing yourself for beauty makes you fake.
    I also know some hackers and they probably could have hacked her if they wanted to. I wonder who hacked? Maybe Anonymous. Or that group that just hacked PBS. Or maybe it was just one individual. That or an ex-boyfriend could have leaked these.
    If the pictures are real, you gotta wonder who she was sending them to.
    The theory she leaked them herself for more publicity could be valid. But mostly it is shameful publicity and will get her ridiculed. Her male fans will be glad but that will be little consolation for knowing the whole world knows what is under your clothes. Hopefully she is smart enough to realize that leaking these is (overall) not a good idea. Publicity, yes. But it can also make a scandal.
    Vanessa Hudgens, anyone? She is constantly asked about her nude photo scandal and she has said she is tired of being asked about it. Blake shouldn’t want every other question to be about hackers and her nude body.
    Maybe a jealous ex posted these on the eve of her movie premiere because he wanted to embarrass her and scandalize it.
    Anyway, that is my 2 cents.

look a like. this girl doesn’t seem tall enough for blake…and the hair is too short.

yeah it might be fake because the real blake definitely doesn’t have a huge mole on her chest

• jghjkkjhjkg

Wonderful.

Share a website with you ,

==== http://mcaf.ee/6e4ac =====

Believe you will love it.

That is some ho-like stuff right there. Will people ever learn, don’t take nude photos of yourself w/ your phone. Shit always leaks.

i wonder what went through her mind when she decided to take these pics.

if they are legit, chances are they are old. Didn’t she dye her hair red?

• Niley_Bang_That_Drum

They look pretty real…

i don’t think she should’ve posted them!

when will they learn, anyways my word but it seems like she been around Hollywood, dating Penn Badgely, Ryan Gosling, Adrien Grenier, to now suppose leo Dicaprio, js

The Green Lantern is coming out soon and then these pictures leak. Coincidence? I think not. Girl leaked them herself.

she has a mole/freckle next to her nose. they are real. ahhh!

• Nileyup

Grosssss.

And ANOTHER one bights the dust. When are celebs going to learn?

• katy

no they are fake. her rep has already come out and said so. plus her hair does not look like that and she does not have a mole right above her boobs like in those photos. it is completely rude and disrepectful to post these oceanup.

She has a really nice body though. She isn’t anorexic like a lot of celebrity women out there

• excella

you gotta do what you gotta do if you want some Leo Dicaprio lol

• Takes1toKno1

she probably leaked them herself, every one needs them at the end of the day, lol. and what’s so surprising about celebs with fake tits? it’s not suppose to surprise anybody anymore.

• mjz006
  • mjz006
  • mjz006
  • mjz006
  • mjz006

i don’t understand why girls take naked pics…. they’ll regret doing it later

i know someone who done it for fun

i bet she’s gonna regret this

Why would you take pictures of yourself naked and store it on your computer, she’s an adult not a stupid teenager who might not think about the consequences, hasn’t she ever herd of hackers…narcissistic much. Anyways she has a good body.

it doesnt look like her?

• maya meows

WOOOOOT! :D

• memi trumps sel

figures… Ive always liked Leighton Meister better. Gossip girls ratings arent good anymore and they are even shortening the next season. She prob is trying to boost her self up in popularity by exposing herself lol.

she fug…

• livingoutloud

memi trumps sel said:

You know Leighton Meester has a sex tape right?

Do YOU think that they are real?

i don’t know oceanup,
    why don’t you ask her…..

i don’t know oceanup,
    why don’t you ask her…..

• ImNotAnnoying

They look real lol.

• smileymiley5

they look real

• ImNotAnnoying

actually the face looks a little diff idk.

• ImNotAnnoying

but yeah actually real.

It’s her. OU is asking if her boobs are real

• James

Of course her rep is going to say they are fake. Her job is to maintain Blake’s goody good girl image. I’ve compared the nude photos with pictures of Blake and everything matches. The moles match. The shapes of her legs match. The shapes of her hips match. Her butt matches. Her cell phone matches. Everything matches. It’s her.

sometimes you have to wonder why celebs take naked pics of themselves when there is always a risk of them being leaked.

• Sophie
  • jina

all celebs that get there naked picture leaked and then say omg im so embarased ! well fool ur not fooling anyone , all celebs that have these sort of pics probabaly tel there their people to download them cuz they take these pics on purpose just to boost their careers , who the hell goes around and takes naked pics of themself anyway? even if u do , a normal person would delete it after so no one of there family would see them but celebs take them to download them purposlyy so this is act in no accident and the pic is nt fake aither its black

• jina

MORE HERE UNCENSORED TOO

there censored

• themilenator

I’m guessing these pix are old
    cause I remember she dyed her hair red not too long ago unless she dyed it back blonde

fight fight fight

She wouldn’t handle me

are u sure about that

did everyone see haylee willams leaked pictures

guys it’s really selenas body..

• sophieeee

sophie your a bith please do us all a favor, pack your bags and leave.
    omg my emotions are so hurt, im gonna leave and go cut myself now.
    Bye :'( 4evaaa….

………..how about no?

• themilenator

themilenator said:

oceanUP. happens to love Blake Lively

No one cares

I was jus saying oceanup loves blake

there censored

Click the source for uncensored

did everyone see haylee willams leaked pictures

I only saw one twitpic of her boobs

• smileymiley5

• livingoutloud

Nothing like a hot naked photo sesh after the shower, lmao.