Kevin Jonas CUTE FAN MEETING

kevincutei-2
kevincute

• nownlaterz

smileymiley5 said:

how do you forget to tweet something like that….
    lol so true

Wait … is that Keith Jonas?

Seriously, he’s such a sweetheart as are all of the Jonas Boys.

yah ya mean Keith Jonas?

Don’t be a drag just be a queen. Come out of the closet Keith.

awwww

• back2december

omgg thats so cutee, kevin is so sweet :)

• Peekaboo

aww

who gives a fly crap, this bitch looks retarded

• youeffinbtch

Don’t be a drag just be a queen. Come out of the closet Keith.

___________________

He’s more manly than you are.

• Quit your bullying

who gives a fly crap, this bitch looks retarded

Where is there a female dog? I don’t see it?

Speaking of retarded, watch what you say. Karma will bite you in the ass down the road. You might end up with a child like that and will you say that about your child?

• WakaWakaEhEh

Aww:)

who gives a fly crap, this bitch looks retarded
    You need a serious lesson in humility …. What is it they say? “There for the grace of God go I”. The person who said karma may catch up with you had a point!

• Peekaboo

WakaWakaEhEh said:

Aww:)
    *******
    i like your Anderson Cooper icon

• MissSarah

im looking for a new background…need some demi, miley, selena or jonas wallpapers…any suggestions?

WOOOOWOOWOWOWOWWO WHAT THE FUCK JUSTIONBIEBER FOLLOWED SUICIDEBIEBER AND GAVE HER THE FUCKING ATTENTION SHE NEED. SHE PROBABLY WASNT EVEN GONNA KILL HERSELF FUCKING ATTENTION WHORE. AND JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE FOLLOWS YOU DOES NOT MEAN THEY ARE A SWEET CARING PERSON. IT PROBABLY WASNT EVEN JUSTIN. IT WAS SCOOTER

• copymonster

will always love kevin j.

• smileymiley5

how do you forget to tweet something like that….

• Nadz___

Wait….did he ACTUALLY follow suicidebieber? Wow, weird…..
    And cute <3

• LondonFoolishly

who gives a fly crap, this bitch looks retarded

The only bitch I see on this post is you.

Jun 1, 2011 @ 10:29 am
    Nadz___ said:

Wait….did he ACTUALLY follow suicidebieber? Wow, weird…..
    And cute <3

yeah he did

• copymonster

new icon. test.

• Nadz___

smileymiley5 said:

how do you forget to tweet something like that….
    I know right!

• WakaWakaEhEh

Woot, some life in hurr >.<

• iSarcasticING

*yawn*

who gives a fly crap, this bitch looks retarded

Where is there a female dog? I don’t see it?

——————————————–

While I agree with the person above about “but for the grace of God go I,” I believe that it is more of a respect thing. I personally have a sibling that is special needs and ignorant people like you are just a clear example of why we need more awareness of developmental disabilities. I challenge you to walk in my shoes and have someone close to you with it one day and to STIL say that. I guarantee you would think twice before saying anything to that magnitude. They are people just like you or I, but its people like you who wouldn’t know that. You automatically judge someone by their appearance or their handicap. How about trying to get to know the person underneath.

Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do. SMH.

aww he is so cute…like always haha you gotta love him!
    she not only met him she was at HIS HOUSE wow! lucky you :D

…………………………

Nice

He’s so sweet!

• justbymyattitude

i want a vegetarian burger

• loveyoukevvyy

Oh kevin jonas! I love you!!!!!! <333333333

• imagurlliving

AWWWWWWWWW!!! So cute and adorbs!!

• uhhhOH OHH OHH